PDA

View Full Version : A couple of things every single one of us should remember

jacs
Nov 15th, 2006, 03:32 AM
No one here is 10 years old. (Okay, that's probably wrong, I've seen alot of 10 year olds who have better behavior than what I've been seeing here.)

Anyway, the point is our posts SHOULD reflect our maturity as people.

It is okay to disagree with what another person is saying. But you can do it in such a way that you DO NOT INSULT OR OFFEND HIM OR HER in the process.

"But he or she started it in the first place!" Again, we are not in elementary school. Who frickin' cares who started it? Act like an adult, be the better person and just ignore it.

It is just mind-boggling sometimes that I have to remind people this.

Also, it is sometimes annoying to see people attaching fairly direct offenses against Lindsay. I keep seeing words like "stupid" and such accorded to her in your posts.

It is alright to express your frustration. It is alright to be pissed. It is kinda alright to be sarcastic (although that is sometimes excessive as well). But I think calling Lindsay these names goes over the line. This is supposed to be a subforum for her fans. Don't forget that.

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 15th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Very well said :D

hurricanejeanne
Nov 15th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Nice post from the president, Jacs.

I have to agree, while a lot of us are frustrated there's no reason we can't be remotely mature about it. Lindsay is allowed to be critized, even by her own fanbase, but as long as it's constructive.

Lindsayfan32
Nov 15th, 2006, 05:11 AM
Jacs finally a wise head that's saying everything I've been saying for I can't remember how long. I totally agree with you all the way on this. Some of the stuff people have been saying on this forum saddens me.

The Daviator
Nov 15th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Well said Jacs :yeah:

Do any other player forums need to have these stickies? :tape: :lol:

lindsayno1
Nov 15th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Lol!

RayRob
Nov 22nd, 2006, 08:39 AM
Nice one jacs. It is a shame you have to do it though because it reflects badly on the forum and the fans but unfortunately we sometimes get the odd few that ruin it. The post is a good reminder to people though.

Thanks
Rache

*timtams*
May 20th, 2007, 12:03 AM
have u been taking your tylenol jacs? i saw jabberwocky on a rare post, u catch that one?

Jan
Aug 11th, 2007, 07:57 PM
have u been taking your tylenol jacs? i saw jabberwocky on a rare post, u catch that one?

Hi Becks - I remeber the Tylenol!! How's things with you? I can't help repeating this, but its so good to be back and the Lindsay news is terrific!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

!<blocparty>!
Aug 11th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Shut up, Jacs.