PDA

View Full Version : WTAWorld vs. MensTennisForums

OZTENNIS
Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:59 AM
Which site is better?

(ie. friendly people, posting, layout etc.)

ZeroSOFInfinity
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:08 AM
This is a no contest... surely its' WTAWorld.... if not, why are we posting in here :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:09 AM
MTF posters are assholes

Libelle
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:18 AM
MTF posters are assholes

Not all of them for sure, as most of the MTF members post a lot here as well ;)
btw it was really nice and firendly of you to put a comment like this :rolleyes:
I'd like to know what they have done to you to say that, if it's not too much to ask?

I like both MTF and WTAWorld :)

^bibi^
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:34 AM
I'm not on MTF so... :p

Sam L
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:36 AM
Well that depends. I was banned from MTF but there's none of that "anything that moves is racist" BS in MTF. In fact, I'm the one who's usually bashing Hewitt for being a racist idiot. :haha: But that's probably got to do with the fact that James Blake and others haven't done that well.

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:56 AM
Not all of them for sure, as most of the MTF members post a lot here as well ;)
btw it was really nice and firendly of you to put a comment like this :rolleyes:
I'd like to know what they have done to you to say that, if it's not too much to ask?

I like both MTF and WTAWorld :)

Well it was a generalization, but some of the MTF guys are some of the most mysoginistic people I know exist. (can't really say "know" ) some of them are also really closed minded and racist. It's not really different from here, but some of them grind my grears more than some of the posters here....the main reason I prefer WTAworld is SERENA :bounce:

Libelle
Nov 23rd, 2006, 08:06 AM
Well it was a generalization, but some of the MTF guys are some of the most mysoginistic people I know exist. (can't really say "know" ) some of them are also really closed minded and racist. It's not really different from here, but some of them grind my grears more than some of the posters here....the main reason I prefer WTAworld is SERENA :bounce:

I think that people are pretty similar everywhere, I'm here because I support Maria and Dinara and on MTF for Russian DC team:)
I think the poll is made, not quite correctly, I would add "both"

ioni
Nov 23rd, 2006, 08:46 AM
i like wta more !

LondonLewis
Nov 23rd, 2006, 08:47 AM
wta > mtf :D

Cage
Nov 23rd, 2006, 08:59 AM
im not sure people will vote for the mens one on wtaworld maybe you should post the same poll over there :)

Veeko
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:47 AM
I like wtaworld,i've never been to MTF

!<blocparty>!
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:01 AM
Nice unbiased poll here.

Parsley
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:35 AM
Well that depends. I was banned from MTF but there's none of that "anything that moves is racist" BS in MTF. In fact, I'm the one who's usually bashing Hewitt for being a racist idiot. :haha: But that's probably got to do with the fact that James Blake and others haven't done that well.

I wasn't surprised that you were banned from that site for being a racist.