PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to our Courtmanager and trainingpartner of Lena, Alenyaa today!

Mathijs
Nov 18th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Happy 21st Birthday Michael, have a great day and many happy returns! Enjoy your day and let your wishes come true :D

:aparty: :aparty:

Though i will be become 24 the day after tomorrow i am as well a lil bit Jarig today, as i will be celebrating my BD today. As my BD is on Monday, i will celebrate today with friends and family becuz Monday's is a weekday and there will not be coming much peeps when i invite them so i'm doing it today :)

Paco
Nov 18th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Should we really wish him happy bday??? :p

Just joking. Happy bday my dear friend. Without you our ship won't be the same.

Dementinator
Nov 18th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Happy Birthday dude! have a good one ,maybe lena will give you a bone crushing hug for your birthday!

Viktymise
Nov 18th, 2006, 11:09 AM
:bounce: congradulations on your 21st

mc8114
Nov 18th, 2006, 03:04 PM
ALENYAA :aparty:

HAPPY BDAY!!! :bdaycake:

As a present from me to you I want you to know that I will trust you if you're in charge to decide the fate of the world ;) :unsure: :lol:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Nov 18th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Happy Birthday cheeky bastard :p

Mathijs
Nov 18th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Happy Birthday checky bastard :p

cheeky ;) :p

Chris 84
Nov 18th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Happy birthday Alenyaa....the sexiest chick on the forum :D :hearts: :aparty:

Mathijs
Nov 18th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Edited .

Do it you , please Martjin ( Dirk Kuyt )

Sorry? didn't understand ya quite

my name's Mathijs btw, but just call me Mat here ;)

quasar
Nov 19th, 2006, 06:10 AM
So, November the 18th is Alenyaa's B-day. Did a quick fact-check in our modern Alexandria Library (Wikipedia), and it happens than on this very same day, 7 centuries ago, the alleged episode of William Tell shooting an apple off his kid's head took place.

This got me thinking, wouldn't it be a funny way to entertain the guests at the B-day bash if Lena attempted to rifle a forehand against a certain turtle resting on Alenyaa's head? If she were to hit the jackpot, we could have turtle meat for dessert (I hear it's quite tasty!); if she missed, well, I very much doubt she would purposefuly knock-out the b-day boy unconscious...or, would she? :)

Anyways, congrats on your anniversary, Alenyaa. In my short stint on this wacky, looney, twilight-zone-like sea-faring vessel, it's amply clear that you're a very funny and witty fella. Hope you enjoy your day, and may many more enjoyable years lay ahead of you!

Altair:

Sorry? didn't understand ya quite
Mat, let me take crack at it. From your pics posted on this forum, I'll say you share a certain resemblance with Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt. I imagine Word Life was intent on making that connection. Of course, I could be incorrect. :)

BTW, I have bad memories of that Kuyt dude. The Netherlands are one of my favorite national teams, and this guy blew what should have been the equalizing goal in the waning minutes of the round of 16 match against Portugal in the WC!

Cheers,

Carlos

Prizeidiot
Nov 19th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Happy Birthday mate

Fearful Jesuit
Nov 19th, 2006, 08:47 PM
happy birthay, my fair lady Alenyaa! :D

kidding, have a great day & a better year

feliz cumple, pibe! :bdaycake:

ps: would you send me a pic of yourself when you're 37? :p

roldmant
Nov 20th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Another belated wish...

Happy Bithday Alenyaa!!!
Hope it was a fabulous day!

miffedmax
Nov 20th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Happy B-day. Enjoy them while you still have hair.

Mathijs
Nov 20th, 2006, 09:26 PM
So, November the 18th is Alenyaa's B-day. Did a quick fact-check in our modern Alexandria Library (Wikipedia), and it happens than on this very same day, 7 centuries ago, the alleged episode of William Tell shooting an apple off his kid's head took place.

This got me thinking, wouldn't it be a funny way to entertain the guests at the B-day bash if Lena attempted to rifle a forehand against a certain turtle resting on Alenyaa's head? If she were to hit the jackpot, we could have turtle meat for dessert (I hear it's quite tasty!); if she missed, well, I very much doubt she would purposefuly knock-out the b-day boy unconscious...or, would she? :)

Anyways, congrats on your anniversary, Alenyaa. In my short stint on this wacky, looney, twilight-zone-like sea-faring vessel, it's amply clear that you're a very funny and witty fella. Hope you enjoy your day, and may many more enjoyable years lay ahead of you!

Altair:

Mat, let me take crack at it. From your pics posted on this forum, I'll say you share a certain resemblance with Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt. I imagine Word Life was intent on making that connection. Of course, I could be incorrect. :)

BTW, I have bad memories of that Kuyt dude. The Netherlands are one of my favorite national teams, and this guy blew what should have been the equalizing goal in the waning minutes of the round of 16 match against Portugal in the WC!

Cheers,

Carlos

Oh man, don't remember me about Holland - Portugal on the WC please will ya, its still pretty deep and if i think of the match i get the horrible annoying mad feeling again i felt right after the match (the feeling of kicking a random smb into pieces on the street, had the same feeling after Holland - Czech Rep on the European Champs of 2004)
Its the most horrible feeling, if i think of it i still feel majorly pissed, not only on our team but also on the Portugese and the referees :mad:!

Danči Dementia
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Happy birthday my sweet little bitch........................... I know is very very late but I feel very very bad because I forgot your birthday as well as Mat's biirthday......................................... I'm a bad femme fatale bitch friend whatever:sad: :sad:

sorry and I hope you had a nice day:) :)

:sad: :sad:

mc8114
Nov 29th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Alenyaa gets back and he doesn't even check his bday thread :shrug:

anyhow, WELCOME BACK! :D

Alenyaa
Nov 29th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Oh my, completely missed out on this one :lol:

Thanks for the congrats, my friends. I'm deligted to be in such wonderful company on this forum. Thanks for your funny, silly, entertaining, hopeless, sensible and less sensible posts throughout my time here. It's made my stay worth while, so far. :-)

And finally: Lena rules! :rocker2: