PDA

View Full Version : Does she have a younger sister?

Cassius
Jun 18th, 2002, 12:05 AM
Does Evie have a younger sister called Daniella?

SM
Jun 18th, 2002, 04:27 AM
She has a younger sister Daniella Dominikovic.

i aw Daniella play the Grade5 junior event here in Wollongong(Aus.) this year...she hits the ball flat and aggressive, but is let down at times by a shaky serve(2nd serve) and her temperament wasn't the best.

I think Daniella will come good with time and probably join Evie for some WTA doubles;)...her rank in juniors isnt too high but she hasnt played much, especially at the higher grades...i think Daniella quallified for two Grade1 events this year, and made the second round of one of them. Shes also been ranked at no1 in Aus for Under 16

Go Daani :)

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Anything about Daniela and SM goes potty ;)

I hope she can make it just as high as Evie :)
Once you've progressed onto the maintour you've made it in the eyes of most :)

SM
Jun 20th, 2002, 08:58 AM
One of the locall newspapers here did a little featurette on Daniella a few years ago and had some praise for her..

apparently Daniella at 12, was perceived to be the sister with more arsenal in her game! the good thing about her, is although she hasnt had the results yet to back her up at ITF level she is not afraid to go for her shots....they arent really the most powerful, but theyre very efficient and she goes for the lines! i like that type of game, i think it takes longer for her to develop but one day i think she could establish herself on the WTA!

shes only 15 years old and is 175cm tall, has a good athletic build...just needs some more refining and i hope she gets there :)

TS
Jun 21st, 2002, 05:31 AM
Go Dani Go! :)

Not a bad sort, cant wait til she gets a lil older so I dont feel so guilty at having a good perve :o ;)

Steve, I dont think Dani has played in any ITF events yet...Im pretty sure she might get to play the Queensland/South Australia $25K circuits in October/November :)

bluepastures
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Does anyone have a photo of Daniella they can post? They have a profile on the http://www.***************** site but no photo.

TS
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:16 AM
No photo as yet bluepastures. I'm searching though ;)

Im sure there is a group photo of the girls from junior Fed Cup, but I cant locate it.

SM
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:32 AM
i couldve asked her for a photo when she was down here but i didnt cos she is afterall just a junior ;)...ive seen a few photos but mainly in tennis australia magazine, and i dont have those issues

TheBoiledEgg
Jul 1st, 2002, 08:13 AM
I've got a photo of her in Tennis AUS mag (April or May this yr)