PDA

View Full Version : What does Demeniteva shout when she wins a point?

I<3Myskina
Nov 26th, 2006, 04:29 PM
When she hits a winner, she shouts out something like "Veechna"

A translation?

Lunaris
Nov 26th, 2006, 06:04 PM
I think it's 'otlichna' which means 'perfect' or 'excellent'. ;)

Paco
Nov 26th, 2006, 06:24 PM
I think it's 'otlichna' which means 'perfect' or 'excellent'. ;)

Yeah you're right :)

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I love when she screams otlichna it sounds so cute on her.............as well as when she screams when she loses a point

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Demeniteva???? lol

Lunaris
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I love when she screams otlichna it sounds so cute on her.............as well as when she screams when she loses a point
Yeah, it's the main reason why I cheer for her. I like her attitude on court. :)

Yeah you're right :)
Is it similar in polish?

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah, it's the main reason why I cheer for her. I like her attitude on court. :)

Is it similar in polish?

:wavey:
Yes Lena has a nice attitude on court:hearts: :hearts: .

Paco knows a little of the Russian language (even when he doesn't want to tell me how to say bad words in Russian):lol: :lol:

BTW......................Is that Lellee Sobieski in your avatar?????
I'm not sure if that is the correct spelling of her name..................she is Polish rigth????

Lunaris
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:40 PM
:wavey:
Yes Lena has a nice attitude on court:hearts: :hearts: .

Paco knows a little of the Russian language (even when he doesn't want to tell me how to say bad words in Russian):lol: :lol:

BTW......................Is that Lellee Sobieski in your avatar?????
I'm not sure if that is the correct spelling of her name..................she is Polish rigth????
I suppose every Slav understands something from other slavic tongues.

It's Leelee Sobieski and actually she is an american but has polish ancestors (maybe the king Jan Sobieski himself... hmm, who knows?). :)

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:46 PM

It's Leelee Sobieski and actually she is an american but has polish ancestors (maybe the king Jan Sobieski himself... hmm, who knows?). :)

Yeah Jan Sobieski is something of her.........he is/was a king and I hread one day that she is related to the Polish crown:) :)

You are Czech????:wavey:

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:49 PM
it was her uncle......
see thic wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leelee_Sobieski

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I gotta go....

see you later......take care

I<3Myskina
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Okay, thanks for the translation. I love Elena's attitude of court. If she could just ger her serve more consistant, she should be in the top 5.

Paco
Nov 27th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Is it similar in polish?

Well rether not :p
It can be: 'wspaniale' or 'perfekcyjnie' or 'dobrze' or 'dokładnie' or 'wyśmienicie'
but I would say it in a bit different version (not very nice): zajebiscie :p

Paco
Nov 27th, 2006, 07:47 PM

king Jan III Sobieski :p
He was 3rd Jan on polish throne :p

Jan III Sobieski was one of the greatest monarchs of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, the King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_III_Sobieski

Lunaris
Nov 27th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Well rether not :p
It can be: 'wspaniale' or 'perfekcyjnie' or 'dobrze' or 'dokładnie' or 'wyśmienicie'
but I would say it in a bit different version (not very nice): zajebiscie :p
I understand, in czech it may be 'perfektní', 'dobře' (pronounciation is the same) or důkladně. I don't understand the word 'zajebiscie', but it has probably something to do with 'jebat' or 'jebanie' and that is really not very nice. :p

Was it that Jan Sobieski who broke Turkish siege of Wien and de facto saved Habsburg monarchy? I am too lazy to read the wikipedia article. :p

Paco
Nov 27th, 2006, 08:04 PM

God. I will do it for you.
Here you can find something: http://www.notam02.no/%7Ehcholm/altlang/ht/Russian.html

Paco
Nov 27th, 2006, 08:15 PM
I understand, in czech it may be 'perfektní', 'dobře' (pronounciation is the same) or důkladně. I don't understand the word 'zajebiscie', but it has probably something to do with 'jebat' or 'jebanie' and that is really not very nice. :p

Yeah it's from word 'jebać' (for those who does not understand - it mean screw) but in version zajebiście doesn't mean the same - it means only great :p
but honestly we have so many different wods made from 'jebać'
it's the same with kurwa (it means 'fuck' or 'whore'. It depends on what you want to say)

Was it that Jan Sobieski who broke Turkish siege of Wien and de facto saved Habsburg monarchy? I am too lazy to read the wikipedia article. :p

Yeah it was him :)

hana
Nov 29th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Ja Taky Mluvim Cesky.to Je Nahoda.

Alenyaa
Nov 30th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Actually, I once thought I heard her say something like: "Thank you for all your wonderful training, Alenyaa!" :angel:

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:18 AM

wOW:worship: :worship:
In the spanish that I speak(the mexican spanish )
we will say som,ething like " A huevo":lol: :lol: :lol: wich doesn't sounds good but we say it anyway.:lol: :lol: I LOVE IT........

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:26 AM
Actually, I once thought I heard her say something like: "Thank you for all your wonderful training, Alenyaa!" :angel:

What did you smoke then Alenyaa????

:lol: :lol:

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:32 AM
God. I will do it for you.
Here you can find something: http://www.notam02.no/%7Ehcholm/altlang/ht/Russian.html

thank you honey:hearts: :kiss:

WTHˇ?????
i KNOW OINLY 4 WORDS OF THE mEXICAN SPANISH PAGE........I'VE NEVER HEARD MOST OF THEM (ALOMOST ALL) :lol: :lol:
SO ARE YOU SURE THAT THE RUSSIAN BAD WORDS ARE CORRECT?????? PACOˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ:confused:

:wavey: :wavey:

Paco
Dec 3rd, 2006, 09:12 PM
no i'm not but they sound nice :p
polish are ok :p but some of them didn't consider as swearing but only not nice to call someaone like that :p