PDA

View Full Version : A Huge happy birthday to The SS Dementievas C.O

Dementinator
Nov 19th, 2006, 08:09 PM
I am a few hours early ,but the old memory not what it used to be I thought I would post this now..

A Very big happy Birthday to Altair! whos 63 today!! hehe just kidding! Anyhow! have a great day Altair! and let us know what u get up!

Many happy returns!!

Fearful Jesuit
Nov 19th, 2006, 08:42 PM
happy birthday, Mathjis! :hug: :bdaycake:

or, as we say here

Muy feliz cumpleaños!
ass kicking year, mate!

63? you look damn good :)

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Nov 19th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Feliz Cumpleaños Mathijis

Viktymise
Nov 19th, 2006, 09:33 PM
:kiss: have a great B'Day :bounce:

roldmant
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:59 PM
:bigclap: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALTAIR!! :bigclap:

mc8114
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Happy bday :bdaycake:

:bounce: :D

Have an awesome time!.

TiK-Tee
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Hbd :D

miffedmax
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:34 PM
But will he need us, will he still feed us, when he's 64?

Seriously, happy b-day.

goldenlox
Nov 20th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Happy birthday!

Paco
Nov 20th, 2006, 08:13 PM
happy bday. Have great day :) :) :)

quasar
Nov 20th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Mat,

Congrats on your anniversary! Hopefully this would be a good week for mighty Ajax as well as Groningen!

Hope your star-watching will yield great results and make you famous: Perhaps you'll discover something important, like a comet on a collision course with Earth and and have it baptized in your honor. You'll forever be remembered by the few survivors as the guy who predicted humanity's demise! :lol:

(Actually, that would make a nice plot for Tales of the SS Dementieva). :)

May the Schwartz be with you!

Cheers,

Carlos

Mathijs
Nov 20th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the wishes guys, am i glad i havent turned 63 yet, well that lies me thinks still 39 years in front of me, as i've turned 24 today, feeling a bit old already hehe...

Had some good presents, a few cd's (Snow Patrol and DEuS (sp?)) some clothing, an travel atlas with unknown and known places on earth, a bottle of beer from the Belgian brand of Corsendonk, a book with cartoons about the daily life of an dutch author who writes them down in a newspaper daily, The Da Vinci code DVD, a Dutch scientific magazine, so some cool presents.....

Carlos,

Thanx mate, yup Groningen gave me a wonderful present with their 4-1 win ag. Willem II yesterday (as well thanks to the the green magician of the green hell, Luís Suarez) but Ajax didn't unfortunately with their 1-1 draw ag. FC Twente

Maybe i will see sth happening if i have more time to look at the sky at night considering the time i have these days, but maybe yeah who knows, maybe Aquila knows (the constellation i am in ;))

Danči Dementia
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the wishes guys, am i glad i havent turned 63 yet, well that lies me thinks still 39 years in front of me, as i've turned 24 today, feeling a bit old already hehe...

Had some good presents, a few cd's (Snow Patrol and DEuS (sp?)) some clothing, an travel atlas with unknown and known places on earth, a bottle of beer from the Belgian brand of Corsendonk, a book with cartoons about the daily life of an dutch author who writes them down in a newspaper daily, The Da Vinci code DVD, a Dutch scientific magazine, so some cool presents.....

Carlos,

Thanx mate, yup Groningen gave me a wonderful present with their 4-1 win ag. Willem II yesterday (as well thanks to the the green magician of the green hell, Luís Suarez) but Ajax didn't unfortunately with their 1-1 draw ag. FC Twente

Maybe i will see sth happening if i have more time to look at the sky at night considering the time i have these days, but maybe yeah who knows, maybe Aquila knows (the constellation i am in ;))

Congratulations Mat:bounce: :bounce: .
And forgive me for congratulate you until now:sad: :sad: :sad: .

This can't be possible.................................... I forgot the birthdays of my two boys.:banghead: :banghead: :awww: :awww: :awww:
I feel bad........How could I?????

Damned:sad:
I know Mat has a great heart and he'll forgive me:kiss: :kiss:

Mathijs
Nov 26th, 2006, 10:39 AM
:awww: Dani

Don't feel bad pls, its not a big deal, a also forget birthdays sometimes, i am not mad, still thanks for your wishes anyway :)

Feel better now? :D

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2006, 12:39 PM
:awww: Dani

Don't feel bad pls, its not a big deal, a also forget birthdays sometimes, i am not mad, still thanks for your wishes anyway :)

Feel better now? :D

OK Mat
thank you:smooch: :hug: :bounce:
:wavey: