PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 things you are Thankful for Thanksgiving?

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:59 PM
I always give thanks to the man upstairs...i know im not perfect and LORD knows it at as well lol, a lot of times i know im not worthy, but I think God for his mercy...he knows who i am...yeah i have my sinful habits sometimes, but i've been very blessed and THANKFUL for what he's done for me.

#1 MY FAMILY and FRIENDS- They are the number 1 thing in my life, glad that my mother, brothers, aunts, cousins, etc. are still here living in good health...NEVER take family for granted..you will never knwo when its their time to go....

#2 MY HEALTH- I'm a healthy (good lookin :o ) young man, have not been harmed, no major sickenesses, im just glad to still have all the things i was born with and that they are functioning correctly. :worship:

#3 MY JOB- 2 years ago i was stuck going from one customer service job to another with a degree in Music, and then eventually unemployed for a year. Now i'm finally teaching Music and is working in one of the highest paid public school districts in the USA.

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:01 PM
1. Health and strength
2. Money
3. Peacefulness

Wigglytuff
Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:14 PM
-i guess i am thankful i am not a native american because it would really suck if (for example) there was a holiday that celebrated black people (instead of native peoples) cooking a big meal for whites and then getting killed afterword. that would piss me off. so i cant image what some folks are feeling right now.

-i am thankful i have all the material things i want or need. and i have food and a big home. friends, family.

-dude i am thankful for pfzier. i am all about fighting "the man" and all that but i have to give props where props are due.

-of course i am happy and have lots to do, but i already covered that i guess.

-my sister is freaken loon and IF she gets a sleeping bag so that i dont have to cold out there on black friday waiting for best buy to open i will be greatful for that.

-i am glad i have a full stock of wines but i think i covered that already (#2)

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:16 PM
Um, weren't they Indians, doing the cooking I mean? Black people hadn't been "shipped" in yet.

Wigglytuff
Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:21 PM
Um, weren't they Indians, doing the cooking I mean? Black people hadn't been "shipped" in yet.

yes, thats what i said. i am glad i am not native american because it would suck right now. for example if it had been black people i would be pissed, just fucking pissed that there was holiday about it. hell i am still a little pissed there is a holiday about it.

edit-fixed the earlier post to make it more clear.

HAIL-VENUS
Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:26 PM
Oh, I misunderstood. Anyway, yeah, it's always been a controversial holiday, and I hate it that the Indians got screwed out of the country. After showing up hungry, dehydrated, damn near dead, and having been nursed back to life by the merciful Indians, I guess you could say that's where the saying "it's not personal, it's business" was born.