PDA

View Full Version : why do ppl on internet forums talk about other ppls lives more than their own?

sunita chadray
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:44 PM
why does this happen???? why does ppl online who post on internet forums talk so much about other ppls lives???? maybe they dont got one of their own

"Sluggy"
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:45 PM
i break that pattern for sure.

sunita chadray
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:47 PM
it must be sad for sure to spend most of your time talking about other ppl i think its so sad and depressing for these ppl they must have no lives at al so sad

Pureracket
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Don't blogs serve as a counterargument to yours?

sunita chadray
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:50 PM
i break that pattern for sure.

if you say so and hi:wavey:

sunita chadray
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:52 PM

dont forget...the ppl who write bogs are the same ppl who talk all day about other ppls lives..they make up what they write in their blogs...its all fantasy cos they dont have any life at all

sunita chadray
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:52 PM

if you had a life to begin with would you waste time writing about it online???? you wouldnt have time...you would be too busy with your life

"Sluggy"
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:54 PM
if you say so and hi:wavey:

What i mean is someone is always whining cause im always whining about something going on in my life, so im the opposite of what this thread is saying.

Pureracket
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:55 PM
dont forget...the ppl who write bogs are the same ppl who talk all day about other ppls lives..they make up what they write in their blogs...its all fantasy cos they dont have any life at allI don't have a blog, but I'm not sure what you're saying here is totally true. I would imagine that some people don't make it up.

sunita chadray
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:57 PM
What i mean is someone is always whining cause im always whining about something going on in my life, so im the opposite of what this thread is saying.

i dont know what you write about im new:D ....i will read what you write but i dont get why you write about it online???? why you need to do this???? if you is so busy with your life you wouldnt have time for the internet...well almost none...but most ppl..just look at how much time and posts they have...they spend their whole life online talking about other ppls lives...this is sad

sunita chadray
Nov 20th, 2006, 03:58 PM
I don't have a blog, but I'm not sure what you're saying here is totally true. I would imagine that some people don't make it up.

thats a good point...some couldnt be making up how boring they are...thats impossible

Avid Merrion
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:01 PM
and here you are too, wasting your life talking about other people who talk about other people. it's all so sad :sad: it's too late for us, we're all doomed! i suggest you get out before it's too late! :sad:

gentenaire
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Why are you talking about other people?

*cough* troll alert *cough*

gentenaire
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Jinx, Avid Merrion ;)

sunita chadray
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:03 PM
and here you are too, wasting your life talking about other people who talk about other people. it's all so sad :sad: it's too late for us, we're all doomed! i suggest you get out before it's too late! :sad:

i never said i had a life did i????

you is even sadder than most..you spend your time online impersonating a so called tv personality..that means you dont have a personality of your own

Avid Merrion
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:09 PM
i never said i had a life did i????

you is even sadder than most..you spend your time online impersonating a so called tv personality..that means you dont have a personality of your own

no you didn't, and it's quite obvious now that you don't. i apologise :D

i know, tragic isn't it? :sad: i wish i had multiple personalities just like you, then my life would be so much more exciting :sad:

Avid Merrion
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:11 PM
:lol: damn, they didn't last long.