PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce at her very BEST! Listen 'single' to Dreamgirls Live on Oprah!

JUSTICE4ALL
Nov 28th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Simply the BEST! The Queen Bee, Beyonce' G.Knowles! :hearts:

This was just amazing, she is by far the greatest entertainer in the world!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhL2x86geAU

Viktymise
Nov 28th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Yes i saw this yesterday she was absolutley superb really great voice, making sure Jennifer Hudson doesnt completley run away with all the praise ;)

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 28th, 2006, 08:42 PM
She's just lucky Jen didn't sing....not that Beyonce' is worse, but people expect that from her ALL the time....even still, it was :eek: :worship:

G-Ha
Nov 28th, 2006, 08:54 PM
great performance by beyonce, but jennifer hudson still blows her away. take a listen to a pre-release recording of "And I am Telling You" by Ms. Hudson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McH134UFbHA

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 28th, 2006, 08:57 PM
great performance by beyonce, but jennifer hudson still blows her away. take a listen to a pre-release recording of "And I am Telling You" by Ms. Hudson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McH134UFbHA

Beyonce did a really nice job:yeah: BUT... Jennifer is in a whole different league. Pure amazement...:hearts:

winone23
Nov 28th, 2006, 09:55 PM
It was nice, but for me Jennifer already stole the show. I want to see the movie for her singing and acting performance.

harloo
Nov 28th, 2006, 10:12 PM
The one thing I like about Beyonce is the fact that she always brings the heat on stage. I've favorited this performance, she also did a wonderful live acoustic version of,"Irreplacable" on TRL that is on youtube also.

Slumpsova
Nov 28th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Jen Hudson :bowdown:
Fantasia Barrino must be crying in bed somewhere :rolls:

Rocketta
Nov 28th, 2006, 10:28 PM

I don't understand the need to bring Fantasia up when someone else is having some success? :confused:

I'm sure Fantasia is quite happy with her life. :rolleyes:

harloo
Nov 28th, 2006, 10:31 PM

Um, what does Fantasia have to do with this thread?

Let me correct your ignorant remark:

Fantasia will be touring with Jamie Foxx and has a new album ready for Dec.5th.
:)

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 28th, 2006, 10:36 PM
great performance but the song itself is weak, esp. the backup/production

Slumpsova
Nov 28th, 2006, 10:46 PM
erm hello Fantasia lost to Jen in the audition for the role Effie White :rolleyes:

Rocketta
Nov 28th, 2006, 10:49 PM
erm hello Fantasia lost to Jen in the audition for the role Effie White :rolleyes:

and that makes you think she is doing something other than wishing Jennifer Hudson the best because? :confused:

Slumpsova
Nov 28th, 2006, 10:57 PM
and that makes you think she is doing something other than wishing Jennifer Hudson the best because? :confused:
oh please this is show business :p :devil: