PDA

View Full Version : I spoke to Catalina Castaño!

Hayato
Dec 12th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Not in person, but she just sent me an email! :D

She said thanks for all the support I have given to her and for the blog which I write on her on tennisuniverse. She also said I can email her when I like and she will try her best to reply :D

I'm so happy :woohoo: :banana: :D

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 12th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Not in person, but she just sent me an email! :D

She said thanks for all the support I have given to her and for the blog which I write on her on tennisuniverse. She also said I can email her when I like and she will try her best to reply :D

I'm so happy :woohoo: :banana: :D

Thats so cool! :worship: :cool: :bounce: Now if i can only get intouch with Amy to see if she will play at all next year :sad: How did u get Cats email ?? :D

Hayato
Dec 12th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Thats so cool! :worship: :cool: :bounce: Now if i can only get intouch with Amy to see if she will play at all next year :sad: How did u get Cats email ?? :D

Yeah :) Well I emailed the Colombian Tennis Federation and they forwarded the email to Catalina. It also worked with Rossana when I emailed the Paraguayan Tennis Association. So maybe you should email the USTA and ask for Amy's email??

Ceze
Dec 12th, 2006, 09:16 PM
that's great Benny! :D

Hayato
Dec 12th, 2006, 09:18 PM
I'm thinking maybe if people want to send me some support messages for Cata for 2007, I can send them to her. :D

Ceze
Dec 12th, 2006, 09:22 PM
good idea, you should post it in her forum too :)

frenchie
Dec 12th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Are you sure it's her??

I've had problems in the past with fake Nastyas....

Hayato
Dec 12th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Are you sure it's her??

I've had problems in the past with fake Nastyas....

Yeah, i'm pretty sure it's her....I trust the CTF :lol:
I wonder what drives people to pretend to be Anastasia Myskina :scratch:

Europe rocks
Dec 12th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Wow speaking to Cata :woohoo: :D Wish her all the best in 2007 and beyond from me :hug:

Rtael
Dec 12th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, i'm pretty sure it's her....I trust the CTF :lol:
I wonder what drives people to pretend to be Anastasia Myskina :scratch:

The supernatural vampiric powers. :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 12th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah :) Well I emailed the Colombian Tennis Federation and they forwarded the email to Catalina. It also worked with Rossana when I emailed the Paraguayan Tennis Association. So maybe you should email the USTA and ask for Amy's email??

Great idea! :cool: :bounce:

Drake1980
Dec 13th, 2006, 01:30 AM
OMG, that's so cool!:banana: I'm so happy for you!

partbrit
Dec 13th, 2006, 01:31 AM
She is very nice. I got to speak with her a while in Charleston this year. She made quite a splash there when she defeated Vaidisova. I liked her.

LefandePatty
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:06 AM
Cool. ^^

Sharapova's_Boy
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:54 AM
:hug:

MisterQ
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:59 AM
That's great that you spoke to her. :cool: :banana:

I'm sure she doesn't want to relive this... but I would be fascinated to hear what she has to say about playing Navratilova in singles a few years ago.

Mana
Dec 13th, 2006, 05:56 AM

The same thing happened with me and Leanne :D

Erika_Angel
Dec 13th, 2006, 06:13 AM
Well Tati Perebiynis emailed me too about a month ago lol, I should have started a thread ;)

It is always cool when your fav gets in contact with you :hug:

esquímaux
Dec 13th, 2006, 01:02 PM
That's great! I talked with her at the AIG Open and she is a really sweet girl :yeah: I should've slipped my email (and number :drool: ) to Shaughnessy :tears:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/esquimaux/Tokyo%20AIG%20Open/Qualies%20day%202/CastanoandMe.jpg?t=1166018389