PDA

View Full Version : Prime Minister's Questions on C-SPAN

Stamp Paid
Nov 27th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Anybody else love this?? :hearts:
I love how informal and seemingly unorganized the House of Commons is. And all of the groans and moans in between questions or when they hear some bullshit.
Fascinating!!

Infiniti2001
Nov 27th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Anybody else love this?? :hearts:
I love how informal and seemingly unorganized the House of Commons is. And all of the groans and moans in between questions or when they hear some bullshit.
Fascinating!!

LOL I try to watch it as often as I can when I am home on a Sunday night. Meanwhile , I believe this is how it is in countries which were influenced by the British. I know for sure that it's similar on my birth island :cool:

Stamp Paid
Nov 27th, 2006, 01:47 AM
LOL I try to watch it as often as I can when I am home on a Sunday night. Meanwhile , I believe this is how it is in countries which were influenced by the British. I know for sure that it's similar on my birth island :cool:

Its so much more direct and confrontational, I love it. I dont know what Bush would do if he was subjected to this everytime Congress was in session. :drool:

Infiniti2001
Nov 27th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Its so much more direct and confrontational, I love it. I dont know what Bush would do if he was subjected to this everytime Congress was in session. :drool:

He'd curse up a storm like the cowboy we know he is http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4152/lff3oj7.gif

Vlover
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:10 AM

As a C-span junkie I love it too! Bush could never survive anything like this. He has problems if someone ask questions that were not pre-screened at his press conferences so you can just imagine what the British setting would be like. I think it would be very entertaining to watch Bush trying to think on his feet not to mention his use of words.:lol: