View Full Version : Introduce yourself!

Craigy
Nov 13th, 2006, 09:11 PM
This thread was FrenchY52's idea :p
Lets all get to know each other better :wavey:
I'll start :)

Craigy
Nov 13th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Ok so I'm editing this post because the way I used to post makes me feel ill. :lol:
Right. I'm Craig. 16 years old. Tati first caught my attention at the 2004 Australian Open then I became more of fan in Fed Cup at the end of that year. Other favourites are Serena, Kirilenko and Vaidisova.

selyoink
Nov 14th, 2006, 12:47 AM
I'm Shane. I live in the USA and go to college at the University of Maryland. I am 21. I don't play tennis but plan on learning how to soon. I became a Tati fan sometime in 2004. Myskina is my favorite player but Tati is inching closer to becoming my top favorite. My least favorite thing about Tati is her frail ankles of course.

NeverSayDie
Nov 15th, 2006, 06:21 PM
:wavey: Im Rachael, im 16 and i live in London. I don't play tennis because to be honest i am rubbish :o and i have been a fan of Tati since about the beginning of this year :)

ZAK
Nov 16th, 2006, 01:28 AM
I'm Zach and I'm 17. I play tennis for my high school but I'm not that great and only really play like 5 months out of the year. I've been a fan of Tati since 2003 :) , and I don't really have any other favorite players. School sucks and yeah homework takes up too much of my time.

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 16th, 2006, 12:11 PM
I'm Katie :wavey:
I'm 17 also, but I'll be 18 shortly (2 days after christmas) so big party then...
Ummm, I use to be a Tati-disliker coz of the blonde hair (no idea why I am blonde 2 :p) but good old Tati & Dani (if anyone remembers him) managed to convert me, along with the help of Tati's attitude in Miami against Maria (so much respect for Tati now :worship: ) into a Tati :drool: :inlove: :hearts: :lol:

What else? Well my faves are in my sig & I not in any particular order, but Tati is creeping up to the top of the list lately! :)
What to know anything else, ask away... I am open! ;)

Harju.
Nov 16th, 2006, 02:57 PM
I'm Katie :wavey:
I'm 17 also, but I'll be 18 shortly (2 days after christmas) so big party then...
Ummm, I use to be a Tati-disliker coz of the blonde hair (no idea why I am blonde 2 :p) but good old Tati & Dani (if anyone remembers him) managed to convert me, along with the help of Tati's attitude in Miami against Maria (so much respect for Tati now :worship: ) into a Tati :drool: :inlove: :hearts: :lol:

What else? Well my faves are in my sig & I not in any particular order, but Tati is creeping up to the top of the list lately! :)
What to know anything else, ask away... I am open! ;)
i got rejected for survivor. i thought all tati fans should stick together :p

anyway, felix here. the oldest one so far. i'm 20. old. really.
a tati fan way before her 2004 AO run but been my #1 since wimbledon '04 (anyone will be converted to be her #1 with that hotpants :drool: )
play tennis occasionally when i have the time (which is almost never since i start working.)
oh and a big tv junkie/addict.

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 16th, 2006, 03:27 PM
i got rejected for survivor. i thought all tati fans should stick together :p

anyway, felix here. the oldest one so far. i'm 20. old. really.
a tati fan way before her 2004 AO run but been my #1 since wimbledon '04 (anyone will be converted to be her #1 with that hotpants :drool: )
play tennis occasionally when i have the time (which is almost never since i start working.)
oh and a big tv junkie/addict.
I promise u that u were on the very short list to get in... So closed :awww:

Harju.
Nov 16th, 2006, 03:36 PM
I promise u that u were on the very short list to get in... So closed :awww:
i'm still disappointed after all the tati fans talk you've made :p
(and not to mention the amount of sucking up to maria that i've posted lately ;))

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 16th, 2006, 03:46 PM
i'm still disappointed after all the tati fans talk you've made :p
(and not to mention the amount of sucking up to maria that i've posted lately ;))
Awww, don't make me feel bad :sad:
Some people have gonna nuts coz they didn't get in, please don't be one of them :hug:

Harju.
Nov 16th, 2006, 03:54 PM
i'm just teasing you ;) (though part of me thought i'd get in this time :lol: kidding ;))

AnneSo006
Nov 16th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Hey everyone! :)

I'm Anne-Sophie (Anne-So is my nickname). I live in France (Nice and Grenoble to study) and I'm 21!

I have followed Tati's matches since her big breakthough at AO 2004 but I really have become a huge fan this year (with all the amazing matches she did)!
Tati is really my favourite player and I like some others: Severine Bremond (France) and Kim Clijters... :worship:

I'm quite busy with my studies but I manage to find time to take care of my blog on Tati (in French, sorry for non-French speakers) and to play tennis as well! :bounce:

I hope Tati will surprise us again and again in 2007 and with no injuries please (especially for her poor ankles)! I'm sure we will spend really amazing moments in 2007 thanks to her! :)

See you soon!
If you have any questions, you can ask! ;)

stefi62
Nov 16th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Hi,

My name's Stephanie, I'm 27 (an old lady compared to you, it seems!!), and I live near Paris.
I am a huge Mary Pierce fan, but I also have a great fondness for Tati whom I consider like 'the heiress'. I met her a few times, and not only is she a very good player (see her week in Stuttgart this year to be convinced) but also she is a very nice and always smiling girl! I really like her!
I believe Tati is a future number 1, as to me she has all that is needed to be at the top!:worship:

NeverSayDie
Nov 16th, 2006, 06:21 PM
:) yay, another younger Tati fan :p

:)

orfeus
Nov 17th, 2006, 01:59 AM
Hi,

My name's Stephanie, I'm 27 (an old lady compared to you, it seems!!), and I live near Paris.
I am a huge Mary Pierce fan, but I also have a great fondness for Tati whom I consider like 'the heiress'. I met her a few times, and not only is she a very good player (see her week in Stuttgart this year to be convinced) but also she is a very nice and always smiling girl! I really like her!
I believe Tati is a future number 1, as to me she has all that is needed to be at the top!:worship:

Hey old lady, here comes an old man;) ,
my name's Tom and I'm 26 (2 old to rock 'n' roll, 2 young to die). Currently finishing my university studies, which is rather a time-consuming pastime (my primary concern being tennis, right?:hehehe:...just kidding...), anyway, besides the activities going with my field of study (architecture) I'm (obviously) addicted to sports as well as many other leisure time activities that really help to keep me sane among all those crazy people at school. As for Tati, been breathing for her since the very first time I ever saw her, which means I don't have any other faves (well, put numerically, Tati gets about 95 points out of 100, then perhaps Nastya some 2 points and all the other girls share the remaining 3 points:) ).

Magic07
Nov 17th, 2006, 04:39 PM
:wavey: Hi, I'm Cyril and i'm 20 years old. I live in France in a small town near of Valence. I follow Tati' s career since 2004 AO, i like many others players but the first in my heart is Tati :hearts:
My interests are: soccer, motorsports, rock music, some tv shows, and tennis...
Ask me, if you have some questions.
See you soon ...

~lollipop_girl~
Nov 18th, 2006, 12:08 PM
So I am the newest Tati fan, as in been supporting her for the shortest time?

MarineGoTati
Nov 18th, 2006, 01:55 PM
:wavey: I'm Marine, I live in Beaucaire (South of France) and I'm 17 .
I play tennis just for leisure with my best friend.
I'm a Tati fan since the beginning of 2005 (since I'm a WTA tour addict !).
I like too Kim Clijsters, Flavia Pennetta, Anastasia Myskina...(you can see it in my sign).
I've been making a little french blog about Tati: Go-Tati (http://go-tati.skyblog.com/)

FrenchY52
Nov 21st, 2006, 09:17 AM
So ..... I'm FrenchY52 alias Bruno. I'm 16, I live in Champagne-Ardenne (France). I usually play tennis once a week when i have time...I'm in "Lycée", High-School and i don't speak english that well but i'm improving with the forum .. I love Tati because she's hot, nice, funny and i love when she makes the (nice) bitchy diva !! Don't worry i also love her game (great forehand, hot service motion) except her backhand.. Otherwise, what i don't like either is her nose .. But she likes it ! :s .. I'm also fond of Mary Pierce, Monica Seles and Amélie Mauresmo. (I hate JHH (yes, really :rolleyes:), and Sharapova, even if she seems to be better and better ;) ) And i already posted a few pics :rolleyes: .. ok

.:sk:.
Nov 25th, 2006, 06:43 AM
Hi, my name is Simon and I'm 22. I'm from Berlin, Germany and I'm a fan of Tati since her great performance at Stuttgart this year! I also like Maria Sharapova and Amelie Mauresmo. My hobbies are soccer, (watching) tennis, my computer and DVDs. I hope next season Tati will enter the Top-20. Come on Tati and get well soon!!!

FrenchY52
Nov 25th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Hi, my name is Simon and I'm 22. I'm from Berlin, Germany and I'm a fan of Tati since her great performance at Stuttgart this year! I also like Maria Sharapova and Amelie Mauresmo. My hobbies are soccer, (watching) tennis, my computer and DVDs. I hope next season Tati will enter the Top-20. Come on Tati and get well soon!!!

Willkommen :wavey:
We need more Tati fans !

XCoco
Dec 2nd, 2006, 03:20 PM
One more :) .

Hi,

I'm Corinne, I'm 14, 15 in December (Don't forget :D ) and I live in Paris. Well, I watched her for the first time during Wimbledon 2004 when she lost against Serena. I'm not a huge fan but she's one of my favorite.
I also like Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova & Ana Ivanovic. And I hate many players but I won't tell who :) .

FrenchY52
Dec 2nd, 2006, 03:38 PM

Hi,

I'm Corinne, I'm 14, 15 in December (Don't forget :D ) and I live in Paris. Well, I watched her for the first time during Wimbledon 2004 when she lost against Serena. I'm not a huge fan but she's one of my favorite.
I also like Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova & Ana Ivanovic. And I hate many players but I won't tell who :) .

http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Messages/bonjour-francais-103.gif

~lollipop_girl~
Dec 2nd, 2006, 04:06 PM

Hi,

Oh u have some awesome fave players there! :yeah: :D

fanancic
Dec 18th, 2006, 03:53 PM
hello i am mailys i am 22 and I live in venansault (near la roche sur yon) and i like tati very much... even if my favourite player is a men... mario ancic...
I like tati's game and mentality and i hope that she will have a great season 2007!!

FrenchY52
Dec 18th, 2006, 04:52 PM
hello i am mailys i am 22 and I live in venansault (near la roche sur yon) and i like tati very much... even if my favourite player is a men... mario ancic...
I like tati's game and mentality and i hope that she will have a great season 2007!!

Welcome :wavey:

star
Dec 19th, 2006, 06:02 AM
Hello, I'm Jamey(and I'm a GIRL), I'm 15, and I live near Toronto, Canada. I don't really play tennis much, except for fun sometimes. I became a Tati fan in I think 2004, and she's probably my favorite player right now :D

~lollipop_girl~
Dec 19th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Welcome guys... I'm kinda newbie over here too but I can still ensure its lots of fun here! :D

dybbuk
Dec 21st, 2006, 01:29 AM
I am Alex, I am somewhere in the 16-19 range, ;). I am from the the US, Kansas City to be exact. I always liked Tati, but it was in her match in Miami against Sharapova that she captured my heart. I can't say she is my favorite players (I'm not sure who is now that Lindsay in gone :crying2: ) but she is quite close to it. I find her game refreshing among a generation of players who would prefer to simply hit the ball as hard as they can.

Harju.
Dec 21st, 2006, 01:44 PM
Welcome, y'all.

I'm sure this thread will get bigger once Tati starts delivering us titles after titles :tape:.

XCoco
Dec 21st, 2006, 01:57 PM
Oh u have some awesome fave players there! :yeah: :D

Yeah I know hehe :D .

Welcome Mailys, Jamey and Alex btw :wavey: .

Kim's_fan_4ever
Dec 24th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Hey :wavey: I thought I would introduce myself as I'm a big Tati fan :D
I'm Ania, I'm 18 and I'm from Poland :p I've been supporting Tati since Antwerp where she played a great match against Kim.
Right now I'm busy with my school work but I spend a lot of time on this forum :lol:

FrenchY52
Dec 24th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Hey :wavey: I thought I would introduce myself as I'm a big Tati fan :D
I'm Ania, I'm 18 and I'm from Poland :p I've been supporting Tati since Antwerp where she played a great match against Kim.
Right now I'm busy with my school work but I spend a lot of time on this forum :lol:

:kiss: :wavey:

XCoco
Dec 25th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Welcome Ania :wavey: .

Kim's_fan_4ever
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:40 AM
:kiss: :wavey:

I'm not famous :angel: :p

Welcome Ania :wavey: .

Hey Corinne :wavey:
I think you had birthday yesterday, right? :) So happy birthday :D (I know I'm a bit late :o )

Natalicious
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:54 AM
hy :wavey: i'm also a tati-fan so i wanna introduce myself

i'm natascha (nadl), 16 years and from austria. i'm a tati fan since a few months and i love her game :hearts:

Craigy
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Welcome too all the new people :lol: :p
I must say, I didn't expect this thread to get this far :lol: :o

Natalicious
Dec 26th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Welcome too all the new people :lol: :p
I must say, I didn't expect this thread to get this far :lol: :o

:lol: i think the tati fans got out of the closet :angel:

~lollipop_girl~
Dec 26th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Well I already know the last 2 to introduce themselves so I'll just give a quick hug :hug: ;)

FrenchY52
Dec 26th, 2006, 01:43 PM
I'm not famous :angel: :p

:secret:

i'm natascha (nadl), 16 years and from austria. i'm a tati fan since a few months and i love her game :hearts:

Hey Nadl welcome here :D

Natalicious
Dec 26th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Hey Nadl welcome here :D

hiya frenchy52 :wavey:

XCoco
Dec 26th, 2006, 11:05 PM

Hi Natascha :wavey: . Welcome :) .
Thanks Ania :kiss: .

Benchwarmer1
Dec 28th, 2006, 08:13 PM
I'm Mark, I am 15 yrs old
I live in California, where the Governator(aahhhnuld) controls all not really
I play tennis,i'm not very good, only been playin for a year and a half i'm about a strong 3.0 to weak 3.5
I've been a fan of Tati since Stanford this year, haven't really been watching tennis that long
Maria K is my favorite(duh:silly:) , but she is pretty damn close
Like PSALT (Alex) i also like her non-conformist "i'm not gonna kill the damn ball like everyone else will" style of play

XCoco
Dec 29th, 2006, 11:35 AM
:wavey: Mark ... :kiss:

Benchwarmer1
Dec 29th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Hola Corinne:wavey: :bowdown:

dybbuk
Dec 29th, 2006, 03:03 PM
I'm Mark, I am 15 yrs old
I live in California, where the Governator(aahhhnuld) controls all not really
I play tennis,i'm not very good, only been playin for a year and a half i'm about a strong 3.0 to weak 3.5
I've been a fan of Tati since Stanford this year, haven't really been watching tennis that long
Maria K is my favorite(duh:silly:) , but she is pretty damn close
Like PSALT (Alex) i also like her non-conformist "i'm not gonna kill the damn ball like everyone else will" style of play

:wavey: hi Benchie! :dance:

Benchwarmer1
Dec 29th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Hola to you too, PSALT!!!:wavey: :yeah:

Athanasios
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Hello, I'm Athanasios, 24 years old. I'm from Hellas (Greece) and (of course) I'm a huge fan of WTA. But I started watching very recently. To be more specific, the first tournament I watched was Rolland Garros 2003. I was (and still am) a fan of Justine Henin-Hardenne, but there are also many great (and beatiful) players out there, like Elena Dementieva (my favourite), Daniela Hantuchova, Maria Kirilenko and Ana Ivanovic. No, I didn't forget Maria Sharapova. She is so beautiful that I don't have to mention it.

Unfortunately, there are no tournaments in my country and the closest one is in Italy. Well, I have to live with that, don't I?

orfeus
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:38 AM
υποδοχή :hatoff: Enjoy your time here:)

Zombielicious
Dec 31st, 2006, 03:35 AM
*nervous*

Hello fellow Tati fans. I'm Anna and I live in the United States, In Michigan. The closest tournaments to me are Cincy and Indianapolis...I'm dying to go to one this summer.

I just recently started watching tennis, but I've been playing for fun since last year. The first tournament I actually watched was US open 2006. First match to actually watch was with Agassi.:p

My favorite WTA players are Tati (of course), Dinara Safina, Maria Sharapova, Kim Clijsters, and Nadia Petrova. Woot.

Oh my this was long....*hies*:eek:

orfeus
Dec 31st, 2006, 11:03 AM
Hi:wavey:
Nervous? Don't worry, we (usually;)) don't bite in here....or at least I don't, not sure about the others:lol: ...yep, watching Andre play is (well, unfortunately, was:sad:) a great intro to tennis (actually it was the same with me, tho' several years ago)...have a nice time here:)

~lollipop_girl~
Jan 1st, 2007, 09:10 AM
:wavey: I bite often but I promise I'm gentle so no need to be nervous! ;)

Welcome to everyone I haven't said that to yet :hug:

XCoco
Jan 2nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
Welcome Athanasios (I like your name, eccentric :) ) :wavey: .

Welcome Anna :wavey: . Don't worry, we are not monsters ;) .

Zombielicious
Jan 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
Tehe.
I feel so welcome!
:inlove:

Craigy
Jan 2nd, 2007, 10:54 PM
Welcome Anna :wavey:
I'd kill to have went to Cincy last year :armed: I could have seen Serena :hearts:

Magic07
Jan 3rd, 2007, 10:16 AM
Welcome everybody :yippee:

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Jan 3rd, 2007, 11:40 AM
hello everyone nice to meet all you Tati fans

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Jan 3rd, 2007, 11:44 AM
Im Chris :wavey:

I live in Australia but was born in Canada then lived in England then lived in New York then lived in Hawaii so ive been around :lol:

I am 20 years old I work at a Surf Shop and a Supermarket (2 jobs is too much :lol:) and next year i am going to be going to Uni to study Sports Psychology

I play tennis alot and have won a few tournies around the area My ultimate fave players are Kim, Maria, Alicia, Tati, Dinara, Dani, Ana & Jelena :worship:

anything else you want to know just ask :kiss: :hearts:

Jan 3rd, 2007, 11:53 AM
Welcome Chris:bigwave:

~lollipop_girl~
Jan 4th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Chris :hug:

Are u coming to Newcastle uni? :eek: :D :bounce:

Harju.
Jan 4th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Tati + Channing fan. How coincidence ;)

NittanyJefe
Jan 4th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Hi, I'm Jeff. I live in Philadelphia and I have been a fan of Tati's since Stanford last year. I only play tennis once in awhile.

..And of course I cannot wait for Tati to win her first title.

Zombielicious
Jan 5th, 2007, 12:51 AM
Welcome Jeff! :angel:
Tati winning her first title will be a dream come true. :worship:

XCoco
Jan 5th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Welcome Chris & Jeff ! :wavey:

~lollipop_girl~
Jan 5th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Welcome Jeff! :angel:
Tati winning her first title will be a dream come true. :worship:
Sometimes I forget that she hasn't got one yet, it seems so weird :eek:

Lillibet
Jan 5th, 2007, 08:54 AM
ooh.. can i introduce myself?

i'm going to anyway...

i'm Amy.. not sure when i first liked tati.. probably when she was playing well against someone who should've been beating her badly.

a while ago at any rate

i also like.. well just see my signature :)

Harju.
Jan 5th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Welcome people. I always thought Tati's fans are only from France :tape:. No one posted @ this forum except for the few of us. Hope it'd grow this year.

Zombielicious
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Welcome Amy! :wavey:

Lollipop- Tehe, I always forget too. Maybe she can get one this year. :hearts:

Craigy
Apr 13th, 2007, 11:14 PM
We have some new arrivals here :devil:
Thought I'd bump this thread ;)

Slutiana
Apr 14th, 2007, 12:31 AM
I'm Tumaini I'm 14 (i must be one of the youngest!). I live in London. I play tennis too much lol. My favourite players are Venus,Serena and Obviously Tati. I've loved Tati since her breakthrough tournie, the Australian Open 2004 im a boy lol

Craigy
Apr 14th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Yes, you definitely must be the youngest :p

wurzelman
Apr 14th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Taken your record Craig?

Craigy
Apr 14th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Taken your record Craig?

I dunno. There have been a couple of young Tati fans ;)

Zombielicious
Apr 14th, 2007, 03:58 AM
I'm 14. :D :p

Zombielicious
Apr 14th, 2007, 03:58 AM
Tumaini - :hug:

Apr 14th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Hi:wavey:

Slutiana
Apr 14th, 2007, 09:25 AM
I'm 14. :D :p

Lol...you really love that hug smilie dont u?

Zombielicious
Apr 14th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Lol...you really love that hug smilie dont u?

i do!! i'm addicted to it now!! :hug:

Slutiana
Apr 14th, 2007, 03:32 PM
i do!! i'm addicted to it now!! :hug:

haha :hug:

Zombielicious
Apr 14th, 2007, 07:13 PM
:d

Slutiana
Apr 17th, 2007, 08:36 AM
im bored so i just felt like bumping this...

anyone here good tennis players?

Zombielicious
Apr 17th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I just started playing...I would have a while ago but I had pretty big back surgery...so I couldn't so just about anything for a while. But now I can and I have been going out to the courts with friends and family and what not.

I could give scream-pova a run for her money. :cool: :tape:

But I kinda jammed/twisted/ihavenoideawhat my wrist on sunday and ooomg. It hurt all night and I even had to wrap it...so I'm taking a little break from it.

:D

Slutiana
Apr 17th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I just started playing...I would have a while ago but I had pretty big back surgery...so I couldn't so just about anything for a while. But now I can and I have been going out to the courts with friends and family and what not.

I could give scream-pova a run for her money. :cool: :tape:

But I kinda jammed/twisted/ihavenoideawhat my wrist on sunday and ooomg. It hurt all night and I even had to wrap it...so I'm taking a little break from it.

:D

wel get it better soon:hug:

Demska
Apr 17th, 2007, 04:45 PM
I'm Ollie.
I live most of my life in the UK but now I live in a town just outside Moscow.
I play tennis alot of the time, and always play in the for my club in Junior matches agaisnt other clubs. I play alot of tournaments too. :)
I just have a passion for tennis, and womens tennis too. :)

youkoulélé
Apr 17th, 2007, 07:23 PM
I know I'm a bit late but let's introduce myself...
I'm Paul, alias Popol or Youkou...(no comment...LOL) I'm 21, I live in the South-west of France and i'm studying in Limoges (quite usefull for the Fed cup ;)...) I'm a Tati fan since AO 2004, I usually play tennis once a week (when i don't have to revise for exams...:mad: )...
Don't know what to say so...
anything else you want to know just ask !!

Zombielicious
Apr 17th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Ollie- *big huge hugs*
Paul - Welcome love!!! :wavey:

youkoulélé
Apr 17th, 2007, 10:14 PM
what do you think of posting photo of ourselves in this thread or in an other one( in Viva la Tati ), just to know each other even better ?

I already know that Anna is OK! ;)

Craigy
Apr 17th, 2007, 10:17 PM
I'm Ollie.
I live most of my life in the UK but now I live in a town just outside Moscow.
I play tennis alot of the time, and always play in the for my club in Junior matches agaisnt other clubs. I play alot of tournaments too. :)
I just have a passion for tennis, and womens tennis too. :)

Where did you live in the UK? :)

orfeus
Apr 18th, 2007, 12:38 PM
what do you think of posting photo of ourselves in this thread or in an other one( in Viva la Tati ), just to know each other even better ?

Welcome everyone, have a nice time in/around here!:hatoff:

...well u can give it a try but I don't think it'll work...

FrenchY52
Apr 18th, 2007, 05:22 PM

Ok. Start with yours ;) but ppl are probably too shy here :o ;)

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I'll post, but not first :p

FrenchY52
Apr 18th, 2007, 05:42 PM
I'll post, but not first :p

So will i.
Btw, :rolleyes: at your "If Charleston was a person, i'd slap it" :D

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 05:45 PM
i'd do it..i'd have to find some new pics tho...i only hav pics of me playing tennis when i was like 10 ;)

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 05:59 PM
So will i.
Btw, :rolleyes: at your "If Charleston was a person, i'd slap it" :D

Well Charleston did get my 2 big faves injured :(

youkoulélé
Apr 18th, 2007, 06:17 PM
ok let's start... but no critic ! :smash:

so that's the one i posted in "pics of yourself", that was me 2 years ago... :

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6272/wam2ay6.jpg

damn! i don't look very funny... LOL

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 06:46 PM
i can't believe im doing this...

im the guy on the right...i couldnt be bothered to cut the other people out of the pic lol

EDIT:
http://i18.tinypic.com/4fzfnfl.jpg

(i could be bothered in the end lol)

FrenchY52
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Nice pics ;)

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:05 PM
your turn?

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Its okay, Craigy. I'd slap Charleston too. We'd be boxing.

I'm totally chicken to post my picture on the internet...(okay. i'm a person who totally gets scared by those stories but you guys are friends...so i'll post it)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/AnyasRextasy/l_5ab07082041daffcd30d470478e4fcce.jpg

:vomit:

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:06 PM
WAIT.

WTF.

I don't even know where I am in that picture!!! :eek: :scared:

That is scary!!!

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:28 PM
WAIT.

WTF.

I don't even know where I am in that picture!!! :eek: :scared:

That is scary!!!

:confused:

frenchy is right..cute pic :) (if that is you:confused: )

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:38 PM
But yeah, great pics everyone! :D
Anna my little cutie <3 :hug:

FrenchY52
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Anna :awww:

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Tumaini - thats me. I think thats in my garage...becuase i know i took that on new years and i was running around my garage thay day.

:hearts: Love your picture!!

Youkou - Have you concidered modeling? :lol: :hearts:

Frency - *squee!!* You look so mysterious!

Craigy - :awww: Thats cuuuuute! The girl reminds me of someone...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Shiney blue tie!!! :eek: :hearts:

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Oui, c'est tres cute :angel: :p

FrenchY52
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Ok this is me at my formal. Yes, I look about 10 :lol:
http://file020b.bebo.com/11/large/2007/03/24/23/341584844a3922710757b432184521l.jpg

Nice girl :drool:

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Anna :awww:

:hug:

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Nice girl :drool:

Yeah :hehehe:

FrenchY52
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Omg Tati has definitely the youngest fans !

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Don't forget Beautious.
Us Tati fans are BEAUTIOUS!

BEAUTILICIOUS!

:p :D

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 07:59 PM
:spit: This was last year but what the hell :p
I'm so cool :cool: :unsure:
http://file013b.bebo.com/12/large/2006/12/23/17/2007988370a2948140922b903616263l.jpg

Lookin' badass, Craigy. :cool:

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Don't forget Beautious.
Us Tati fans are BEAUTIOUS!

BEAUTILICIOUS!

:p :D

awww anna you're the only girl here:kiss: ...but i think some of us guys like tati not just because of her tennis and personality (hehe)

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah, in women's sunglasses :rolls:
[that was towards Anna :p]

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Craigy - :spit: :haha:

Tumaini - I'mmmmmmm jussssst a giiiiiiiiirl!

Hehe. Tati is amazing. And beautiful. But i like my menz, kthxbai. :lick:

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:05 PM

But you like your mez what what? :p

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:07 PM
(dumbest pic ever..)

i was like 13..and an idiot lool (i mean im wearing a bright yellow t-shirt!)

http://i15.tinypic.com/4clifyq.jpg

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Tumaini - NOT DUMB!! omg. you look amazing...*dies* THE YELLOW LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!!! :boxing:

But those look like glasses my cousin would wear...:tape: :lol: Still amazing though.

Craigy - :) :help:

I'll make a big picspam of hot menz and i'll turn you gay. :spit: no..just joking. But I'd have a blast making a big picspam...i do it all the time with pictures of Igor Andreev and Marat Safin.....becuase i'm just werid like that.

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:11 PM

:lol: i know, you dont sound like the lesbian type:lol:..

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Tumaini - YAY! I'm glad. :haha:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/AnyasRextasy/asdgseg.jpg

That's me. Me and my Crew.

(oh...and this was years ago...look how cheap my hair looked...:eek: My hair looks almost as bad as Venus' WEAVE.)

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Oh my. Serena @ Australian Open 2005 :inlove:

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Tumaini - YAY! I'm glad. :haha:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/AnyasRextasy/asdgseg.jpg

That's me. Me and my Crew.

(oh...and this was years ago...look how cheap my hair looked...:eek: My hair looks almost as bad as Venus' WEAVE.)

lool

u look like you're peekabooing to a baby

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Babies scare me. :cool:

I'd scare the living hell out of a baby. Becuase i'm like...scary..

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:21 PM

Babies are annoying. :o
I sound awful.

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:27 PM

:rolleyes: :bs:

i bet babies love u

oh and btw in the first pic who do u want to call u LOL

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Tumaini - well...that was on new years eve and I had no one to party with besides my dad and grandma. Oh yes. Did we ever party. We watched an NFL game...but my team lost...gosh dammit...but i was wearing a Brian Urlacher jersey...so I probally wanted Bri to call me. hehehehehehehe. :devil:

Oh. And babies adore me. I can only stand my baby cousin Makaylie. she is a gorgeous little lover muffin. And my cousins Trevor and Hannah. And Hannah looks exactly how i looked as a baby. So I love her to death.

Craigy - Aww! Cutie!

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:34 PM
ANNA IS MAD. :fiery: :armed: :boxing:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/MissNekoKittyChan/3.jpg
(this is from a couple years ago too)

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Tumaini - well...that was on new years eve and I had no one to party with besides my dad and grandma. Oh yes. Did we ever party. We watched an NFL game...but my team lost...gosh dammit...but i was wearing a Brian Urlacher jersey...so I probally wanted Bri to call me. hehehehehehehe. :devil:

Oh. And babies adore me. I can only stand my baby cousin Makaylie. she is a gorgeous little lover muffin. And my cousins Trevor and Hannah. And Hannah looks exactly how i looked as a baby. So I love her to death.

Craigy - Aww! Cutie!

:looool:

i dont wanna post anymore...i must look like an idiot with over 700 posts in two weeks...lol

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:35 PM
My new years eve was uhm...interesting :lol:

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Tumaini - no you don't! you look amazing! and your posts are amazing too!

I want to play muscial chairs...but insted of just running around...we're in cars...and insted of chairs...its parking spaces....

Craigy - oooo...really? Mine was boring. I went to the mall, watched NFL, ate cheese popcorn....and talked on AIM all night like. very very boring.

and i'll tell why i'm totally mother fucking pissed right now in a sec...

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Tumaini - no you don't! you look amazing! and your posts are amazing too!

I want to play muscial chairs...but insted of just running around...we're in cars...and insted of chairs...its parking spaces....

Craigy - oooo...really? Mine was boring. I went to the mall, watched NFL, ate cheese popcorn....and talked on AIM all night like. very very boring.

and i'll tell why i'm totally mother fucking pissed right now in a sec...

CHEESE POPCORN??

mine was rubbish..jus messin about with my friends..tried to get into lads of clubs got kicked out coz were to yound and then went to the tennis club nd messed about in the clubhouse

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:43 PM
craig r u good at tennis?

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Cheese popcorn. :drool: :lick:

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:47 PM
craig r u good at tennis?

Im alright, but injuries are my downfall.
You?

Zombielicious
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:47 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/AnyasRextasy/badgatorade.jpg

I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO DRINK GATORADE EVER AGAIN. NOT EVEN IF I AM DYING IN THE DESERT. I'LL DRINK SAND, KAY?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/AnyasRextasy/yummypowerade.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w195/AnyasRextasy/ahamazingbitch.jpg

:angel:
(oh. i know this is the introduction thread...but this is about me...yes?)

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Im alright, but injuries are my downfall.
You?

i'd like to think im good lol

hav u got a rating?

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Lets move over to the "Wake up here thread".
Thats enough spamming for a while :p

Craigy
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:50 PM
i'd like to think im good lol

hav u got a rating?

What do you mean have I got a rating? And answer in the other thread :p

Slutiana
Apr 18th, 2007, 08:51 PM

youkoulélé
Apr 18th, 2007, 10:13 PM
what a success those pics !!! 3 pages in few hours...

Tx everyone ! and is there any other opics of other people??

missKittin
Apr 19th, 2007, 10:57 AM
hi there i'm Laura, i'm 23, i live in Phoenix,in Arizona.
I like Tennis since my childhood and i really appreciate Tatiana (and her last results ;) ), but i didn't know well wtaworld before...
And i love Miss Kittin, a french DJ / singer (you should listen to...) !

Short but i'm shy...:)

missKittin
Apr 19th, 2007, 10:58 AM
ok let's start... but no critic ! :smash:

so that's the one i posted in "pics of yourself", that was me 2 years ago... :

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6272/wam2ay6.jpg

damn! i don't look very funny... LOL

:drool: :hearts: :inlove: :inlove:

and what about a pic of you now??:lick:

missKittin
Apr 19th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Ok i dont really have any pic on that new computer so mm.
Btw Zombie you look cute :hearts:
Ok i just took it a few hours ago with webcam
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8307/bru12vr5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

so mysterious... yummy ! ;)

Zombielicious
Apr 19th, 2007, 12:27 PM
HEEEEEEEY LAURA!!!!!!!

Yippie!! I'm not the only girly around here!! :hug:

youkoulélé
Apr 20th, 2007, 01:02 AM
:
and what about a pic of you now??:lick:

your turn :p

Slutiana
Apr 20th, 2007, 08:50 PM
HEEEEEEEY LAURA!!!!!!!

Yippie!! I'm not the only girly around here!! :hug:

loool

Josh.
Apr 21st, 2007, 04:35 AM
hey everyone.
i was bored and kinda fell into this thread and thought i would introduce myslef aswell.
im josh, 16 im freakishly tall (6'2!) and i live on the gold coast. (i acutally live half an hour away from there in a place called tweed heads, but its easier saying the gold coast ;)) i have played tennis since i was about 6 and i used to play tournaments but then got over it once i saw i wasnt going anywhere.
i change my avatar and signature alot coz i get bored.
i always like tati but really came a fan after her miami semi against sharapova, the heart she showed was :eek:

Zombielicious
Apr 21st, 2007, 02:03 PM
Hallo Josh!!!

Slutiana
Apr 29th, 2007, 01:48 PM
bump....

Slutiana
May 1st, 2007, 09:05 PM
any other new people...don't be shy!!;)

Dav.
May 22nd, 2007, 01:23 AM
Hey, fellow Tati fans! :) I'm Dav. (Davenport from tennisrulz and kournikova.com.)I'm 15 and live in NC, USA. I've done a lot of work for Tati on tennisrulz, including atrracting lots of new fans and creating a forum for her. I've been following Golovin since 2004 (tennis since 1999). I might be one of the most obsessed fans out there. :lol: I can't wait to get to know you all! :wavey:

I wrote up a huge bio in Non-Tennis that took a while, haha. Go read that one!

youkoulélé
May 22nd, 2007, 11:39 AM
Hey welcome here !!! http://yelims.free.fr/Coucou/Coucou00.gif

Zombielicious
May 22nd, 2007, 12:20 PM
Welcome Dav! :D

wurzelman
May 22nd, 2007, 10:07 PM
hey Dav :)

Sexysova
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Hi, my name is Andrew... I'm new Tati's fan since FC 06 against my country(Czechia) I also admire Vaidisova, Sharapova, Ivanovic, V.Williams and some Czech players I hope I can post here... if you want to visit my site.. I have link in signature :)

youkoulélé
Jun 8th, 2007, 11:23 AM
hey welcome Andrew ! ;)

FrenchY52
Jun 8th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Hi, my name is Andrew... I'm new Tati's fan since FC 06 against my country(Czechia) I also admire Vaidisova, Sharapova, Ivanovic, V.Williams and some Czech players I hope I can post here... if you want to visit my site.. I have link in signature :)

:wavey:

Zombielicious
Jun 8th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Welcome!! :bigwave:

Jun 8th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Hi Andrew :wavey:

Sexysova
Jun 8th, 2007, 08:07 PM
thx you :)

orfeus
Jun 8th, 2007, 10:12 PM
welcome everyone!:hatoff:

Vikapower
Jun 14th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Well, hi I'm John and I live in Guadeloupe that's in the carribean for those who don't know. It's a french colony. I' love tennis and particularly Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, Jelena Jankovic, Ana Chakvetadze, Anastasia Mykina, Vesnina, Daniela Hantuchova and Elena Demantieva. I'm particularly in love with Tatianna Golovin too. For me she's the n°1 french despite the presence of Mauresmo. She has this particular and caracteristic defensive, dynamic, counter and power tennis in all. I'd like her to finally take a step in the top 10 and finally start to think of the n°1 place. :hearts: :hearts: She' quite as beautiful too and pretty sexy !:hearts: :hearts:

:fiery: Amelia Island is Tati's property : Don't touch !:fiery:

Zombielicious
Jun 15th, 2007, 01:27 AM
Welcome John! :bigwave:

Jun 15th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Hi John :wavey:

Slutiana
Jun 15th, 2007, 03:54 PM
alrite john?:D

Allez Cornet
Jul 6th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Hi. I just joined the forums yesterday but been very busy watching tennis and working to post, until now. Been a tennis fan for many years now. For some unknown reason my favourite players always seem to be French. :)

Slutiana
Jul 6th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Lol welcome here..how are you? tell us a bit about yourself:D

Zombielicious
Jul 6th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Hey Allez!

When I first started into tennis, I became a Tati fan during her USO match against Maria S. ...Mainly becuase I thought Maria was an Anna K. type (all looks, no game...PFFT. HOW WRONG WAS I!?!?) and I wanted Tati to win... and my love for her grew from there. And I mainly followed the mens tournaments... but suprisingly, in both tours I really like the french.

Allez Cornet
Jul 6th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Hey Allez!

When I first started into tennis, I became a Tati fan during her USO match against Maria S. ...Mainly becuase I thought Maria was an Anna K. type (all looks, no game...PFFT. HOW WRONG WAS I!?!?) and I wanted Tati to win... and my love for her grew from there. And I mainly followed the mens tournaments... but suprisingly, in both tours I really like the french.

My love of French tennis players can be carbon dated back to Pascal Paradis. One of my all time favourites was Henri Leconte. I’m a fan of both WTA and ATP but mainly WTA. I’ve always had an keenness for the underdog when supporting players. I was a fan of Tatiana’s the first time I saw her playing. I’m glad she parted with Brad Gilbert and if she can get herself injury free for even one whole year it can surely mean good things for her confidence.

As for Maria. There’s no doubting the qualities as a player. She’s not my cup of tea, as a player that is. She’s very intense and I think this coupled with her “icon” status can deter many fans. I met her once, very briefly after a match, and she really had a fun sense of humour. Very caustic.:)

You cheering Gasquet on today then? :)

Zombielicious
Jul 7th, 2007, 03:22 AM
Oh hell yes. Richie will take the cake!

....I hope.... :unsure: :rolls:

FrenchY52
Jul 7th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Hey !

cu_niderek
Jul 28th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Hi!I'm Derek and I'm 15.I live in Hong Kong...I've just joined the forum recently.Actually,I started to watch tennis matches this year...not a very long time and I became a Tatiana fan after Amelia Island.She's a great player and I hope to join the discussion here,thank you.:)

Jul 28th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Hi Derek :wavey:

You'll have fun with us Tati fans :lol:

youkoulélé
Oct 11th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Any new Tati fan ? :lol:

CMR
Oct 13th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Hi, my name is Marco. Some users will know me from another forum. I'm from Germany. I live near Stuttgart. I'm 30 years old. So I think I'm one of the oldest. :crying2:
I became a huge fan of Tati last year. I also like Daniela Hantuchova and Elena Demientieva. In former times my favourite female tennis player was Monica Seles.
I'm also interested in motor racing. In former times I played handball. But after several ankle sprains and a difficult shoulder injury I had to give it up. :bigcry:
I hope Tati will reach the Top 10 next year. It's possible because of the disappointing GS results this year. Hopefully she will become the new number one in the future.

Oct 13th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Hi Marco, wie geht's? :wavey:

Endlich bin ich nicht mehr der einzige Deutsche Tati-Fan hier :lol:

Zombielicious
Oct 13th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Hey there CMR! :bigwave:

Slutiana
Oct 13th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Hi Marco, wie geht's? :wavey:

Endlich bin ich nicht mehr der einzige Deutsche Tati-Fan hier :lol:

:lol:

FrenchY52
Oct 13th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Hallo :)

youkoulélé
Mar 1st, 2008, 10:55 AM
i've seen new fans lately !!! let's introduce yourself !!! :)

Slutati
Mar 1st, 2008, 05:33 PM
Ooh, I never noticed this thread.I'm fairly new here.
So, hi guys.My name is Marko, I'm 16 and I live in Slovenia.I've been a fan of Tati since the 2004 Australian Open and she is my favorite player.So I dunno, that's about it:shrug:

Slutiana
Mar 1st, 2008, 05:37 PM
Welcome. :) :worship:

youkoulélé
Mar 1st, 2008, 11:37 PM

Zombielicious
Mar 2nd, 2008, 06:36 PM
:bigwave:

Mar 4th, 2008, 06:31 PM

diane10
Mar 23rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
:wavey: I'm Di.I started following Tati after I saw her in 1st part of Tatianas World series last year. She comes across so well, and I like her attitude to life, the way she looks and of course her tennis.:sad:that she is having bad luck with her health at the moment,I'm missing her and look forward to her return.

Slutiana
Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:14 PM

Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:32 PM
Hi Di ;) :wavey: