View Full Version : The Amazing Race Asia

silverwhite
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Can't find a thread for this show. :scratch:

Allan Wu is a horrible host :help: :help:

xin_hui
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:55 AM
allan wu :spit:

actually the whole show is down a few notches from the US version, but i'll let it go since they obviously have a MUCH tighter budget :o

i hate it that since they must all take airasia :rolleyes: , there's no airport drama :mad: (well, unless u count sharon and melody getting molested)

wasnt fond of the two filippino girls anw. glad they're gone :tape:

silverwhite
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Kudos to the teams who didn't give up on the roadblock, especially the Singaporean girls who stayed so late. :yeah:

I was saying on MTF that Melody and Allan Wu should know each other from showbiz and that I can just imagine them sticking together during rest periods. :lol:

xin_hui
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Kudos to the teams who didn't give up on the roadblock, especially the Singaporean girls who stayed so late. :yeah:

I was saying that Melody and Allan Wu should know each other from showbiz and that I can just imagine them sticking together during rest periods. :lol:

i was so impressed with sharon :worship: :worship: and she never ever thought of giving up :yeah:

melody did say before that as the host, allan wu couldnt really interact with her the contestants

silverwhite
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:05 AM
i was so impressed with sharon :worship: :worship: and she never ever thought of giving up :yeah:

melody did say before that as the host, allan wu couldnt really interact with her the contestants

Yeah :yeah:

Where did she say that? :lol:

silverwhite
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Anyway, Melody and Sharon don't seem to be that good at navigating (they always seem to be one of the last teams to reach the clues/detours/roadblocks) so I don't think they will go far, unfortunately...

xin_hui
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Yeah :yeah:

Where did she say that? :lol:

some interview before the race aired, i think :scratch:

Anyway, Melody and Sharon don't seem to be that good at navigating (they always seem to be one of the last teams to reach the clues/detours/roadblocks) so I don't think they will go far, unfortunately...

unfortunately, i agree with u :( either that, or they always find horrible cab drivers

7~LV3
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Lol...its a nice show...

i wonder why werent they given the shovel even before they started digging...
well obviously the show gave them the shovel cuz it would be too impossible to dig in the dark...

I really thought that I would only see Asians...but...
more color...more fun...

ANd i like Andy n his fiance/gf??
theyre just doing it simply....

akosiirwyn
Nov 25th, 2006, 07:00 PM
i stopped watching it when both filipino teams were eliminated.

silverwhite
Nov 30th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Meaningless episode today :yawn:

I liked Andy and Laura at first but they seem to be getting ruder and ruder...

And did anyone catch what the incident involving the Indian guys and the Singaporean girls in the next episode is about? :confused:

xin_hui
Dec 1st, 2006, 03:13 AM
And did anyone catch what the incident involving the Indian guys and the Singaporean girls in the next episode is about? :confused:

really? :eek: didnt pay attention to the preview

anw, howard :o

andy's trying to channel rob of TAR7, but failing miserably :tape:

rockstar
Dec 1st, 2006, 04:18 AM
actually i think it's a little refreshing from US TAR, i've actually stopped for a couple of seasons now. asia's a little new!

sad that the filipino babes got kicked off, they were so fun to watch :hearts:

-in their cute filipino accent "sir, how much is forty centimetres"
-star wars-ing in the monkey park
-applying make up in the cab!

they're gone :(

go sharon and melody :rocker2:

rockstar
Dec 1st, 2006, 04:23 AM

yes, she didn't give up but when she was digging she was pathetic before the shovel arrived :tape:

she found it at least :yeah:

xin_hui
Dec 1st, 2006, 08:41 AM
oh yah. must give some credit to allan wu. he's less wooden now :p

actually i think it's a little refreshing from US TAR, i've actually stopped for a couple of seasons now. asia's a little new!

TAR US was actually quite boring the past few seasons ( i stopped watching too). but TAR10 is a lot better, and i'm back as a fan :lol:

silverwhite
Dec 1st, 2006, 01:47 PM
I haven't been following TAR 10 :lol:

azmad_88
Dec 3rd, 2006, 05:54 AM
im glad the malaysians are doing ok

WonderfulLee
Dec 5th, 2006, 03:01 PM
go M&M!

i don't like Allan Wu!

ZeroSOFInfinity
Dec 7th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Now the Indian boys are gone... paying the price of not following orders... :tape:

I kinda like Andrew and Syeon... they play the game intelligently. When they have to find the kid on a swing, Andrew managed to figure it out immediately and knew where to head, while others were running around like headless chickens. They could have a huge lead over the other teams had the ferry arrived about 5-10 mins earlier. Well, at least they came in second... I'm supporting them all the way :yeah:

I also kinda like the "Cowardly Duo" Howard and Sahran... they're so fun to watch, especially in tasks relating to heights (and Sahran is afraid of it). I couldn't stop laughing when Sahran was hugging on the tower's main beam when they were in New Zealand... he was frightened to death :haha: Worse of all, I wonder how he will survive the bungee jump next week (I think it is, judging from the clips of next week's episode).

silverwhite
Dec 7th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Sharon/Melody need to friggin buck up :tape:

silverwhite
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Great ending to Season 2. I'm ashamed to admit that I hadn't watched a single episode until I found out whom the winners were and decided to watch the last episode. :lol:

xin_hui
Feb 16th, 2008, 03:35 PM
geez, silver :lol:

Team Singapore :bounce::worship::banana:
not only because of their nationality, but mainly because i like their collected, calm, not in your face racing style :p