PDA

View Full Version : OK...how much better is Desperate Housewives...

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:02 AM
this season? I love Dixie Carter...:worship:

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Its right on par with this 1st season :worship: I LOVE Dixie Carter! She could always play a fierce BITCH! :lol: I really hope they bring her back for more epsiodes. :bounce:

Sally Struthers
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:14 AM
It would be better if I moved to Wisteria Lane!

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:15 AM
It would be better if I moved to Wisteria Lane!

You could play Almas sister! :lol: One problem..your already on GILMORE GIRLS :help:

Sally Struthers
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:24 AM
You could play Almas sister! :lol: One problem..your already on GILMORE GIRLS :help:

I'd quit that in a heart beat!

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:25 AM
I'd quit that in a heart beat!

CALL YOUR AGENT! ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Oh...Sally...A bitch fight between you and Gabi would send ratings through the roof...:lol:

RJWCapriati
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:43 AM
This season has been unbeliveably great!!! Tonight's episode........wow!!:eek:

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:54 AM
This season has been unbeliveably great!!! Tonight's episode........wow!!:eek:

When Dixie Carter walked up to the car and it was Alma on the inside!! I was like :eek:She was suppose to be dead! :eek:

nbaker53
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:55 AM
So did this mean Orson isn't evil?

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:00 AM

I don't know about that...but i do know that it means that his mother is! :lol: I bet her and Alma are trying to get some $$$$ . It almost always has to do with $$$$$ :lol:

Sally Struthers
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Is this the end of the pedophile guy?

Crazy Canuck
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:07 AM
When Dixie Carter walked up to the car and it was Alma on the inside!! I was like :eek:She was suppose to be dead! :eek:
Oh come on, you didn't see it coming after she yipped on the phone and was like "I'll tell you everything!" ? ;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:08 AM
Is this the end of the pedophile guy?

Hopefully. Maybe they will show on the news that he was in a car accident on his way to wherever he was going :lol:

No NEW episodes of DH untill January :wavey:

Sally Struthers
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:10 AM
Hopefully. Maybe they will show on the news that he was in a car accident on his way to wherever he was going :lol:

No NEW episodes of DH untill January :wavey:

That storyline really didn't go anywhere besides him saving Lynette but someone else could have done that.

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:15 AM
That storyline really didn't go anywhere besides him saving Lynette but someone else could have done that.

You must have missed the last 5 minutes of todays show..Gnight everyone :wavey:

Sally Struthers
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:15 AM

Orson is definitely evil. He did hit Mike with his car after Mike sort of recognized him as the prison dentist. Are Monique and Alma the same person or different? I couldn't tell from the brief photo of Monique. Maybe she's just another red. :shrug:

Sally Struthers
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:17 AM
You must have missed the last 5 minutes of todays show..Gnight everyone :wavey:

no I saw that he really turned out to be a pedophile but so what? He's moving and was out of the neighborhood quickly.

LeRoy.
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:23 AM
episode 8 (?) The one where Lynette got shot was soooooo intense . I was so into it. Its been a while since that happened . Todays episode was great too

Season 2 though was a total bust :weirdo:

drake3781
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:26 AM
I could swear I've seen almost every episode since the beginning, but I have no idea who Alma and Monique are. :confused: :confused:

That new man of Gabby's is *just my type*. :angel:

Sally Struthers
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:28 AM
I could swear I've seen almost every episode since the beginning, but I have no idea who Alma and Monique are. :confused: :confused:

Gabby's new man didn't turn out like I thought it would. I thought he was gay :lol:

cellophane
Nov 27th, 2006, 05:03 AM
Gabby's new man didn't turn out like I thought it would. I thought he was gay :lol:

I thought they were goingin that direction as well. :lol: I was totally expecting Gaby to start putting the moves on him only to find out he was gay.

The pedophile story was great.

TF Chipmunk
Nov 27th, 2006, 05:04 AM
no I saw that he really turned out to be a pedophile but so what? He's moving and was out of the neighborhood quickly.He could always come back and get Parker :scared::scared::scared:

Haute
Nov 27th, 2006, 05:11 AM

Alma is Orson's (ex?) wife who's supposed to be dead. Monique I think is the flight attendent who Orson's former neighbor slept with; the one who when his wife found out, she took everyone in the market hostage.

Or at least Monique is the one who was found buried at the golf course, and Mike is now being charged for her death.

Damn, this is a hard show to keep track of when you miss one week because of work. :lol:

drake3781
Nov 27th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Alma is Orson's (ex?) wife who's supposed to be dead. Monique I think is the flight attendent who Orson's former neighbor slept with; the one who when his wife found out, she took everyone in the market hostage.

Or at least Monique is the one who was found buried at the golf course, and Mike is now being charged for her death.

Damn, this is a hard show to keep track of when you miss one week because of work. :lol:

OK :tape: :lol: . I would like to see all the characters laid out on a big chart :p .

I must have missed a show or two where Orson came into the picture, them married Brie. Maybe it was when I was traveling out of the country back in June?