PDA

View Full Version : The OMFG I just realized that Justine retired thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Danči Dementia
Jun 15th, 2008, 08:15 PM
:wavey:

:kiss:

I´ll take him to eat Nachos..............:haha:.........they are cheap they are good...:lol:

Paco
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:39 PM
I'm tired. I want to sleep :p
but hell I'm learning..my teacher answered my email where I have asked if I can answer...that exam I failed...I wrote to him on Friday...and he answered it today at 21 :lol: :help:
so I started learn. There is no fucking way to learn everything but hope it will be enough for passing :)

Danči Dementia
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:53 PM
so are you doing the exam tomorrow???:eek:

Good Luck.....please study.....:(

Paco
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:11 AM
yes tomorrow...or rather I should say today :p

Paco
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:18 AM
I need to rest before going to school. To write one exam and answer for the other one.
So buenas noches everyone

Danči Dementia
Jun 16th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Good Luck Pawel I really wish you the best....I know you will pass it

Buenas Noches to you.....

Danči Dementia
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Pawel....you are required in this forum......

Rix643
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:22 PM
* snooping around *

No indecent activities in here? Good, very good. Let's keep it this way.

Danči Dementia
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:33 PM
:hatoff:
And I think that on Friday I´ll be Mexican again :angel:

Paco
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Pawel....you are required in this forum......

:) :hug:

Danči Dementia
Jun 16th, 2008, 09:12 PM
how did you do in your exams???

urgent to know

Paco
Jun 16th, 2008, 09:20 PM
the one I wrote..I did well...I'm sure I will get the very good mark :)

but the one I answered...are you sure you want to hear?...well...I'm sorry...but I fucked it up once again :sad: shit...damn it...I'm sad and so angry

Danči Dementia
Jun 17th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Oh Pawel :(:(:fiery::fiery::fiery:

That is not good..........................

Paco
Jun 17th, 2008, 08:09 AM
no Ana....it's just that....nothing is good...or in the other words..everything is not good

mc8114
Jun 17th, 2008, 11:25 AM
awwww Paco :hug:

Paco
Jun 17th, 2008, 12:08 PM
oh thank you :hug:

Paco
Jun 17th, 2008, 12:11 PM
:( I missed 1.5 pt for getting 5 on microcontrollers and microsystems and 3 pts for getting 5 on data bases

:sad: my fucking luck

Danči Dementia
Jun 18th, 2008, 03:23 AM
its not your luck............

Paco
Jun 18th, 2008, 07:40 AM
I am always missing so little points to get better mark..so how can it be called like not fucking luck?

Paco
Jun 18th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Today it was batter day. I've got 48 pts per 50 on Fundamentals of Digital Control Systems test. Which is pretty good. When I sum up with 43 from the first one it's 91/100. But it's not that important as when you have more than 80 pts it gives a half better mark than what you get on exam. Complicated, isn't it? ;)

But to not be great I've got 4 on PLC laboratory. It's kind of disappointing as I expected better mark. Though we fought till the end for 4.5 but the teacher found one little mistake and said 4 :( Anyway a week ago we wouldn't have even passed so 4 isn't that bad mark.

Paco
Jun 19th, 2008, 09:12 PM
tomorrow's exam gonna be total joke :p
no one learns for it :help: :lol:

well last semester I was sucker...because I've learnt for exam with that teacher..but still was treated like a cheater....this year I wanna give my teacher a reason to treat me that way :lol:
And all my friends too :rolls:

actually that's our little war with teacher :help:
We will pass or fail :p :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jun 19th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Today it was batter day. I've got 48 pts per 50 on Fundamentals of Digital Control Systems test. Which is pretty good. When I sum up with 43 from the first one it's 91/100. But it's not that important as when you have more than 80 pts it gives a half better mark than what you get on exam. Complicated, isn't it? ;)

But to not be great I've got 4 on PLC laboratory. It's kind of disappointing as I expected better mark. Though we fought till the end for 4.5 but the teacher found one little mistake and said 4 :( Anyway a week ago we wouldn't have even passed so 4 isn't that bad mark.

Still you pass so :banana:

I alway have to :worship: the engineering students.....:worship:

Paco
Jun 19th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Yes I've passed but I'm so strange that sometimes I'm happy with mark 3 but sometimes I'm unhappy with 5 ;)

When I told my parents about my marks...and said I'm disappointed they were like: :smash::smash: and said like it is your main problem now...be happy with GOOD marks :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jun 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Yes I've passed but I'm so strange that sometimes I'm happy with mark 3 but sometimes I'm unhappy with 5 ;)

When I told my parents about my marks...and said I'm disappointed they were like: :smash::smash: and said like it is your main problem now...be happy with GOOD marks :lol:

oh o hoh......Calm down you mister Know it all.........:lol:

Paco
Jun 19th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Well I guess I'm going to :zzz::zzz:

Danči Dementia
Jun 20th, 2008, 05:33 AM
I should probably do the same.....but I can´t......I´m sleeping like at 4 am :eek:.....

mc8114
Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:02 AM
last night i was watching tv and fell asleep at 8:00 pm :lol:
then woke up at 10 and couldn't sleep again til 2:00 am or so :crying2:

Paco
Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:47 PM
interesting...why can't we sleep normally?? :eek: :lol:

Paco
Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:49 PM
Well back to music. That's great song:

Better unborn by AMORPHIS
QU2ovtmL7Zk

Better it would be for me
And better it would have been
Had I not been born, not grown
Not been brought into the world
Not had to come to this earth
Not been suckled for the world

If I'd died a three-night-old
Been lost in my swaddling hand
I'd have needed but a span of doth
A span more of wood,
But a cubit of goof earth
Two words from the priest
Three verses from the cantor
One clang from the bell

Paco
Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:59 PM
news about my studies:

The Friday exam...well...it was..hmm....lets say interesting...I should pass it...Exam is for 3..or if you wrote perfectly for 3.5...if you want to get something more..you have to solve some problems which teacher gave us...I have whole holidays for solving them..of course if I want...I'm not sure yet ;)

And today..it was a Fundamentals of Digital Control Systems..and I think I did well...there were one unexpected question...but I thought about it...and I wrote what I think..though I'm not sure if it's correct :shrug: anyway I expect pretty good mark :)

next Friday it's my last exam...Processes Identification...that's gonna be hard, very hard...but I only need to get 3.5/10 to pass as I've got 1.5 bonus points...so I believe it's possible to pass it too..

Well I also got final results of Navigation Systems laboratory..it's 5 :bounce: :D

Paco
Jun 23rd, 2008, 08:04 PM
my final mark of Sensors is 3.5. Not perfect but I'm OK :)

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2008, 03:39 AM
last night i was watching tv and fell asleep at 8:00 pm :lol:
then woke up at 10 and couldn't sleep again til 2:00 am or so :crying2:

:hug:

That also happens to me sometimes....and its very anoyying....:(
In my case I just smoke and then I feel sleepy.....:lol:

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Well back to music. That's great song:

Better unborn by AMORPHIS
QU2ovtmL7Zk

Better it would be for me
And better it would have been
Had I not been born, not grown
Not been brought into the world
Not had to come to this earth
Not been suckled for the world

If I'd died a three-night-old
Been lost in my swaddling hand
I'd have needed but a span of doth
A span more of wood,
But a cubit of goof earth
Two words from the priest
Three verses from the cantor
One clang from the bell

Great Song:)

My afvorite Amarphis song is Dininity.....I donīt really like them that much but I love divinity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yDhGJ-k78

I love Finnish bands and people :):dance:

"Cry now, cry now for me again
Tomorrows pride and pain
Why you kneel before my name "
:singer:

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2008, 03:46 AM
news about my studies:

The Friday exam...well...it was..hmm....lets say interesting...I should pass it...Exam is for 3..or if you wrote perfectly for 3.5...if you want to get something more..you have to solve some problems which teacher gave us...I have whole holidays for solving them..of course if I want...I'm not sure yet ;)

And today..it was a Fundamentals of Digital Control Systems..and I think I did well...there were one unexpected question...but I thought about it...and I wrote what I think..though I'm not sure if it's correct :shrug: anyway I expect pretty good mark :)

next Friday it's my last exam...Processes Identification...that's gonna be hard, very hard...but I only need to get 3.5/10 to pass as I've got 1.5 bonus points...so I believe it's possible to pass it too..

Well I also got final results of Navigation Systems laboratory..it's 5 :bounce: :D

Congratulations Pawel :)

Paco
Jun 24th, 2008, 08:13 PM
I love Amorphis...it's one of the bands I can't live without...but actually I don't like theirs first album...when it was typical death metal

Paco
Jun 24th, 2008, 08:16 PM
More news about my studies. This time final mark for Actuators of automatics it's 4. It could be better, couldn't it ;)

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I love Amorphis...it's one of the bands I can't live without...but actually I don't like theirs first album...when it was typical death metal

Like Iīm very very bad at distiguishing metal sub-genres.......I donīt know if they were death metal at first or what they played....:lol:

Its just tooo many genres..............it seems like metal has a new baby everyday....it drives me nuts....

My Roomates Indira and Edgar were tying to explain me the differences and made me identife the genre of metal of some songs butI couldnīt....:lol:besides I was kind of drunk when they were trying to exlain me so I didnīt understand :p:lol::angel:

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2008, 08:52 PM
More news about my studies. This time final mark for Actuators of automatics it's 4. It could be better, couldn't it ;)

:worship::worship: Felicidades

Muy Bien ;)

Paco
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Like Iīm very very bad at distiguishing metal sub-genres.......I donīt know if they were death metal at first or what they played....:lol:

Its just tooo many genres..............it seems like metal has a new baby everyday....it drives me nuts....

My Roomates Indira and Edgar were tying to explain me the differences and made me identife the genre of metal of some songs butI couldnīt....:lol:besides I was kind of drunk when they were trying to exlain me so I didnīt understand :p:lol::angel:

Agree there are so many genres of metal...but the main genres are easy to recognize...but actually today every band plays all genres :lol: add some typical parts of different genres to the main they play...and it makes band special :yeah:

Danči Dementia
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:53 PM
But then I think its too much mix of genres and it makes me MORE confused :sad:

Paco
Jun 24th, 2008, 09:57 PM
but then you don't have to know what genre it is. Each band plays own style so genres aren't important :)

Paco
Jun 25th, 2008, 09:42 PM
On Friday it's 27 of June...it's a pretty important day for my family...well it will be 30th anniversary of my parents wedding :yeah:

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:01 PM
30!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: wow!!!!!

congratulations to them and to you.

Do you and your sister celebrate it as a family or you guys juts leave them alone??? :hehehe:

:inlove:

Paco
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:04 PM
as 30 is pretty big number we're going to celebrate it together but on Saturday...so they have whole Friday for themselves :angel:

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2008, 10:10 PM
:eek:
Its good for them.....leave them alone for a while...!!!! :lol: they deserve it I mean 30 years...its too much

I think I will divorce after 2 days of being married......:lol:............... that is not funny

Danči Dementia
Jun 26th, 2008, 10:41 PM
This thread is sooooooooo dead...............it should be the Paco and Dani thread.....

thank you for posting while it was here!!!!

:wavey: