PDA

View Full Version : Go Watch "The Inconvineant truth"

Shonami Slam
Nov 26th, 2006, 05:26 AM
it's important for you, as for the world.
take whomever you love and Go See it TODAY!
the most clear and simple movie ever made on the topic of global warming and the CO2 usage we consume.
now.

Volcana
Nov 26th, 2006, 05:30 AM
'An Inconvenient Truth'

But you're right

TF Chipmunk
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:37 AM
:worship: I saw this over the summer. I didn't know it was still in theaters :eek:

Sam L
Nov 26th, 2006, 11:11 AM
it's important for you, as for the world.
take whomever you love and Go See it TODAY!
the most clear and simple movie ever made on the topic of global warming and the CO2 usage we consume.
now.
Thanks for promoting it. I should be promoting it more than I do. It is one of the most important documentaries ever made.

nbaker53
Nov 26th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

-VSR-
Nov 26th, 2006, 06:23 PM
I am planning on watching it today actually. I saw the preview for it last night and it looked very good.

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 26th, 2006, 06:49 PM
i dont think enough people care about global warming cuz u know... sometimes, even in california, it's just so damn COLD!

TennisSTUD
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:03 PM
I saw this when it first came out, scariest movie I've ever seen.

!<blocparty>!
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Can you really call it a movie? :p I loved it... although it left me feeling really guilty :o. :sad:

Al Gore :rocker2:

TF Chipmunk
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Can you really call it a movie? :p I loved it... although it left me feeling really guilty :o. :sad:

Al Gore :rocker2:Me too, considering my dream car is a Range Rover :tape:

!<blocparty>!
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Me too, considering my dream car is a Range Rover :tape:

DEATH... that's even more :tape: because I was just feeling bad about testing a Vogue today. :o:o

TF Chipmunk
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:42 PM
DEATH... that's even more :tape: because I was just feeling bad about testing a Vogue today. :o:o:haha: Oh god we're both going to hell :o

tobe
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:44 PM
i dont think enough people care about global warming cuz u know... sometimes, even in california, it's just so damn COLD!

Well, this year we have the warmest fall EVER here in Germany as meteorologists say....but yeah i think it will take a real big catastrophe before most of the US will wake up....katrina didn't do