PDA

View Full Version : which racket do you prefer the venus or serena's racquet?

pengluv
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:38 AM
which one do you like more the n4 or n3

égalité
Dec 13th, 2006, 05:06 AM
Hmm, I was expecting "I like Venus's better cuz Serena's fat."

thomas.chung
Dec 13th, 2006, 05:30 AM
n4, if I have to choose between the two because it comes in midplus size.

Mina Vagante
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:01 PM
they dont use them racquets no more anyway, but i like the n3, i have it:worship:

Carsten
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:34 PM
none, both are ugly :help:

Craigy
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Hate both. Sorry I don't like the rackets made for old people/beginners :tape:

Mina Vagante
Dec 13th, 2006, 05:06 PM
lol ther not for old poeple/ beginners lol, serena used it, but she probs had it string like WELL tight, yeh it gives off a LOT of power but i wouldnt call it a begginers racquet, i can still keep the ball in the court and i have a full swing lengh

Viktymise
Dec 13th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Vee's looks alot better and i have it but neither are designed for tour players and its one of the reasons why Vee and Serena hit alot of UE's with em

Shuji Shuriken
Dec 13th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Well...I'm a power baseliner and I play with the n4 midplus (101). It's a great racket. The reviews are misleading. It's a powerful racket yeah...but I don't hit any more errors with the n4 than i hit with the n-tour. In fact, I get great depth and power + control with the n4. My shots are deeper and more penetrating with the n4 and my serves are better also. I think the oversized might be a bit much, but the midplus is a great racket.

Craigy
Dec 13th, 2006, 06:36 PM
lol ther not for old poeple/ beginners lol, serena used it, but she probs had it string like WELL tight, yeh it gives off a LOT of power but i wouldnt call it a begginers racquet, i can still keep the ball in the court and i have a full swing lengh

It is for beginners & old people. Or people who don't have much power.

Craigy
Dec 13th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Everytime I tried to hit the ball quite flat with the N3 my shots were flying out. And to hit a winner I barely had to do anything, I hated that :p

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 13th, 2006, 06:48 PM
The nFury is the SHIT! :banana: I wanna try the n5Force too...I bought it on eBay for like $40 so we'll see....

urock34
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:07 PM
they dont use them racquets no more anyway, but i like the n3, i have it:worship:

i bet there current racquets are just the same ones just painted over