PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Judd: Naked Hypocrite

RainyDays
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Ashley Judd: Naked Hypocrite
Posted Nov 15th 2006 1:26PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Hot Bodies

Ashley Judd is full of it. She was on the radio in Minneapolis last week, and when asked what she thought of being named one of the sexiest woman alive by FHM, she said, "Gross ... wouldn't the world be a nicer place if that magazine didn't exist?" And this week she's on the cover of Marie Claire -- stark naked!

The article focuses on her work as the Global Ambassador of YouthAIDS. We're not sure why she didn't wear a shirt to work the cause, but it's not gross!

Perhaps Ashley likes being naked on mags for girls, but not for boys?

Ashley Judd: Sexy Makes Me Sick
Posted Nov 9th 2006 3:19PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Wacky and Weird

The fact that people find her sexy is icky to starlet Ashley Judd. She was interviewed Wednesday on "The Dave Ryan in the Morning Show," on KDWB in Minneapolis. When Ryan and his crew asked her about being one of FHM magazine's sexiest women alive. Ashley's response: "Gross... wouldn't the world be a nicer place if that magazine didn't exist?" Well, actually, it's nicer with it, Ash.

Later in the interview, Ashley bungled one of the key components of a good radio interview: knowing the city where you're being heard! She thought it was Detroit. Not so De-lovely.

click on this link for the uncomfortable interview
http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/09/judd-a-dud-with-fm-bud/

This is a bit dated, but I find it interesting seeing as how, in my opinion, the Marie Claire cover is tastefully done. TMZ may not be a very reliable source, but i'd like to hear your takes nonetheless.
And, some of the comments on the site are pretty brutal.
http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/15/ashley-judd-naked-hypocrite/

Paneru
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:28 AM
Maybe she likes feeling sexy for her and not
as some object of lust for everyone else
outside of her husband.

Not to mention, both magazines have
very different agenda's.

Anyways, I say, BIG WHOOP! :p

RainyDays
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:38 AM
eh, no one ever hears anything about her, so i thought i'd just post it.....

Paneru
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:49 AM
eh, no one ever hears anything about her, so i thought i'd just post it.....

Sure, why not throw the gal a bone. :cool:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 25th, 2006, 05:24 AM
All the power to her.

I don't see why this necessarily makes her a hypocrite.

Nudity doesn't have to be about sex.

Rocketta
Nov 25th, 2006, 05:25 AM
ah one magazine is classy and the other one is trashy, not hard to figure out where Ashley's opinion comes from. :lol:

RainyDays
Nov 25th, 2006, 05:45 AM
I'm definitely not disagreeing w/ AJ. Love love love her.
I think the articles and comments by TMZ readers are bit of an overreaction to her clearly understandable opinion and i wanted to see if you guys see what i see.

Rocketta
Nov 25th, 2006, 05:51 AM
yeah we see what you see.

skanky~skanketta
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:21 AM
in FHM she's objectified. in Marie Claire, she's celebrated. there's a difference.

kabuki
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Ashley who? Is she that nice Jodie Foster-lite(lite, lite, liiiiite) girl from the 90's?

Crazy Canuck
Nov 25th, 2006, 02:32 PM
in FHM she's objectified. in Marie Claire, she's celebrated. there's a difference.
:worship:

wta_zuperfann
Nov 25th, 2006, 02:38 PM
I never heard of her before but now see what you mean:

http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/snakesolido/DESNUDOS%20RETINALES%20-ASHLEY%20JUDD-%20la%20vida%20de%20marilyn%20monroe-%20(1).jpg

It's a good bet she didn't do these pics for free so it would appear that she has no complaint.

DavyJone96431
Nov 25th, 2006, 06:00 PM
none of the judds are sexy, so she should take the free compliment

Crazy Canuck
Nov 25th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I never heard of her before but now see what you mean:

http://www.lacoctelera.com/myfiles/snakesolido/DESNUDOS%20RETINALES%20-ASHLEY%20JUDD-%20la%20vida%20de%20marilyn%20monroe-%20(1).jpg

It's a good bet she didn't do these pics for free so it would appear that she has no complaint.
Those are tastefully done. And again - nudity does not have to be about sex. A woman's body (and a man's, for that matter) can be captured on film for purposes of art rather than sex.

I might see their point if she was sitting spread eagle and giving come hither looks at the camera.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 25th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I wish that I was unsexy as Ashley Judd :lol:

harloo
Nov 25th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Maybe Ashley should be happy someone even considers her "sexy" and let it go because it's not that serious.:lol:

On her being a hypocrite, I'm not so sure. FHM is a bit more risque than Vanity Fair. I've been recieving FHM free for years and it's not for everyone. Personally, my favorite thing about the magazine is the articles.:tape: :bolt:

harloo
Nov 25th, 2006, 07:40 PM

:haha: :haha:

DavyJone96431
Nov 25th, 2006, 07:49 PM
I wish that I was unsexy as Ashley Judd :lol:

umm....lol :lol:

ToeTag
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Ashley who? Is she that nice Jodie Foster-lite(lite, lite, liiiiite) girl from the 90's?

Judd is a much better actress than Foster. JF has got to be one of the most over-rated actress in cinema!!

And the boys who like to read FHM, or whatever it's called, shouldn't get their panties in a twist because she called it trashy. It is trashy! That's why those celibate losers read it!

controlfreak
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:16 PM
god I hate magazines. sports, fashion, computers, music, films.... they are all such a load of low-brow tripe. ever since the internet became mainstream, you can find more useful and in-depth information on any subject online, than you would ever find in a magazine.

harloo
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Judd is a much better actress than Foster. JF has got to be one of the most over-rated actress in cinema!!

And the boys who like to read FHM, or whatever it's called, shouldn't get their panties in a twist because she called it trashy. It is trashy! That's why those celibate losers read it!

:rolleyes: Noone is saying Ashley doesn't have a right to object to the magazine, but someone calling her one of the sexist women isn't an insult.

And I was unaware that only celibate people read risque magazines. You sound real special.:lol: :help:

ToeTag
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:25 PM
:rolleyes: Noone is saying Ashley doesn't have a right to object to the magazine, but someone calling her one of the sexist women isn't an insult.

And I was unaware that only celibate people read risque magazines. You sound real special.:lol: :help:
Thanks. You sound celibate.:D :p

harloo
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:34 PM
[/b]
Thanks. You sound celibate.:D :p

Personally, I like reading all types of magazines and subscribe to 62(some free, some cheap) and that has nothing to do with my sex life. You seem to make alot of inaccurate assumptions, because I'm not celibate at all.:tape: :lol:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:51 PM
I'm celibate :D

JackWalker
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:32 AM
she's a serious person and very self-involved. her family and up-bringing caused it.

she really behaved like a pompous ass on the interview.

she's not that great of an actrees. she plays the same roles like ten times. poor white girl starts weak but at then end of the movie becomes an enpowered woman after dealing with criminals along side that old black guys; i forget his name.

partbrit
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:24 AM
There's nothing at all hypocritical about it. On the cover of a men's magazine, she is objectified. On the cover of Marie Claire, her photo is most likely one of empowerment. Context is everything.

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 26th, 2006, 05:23 AM
I can't wait untill Ashleys new movie is released COME EARLY LIGHT. It was directed by another one of my fave actresses Joey Lauren Adams :hearts: Chasing Amy :worship:

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 26th, 2006, 05:25 AM
she's a serious person and very self-involved. her family and up-bringing caused it.

she really behaved like a pompous ass on the interview.

she's not that great of an actrees. she plays the same roles like ten times. poor white girl starts weak but at then end of the movie becomes an enpowered woman after dealing with criminals along side that old black guys; i forget his name.

Not true. She has a new film coming out early next year called BUG. Its totallyifferent then anything she has ever done. Do some research on the internet about the film and you will see what i am talking about ;)

JackWalker
Nov 26th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Not true. She has a new film coming out early next year called BUG. Its totallyifferent then anything she has ever done. Do some research on the internet about the film and you will see what i am talking about ;)

she does not do them anymore, but she used to. twisted, high crimes, double jeapordy, kiss the girls.......did you not watch these movies?