PDA

View Full Version : A Big happy birthday to our Brazillian Hottie ,Nat!

Dementinator
Nov 30th, 2006, 11:43 PM
A very Happy birthday to Nathalia ,AKA commander Natasc of the SS Dementieva! who will be 19 today ,the 1st of December!:bounce: :bounce: :kiss:

heres some fireworks we have let off..

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2556/02299oid47323400of4.jpg

quasar
Dec 1st, 2006, 02:43 AM
I would need some steamy pics to verify how hot Nathalie is. :lol:

Seriously, anyone worthy of such fireworks extravaganza must be really special and deserving of a great B-Day, fantastic presents and be surrounded by tons of loved ones! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Dec 1st, 2006, 11:27 AM
Happy bday :aparty:

what a cool day to have a bday!

Paco
Dec 1st, 2006, 02:02 PM
happy bday

Mathijs
Dec 1st, 2006, 09:21 PM
Happy Birthday Nat...

Have a great day, and may all your wishes come true.....

Many Happy returns..

BTW where's Nat hiding anyway, haven't seen her in ages :sad:

BTW2
I would need some steamy pics to verify how hot Nathalie is. :lol:

Seriously, anyone worthy of such fireworks extravaganza must be really special and deserving of a great B-Day, fantastic presents and be surrounded by tons of loved ones! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Carlos, if ya wanna see pics of dear Nat. check the first posts on the first pages of the pics of your fellow Elena fans thread ;)

Josh.
Dec 1st, 2006, 10:17 PM
happy birthday nat!! :hug:

Prizeidiot
Dec 2nd, 2006, 03:01 AM
Happy Birthday Nat... don't see you round these parts as much as I used to. You should come back and add a little fire to the Elena cheering thread :p

Natasc
Dec 3rd, 2006, 12:15 AM
Happy Birthday Nat...

Have a great day, and may all your wishes come true.....

Many Happy returns..

BTW where's Nat hiding anyway, haven't seen her in ages :sad:

Mat I miss you too buddy!!
Make ages that we don't have a nice chat as we always did!!
as you should know I'm working my ass off to enter into a medicien college here (it's really really hard) and next year will be even more busy than this, so I hope you guys can understand why I'm not that often here!!

Anyway, thanks all of you guys, special thanks for my old buddies that they know who they are :D
Even that I'm away (and looking forward to come back) I won't forget you guys!!

Good luck in life (and good luck Lena!) and see a next time guys!!

Happy Birthday Nat... don't see you round these parts as much as I used to. You should come back and add a little fire to the Elena cheering thread :p

it's hard to study hard and find sometime for appear here, but I will try!!
good luck for you buddy, and in case I can't talk to you before christmas, merry christmas!!

:woohoo: :aparty: :bounce: MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS!! :bounce: :aparty: :woohoo:

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:59 AM
as you should know I'm working my ass off to enter into a medicien college here (it's really really hard) and next year will be even more busy than this, so I hope you guys can understand why I'm not that often here!!

Anyway, thanks all of you guys, special thanks for my old buddies that they know who they are :D

good luck for you buddy, and in case I can't talk to you before christmas, merry christmas!!

:woohoo: :aparty: :bounce: MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS!! :bounce: :aparty: :woohoo:

Happy Birdthay and good luck:bounce: :bounce: you can do it:bounce:

quasar
Dec 3rd, 2006, 06:25 AM
Mat:

Carlos, if ya wanna see pics of dear Nat. check the first posts on the first pages of the pics of your fellow Elena fans thread

Ha, ha, I was kidding about that! :lol: I'm too lazy to go check out the pics (and am afraid of falling irrevocably in love with Nat if I do so!!!!). :)

(But I'll faithfully continue checking out the most beautiful pixels in the world: Those bearing Lena's image, which the Cap so kindly posts, and I always faithfully admire!). :)

Aussie Dani:

You have no idea how much I love your avatar! Daniela just looks uber-enchanting in that pic!

Cheers, Merry Xmas and Joyeux Noel, all rolled into one,

Carlos

the cat
Dec 3rd, 2006, 05:41 PM
Happy belated 19th birthday to Natcat! :bdaycake: :aparty: :music: :cat: Have a wonderful new year Nat! :D :hug: :smooch:

12/1/06

Mathijs
Dec 9th, 2006, 02:18 PM

Nat, sorry i didnt see ur reply at all :o

Glad to here something from ya at least :) and glad to hear that all's going well with ur study as well, best of luck with that, you can do it like Dani said ;)
It's been ages since we spoke indeed, unfortunately i am not that often on MSN no more, in fact havent spoken to someone (at least short to Ross some months ago) for at least 5-6 months :tape: i am too busy for that, otherwise to bored :o
I am lucky that i've some time on my hands this short period, but over a week i'll be back to busy once again :sad: but hope to speak to my friends on MSN or Picophone (yups i can remember our convo's heaps :lol: ) once again if i have enough time, as it will come cuz i don't see it happening for some time....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance as well to you ;) :)