PDA

View Full Version : The only good reason to buy a ps3!!!!

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 05:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CTy7Nx0oPI

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

RVD
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CTy7Nx0oPI

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:I can't view the clip for some reason! GRRRR!!
But I an well imagine that the PS3 was probably trashed beyond repair. :devil: :worship:

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:45 AM
I can't view the clip for some reason! GRRRR!!
But I an well imagine that the PS3 was probably trashed beyond repair. :devil: :worship:

it was. try, smashmyps3.com its a youtube link so it should not have any problems.

mandy7
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:46 AM
i don't have sound on my work pc, so, uhm, why did they do this? :confused:

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:55 AM
i don't have sound on my work pc, so, uhm, why did they do this? :confused:

because they can. and because its funny!! everyone loves to watch expensive shit get smashed. i have a working laptop, not this one, that i want someone to smash!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :bounce:

i cant wait for the full version!

mandy7
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Ah, so just for the fun of it, cool
that's always a good reason in my book :p

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:00 AM
:haha: they put up a hate mail section complete with the names and email addresses of the senders.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:03 AM
omfg i cant believe he did that. i want one. :(

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Ah, so just for the fun of it, cool
that's always a good reason in my book :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dude you should send them hate mail so they can post it!!

here is a funny one
-------@aol.com
I got one question. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!!??! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING ****!!!! IF I DON'T GET ONE BY MY B-DAY IN FEB,ITS YOUR FAULT AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR IT!!!! :baby: :baby:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:07 AM
I got one question. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!!??! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING ****!!!! IF I DON'T GET ONE BY MY B-DAY IN FEB,ITS YOUR FAULT AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR IT!!!!
*dead* :rolls:

RVD
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:10 AM
it was. try, smashmyps3.com its a youtube link so it should not have any problems.Ahhhh!! It's my computer that's jacked. Guess I'll just mosey on over the the other one. ;) :lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:14 AM
*dead* :rolls:

you know whats really mean is that they posted peoples full name and email addresses. i censored the one i posted, but its just mean. well i guess thats an important lesson, when sending hate mail dont use your real info. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kunal
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:20 AM
what were they thinkin

RVD
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:23 AM
you know whats really mean is that they posted peoples full name and email addresses. i censored the one i posted, but its just mean. well i guess thats an important lesson, when sending hate mail dont use your real info. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess in the throes of anger, the area of the brain that controls common sense and logic just shuts down. :tape:

I finally viewed the clip. :eek:
I bet those guys in line wanted to kick his azz. :lol:
But he really should doused the console with gas and torched it.
Would have been more dramatic. :worship:

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:26 AM
:lol:
I guess in the throes of anger, the area of the brain that controls common sense and logic just shuts down. :tape:

I finally viewed the clip. :eek:
I bet those guys in line wanted to kick his azz. :lol:
But he really should doused the console with gas and torched it.
Would have been more dramatic. :worship:

:lol: :lol: :lol: but i think he was trying not to get in trouble with best buy.

WhatTheDeuce
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:30 AM
how does this guy have money to throw away like that... to buy a ps3 and do that just for laughs.. LOL, ridiculous.

Scotso
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:43 PM
how does this guy have money to throw away like that... to buy a ps3 and do that just for laughs.. LOL, ridiculous.

It was probably a group of Nintendo fanboys.

I hate Sony myself, but dude... he could have gotten like $3,000 for that on eBay!

Moron.

Scotso
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Oh wow, there are sooooo many friggin' PS3s on eBay now that the price has gone way down. What morons!

If they would wait a few weeks after all the ones sell and put them on eBay when there are very few up for grabs, they'd make so much more money. They should have read a few economics books while they were waiting in line.

gentenaire
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:51 PM
everyone loves to watch expensive shit get smashed.

erh...no.

Some people have too much money and no life.

Edward.
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:53 PM
http://www.smashmywii.com/

I found this far more entertaining :)

www.smashmyxbox.com

....and this hugely pleasing :banana:

Scotso
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:54 PM
erh...no.

Yeah. It's not so much the throwing away of 600$ that worries me, it's the fact that they probably waited in line over two days just to do that. Erm.... swell.

Scotso
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:56 PM

Yeah, Sony really takes care of you fans in the UK :lol: :p

Scotso
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:56 PM
And man, those Sony fanboys are so cheap they had to take up a donation to get the Wii to smash :haha:

Parsley
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:57 PM
It's not even close to being funny.

Poor attention seekers.

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:58 PM
It was probably a group of Nintendo fanboys.

I hate Sony myself, but dude... he could have gotten like $3,000 for that on eBay!

Moron.

LOL!!!. wow

if you actually bothered to, oh i dont know, find out first you will see that they did the SAME thing to the nintendo wii and xbox. he did it for fun. not everyone counts pennies like that, he got two sold one on ebay and had some fun with the other one. its not a hate thing its a, thats what he wants to do thing.

Parsley
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:59 PM
because they can. and because its funny!! everyone loves to watch expensive shit get smashed. i have a working laptop, not this one, that i want someone to smash!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :bounce:

i cant wait for the full version!

Someone can smash their brains too... BECAUSE THEY CAN.

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:01 PM
And man, those Sony fanboys are so cheap they had to take up a donation to get the Wii to smash :haha:

wow. just wow. it was actually the same group of people that did both.

one minute you call them nintendo fanboys who hate sony, the next they are sony fanboys who hate nintendo. :lol: :lol:

gentenaire
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Yeah. It's not so much the throwing away of 600$ that worries me, it's the fact that they probably waited in line over two days just to do that. Erm.... swell.

Exactly!

Wigglytuff
Someone can smash their brains too... BECAUSE THEY CAN.
are you stupid or what? there is a difference between a human life and a box you retard.

Edward.
Yeah, Sony really takes care of you fans in the UK :lol: :p

They take the piss for sure, but Nintendo treat us a million times worse if you ask me :shrug:

Not hating on Nintendo though. Love the company :)

And man, those Sony fanboys are so cheap they had to take up a donation to get the Wii to smash

All the consoles they smash are bought through donations :p

gentenaire
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:05 PM
are you stupid or what? there is a difference between a human life and a box you retard.

Any idea how many human lives you can save with 600 dollars?

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:10 PM
The hate mail section of smashmyps3.com is up and its amazing how fast some of you went over there to "express" yourselves.

J------ [--------@yahoo.com]
Hi you fuckin losers. You know you guys have no fuckin life, smashin a PS3 and making a video of it. I had to stand 3 GOD DAMN FUCKIN DAYS IN THE COLD WET AND SNOW JUST TO GET ONE YOU LITTLE ASS HOLES! At least the one you smashed is a 20GB version of the PS3. Still you guys are just obviously xbot freaks who think the 360 is the best system, right, wrong! I also own an xbox 360 and it sucks fuckin shit! I can't believe People donated money to you so you can smash a PS3, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life! Get a job! If you don't like Sony and are an xbox fag the least you could do is sell it overpriced in ebay instead of smashing it you cock suckers! Bye, and I hope you die a slow and painful death!:lol: :lol: :lol: dude the part in bold sounds just like someone in this thread :tape: :lol: :lol:

talk about a big crybaby.:baby: :baby: i never in my life thought i would see people get so emotional over a box. :lol: :lol: :haha:

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Any idea how many human lives you can save with 600 dollars?

not as many as could have been saved with the money from the computer you are typing on right now. and frankly, smashing the ps3 does more good for the world then giving you access to the net. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:

!<blocparty>!
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:19 PM
everyone loves to watch expensive shit get smashed.

erh...no.

Oh snap. :mad:

What a sad, sad bunch of people. :sad:

Parsley
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:23 PM
not as many as could have been saved with the money from the computer you are typing on right now. and frankly, smashing the ps3 does more good for the world then giving you access to the net. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:

Wigglytuff you're not funny and you don't sound smart either.

Why don't you take a break from this site, go to the shop, buy a ps3 and smash it? At least we would have some peace of mind without your meaningless threads.

Scotso
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:30 PM

You hit the nail on the head.

She goes through life on the coattails of her parents' money. Pathetic.

gentenaire
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: dude the part in bold sounds just like someone in this thread :tape: :lol: :lol:

Indeed. Just replace the Xbox by PS3 and vice versa and it's you!

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:31 PM

Why don't you take a break from this site, go to the shop, buy a ps3 and smash it? At least we would have some peace of mind without your meaningless threads.

:lol: :lol:

tell me why you mad, son?

I got one question. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!!??! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING ****!!!! IF I DON'T GET ONE BY MY B-DAY IN FEB,ITS YOUR FAULT AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR IT!!!! :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

i see. :lol: :lol: :lol:

le bon vivant
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:34 PM
:speakles:

What an offensive and blasphemous act. :fiery:
Someone should drop a wall on those infidels.

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:38 PM
You hit the nail on the head.

She goes through life on the coattails of her parents' money. Pathetic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: of course i do. without the money they dont have, i would of never been able to work my way through college and grad school. nothing says spoiled rich kid like paying for your own education.

seriously dude, get over yourself. you have issues with your money, thats on you, but dont assume that no one else has made it to were they are because you failed at your goals. :wavey: i say read some suze orman books, and maybe one day you too will be able to work up to your goals.

until them stop being a hater. and go make something of yourself.

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:39 PM
:speakles:

What an offensive and blasphemous act. :fiery:
Someone should drop a wall on those infidels.

:lol: :lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:41 PM
some of you are some serious crybabies. its a box. its not the end all be all. if you cant afford one and are mad that someone else is having fun, guess what? thats your problem not theirs. or mine.

Parsley
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Lets badrep Wigglytuff to death ;)

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Lets badrep Wigglytuff to death ;)

ouch looks like i hit a nerve. seriously, write the guy a letter, and learn to better handle your money. deal with your problem directly, bad repping me all you want is not going to give you $600. getting your ass up and doing getting job, that might help though. :wavey: :wavey:

gentenaire
Nov 20th, 2006, 02:51 PM
some of you are some serious crybabies. its a box. its not the end all be all. if you cant afford one and are mad that someone else is having fun, guess what? thats your problem not theirs. or mine.

Erh? Who here has cried over the box?

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs

the wii gets smashed (by the same people).

notice if you will, who CIVILIZED the views were. no crybabies complaining because they cant afford one or because they are unhappy with their lives and they want everyone to be JUST as unhappy.

seriously, some of you need to get the stick out of your ass and enjoy life.

Parsley
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs

the wii gets smashed (by the same people).

notice if you will, who CIVILIZED the views were. no crybabies complaining because they cant afford one or because they are unhappy with their lives and they want everyone to be JUST as unhappy.

seriously, some of you need to get the stick out of your ass and enjoy life.

:sad: i can't afford one.... please i'm begging, send me some money.

Wigglytuff
Nov 20th, 2006, 10:48 PM
:sad: i can't afford one.... please i'm begging, send me some money.

no. get a job, you tool. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey: :wavey:

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 12:42 AM

www.smashmyxbox.com

....and this hugely pleasing :banana:OUCH! :tape: :lol:

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 12:52 AM
are you stupid or what? there is a difference between a human life and a box you retard.:spit: :haha:

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:05 AM
Why are you guys attacking Wigglytuff over an act perpetrated by someone else? It makes as much sense as the guy smashing these consoles. :lol:

Personally, I'd like to have the over $1,000.00 spent in purchase of these consoles to give to the kids at school who won't have a Christmas; or give to teachers who have to use their own money to make supply purchases. :mad:

Still, I see both sides...
You can't tell someone what to do with their money.
On the other hand, the money was donated to the web site in order to get the reaction that they've gotten. So I'd have to say that the ploy was a success. :devil:

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:09 AM
I don't think anyone is attacking Wiggly, it just seems she has some vendetta against playstation and whoever likes it. I think there is obviously some big Nintendo v Playstation type war, but Wiggly doesn't seem to get that no one around here really cares.

Meanwhile that video seems like a waste of time and money.
No one in the line seemed to care when they were smashing the PS3, they were all just like ":confused:" - What was the point?

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:16 AM
]Why are you guys attacking Wigglytuff over an act perpetrated by someone else? It makes as much sense as the guy smashing these consoles. :lol:[/B]

Personally, I'd like to have the over $1,000.00 spent in purchase of these consoles to give to the kids at school who won't have a Christmas; or give to teachers who have to use their own money for make supply purchases. :mad:

Still, I see both sides...
You can't tell someone what to do with their money.
On the other hand, the money was donated to the web site in order to get the reaction that they've gotten. So I'd have to say that the ploy was a success. :devil:

seriously. i think its because the suck at life. :lol: :lol:

anyway, i agree, its not how i would have spent the money, but its not place to tell people what to do with their money. its completely hypocritical, not to mention extreme and INSANE, for people who have money for computers and internet access to tell someone that they are going to burn in hell, or should be killed because they choose not to donate $600 to charity.

when people get that crazy over a box, or worse someone talking about what someone ELSE did with a box, it says nothing about who they are angry at and WORLDS about themselves.

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:16 AM
I don't think anyone is attacking Wiggly, it just seems she has some vendetta against playstation and whoever likes it. I think there is obviously some big Nintendo v Playstation type war, but Wiggly doesn't seem to get that no one around here really cares.

No one in the line seemed to care when they were smashing the PS3, they were all just like ":confused:" - What was the point?Until the day I die, I will never hope to understand some of the things people do.
I mean, have you checked out the film "Jackass"?

Maybe it's a generational thang, and kids these days enjoy 'weird', 'bizarre', and often physically 'painful' things done to and with others. Now THAT, I just don't get. Or maybe the new ‘IN’ thing is sado-masochistic comedy. :shrug: :lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:21 AM

No one in the line seemed to care when they were smashing the PS3, they were all just like ":confused:" - What was the point?

wow another one, who doesnt get that I didnt smash anything, and the people who did smashed all three consoles.

yes. retard. by NOT buying a ps3 to smash clearly reveals that i hate the sony playstation. i even hate the playstation2 that is in my 3rd living room.

RVD? are these people for real?

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:22 AM
seriously. i think its because the suck at life. :lol: :lol:

anyway, i agree, its not how i would have spent the money, but its not place to tell people what to do with their money. its completely hypocritical, not to mention extreme and INSANE, for people who have money for computers and internet access to tell someone that they are going to burn in hell, or should be killed because they choose not to donate $600 to charity.

when people get that crazy over a box, or worse someone talking about what someone ELSE did with a box, it says nothing about who they are angry at and WORLDS about themselves.I was also close to criticizing the guys who made the video too. But then I looked at how much I spent on SUDOKU puzzles and decided it would be wise to shut up. :tape: :o :lol:

I look at it as a hobby for those guys. And at least their hobby doesn't include selling drugs to my kids. :haha: I have something to say about that. :angel:

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:23 AM

wow another one, who doesnt get that I didnt smash anything, and the people who did smashed all three consoles.

yes. retard. by NOT buying a ps3 to smash clearly reveals that i hate the sony playstation. i even hate the playstation2 that is in my 3rd living room.

RVD? are these people for real?

Well you have been bitching about the playstation in this thread, and in a few of the others, and bitching about people who like it. It is obvious you like Nintendos, you are a regular in the new Nintendo thread. And I know that there is some whole Nintendo v Playstation feud. I mean look at the thread title for crying out loud.

And don't call me a retard thankyou very much. I just call it as it is. You are the one attacking everyone who is just saying they think the video is stupid (which it is). I don't think it is remotely funny, I'm not a fan of the playstation, I don't play games - It is just pointless.

Oh and I'm so impressed that you have 3 living rooms ... not :rolleyes:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:28 AM
Until the day I die, I will never hope to understand some of the things people do.
I mean, have you checked out the film "Jackass"?

Maybe it's a generational thang, and kids these days enjoy 'weird', 'bizarre', and often physically 'painful' things done to and with others. Now THAT, I just don't get. Or maybe the new ‘IN’ thing is sado-masochistic comedy. :shrug: :lol:

well slap stick was around since the first black and white silent films. i just think now, we have seen all the slap stick there is to see, from the very mild to the very dark, but now its not about the actually slap stick anymore its about peoples REACTION thats the new in thing. like for example they also smashed a wii and an xbox 360 but neither one of those videos is as much a comedic success. in the case of the xbox no one was there to really see it, or at least we the viewer didnt get the reaction. in the wii video, the people were amazed and taking pictures.

but the ps3 the anger that erupted from, like in this thread, even just TALKING about it is just insane. thats whats really funny is the reaction to the smashy.

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:29 AM

RVD? are these people for real?:lol: I admit that I hate anything Sony makes. :o It's just that coming from a manufacturing background, you get the inside scoop on some of their unsavory practices. :fiery: [...that was a while back, but I don't much has changed]

Besides, they have no quality assurance to speak of; which is why I avoid their products like the plague.

As far as if these people are for real... :tape:
I think they just love you in their own way Wiggly. :devil:
I mean, everyone wants a piece of something 'wiggly', right? :lol:

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:31 AM
thats whats really funny is the reaction to the smashy.

But it hardly got a reaction :confused:

In the video, no one in the line really cared. & the people in the thread seem to be more concerned with the waste of money and why the people would waste their time. Meanwhile the hatemail section of that website has 5 emails.

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:37 AM
Well you have been bitching about the playstation in this thread, and in a few of the others, and bitching about people who like it. It is obvious you like Nintendos, you are a regular in the new Nintendo thread. And I know that there is some whole Nintendo v Playstation feud. I mean look at the thread title for crying out loud.

And don't call me a retard thankyou very much. I just call it as it is. You are the one attacking everyone who is just saying they think the video is stupid (which it is). I don't think it is remotely funny, I'm not a fan of the playstation, I don't play games - It is just pointless.

Oh and I'm so impressed that you have 3 living rooms ... not :rolleyes:Erika, I think you're taking this a bit too seriously. I mean half the fun of being a fanboy is razing the fans of other consoles. :lol: It's all in good clean fun. Now before you mention those boneheads who robbed and shot someone for the consoles, that is more likely non-fans of consoles who are looking for a quick and easy payday. :scared:
But even in here, I don't seriously think this is all being taken seriously. :shrug:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:40 AM

look retard. i said, that the playstation three was ass because all sony first run product have MAJOR problems. this is a FACT. there are already plenty of reports of problems with the PS3, like not being able to play it AT ALL until one hooks it up to a net connection for at least a half hour.

see your problem and the problem of the other haters in this thread is that YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON, and you use that as an excuse to say stupid shit. and that makes you a retard. anyone with an minimal amount of knowledge can tell you sony did for the psp, ps1, ps2, and now three, release millions of first run until will fatal problems. which is why a wait so long to get my ps2. which is why the only reason to buy a ps3 right now is to smash one. only a retard, like yourself, would just to the conclusion that that means i hate all things sony.

seriously stop being such a retard and get a clue.

p.s. trust i was not trying to impress you, if i were i would have sent you a picture of doggy biscuit.

Sally Struthers
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:41 AM

You seem to forget that she bitches about everything. It must be totally depressing to be her and to be so angry all the time. :confused:

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:42 AM
well slap stick was around since the first black and white silent films. i just think now, we have seen all the slap stick there is to see, from the very mild to the very dark, but now its not about the actually slap stick anymore its about peoples REACTION thats the new in thing.This is probably why 'America's Home Videos' and show of this ilk are so successful, I suppose.
like for example they also smashed a wii and an xbox 360 but neither one of those videos is as much a comedic success. in the case of the xbox no one was there to really see it, or at least we the viewer didnt get the reaction. in the wii video, the people were amazed and taking pictures.

but the ps3 the anger that erupted from, like in this thread, even just TALKING about it is just insane. thats whats really funny is the reaction to the smashy.You know what...
This is true, even in my own family. :lol:
My sons want a PS3, and I told them it's either a Wii or X-Box 360, and they got pissed. So I said, I'll just split the money between you all and you can just get whatever the hell you want. :tape:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:43 AM
I was also close to criticizing the guys who made the video too. But then I looked at how much I spent on SUDOKU puzzles and decided it would be wise to shut up. :tape: :o :lol:

I look at it as a hobby for those guys. And at least their hobby doesn't include selling drugs to my kids. :haha: I have something to say about that. :angel:

seriously. these dudes have smashed EVERYTHING. :lol: :lol: :lol: its their hobby. and if some of these people had hobbies maybe the would like mellow out about this.

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:44 AM
Erika, I think you're taking this a bit too seriously. I mean half the fun of being a fanboy is razing the fans of other consoles. :lol: It's all in good clean fun. Now before you mention those boneheads who robbed and shot someone for the consoles, that is more likely non-fans of consoles who are looking for a quick and easy payday. :scared:
But even in here, I don't seriously think this is all being taken seriously. :shrug:

Well I mean I guess I don't get it all because I'm not a 'fanboy.'

All I saw coming into this thread and insults hurled back and forth all because Wiggly is defending the guys who made the video. I just don't see the point, it is all rather pathetic. You say half the fun is razing the fan of other consoles, but the people in this thread haven't said they are fans of Sony, the only obvious fan is Wiggly of the Nintendo, and no one here except her seems to care about which is better or why the PS3 sucks or whatever.

But yeh I suppose I'm too serious, continue with your childish rants :)

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:46 AM
:lol: I admit that I hate anything Sony makes. :o It's just that coming from a manufacturing background, you get the inside scoop on some of their unsavory practices. :fiery: [...that was a while back, but I don't much has changed]

Besides, they have no quality assurance to speak of; which is why I avoid their products like the plague.

As far as if these people are for real... :tape:
I think they just love you in their own way Wiggly. :devil:
I mean, everyone wants a piece of something 'wiggly', right? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they dont have quality assurance, thats why its such a good idea to wait with these guys if you want one.

as for the love i get from these folks. seriously i wish they would just love themselves and leave me out it. :lol: :lol: :lol: i guess thats too much to ask. well at least it makes for good entertainment.

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:46 AM
look retard. i said, that the playstation three was ass because all sony first run product have MAJOR problems. this is a FACT. there are already plenty of reports of problems with the PS3, like not being able to play it AT ALL until one hooks it up to a net connection for at least a half hour.

see your problem and the problem of the other haters in this thread is that YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON, and you use that as an excuse to say stupid shit. and that makes you a retard. anyone with an minimal amount of knowledge can tell you sony did for the psp, ps1, ps2, and now three, release millions of first run until will fatal problems. which is why a wait so long to get my ps2. which is why the only reason to buy a ps3 right now is to smash one. only a retard, like yourself, would just to the conclusion that that means i hate all things sony.

p.s. trust i was not trying to impress you, if i were i would have sent you a picture of doggy biscuit.

The fact you can't have an actual conversation without hurling immature insults is quite telling. Haven't you ever wondered why you have so many haters?

And using a word like 'retard' as an insult shows your ignorance and maturity level (which is low). :rolleyes: Try to educate yourself.

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:48 AM
This is probably why 'America's Home Videos' and show of this ilk are so successful, I suppose.
You know what...
This is true, even in my own family. :lol:
My sons want a PS3, and I told them it's either a Wii or X-Box 360, and they got pissed. So I said, I'll just split the money between you all and you can just get whatever the hell you want. :tape:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i bet you they didnt have shit to say after that.

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:52 AM

p.s. trust i was not trying to impress you, if i were i would have sent you a picture of doggy biscuit.Here's a little tidbit on Sony's manufacturing practices, which Wiggly hit on quite nicely...

SONY -
* Has a history of releasing products that just plain DO NOT WORK during initial releases. They do this because they can always say that even though they may have experienced technical problems, at least they honored the ship dates; which is a crock!!

* Sony has NO 'Quality Assurance' to speak of. In fact, culturally, Japan as a whole is this way. They get around a majority of their quality problems by mass-producing products, and replacing that product [even if the product fails the same way].

* Have you ever tried speaking to their Customer Service Dept. :fiery: :mad:
I suggest doing it whether you have one of their products or not....just for the first-hand experience. Talk about wanting to go out a kill the first person you see afterwards. :lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:52 AM
The fact you can't have an actual conversation without hurling immature insults is quite telling. Haven't you ever wondered why you have so many haters?

And using a word like 'retard' as an insult shows your ignorance and maturity level (which is low). :rolleyes: Try to educate yourself.

aww did i hurt the little retards feelings. i'm sooo not sorry. get a hobby, stop talking about things you dont know. thats what happens when you talk about things you dont know anything about and use that as an excuse to try to insult people who do know what they are taking about.

as for my education, yeah know i am looking at the grad school classes i am taking this spring the 400 plus books i have read on my shelfs and i say "wow, if only." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:56 AM
aww did i hurt the little retards feelings. i'm sooo not sorry. get a hobby, stop talking about things you dont know. thats what happens when you talk about things you dont know anything about and use that as an excuse to try to insult people who do know what they are taking about.

as for my education, yeah know i am looking at the grad school classes i am taking this spring the 400 plus books i have read on my shelfs and i say "wow, if only." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:rolleyes: I never once suggested I know anything about Sony playstations ... I said myself I wasn't a gamer. I never defended Sony or attacked Nintendo, so don't twist my words into what you want them to be. I merely commented on your inappropriate actions in this thread which I had witnessed and the video this thread is about.

You get all worked up and no one else does, maybe it is you who needs the hobby.

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 01:58 AM
Here's a little tidbit on Sony's manufacturing practices, which Wiggly hit on quite nicely...

SONY -
* Has a history of releasing products that just plain DO NOT WORK during initial releases. They do this because they can always say that even though they may have experienced technical problems, at least they honored the ship dates; which is a crock!!

* Sony has NO 'Quality Assurance' to speak of. In fact, culturally, Japan as a whole is this way. They get around a majority of their quality problems by mass-producing products, and replacing that product [even if the product fails the same way].

* Have you ever tried speaking to their Customer Service Dept. :fiery: :mad:
I suggest doing it whether you have one of their products or not....just for the first-hand experience. Talk about wanting to go out a kill the first person you see afterwards. :lol:

seriously. the thing is that EVERYONE (except apparently some of the people posting in this thread) know this. even the people on line to get a ps3 know this. they know that there is a good chance the unit will have problems (in the case of the ps3 now though everyone knows there is 100% chance that they unit is 100% unplayable out of the box. thats a choice that the people make. they dont mind it. and thats fine for them there are things that i love for which i make some strange choices (my experience with the macbook pro for example). thats their right, and its also my right to say thats stupid and i personally dont want to do that.

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:02 AM
:rolleyes: I never once suggested I know anything about Sony playstations ... I said myself I wasn't a gamer. I never defended Sony or attacked Nintendo, so don't twist my words into what you want them to be. I merely commented on your inappropriate actions in this thread which I had witnessed and the video this thread is about.

You get all worked up and no one else does, maybe it is you who needs the hobby.

good because you dont and it shows. dude go out there and get a hobby of your own and stop trying to make everyone else as unhappy as you.

oh and retard, like i said oh, 200 times, i didnt smash anything, i just linked to someone else doing some smashing. if thats inappropriate you need to go see a doctor and have nim/her remove that stick that is in your ass. :wavey: :wavey:

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:10 AM
good because you dont and it shows. dude go out there and get a hobby of your own and stop trying to make everyone else as unhappy as you.

oh and retard, like i said oh, 200 times, i didnt smash anything, i just linked to someone else doing some smashing. if thats inappropriate you need to go see a doctor and have nim/her remove that stick that is in your ass. :wavey: :wavey:

I'm not sure how it shows that I don't know anything since I haven't once commented on the actual Sony products. I'm not trying to bring anyone down Wiggly, it is obvious to everyone that you are the one fighting and harassing others.

The inappropriate actions I was talking about were the comments to other posters who weren't even attacking you until you started hurling insults at them. Your 'retard' comments to me - totally uncalled for.

I never once suggested that you were in the video nor did I defend Sony in any way, so don't pretend like I have mistaken anything or that I'm misinformed. You twist things around and you're are trying to insult me with things I never said, and yet I'm apparently the one with a stick in my 'ass' :rolleyes:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:11 AM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7616/consolelinestc4.png

:haha: :haha:

before the Baby Brigade gets in here and starts attacking me again, i didnt draw this, a friend emailed it to me, it was funny so i posted it.

harloo
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:18 AM
My friend got me one through his job and I'm so stoked. I'll have to drive 100 miles to go pick it up. Ebay here I come.:bounce: I was going to sell it on Craigslist but for some reason I think someone might rob me. :unsure:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:19 AM
I'm not sure how it shows that I don't know anything since I haven't once commented on the actual Sony products. I'm not trying to bring anyone down Wiggly, it is obvious to everyone that you are the one fighting and harassing others.

The inappropriate actions I was talking about were the comments to other posters who weren't even attacking you until you started hurling insults at them. Your 'retard' comments to me - totally uncalled for.

I never once suggested that you were in the video nor did I defend Sony in any way, so don't pretend like I have mistaken anything or that I'm misinformed. You twist things around and you're are trying to insult me with things I never said, and yet I'm apparently the one with a stick in my 'ass' :rolleyes:

listen, this is the problem with you and with the baby brigade that came before you, just because you suck at life doesnt me i have to sit there and let you say to me whatever you like without responding. could i have been nicer, sure. of course, but why. were you nice to me? no you werent. and thats the kicker. you cant take heat, than dont start a fire. its that simple.

oh and why did you get called retard? because you came in her talking shit about me, when all it shows is all that you dont know about sony or myself and that does make you a retard.

like i said before GET A HOBBY AND A LIFE maybe then you wont try to bitch to others for talking about theirs. :wavey: :wavey:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:21 AM
My friend got me one through his job and I'm so stoked. I'll have to drive 100 miles to go pick it up. Ebay here I come.:bounce: I was going to sell it on Craigslist but for some reason I think someone might rob me. :unsure:

yeah ebay is better. you can get alot more on ebay. but i would say do a ONE day auction. as the prices have been dropping fast because there are so many units on sale. before you could $2000 plus for the units alone but now thats not happening.

Oneofakind0490
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:24 AM
These videos bother me. Someone who actually wants that console doesnt have a chacne to play it. It didnt really bother me that much with the PS3 but with the Wii it made me sad.

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:26 AM
Well I mean I guess I don't get it all because I'm not a 'fanboy.'

All I saw coming into this thread and insults hurled back and forth all because Wiggly is defending the guys who made the video. I just don't see the point, it is all rather pathetic. You say half the fun is razing the fan of other consoles, but the people in this thread haven't said they are fans of Sony, the only obvious fan is Wiggly of the Nintendo, and no one here except her seems to care about which is better or why the PS3 sucks or whatever.

But yeh I suppose I'm too serious, continue with your childish rants :)Again, it's just part of the culture of being a fanboy. Not much else to say. :wavey:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:27 AM
These videos bother me. Someone who actually wants that console doesnt have a chacne to play it. It didnt really bother me that much with the PS3 but with the Wii it made me sad.

there will be plenty of wiis out later this week. unless demand goes through the roof there should be no problems getting one by friday (just dont tell that to the people bidding on my auction.) :lol: :lol: :tape:

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:27 AM
listen, this is the problem with you and with the baby brigade that came before you, just because you suck at life doesnt me i have to sit there and let you say to me whatever you like without responding. could i have been nicer, sure. of course, but why. were you nice to me? no you werent. and thats the kicker. you cant take heat, than dont start a fire. its that simple.

oh and why did you get called retard? because you came in her talking shit about me, when all it shows is all that you dont know about sony or myself and that does make you a retard.

like i said before GET A HOBBY AND A LIFE maybe then you wont try to bitch to others for talking about theirs. :wavey: :wavey:

"I don't think anyone is attacking Wiggly, it just seems she has some vendetta against playstation and whoever likes it. I think there is obviously some big Nintendo v Playstation type war, but Wiggly doesn't seem to get that no one around here really cares."

That was the comment about you in my initial post. Hardly rude or as insulting as you have been to EVERYONE in this thread. I made an observation which is obviously true.

Meanwhile you can't make decent remarks about my actual comments so you use fictional tales such as that I need a hobby and have no life. Excuse me, You spend more time at this board than I do so I don't see why you are in a position to tell ME that I need a life :rolleyes:

Once again you comment that I 'don't know shit about Sony' - When will you understand I did not show any support about Sony or it's products or anything of the sort. Why keep bringing up that I apparently know nothing about it, when it was never a topic of discussion?

You are a laugh and I'm through with trying to argue any sense into you. I said what I had to say, which was that it is your overreaction & insults to other posters, over a stupid and pointless video, that is causing the problems in this thread.

Oh and once again, educate yourself about the term 'retard' ... thanks :rolleyes:

harloo
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:28 AM
yeah ebay is better. you can get alot more on ebay. but i would say do a ONE day auction. as the prices have been dropping fast because there are so many units on sale. before you could $2000 plus for the units alone but now thats not happening.

I thought they were going for a bit more? Thanks for the info. I've never sold an item over $1000 on ebay so I'm going to make sure I get everything right. :lol: I hate the fact that they are making sellers use paypal and scan our receipts, hopefully my friend kept it. :sad:

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:29 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they dont have quality assurance, thats why its such a good idea to wait with these guys if you want one.

as for the love i get from these folks. seriously i wish they would just love themselves and leave me out it. :lol: :lol: :lol: i guess thats too much to ask. well at least it makes for good entertainment.:lol:
Sony pretends to have quality assurance. :lol:
I bet there's a guy living in a shack in Okinowa somewhere with a 'QA' sign posted on his outhouse. :haha:

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:29 AM
Again, it's just part of the culture of being a fanboy. Not much else to say. :wavey:

It matters little to me what the culture of a 'fanboy' is. I don't think supposedly being a 'fanboy' gives you the right to hurl insults at other posters who the majority do not appear to be 'fanboys', just because they comment on the pointlessness of some video.

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:30 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i bet you they didnt have shit to say after that.Well, one is getting a chinchilla, so that pretty much says it all. :haha: :tape: :angel:

harloo
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:30 AM
there will be plenty of wiis out later this week. unless demand goes through the roof there should be no problems getting one by friday (just dont tell that to the people bidding on my auction.) :lol: :lol: :tape:

What kills me is the fact that some people are really tripping over the Wii. Their isn't a huge demand for that console. I like the fact that it's backwards compatible with all my favorite Nintendo games from the past. I'm going to wait until it goes down to get one.:tape:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:33 AM
Again, it's just part of the culture of being a fanboy. Not much else to say. :wavey:

these people (on this thread) are really insane.
what i dont get is this RVD, ok its not funny to you, thats fine, but why decided to start personal attacks on the person who posted the link, why not just let it go and move on with your day.

i have seen this happen 1000 times on this board. i know it has nothing to do with me personally because these people dont know me, as one can clearly see from their comments and assumptions. Erika has done this a lot. i dont get it.

most things posted here that start threads are things ripped from other headlines, why not get mad at the source, write the guy hate mail.

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:36 AM
What kills me is the fact that some people are really tripping over the Wii. Their isn't a huge demand for that console. I like the fact that it's backwards compatible with all my favorite Nintendo games from the past. I'm going to wait until it goes down to get one.:tape:

well it looks exciting and there is very good press about it. and there is a real demand for it. what people on ebay dont get is there is enough supply to meet that demand so there is not reason to pay $600-$400 they are going for now on ebay. for something that costs $250

but hey i would be a fool to get at least a little piece of this action.

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:36 AM
:lol:
Sony pretends to have quality assurance. :lol:
I bet there's a guy living in a shack in Okinowa somewhere with a 'QA' sign posted on his outhouse. :haha:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: too funny!!!

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:37 AM
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7616/consolelinestc4.png

:haha: :haha:

before the Baby Brigade gets in here and starts attacking me again, i didnt draw this, a friend emailed it to me, it was funny so i posted it.:haha: It's funny but true too. There's even an article commenting on the two gaming console cultures. :lol: But in all fairness to the PS3ers, the Nintendo crowd play less violent games since this console was originally intended to attract the younger crowds first, and then the teen crowds. Just look at the games both offer. :cool: :)

harloo
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:40 AM
well it looks exciting and there is very good press about it. and there is a real demand for it. what people on ebay dont get is there is enough supply to meet that demand so there is not reason to pay $600-$400 they are going for now on ebay. for something that costs $250

but hey i would be a fool to get at least a little piece of this action.

I know what you mean about getting a piece of the action. :lol: Everytime one of these new consoles come out someone is always willing to fork over enormous amounts of money on ebay. :eek:

I guess if you are going to make a profit off of the Wii you better get in now before the market is flooded. :lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:43 AM
"I don't think anyone is attacking Wiggly, it just seems she has some vendetta against playstation and whoever likes it. I think there is obviously some big Nintendo v Playstation type war, but Wiggly doesn't seem to get that no one around here really cares."

That was the comment about you in my initial post. Hardly rude or as insulting as you have been to EVERYONE in this thread. I made an observation which is obviously true.

Meanwhile you can't make decent remarks about my actual comments so you use fictional tales such as that I need a hobby and have no life. Excuse me, You spend more time at this board than I do so I don't see why you are in a position to tell ME that I need a life :rolleyes:

Once again you comment that I 'don't know shit about Sony' - When will you understand I did not show any support about Sony or it's products or anything of the sort. Why keep bringing up that I apparently know nothing about it, when it was never a topic of discussion?

You are a laugh and I'm through with trying to argue any sense into you. I said what I had to say, which was that it is your overreaction & insults to other posters, over a stupid and pointless video, that is causing the problems in this thread.

Oh and once again, educate yourself about the term 'retard' ... thanks :rolleyes:

actually, RVD and i have been for about a page now, maybe you are too much of retard to get it.

listen retard, maybe you missed it when i said it before you if you want someone to be nice to you, be nice them. clearly you want me to kiss up to you, but sorry i dont kiss up to retarded little retards who talk shit but cant take the heat. now get out and take your crying elsewhere! :wavey:

dude where is a boot smiley when you need one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:46 AM
:haha: It's funny but true too. There's even an article commenting on the two gaming console cultures. :lol: But in all fairness to the PS3ers, the Nintendo crowd play less violent games since this console was originally intended to attract the younger crowds first, and then the teen crowds. Just look at the games both offer. :cool: :)

but RVD, the two gaming crowds are around the same age range now, certainly the ones staying overnight are. and its not like little kids cant be violent little fuckers, look at MTF for example. no i think its something else. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 02:47 AM
I know what you mean about getting a piece of the action. :lol: Everytime one of these new consoles come out someone is always willing to fork over enormous amounts of money on ebay. :eek:

I guess if you are going to make a profit off of the Wii you better get in now before the market is flooded. :lol:

yep!!!

i have my one day auction ready to go!!

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:04 AM
It matters little to me what the culture of a 'fanboy' is. I don't think supposedly being a 'fanboy' gives you the right to hurl insults at other posters who the majority do not appear to be 'fanboys', just because they comment on the pointlessness of some video.O.K. I won't belabor the point.

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:08 AM
these people (on this thread) are really insane.
what i dont get is this RVD, ok its not funny to you, thats fine, but why decided to start personal attacks on the person who posted the link, why not just let it go and move on with your day.

i have seen this happen 1000 times on this board. i know it has nothing to do with me personally because these people dont know me, as one can clearly see from their comments and assumptions. Erika has done this a lot. i dont get it.

most things posted here that start threads are things ripped from other headlines, why not get mad at the source, write the guy hate mail.Yeah, I don't get it either. :shrug: But this is also why I link every article I comment on, so that I don't catch the brunt of someone's senseless tirade because it doesn't fit with their belief.
*sigh*

RVD
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:14 AM
but RVD, the two gaming crowds are around the same age range now, certainly the ones staying overnight are. and its not like little kids cant be violent little fuckers, look at MTF for example. no i think its something else. :lol: :lol: :lol:Yeah, they are of the same age now. But I meant the initial release of the Nintendo gaming console. But yeah, check out the game titles, and look compare the violence, sex, and cuteness offerings for each console. :devil: It's so telling.

Erika_Angel
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:19 AM

My comments to you in this thread are a reaction to your posts. I know fully well you have nothing to do with the video, I don't care about the video. I think it is a pointless waste of time and money, but I couldn't care less if someone wants to smash a PS3 or a Nintendo or Xbox, I don't like any of them so I really don't care. Understand this: My reaction to you has NOTHING to do with what actually occurs in the video, but your reaction to it and your reaction to the other posters in this thread.

People don't like your attitude and that is why you get in the arguments that you do. You can make another pointless reply calling me a retard 10 times in the same sentence but it'll just make you, once again, look like an uneducated, immature 8 yr old :rolleyes: I guess a Nintendo fanboy too :lol:

You're meant to be an adult. I can understand kids using words like 'retard' as an insult, but an adult who should know about mentally disabled and handicapped people and their struggles, and yet you throw around the word retard as an insult :rolleyes: EDUCATE YOURSELF PLEASE!

There is no point to this thread anymore, it is merely Wiggly & RVD ego stroking each other :tape: :help:

Every person (including yourself) has made you look like a complete fool in this thread Wiggly. :wavey: Bye and have fun bashing Sony, no one cares :)

wipeout
Nov 21st, 2006, 03:20 AM
A big irony of all this trouble and money people are going through to get the PS3 thinking it's the most graphical powerful thing ever is that the Xbox 360's graphics chips are actually the cutting-edge ones on the two consoles.

The PS3 RSX graphics chips are still pretty good, though, but they're related to the last generation of PC graphics cards while Xbox 360's Xenos graphics are related on the next generation of PC graphics cards which have unified shaders.

It might not matter in standard 720p HD-TV resolution that almost everything will run in as the two consoles should perform quite similarly, though, as many games developers are stating. :)

Wigglytuff
Nov 21st, 2006, 04:15 AM
My comments to you in this thread are a reaction to your posts. I know fully well you have nothing to do with the video, I don't care about the video. I think it is a pointless waste of time and money, but I couldn't care less if someone wants to smash a PS3 or a Nintendo or Xbox, I don't like any of them so I really don't care. Understand this: My reaction to you has NOTHING to do with what actually occurs in the video, but your reaction to it and your reaction to the other posters in this thread.

People don't like your attitude and that is why you get in the arguments that you do. You can make another pointless reply calling me a retard 10 times in the same sentence but it'll just make you, once again, look like an uneducated, immature 8 yr old :rolleyes: I guess a Nintendo fanboy too :lol:

You're meant to be an adult. I can understand kids using words like 'retard' as an insult, but an adult who should know about mentally disabled and handicapped people and their struggles, and yet you throw around the word retard as an insult :rolleyes: EDUCATE YOURSELF PLEASE!

There is no point to this thread anymore, it is merely Wiggly & RVD ego stroking each other :tape: :help:

Every person (including yourself) has made you look like a complete fool in this thread Wiggly. :wavey: Bye and have fun bashing Sony, no one cares :)

you are correct i do call people out on their shit. if people say stupid shit, like MTF saying that the same group of people just worship sony and hate nintendo, but hate nintendo and worship anything sony i will call you out.
thats a stupid thing to say.

as for your issues with the word retard, you have some major control issues, you got the entire message board to change the name of a smiley just for you and thats not enough, you want to everyone suck your dick over it too. get over yourself.

and one last thing i rarely get into arguments, what happened in this thread is not an argument, i cant argue with you, it would be like person trying to argue with a stick. no its me, kicking your retarded asses around for some fun. you talk about sticking to them point, but you fail at it because you like MTF and all the retards have no idea what you are talking about. which is fine, but if you are going to be prick about it, dont expect me or anyone to suck your dick over it. but you should expect to get kicked around and insulted because thats just whats going to happen. :wavey:

p.s. if you refer to people who are disabled as retards, thats really a problem YOU have with yourself.