PDA

View Full Version : ~~The BRITISH Chat Thread~~

Pengwin
Nov 19th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Hi everyone! Whereabouts in Britain do you live (Country + Area), and what do you love the most about our glorious nation :p

I live in the Home Counties, England; and the thing I like the most about Britain is the fact that we tend to be a very sophisticated bunch, and we stand up for minority rights and free speech (moreso than the vast majority of countries).

*hingis_forever*
Nov 19th, 2006, 10:46 PM
I'm from Birmingham but have lived in the States (Texas) most of my life unfortunately! I love the fact we English have great sportsmanship and we are a very honest nation. I also adore the Queen! She is such a great symbol of our nation and makes me so proud! :D

Monica_Rules
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:06 PM
I'm from Mold, North Wales but have been at uni in manchester since september 2003.

What do i like about britain? Hard to say, i couldn't imagine living anywhere else really. I hear a few of my uni friends saying they want to go live abroad but they'll be back here in no time. Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till its gone.

Paul.
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:24 PM
im from newcaslte and i love it here.

but i cant imagine living in britain my entire life. i think ill be moving around as much as i can.

i dunno what i like most about britain :confused:

oh wait! yes i do! the sense of humour ;)

WIMBY
Nov 25th, 2006, 12:18 AM
:yeah: http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/rankings/singles_country.asp?code=GBR&country=Great%20Britain

I like the name of this thread