PDA

View Full Version : Targets of Kramer's Abuse Speak Out!

spokenword73
Nov 22nd, 2006, 06:05 PM
Hear what the tape missed. They have Gloria Allred on the case and they are planning to sue.:lick:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=7bf2eca6-ad20-4362-bb5b-b57a5848e8d9&f=00&fg=email (http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=7bf2eca6-ad20-4362-bb5b-b57a5848e8d9&f=00&fg=email)

StarDuvallGrant
Nov 22nd, 2006, 07:58 PM
Gloria is everwhere :lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:12 PM
i really wish gloria had stayed out of it. she knows she has no legal merit for a case, but still wants to make money of this, and those young people seem telly intellegent but look like they are just pissed and dont know what to do next and there comes gloria,

mykarma
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:17 PM
Hear what the tape missed. They have Gloria Allred on the case and they are planning to sue.:lick:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=7bf2eca6-ad20-4362-bb5b-b57a5848e8d9&f=00&fg=email (http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=7bf2eca6-ad20-4362-bb5b-b57a5848e8d9&f=00&fg=email)
WOW! Michael Richards is really an asshole. Wonder what the people that have been sticking up for him have to say now. There is no way that it can be said that Kramer is not racist.

mykarma
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:21 PM
i really wish gloria had stayed out of it. she knows she has no legal merit for a case, but still wants to make money of this, and those young people seem telly intellegent but look like they are just pissed and dont know what to do next and there comes gloria,
Gloria Allred is a real shark. The only good thing about it is without her they probably wouldn't have been able to get on the Today show to tell their side. Before hearing them, it seemed like they were taunting Richards. It proves what George Lopez said in an interview that the tirate by Richards was uncalled for.

He's a racist and got busted.

hrbatyfan
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:27 PM
The fact that they are trying to get money out of Richard's isn't as absurd as the tirade, but it isn't far off.

Helen Lawson
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:28 PM
Sticks and stones.....

Lord Nelson
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:00 PM
I love how the last image shows Gloria grinning. As if it was to say, man we will be getting a lot of money thanks to this.

Justin
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:16 PM
The fact that they are trying to get money out of Richard's isn't as absurd as the tirade, but it isn't far off.

The tirade was completely inexcusable. Period.

However, Gloria knows this claim has no legal merit. None. That is why she is proposing to throw a "retired judge" into the mix. She is hoping Kramer tosses some cash her way in order to try and gain something in the court of public opinion. Which, he may, I suppose. It still won't even come close to making me a fan of his again.

MikeJones
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:49 PM
I kinda feel bad for him...you could tell he was mad, but at first it seemed he was doing it in a joking way. Even the crowd laughed the first few times he said the (N) word. He let his emotion get to him.

Unfortunately now he will not be working, in the USA at least, again.

Wigglytuff
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:49 PM

whatever. they didnt say anything about money, the Shark did. but i guess thats a non-issue.

quasar
Nov 23rd, 2006, 12:08 AM
Haven't read what was especifically said, but no one deserves to be judged solely on one isolated event--especially during an outburst, during which emotions may overcome your actual thoughts to such a degree that you may even misrepresent them.

If he is a closeted racist, this allegation should be assessed based on a holistic approach, not a single moment of irrationality. If people who know him and have worked with him over the years indeed manifest that he has clearly shown racist inclinations, then I'll be convinced.

Failing that, he said some really stupid shit, apologized and will (probably unfairly) be more than victimized by the faux-politically-correct US media.

Cheers,

Carlos

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 12:16 AM
Now that he's getting sued, this whole thing has the potential to tear race relations in America apart [once again...a la the OJ Trial].
This thing needs to die quickly, IMHO.
I hope they change their minds and drop the charges. Richards isn't worth the trouble.

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 23rd, 2006, 12:34 AM
matt: "he had lost whatever career he had left"

:haha:

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 23rd, 2006, 12:35 AM

not if they donate most of it, especially to african-american causes.

hrbatyfan
Nov 23rd, 2006, 01:14 AM
whatever. they didnt say anything about money, the Shark did. but i guess thats a non-issue.

Yes, they want the 'retired judge' to tell Richard's to go back on Oprah this time. :)

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2006, 04:04 AM
I kinda feel bad for him...you could tell he was mad, but at first it seemed he was doing it in a joking way. Even the crowd laughed the first few times he said the (N) word. He let his emotion get to him.

Unfortunately now he will not be working, in the USA at least, again.
He told the two guys that tomorrow he would be rich, and they would still be a nigga. So feel bad for him if you wish, I most certainly don't.

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2006, 04:09 AM
Now that he's getting sued, this whole thing has the potential to tear race relations in America apart [once again...a la the OJ Trial].
This thing needs to die quickly, IMHO.
I hope they change their minds and drop the charges. Richards isn't worth the trouble.
How is that going to change race relations in the U.S. These guys have done nothing wrong. They certainly aren't being accused of murdering someone. I hope they get paid and the pressure never lets up on him. He's a damn sneaky ass racist.

MrSerenaWilliams
Nov 23rd, 2006, 04:34 AM
I dunno what to say about this whole fiasco. I just wish it wold all go away.

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 04:49 AM
How is that going to change race relations in the U.S. These guys have done nothing wrong. They certainly aren't being accused of murdering someone. I hope they get paid and the pressure never lets up on him. He's a damn sneaky ass racist.I take the lead from the OJ Simpson trail, which should have been about a man murdering his wife. However, before the case even went to trial, the issue became a black man murdering his white wife, which racially divided the country. This is America after all. :shrug:

Now in this case, there is clear cut undianiable racism at play. No leaps to be made. No embellishments necessary. Do you think the country will galvanize and follow a moral path and a peaceful resolution? Or will they become polarized as they did during the O.J. Trial and reopen those decades old racial wounds?

Hey, I'm all for a quick and painless resolution to this, but mostly, I just wish this incident would just vanish.

Infiniti2001
Nov 23rd, 2006, 05:27 AM
How is that going to change race relations in the U.S. These guys have done nothing wrong. They certainly aren't being accused of murdering someone. I hope they get paid and the pressure never lets up on him. He's a damn sneaky ass racist.

I usually agree with your posts, but not this time. Since when can someone be sued for being rude and ignorant? Morals are not legislatible (is that a word?) and this is totally out of line. These 2 young men need to drop that attention seeker Gloria Alred like a sack of potatoes . She doesn't have their best interest at heart. This is all free publicity for her http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9020/angrymf1.gif

P.S. did anyone notice her changed face? Looks like she's been under the knife
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2086/iconredfacehz6.gif

go hingis
Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:26 AM
The two guys really impressed me with their maturity in the interview and that they got up to leave the club. I think my boyfriend would have jumped on that stage and punched him out or at least give it back to him.

The whole legal side does seem stupid, if You want to sue for damages take it to court. I would laugh if someone told me to come in for a meeting with a retired judge and take his advice. Seriously if you have ground take it to court.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:37 AM
Yes, they want the 'retired judge' to tell Richard's to go back on Oprah this time. :)

again they didnt say that the shark did.

seriously, some people will do anything to blame a black person for being called a n%#&%@

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2006, 02:34 PM
I usually agree with your posts, but not this time. Since when can someone be sued for being rude and ignorant? Morals are not legislatible (is that a word?) and this is totally out of line. These 2 young men need to drop that attention seeker Gloria Alred like a sack of potatoes . She doesn't have their best interest at heart. This is all free publicity for her http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9020/angrymf1.gif

I don't think they will get paid but since Kramer has to do something to make amends a little money can go a long way. Especially since he already told them he was rich. :lol:

p.s. I can't stand that media whore, Gloria Allred.

kiwifan
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:08 PM

Yeah, Me is a fan of the First Amendment.

Shouldn't be sued for insulting people.

But I'm glad it was captured on tape and the world knows it happened...

...to me, thanks to the public exposure, justice has already been done.

Case closed, everyone can go home now. :p

VeeReeDavJCap81
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:30 PM
Why did they kill it with trying to get money out of Richards? Something a lot more satisfying (IMO) and credible would be for these two gentlemen to request a face to face apology from Richards. Allow these two gentlemen to grill Richards, ask him what exactly his motives were in repeatedly using the N word. Ask him why when the Laugh Factory asked him to apologize the next night, he refused...but as soon as the tape became public he suddenly was sorry. It'd be MUCH more difficult for Richards to do this than write a check.

Selah
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:39 PM
Apparently, he's doing some major damage control. I don't know what to think. Is he doing this because he was caught on film and is trying to salvage his image, thus a career (which seems kind of non-existent to me) or is he truly sorry .

I don't get the apologizing to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. What are they, the official representatives of black people :shrug:

Link below.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15859121/

lizchris
Nov 23rd, 2006, 08:26 PM
I personally don't know what would be accomplished by these two black men trying to get money from this vicious racist Michael Richards, but this controversy cannot and will not die any time soon, epsecially because of what he said that wasn't on the tape. Plus, the tabloids will not let this die. Thanks to him, because of the holiday and the TomKat wedding, he isn't on the front pages of the top selling weekly tabloids, but come next week, it is going to be on and don't be surprised if very lurid details from his past come out.

hrbatyfan
Nov 23rd, 2006, 09:50 PM
again they didnt say that the shark did.

seriously, some people will do anything to blame a black person for being called a n%#&%@

And they are aligned with 'the shark', anddddd when asked if there is a legal remedy the two guys said there should be some sort of punishment, and saying Glorida can handle it. I wish I was making this stuff up, but I'm not.

It's really not that difficult!

hrbatyfan
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:01 PM
Btw, Michael Richards has some seriously bad posture.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:21 PM
And they are aligned with 'the shark', anddddd when asked if there is a legal remedy the two guys said there should be some sort of punishment, and saying Glorida can handle it. I wish I was making this stuff up, but I'm not.

It's really not that difficult!

apparently it is because you dont seem to be able to get it. i cant be bothered trying to explain why passing the mic to some doesnt mean YOU said what th person you passed to mic to says as you claimed earlier, maybe someone else will bother.

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:22 PM
I already posted my thoughts on Richards. These two guys though, ain't angels in my book. They may have been on the firing line of racism which no one should ever be, however they were heckling a comedian, which I think is very rude. (Not that they deserved the racial remarks in any manner, I just think their heckling was rude.)

mykarma
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:29 PM
Apparently, he's doing some major damage control. I don't know what to think. Is he doing this because he was caught on film and is trying to salvage his image, thus a career (which seems kind of non-existent to me) or is he truly sorry .

I don't get the apologizing to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. What are they, the official representatives of black people :shrug:

Link below.

Oh boy. This is pathetic.

hrbatyfan
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:30 PM
apparently it is because you dont seem to be able to get it. i cant be bothered trying to explain why passing the mic to some doesnt mean YOU said what th person you passed to mic to says as you claimed earlier, maybe someone else will bother.

Hey, if you think that they aren't on the same page as Gloria, despite appearing as 'her clients' and saying she will handle the legal issues - and the only way she has proposed to handling them is getting some sort of monetary settlement, then....

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:33 PM
I already posted my thoughts on Richards. These two guys though, ain't angels in my book. They may have been on the firing line of racism which noone should have to be, however they were heckling a comedian, which I think is very rude. (Not that they deserved the racial remarks in any manner, I just think their heckling was rude.)

one of the things that i find amusing and revealing is that in other for some people to believe that a white people is in the wrong, it needs to be on film. and even then its always "well you dont know what happened before the film", ok it was worse thats why the cell phone video recorder came out. never mind that heckling is part and parcel of what is to be in a comedy club, never mind that they were not heckling at all they were ordering drinks, never mind that white man in question has a long history of racist tirades on stage, nevermind that he was so extreme that he was kicked off stage at least once before. for some people it still makes sense to say that those blacks should not be heckling in the first place.

thats revealing.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:36 PM
Hey, if you think that they aren't on the same page as Gloria, despite appearing as 'her clients' and saying she will handle the legal issues - and the only way she has proposed to handling them is getting some sort of monetary settlement, then....

what i think is that you said that they said something they never said. you can try to act as if there is reason for this other than your own problems all you want, but i dont think it changes anything, they tape still plays the same way. and they still didnt say what you claimed they did. and you still think they did. your issue.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:37 PM

Link below.

:vomit:

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:37 PM
one of the things that i find amusing and revealing is that in other for some people to believe that a white people is in the wrong, it needs to be on film. and even then its always "well you dont know what happened before the film", ok it was worse thats why the cell phone video recorder came out. never mind that heckling is part and parcel of what is to be in a comedy club, never mind that they were not heckling at all they were ordering drinks, never mind that white man in question has a long history of racist tirades on stage, nevermind that he was so extreme that he was kicked off stage at least once before. for some people it still makes sense to say that those blacks should not be heckling in the first place.

thats revealing.

I never said that they deserved Richards tirade or anything of that manner :rolleyes:

All I said is that heckling is rude. I know it is a part of comedy (that being said, a lot of comedians go through many shows without being heckled), but it doesn't mean it isn't rude. Whether they were buying drinks or heckling, I dunno, I didn't hear that, I've only heard that Richards was being heckled.

And it has nothing to do with them being black, I didn't even mention they were black, it is just heckling which I find rude :rolleyes: I am much more critical of Richard's actions, but yeh, you obviously didn't care about my comments on that. I was not defending Richards in ANY way.

ETA: and I never said "well you don't know what happened before the film" or anything to even support Richard's actions or explain them or anything of the sort. Once again you twist and twist anything till it resembles something you can take a swing at :rolleyes:

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:38 PM
I personally don't know what would be accomplished by these two black men trying to get money from this vicious racist Michael Richards, but this controversy cannot and will not die any time soon, epsecially because of what he said that wasn't on the tape. Plus, the tabloids will not let this die. Thanks to him, because of the holiday and the TomKat wedding, he isn't on the front pages of the top selling weekly tabloids, but come next week, it is going to be on and don't be surprised if very lurid details from his past come out.The problem I see is that it's a slow [day] at the media outlet and they NEED a story. Sex, race, death, and political scandals all sell papers. Well, we're all sexed out because of those lurid Republican scandals [which also takes care of the political side :tape: ], the Iraq war has sated and quenched the public's lust for death, so what’s left? :shrug:

Hate sells, and racial hatred sells best.

hrbatyfan
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:40 PM
what i think is that you said that they said something they never said. you can try to act as if there is reason for this other than your own problems all you want, but i dont think it changes anything, they tape still plays the same way. and they still didnt say what you claimed they did. and you still think they did. your issue.

Connecting the dots.

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:42 PM
I already posted my thoughts on Richards. These two guys though, ain't angels in my book. They may have been on the firing line of racism which no one should ever be, however they were heckling a comedian, which I think is very rude. (Not that they deserved the racial remarks in any manner, I just think their heckling was rude.):haha: Erika... :haha:
Heckling is SUPPOSED to be rude. :lol:
Have you ever heard of polite heckling?! :tape:
Come on now. :hehehe:

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:43 PM
I never said that they deserved Richards tirade or anything of that manner :rolleyes:

All I said is that heckling is rude. I know it is a part of comedy (that being said, a lot of comedians go through many shows without being heckled), but it doesn't mean it isn't rude. Whether they were buying drinks or heckling, I dunno, I didn't hear that, I've only heard that Richards was being heckled.

And it has nothing to do with them being black, I didn't even mention they were black, it is just heckling which I find rude :rolleyes: I am much more critical of Richard's actions, but yeh, you obviously didn't care about my comments on that.
maybe "they" shouldnt be allowed to have drinks at the club. no drinks for them, because ordering drinks is heckling, and heckling is rude.

yes of course you didnt hear that they were ordering drinks its only what was in the video this thread is about. :retard: talk about lame excuses.

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:48 PM
maybe "they" shouldnt be allowed to have drinks at the club. no drinks for them, because ordering drinks is heckling, and heckling is rude.

yes of course you didnt hear that they were ordering drinks its only what was in the video this thread is about. :retard: talk about lame excuses.

God you're pathetic. When did I say they couldn't order drinks? And lovely quoting 'they' like I don't refer to black people by name :rolleyes: ... The video didn't work for me so I was just talking about the situation in general. I never said I watched the video so don't suggest that I did. Twist, Twist, Twist :tape:

You create shit up, it is so old. Educate yourself about the term 'retard' too please :)

Stamp Paid
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:49 PM

And it has nothing to do with them being black, I didn't even mention they were black, it is just heckling which I find rude :rolleyes: I am much more critical of Richard's actions, but yeh, you obviously didn't care about my comments on that. I was not defending Richards in ANY way.

ETA: and I never said "well you don't know what happened before the film" or anything to even support Richard's actions or explain them or anything of the sort. Once again you twist and twist anything till it resembles something you can take a swing at :rolleyes:

Did you wath the video? There was no heckling :help:
Richards said when they ppl came in: "Look at the bunch of stupid blacks and mexicans coming in late", to which one of the black guys said "Youre not funny" at which Richards went flipped him off, said "Fuck you ******" and then went off with the "hes a ******" shit.

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:51 PM
:haha: Erika... :haha:
Heckling is SUPPOSED to be rude. :lol:
Have you ever heard of polite heckling?! :tape:
Come on now. :hehehe:

I know what heckling is thanks, I don't need you to inform me.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:53 PM
Richards said when they ppl came in: "Look at the bunch of stupid blacks and mexicans coming in late", to which one of the black guys said "Youre not funny" at which Richards went off with the "hes a ******" shit.

dude i bet 100vcash this retard didnt bother with the video. she never knows what is going on but always has shit to say.

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:54 PM

Link below.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15859121/Okay, now I've seen and heard it all. :tape: :rolleyes:

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton don't represent ME! For crying out loud. And if there were ever two people who should be heckled it's these two. :lol: However, I can personally stomach Sharpton more than I can Jesse. :scared: Man, this is embarassing. Why get them involved?

If Michael Richards and this boner [‘crisis management’ expert :rolleyes: ] really wanted to quell the tide, all they'd have to do would be to issue an open letter to the black community at large and have done with it.
Jeez! It ain't all that hard.
I'm thinking that this has now been transformed into a f**king publicity stunt. Richards, in his psychotic mind, must see an opportunity to jumpstart his career in all this.
*sigh*
How very very pathetic. :o

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:54 PM
Richards said when they ppl came in: "Look at the bunch of stupid blacks and mexicans coming in late", to which one of the black guys said "Youre not funny" at which Richards went flipped him off, said "Fuck you ******" and then went off with the "hes a ******" shit.

No I said the video didn't work for me. All I was saying was that if these guys were heckling then I think heckling is very rude. That is what all the reports I have read had said, that Richards was being heckled.

If it did occur that way though then the guys did nothing wrong. I've never said Richards wasn't a complete racist though, my comments are in the other thread about that.

Stamp Paid
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:56 PM
And Gloria Allred of course, coming in to make a mockery of the whole situation.

Erika_Angel
dude i bet 100vcash this retard didnt bother with the video. she never knows what is going on but always has shit to say.

I already said that the video wouldn't work for me & for the millionth time ... educate yourself :) thanks :)

Wigglytuff
God you're pathetic. When did I say they couldn't order drinks? And lovely quoting 'they' like I don't refer to black people by name :rolleyes: ... The video didn't work for me so I was just talking about the situation in general. I never said I watched the video so don't suggest that I did. Twist, Twist, Twist :tape:

You create shit up, it is so old. Educate yourself about the term 'retard' too please :)

I called it. once again this retard does talks about something without having a clue. i should of saved some bandwidth and just cut to the chase.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:59 PM
And Gloria Allred of course, coming in to make a mockery of the whole situation.

seriously. i love how gloria knows she no legal ground to stand on. she didnt even try to give any legal reasoning for her madness.

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 10:59 PM
I called it. once again this retard does talks about something without having a clue. i should of saved some bandwidth and just cut to the chase.

:lol: I had plenty of clue about what you were going on about in the other thread. Do you know how many goodreps I got from having a page fight with you :haha:

& I never suggested I had watched the video, which should have been obvious considering I was assuming that they were heckling Richards, which is what I had read numerous times. It isn't my fault if conflicting media is coming out, obviously if it occured the way King DESCRIBED to me (because I obviously hadn't seen the video, yet you failed to actually describe it) then the guys did nothing wrong. My assumption had nothing to do with them being black though, I was going on media reports I've been hearing over the past few days. This is the only one I've heard about that has told a different story, so you can't blame me for not knowing this story, I was just commenting on the one that's been in the media earlier.

ETA: and educate yourself thanks :) 'Retard' is not an appropriate term to use when insulting somebody. Have a little respect.

Stamp Paid
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:02 PM
seriously. i love how gloria knows she no legal ground to stand on. she didnt even try to give any legal reasoning for her madness.

LOL, I know right. A retired judge to decide? lmao! Like its Moral Court or some shit. :help:

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:02 PM
I know what heckling is thanks, I don't need you to inform me.I already posted my thoughts on Richards. These two guys though, ain't angels in my book. They may have been on the firing line of racism which no one should ever be, however they were heckling a comedian, which I think is very rude. (Not that they deserved the racial remarks in any manner, I just think their heckling was rude.)Your own words dear. :o :o
And look, I've even gift wrapped it for you. :tape: :angel:

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:04 PM
Your own words dear. :o :o

And what has that got to do with me not knowing heckling is intentionally rude? I said right there (you bolded it, put it in red, enlarged it) that I think it is VERY rude. Intentional rudeness is IMO worse than just accidental.

So let's get this straight, I don't know what heckling is because I find people rude, who are ... trying to be rude? ... :tape:
You're really clutching at straws :haha:

But it makes no difference if they weren't heckling in the first place, which according to this media report they weren't. Doesn't mean I don't find hecklers repulsive and rude.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:05 PM
I know what heckling is thanks, I don't need you to inform me.

somebody should, let me know if this retard says anything related to the video of if she would just rather talk out her hairy ass.
otherwise, gluttony awaits. :lick: :lick:

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:05 PM
And Gloria Allred of course, coming in to make a mockery of the whole situation.*sigh* True...
This is why I said yesterday [or was it the day before :scratch: ] :lol: that I wish this thing would go away. These kinds of issues have a way of taking on a life of their own.
Mark my words, it's gonna get even more ridiculous because the media have latched on to this thing for their holiday story. :rolleyes:

venus_rulez
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:06 PM
Just to play devil's advocate....does it matter if Michael Richards is really sorry? Some people have labeled him a racist here and forever. His comments are disgusting and unjustifiable no matter if there was heckling or not, or whether he's on drugs or not or whatever excuse he can come up with. At the same time, should he be condemned to being a racist the rest of his life? We've all said something that we didn't mean, or we didn't want to come out, or in anger, it just wasn't caught on videotape and we're not a star for others to condemn us forever.

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:08 PM
somebody should, let me know if this retard says anything related to the video of if she would just rather talk out her hairy ass.
otherwise, gluttony awaits. :lick: :lick:

You're so polite ... such a lady :tape: :lol: :haha:

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:09 PM
Your own words dear. :o :o

she said she doesnt need you to inform her about whats going, she would rather run around without a clue like she is how.

gift wrappped yes but she's still going to miss the point. count on it.

Erika_Angel
Just to play devil's advocate....does it matter if Michael Richards is really sorry? Some people have labeled him a racist here and forever. His comments are disgusting and unjustifiable no matter if there was heckling or not, or whether he's on drugs or not or whatever excuse he can come up with. At the same time, should he be condemned to being a racist the rest of his life? We've all said something that we didn't mean, or we didn't want to come out, or in anger, it just wasn't caught on videotape and we're not a star for others to condemn us forever.

He is the only one who can know if he is truly a racist or not however I don't know anyone who has gone on such a racial tirade as he did, it was pretty extreme.

RVD
And what has that got to do with me not knowing heckling is intentionally rude? I said right there (you bolded it, put it in red, enlarged it) that I think it is VERY rude. Intentional rudeness is IMO worse than just accidental.

So let's get this straight, I don't know what heckling is because I find people rude, who are ... trying to be rude? ... :tape:
You're really clutching at straws :haha:

But it makes no difference if they weren't heckling in the first place, which according to this media report they weren't. Doesn't mean I don't find hecklers repulsive and rude.:help:
Erika, if you can't see the irony and ignorance of your own words, then there isn't anything anyone can do to help.

Maybe going to comedy clubs where heckling is part of the routine will help. Then again, maybe not.

venus_rulez
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:10 PM
He is the only one who can know if he is truly a racist or not however I don't know anyone who has gone on such a racial tirade as he did, it was pretty extreme.

That's very true.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:11 PM
LOL, I know right. A retired judge to decide? lmao! Like its Moral Court or some shit. :help:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that woman has some serious issues. i dont want to know what she told those men to get them to let her represent them. :help: :help:

Erika_Angel
:help:
Erika, if you can't see the irony and ignorance of your own words, then there isn't anything anyone can do to help.

Maybe going to comedy clubs where heckling is part of the routine will help. Then again, maybe not.

Oh yes ... you post a totally incoherent argument and yet I must be the one who doesn't get it :tape:

Once again, I apparently don't get what heckling is ... because I find people rude .... who are intentionally trying to BE rude .... :lol:

I think you need to :help: yourself hun :kiss:

RVD
Just to play devil's advocate....does it matter if Michael Richards is really sorry? Some people have labeled him a racist here and forever. His comments are disgusting and unjustifiable no matter if there was heckling or not, or whether he's on drugs or not or whatever excuse he can come up with. At the same time, should he be condemned to being a racist the rest of his life? We've all said something that we didn't mean, or we didn't want to come out, or in anger, it just wasn't caught on videotape and we're not a star for others to condemn us forever.I think you know the answer. So what's with the "playing the devil's advocate" ruse? :shrug: :rolleyes:

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:13 PM
:help:

:lol: :lol: :lol: dude you gift wrapped and she still missed it. no wonder she wanted to do away with the :retard: smiley. :lol: :lol: :lol: :tape: :tape:

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:13 PM
she said she doesnt need you to inform her about whats going, she would rather run around without a clue like she is how.

gift wrappped yes but she's still going to miss the point. count on it.:haha: You know, I think Erika is okay. She just gets ahead of herself sometimes.
Then again, maybe she gets off on confrontations. :devil:

venus_rulez
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:14 PM
I think you know the answer. So what's with the "playing the devil's advocate" ruse? :shrug: :rolleyes:

For one thing it's a message board and how about throwing a different perspective into the mix other than Burn the hasbeen at the stake or the hecklers shouldn't have heckled to begin with?

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:16 PM
He is the only one who can know if he is truly a racist or not however I don't know anyone who has gone on such a racial tirade as he did, it was pretty extreme.WOW!! So he's the only one who would know now is it? That was beyond logic for even you Erika. Thanks for that quick glimpse into the insane mind, love. :lol:

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:16 PM
Oh look here go Wiggly & RVD ego stroking each other and backing each other up :) And after only like 10 minutes ... that must be a record :haha:

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:17 PM
:haha: You know, I think Erika is okay. She just gets ahead of herself sometimes.
Then again, maybe she gets off on confrontations. :devil:

dude. talk about an understatement. plus, you can brawl and still have a clue. i think she gets off on not having a clue. :lol: :lol: ugh. where is the :retard: smiley when you need it.

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:18 PM
WOW!! So he's the only one who would know now is it? That was beyond logic for even you Erika. Thanks for that quick glimpse into the insane mind, love. :lol:

I'm sorry you can't obviously understand simple and plain English :)

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:19 PM
dude. talk about an understatement. plus, you can brawl and still have a clue. i think she gets off on not having a clue. :lol: :lol: ugh. where is the :retard: smiley when you need it.

I love who you accuse me of what pretty much everyone KNOWS about you. Once again, do you actually know how many people commented to me about that little tiff I had with you the other day :lol: Everyone must hate you completely :haha: People I didn't even know goodrepped me :p

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:20 PM
*sigh* True...
This is why I said yesterday [or was it the day before :scratch: ] :lol: that I wish this thing would go away. These kinds of issues have a way of taking on a life of their own.
Mark my words, it's gonna get even more ridiculous because the media have latched on to this thing for their holiday story. :rolleyes:

ewwww i dont even want to think about that.

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:20 PM
For one thing it's a message board and how about throwing a different perspective into the mix other than Burn the hasbeen at the stake or the hecklers shouldn't have heckled to begin with?Well let's see...
BECAUSE THE HASBEEN COMMITED THE OBVIOUS OFFENSE!!
WHERE IS THE FREAKING OTHER SIDE?!?!?
You sound like that fool poster who talked about grey areas when there weren't any grey areas. JEEZ!!

venus_rulez
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:22 PM
Well let's see...
BECAUSE THE HASBEEN COMMITED THE OBVIOUS OFFENSE!!
WHERE IS THE FREAKING OTHER SIDE?!?!?
You sound like that fool poster who talked about grey areas when there weren't any grey areas. JEEZ!!

Say whatever you want, but the whole point of devil's advocate is stating another point of view, whether you believe in it or not.

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:23 PM
dude. talk about an understatement. plus, you can brawl and still have a clue. i think she gets off on not having a clue. :lol: :lol: ugh. where is the :retard: smiley when you need it.Okay, I'll come clean and be honest here...

I get off on Erika's ignorance. It's like a constant train wreck happening in slow motion, and I just wanna get as many shots in as possible before it ends. :haha:
It's bad, I know. But oh so much fun. :devil:

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:23 PM
WOW!! So he's the only one who would know now is it? That was beyond logic for even you Erika. Thanks for that quick glimpse into the insane mind, love. :lol:
dude cut the erika some slack. if this guy says he's not a racist

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a809/a809.gif

how can anyone in their right mind say that he is racist??? :haha: :haha: :haha: :rolls:

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
how can anyone in their right mind say that he is racist??? :haha: :haha: :haha: :rolls:

Oh that's right. I hate Wiggly along with 80% of this board, so I must be racist :tape:

I'll guess I'll just leave you both stroke each other up until you're hearts are content.

hrbatyfan
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
Man, hats off. You guys do spiteful arguments 2x as well as MTF.

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
Okay, I'll come clean and be honest here...

I get off on Erika's ignorance. It's like a constant train wreck happening in slow motion, and I just wanna get as many shots in as possible before it ends. :haha:
It's bad, I know. But oh so much fun. :devil:

you are mean. but i cant act like its not funny because it is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
Say whatever you want, but the whole point of devil's advocate is stating another point of view, whether you believe in it or not.I'm just having a bit of fun venus_rulez. :wavey:
Work with me here. ;)

I'm not going to make this incident more serious than it already is.
It will die out like all the others in time. :)

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:29 PM
Oh that's right. I hate Wiggly along with 80% of this board, so I must be racist :tape:

I'll guess I'll just leave you both stroke each other up until you're hearts are content.

wow talk about spin city. :retard:

Erika_Angel
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:29 PM
Man, hats off. You guys do spiteful arguments 2x as well as MTF.

I just hate how I come in post a comment which was in no way racist and yet Wiggly & RVD jump on me.

Obviously I hadn't seen the vid or I would have commented on it. King actually informed me of what the vid was about (I had read the thread and don't recall anyone commenting on the content so I had no idea). And thus I replied in an appropriate way changing my view if that was indeed the case.

All Wiggly and RVD can do is name call and back each other up. It is what they do and it is pathetic. Keep in mind, these two people are meant to be a teacher and a father :tape: Very mature.

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:30 PM

how can anyone in their right mind say that he is racist??? :haha: :haha: :haha: :rolls::haha: :haha: :lol: Oh my side is hurting.
Wiggly, we better stop because I can't take any more. :lol: And poor Erika needs to recover from that train wreck. :kiss: :angel:

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:33 PM
:haha: :haha: :lol: Oh my side is hurting.
Wiggly, we better stop because I can't take any more. :lol: And poor Erika needs to recover from that train wreck. :kiss: :angel:

recover from what. we were quite nice to her today.:angel: :angel: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolls: :haha: :haha: :rolls:

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:33 PM
Man, hats off. You guys do spiteful arguments 2x as well as MTF.http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bis.gif
Thank you, thank you... I love you all. :worship:
No no please ...no autographs... http://deephousepage.com/smilies/chase.gif

:lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:35 PM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bis.gif
Thank you, thank you... I love you all. :worship:
No no please ...no autographs... http://deephousepage.com/smilies/chase.gif

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

venus_rulez
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:36 PM
I'm just having a bit of fun venus_rulez. :wavey:
Work with me here. ;)

I'm not going to make this incident more serious than it already is.
It will die out like all the others in time. :)

It's all good in the hood. And to be honest, I think I would have set it off had I been in the crowd. Saying the word once confirms some kind of stupidity, but saying it more than that will catch you a fist upside the head.

hrbatyfan
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:37 PM
I just hate how I come in post a comment which was in no way racist and yet Wiggly & RVD jump on me.

Obviously I hadn't seen the vid or I would have commented on it. King actually informed me of what the vid was about (I had read the thread and don't recall anyone commenting on the content so I had no idea). And thus I replied in an appropriate way changing my view if that was indeed the case.

All Wiggly and RVD can do is name call and back each other up. It is what they do and it is pathetic. Keep in mind, these two people are meant to be a teacher and a father :tape: Very mature.

Well, I do think they had some good/funny points. It was pretty spiteful and gang-upish, but shit happens.

Anyways, I still have no reason to believe Allred and her clients are not delusionally seeking cash. Just because these two guys didn't say verbatim, "give us cash money," it doesn't mean it isn't what them and 'The Shark' are exploring.

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:38 PM

All Wiggly and RVD can do is name call and back each other up. It is what they do and it is pathetic. Keep in mind, these two people are meant to be a teacher and a father :tape: Very mature.Erika girl, :lol: I got love for ya. :lol: It's just a message board, and thus a sort of playground arena for me.
But just for the record, I never once called you racist. I just think you're not as aware of the facts, and you attempt to qualify or diminish an obvious vile act with inanities. ;)

Hey, I'll be the first to extend an olive branch. :angel:

RVD
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:42 PM
It's all good in the hood. And to be honest, I think I would have set it off had I been in the crowd. Saying the word once confirms some kind of stupidity, but saying it more than that will catch you a fist upside the head.I'll tell ya what...
Those two gentlemen handled the situation quite well considering.
Now had it been me, I would not even have used the stairs when jumping Richards narrow behind. And they would have had to taser me, beat me with night sticks, pepper spray me, and use the jaws-of-life to get me off that fool. :haha: :o

venus_rulez
Nov 23rd, 2006, 11:47 PM
I'll tell ya what...
Those two gentlemen handled the situation quite well considering.
Now had it been me, I would not even have used the stairs when jumping Richards narrow behind. And they would have had to taser me, beat me with night sticks, pepper spray me, and use the jaws-of-life to get me off that fool. :haha: :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :worship:

mykarma
Nov 24th, 2006, 12:14 AM

:haha::haha::haha:

Wigglytuff
Nov 24th, 2006, 01:22 AM
It's all good in the hood. And to be honest, I think I would have set it off had I been in the crowd. Saying the word once confirms some kind of stupidity, but saying it more than that will catch you a fist upside the head.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Wigglytuff
Nov 24th, 2006, 01:27 AM
Erika girl, :lol: I got love for ya. :lol: It's just a message board, and thus a sort of playground arena for me.
But just for the record, I never once called you racist. I just think you're not as aware of the facts, and you attempt to qualify or diminish an obvious vile act with inanities. ;)

Hey, I'll be the first to extend an olive branch. :angel:

i didnt either. but its not like our little friend is any good at sticking to the facts. but hey in the soirit of kindness i will offer a library card and some links to download a video player.

RVD
Nov 24th, 2006, 01:39 AM
i didnt either. but its not like our little friend is any good at sticking to the facts. but hey in the soirit of kindness i will offer a library card and some links to download a video player.:lol: :angel: :worship:

See, we're good people. :cool: :D

Off-topic...
Wiggly, have you seen 'Casino Royal' yet?
I'm considering going in about an hour or so, but I'm wondering if it's worth my time and money. :)

Wigglytuff
Nov 24th, 2006, 03:27 PM
:lol: :angel: :worship:

See, we're good people. :cool: :D

Off-topic...
Wiggly, have you seen 'Casino Royal' yet?
I'm considering going in about an hour or so, but I'm wondering if it's worth my time and money. :)

no, not really my kind of movie

Rocketta
Nov 24th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Wow, it's even more ridiculous than first imagined. :eek:

however, we can always count on some to talk out there ass without bothering to see what was said first. Which brings the kind of comfort you get from familiarity. :haha:

Wigglytuff
Nov 25th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Wow, it's even more ridiculous than first imagined. :eek:

however, we can always count on some to talk out there ass without bothering to see what was said first. Which brings the kind of comfort you get from familiarity. :haha:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :worship: :worship: :worship: