PDA

View Full Version : Could this article be anymore biased?

The_Pov
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:34 PM
KEIRA'S LO NIGHT
19 November 2006
Rude Lindsay snubs film star Knightley
JUST what is it with deluded Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan?

The troubled actress has only been in Blighty five minutes but she's already acting like she's our new Queen (of showbiz).

"HRH" Lindsay threw all her toys out of her pram when she learned our own movie princess Keira Knightley, 21, would be joining her at exclusive London club Paper. The two have never met.

I hear Lindsay got her flunkies to contact Keira's flunkies TWICE to find out what she would be wearing. My mole says: "She was adamant she wasn't going to be upstaged."

Keira told Lindsay's camp she'd wear a number by trendy designers Vidler and Nixon. But it didn't end there...

While Keira arrived on foot, clutching her hunk Rupert Friend, Lindsay was changing for the millionth time at the Sanderson Hotel and pitched up an hour later with two minders. My spy adds: "Once inside, Lindsay sent a text, insisting Keira come to her. Keira went over - but was then kept waiting as her 'rival' chatted to pals." When Keira was finally given five minutes, she was overheard saying: "Hi. It's great to finally meet you. I'm really excited about working with you on our film next year."

Lindsay's response? She replied: "Oh yeah, great" - then continued chatting to pals. The girls will be filming new flick, The Best Time Of Our Lives. Somehow, I don't think it will be, Keira!

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/showbiz/radar/#story1

It's so sickly it must be bad for you.

Kart
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:37 PM
It's the Sunday Mirror so it is bad for you ;).

mirzalover
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:38 PM
if this really happened then lindsay a rude dirty bitch
if this didnt happen lindsay a dirty bitch.

!<blocparty>!
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Tabloid.

The_Pov
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:48 PM
I haven't read a tabloid in years so it totally shocked that they can be that biased.

Kart
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:50 PM
I haven't read a tabloid in years so it totally shocked that they can be that biased.

All the more reason to not read another one for years ;).

The_Pov
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:55 PM
All the more reason to not read another one for years ;).

Yeah that one article has put me off for a few years...until I get curious and then get put off for another few years.

!Gio!
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:36 PM
I already read about this its total bull, the media love to hate on Lohan. Knightley was not even there at that club that night and Lohan and Knightley have met before and are on good terms if not friends and Knightley actually helped Lohan in getting the part.
Media like stirring people up and having targets. Its funny how many people let themselves get brainwashed by the media, they basically write the opinions of many people, a lot of people will just believe anything they read or hear it is really sad.