PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Fox v Will Smith: whose hotter?

spokenword73
Nov 24th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Both of these guys were named sexy in People magazine.:) Both are (kinda) young, gifted and black.
http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/JamieFoxx/J_Fox_Pm0282014_400.jpg

Jamie Fox

http://www.yaysports.com/ncaa/images/Will%20Smith%20-%20shirtless%20and%20in%20effect!%20Btw,%20I'm%20h aving%20chest%20pains.jpg

Will Smith

Sam L
Nov 24th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Ugh.. neither.

G1Player2
Nov 24th, 2006, 03:17 AM
Ugh.. neither.

They're black. Of course you wouldn't be interested. :rolleyes:

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Will for his height, mind and smile. :hearts:

No Name Face
Nov 24th, 2006, 03:35 AM

oh god at you going there.

----

anyway, both are phenomenal actors. both are good looking guys. both have it all.

i'll be there someday. ;)

G1Player2
Nov 24th, 2006, 03:40 AM
oh god at you going there.

----

anyway, both are phenomenal actors. both are good looking guys. both have it all.

i'll be there someday. ;)

What do you mean? It's not like I'm not speaking the truth.

dementieva's fan
Nov 24th, 2006, 04:38 AM

Everything is racist on this board these days :weirdo:

Wigglytuff
Nov 24th, 2006, 04:49 AM
it crazy how fast people are on this board to attack those who speak the truth.

anyway, topic: Jamie. because the man is just so shameless. he does what he does. i respect that. plus jamie is funnier by far. :)

Pheobo
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Can I say neither without being attacked?

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:21 AM

The question says who's hotter, not who's hot. So neither wouldn't be a valid answer.

!<blocparty>!
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:22 AM
Ugh.. neither.

RACIST!!!!! :fiery:

Those pics are :tape:. I like Jamie but his hair scares me sometimes. He looked good in Miami Vice.

Erika_Angel
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:33 AM
bad pics, but I'll go with Will.

Sam L
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:36 AM

Sure, why should you have to live in fear? And neither is a valid answer if you think both are equally ugly. In that case, one cannot be hotter than the other.

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:43 AM
Sure, why should you have to live in fear? And neither is a valid answer if you think both are equally ugly. In that case, one cannot be hotter than the other.

actually neither is not a valid answer if you feel they are both ugly because the question is who is hotter, meaning they are both hot but who's hotter. If it was just about if posters found either attractive the poster would've asked just that.

Come up with more interesting trolls please. :yawn:

Sam L
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:47 AM
meaning they are both hot

Well some of us don't believe that and we have a right to speak our minds too. :shrug: Hence the use of the word, "neither".

Why are you so bitter Rocketta?

Erika_Angel
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:48 AM
actually neither is not a valid answer if you feel they are both ugly because the question is who is hotter, meaning they are both hot but who's hotter. If it was just about if posters found either attractive the poster would've asked just that.

Come up with more interesting trolls please. :yawn:

Actually, if Sam finds neither more attractive than the other, and if he finds both have EXACTLY THE SAME amount of hotness (which in his case is not a lot) then it would be viable that he could say neither is hotter. It would be the same if someone found both extremely hot but could not separate which was hotter because they found them EXACTLY THE SAME.

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Well some of us don't believe that and we have a right to speak our minds too. :shrug: Hence the use of the word, "neither".

Why are you so bitter Rocketta?

Why are you so full of :bs:, Sam?

You can express your opinion all you want and so can everyone else. So keep expressing it and so will everyone else.

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Actually, if Sam finds neither more attractive than the other, and if he finds both have EXACTLY THE SAME amount of hotness (which in his case is not a lot) then it would be viable that he could say neither is hotter. It would be the same if someone found both extremely hot but could not separate which was hotter because they found them EXACTLY THE SAME.

maybe you should read his post more clearly next time before post....your point is irrelevent as that wasn't Sam L's point. I'm very wary of this reading comprehension challenge you tend to display. :(

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Oh God.
Rocketta, please dont give Sam the attention he's obviously craving. :rolleyes:

Sam L
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:54 AM
maybe you should read his post more clearly next time before post....your point is irrelevent as that wasn't Sam L's point. I'm very wary of this reading comprehension challenge you tend to display. :(

Actually Erika is right because my point is that they're both equally ugly.

Pheobo
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:55 AM
The question says who's hotter, not who's hot. So neither wouldn't be a valid answer.

Right...well....then I guess I'll just go with Will.

Everybody's a little bit racist, you guys.

Sam L
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Oh God.

Don't give me that BS, King. All I said was "ugh.. neither". No one else needed to respond to me and yet they did. So yes, please stop giving me the attention but I'm certainly not craving it. :rolleyes:

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Actually Erika is right because my point is that they're both equally ugly.

Bullshit. If you find someone ugly you don't think they have any hotness which therefore the question wasn't directed to you. You know it, Erika knows it, and I certainly know it. I mean really get a more interesting Troll why don't you? :shrug:

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Oh God.

I know....I'm just procrastinating cleaning up the kitchen from the Thanksgiving chaos. :banghead:

Sam L
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Bullshit. If you find someone ugly you don't think they have any hotness which therefore the question wasn't directed to you.

Yes and I am telling you that I can speak my mind wherever the hell I want even if the question isn't directed to me. :cuckoo:

Your point is what? That I shouldn't have responded with "neither". Well I did. Because that's what I believe, what the hell are you going to do about it? :rolleyes:

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Don't give me that BS, King. All I said was "ugh.. neither". No one else needed to respond to me and yet they did. So yes, please stop giving me the attention but I'm certainly not craving it. :rolleyes:

Oh please Sam. You are an attention whore. I doubt you truly believe either of those men is ugly. You like to start shit with black posters because they seem to be the most easily excitable ones, and the ones most likely to even comment on your delusions and inflammatory comments. Look at your posts and the threads you make - its obvious. Either you're purely an attention whore, or you're a racist and an attention whore. The only reason I address you is with the hopes that those you seek to excite will see through your BS and not respond to you.

G1Player2
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Oh please Sam. You are an attention whore. I doubt you doubt you truly believe either of those men is ugly. You like to start shit with black posters because they seem to be the most easily excitable ones, and the ones most likely to even comment on your delusions and inflammatory comments. Look at your posts and the threads you make - its obvious. Either you're purely an attention whore, or you're a racist and an attention whore. The only reason I address you is with the hopes that those you seek to excite will see through your BS and not respond to you.

:worship:

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:05 AM
I know....I'm just procrastinating cleaning up the kitchen from the Thanksgiving chaos. :banghead:

Oh OK, I got you. I must admit, he is good for alleviating boredom. :o

Sam L
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:07 AM
black posters because they seem to be the most easily excitable ones,

And that's my fault? :tape:

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Yes and I am telling you that I can speak my mind wherever the hell I want even if the question isn't directed to me. :cuckoo:

Your point is what? That I shouldn't have responded with "neither". Well I did. Because that's what I believe, what the hell are you going to do about it? :rolleyes:

yeah that's my point that you should respond in a thread that you know is not directed at you and the people that it is aimed at won't appreciate. :cuckoo:

Like I said respond how you want.....if you spew crap nonesense for no reason expect the same to come right back to you in tenfold. :shrug:

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:10 AM
And that's my fault? :tape:

You exploit that, and you heavily contribute to flame wars, so whether it is your fault or not is irrelevant. You are an attention whore and an opportunist and are unworthy of any serious poster on this board's time. And I want everybody to know.

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:13 AM
Oh OK, I got you. I must admit, he is good for alleviating boredom. :o

If his trolls were at least well thought out I could at minimum get a good laugh but damn.........if I spent a tenth of my energy posting in threads about things or posters I've had issues with......I would hope someone would get me some help. You would think posters who like him (whoever that is :o ) would ask him why he feels the need to instigate?

but yeah when bored, if someone asks for attention you some times think, eh well it's better than washing dishes. :lol:

Erika_Angel
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:17 AM

I obviously did 'get' his post and his point.

Bullshit. If you find someone ugly you don't think they have any hotness which therefore the question wasn't directed to you. You know it, Erika knows it, and I certainly know it. I mean really get a more interesting Troll why don't you? :shrug:

If someone has NO hotness, then they have 0% hotness. If Sam finds that both have 0% hotness then neither is hotter than the other. Neither is uglier than the other either, but neither is hotter.

It isn't very hard to understand.

G1Player2
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:19 AM

If someone has NO hotness, then they have 0% hotness. If Sam finds that both have 0% hotness then neither is hotter than the other. Neither is uglier than the other either, but neither is hotter.

That isn't what Sam L meant and you know it. :rolleyes:

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:20 AM

Oh please Erika, youve read his posts, youve seen his threads, so you know his shtick.
Well shit, isnt that your shtick too? Maybe thats why youre defending him.

Sam L
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:21 AM
King and Ketta, I dare you both to ignore me. It was both of you that reacted to me in this thread not the other way. Go on. :p

Erika, don't bother, let them live in their own delusions and fantasies. :)

Erika_Angel
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:22 AM
All I was pointing out was that you can have a neither reply to the question. Leave me out of all this racist bullshit. I find Will Smith extremely sexy (although not in that pic).

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:23 AM
King and Ketta, I dare you both to ignore me. It was both of you that reacted to me in this thread not the other way. Go on. :p

Erika, don't bother, let them live in their own delusions and fantasies. :)

Sam youve gotten your attention for the night. I've given it to you.
Now take you meds, go to bed, and dream up your next anti-Beyonce/Black american idol contestant/winner thread so we can repeat again tomorrow. :)

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:25 AM
All I was pointing out was that you can have a neither reply to the question. Leave me out of all this racist bullshit. I find Will Smith extremely sexy (although not in that pic).

Sam is more than capable of defending himself. If you wanted to get left out of some bullshit, you shouldnt have contributed any. :shrug:

Erika_Angel
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:33 AM
Sam is more than capable of defending himself. If you wanted to get left out of some bullshit, you shouldnt have contributed any. :shrug:

My 'bullshit' was totally correct so thus was not bullshit at all :)

Stamp Paid
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Back on topic, Will.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/98512.jpg

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Sam youve gotten your attention for the night. I've given it to you.
Now take you meds, go to bed, and dream up your next anti-Beyonce/Black american idol contestant/winner thread so we can repeat again tomorrow. :)

and all you would have to do is read and post in threads that interest you and voila Sam. :lol:

and Sam, if you think anyone is buying that nonsense about daring someone to ignore you? I ignore who I want when I want, so dare away...who the muckity muck cares.....you don't control anything on this side of the internet connection. :rolleyes: So when I respond to you it's all about me and what I feel like doing at that time don't get it twisted. :rolleyes:

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:38 AM
Back on topic, Will.

The fact that he's not a male slut was enough for me to pick him. :angel:

Kunal
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:18 AM
boredom

James
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Let's keep this on topic, children, without making it a flaming war. And one more piece of advice: either ignore the poster or use the report button if something crosses the line.

On topic: I'd say Will is hotter, but they both look fine to me.

Erika_Angel
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Back on topic, Will.

Now that is a nice piccy :hearts:

Seriously, change the ones on the front page. MUCH MUCH MUCH better pics of these two guys than those.

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 24th, 2006, 08:00 AM
Will, he's taller

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:49 AM
me like will smith he hott, funny & cool

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 24th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Shiiid Will smith could have me any way he want...I heard he and jada was Bi anyway...to be honest...Jamie foxx really aint cute...but i heard he had a big black D!CK so long and good it would make you slap your moma!

timafi
Nov 24th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Will>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jamie:wavey:
Will:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Jamie is just Jamie:)

mykarma
Nov 24th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Shiiid Will smith could have me any way he want...I heard he and jada was Bi anyway...to be honest...Jamie foxx really aint cute...but i heard he had a big black D!CK so long and good it would make you slap your moma!
:lol::tape:

No Name Face
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:22 PM
What do you mean? It's not like I'm not speaking the truth.

this whole topic is what i mean. i knew once i saw 50 replies next to it, it'd be the same old people (rocketta, erika, some 'racist', and two more people rehashing the SAME OLD SHIT)

Grohl
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:26 PM
don't think either of them is hot :o

No Name Face
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:28 PM
btw, that first picture is a REALLY REALLY bad picture of will. he looks constipated

Parsley
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Neither. Especially Janie Fox is fugly.

There are lots of handsome black guys out on the streets tho.

najad
Nov 24th, 2006, 06:40 PM
will smith is handsome:drool: , that's my future husband:lol:

Coffee&TV
Nov 24th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Will all the way.