PDA

View Full Version : Describe THE PERFECT mate for you

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:53 PM
If you had to describe the PERFECT person for you what would they look like?

Race
Eye color
Hair (color, length, texture, face *if male*)
Body Build (Height, Weight, etc.)
Misc.(personality, hobbies, religion etc.)

My perfect mate:
Race: Black (medium brown complextion)
Eye Color: Bold Brown
Hair: Black, Short, Waves (mustache and gotee)
Body Build:6'2, 185, Lean/thin athletic (nice chest, arms,6 pack *usually skinny men naturally have em* muscular booty, moderate body hair, 9.5" thick cut you know whut :worship: )
Misc: Very masculine, like movies, videogames, sports, American *east coast NY or Jersey style..they luv southern boys like me ;)*, Christian (baptist), Versatile *sexually* non smoker, social drinker, College Educated, Employed, own place and car.

Let's hear yours...

!<blocparty>!
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Mate = lover?

My perfect mate:

Race: Tanned/dark.
Eye Color: Dark.
Hair: Dark, short. Long/mini dreads. :drool:
Body Build: Slim.
Misc: Honest. Kind. Lots of stuff in common with me. Good education. Good teeth. Nice smile. Can hold a conversation. Works hard, plays harder.

Kart
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Loaded.

^bibi^
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Race : Eastern/Northern European
Eye color : bleue or green
Hair (color, length, texture, face *if male*) : mid-long blond hair :drool:
Body Build (Height, Weight, etc.) : not too tall, slim
Misc.(personality, hobbies, religion etc.) "Crazy Sexy Cool" :p (for the TLC fan's), but most of all Crazy, tennis fan is a plus, not driven by any religion if possible...

kabuki
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Loaded.

Beat me to it. :lol:

skanky~skanketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:04 PM
anything, because there are so many good looking guys out there. blacks, whites, indians, chinese, fake blondes with black facial hair, red heads with a tan...

as long as they're not stick thin or massively fat (i'm talking john candy fat and john stevens skinny (u know, the dude from american idol), needs to have good personal hygiene, have respect for women, not a law-breaker, not poor, and work a proper job for a living, i'm game.

Kart
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Beat me to it. :lol:

Great minds think alike kabuki :angel:.

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Loaded.

Well that leaves me out. :sobbing:

Mother_Marjorie
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Well, I think I already found him...

32 (never married, no children)
Caucasian
Black hair, hazel eyes
6'0", 180, muscular
Came employed without a lot of personal baggage.
Sends flowers and dines out without cueing.

beauty_is_pink
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:29 AM
perferably 6'+ but I'll take a 5'11 if I must
white, shaggy hair, dark brown hair, dark blue eyes (I'm starting to not realli mind the colour of the eyes anymore), tall, toned/medium built, plays the guitar, funni, A&F/Hollister/sufer/boarder dresser, listens to good music, has his own car, knows me well without me saying anything. doesnt follow the crowd realli. mature, but still kids around, basically not a childish immature prick. 20-22yrs old. I'll say 19 or 18 only if they're mature and not like an immature child.

I'm superficial and materialistic I kno :angel: but it doesnt neccessary mean I get what I want.

controlfreak
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:45 AM
short
black hair
green eyes
big ears
affectionate
doesn't talk much
doesn't smell
likes sleeping
GSOH
flexible
athletic
hairy legs
enjoys tinned meats

Sam L
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Female who wants to marry and have kids

Race: Jewish or half Jewish
Eye color: Any
Hair: Any but must be LONG
Body Build: Shorter than 5'7 not overweight just normal
Misc.(personality, hobbies, religion etc.): Shares the same interests as me (arts/sciences), adventurous, outgoing, fun. Likes to travel, learn foreign languages etc...

kabuki
Nov 25th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Well that leaves me out. :sobbing:

Well, it leaves me in. :hehehe:

BUT, I'm not one to pick my friend's pockets, soooooo, I'm going to back verrrrrrry slowly out of this thread, 'kay Rockie?

Rocketta
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:16 AM
Well, it leaves me in. :hehehe:

BUT, I'm not one to pick my friend's pockets, soooooo, I'm going to back verrrrrrry slowly out of this thread, 'kay Rockie?

Don't let anybody ever tell you that you are not a very sharp inteligent man. :hehehe:

darrinbaker00
Nov 25th, 2006, 05:37 AM
I can describe the perfect mate for me with two words: MY WIFE. :bounce:

Rocketta
Nov 25th, 2006, 06:57 AM

Yeah, Yeah but I bet you said that about your first wife too! :ras:

James
Nov 25th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Anyone who steals my heart. I know it says "perfect" in the thread title, but why focus on the things you can never have, when the right person is mostly closer to you than you think.

!Gio!
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:28 AM
I have already met them:hearts: and fallen in love so:cool: .
And I can't ever imagine feeling this way about someone else.

Rohin.
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:52 AM
smallish, cute face asian.. otwardly sweet innocent personality but inwardly wild and crazy.. someone I can just have tons of fun with :)

mandy7
Nov 25th, 2006, 08:54 AM
smallish, cute face asian.. otwardly sweet innocent personality but inwardly wild and crazy.. someone I can just have tons of fun with :)

that's a lie :p

you should have just posted 'Mandy'

since my answer is 'Rohin'

Sam L
Nov 25th, 2006, 09:19 AM

I thought your answer was:

German male

:p

kabuki
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Don't let anybody ever tell you that you are not a very sharp inteligent man. :hehehe:

;)

Kart
Nov 25th, 2006, 01:50 PM
I know it says "perfect" in the thread title, but why focus on the things you can never have.

If you don't aim for what you want - you could end up settling for considerably less than you expect though don't you think ?

Viktymise
Nov 25th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Race: tanned, dark
Eye color: blue
Hair: black, short
Body Build: tall, fit a bit of muscle, nice strong legs
Misc; funny, interesting, nice, likes tennis, dont really mind about religion

Nicjac
Nov 25th, 2006, 02:14 PM

Lucky bastard.

No Name Face
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:45 PM
i'm attracted to whites and blacks almost equally so in that sense i don't care, ideal eye color would be hazel, height would be 5'5 to 5'10 (i like taller girls), i like long, dark brown hair. thin to normal sized is a must. cute face, symmetrical. ideal personality would have to be intelligent, self-sufficient, caring, compassionate, laid-back, not argumentative, likes tennis, wants kids, not overly religious.

Rohin.
Nov 26th, 2006, 04:25 AM

:lol: :awww:

well on the other hand you are pretty close to perfect!

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 26th, 2006, 04:31 AM
My perfect mate = FuFu aka MR HAHA! :hearts:

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 04:32 AM
Race: Latin boy
Eye color: Brown
Hair : Black, very short like Chris Martin of Coldpaly in the video of The Scientist
Body Build :_ 1.85 and about 80 kilos of weigth I like big and masculine boys
Misc: very funny personality, he HAS to like soccer, I don't have a problem with religion but I'm a catholic and I would like my boyfriend to be a catholic too

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 26th, 2006, 04:34 AM

Me to..but a male. So if i find one i will ask if he has a sister for you :lol: :lol: :worship:

Rohin.
Nov 26th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Me to..but a male. So if i find one i will ask if he has a sister for you :lol: :lol: :worship:

haha and if i find one i'll ask if she's got a bro :yeah: :lol:

drake3781
Nov 26th, 2006, 05:35 AM
Hmm, OK... will get started and add to this later.

Sex: Male, straight
Height: about 6' - 6'2"
Skin: medium-dark caucasian
Intelligence: smart and wise, I can trust him to take care of things
Hair: straight, thick, brown, not balding
Face: masculine, attractive but no prettyboy
Style: nerd/hipster but in a relaxed way, no high maintenance
Job: works and loves his job and makes decent money
Values: live simply - no conspicuous consumer, vegetarian (seafood ok and occasional meat if he wants), Democrat/liberal politically, feminist/human rights advocate, moral but not religious
Creativity: likes to cook and try new recipes, makes interesting friends, indie music/film, loves to travel
Little Things to be perfect: doesn't drink soft drinks, loves to swim, dominant in bed, gives good massages, practical, likes to read, makes a good impression on strangers, likes pets, not cheap/stingy, not an aggressive driver, in shape