Dec 11th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Vaidisova over WS? :confused:....not yet

The Dawntreader
Dec 11th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Clijsters over Venus:rolleyes:

Madness:lol:

Viktymise
Dec 11th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Myskina in her current form and Safina over lenaD :tape: and Li having the same odds as lena :lol:

The Dawntreader
Dec 11th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Myskina in her current form and Safina over lenaD :tape: and Li having the same odds as lena :lol:

Told you lenavee, madness!:lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Dec 11th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Vaidisova? Funny :lol:
They also have Aga very high I would say :lol:

pierce0415
Dec 11th, 2006, 08:56 PM

sorry but with her serve Lena D ain't winnin Wimbledon :p ... Safina definitely has a bigger chance

as for Lena D versus Na Li, Lena made it to the Wimbledon QF last year for the first time in 7 tries ... Na made it to the QF in her first Wimbledon attempt :cool: so i would say Na should be rated higher than Dementieva :lol:

morningglory
Dec 11th, 2006, 08:57 PM
I can't believe they put Na with Elena! :o
Nicky with Kim?

The Daviator
Dec 11th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Why does Nicole always have such short odds? :confused:

The Dawntreader
Dec 11th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Why does Nicole always have such short odds? :confused:

Because she's the bookie's new sharapova:rolleyes:

Cant believe lindsay below Kuzy as well:confused:

Just Do It
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Vaidisova :smash:

The Daviator
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Because she's the bookie's new sharapova:rolleyes:

Cant believe lindsay below Kuzy as well:confused:

Well Lindsay always has long odds, even at Wimbledon '05 as the top seed :o

Anyway, we all know who the favourites are ;)

Wayn77
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Jankovic 40-1! :eek: :hehehe:

pierce0415
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:02 PM
I can't believe they put Na with Elena! :o
Nicky with Kim?

and you can't believe this because :confused: :rolleyes:
like I said, Na reached Wimbledon QF on her first attempt, taking out hard hitting Kuznetsova and Vaidisova

Lena reached Wimbledon QF on her 7th attempt, courtesy of a cakewalk draw (Mirza, Shaugnessy, Likhotseva, Perry) ... in fact, Lena D has never defeated anyone of significance at Wimby

so I think Na has just as good, if not better chance, to win Wimby than Dementieva

The Dawntreader
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Well Lindsay always has long odds, even at Wimbledon '05 as the top seed :o

Anyway, we all know who the favourites are ;)

I know, if Lindsay had won the Aussie and french coming into Wimby, she'd still be behind Vaidisova:rolleyes:

Yep, we sure do;)

Helen Lawson
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:03 PM
The Las Vegas odds on me winning an Oscar for 2006 are 5,000,000 to 1. My only eligible theatrical release was "Motor Home Massacre" in what is, at best, a supporting role. They liked the movie in Cannes, but I'm afraid I wouldn't even waste a dollar on a bet for me this year.

Cool website, right? http://www.motorhomemassacre.com/

I'm really thinking that 2007 might be my "comeback" Driving Miss Daisy-inspired year. The last script I got, I play this dame who gets locked up in a Boobie Hatch and I scheme to get out, and I eventually do, but not before I have to seduce a female nurse, go topless, and kill someone in a dream sequence. Hey, playing a murderess has brought me luck in the past! They want a topless scene, which I refuse to do as tasteless, even with a body double, so we're kind of stalled on negotiations.

Wayn77
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Do the Topless Scene - you won't regret it! :hearts:

The Dawntreader
The Las Vegas odds on me winning an Oscar for 2006 are 5,000,000 to 1. My only eligible theatrical release was "Motor Home Massacre" in what is, at best, a supporting role. They liked the movie in Cannes, but I'm afraid I wouldn't even waste a dollar on a bet for me this year.

Cool website, right? http://www.motorhomemassacre.com/

I'm really thinking that 2007 might be my "comeback" Driving Miss Daisy-inspired year. The last script I got, I play this dame who gets locked up in a Boobie Hatch and I scheme to get out, and I eventually do, but not before I have to seduce a female nurse, go topless, and kill someone in a dream sequence. Hey, playing a murderess has brought me luck in the past! They want a topless scene, which I refuse to do as tasteless, even with a body double, so we're kind of stalled on negotiations.

Pardon?:lol:

pierce0415
Petrova should be somewhere at around 75 to 1 :lol:

Wayn77
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:07 PM
No, that's the odds for the Chinese schoolgirls :lol: :lol:

The Dawntreader
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:07 PM

Surely not that low, after all has a quarter final there, and 2 rnd of 16's. Cant be put too low down, has an outside chance to reach a semi probably in her career:)

LDF
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Surely not that low, after all has a quarter final there, and 2 rnd of 16's. Cant be put too low down, has an outside chance to reach a semi probably in her career:)

:yeah:

Anyway dl, Pierce0415 will always to do anything to bash Nadia :rolleyes:

Ferosh
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:09 PM
like I said, Na reached Wimbledon QF on her first attempt, taking out hard hitting Kuznetsova and Vaidisova

Lena reached Wimbledon QF on her 7th attempt, courtesy of a cakewalk draw (Mirza, Shaugnessy, Likhotseva, Perry) ... in fact, Lena D has never defeated anyone of significance at Wimby

so I think Na has just as good, if not better chance, to win Wimby than Dementieva

You're still creaming your pants over that fluke run?? :wavey:

The Daviator
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:09 PM

That's just pierce679365930767 :lol: He's not Nadia's biggest fan let's say ;)

Dexter
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Already :confused:

And Henin is considered to have an equal chance to Maria. Yeah, right :pcould you remind me who got further @ Wimbledon this year, please?

THX! :rolleyes:

The Dawntreader
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:10 PM
That's just pierce679365930767 :lol: He's not Nadia's biggest fan let's say ;)

Oh figures:lol:

Btw his name makes him look like a barcode :haha:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:12 PM

You really believe in that, don't you? :haha:
Face it, LenaD is a better player than Na Li :lol: And giving those two the same odds it's just ridiculous :lol:

Wayn77
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Yep, and he's been wearing those soiled pants on his head ever since! :lol: :lol:

pierce0415
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:14 PM

you wanna talk fluke runs :confused:
well the biggest fluke run of all time in women's tennis - Nadia Petrova winning a couple of minnie mouse tourneys in spring 2006 to achieve WTA rank of #3 :tape:

Helen Lawson
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Do the Topless Scene - you won't regret it! :hearts:

What would my millions of fans think? Or my great-grandchildren! Helen has her standards, she's ok with vulgar language, graphic violence and that sort of stuff, but she draws the line at nudity!

pierce0415
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:15 PM
You really believe in that, don't you? :haha:
Face it, LenaD is a better player than Na Li :lol: And giving those two the same odds it's just ridiculous :lol:

Lena D may be a better player right now for all surfaces combined but Na is clearly better grass court player :wavey:

The Daviator
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:16 PM
well the biggest fluke run of all time in women's tennis - Nadia Petrova winning a couple of minnie mouse tourneys in spring 2006 to achieve WTA rank of #3 :tape:

:haha:

LDF
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:16 PM

Oh you are so pathetic :rolls:

The Dawntreader
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Lena D may be a better player right now for all surfaces combined but Na is clearly better grass court player :wavey:

On the basis that she reached the Wimby quarter-final on her first attempt?

Ferosh
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:17 PM

Minni Mouse tourneys?? Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. In one of those spring tournaments, Nadia beat the shit out of Na 6-1 & 6-0 despite having played a whole consecutive month. :lol:

Wayn77
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:18 PM
What would my millions of fans think? Or my great-grandchildren! Helen has her standards, she's ok with vulgar language, graphic violence and that sort of stuff, but she draws the line at nudity!

I am sure an experienced, articulate, legendary figure like Helen could explain that it is all in the service of ART. :drool:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:19 PM

That was a joke, right? :rolleyes:
Damn, your hate is quite pathethic, you can't even come up with reasonable arguments :tape:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Dec 11th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Poor pierce666 gave me a badrep :sad:

Slampova
Dec 11th, 2006, 10:31 PM
could you remind me who got further @ Wimbledon this year, please?

THX! :rolleyes:

Could you remind me who has already won a Wimbledon title? :p
She's also reached the Semis there in both 05 and 06 so her results at Wimbly compared to Justines speak for themselves :wavey:

Craigy
Dec 11th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Go Nicole :hearts:

Viktymise
Dec 11th, 2006, 10:33 PM

Since Wimbledon QF in 06 Li has not done much else, and her best ranking is just inside the top 20, her best wins are over Vaidisova and Kuznetsova at Wimbledon last yr, lena has beaten nearly everyone there is to beat has done it in slams aswell, plus other than lena's QF last yr, lena was in the 4th round 3 times and lost every time to someone who played a great match, Li does not have the game to win Wimbledon, can you seriously see her beating players like Sharapova, JHH, the Williams Sisters and Mauresmo on grass in the latter stages of a slam, with lena its concievable at least

Craigy
Dec 11th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Actually Justine's Wimbledon record is very good.
Ok so shes lost in the 1st round twice, but every other time she has either reached the semi-final or Final.

Craigy
Dec 11th, 2006, 10:36 PM

Oh I'm sure you wouldn't say that if any of your faves won those tournaments. But I guess that time will never come. :wavey:

Neptune
Dec 11th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Nicole has a chance to win a Gc next year,but No wimbledon so they put her very high for........nothing!

PLP
Dec 12th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Nicole has a chance to win a Gc next year,but No wimbledon so they put her very high for........nothing!

I don't know...I think with her serve and Forehand, when both on she has a great shot to go deep at Wimbledon. So much of it depends on the draw and who is hot at the time, who is tired, etc.,

These odds don't mean much. Certainly they should not be taken seriously by anyone who isn't betting on the tournament.
I mean I love Patty, but her odds of 100/1 are more reflective on her winning a match on the grass. The thought of her (and many other players on this list) winning Wimbledon is laughable! :tape:

Martian KC
Dec 12th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Bahahahahaha@devilsova being so high.

Just Do It
Dec 12th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Jankovic 40-1 and Vaidisova 10-1 !!! Ya right :mad:

NyCPsU
Dec 12th, 2006, 09:22 PM
:haha: at these odds and pierces futile attempts to support them in any way he can

:secret: (li drops to 66-1 after losing to sania)

Buitenzorg
Dec 12th, 2006, 10:29 PM
early birds :p

jenny161185
Dec 12th, 2006, 10:52 PM
kuznetsova over Lindsay ha!

frenchie
Dec 12th, 2006, 11:00 PM

You should know that Nastya has a romance with grass courts!;)

Safina is hopeless on grass
Li is overrated

PLP
Dec 12th, 2006, 11:07 PM
You should know that Nastya has a romance with grass courts!;)

Safina is hopeless on grass

Yes! I quite agree...Nastya could make the Wimbledon final next year and it would not surprise me!

about Dina: I know! Why?

vwfan
Dec 13th, 2006, 12:20 AM
just shows the imperfections of the market. :lol:

SelesFan70
Dec 13th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Crazy!