PDA

View Full Version : make the change?

Mina Vagante
Nov 21st, 2006, 04:33 PM
hey, i am a 15 year old player am i currently use the wilson ncode n3 ( serena's old 1) which has a massive head and lots of power. The racquet is o.k but sometimes it OVER powers and i feel like i cant really take a massive swing at the ball. So i am think of getting the prince 03 white (sharapova's) as it has a smaller head and is heavier. Do you think i shouold make the swap?:wavey:

Nicjac
Nov 21st, 2006, 04:57 PM
hey, i am a 15 year old player am i currently use the wilson ncode n3 ( serena's old 1) which has a massive head and lots of power. The racquet is o.k but sometimes it OVER powers and i feel like i cant really take a massive swing at the ball. So i am think of getting the prince 03 white (sharapova's) as it has a smaller head and is heavier. Do you think i shouold make the swap?:wavey:

Well, I am not a pro, so do not listen what I am saying. :wavey:

Pro racquets are supposed to SELL because of who is using them on the pro circuit. Just to buy a racquet because your fav (or some other well-known player) is using it, is heaven for marketing experts, but may not advance your tennis abilities.

Talk to your coach or some other expert about what racquet to use to match your abilities and power.