PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams cheer thread!

santhuruu
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Goo Serena Goo !

DutchieGirl
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Is she gonna turn up? :p :angel:

Craigy
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Yeah. She has no reason not to.
Go Serena kill that over grown 13 year old :D :p

DutchieGirl
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:30 PM
:lol: Which 13 year old would that be? :p

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 26th, 2006, 02:20 AM
any 13 year old :lol:

DutchieGirl
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:38 AM
13 year olds aren't allowed to play on the tour... :p

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:41 AM
well she's gonna beat EVERYONE :wavey: lol

DutchieGirl
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:43 AM
No she ain't! :angel: :p

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:49 AM
we'll see :bounce: :wavey:

DutchieGirl
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:50 AM
yep... I will see live. :p

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:59 AM
ugh, I hate you :boxing: :sad: :awww: I'm so jealous

DutchieGirl
Nov 26th, 2006, 06:14 AM
:ras: :p

Ben.
Nov 26th, 2006, 11:22 AM
good luck serena in hobart :)

Natalicious
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:13 PM
good luck serena!!!!! :worship:

Craigy
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Serena will beat Misa if they play :) She looks great lately!

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:57 PM
She really does. Honestly, if her footwork is even DECENT in Australia, she's gonna do WONDERS

Becool
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Go Serena!

DutchieGirl
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:49 AM
Serena will beat Misa is they play :) She looks great lately!

We'll see...IF they have to play! :p

urock34
Nov 27th, 2006, 05:51 AM
ya misa will lose in the first round

DutchieGirl
Nov 27th, 2006, 08:15 AM

:haha: Stop smoking crack - Misa won the tourney last year, and was unseeded. This year she should be seeded! :p

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 27th, 2006, 08:21 AM
*ahem* Serena's cheering thread....*ahem* :lol:

DutchieGirl
Nov 27th, 2006, 08:24 AM
*ahem* I didn't bring up Misa or the overgrown 13 year olds *ahem* :p

kadirelf
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:12 PM
go
serena take the title

Craigy
Nov 27th, 2006, 04:30 PM
*ahem* I didn't bring up Misa or the overgrown 13 year olds *ahem* :p

You didn't have to reply :p

DutchieGirl
Nov 28th, 2006, 02:54 AM
You didn't have to reply :p

you didn't have to bring it up in the first place. :p

santhuruu
Nov 29th, 2006, 07:21 AM
Come on people don't fight, just be happy that Serena is healthy again and ready to compete here in Hobart:D

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 29th, 2006, 07:27 AM
:hug: exactly

Kunal
Nov 29th, 2006, 08:31 AM
how many serena cheer threads!

may we see an in form serena

:inlove:
Dec 1st, 2006, 08:28 PM
*Hopes this thread won't jinx her* :angel: :sad: :(
Please play Serena. :rocker2: And win it. :shout:

urock34
Dec 3rd, 2006, 07:42 PM
:haha: Stop smoking crack - Misa won the tourney last year, and was unseeded. This year she should be seeded! :p

and this year serena williams is playing

DutchieGirl
Dec 4th, 2006, 03:45 AM

And that = Misa's losing in the first round because? She's gonna look at the draw, see Serena's playing, shit herself and lose to whoever she plays? :haha: Come off it!

Mr.Kardashian
Dec 5th, 2006, 10:10 AM
And that = Misa's losing in the first round because? She's gonna look at the draw, see Serena's playing, shit herself and lose to whoever she plays? :haha: Come off it!

i agree... i dont think she will panic and lose just because serena is in the draw... it should be a great tournie though if noone withdraws

DutchieGirl
Dec 6th, 2006, 02:44 AM
i agree... i dont think she will panic and lose just because serena is in the draw... it should be a great tournie though if noone withdraws

So you agree with urock then? :scratch: Why are you quoting me then? I was being SARCASTIC...

Jaffas85
Dec 6th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Will she be seeded at this event?

How many players in the main draw are ranked above her?

Thanks.

DutchieGirl
Dec 6th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Will she be seeded at this event?

How many players in the main draw are ranked above her?

Thanks.

a :haha: :spit: NO!
b. she's last in on the entry list, and only didn't need a WC because she has silver exempt status, and could use that instead
c. You're welcome :hatoff:

:angel: :angel:

urock34
Dec 7th, 2006, 09:56 PM

ok if serena and misa play which could be in the first round serena will destroy her and dont think im a hater just a lover

DutchieGirl
Dec 8th, 2006, 04:19 AM
ok if serena and misa play which could be in the first round serena will destroy her and dont think im a hater just a lover

I wouldn't bet on that...

Ben.
Dec 8th, 2006, 04:29 AM

ooooooooooooooh, little fiery here aren't we :fiery: :p

DutchieGirl
Dec 8th, 2006, 04:32 AM
ooooooooooooooh, little fiery here aren't we :fiery: :p

:scratch: No...not if you look at urock's posts (and not necessarily just in this thread). ;)

Andy.
Dec 8th, 2006, 06:19 AM
I really hope this is the beginning of a great comeback season for her, winning the title is very much in her capabilities she is head and shoulders above this field if she is anywhere near her best we will just have to wait and see. Good luck Serena.

DutchieGirl
Dec 8th, 2006, 06:22 AM
I really hope this is the beginning of a great comeback season for her, winning the title is very much in her capabilities she is head and shoulders above this field if she is anywhere near her best we will just have to wait and see. Good luck Serena.

:ras: ;)

Craigy
Dec 8th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Lets refrain from all this bitching please. Thanks :)

DutchieGirl
Dec 8th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Yeah that'd be nice - as I never said anything bad about Serena.

urock34
Dec 8th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Yeah that'd be nice - as I never said anything bad about Serena.

y dont u just get the hell out of this thread notice its serena's cheer thread not misa is the best in the world

DutchieGirl
Dec 8th, 2006, 11:11 PM
y dont u just get the hell out of this thread notice its serena's cheer thread not misa is the best in the world

If you would go back and read the FIRST PAGE you would see that I DID NOT bring Misa up in this thread - so why don't you shut your face and stop being rude! I posted like 2 replies to Craig, and we were both joking with each other when you decided to butt in and be rude!

.Andrew.
Dec 9th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Go Serena Williams!!! :worship: And Misa Krajieck!!! (for you DutchieGirl ;) :D :worship:)

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Go Serena Williams!!! :worship: And Misa Krajieck!!! (for you DutchieGirl ;) :D :worship:)

:awww: :hug: Watch out - you might get in trouble for that though. ;)

Jaffas85
Dec 9th, 2006, 09:37 AM
When was the last time Serena played a Tier IV event? The 90's?

Has she ever won a Tier IV title?

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 09:44 AM
When was the last time Serena played a Tier IV event? The 90's?

Has she ever won a Tier IV title?

Actually, never - so no, she's never won a tier 4.

Craigy
Dec 9th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I hope she can do well here. But I still don't think she will win the tournament :sad: I've lost all confidence in Serena :awww:

Craigy
Dec 9th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Ahh no :sad: I just noticed Kirilenko is playing here too :sad: I hope Serena and Maria don't play each other :(

urock34
Dec 9th, 2006, 07:35 PM
I hope she can do well here. But I still don't think she will win the tournament :sad: I've lost all confidence in Serena :awww:

dont lose confidence serena will have a better year anyways it cant get any worse

Mina Vagante
Dec 9th, 2006, 07:38 PM
lol theres no way that serena will lose a tier FOUR event

urock34
Dec 9th, 2006, 07:40 PM
:scratch: No...not if you look at urock's posts (and not necessarily just in this thread). ;)
wtf are u tlking about i dont talk shit on this board the only negative things i have ever said was that your fav would lose in the first round and i even took that back and said that if serena and her play that serena would win and you start bitching to me about all this shit

urock34
Dec 9th, 2006, 07:41 PM

hey ross hvnt tlked to u in a while

urock34
Dec 9th, 2006, 07:43 PM

and btw i wasnt the only one 2 say that serena would beat misa craig mentioned it earlyier and u chose to bitch to me about it

Mina Vagante
Dec 9th, 2006, 07:43 PM
lol no we havent:angel: great pictures of serena btw. :bounce: hows u

Mina Vagante
Dec 9th, 2006, 07:44 PM
lol ok.. to end this 'bitch fight' ill make the conclusion. Serena will win full stop

urock34
Dec 9th, 2006, 08:02 PM
lol ok.. to end this 'bitch fight' ill make the conclusion. Serena will win full stop

thank you:worship:

Mina Vagante
Dec 9th, 2006, 08:05 PM
lol no probs;) . we all know it anyway :D :p

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 08:51 PM

:awww: :hug:

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Ahh no :sad: I just noticed Kirilenko is playing here too :sad: I hope Serena and Maria don't play each other :(

It's only Kirilenko's 2nd pref, so she may not play...shecould go to Sydney instead.

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 08:54 PM
wtf are u tlking about i dont talk shit on this board the only negative things i have ever said was that your fav would lose in the first round and i even took that back and said that if serena and her play that serena would win and you start bitching to me about all this shit

:yawn: I didn't start bitching at you - I pointed out that my fave was unseeded and won here this year, so I dunno why the heck you think she'd lose 1st round this year...seems like a dumb thing to say to me! Then you go on to say that Misa will lose in the first round because Serena is playing - also a dumb thing to say, because you don't know that they will draw each other first round, and if they don't, then Serena being in the draw has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with who Misa plays. :shrug: So you started being stupid before you said Serena would beat her...go back and read the thread if you don't remember.

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 08:56 PM
and btw i wasnt the only one 2 say that serena would beat misa craig mentioned it earlyier and u chose to bitch to me about it

yeah because Craig and I were having a joke about it - and you butt in from nowhere and start being an ass. And I thought you wanted to stop talking about Misa in here? So why don't you stop then?

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 08:57 PM

Sorry, but I don't know you, so you ain't ending anything.

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 08:58 PM
lol no probs;) . we all know it anyway :D :p

No, Serena fans might think they know it. I'd rather wait and see when the tourney's finished. In fact, I wanna see if Serena will even turn up! (For the tourney, then I hope she will).

Mina Vagante
Dec 9th, 2006, 09:12 PM
No, Serena fans might think they know it. I'd rather wait and see when the tourney's finished. In fact, I wanna see if Serena will even turn up! (For the tourney, then I hope she will).

ok, we'll see in due course, cant wait to hear ure reaction when serena wins

DutchieGirl
Dec 9th, 2006, 09:19 PM
ok, we'll see in due course, cant wait to hear ure reaction when serena wins

:shrug: She may well do - I just won't go around saying who's gonna win or not win before the tourney starts.

Ben.
Dec 9th, 2006, 11:00 PM
:ras: ;)

:lol:

Craigy
Dec 10th, 2006, 12:02 AM

No. This will hardly be a stroll in the park for Serena. This isn't like any other Tier 4, there are a lot of decent players playing.

Craigy
Dec 10th, 2006, 12:04 AM

Now now, don't stereotype the Serena fans :p
I'd prefer Kirilenko to go to Sydney :)

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Now now, don't stereotype the Serena fans :p
I'd prefer Kirilenko to go to Sydney :)

hehe sorry Craig :hug: Well do you really think Kirilenko will be a threat to Serena? She's been playing like CRAP for most of the second part of last year (although I don't mind if she goes to Sydney, coz then Misa's guaranteed a seeding - but I also like Maria, and wouldn't mind her to play Hobart). ;)

urock34
Dec 10th, 2006, 03:35 AM

read this bitch

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2006, 03:39 AM
read this bitch

you posted this:

and this:

FIRST bitch! Get it? You were ragging on Misa, and it had NOTHING to do with Misa playing Serena in the first round until your THIRD post, which you happened to quote above! Craig and I had pretty much finished our jokes when you butt in and started with that crap. You wanna stop talking about Misa yet or? I have yet to say anything bad about Serena, so I don't see why you felt the need to butt into Craig and my joke and be rude!

Ben.
Dec 10th, 2006, 04:02 AM
this discussion is turning into a bloody zoo now.

urock34
Dec 10th, 2006, 04:06 AM
you posted this:

and this:

FIRST bitch! Get it? You were ragging on Misa, and it had NOTHING to do with Misa playing Serena in the first round until your THIRD post, which you happened to quote above! Craig and I had pretty much finished our jokes when you butt in and started with that crap. You wanna stop talking about Misa yet or? I have yet to say anything bad about Serena, so I don't see why you felt the need to butt into Craig and my joke and be rude!
u no wat this is getting into a terrible thing lets just end this
ok im sorry i insulted ur fav and insulting u

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2006, 07:45 AM
u no wat this is getting into a terrible thing lets just end this
ok im sorry i insulted ur fav and insulting u

OK, Thank you. :hatoff:

santhuruu
Dec 10th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Okay that's it, now everything is solved, this thread wasn't meant to get a bitch fight in here, I only made the thread because not only me but also other Serena fans are happy that Serena is coming back in 2007, this thread is not meant to insult other people! This thread is meant to cheer our favourite player, keep that in the back of your mind! I'd prefer if you kept that in the front of your mind as well:p

Mina Vagante
Dec 10th, 2006, 11:25 AM
why is dutchie girl writing in the serena williams cheering thread, shoulndt she be in the Krajicek thread, wheres theres a grand total of 10 comments. :tape: :lol:

Mina Vagante
Dec 10th, 2006, 11:26 AM
everything is sorted:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Craigy
Dec 10th, 2006, 02:53 PM
hehe sorry Craig :hug: Well do you really think Kirilenko will be a threat to Serena? She's been playing like CRAP for most of the second part of last year (although I don't mind if she goes to Sydney, coz then Misa's guaranteed a seeding - but I also like Maria, and wouldn't mind her to play Hobart). ;)

Its not that I find her threat, I just don't want them playing each other :lol:
I only like it when Serena and Tati play each other because they bring out the best in each other :hearts: They're matches are really exciting :cool:

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2006, 05:14 PM
why is dutchie girl writing in the serena williams cheering thread, shoulndt she be in the Krajicek thread, wheres theres a grand total of 10 comments. :tape: :lol:

Oh, you wanna start again do you? Maybe I'm writing in this thread because I'm GOING to the tourney...and what, now I can only like ONE player?

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2006, 05:15 PM
everything is sorted:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Possibly...

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Its not that I find her threat, I just don't want them playing each other :lol:
I only like it when Serena and Tati play each other because they bring out the best in each other :hearts: They're matches are really exciting :cool:

:lol: Fair enough. ;)

Mina Vagante
Dec 10th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Possibly...

yeh cant be asked to argue no more

DutchieGirl
Dec 10th, 2006, 05:28 PM
yeh cant be asked to argue no more

I wasn't even arguing with YOU anyway - and I believe you mean "Assed", not "asked"? :scratch: And if you can't be assed to argue anymore, why the post above?

Mina Vagante
Dec 10th, 2006, 05:49 PM
no i mean asked. i dont get it. :confused: i sed i cant be asked to argue, then u said then why post the above, i wernt arguing

Craigy
Dec 10th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Ok, Craig's confused.
This stops now, or else...:devil:

santhuruu
Dec 10th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Okay now I'm serious, please stop it, okay to set this straight, the Serena fans just want to protect their favourite player, understandable. Since a lot of people say stupid things about Serena but here isn't the time and place do bash or whatever Serena. So Serenafans I understand you, but please stop this useless fighting.

Dutchiegirl, came here with good meanings and she and Craig were just joking around, and she only wanted to come her for the first place to say that she will be going to WTA Hobart, and she will probably see Serena live in action and maybe she can get some beautiful photos or autographs for her, or something else. Just be glad that she wants to share her information, and she definetely clearly doesn't want to bash Serena in any single way!!! And it's true that some people were being a little bit mean towards Krajicek, and that wasn't necessary at all. Once again this thread is meant for supporting Serena!

PLEASE LET STOP THIS FIGHT NOW, OR DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL the Police cops of the TV-SHOW '' ALLO ALLO''? :haha:

DutchieGirl
Dec 11th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Okay now I'm serious, please stop it, okay to set this straight, the Serena fans just want to protect their favourite player, understandable. Since a lot of people say stupid things about Serena but here isn't the time and place do bash or whatever Serena. So Serenafans I understand you, but please stop this useless fighting.

Dutchiegirl, came here with good meanings and she and Craig were just joking around, and she only wanted to come her for the first place to say that she will be going to WTA Hobart, and she will probably see Serena live in action and maybe she can get some beautiful photos or autographs for her, or something else. Just be glad that she wants to share her information, and she definetely clearly doesn't want to bash Serena in any single way!!! And it's true that some people were being a little bit mean towards Krajicek, and that wasn't necessary at all. Once again this thread is meant for supporting Serena!

PLEASE LET STOP THIS FIGHT NOW, OR DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL the Police cops of the TV-SHOW '' ALLO ALLO''? :haha:

:lol: If you're nice I might take some pics. :p

btw... The Bill is better. :p

urock34
Dec 11th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Okay that's it, now everything is solved, this thread wasn't meant to get a bitch fight in here, I only made the thread because not only me but also other Serena fans are happy that Serena is coming back in 2007, this thread is not meant to insult other people! This thread is meant to cheer our favourite player, keep that in the back of your mind! I'd prefer if you kept that in the front of your mind as well:p

ok well then lets go serena whop some ass
and not just misas:devil: jk

Lulu.
Dec 11th, 2006, 11:16 PM
I really hope Serena is ready to play. There really isnt any reason why she shouldnt win this. It might be a little tough to do it but she is easily the best player in the tournament and if she is even playing half decent the title is hers.......if she loses :o

Best of luck Rena and Kill them bitches! :armed:

DutchieGirl
Dec 12th, 2006, 02:46 AM
ok well then lets go serena whop some ass
and not just misas:devil: jk

:yeah: ;) Or a Serena-Misa final would be nice. ;)

urock34
Dec 12th, 2006, 02:56 AM
:yeah: ;) Or a Serena-Misa final would be nice. ;)

that would be very nice but the feild is continuing to improve so im kind of worried about serenas chances :tape: :tape: :tape:

DutchieGirl
Dec 12th, 2006, 03:01 AM
that would be very nice but the feild is continuing to improve so im kind of worried about serenas chances :tape: :tape: :tape:

Guess it'll depends which Serena turns up...if she's fit and healthy...but I doubt the field will get any STRONGER - if anything it'll get weaker if some of the top players decide to go play in Sydney instead (a few have Hobart as their second preference).

Mina Vagante
Dec 12th, 2006, 04:02 PM
I think serena will turn up, she would not withdraw from a tier 4 surely?- anyway yeh as dutchie girl said, if the fit and healthy serena turns up she should win the tournaemtn with some scares even if she is in the from of 06 us open, if she is the form of 06 ao then there will be trouble for her:tape: the field is VERY strong for a tier 4 event. and wit serenas ranking i wouldnt count out a misa-serena 1st round, so i think it'll be hard for serena to win, but im not doubting that she can.:wavey:

DutchieGirl
Dec 13th, 2006, 04:28 AM
Better not be a Misa-Serena 1st r :armed:

Ben.
Dec 13th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Better not be a Misa-Serena 1st r :armed:

what happens if it is? ;)

DutchieGirl
Dec 13th, 2006, 08:39 AM
what happens if it is? ;)

You'll probably hear me cursing from Hobart. ;)

Craigy
Dec 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM
If Misa was to take out Serena, her best chance would be the first round. Serena can be vulnerable in the 1st round ;) Although the most games shes lost in a 1st round since her comeback is about 4 or 5 :lol:

urock34
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:09 PM
the last time she lost in a first round was rome 05 right?

Craigy
Dec 13th, 2006, 11:15 PM
the last time she lost in a first round was rome 05 right?

I think that might hav actually been a 2nd round match. She might have got a bye in the 1st round...But I'm not too sure :p

DutchieGirl
Dec 14th, 2006, 02:50 AM
If Misa was to take out Serena, her best chance would be the first round. Serena can be vulnerable in the 1st round ;) Although the most games shes lost in a 1st round since her comeback is about 4 or 5 :lol:

I'd still prefer that it was the final. :p

DutchieGirl
Dec 14th, 2006, 02:53 AM
I think that might hav actually been a 2nd round match. She might have got a bye in the 1st round...But I'm not too sure :p

That's counted as a first round with points... :p

Craigy
Dec 14th, 2006, 05:34 PM
That's counted as a first round with points... :p

Ugh I watched that match live, and Serena was just fat, slow and crap :sad:

Lulu.
Dec 14th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I wonder what she will be wearing. Thats always the question with Serena

Craigy
Dec 14th, 2006, 09:37 PM
I'm sure it will be sexy :lick:

urock34
Dec 14th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Ugh I watched that match live, and Serena was just fat, slow and crap :sad:

yeah i heard she kinda gave up after the first set doesn't sound like the serena we know. but then is the last time she lost first round linz in 04 or did she have a bye there to if she did then i cant remember what was before that

Craigy
Dec 14th, 2006, 10:16 PM
yeah i heard she kinda gave up after the first set doesn't sound like the serena we know. but then is the last time she lost first round linz in 04 or did she have a bye there to if she did then i cant remember what was before that

Oh I watched that one live too :sad: She lost to Jidkova. She had a migrane :(

Lulu.
Dec 16th, 2006, 12:57 AM

And she played two full sets? Shes such a fighter when I have migranes I lay in bed and cry :lol:

urock34
Dec 16th, 2006, 05:28 AM

wow i feel sorry for you u have had to watch a lot of shit matches we dont get these early round matches in the states so i guess im lucky and i cant afford to go see tournaments out of the country. the only ones i go to is the one in delray beach and the nasdaq

Craigy
Dec 16th, 2006, 02:13 PM
And she played two full sets? Shes such a fighter when I have migranes I lay in bed and cry :lol:

Yeah, she was just walking around the court. She wouldn't even run to her shots, she just walked to them :sad: But I remember she walked to hit a backhand then just thumped it down the line :lol: It was so funny.
But she was so sad :awww:

Craigy
Dec 16th, 2006, 02:15 PM
http://www.tennisrulz.com/players/swilliams/gallery07/696.jpg
:sad:

Mina Vagante
Dec 16th, 2006, 10:11 PM
eww i hate that outfit but yeh poor serena :sad:

Craigy
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:19 PM
WHAT? That outfit was amazing! So classy and sexy :drool:

Lulu.
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:12 PM
I love that dress

Brooklyn90
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Good Luck Rena! :)

Mina Vagante
Dec 21st, 2006, 02:03 PM
no i dont like teh dress, it looks like she's bout to hop on a motorbike. The 04 US open however...:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 21st, 2006, 02:05 PM
the WHOLE 2004 season was the BEST in terms of fashion :worship: too bad she missed out on 2 majors that were ALL hers :sad: (all 3 really)

urock34
Dec 22nd, 2006, 09:42 PM
the WHOLE 2004 season was the BEST in terms of fashion :worship: too bad she missed out on 2 majors that were ALL hers :sad: (all 3 really)

ya i agree all of her outfits especially her grandslam ones were gorgeous. It also helped that she was in great shape. she totally could have won wimbledon if she wasn't so damn nervous and she woulda killed at the open if it weren't 4 that bitch

Craigy
Dec 23rd, 2006, 01:57 PM
no i dont like teh dress, it looks like she's bout to hop on a motorbike. The 04 US open however...:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

That was the US Open outfit. :o

Lulu.
Dec 23rd, 2006, 05:31 PM

santhuruu
Dec 25th, 2006, 12:14 PM
I was trying to send an e-mail to the organisation of WTA Hobart with the questions when Serena is supposed to arrive and when she will play her first match in Hobart. But I got a mail back that it failed to be delivered, can someone send an e-mail to the organisation of Hobart with my questions as well, ofcourse you can put your questions in it as well:)

-VSR-
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Wow, this DutchieGirl has about half the posts in this thread, kind of creepy. :scared: :lol:

Anyway, good luck to Serena, hope she's in shape. Please.

Mina Vagante
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:43 PM

lol ive said before, i like the us open 04 outfit but only the one wears she wears the denim skirt and boots:)

Ben.
Dec 31st, 2006, 12:19 AM
Wow, this DutchieGirl has about half the posts in this thread, kind of creepy. :scared: :lol:

:lol: she'll wanna here this :tape:

but good luck to serena :wavey:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 31st, 2006, 10:41 AM
yep ;)

Lulu.
Dec 31st, 2006, 10:45 AM
I cant wait to see how she looks on court...What kind of shape shes in and what she'll be wearing :D

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 31st, 2006, 10:48 AM
me 2 :bounce: 8 days! :bounce:

Mina Vagante
Dec 31st, 2006, 11:04 AM
:eek: do u get coverage of such a low tier tounament?

Craigy
Dec 31st, 2006, 04:15 PM
I think they mean they can't wait to see pics ;)

gocanadago
Dec 31st, 2006, 06:33 PM
Go Serena!

urock34
Jan 1st, 2007, 06:13 AM
1 week away yall

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 1st, 2007, 06:15 AM
I can't wait :bounce::woohoo:

santhuruu
Jan 1st, 2007, 03:22 PM
Serena is supposed to arrive this Friday!!!

Craigy
Jan 1st, 2007, 03:30 PM
And she will :cool: I can't wait! :banana:

nbaker53
Jan 1st, 2007, 04:28 PM
Go Serena! :) Please show up.... :scared:

Lulu.
Jan 1st, 2007, 05:14 PM
Im so excited :banana:

Mina Vagante
Jan 1st, 2007, 05:32 PM
arent we all:bounce:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 2nd, 2007, 01:13 AM
6 days! :bounce:

Andy.
Jan 2nd, 2007, 12:56 PM
I cant wait to see Serena back on court again, she looks great on the party scene but she belongs on the tennis court.

santhuruu
Jan 2nd, 2007, 03:22 PM
Well I just want to say this, but the tournament hasn't started yet or this thread has already got ten pages:p, keep it going guys:p

Craigy
Jan 2nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
I know :haha:

Williams-forever
Jan 3rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
Next week this thread is gonna include 50 pages:lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 3rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
this must be one of the LONGEST support threads before the tourney EVEN STARTS :lol::haha:

Becool
Jan 4th, 2007, 03:17 AM
Go Serena!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vettipooh
Jan 4th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Make it happen, Rena!!!! :bounce::woohoo:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2007, 03:41 AM
She arrives tomorrow :bounce:

Lulu.
Jan 4th, 2007, 04:41 AM

:woohoo:

urock34
Jan 4th, 2007, 06:06 PM

that means shes probably on a plane right now! it takes more than a days worth from the states on over!

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2007, 07:53 PM
I know :bounce:

cometz9
Jan 5th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Go Serena....Please Take this title!!!!!!

urock34
Jan 5th, 2007, 01:59 AM
is she there yet?

Mina Vagante
Jan 5th, 2007, 04:04 PM
yep arrived 2day, :bounce:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 5th, 2007, 06:58 PM
and she's looking.....:unsure: THERE! :yeah:

She can't win if she's not there :shrug: So I'm glad that she's there, and hopefully the playing will get her rounded into shape (no pun intended :p)

Jan 5th, 2007, 07:10 PM
She's there. :bounce: PHEW!
Come on Serena. :hearts: I can't wait.

The Daviator
Jan 5th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Good luck Serena, win the title :bounce:

Lulu.
Jan 5th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Im so happy shes there and gonna play. She is obviously healthy and is serious about playing this year and getting back where she belongs

Becool
Jan 5th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Go Serena!! Beat Those Bitches!

LUXXXAS
Jan 5th, 2007, 11:32 PM
good luck Serena! :kiss:
please win AO we need you back! :mad::fiery: :rocker:

santhuruu
Jan 6th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Serena Williams has a very good draw if you ask me, she sure will get some matchplay if that serve will be keeping working every day!

Mina Vagante
Jan 6th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Serena Williams has a very good draw if you ask me, she sure will get some matchplay if that serve will be keeping working every day!

yeh for sure, her biggest test in which she might tumble is anna but i think she'll come through that! she just needs plenty of hard first serves and not a lot of errors and she should take the title

urock34
Jan 6th, 2007, 06:01 PM
yeh for sure, her biggest test in which she might tumble is anna but i think she'll come through that! she just needs plenty of hard first serves and not a lot of errors and she should take the title

isnt that how its like every match serena plays

Mina Vagante
Jan 6th, 2007, 08:00 PM
isnt that how its like every match serena plays

hmm... i can think of others:tape: :lol:

santhuruu
Jan 7th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Well you guys tomorrow will be the day when Serena plays her first match of 2007. She has the night match that won't start before 7.00 PM local time, I hope a lot of Serena fans will be in the scoring thread to support Serena! I hope it will not rain :help:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 7th, 2007, 03:49 PM
:wavey: :bigclap: I'll be there! Even though it starts @ midnight my time and I have class in the morning @ 9, but :bigwave: GOTTA support my #1 girl!

Mina Vagante
Jan 7th, 2007, 06:04 PM
:wavey: :bigclap: I'll be there! Even though it starts @ midnight my time and I have class in the morning @ 9, but :bigwave: GOTTA support my #1 girl!

:wavey: GREAT:bounce:

-VSR-
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:46 PM
I'll try to be here, but I think it might be around 2 or 3 my time. EST, USA, ?. I'm not sure, but I'll try badly! I have school tomorrow at 7... :scared:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:49 PM
me 2 :scared: I have class @ 9 :lol:

-VSR-
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Well I figured out that the match will start at 3:00 A.M. EST for me. Oh great! :lol:

RunDown
Jan 7th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Does Hobart have a website, or does anyone have a link where I can see live scoring when the match starts?

Brooklyn90
Jan 7th, 2007, 09:04 PM
I'll try to be here, but I think it might be around 2 or 3 my time. EST, USA, ?. I'm not sure, but I'll try badly! I have school tomorrow at 7... :scared:

:lol: same here 2 am Central time for me, and i have to get up at 6:30 and have school at 8am :sad:
so i'll have like 3 hours of sleep :lol:

Brooklyn90
Jan 7th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Does Hobart have a website, or does anyone have a link where I can see live scoring when the match starts?
here you go :)
http://www.hobartinternational.com.au/pages/default.aspx?id=4&pageId=11619

RunDown
Jan 7th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks, paco ;)

-VSR-
Jan 7th, 2007, 09:42 PM
:lol: same here 2 am Central time for me, and i have to get up at 6:30 and have school at 8am :sad:
so i'll have like 3 hours of sleep :lol:

I'll guess I'll try to go to sleep early and set my alarm for 3. :lol:

Then go back to sleep, I don't know... :o

dearplastic
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:39 AM
GO! GO! GO! You can do it, Serena!

Show the world that yo' booty is BACK!

VeNuS#1LoVa
Jan 8th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Serena it's time for your return, let's see a solid performance. Anything short of the title is unacceptable for your calibre of player....

GO SERENA!!! Motivate Venus...

urock34
Jan 8th, 2007, 02:03 AM
i have school at 6 but i hav finals so i wont be able to watch nething

-VSR-
Jan 8th, 2007, 02:48 AM

Right on the dot. :worship: :worship: :worship:

DutchieGirl, better keep out of thread next time, you jinxed her. :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 8th, 2007, 05:54 AM
:bounce: 2 more hours

Lulu.
Jan 8th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Its about that time :banana:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:11 AM
coming up next :bounce:

Lulu.
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:13 AM
FINALLY! :woohoo:

Jan 8th, 2007, 08:14 AM
:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

-VSR-
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Serena will make me do anything, even getting back up at 3:19 A.M. and then going back to bed to get up at 7 A.M. :haha:

Win it easily, please! :worship:

Jan 8th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Work in 30 minutes. :shout: Hurry up! :p

Mina Vagante
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:28 AM
lol ive got school in 3 minuts

-VSR-
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:33 AM
I can't wait for pictures either, I hope she is looking good! :drool:

-VSR-
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:34 AM
BTW, match is on the scoreboard.

Lulu.
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Thank god I have the day off. Iam so tired it seemed like forever waiting for this match

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Thank god I have the day off. Iam so tired it seemed like forever waiting for this match

:haha: SERIOUSLY, it took f-ing forever! :lol:

Mr.Kardashian
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:47 AM
im luck here in australia not having to get up all hours in the morning to watch livescores... although for the rest of the year i do

Mr.Kardashian
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:48 AM
2 aces in the first game so far for ree.. good start

-VSR-
Jan 8th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Serena won 6-4, 6-0. She was up 5-0 in the first set, before losing 4 games in a row, then she won 7 games in a row. :lol:

Lulu.
Jan 8th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Glad she won...should have been a double bagel

santhuruu
Jan 8th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Yeaaaahhh, GREAT SERENA! GOOD START OF THE YEAR!

urock34
Jan 8th, 2007, 01:25 PM

who called it!
sorry dutchiegirl

Jan 8th, 2007, 04:00 PM
*breathes sigh of relief*

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 8th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Next Match: < 11 Hours :bounce: MUCH better time :lol: GOOOO REE! :yeah:

Mina Vagante
Jan 8th, 2007, 05:15 PM
2am here i think, NOT better time lol

Craigy
Jan 8th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Well if school wasn't on I'd see live scores :sobbing: Fucking school, who needs it :rolleyes: :p

Mina Vagante
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Well if school wasn't on I'd see live scores :sobbing: Fucking school, who needs it :rolleyes: :p

very good question:angel:

Brooklyn90
Jan 8th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Great Win Rean! :)

Jan 8th, 2007, 10:15 PM
2am THIS morning??

Brooklyn90
Jan 9th, 2007, 12:07 AM
2am THIS morning??
it sould start around
(USA)
6 pm pacific time
8 pm central time
9 pm eastern time

The Match Starts at 2pm Australian Time
Here's what time it is in australia now http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=Hobart

-VSR-
Jan 9th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Actually, it's 10 P.M. EST. :D

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 9th, 2007, 07:16 AM
:bounce: She did it! :unsure: WOW what a close one :wavey:

Good luck against Bammer! :yeah:

Mina Vagante
Jan 9th, 2007, 04:42 PM
yay cmon serena i'll be at school but as soon as i can, i check the scores:bounce:

urock34
Jan 9th, 2007, 10:09 PM
wat time does she play?

winone23
Jan 9th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Go Serena!!!

Brooklyn90
Jan 10th, 2007, 12:43 AM
wat time does she play?

around 2am Central Time(USA)

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:11 AM
:o DAMN Hobart :rolleyes: and I have class @ 8 too..but it's ok :yeah: I love my Ree :hearts:

Lulu.
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Another long night :lol:

Brooklyn90
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:52 AM
i think i might stay up...........maybe :D

Lulu.
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:54 AM
i think i might stay up...........maybe :D

I think you should ;)

Brooklyn90
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:59 AM
I think you should ;)

i'll get about 2:30 of sleep, but anythign for rena :)

Lulu.
Jan 10th, 2007, 02:17 AM
i'll get about 2:30 of sleep, but anythign for rena :)

:hug:

Brooklyn90
Jan 10th, 2007, 02:20 AM
:lol: im already getting tired :o

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 10th, 2007, 02:22 AM
:hug: go to bed, and set your alarm for 5 hours from now :hug: :lol:

Brooklyn90
Jan 10th, 2007, 02:34 AM
:hug: go to bed, and set your alarm for 5 hours from now :hug: :lol:

:lol: that's a good idea :yeah:

MrSerenaWilliams