PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo: Lindsay IS Pregnant.

hurricanejeanne
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Tennis star Lindsay Davenport Pregnant

LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. - Three-time major champion Lindsay Davenport is pregnant and will miss at least the start of the 2007 tennis season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Davenport and her husband, Jonathan Leach, are expecting their first child in early summer, according to a news release issued Wednesday by her agent, Tony Godsick.

There was no indication in the release whether or not the 30-year-old Davenport plans to play professionally again.

She won the U.S. Open singles title in 1998, Wimbledon in 1999 and the Australian Open in 2000, along with an Olympic gold medal in 1996. The American has won a total of 51 titles in singles, 36 in doubles, and finished four seasons ranked No. 1: 1998, 2001, 2004 and 2005.

Davenport ends 2006 ranked 25th.

That's all I wanted to know. Thanks Lindsay. I still love you to death.

Tennace
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:38 PM
:eek:

IceHock
They just said it on ESPNNews too so it looks like Linds is done.

cartmancop
Happy for her. This is a good time for her to end if it is true...

The Daviator
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Wow, so it's official...

Well, I'm so happy for you Linds :hug: And I know she's over the moon, but it's gutting that she's finished with tennis :sad: And I knew the end was coming, but it's pretty shocking too :sad:

All the best Lindsay, always my #1 :worship: :hug: :wavey:

Wayn77
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Congratulations to "The Tower Of Power"

goldenlox
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:41 PM
It took 12 hours for someone to confirm the story.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/NY16512132032_sp.jpeg
USA's Lindsay Davenport gives a thumbs-up to fans after defeating China's Zheng Jie during their match at the China Open women's tennis tournament in Beijing, in this Sept. 21, 2006 file photo. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)

hurricanejeanne
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:43 PM
May the echo of her groundstrokes live on forever in tennis courts and stadiums around the world.

May it be a healthy pregnancy as well, and I kind of feel sorry for Jon because he is so gonna get the worst end of this whole thing with her mood swings.

And hey, maybe she'll have it on her birthday (June 8!)
And I want a girl, just saying. :p

Viva Lindsay Viva La Tower of Power:worship: :worship: :worship:

Okay I need a hug now.

The Daviator
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:43 PM

USA's Lindsay Davenport gives a thumbs-up to fans after defeating China's Zheng Jie during their match at the China Open women's tennis tournament in Beijing, in this Sept. 21, 2006 file photo. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)

^

Her last victory :sad:

Lefty.
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:44 PM
May the echo of her groundstrokes live on forever in tennis courts and stadiums around the world.

May it be a healthy pregnancy as well, and I kind of feel sorry for Jon because he is so gonna get the worst end of this whole thing with her mood swings.

And hey, maybe she'll have it on her birthday (June 8!)
And I want a girl, just saying. :p

Viva Lindsay Viva La Tower of Power:worship: :worship: :worship:

Okay I need a hug now.

:hug: :)

LDF
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Wow, so it's official...

Well, I'm so happy for you Linds :hug: And I know she's over the moon, but it's gutting that she's finished with tennis :sad: And I knew the end was coming, but it's pretty shocking too :sad:

All the best Lindsay, always my #1 :worship: :hug: :wavey:

My feeling exactly :)

I'll miss you Lindsay :sad: :hug:

Dexter
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Ok then.

Congrats Lindsay and all the best for you and your family! :hug: :)

Vaidisova
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Lindsay:sad: I'm glad I got to see her at the US Open this year...

Elenarulez
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:48 PM
She was a great tennis player :) Thats all i have to say.

1handedwonder
Yay for lindsay, really happy for her!!:hug:

hurricanejeanne

That was a long 12 hours. Good god.

Dav, stop making me cry.

Drake1980
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:49 PM
:eek:
Congrats to Lindsay!
Sad she probably will never play again though:sad:

The Daviator
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Dav, stop making me cry.

Sorry :lol:

:hug:

FORZA SARITA
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:52 PM
congrats lindsay :yeah::worship:

morningglory
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Well it's official! Congratz to the to-be-parents!

crazillo
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:58 PM
I doubt I'll see her again. Now basically all players of the best tennis generation ever is away. :sad:

Vacant
Dec 13th, 2006, 07:59 PM

Dav, stop making me cry.

:hug: :kiss:

She will be really missed, but I think we all know she has wanted this for a long time! :)

hurricanejeanne
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Sorry :lol:

:hug:

It's okay, not like I'm gonna stop any time soon. I can't tell if I'm subconsciously happy or just sad but I'm just overcome.

:kiss: for putting up with my craziness all day.

Craigy
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:04 PM
:sad: I'm sad but happy for her too.
It's gonna be weird without her on the tour...

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:05 PM

If you were standing infront of me I would grab you by the chin and slap you across the face...
:(

jimbo mack
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:05 PM
It's on ITV sports news here in UK

bye lindsay :sad:

Uranus
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:07 PM
WOW congrats Linds! :D: :yeah:

Unfortunately we won't be able to see her on a court anymore (or in the next year at least), so I'll miss her a lot :sad: She was so friendly, likeable!...
:hug: Lindsay :)

The Daviator
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:09 PM
If you were standing infront of me I would grab you by the chin and slap you across the face...
:(

Please :rolleyes:

Anyway, she goes out on good terms I feel, last ever loss to a world #1 (Happy Momo fans? :p ) Losses to Henin at the AO and USO, Pierce at RG, and at Wimbledon...

THAT final :worship:

Kart
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:11 PM
How lovely for her :D.

Louis Cyphre
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:11 PM

LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. - Three-time major champion Lindsay Davenport is pregnant and will miss at least the start of the 2007 tennis season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Davenport and her husband, Jonathan Leach, are expecting their first child in early summer, according to a news release issued Wednesday by her agent, Tony Godsick.

There was no indication in the release whether or not the 30-year-old Davenport plans to play professionally again.

She won the U.S. Open singles title in 1998, Wimbledon in 1999 and the Australian Open in 2000, along with an Olympic gold medal in 1996. The American has won a total of 51 titles in singles, 36 in doubles, and finished four seasons ranked No. 1: 1998, 2001, 2004 and 2005.

:eek: OMG thats great for her :D Its sad for us that she will not play again but...Congrats Lindsay :D

Lunaris
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Now this is going to be her greatest victory. Congrats Lindsay. You'll be missed by many.

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:14 PM

ADVERTISEMENT

what do they think is gonna happen :rolleyes:
she's gonna play the week after she gives birth :o :o

miranda_lou
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Can't say I'll miss her much but congratulations to her and her hubby.

Last Friday she played a mixed doubles exhibition in Richmond, VA with Andre and Steffi Agassi and James Blake. So the people watching that will consider themselves pretty lucky, I guess. Steffi and Andre beat Lindsay and James fairly easily and everybody had a good time, from what I've heard.

TTomek
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Lindsay congrats :hug:

Matze
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Thats great for Lindsay... Maybe she will play a few tournaments when her baby is some months old...

Can´t believe her match against JHH at US Open may be her last ever match I saw on TV!!!

Strange feeling: The last player of the Sanchez, Graf, Seles -Era maybe is gone now... And 4 of the BIG 6 of USA (Capriati, Venus, Serena, Lindsay, Monica, Chanda) are gone for good... Chanda won´t be able to bring her best form on court....Venus and Serena won´t play for another 10 years, if they will retire the dominating US-Womens Tennis will be gone....

I want that incredible year 1999 back...

I will miss her so much and I will miss her rivalries with Martina Hingis, Venus and Serena Williams...

yukon145
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:25 PM
im so happy for her. and if this really is the end for her career, its nice it ended this way and not with an injury.

daniela86
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:28 PM
I'm very happy for Lindsay and Jonathan :hug: :hug: Congrats :D
Big :kiss: and :hug: to Lindsay fans :hug: It must be hard :sad: :hug: :kiss:

franny
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Thats great for Lindsay... Maybe she will play a few tournaments when her baby is some months old...

Can´t believe her match against JHH at US Open may be her last ever match I saw on TV!!!

Strange feeling: The last player of the Sanchez, Graf, Seles -Era maybe is gone now... And 4 of the BIG 6 of USA (Capriati, Venus, Serena, Lindsay, Monica, Chanda) are gone for good... Chanda won´t be able to bring her best form on court....Venus and Serena won´t play for another 10 years, if they will retire the dominating US-Womens Tennis will be gone....

I want that incredible year 1999 back...

Congratulations Lindsay! Best wishes to the soon-to-be parents.

goldenboi356
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:31 PM
guess lindsey is done. know that you will be missed

Linnie
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Anyway, she goes out on good terms I feel, last ever loss to a world #1 (Happy Momo fans? :p )
It's just kind of ironic that she lost her last tournament match to a player whom she's owned ;) She's had a marvelous career any way you look at it.

I'm very happy for Lindsay and her hubby, and wish them only the best :)

Billabong
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Congrats to Lindsay:D We'll miss you:sad:

stevos
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Lindsay! I don't know wether to feel happy or sad, but congratulations :woohoo:

I hope it's a girl too, but I doubt she'll get her daughter into tennis :sobbing:
No more Lindsay, I will miss her a lot :sad:

Serena_thebest
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:45 PM
she had a great career...

saniafan2005
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:47 PM
good time and excuse to retire....
nice end to great career....

venus_rulez
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Congrats to Lindsay that's amazing news now that it's official!

lynch79
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Congrats Lindsay!

Andy.
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Congratulations Lindsay and John

MatchpointPRT
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:51 PM
I´m really happy. I wish the best for her. In 98, 99, 00 i didn´t like her too much, because she was a very difficult opponent for Martina, but when Martina stopped playing i started to like Lindsay and so from 2003 to 2006 she was my favourite player. I admire her as a player, and her attitude on the court is nice too, very relaxed. I hope she doesn´t really retire. I hope she resumes her career after the birth of her baby, i know that´s not likely to happen, but it´s what i hope... i really enjoy to see her playing... By now i just say. Congrats Lindsay!!!

narrisch
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Lindsay :sad:
Congrats and all the best for you and your family :hug:

zibaas
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:57 PM
all the best for Lindsay and her family :D :hug:
but the begning of 2007 will be pretty boring for me without my number 1 e 2 :sad:

Ryan
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Doesn't anyone else think this is the perfect way for Lindsay to end her career? Instead of being run out of the game by injuries or having a poor 2007 season, Lindsay could call it quits by giving birth to a child and starting a family.

tennismaster8820
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Doesn't anyone else think this is the perfect way for Lindsay to end her career? Instead of being run out of the game by injuries or having a poor 2007 season, Lindsay could call it quits by giving birth to a child and starting a family.

Yes, it's definatly nice way to end a career!:cool:
Lindsay was a unique player, I'll miss her so much!:sad:

Philip
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:10 PM
wow. :D

congratulations lindsday!
sure gonna miss you... gunna be strange.
but a nice way to end your career... :)

P_Fer
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Congrats Lindsay!
I wish you and your family all the best

tennisfan5
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:21 PM
There is something to be said to ending your career on your own terms-let's face it-not too many players are able to do that, mostly because of injuries. Steffi was able to, but Monica, Mary (likely), Capriati, Tracy Austin etc... to name a few were never able.

Europe rocks
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Lindsay :eek: :D Hopefully your pregnancy will go smoothly and in 9 months time a miny-Lindsay will be appearing happy and healthy. Best of luck with everything, best news I've heard about her all year

new-york
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:26 PM
simultaneously:

yay Lindsay - omg a child - yoohoo :bounce:grats./ what - is she retired - Linds fan. :hug:

Venus Forever
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Awwww, Congrats Lindsay, that is just sooooooooo great!!

:banana: :bounce: :yippee:

!<blocparty>!
Congratulations, Lindsay. :awww:

I'm really proud of you.

hnwortman
another born tennis player!!

jenny161185
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:52 PM
wow shocingt havent been on in a few days and came on to this!!!

LindsayRulz
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:55 PM
I can't bealive it's the end...

Ben.
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Now that the news is official, congrats lindsay & all the best in your future life ahead of you :)

Slampova
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Congrats to the mum to be :)

moon
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:03 PM
I'm kinda sad she's not gonna play anymore (probably), but very happy for her and her husband. I watched them practice together last year, and they are adorable together. That kid is going to be born into alot of love.

Steffica Greles
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Bearing in mind that 2007 was going to be her last year anyway, and the pregnancy and recovery time needed rules out the next 12 months at least, she hated the travelling towards the end of her career, she will be almost 32 by early 2008, her old friends on the tour have mostly retired, and most of all, she left the tour in 2006 with some level of dignity, having defeated Mauresmo and reached the U.S Open quarter-finals, I am convinced that this is the last we will see of Lindsay Davenport.

She will be etched in my mind not as one of the greatest champions ever, but as nonetheless a championship class player -- a rarity, only a few of whom emerge each decade -- with quite possibly the cleanest, most crushing and elegant groundstrokes I ever will see.

And, as I will probably be following the WTA for the rest of my life, that is quite an accolade.

A toast to Lindsay Davenport for her integrity, professionalism, skill, radiance and charm. I'll always remember her injury in 2001. Lesser women, in fact, most women, would not have had the discipline to recover from that. She said the rehab almost put her in an institution. Two years after her return she was no.1 in the world once again -- a testament to her brilliance.

She was a treasure.

:) :worship:

Hugo24
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Congrats Lindsay she will make a great mom.

Martian Stacey
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:25 PM
I'm disappointed that I won't get to see her play in Australia again, but congrats to Lindsay and I wish her all the best in the future :)

Sun*Kissed
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:26 PM
I can't bealive it's the end...
I know :sad: I'm sad and happy for her at the same time. Anyway, this was as a good a way to go out as any, well short of with a slam:sad:
Congrats Linds. I'm gonna miss her soo much :sobbing:

Steffica Greles
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:29 PM
That smooth, crisp, voluptuous sound of her racket head centre-on the ball.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:kiss: :hearts:

Derek.
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Congrats Lindsay and Mr. Leach! ;)

Best wishes for you life outside of tennis, Lindsay! :hug:

miss_molik
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Congrats Lindsay. You'll be greatly missed

Andy.
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:37 PM
That smooth, crisp, voluptuous sound of her racket head centre-on the ball.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:kiss: :hearts:
I know Lindsay's racket made the best sound when she hit the ball, so clean and crisp.

Joachim1978
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:39 PM
WOW! Congratulations Lindsay Davenport and Rick Leach!

Now give your body a rest and enjoy parenthood, you deserve it!

Hopefully we'll hear Lindsay in commentary booths in the years to come or perhaps writing for tennis magazines? She has always been highly observant, intelligent and articulate and would give Mr. McEnroe a run for his money (while unemploying the likes of Elise Burgin and Virginia Wade hahahaha).

Now will Leach Jr win Wimbledon one day???!

Mattographer
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:40 PM
It would be weird without Davenport in new season :(

All best wishes to her and her husband! :hug: Hope she have a great life after tennis :D

hurricanejeanne
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Bearing in mind that 2007 was going to be her last year anyway, and the pregnancy and recovery time needed rules out the next 12 months at least, she hated the travelling towards the end of her career, she will be almost 32 by early 2008, her old friends on the tour have mostly retired, and most of all, she left the tour in 2006 with some level of dignity, having defeated Mauresmo and reached the U.S Open quarter-finals, I am convinced that this is the last we will see of Lindsay Davenport.

She will be etched in my mind not as one of the greatest champions ever, but as nonetheless a championship class player -- a rarity, only a few of whom emerge each decade -- with quite possibly the cleanest, most crushing and elegant groundstrokes I ever will see.

And, as I will probably be following the WTA for the rest of my life, that is quite an accolade.

A toast to Lindsay Davenport for her integrity, professionalism, skill, radiance and charm. I'll always remember her injury in 2001. Lesser women, in fact, most women, would not have had the discipline to recover from that. She said the rehab almost put her in an institution. Two years after her return she was no.1 in the world once again -- a testament to her brilliance.

She was a treasure.

:) :worship:

That's the best post I've read all day long. :worship:
And she said today in a phone interview in an article on espn.com that she "can't imagine herself playing again".

I'm so proud of her, but as a diehard fan I really don't want this to be it. It's hard to let go of something that mean so much to you. I've never been through this before. I don't know how it works. :sad:

-jenks-
Congratulations Lindsay!! :D

Please enjoy the rest of your life! :bounce:

The Daviator
WOW! Congratulations Lindsay Davenport and Rick Leach!

Now give your body a rest and enjoy parenthood, you deserve it!

Hopefully we'll hear Lindsay in commentary booths in the years to come or perhaps writing for tennis magazines? She has always been highly observant, intelligent and articulate and would give Mr. McEnroe a run for his money (while unemploying the likes of Elise Burgin and Virginia Wade hahahaha).

Now will Leach Jr win Wimbledon one day???!

You mean Jon Leach, unless Lindsay had an affair with her brother-in-law :p

hotandspicey
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Let the good times continue to roll for Lindsay! Congrats to her on a new 'career' of motherhood! :yeah: wtg, linds. You will surely be missed!

Steffica Greles
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:49 PM
That's the best post I've read all day long. :worship:
And she said today in a phone interview in an article on espn.com that she "can't imagine herself playing again".

I'm so proud of her, but as a diehard fan I really don't want this to be it. It's hard to let go of something that mean so much to you. I've never been through this before. I don't know how it works. :sad:

Ta, as we say over here.

I wouldn't worry. Lindsay is probably the last player I have huge affection for to go. Seles, Graf, Sanchez-Vicario, Pierce (almost), Capriati, Martinez, Novotna -- all gone. Lindsay was born as a player in that era.

But I don't miss any of those players greatly because they gave me great memories and I can always watch videos, especially now with the internet. You get used to it. You'll find that you'll think of her as still playing for many, many years.

hurricanejeanne
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Ta, as we say over here.

I wouldn't worry. Lindsay is probably the last player I have huge affection for to go. Seles, Graf, Sanchez-Vicario, Pierce (almost), Capriati, Martinez, Novotna -- all gone. Lindsay was born as a player in that era.

But I don't miss any of those players greatly because they gave me great memories and I can always watch videos, especially now with the internet. You get used to it. You'll find that you'll think of her as still playing for many, many years.

I hope so. I just need to start buying the videos, where I can find them, of any of her matches, that she won of course.

R. Federer
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

There's love off the courts for tennis champ Lindsay Davenport.

The three-time major winner, 30, and her investment-banker husband, Jonathan Leach, are expecting their first child come early summer, according to a statement from her agent to the Associated Press.

The pregnancy will cause this year's 25th-ranked tennis star to miss the start of next season. The rep did not say when Davenport might resume play.

All told, the California native has won 51 titles in singles, 36 in doubles, and finished the 1998, 2001, 2004 and 2005 seasons ranked No. 1. Davenport took the U.S. Open singles title in 1998, Wimbledon in 1999 and the Australian Open in 2000, as well as an Olympic gold medal in 1996.

But despite her victories on the court, life wasn't always so easy for Davenport. When she won the '98 Open at age 22, she told Sports Illustrated that her teen years had been difficult.

"I wasn't a perfect thing at 17," she said. "I didn't have confidence. I was hunched over and real embarrassed, and I didn't want to be in the limelight. But it changed over time. The last couple of years I've gained a lot of confidence. That's the most exciting thing: how much I've had to change to win."

leviathane
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:58 PM
It's just kind of ironic that she lost her last tournament match to a player whom she's owned ;) She's had a marvelous career any way you look at it.

I'm very happy for Lindsay and her hubby, and wish them only the best :)

:angel:

congrats to Lindsay :worship:

klok
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Congrats to Lindsay, a brilliant player who I wish the best of luck to in the future in whatever she does.

flyingmachine
Dec 13th, 2006, 11:04 PM
:eek: Don't expected to be ended like this but oh well. Anyway, congratulations Lindsay.
and :hug: for all Lindsay fans.

AJZ.
Dec 13th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Lindsay :hug: Have a nice life! Nice to end it this way :)

JennyS
Dec 14th, 2006, 01:08 AM
Congrats to Lindsay and Jon on the baby:)

Brett.
Dec 14th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Wish her all the best for her newborn baby in few months! Hoping to be a healthy baby!

myxomatosis
Dec 14th, 2006, 01:47 AM
I'll join in late to add my congrats to Lindsay on both an amazing career and the new life path she's about to embark on! So wonderful!

PatrickRyan
Dec 15th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Congrats Lindsay :yeah: :)

go hingis
Dec 15th, 2006, 02:09 AM
It didn't take us long to find out which player was pregnant.

Congratulations Lindsay! All the best, Wishing you a happy healthy bundle of joy!

Slumpsova
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:01 PM
this means she is no longer playing? :awww:
i can't believe she will retire like this :crying2:

dania
Dec 15th, 2006, 06:04 PM
She will end her career in a nice way.

Gooner
Dec 15th, 2006, 07:25 PM
A very nice way to retire. And she will be even more busy now then she was on the tour when the baby comes. :)

Talula
Dec 15th, 2006, 08:11 PM

ADVERTISEMENT

Lindsay is rich. Her hubbie is not. I hope her pre-nup is not like Britney's - $s for each child she gives him. After all, Lindsay earned it and should keep it if he goes a wandering.....

Denise4925
Dec 15th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Good for her. I hope they are very happy. Congrats to the Leach family. :)

ClaudiaZ-S
Dec 20th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Lindsay retires :sobbing:

HAIL-VENUS
Dec 20th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Congratulations Lindsay. Damn, I'm gonna miss her, especially at Wimbledon.

thelittlestelf
Dec 21st, 2006, 02:59 AM
Lindsay :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::wors hip::worship:.

A fitting end to an amazing career. We love you Lindsay! :hearts: