PDA

View Full Version : Davenport not going to Oz.....Let's cheer for her anyway!

The Daviator
Dec 10th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Lindsay won't be playing due to her knocked up state :sad:

Still, she deserves a cheering thread :angel: Go Linds! :bounce:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:19 AM
:sad: nope...but she's gonna have a baby :bounce: :wavey: GO Linds! :wavey:

Ben.
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:26 AM
:sad: nope...but she's gonna have a baby :bounce: :wavey: GO Linds! :wavey:

if it's true of course.

The Daviator
Dec 13th, 2006, 11:23 AM
:sad:

Justin
Jan 11th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Lindsay :kiss: :bounce:

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 11th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Lindsay :hug:

Davenselesport
Jan 11th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Here's to an undefeated Australian Open for Lindsay!!!!!

:inlove:
Jan 11th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Well at least I don't have to worry about her losing :bounce:
But we have got Davenport v Baby in about 7 months, so that's something to look forward to :yeah:

LUXXXAS
Jan 11th, 2007, 10:38 PM
:bigcry: tears in my eyes again...

andi
Jan 12th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Oh Lindsey,we will miss you!!!
But she will have another great win in about 7 monthes

seles4ever75
Jan 13th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Oh Lindsey,we will miss you!!!
But she will have another great win in about 7 monthes

Personally I like the parallel between the baby and her later career and why she said she kept playing tennis. "We weren't planning, but whatever happened..." I'm glad Lindsay realizes that whatever she's gotten has truly been charmed. The only reason she's played in the last two years has been on a slim hope she could squeak through if "this" one got injured or "that" one played bad. You did what you had to do to get what you got (barely, Steffi on her last legs), and Congrats! Otherwise, Cheers for the preggers and welcome back the pounds. Ick...

GrandSlam05
Jan 13th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Personally I like the parallel between the baby and her later career and why she said she kept playing tennis. "We weren't planning, but whatever happened..." I'm glad Lindsay realizes that whatever she's gotten has truly been charmed. The only reason she's played in the last two years has been on a slim hope she could squeak through if "this" one got injured or "that" one played bad. You did what you had to do to get what you got (barely, Steffi on her last legs), and Congrats! Otherwise, Cheers for the preggers and welcome back the pounds. Ick...
I'm sorry but I find this quote hilarious. Steffi was playing good enough to win the French Open and make the Wimbledon final, but yet she was "on her last two legs." :lol: As far as I know, Graf retired because she started to become apathetic, not because she sucked.

seles4ever75
Jan 16th, 2007, 08:44 AM
I'm sorry but I find this quote hilarious. Steffi was playing good enough to win the French Open and make the Wimbledon final, but yet she was "on her last two legs." :lol: As far as I know, Graf retired because she started to become apathetic, not because she sucked.

You simply misunderstood me. I just meant to compare Lindsay to Steffi at the end of their careers - you know, when Steffi probably still might have kept on winning, and Lindsay was hoping for a "merciful draw". I certainly would never disparage Steffi in any way. Lindsay on the other hand...BON VOYAGE.