PDA

View Full Version : Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock to Divorce

Infiniti2001
Nov 28th, 2006, 12:08 AM
LOS ANGELES - Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock each filed divorce papers Monday seeking to end their marriage of less than four months. Anderson's representative would not comment on the reason or any particulars of the divorce. Anderson and Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, each cited "irreconcilable differences" in their divorce filings in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

"Yes, it's true," Anderson wrote in a brief statement on her Web site. "Unfortunately impossible."

A message left with Ritchie's attorney wasn't immediately returned.

The relationship between Anderson, 39, and Ritchie, 35, has been a turbulent one since they became engaged in 2002. They broke up the following year, but later reunited and held several wedding ceremonies over the summer.

They were wed in late July near St. Tropez, France, and again at a courthouse in Beverly Hills on Aug. 3. They also tied the knot in an Aug. 17 ceremony in Nashville, Tenn.

The pair filed separate divorce petitions, about an hour apart, early Monday. Anderson reported their separation date as Nov. 21; Ritchie said it was Nov. 26.

First word of the split was reported by "The Insider" syndicated news magazine.

Anderson's spokeswoman, Tracy Nguyen, confirmed earlier this month that the actress had suffered a miscarriage.

The actress has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, from her marriage to rocker Tommy Lee. Ritchie, a Michigan native who owns a condo in Nashville, has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr.

Anderson appears in "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan." She has been filming "Blonde and Blonder." Ritchie released his latest CD, "Live Trucker," in February.

http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?cat=TELEVISION&fn=/2006/11/27/529460.html&cvqh=itn_pamkid

kiwifan
Nov 28th, 2006, 12:10 AM
I'm shocked!!!

about Paul Mooney's quote in that other thread.

Brooklyn90
Nov 28th, 2006, 12:14 AM
she's 39 :eek:
that was the most shocking thing in that article :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 28th, 2006, 12:16 AM
i thought they already were :lol:

mykarma
Nov 28th, 2006, 12:48 AM
LOS ANGELES - Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock each filed divorce papers Monday seeking to end their marriage of less than four months. Anderson's representative would not comment on the reason or any particulars of the divorce. Anderson and Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, each cited "irreconcilable differences" in their divorce filings in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

"Yes, it's true," Anderson wrote in a brief statement on her Web site. "Unfortunately impossible."

A message left with Ritchie's attorney wasn't immediately returned.

The relationship between Anderson, 39, and Ritchie, 35, has been a turbulent one since they became engaged in 2002. They broke up the following year, but later reunited and held several wedding ceremonies over the summer.

They were wed in late July near St. Tropez, France, and again at a courthouse in Beverly Hills on Aug. 3. They also tied the knot in an Aug. 17 ceremony in Nashville, Tenn.

The pair filed separate divorce petitions, about an hour apart, early Monday. Anderson reported their separation date as Nov. 21; Ritchie said it was Nov. 26.

First word of the split was reported by "The Insider" syndicated news magazine.

Anderson's spokeswoman, Tracy Nguyen, confirmed earlier this month that the actress had suffered a miscarriage.

The actress has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, from her marriage to rocker Tommy Lee. Ritchie, a Michigan native who owns a condo in Nashville, has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr.

Anderson appears in "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan." She has been filming "Blonde and Blonder." Ritchie released his latest CD, "Live Trucker," in February.

http://www.comcast.net/tv/index.jsp?cat=TELEVISION&fn=/2006/11/27/529460.html&cvqh=itn_pamkid
I'm happy it happened to him. I saw his ex girlfriend that he broke off with through email the day he married Pam for the second time. He really broke that girl's heart. Cause and effect is absolute.

spokenword73
Nov 28th, 2006, 12:56 AM
why does PamMelLA (as Borat says) go for those abusive type men? :shrug:

Oneofakind0490
Nov 28th, 2006, 12:56 AM
No clue they were married. I thought they ended it years ago.

mykarma
Nov 28th, 2006, 01:05 AM
No clue they were married. I thought they ended it years ago.
They did but remarried.

lizchris
Nov 28th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Like who didn't see this coming?

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 28th, 2006, 02:27 AM
yeah...and it's gay people that is making a mockery of marriage...:rolleyes: Where are the right wing crazies protesting celebrity marriages?

Brett.
Nov 28th, 2006, 02:30 AM
I thought before i opened this thread - i thought it was about Pamela Anderson getting a divorce with her son!

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 28th, 2006, 02:42 AM
I thought before i opened this thread - i thought it was about Pamela Anderson getting a divorce with her son!

:lol: :help:

darrinbaker00
Nov 28th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Failed marriages, hepatitis.....that's what Pamela Anderson gets for leaving Scott Baio. ;)

silverwhite
Nov 28th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Like who didn't see this coming?

Me! I didn't think they'd last this long. :eek:

quasar
Nov 28th, 2006, 04:07 AM
Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock to Divorce
My sources inform me she's following on Andrea Jaeger's footsteps, and becoming a nun, hence the split.

Cheers,

Carlos

meyerpl
Nov 28th, 2006, 04:13 AM
Man....if those two kids couldn't make it work I don't know if there's any hope for the institution of marriage.

Rocketta
Nov 28th, 2006, 04:27 AM
Hilarious! :haha:

Qrystyna
Nov 28th, 2006, 05:01 AM
Can't say I'm the least bit surprised. When I heard they were having multiple weddings I thought "ah, that means they will head to divorce court 2 months quicker than they were intended to do before" :lol:

Kunal
Nov 28th, 2006, 07:28 AM
she's 39 :eek:
that was the most shocking thing in that article :lol:

shut up....is she really 39!!!

lizchris
Nov 28th, 2006, 05:37 PM
shut up....is she really 39!!!

Yes.

She was born 7/1/1967

Infiniti2001
Nov 28th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Blame Borat :eek: :lol:

LoveFifteen
Nov 28th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Where are the fugly, obese fundamentalists who fight to "protect marriage" now? :o

kiwifan
Nov 28th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Yes.

She was born 7/1/1967

and there's nothing wrong with being born in '67. :smoke:

Me and Boris Becker graced the world on the same day that year. :dance:

quasar
Nov 28th, 2006, 06:30 PM
How old are her breasts?

Cheers,

Carlos

timafi
Nov 28th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Failed marriages, hepatitis.....that's what Pamela Anderson gets for leaving Scott Baio. ;)

she was with Baio?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: