PDA

View Full Version : Name one positive good memory bout Jelena

Ben.
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:24 AM
The last few weeks & months bout jelena have been somewhat negative (some positive moments but mostly overshadowed by negativity) due 2 all these rumours bout her being kidnapped, being dressed in rags buying tomatoes & paprika in zagreb & that she is back with her father etc.

There4 let's remember the positives & great memories bout jelena :)

I remember when she beat Hingis at Wimbledon in 1999 en route to the quarters as a 125th ranked qualifier in the world at the time & she completely demolished & embarassed hingis 6-2 6-0 at only the tender age of 16!!!

Great moment 4 jelena & her fans :)

Any1 got any positive things bout jelena here, maybe u might of met her.

Verdasco
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Well when Jelena was leading Virginie Razzano 6-3 6-5 and had two match points and Jelena had her arms up in the air because she hit a forhand winner which was later overuled out. That was a good memory until the rest of the match :(

I didn't follow tennis in Jelena's early years (ie. her best tennis years). I really only starting watching tennis halfway through 2003 because I am only 13 now so I began watching when I was 10. Anyway the best memories of then were Jelena beating Kim Clijsters 1-6 6-3 6-4 at Zurich semis but I can't really call that a GREAT memory seeing as Clijsters is my second favourite player and you know who's my favourite (it's Jelena!)

Let's hope we will have some more positive moments of Jelena's career in the future :help:

Ben.
Nov 26th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Well when Jelena was leading Virginie Razzano 6-3 6-5 and had two match points and Jelena had her arms up in the air because she hit a forhand winner which was later overuled out. That was a good memory until the rest of the match :(

I didn't follow tennis in Jelena's early years (ie. her best tennis years). I really only starting watching tennis halfway through 2003 because I am only 13 now so I began watching when I was 10. Anyway the best memories of then were Jelena beating Kim Clijsters 1-6 6-3 6-4 at Zurich semis but I can't really call that a GREAT memory seeing as Clijsters is my second favourite player and you know who's my favourite (it's Jelena!)

Let's hope we will have some more positive moments of Jelena's career in the future :help:

i really only started to follow jelena just a few weeks ago but i definitely do remember her b4 that around 2000 to now. i respected her as player & liked her but now i've grown 2 become a loyal fan of hers truly.

jelena. us fans we will always support u through the good & bad times :)

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:13 PM
my positive memory was in fed cup way back i think it was in 2001 she beat Kournikova & Clijsters in amazing 3 setters truly fantastic

Ben.
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:17 PM
keep the good memories rollin in :D

Tennace
Nov 26th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Watch from 6-6 on, very positive from Jelena! :worship:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZtIyOqeLI-U

Just Do It
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I remember when Jelena came to Belgrade and she was holding Serbian passport in her hand at the press conference ...i will never forget that moment !

Just Do It
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Watch from 6-6 on, very positive from Jelena! :worship:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZtIyOqeLI-U

This was at RG 02 or 03 ?

vutt
Nov 26th, 2006, 08:37 PM
This was at RG 02 or 03 ?

She reached QF that year ;)

Verdasco
Nov 27th, 2006, 12:08 AM
It was RG 02 where Jelena reached the QF :worship: