PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the mos hated country !

Just Do It
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Vote for the most hated country...

kabuki
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Hating a country is a little misguided, don't you think?

Kim's_fan_4ever
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:44 PM
I have no reasons to hate any of the countries

Just Do It
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:50 PM
None - all national flags should be banned and everybody walk around naked :angel:

:lol: Great idea :yeah:

Just Do It
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Yeah but in the past ... the things were different !

Staticbeef
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah but in the past ... the things were different !

lol, is that Jelena in your Avitar?????? I hate any country that she hates:lol:

St.Sebastian
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:37 PM
:rolleyes:

hater!!

Lord Nelson
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Why are there 0 Arab nations on the list? There is a variety of them to choose from: Sudan, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia. Also Yugoslavia no longer exists. So which part are you refering to, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia, Kosovo??? I detest Kosovo but have no problem with the other nations and regions. ;)

Yasmine
Nov 24th, 2006, 09:17 PM
why hate a country? :scratch: especially when most people who vote will never even have set a foot in the country they say they hate :help:

Yasmine
Nov 24th, 2006, 09:19 PM
and I'm surprised France isn't in there :rolls:

Shimizu Amon
Nov 24th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I don't hate...perhaps dislike but never hate.

*JR*
Nov 24th, 2006, 09:49 PM
We're Number One! :rocker:

(My flag is one of convenience). ;)

-Ph51-
Nov 24th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Hate is a waste of time. ;)

LH2HBH
Nov 24th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Voting about food is one thing - i don't think I want to vote on this poll.

Lunaris
Nov 24th, 2006, 10:02 PM
why hate a country? :scratch: especially when most people who vote will never even have set a foot in the country they say they hate :help:
It's 'Vote for the most hated country', not 'What country do you hate'. :p

James
Nov 24th, 2006, 10:04 PM

But then the question would be: most hated by whom or what? :p

Kart
Nov 24th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Who hates Germany nowadays ? :confused:

!<blocparty>!
Nov 24th, 2006, 10:12 PM

LOL. People stuck in the 1940's? :confused:

And this shouldn't be a contest. :help::o

Hayato
Nov 24th, 2006, 10:18 PM
I don't hate any country because you can't judge one person or a group of people or the government on the whole country.
I voted for North Korea though because of the nuclear weapons issues...

thalle
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:04 PM
hmm... i didn't vote for which country I hate the most... I have no idea:shrug:
I voted for the country I thought was most hated. And was surprised DK wasn't there since a lot of muslim countries aren't too fond of the little flat bacon-eating country...
I voted Iran, I don't hate Iran. I'm kinda scared of their president, but I ain't hating them...

Just Do It
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:25 PM

:yeah:

Just Do It
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:28 PM
By the way FrenchY52 bad repped me with comment :Pff another stupid serbian thread idea

So i guess he-she-it does not hate any country but he-she-it hates my nation...
I'd like him to explain this !!

quasar
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:31 PM
We're all planetary citizens, sailing together through the vastness of space. Why hate each other based on artificial constructs, instead of relishing all of which we, as humans, have in common: A single race that, if united in harmony--rather than uninformed discord and prejudice--should be better equipped to enjoy the blessings of life to its fullest!

Cheers,

Carlos

azdaja
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:35 PM
very stupid, this poll

Haute
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:37 PM
If Yugoslavia is on there the least you can do is put Chile under Pinochet. ;)

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:16 AM
everyone on herer is oh hate is a waste of time etc. etc. and this thread is stupid yet evidently a lot of people are aware of the fact that USA is probably the most hated country in the world.... i dont understand the original intention of the original questtion though.... mind clearing it up JustDoIt?

Buitenzorg
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:35 AM
I think North Korea follow by USA

Haute
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:47 AM
By the way FrenchY52 bad repped me with comment :Pff another stupid serbian thread idea

So i guess he-she-it does not hate any country but he-she-it hates my nation...
I'd like him to explain this !!

There's a big difference between nation and state. A nation means an ethnicity, like the Kurds, Palestinians, gypsies, etc.; they have their own nation but do not have a state. And a state can be made up of several nations, like the former Yugoslavia.

ico4498
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:33 AM
i don't "hate" any country.

i voted Germany ... when you're at the root of all the "world wars" yah get special attention.

No Name Face
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:37 AM
United States of America

Sam L
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:44 AM
It is sadly: USA
It should be: an axis of evil country like N.Korea or Iran

Scotso
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:54 AM
We're Number One! :rocker:

(My flag is one of convenience). ;)

We're always #1, which is why we're winning this poll as well.

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:11 AM
I think USA is the most ENVIED contry, but Iraq is the most hated...thats where most people who have nothing better to do but have a fucked up belief about religion and kill innocent people with bombs, anthax and airplanes.

Josh B.
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:41 AM
i dont hate any countries ! you can hate what goes o in them, or what their values are, but this is just a silly poll

!<blocparty>!
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:15 AM
I think USA is the most ENVIED contry, but Iraq is the most hated...thats where most people who have nothing better to do but have a fucked up belief about religion and kill innocent people with bombs, anthax and airplanes.

Are you sure you're talking about Iraq here? :confused:

matthias
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:19 AM

itīs more hated the Iran in this poll :lol:

pla
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:19 PM
i don't "hate" any country.

i voted Germany ... when you're at the root of all the "world wars" yah get special attention.

I was just reading this out of curiosity but this must be answered. Germany is not at the root of all world wars!

irma
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Jews are obvious the group in history that suffered the most from hate and there is still lots of antisemitism in this world so I guess it's Israel.

Lord Nelson
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:56 PM
True out of the two World Wars, Germany only was at fault in one of those wars. In WW1, contrary to what many may believe, not only was Germany not the one to start the war but also the Germans and Austrio Hungary (and their allies the Ottoman Empire) who started the war, were not the bad guys. There were no bad guys in that war. The war was one about national interest and power. But the German side were not as reckless and bad as the Nazis in WWII who were the root of WWII.

The Germans were indeed badly treated after WWI but they should have just scrapped the treaty ike their allies, the Ottoman Empire got rid of the Lausanne Treaty that was imposed on them instead of invading Poland, Czechoslovakia and having their genocide policies.

Sam L
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:00 PM
I was just reading this out of curiosity but this must be answered. Germany is not at the root of all world wars!

True out of the two World Wars, Germany only was at fault in one of those wars. In WW1, contrary to what many may believe, not only was Germany not the one to start the war but also the Germans and Austrio Hungary (and their allies the Ottoman Empire) who started the war, were not the bad guys. There were no bad guys in that war. The war was one about national interest and power. But the German side were not as reckless and bad as the Nazis in WWII who were the root of WWII.

The Germans were indeed badly treated after WWI but they should have just scrapped the treaty ike their allies, the Ottoman Empire got rid of the Lausanne Treaty that was imposed on them.

Thanks guys for teaching the uneducated a thing or two about history. :) I could not have put it better. I completely missed ico's ignorant comments.

Also, irma, it is true. Israel will have to be up there with the US unfortunately. :(

Just Do It
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:09 PM
I dont understand why USA support Israel and Albanians on Kosovo !?

I voted USA tho.

Kart
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:13 PM
itīs more hated the Iran in this poll :lol:

It's ridiculous.

tennismaster8820
Nov 25th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Stupid poll! (There is no Yugoslavia so how can someone hate it when it doesn't exist???)

Wigglytuff
Nov 25th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Hating a country is a little misguided, don't you think?

seriously. its misguided and juvenile

azdaja
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:24 PM
people who say that it's ridiculous that usa is hated so much and that people should be hating north korea and iran more instead are nuts. people who say that hating countries is stupid are right. this includes even the ones whose policies you might dislike at the moment.

gentenaire
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Let me get this straight. Americans in this thread are voting for the first option because they believe their country is the most hated.

Then they use the results of this poll to say, "see? Told you we're the most hated."

DutchieGirl
Nov 26th, 2006, 06:55 AM
:shrug: I don't think I can hate any country that I have no been to, and I certainly don't hate any of the countries I HAVE been to...

ico4498
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:33 AM
America is a great country. not imperfect by any means, the hate is just part and parcel of taking a leadership position.

great story told about colonial rule in India. an elephant is tearing up the market. the villagers all run to the English guard bawling, "Bwana, Bwana, the elephant is destroying our market."

the English guard promptly shoots and kills the elephant. the villagers return home with stories of how the evil bwana killed the elephant.

... leaders are always open game, having an intelligence challenged leader like Dubya only emphasizes this phenomena.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 26th, 2006, 07:34 AM
I'm curious how many of those who voted for the USA would actually rather live in, say, North Korea? :shrug:

gentenaire
Nov 26th, 2006, 08:39 AM
I'm curious how many of those who voted for the USA would actually rather live in, say, North Korea? :shrug:

The majority of those who voted USA already live in the USA. The poll is misleading. The question is not what country you hate the most but what country you believe is the most hated.

tennislover
Nov 26th, 2006, 08:42 AM
None - all national flags should be banned and everybody walk around naked :angel:

:yeah: :lol:

Monica_Rules
Nov 26th, 2006, 11:45 AM
None

What a stupid thread!:rolleyes:

BUBI
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:04 PM
North Korea.

Veritas
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Wow Germany is just as popular as Iran :lol: