PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix [TRAILER INSIDE!!!]

nbaker53
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:33 PM
http://raincloud.warnerbros.com/wbmovies/orderofthephoenix/teaser/teaser_500.mov

:eek: :D

Sally Struthers
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:36 PM
:drool:

The Daviator
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:39 PM
It's working now :lol:

Looks good :)

Sam L
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Fantastic! Thanks

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:47 PM
this lot of movies has been TERRIBLE. ok we already know the harry potter kid cant act so why do they keep recasting him. i dont get it.

seriously, i hope that peter jackson takes on this project in a few years so that these movies can be done right. and get some half decent actors.

IceHock
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:48 PM
I'm so excited for the 5th movie, it was one of my favorite books.

fnuf7
Nov 20th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Ooooh I love the Harry Potter films (even if most of the children can't act :p ) I think it's mainly due to Alan Rickman playing my favourite character in the whole series Severus Snape :cool: He rockz! ;)

Can't wait for this film :bounce:

Mattographer
Nov 20th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Shit trailer, I want bit longer than 10 seconds! :lol:

Sam L
Nov 20th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Shit trailer, I want bit longer than 10 seconds! :lol:
It's called a teaser Bryanne. :lol:

SzavayFi
Nov 21st, 2006, 12:29 AM
OMG. When this movie comes out I am going to hyperventilate and pee my pants. :help: Order of the Pheonix is my favorite book EVER. I simply CANT WAIT. Umbridge is just how I imagined her. Bellatrix Lestrange is quite attractive as well. :)

Sam L
Nov 21st, 2006, 12:32 AM
OMG. When this movie comes out I am going to hyperventilate and pee my pants. :help: Order of the Pheonix is my favorite book EVER. I simply CANT WAIT. Umbridge is just how I imagined her. Bellatrix Lestrange is quite attractive as well. :)
Really? I didn't like the book that much. I thought Goblet and Half-blood prince especially were much better.

SzavayFi
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:04 AM
Really? I didn't like the book that much. I thought Goblet and Half-blood prince especially were much better.

Really. Oh I thought this book was awesome. I dont know why, it was longer, more plots in the book. IDK I just loved it. Can't wait for the movie :bowdown:

Vincey!
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:15 AM

I think it is the better book after the sixth;)...I want so much to see the movie..I can't wait

TF Chipmunk
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:11 AM
:drool::hearts::inlove:

Can't wait. It looks so dark :drool:, just as the book really was!

Langers
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:30 AM
Looks good.

Harry looks much older. :unsure:

I've seen all the movies, but read none of the books. I should read the books, but the amount of pages turns me off. :o :p I've only read a handful of books I'm my life.

Martian Stacey
Nov 21st, 2006, 08:14 AM
Cool :D Can't wait till it comes out

Edward.
Nov 21st, 2006, 08:45 AM

Really?

Order of the Phoenix is the only Harry Potter book I dislike. I thought it was an overlong, rambling mess.

Hopefully the movie will cut out lots of the crap and leave the good stuff in :)

spiceboy
Nov 21st, 2006, 08:57 AM
http://www.blogdecine.com/images/2006/11/298329793_06372ecd72_b.jpg

:help:

Sam L
Nov 21st, 2006, 10:45 AM
Really?

Order of the Phoenix is the only Harry Potter book I dislike. I thought it was an overlong, rambling mess.

Hopefully the movie will cut out lots of the crap and leave the good stuff in :)

That's what I thought too Edward. But the movie will be good I'm sure of it.

Shuji Shuriken
Nov 21st, 2006, 11:34 AM
Oh my fucking god oh my fucking god. it's here. My fucking favourite book made into a movie. oh my fucking god

Monica_Rules
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:05 PM
Looks good. OofP was my fav book in the series untill half-blood prince.

What i really like about this book is how hogwarts becomes somewhere Harry hates, it was such an obvious thing to do but i didn't see it coming. Love professor umbridge shes such a bitch and Luna lovegood, best character in the whole thing.

silverwhite
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:11 PM
I'm more anxious to read Book 7. Anyone knows when it will be published?

Maryamator
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:53 PM
HE CUT HIS HAIR:eek:

Shimizu Amon
Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:06 AM
Well even though it's very short, it looks promising. Just like the other HP movies.

Shimizu Amon
Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:07 AM
HE CUT HIS HAIR:eek:

Yeah! OMG! Do you like it? I don't know...yet.

vertigo
Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:27 AM

Bellatric Lestrange = :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: HELENA BONHAM-CARTER :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

BRIT GOLD! I've been waiting for her to get a role in HP (I thought she should have played Trelawney but Emma Thompson was perfect) and Bellatrix is a brilliantly evil part to get.

I AM VERY EXCITED.

vertigo
Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:32 AM
And I really don't like Harry's hair it's waaaaaaaaay to short.

Monica_Rules
Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:25 AM
Theres been a few reports of book stores preparing for book 7's release but it means nothing untill JK or bloomsbury announces it. If it isn't announced by the end of january i think we will be waiting untill summer 2008, or possibley christmas 2007.

Ryan
Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:01 PM
Helena BC :worship: The movie looks good, cant wait.