Feb 24th, 2008, 10:40 AM
i'm feeling like the cap right now :awww: can't keep up with the thread :awww:

Paco
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:56 PM

oh :hug:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 8 line(s).

HELP -- I can not edite my siggy (need to remove Seles and Clijsters :sad: ) , although mainly I don´t undestand the concept 8 lines , what the hell is 1 line on wtaworld ? . It's not the same conventional concept of line

bruce goose
Feb 24th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Here's an update for you:te extrane' mucho febrero catorce,mi venezolana hermosa:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:............. ..:bounce::hearts:MERCE:hearts::bounce:i'm feeling like the cap right now :awww: can't keep up with the thread :awww:

Rix643
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 8 line(s).

HELP -- I can not edite my siggy (need to remove Seles and Clijsters :sad: ) , although mainly I don´t undestand the concept 8 lines , what the hell is 1 line on wtaworld ? . It's not the same conventional concept of line

If I count right, your current siggy is 11 lines, 4 text lines and seven blancs: t-b-b-t-b-b-t-b-b-b-t.

EDIT: I tried myself, but the red and orange lines are counted as two each......

Danči Dementia
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:28 PM
<==
Is this one better?

I hope so, this one is very special to me.... :)

:D..may I ask why is this picture special to you???

I think its because you took that pic.......t

Danči Dementia
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Yeah,Ana and Jankovic both look INCREDIBLE while practicing in tennis shorts:drool:;we could make them honorary hildalgenses since everybody knows that chicas from Hidalgo:hearts:cuss a lot like sailors AND also have juicy backsides.:lol:

:lol:..oh Bruce don´t you know that the hidaguenses are also known as "sinalguenses"....sin nalgas:lol:....

Danči Dementia
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:35 PM

:kiss:....Don´t yu worry my Merce....you can change thye talk as you want!!!!

Danči Dementia
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:37 PM

I have the same problem.....I want to change my signature to remove the back in the top ten bitches but I just can´t....and I try to put it in 8 lines but still the wta didn´t accepted it......I keep up t my signature....

Alenyaa
Feb 24th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Ah, others have the same feelings I have about signatures :lol:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 24th, 2008, 11:23 PM
I tried to reduce my sig removing seles and clijsters names - the text in orange (8 singles titles , Silver medalist...) , putting the rest of 4 players in the same line - sentence , letters size and .... I can´t

bruce goose
Feb 25th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Well,you told me that all of your friends back home have flat asses so it's surprising that they're not afraid of you since all the boys will notice YOU instead of them whenever you gals are hanging out together in blue jeans.:)...people say that most of the money is in the North so maybe that's why some of the Hidalgo chicas are so flaca de nalga:sad:...do they have enough to eat???I honestly feel sorry for them if they don't so I won't make any jokes if this is true.:lol:..oh Bruce don´t you know that the hidaguenses are also known as "sinalguenses"....sin nalgas:lol:....

Paco
Feb 25th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Ah, others have the same feelings I have about signatures :lol:

I think we all have the same feelings about it
when I wanted to change signature I couldn't...and it ended with only 4 lines (if I count correctly) :lol:

Mathijs
Feb 25th, 2008, 08:59 PM

:wavey:

Same here Merce... can't keep up with the thread too, totally lost it....

oh and my room's almost ready, will sleep there wed, and from next monday on, still have no cable for the tv or pc there so i still got time to buy a laptop/notebook, anyone got tips? for good ones, tell them and i'll check them out...

Paco
Feb 25th, 2008, 10:14 PM
well I'm not a great expert in laptops. But I'm very happy with my HP. My friend is happy with his HP too.
Another friend has a Dell one and it's ok but he's kinda picky at graphics.
What else..Toshiba. That's pretty known and good. Though I haven't try it...But one my friend just bought it so I will know something more.
IBM is great. 2 my friends have it and they are very happy..and you can use it as a weapon :p don't worry it won't be destroyed :lol:
Never ever buy Acer. Actually I only know one person who doesn't have any problems with it...another 3 had many of them

But if you ask for some models then I'm sorry I can't help.

quasar
Feb 26th, 2008, 02:00 AM
I'm actually planning to run for prez under my brand-new party, NALGA. Still don't know what the acronym will mean, but I like it. We could even use a snapshot of Dani and Merce--our lovely femme-fatale duo--to enhance our logo. :devil:

Cheers,

Carlos

Pd. Hey, Bruce, why aren't you playing in the WTA World trivia tournament hosted by funtrivia? You would definitely be a contender for the monthly title!

bruce goose
Feb 26th, 2008, 02:38 AM
It's nice of you to speak so highly of me,Carlos,but I'd be a lot more dangerous with gringo team sports trivia thanks to all of my years in the US.I DO know some tennis trivia though pro'bly not like some other people.

I DID solve your acronym problem,however(hope you don't object to an English-language title):it's the National Alliance for Latina Gluteus Admirers.I'd personally prefer a picture that showed me Muzzle-kissing Merce with her wrapped up in my arms,but I agree that Dani in blue jeans would be an excellent ASS-et;)for our logo. I'm actually planning to run for prez under my brand-new party, NALGA. Still don't know what the acronym will mean, but I like it. We could even use a snapshot of Dani and Merce--our lovely femme-fatale duo--to enhance our logo. :devil:

Cheers,

Carlos

Pd. Hey, Bruce, why aren't you playing in the WTA World trivia tournament hosted by funtrivia? You would definitely be a contender for the monthly title!

Danči Dementia
Feb 26th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Well,you told me that all of your friends back home have flat asses so it's surprising that they're not afraid of you since all the boys will notice YOU instead of them whenever you gals are hanging out together in blue jeans.:)...people say that most of the money is in the North so maybe that's why some of the Hidalgo chicas are so flaca de nalga:sad:...do they have enough to eat???I honestly feel sorry for them if they don't so I won't make any jokes if this is true.

Well that may be true but all of my friends are prettier than me.....one of my gilrs actually was chosen as the "chica prepa 3" wich means that she was chosen as the hottest chick in my highschool......so........
mmmmmmmm well yes the north has most of the money but that has nothing to do with the fact of our sinalguenses.....

Danči Dementia
Feb 26th, 2008, 07:27 PM
well I'm not a great expert in laptops. But I'm very happy with my HP. My friend is happy with his HP too.
Another friend has a Dell one and it's ok but he's kinda picky at graphics.
What else..Toshiba. That's pretty known and good. Though I haven't try it...But one my friend just bought it so I will know something more.
IBM is great. 2 my friends have it and they are very happy..and you can use it as a weapon :p don't worry it won't be destroyed :lol:
Never ever buy Acer. Actually I only know one person who doesn't have any problems with it...another 3 had many of them

But if you ask for some models then I'm sorry I can't help.

My laptop is Toshia and its pretty good.....:worship:....the prettiest are the HP but if you want quality with no beauty and if you want to have a useful laptop for years then Toshiba is the best.

Danči Dementia
Feb 26th, 2008, 07:33 PM
I'm actually planning to run for prez under my brand-new party, NALGA. Still don't know what the acronym will mean, but I like it. We could even use a snapshot of Dani and Merce--our lovely femme-fatale duo--to enhance our logo. :devil:

Cheers,

Carlos

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::worship:

bruce goose
Feb 26th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Well,you're so cute when your Scorpio self is modest:)...I've seen your picture so I don't believe that they could be too much prettier than you since you have boys chasing you all the way from Poland.You heard Paco say how much better you would look in Kiira's outfit.Maybe those girls have nice faces,Dani,but la forma is part of a woman's beauty.They're not so great,DEFINITELY not perfect,if they are flaca de nalga like the blancas from spain and the US.:)...tall,Juicy Buns Dani:hearts:...I'm jealous of Paco.;) Well that may be true but all of my friends are prettier than me.....one of my gilrs actually was chosen as the "chica prepa 3" wich means that she was chosen as the hottest chick in my highschool......so........
mmmmmmmm well yes the north has most of the money but that has nothing to do with the fact of our sinalguenses.....

Danči Dementia
Feb 26th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Keep being Jelaous.....btu you have Merce and she is from Venezuela baby!!!!!!

I would never stop saying that those Venezolanas are gorgeous...the most beautiful girl in the whole continent

Paco
Feb 26th, 2008, 08:06 PM
My laptop is Toshia and its pretty good.....:worship:....the prettiest are the HP but if you want quality with no beauty and if you want to have a useful laptop for years then Toshiba is the best.

oh so we have more news about Toshiba :D
and yes HP are interesting and somehow I really care about the view of things.

Paco
Feb 26th, 2008, 08:25 PM
if I'm correct today you should have that discussion about Kosovo case
How it went? or you'll have it later the day?

Alenyaa
Feb 26th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Exactly what I wanted to ask, Paco! :)

Paco
Feb 26th, 2008, 09:13 PM
so maybe I will tell something about my studies as the 6th semester just started
it seems that on Tuesday I'll finish on 9 pm :help: though it's not sure yet but I'm going to try to put 3 laboratories on Tuesday and it would means that to the half semester on other day I'll have only lectures.. but after that half semester another 3 laboratories will start
Still not sure about everything but there is pretty big chance for it :)

Danči Dementia
Feb 26th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I won the point :bounce: :bounce:
It went for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I´m so happy!!!!!!
My classroom was divided......only 3 people wre in Serbia´s side!!! Margarita, Carlos and Me......mmmm....well having Carlos in my team is useless since he only tries to be smart and participy in the classes but he only say shit..even teacher have said to him to shut up if he doesn´t know what to say seriously he never makes sense...he is never right besides that he has the most funniest accent I´ve ever heard.....BTW I don´t like him....(no shit) and also Margarita was in my "team" well she is smart but she has lot of problems talking because she is German/Russian and she is very shy...but she helped me a lot......anyway almost 25 classmates were in Kosovo´s side (I was expecting more in Serbia´s side but whatever).....and we had the discussion and at the end of the class the tecaher told me that I won the point and that he is still in Kosovo´s side but I had better arguments than the rest .....yay!!!!!!

Also he asked me to join the group that is going to represent my school in some institute of law....the topic is about international law.....I said to him that I´ll think about it....but I have nothing to think I don´t want to...I´m not going...............law is boooooring as hell to me.......I barely understand his class....

I´m so so happy!!!!

Danči Dementia
Feb 26th, 2008, 11:31 PM
thank you very much for the advices.....Alenyaa :angel:

bruce goose
Feb 27th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Well,I am very happy for you and it doesn't surprise me at all that you are a good debater.Paco will DEFINITELY have to quiet you with some MKs after you two are married.;)

My students frequently say "ADVICES" which is NOT an English word;'Advice' is a word with indefinite quantity like water and you never add an "S" to it.You give a person SOME advice or,if you want to emphasize plurality,you give PIECES OF advice or BITS OF advice---but never "ADVICES".Most people just say 'Suggestions' or 'Recommendations' when they wish to speak in the plural.There IS a verb 'Advi-S-e' which means to give advice,and the 'S' is pronounced the same as the harder English 'Z'.Someone could write,for example:"Dani's mom ADVISES her crazy,half-Argentine,juicy-buns daughter to stop drinking cheap liquor.":lol:

You're right that one great woman is enough for any man with a sensible brain,but I don't think that Merce is really mine:sad: even though it's a wonderful idea to me...she is so far away and she pro'bly gets many offers that are much better than my own...at least I can dream about tickling her on that soft spot which you women have on your hips...and THEN,when she's at her peak of giggling excitement,it's time for :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: ...a pleasant dream.:)thank you very much for the advices.....Alenyaa :angel:

Rix643
Feb 27th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Good job, Dani!!

Maybe time for some music from around Europe? It's Gothic Symphonic Femal Fronted Metal of course... ;)

UK: Angtoria (http://youtube.com/watch?v=olFchpRcgao)
Switzerland: Lunatica (http://youtube.com/watch?v=WExExCx5ozQ) (no video)
Russia: Dark Princess Olga Romanova (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rv8Z3gGcGPw). The song is called "Stop My Heart".

Paco
Feb 27th, 2008, 08:25 PM
well done baby :bounce: :D

Paco
Feb 27th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Maybe time for some music from around Europe? It's Gothic Symphonic Femal Fronted Metal of course... ;)

UK: Angtoria (http://youtube.com/watch?v=olFchpRcgao)
Switzerland: Lunatica (http://youtube.com/watch?v=WExExCx5ozQ) (no video)
Russia: Dark Princess Olga Romanova (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rv8Z3gGcGPw). The song is called "Stop My Heart".

great songs :D

Alenyaa
Feb 29th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Great job Dani!
Especially if the teacher would have been on the Kosovo side, had he participated.

My students frequently say "ADVICES" which is NOT an English word;'Advice' is a word with indefinite quantity like water and you never add an "S" to it.You give a person SOME advice or,if you want to emphasize plurality,you give PIECES OF advice or BITS OF advice---but never "ADVICES".Most people just say 'Suggestions' or 'Recommendations' when they wish to speak in the plural.
It's so obvious that you're a teacher :lol:

bruce goose
Feb 29th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Well,it's important for me to help Dani a little bit...she will win the state competition in Hidalgo easily because most of the other girls there have flat,shapeless buns,and the male judges will not want to send a pancake-assed chica to Nuestras Bellezas which determines who will represent Mexico in Miss Universe.

When she gets to the national pageant the judges will love her smile and personality and,of course,she will look great in swimsuit.:drool::drool::drool:...but she will be fighting against other girls who can speak English better than pochos can,and the pageant leaders would prefer to send a sophisticated woman to the Big Show.Latinas win the Miss U. every two years,at LEAST,since they are the world's most beautiful:hearts::hearts::hearts:,and Dani can capture the crowd's hearts by speaking perfect English with that sexy Spanish accent....PLUS the idiot president Hugo Chavez might force the Venezuelans to accept his fat niece as Miss Venezolana and this will increase Dani's chances even more.:)Great job Dani!
Especially if the teacher would have been on the Kosovo side, had he participated.

It's so obvious that you're a teacher :lol:

quasar
Feb 29th, 2008, 05:39 AM
Dani, congrats on your victory! I once debated in favor of cloning the dodo as the main attraction to Dodosian Park. The procceds would to enlarge gorillas penis' (did you see King Kong? They barely have any: The poor bastards!). Somehow I lost the argument...

Bruce, the trivia contest is about general knowkledge, geography, history, movies, music, what have you. If American sports where the only subject, I'd be Federizing the competition!

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. Long live Kosovo, Checheynia (sp?), the real Republic of China (Taiwan), Tibet and a partitioned Iraq!

bruce goose
Feb 29th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Carlos,I'm fairly sure that the correct spelling is 'Chechnya',but I'm glad that I DON'T know very much about gorillas' penises.Just a thought:King Kong IS a fictional work so maybe the directors decided to tinker with reality by not having a gigantic,hairy penis dangle in front of the camera.I'm quite sure that most paying customers never intended to get such a nasty view.:rolleyes:

By the way,you didn't offer any opinions on my acronym suggestion for NALGA;a simple oversight or did you hate my idea?:) Dani, congrats on your victory! I once debated in favor of cloning the dodo as the main attraction to Dodosian Park. The procceds would to enlarge gorillas penis' (did you see King Kong? They barely have any: The poor bastards!). Somehow I lost the argument...

Bruce, the trivia contest is about general knowkledge, geography, history, movies, music, what have you. If American sports where the only subject, I'd be Federizing the competition!

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. Long live Kosovo, Checheynia (sp?), the real Republic of China (Taiwan), Tibet and a partitioned Iraq!

quasar
Feb 29th, 2008, 06:53 PM
A huge oversight. I actually love it. Fits perfectly. You should be in marketing.

As to King Kong, you will learn in time that half what I say is not meant to be taken seriously. I just love to be silly. :)

Cheers and long live NALGA,

Carlos

bruce goose
Mar 1st, 2008, 02:53 AM
No,actually I didn't take it too seriously but you DID give me a reason to smile;I imagined the TV film critics echoing your statements.For example(Ebert & Roeper):"Well,overall King Kong was a fine cinematic experience but I was somewhat put off by the unrealistic,unscientific depiction of the giant gorilla penis.Also,we saw so few shots of it compared to the other parts of Kong's anatomy.It's like they were hiding something.:confused:" ...or maybe some disgruntled theatergoers after watching the movie:"Man!! The special effects were pretty good but I paid 10 freakin' dollars for that ticket and they only showed 5 seconds' worth of scenes where we got a clear view of the gorilla penis!:mad:"

Changing subjects,STILL no response from Dani on our official wording of the NALGA acronym but it's only a matter of time before she makes her initial weekend appearance and replies to 8 posts simultaneously.:)A huge oversight. I actually love it. Fits perfectly. You should be in marketing.

As to King Kong, you will learn in time that half what I say is not meant to be taken seriously. I just love to be silly. :)

Cheers and long live NALGA,

Carlos

quasar
Mar 2nd, 2008, 02:47 AM
Bruce, too funny! LOL

But the critics would have been on to something. If no penis is shown, we must assume Kong was female (and hence her attraction to Naomi Watts uncalled for from an orthodox standpoint). Then again, if that were true (Kong was a femme fatale), we didn't see her boobies, so for all we know the gorilla was asexual. Then, why on Earth did it try to got under Naomi's pants?

That just confused its characterization, the nature of its relationship with exquisitely-assed Naomi, and distorted the reasonableness of the plot, making it even more convOluted than David Lynch's lesbian-noir "Mullholland Dr.", where, incidentally, Naomi unveils its delicate, juicy Aussie nalgas. Oh là là!

Cheers,

Carlos

bruce goose
Mar 2nd, 2008, 06:30 AM
One would expect that Kong had a very confused psyche since he was too big to socialize with the normal gorillas during his childhood.Plus he developed an unhealthy god complex due to the worship by all of those primitive villagers.

I actually wasn't aware that Naomi Watts was blessed in this manner as I've only seen her in "The Ring"---and didn't pay close enough attention to her backside.For anyone who's perplexed in telling an Aussie gal from a Brit,they need only view the woman in her blue jeans.If the buns are shapely and squeeze-able,then they were pro'bly formed in Australia;if they're as flat as a pancake,then the lady's likely British---even the captain admitted that far too many British female celebrities look emaciated...I wonder if Naomi enjoys getting a nice spanking from a hand that's been chilled in ice.Hmmmmm... Bruce, too funny! LOL

But the critics would have been on to something. If no penis is shown, we must assume Kong was female (and hence her attraction to Naomi Watts uncalled for from an orthodox standpoint). Then again, if that were true (Kong was a femme fatale), we didn't see her boobies, so for all we know the gorilla was asexual. Then, why on Earth did it try to got under Naomi's pants?

That just confused its characterization, the nature of its relationship with exquisitely-assed Naomi, and distorted the reasonableness of the plot, making it even more convOluted than David Lynch's lesbian-noir "Mullholland Dr.", where, incidentally, Naomi unveils its delicate, juicy Aussie nalgas. Oh là là!

Cheers,

Carlos

quasar
Mar 2nd, 2008, 07:20 AM
Naomi Watts is unfathomably beautiful. So much so that I endured such inane crap as Le Divorce, Ned Kelly and the aforementioned high-brow, rather-pretentious-but-lacking-in-substance Mulholland Dr., just to be delighted by her resplandescent, sky-brightening beauté. The above-stated lesbian scenes were a bonus of which I consider myself unworthy to have been the recipient. (Clips will gladly be disseminated your way if an examination of her celestial attributes is deemed pertinent).

Btw, if you want to watch a truly great movie, rent 21 Grams ASAP. That's possibly one of the best 25 films I've ever seen and, perhaps the only one that could have deservedly wrestled away the 2003 Oscar from ROTK. (And that's obviating the nude scene Naomi regaled us with. Sean Penn is one lucky bastard!).

Cheers,

Carlos

bruce goose
Mar 2nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Had a slight problem yesterday while playing tug-of-war with my yellow lab using one of his favorite chew toys.I accidentally banged my nose against a hard chair and,well....You all know how long those nosebleeds can last.Later,when I felt some congestion in the affected nostril,I had a dilemma.If there were simply blood-stained boogers in my nostril,then they'd pro'bly be safe to remove.However,if these were scabs then picking at them could've cause the nosebleed to resume and stain the floortiles with more blood.FORTUNATELY they were only boogers so I was able to breathe normally with no consequences...what a wondrous gift!!:bounce:

Rix643
Mar 2nd, 2008, 05:34 PM
* Filing previous post under ‘unnecessary information’. *

bruce goose
Mar 2nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
Well...perhaps it's my fault for not properly building up the suspense before revealing the conclusion of the matter.At the very least,I hope to have provided encouragement to any other future nosebleed sufferers in this forum.:D * Filing previous post under ‘unnecessary information’. *

Rix643
Mar 2nd, 2008, 07:29 PM
I am really thankful to have a co-crewmember who is so compassionate about the future well being of his colleagues, but for some reason I am not too enthusiastic to read about the contents of your olfactory organ. ;)

bruce goose
Mar 2nd, 2008, 11:04 PM
Don't worry,Flying Dutchman,this was a rare foray that pro'bly won't get repeated for at least a year or so.Of course,there may be OTHER posts that you consider less than uplifting,but those will be about different topics.:)

You made a reference to the SS but,although I love visiting on board,I don't actually have an official position there.If it's not already filled by someone else,I'd enjoy being Lena's Minister of Propaganda and Counter-espionage Director.The second duty would entail weakening her opponents' will to win by digging up legitimate flaws in their personal carriages.I know that's kinda wordy yet I suspect that the intent is clear.Fortunately,Indian Wells is far enough from LA that the smog shouldn't affect Lena's lovely pristine lungs.:D I am really thankful to have a co-crewmember who is so compassionate about the future well being of his colleagues, but for some reason I am not too enthusiastic to read about the contents of your olfactory organ. ;)

Paco
Mar 3rd, 2008, 07:29 AM
well I think you should ask for position in different thread as capt does not come here very often

bruce goose
Mar 3rd, 2008, 05:20 PM
You're right,Paco,except help is like advice:if someone doesn't ask for it,then they probably don't want it.I don't think that the cap prefers that I spend too much time on the SS.It goes back to that old saying about some people:"I get along with him(or her)okay,but I'd never wanna LIVE with him!":lol: This is a partial clarification on why I'm still single and some much uglier folks are happily married...Merce has already pondered the quotation above.;)well I think you should ask for position in different thread as capt does not come here very often

Paco
Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:40 PM
well capt is very happy with all new members on SS ;) :D
that's what I'm sure about :)

Paco
Mar 3rd, 2008, 09:48 PM
Some update of my studies. As I've learnt last semester how it we were divided on laboratories groups I took it in my hand. And I organized almost everything. So to half of semester (after the half another 3 laboratories are going to start) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I will have only lectures. And I don't have to go on it's (though I'm going to be on every as there is possibility that those who are on lecture got extra points which can made you passing whole subject). Anyway the hardest going to be Tuesday. I will have on 12 but will be to 21. But it's what I want. All classes and laboratories on which I have to be are on that day. So actually it's the only one must day to be in school :)

and I'm glad I managed to organize everything the way which I wanted :D

bruce goose
Mar 4th, 2008, 02:37 AM
Congratulations on your academic success,Pawel:)...as for your other comments,the cap is a decent guy but I tend to get on other people's nerves--as you undoubtedly have noticed;)...sadly,it seems to be a permanent character flaw.Some update of my studies. As I've learnt last semester how it we were divided on laboratories groups I took it in my hand. And I organized almost everything. So to half of semester (after the half another 3 laboratories are going to start) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I will have only lectures. And I don't have to go on it's (though I'm going to be on every as there is possibility that those who are on lecture got extra points which can made you passing whole subject). Anyway the hardest going to be Tuesday. I will have on 12 but will be to 21. But it's what I want. All classes and laboratories on which I have to be are on that day. So actually it's the only one must day to be in school :)

and I'm glad I managed to organize everything the way which I wanted :D

Paco
Mar 4th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Yes, sometimes you get on people's nerves. That's for sure. But I think that it's human nature. I'm sure I can be irritating and everyone else here on board too

bruce goose
Mar 4th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Well,Paco,it was nice of you to choose the word "sometimes" because it would probably be more accurate to say "frequently" or even "very frequently".My sister would definitely agree with that.Yes, sometimes you get on people's nerves. That's for sure. But I think that it's human nature. I'm sure I can be irritating and everyone else here on board too

Danči Dementia
Mar 4th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Bruce, too funny! LOL

Cheers,

Carlos

Mullholand Drive is a fucking incredible movie!!
:worship::worship:
Its hard to understand buit once you get it you ende up loving Mullholand D.:worship:

Oscar Movies time!!!:bounce:....
I already watched Atonement and I like it very much, I also watched Sweeney Todd and well... everything that Jonny Depp do is perfect :drool:.....so of course I liked it....
Tomorrow I will watch Juno :)
An next week I will watch There Will Be Blood.

And I really really want to watch La Vie En Rose....I hope it will arrive to México very soon.....I really want to see why that Frenchie girl won.......

Tilda Swinton.............what the hell is that starting from the name:confused:...OMFG!!!!
I didn´t like her perfrmance in Michael Clayton....and also I ADORE Cate Blachett:worship:..and many were saying that she was going to win but ...she didn´t .....Cate Blanchett is by far the best actress of this last decade...strating from E.lizabeth in 1998.....and with that perfect performance the oscar went to that Paltrow......kill me now :fiery:

Danči Dementia
Mar 4th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I had three exams yesterday.......................it was way too much for my brain to take.....I did well on the fisrt 2 exams Geoeconomy and Microeconomy but in the last exam....OMFG I´m sure I´m done.....I´m learning the Incoterms and I already hate them...they are very very confuse......
I still have three exams left.....to do

Paco
Mar 5th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Well,Paco,it was nice of you to choose the word "sometimes" because it would probably be more accurate to say "frequently" or even "very frequently".My sister would definitely agree with that.

come on, you can't be that bad ;)

Paco
Mar 5th, 2008, 11:28 AM
everything that Jonny Depp do is perfect :drool:.....so of course I liked it....

:D
I agree his roles are :worship:

quasar
Mar 5th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Dani,

-Pls explain Mullholland Dr. to me! It just seemed an exercise in pointlessness! (Bruce, is that a word?!?).

-Btw, if you need help understanding the Incoterms, hit me with your doubts and I'll do my best to help. :)

Paco,

What're you majoring in?

Bruce,

Why do you perceive you get on people's nerves? FWIW, I don't think that's a character trait of yours.

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Mar 6th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Dani,

-Pls explain Mullholland Dr. to me! It just seemed an exercise in pointlessness! (Bruce, is that a word?!?).

-Btw, if you need help understanding the Incoterms, hit me with your doubts and I'll do my best to help. :)

Paco,

What're you majoring in?

Bruce,

Why do you perceive you get on people's nerves? FWIW, I don't think that's a character trait of yours.

Cheers,

Carlos

How many times have you watched Mullholand drive???
I´m npt sure how can I explain it t you....I bought the DVD last year and inside the DVD it has some clues to solve the mistery...those clues really helped me to understand the whole thing.

About the incoterms.....I really have hard time understanding the "C" group specially the CFR and the CPT....the CIF and Cip are supossed to be like the CFR and CPT respectivly but with insurance right??.........but you have to negociate the insurance.....I don´t know....
One of the questions was "si usted va a aexportar artesanías mexicanas a Francia cual incoterm utilizaria y porque"......yo puse el FOB tu cual pondrías???

bruce goose
Mar 6th, 2008, 03:41 AM
Yes,"pointlessness" IS an acceptable English word but it's sort of a mouthful to pronounce so it's rarely used.Most folks would do things the easy way and simply call that exercise pointless.

You're actually one of the only people on the planet who has this generous attitude about me,Carlos.If you go back into this thread's 'archives',then you'll see quite a few angry posts where I was the instigator---not always intentionally,though.

We STILL don't have any word from Dani as to whether or not she'll pose in tight blue jeans for our NALGA poster.Has she been merely distracted with other stuff or is she purposely ignoring us?;)Dani,

Paco,

What're you majoring in?

Bruce,

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Mar 6th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Paco,

What're you majoring in?

Control Engineering and Robotics, but still haven't decide which specialization I'm going to choose. One option is Automatic Control Systems (on Department of Automatic Control) and the other Intelligent Decision Systems (on Department of Decision Systems)

quasar
Mar 6th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Dani,
How many times have you watched Mullholand drive???

I saw it only once, but I did analyze in great detail the lesbian femme fatale scenes! :devil:

One truly weird movie that I actually like is Donnie Darko. You should actually enjoy it.

Re: Incoterms. I'm switching to Spanish to facilitate comprehension.

One of the questions was "si usted va a aexportar artesanías mexicanas a Francia cual incoterm utilizaria y porque"......yo puse el FOB tu cual pondrías???

OK. La idea principal de las Incoterms es determinar quién asume el costo de desplazar internacionalmente el producto, y quién el riesgo de que algo le pasare a
éste. El escoger una Incoterm u otra resulta de un
proceso de negociación entre comprador y vendedor que
será influenciado por varios factores, fundamentalmente:
-Naturaleza de la relación: Es una venta única o una relación a largo plazo. Qué tan bien conozco a mi contraparte?
-Poder de negociación: Así como al negociar el NAFTA,
USA dictó los términos y México básicamente debió aceptarlos, a la empresa más grande le será más sencillo "negociar" que su contraparte asume la mayor cantidad de riesgo y costo.
-Prácticas comerciales: Antes de negociar internacionalmente por 1era vez es bueno conversar con
el organismo promotor del comercio exterior en México
(todos los países los tienen; aquí se llama Procomer)
para que te asesoren acerca de factores como legislación internacional, UCPs (costumbres y prácticas del comercio internacional), y por supuesto las famosas
Incoterms, etc. También es bueno hablar con la Cámara
de Industria respectiva para conocer experiencias, sugerencias y prácticas mercantiles propias del producto que comerciás (Cámara de Aetesanos, por ejemplo).

Considerando lo anterior, ya podés sentarte a negociar con tu comprador qué riesgos existen (así como quién los asume y CÓMO MITIGARLOS --vía insurance, por ejemplo--), cuáles son los costos involucrados y quién carga con ellos (aduanas, transporte terrestre a puerto, desalmacenaje en barco...) y, súperimportante, los TÉRMINOS DE PAGO.

Esto último no es abarcado por Incoterms pero, es importante, de ahí que me salga por la tangente un poco
para comentarlo: si negociás que te paguen antes de que
le llegue la mercadería al importador y algo le pasa a ésta durante el viaje marítimo o desalmacenaje, a vos ya te pagaron; mientras hayás cumplido con tu parte del acuerdo (Incoterms), no es tu problema. PERO, si negociastes que te pagaran, por ejemplo, 2 meses después de la fecha del BL, para cuando le toque al importador cancelarte, la mercadería ya le habrá llegado y si sufrió un daño en el trayecto, posiblemente no vaya a pagarte. Eso no es tu culpa pero igual sonastes pues lo que te queda es iniciar el proceso de cobrar el insurance (si había sido contratado) o demandar (lo cual depende cuál jurisdicción acordaron: si escogieron la de su país, ignorás sus leyes y va a salir carísimo el proceso). El punto es que si llegás a recibir el pago, será MUCHO tiempo después, lo cual implicá el costo de oportunidad de no haber invertido ese dinero, y afecta tu liquidez durante ese plazo.

Concretando, para tu examen, por ser las artesanías un producto sensible, es más propenso a que sufriese algún año en el trayecto (además que el más MÍNIMO daño afectará su valor, por la naturaleza artística del producto. De ahí que sea CRÍTICO mitigar este riesgo. Cómo? Contratando un seguro. Y el Incoterm que te asegura cobertura hasta el puerto de destino es el CIF.

Por ello, para este caso particular lo prefiero sobre el FOB (si hubieras estado exportando galletas, por ejemplo, el caso cambio pues es menor riesgo y, por ende, no tan esencial mitigarlo).

"C" group specially the CFR and the CPT....
CFR y CPT:
-El 1ero es solo para transporte marítimo. El segundo para multimodal, o sea, que puede ser marítimo,
terrestre, aéreo o una mezcla de ellos.
-Riesgo: En el 1ero, vos asumís el riesgo hasta que llevés la mercancía al puerto y ésta sea cargada en el barco. En el 2do, tu riesgo cesa cuando la entregués al "1st carrier" (designado por el comprador) , el cual será el encargado de transportarla hasta el puerto correspondiente (marítimo u aéreo) o llevarla el mismo vía terrestre.
(Para entender el conceoto de 1st carrier, revisate este gráfico:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Incoterms_Robert_Wielgorski_EN.PNG)

-Lo demás es igual. En ningún caso se exige seguro (pero podés contratarlo por aparte). El costo lo asume en ambos casos el vendedor hasta el puerto marítimo de destino en CFR y hasta el punto de destino en CPT (que puede ser puerto marítimo, aéreo o terrestre, por ser multimodal).

("Modal" se refiere al medio de transporte: aire, tierra o aire).

the CIF and Cip are supossed to be like the CFR and CPT respectivly but with insurance right??.........but you have to negociate the insurance.....
Sí. CIF es igual a CFR pero con el seguro. CIP es igual a CPT, con la diferencia que incluye el seguro. Cuando se incorpora el seguro en la Incoterm acordada, siempre es responsabilidad del exportador no solo pagarlo sino contratarlo con la aseguradora.

Espero, haber sido claro; cualquier duda adicional (cartas de crédito!!!), con gusto.

Back to English:

In the case that you're not satisfied with how your teacher grades you, I'd gladly help you formulate a rebuttal. :)

Oh, almost forgot, the best way to mitigate risk, is to use our very own SS Dementieva. No way anything adverse is gonna happen to your merchandise in our impregnable ship. (unless, of course, if Alenyaa accidentally sets your container on fire...). :fiery:

Paco,

Whoa! That sounds heavy! Hope you use your technological powers for good rather than following in the footsteps of Dr Evil, Doom and Octopus!!! :p

Cheers, Carlos

Ps. Dani, I'm running for president of CR under the patronage of the newly-founded NALGA party. Bruce is my graphic designer and he would LOVE if your, er, bottom, could be the muse that inspires him to come with the most awesome of logos for my propaganda machine. Wanna colaborate on such noble a cause? :lol:

Paco
Mar 6th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Paco,

Whoa! That sounds heavy! Hope you use your technological powers for good rather than following in the footsteps of Dr Evil, Doom and Octopus!!! :p

well I will try behave but can't promise ;) :p :lol:

bruce goose
Mar 7th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Dani,

I saw it only once, but I did analyze in great detail the lesbian femme fatale scenes! :devil:

One truly weird movie that I actually like is Donnie Darko. You should actually enjoy it.

OK. La idea principal de las Incoterms es determinar quién asume el costo de desplazar internacionalmente el producto, y quién el riesgo de que algo le pasare a
-Naturaleza de la relación: Es una venta única o una relación a largo plazo. Qué tan bien conozco a mi contraparte?
USA dictó los términos y México básicamente debió aceptarlos, a la empresa más grande le será más sencillo "negociar" que su contraparte asume la mayor cantidad de riesgo y costo.
-Prácticas comerciales: Antes de negociar internacionalmente por 1era vez es bueno conversar con
para que te asesoren acerca de factores como legislación internacional, UCPs (costumbres y prácticas del comercio internacional), y por supuesto las famosas
de Industria respectiva para conocer experiencias, sugerencias y prácticas mercantiles propias del producto que comerciás (Cámara de Aetesanos, por ejemplo).

Considerando lo anterior, ya podés sentarte a negociar con tu comprador qué riesgos existen (así como quién los asume y CÓMO MITIGARLOS --vía insurance, por ejemplo--), cuáles son los costos involucrados y quién carga con ellos (aduanas, transporte terrestre a puerto, desalmacenaje en barco...) y, súperimportante, los TÉRMINOS DE PAGO.

Esto último no es abarcado por Incoterms pero, es importante, de ahí que me salga por la tangente un poco
le llegue la mercadería al importador y algo le pasa a ésta durante el viaje marítimo o desalmacenaje, a vos ya te pagaron; mientras hayás cumplido con tu parte del acuerdo (Incoterms), no es tu problema. PERO, si negociastes que te pagaran, por ejemplo, 2 meses después de la fecha del BL, para cuando le toque al importador cancelarte, la mercadería ya le habrá llegado y si sufrió un daño en el trayecto, posiblemente no vaya a pagarte. Eso no es tu culpa pero igual sonastes pues lo que te queda es iniciar el proceso de cobrar el insurance (si había sido contratado) o demandar (lo cual depende cuál jurisdicción acordaron: si escogieron la de su país, ignorás sus leyes y va a salir carísimo el proceso). El punto es que si llegás a recibir el pago, será MUCHO tiempo después, lo cual implicá el costo de oportunidad de no haber invertido ese dinero, y afecta tu liquidez durante ese plazo.

Concretando, para tu examen, por ser las artesanías un producto sensible, es más propenso a que sufriese algún año en el trayecto (además que el más MÍNIMO daño afectará su valor, por la naturaleza artística del producto. De ahí que sea CRÍTICO mitigar este riesgo. Cómo? Contratando un seguro. Y el Incoterm que te asegura cobertura hasta el puerto de destino es el CIF.

Por ello, para este caso particular lo prefiero sobre el FOB (si hubieras estado exportando galletas, por ejemplo, el caso cambio pues es menor riesgo y, por ende, no tan esencial mitigarlo).

CFR y CPT:
-El 1ero es solo para transporte marítimo. El segundo para multimodal, o sea, que puede ser marítimo,
-Riesgo: En el 1ero, vos asumís el riesgo hasta que llevés la mercancía al puerto y ésta sea cargada en el barco. En el 2do, tu riesgo cesa cuando la entregués al "1st carrier" (designado por el comprador) , el cual será el encargado de transportarla hasta el puerto correspondiente (marítimo u aéreo) o llevarla el mismo vía terrestre.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Incoterms_Robert_Wielgorski_EN.PNG)

-Lo demás es igual. En ningún caso se exige seguro (pero podés contratarlo por aparte). El costo lo asume en ambos casos el vendedor hasta el puerto marítimo de destino en CFR y hasta el punto de destino en CPT (que puede ser puerto marítimo, aéreo o terrestre, por ser multimodal).

Sí. CIF es igual a CFR pero con el seguro. CIP es igual a CPT, con la diferencia que incluye el seguro. Cuando se incorpora el seguro en la Incoterm acordada, siempre es responsabilidad del exportador no solo pagarlo sino contratarlo con la aseguradora.

Espero, haber sido claro; cualquier duda adicional (cartas de crédito!!!), con gusto.

Back to English:

In the case that you're not satisfied with how your teacher grades you, I'd gladly help you formulate a rebuttal. :)

Oh, almost forgot, the best way to mitigate risk, is to use our very own SS Dementieva. No way anything adverse is gonna happen to your merchandise in our impregnable ship. (unless, of course, if Alenyaa accidentally sets your container on fire...). :fiery:

Paco,

Cheers, Carlos

Ps. Dani, I'm running for president of CR under the patronage of the newly-founded NALGA party. Bruce is my graphic designer and he would LOVE if your, er, bottom, could be the muse that inspires him to come with the most awesome of logos for my propaganda machine. Wanna colaborate on such noble a cause? :lol:To give you fair warning,Carlos,although I don't suffer from lack of imagination,my motor skills in drawing,designing,etc. were never top-notch.I can discern what looks perfect and what doesn't(and fully describe it),but actually sketching the logo is a task that someone else could do better.

....Oh,and Dani is a spicy Latina so you shouldn't use the bland,British-sounding "bottom".You can tell her that she has scrumptious,better-than-the-oven's buns.She might pretend for a second as if she doesn't like it;however,you are not some stranger--i.e.,some horny construction worker--shouting and whistling at her,so she'll smile as she types her complaint.Latinas love being told that they're beautiful...which they are:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Danči Dementia
Mar 7th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Dani,

CFR y CPT:

Back to English:

Paco,

Cheers, Carlos

Ps. Dani, I'm running for president of CR under the patronage of the newly-founded NALGA party. Bruce is my graphic designer and he would LOVE if your, er, bottom, could be the muse that inspires him to come with the most awesome of logos for my propaganda machine. Wanna colaborate on such noble a cause? :lol:

:D
Thank you soooo much Carlitos :kiss:.
Well I will recieve my grade on monday.....and yes you are right the CIF now that I understand the CIF it was the best choice for me....but I think I explain why I would chose the FOB well in the exam so I guess I´ll be right in that one even when it wasn´t really the best choice the thing was to explin why and I think I managed to explain it.......the thing is that the tecaher asked us to exlain the CPT and CIF and I just couldn´t remember them.....I couldn´t :sad:....so I didn´t answer that question....I guess I can´t say anything to my teacher if I get a low grade :sad:(and I will probably get a low score)
I expect a 6 overall....and 10 is the highest score so I guess I´m fucked up......

It was way too much information for me to learn...for the 3 exams I had on monday....so...
I already recieve 2 scores from the monday exams....I got a 9 in geoeconomy :) and a 8 in microeconomy :):(....its not that bad......I guess....still I expected a 9 in microeonomy too but whatever.......

And while Alenyaa is in the SS Dementieva......we are all fucked up no matter what incoterm we use :lol::lol:.......:angel:

And finally what do you and Bruce want from me???
For that NALGA thing????
BTW you guys should really find a meaning and acronimo for those 5 letters......

Danči Dementia
Mar 7th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Yes,"pointlessness" IS an acceptable English word but it's sort of a mouthful to pronounce so it's rarely used.Most folks would do things the easy way and simply call that exercise pointless.

You're actually one of the only people on the planet who has this generous attitude about me,Carlos.If you go back into this thread's 'archives',then you'll see quite a few angry posts where I was the instigator---not always intentionally,though.

We STILL don't have any word from Dani as to whether or not she'll pose in tight blue jeans for our NALGA poster.Has she been merely distracted with other stuff or is she purposely ignoring us?;)

:angel:

bruce goose
Mar 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Well,Dani,I see that you forgot one of Paco's recent vocabulary lessons...you can say that you are "fucked up" when you have had too much liquor and you're feeling the consequences.However,when you're in a bad situation with no apparent solution,then you are simply "fucked",not "fucked up".

Also,you haven't been reading your own thread because Carlos and I DO have an acronym for NALGA(it was post#1267 on page 85).NALGA stands for :the National Alliance for Latina Gluteus Admirers--which means we enjoy checking you out in your blue jeans.:drool:;):angel:

Danči Dementia
Mar 7th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Well,Dani,I see that you forgot one of Paco's recent vocabulary lessons...you can say that you are "fucked up" when you have had too much liquor and you're feeling the consequences.However,when you're in a bad situation with no apparent solution,then you are simply "fucked",not "fucked up".

Also,you haven't been reading your own thread because Carlos and I DO have an acronym for NALGA(it was post#1267 on page 85).NALGA stands for :the National Alliance for Latina Gluteus Admirers--which means we enjoy checking you out in your blue jeans.:drool:;)

Ok I hope next time I won´t use fucked up unless I´m talking about too much drinking but I won´t use it since I don´drink alcohol at all.....I mean what does alcohol have that almost everybody likes it.....it tastes so ad,...and th beer tastes like shit....why do people drink???

:lol::angel:

Paco
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:17 PM
I already recieve 2 scores from the monday exams....I got a 9 in geoeconomy :) and a 8 in microeconomy :):(....its not that bad......I guess....still I expected a 9 in microeonomy too but whatever.......

:bounce: I'm so happy with your great marks

that's kind of crazy but I'm much happier with your great marks than with mine. And I'm sad much more with your bad ones than with mine

Paco
Mar 7th, 2008, 09:34 PM
You know, I'm going to have my first exam this semester next Friday.
I even didn't feel my new semester really start and exam :eek:
Though it does not seem to be very hard :)

bruce goose
Mar 8th, 2008, 01:10 AM
:bounce: I'm so happy with your great marks

that's kind of crazy but I'm much happier with your great marks than with mine. And I'm sad much more with your bad ones than with mineThat's not called "crazy",that's called "love".:)I am very jealous of you,Paco:mad:--but I am happy for you,too.:D

Alenyaa
Mar 8th, 2008, 02:48 AM
(unless, of course, if Alenyaa accidentally sets your container on fire...). :fiery::

Why I oughta...!!!! :lol:

And while Alenyaa is in the SS Dementieva......we are all fucked up no matter what incoterm we use :lol::lol:.......:angel:

Well, I had intended on getting you a nice gift for your good marks... You've wasted that now, haven't you? :lol:

Paco
Mar 8th, 2008, 11:09 AM
That's not called "crazy",that's called "love".:)I am very jealous of you,Paco:mad:--but I am happy for you,too.:D

:hug:

bruce goose
Mar 8th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Well,apparently today is considered International Women's Day and I'm guessing that the events will be full of horse-manure,feminist ideology.Having said this,I CAN admit that there are many countries--especially the Sand Monkey ones--where women are abused and treated as slaves.If this day's celebration is able to reduce those kinds of injustices,then perhaps SOME good will come out of it.

Going back to our trans-national government theme,the future Latin American copycat of the EU must prove that it's worth a shit by organizing an excellent holiday.It would be called El Dia de Chicas Latinas con Nalgas Perfectas and,obviously,there would be LOTS of participants since the Lord has used His hands to form the shape of the Latin female so wonderfully:hearts::hearts::hearts:I think that Dani would show up for the celebration if she were allowed a one-day vacation from school.:)

bruce goose
Mar 9th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Does anyone know about standard dog vaccinations?For example,if your dog had vaccine shots that he was supposed to take every six months,would there be any substantial risk if you waited 12 days due to lack of freedom on your schedule?More specifically,let's say that the previous vaccinations were on Sept.10th and your next appointment was for March 22nd.

Alenyaa
Mar 10th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Can't help you with that, I'm afraid. Best to ask the treating vet!

bruce goose
Mar 10th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Can't help you with that, I'm afraid. Best to ask the treating vet!Well,that's very logical but I wanted to alleviate my concerns and didn't think about the possible repercussions until Saturday night----after the vet was closed for the weekend.

If it's any consolation,the 'higher powers' DID allow you to insult them somewhat,and that's a LOT better than what transpires with the family members of some of my friends who are still stuck in mainland China...now that I'm on that topic,I've found that Taiwanese are,in general,much more laid back and personable than their cousins from the mainland are.

Alenyaa
Mar 10th, 2008, 01:19 AM
If it's any consolation,the 'higher powers' DID allow you to insult them somewhat

Oh please, I'm not even trying yet :lol:

bruce goose
Mar 10th, 2008, 02:06 AM
Oh please, I'm not even trying yet :lol:Well,I still hope that someone can answer my dog question so that I can sleep more easily tonight.I DO feel responsible for his well-being even though I was careless in not reserving an appointment time at an earlier date.

bruce goose
Mar 10th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Not that anyone was going to lose any sleep over this,but my mom returned from her trip where she attended her brother's memorial service and she e-mailed me with the answer to that dog question.

Paco
Mar 10th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Oh please, I'm not even trying yet :lol:

I can't wait to see your 'insult mode' ;) :p :lol:

Paco
Mar 10th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Not that anyone was going to lose any sleep over this,but my mom returned from her trip where she attended her brother's memorial service and she e-mailed me with the answer to that dog question.

good to hear that :)

Alenyaa
Mar 10th, 2008, 04:40 PM
I can't wait to see your 'insult mode' ;) :p :lol:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Mar 10th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Time for a new thread name , Dani

Piensa en alguno bueno :D

bruce goose
Mar 11th, 2008, 02:13 AM

Piensa en alguno bueno :DAfter you busted up that 'Miami' thread starter,I'm just glad to see you in a better mood amigo.We missed the 'happy' you that existed before the directors here pissed you off.

Paco
Mar 11th, 2008, 09:10 AM

Piensa en alguno bueno :D

once again I'm going to ask for translation :)
I know I'm learning Spanish this semester but it's not my level yet ;)

bruce goose
Mar 11th, 2008, 01:48 PM
once again I'm going to ask for translation :)
I know I'm learning Spanish this semester but it's not my level yet ;)Basically,he's asking her to think up a good name,something creative probably.

Paco
Mar 11th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Basically,he's asking her to think up a good name,something creative probably.

Thank you :D

Alenyaa
Mar 12th, 2008, 01:34 AM
How about:

"Let's all worship Alenyaa-thread"? :D

Danči Dementia
Mar 12th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Wtf????

Danči Dementia
Mar 12th, 2008, 02:16 AM
any OTHER suggestion??? please...............my brain will explode if I think on one more thing

maybe tomorrow

I´m sick again :sad: I acught another flu..............damned it.....

On saturday I went to the Popocatepetl (México´s most famous volcanoe) the thing was thta there was soo many cloud and we couldn´t see thta fucking popo....:fiery:....anyway once I have the pics I´ll post them

bruce goose
Mar 12th, 2008, 07:38 AM
How about:

"Let's all worship Alenyaa-thread"? :DDon't hold your breath on THAT one or you might suffocate.

Oh,and Dani,it's "Damn it" or the slang,"dammit".

Paco
Mar 12th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Oh baby :hug: :kiss:

On saturday I went to the Popocatepetl (México´s most famous volcanoe) the thing was thta there was soo many cloud and we couldn´t see thta fucking popo....:fiery:....anyway once I have the pics I´ll post them
Oh I can't wait to see them :D

Paco
Mar 12th, 2008, 11:17 PM
How about:

"Let's all worship Alenyaa-thread"? :D

oh how wonderful :nerner:

Fearful Jesuit
Mar 13th, 2008, 03:18 AM
any OTHER suggestion??? please...............my brain will explode if I think on one more thing

maybe tomorrow

what about "Todos adoramos a Doña Alenyaa"? :D

bruce goose
Mar 13th, 2008, 04:15 AM
what about "Todos adoramos a Doña Alenyaa"? :DWe could do THAT one.......or we could name the thread "Dani's World of Nalgas Deliciosas"...WITH the emoticon:drool:...we'd get LOTS of male visitors with that one.;)

Danči Dementia
Mar 13th, 2008, 05:55 AM
Oh come on Bruce leave my buns ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
tHAT dOÑA Alenyaa is cool

Danči Dementia
Mar 13th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Well we have a new title !!!

Hope you like it!!!!
If you don´t....I don´t really care:p

bruce goose
Mar 13th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Well we have a new title !!!

Hope you like it!!!!
If you don´t....I don´t really care:pYou've already made your decision,obviously,but the idea behind "Dani's World..." was that you would be the moderator of the forum since you are such an expert in the nalga field...this comes from having such lovely ones,of course.:)

This did NOT mean that we had to talk about yours a lot but it's a moot point since we have our new title...and you have to be fair,Dani;if I can't squeeze 'em or give 'em a light spanking with an icy cold hand like Paco can,then I can at least dream about 'em...how can you try to rob me of my imagination??;)

mc8114
Mar 13th, 2008, 08:49 AM
:haha: Doña Alenyaa :spit: :rolls: :sobbing:

Paco
Mar 13th, 2008, 12:17 PM
:lol: :haha: :rolls:
what a great thread name :D

Alenyaa
Mar 13th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Just wait untill I find out what it means! :lol:

Alenyaa
Mar 13th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Okay, I'm going to kill you. Repeatedly. Untill you're... well, dead... :p

Well, at least you adore me :D

Rix643
Mar 13th, 2008, 12:49 PM
It took you three minutes to figure out what the new thread title means?

Wow, so quick.... :rolleyes: :bolt:

Paco
Mar 13th, 2008, 12:54 PM

but that's almost what you wanted :p

Alenyaa
Mar 13th, 2008, 12:58 PM
It took you three minutes to figure out what the new thread title means?

Wow, so quick.... :rolleyes: :bolt:

That was the time I needed to reply! I won't need that long to kick your ass though!!!!! :lol:

but that's almost what you wanted :p

You're enjoying this, aren't you? :fiery:

Paco
Mar 13th, 2008, 01:02 PM
You're enjoying this, aren't you? :fiery:

no I'm not :angel: :rolleyes:

Paco
Mar 13th, 2008, 01:09 PM
btw my Spanish teacher said that maybe we should find some music in spanish so we could hear it. Well I think it can be a good idea.
So, as you know my music taste, maybe can give me some advise what should I try.
Well I already know Elfonía and heard some songs of El cuervo de poe but I think it could be better to know some more bands.

Paco
Mar 13th, 2008, 01:20 PM
New f1 season start on Sunday :bounce:
And this time it's normal season ;) I mean Finn in McLaren :D so this season I'm rooting for Heikki, then Lewis and Robert. And If there is no hope for them it can be Kimi

bruce goose
Mar 13th, 2008, 04:54 PM
no I'm not :angel: :rolleyes:Don't worry,Paco,I think that 'MK' is the only Dutchman on this forum who knows how to fight.In my experience,the ones that talk the most about kicking your ass can't fight worth a shit.The REAL bruisers don't say ANYthing;they just walk up and annihilate you.

Danči Dementia
Mar 13th, 2008, 06:46 PM
btw my Spanish teacher said that maybe we should find some music in spanish so we could hear it. Well I think it can be a good idea.
So, as you know my music taste, maybe can give me some advise what should I try.
Well I already know Elfonía and heard some songs of El cuervo de poe but I think it could be better to know some more bands.

mm Well......I don´t really listen much music in spanish....and for someone that is starting to learn spanish you will have very hard time in translation....anyway
some band that I like:
Heroes del Silencio, Caifanes, Soda Estereo of course.....Aterciopelados:):)

Transmetal :angel::lol:

:kiss:

Danči Dementia
Mar 13th, 2008, 06:56 PM

We adore you Doña Añenyaa...of course we do.....how couldn´t we adore such a lovely person/ or I still don´t know what you are

Paco
Mar 13th, 2008, 07:38 PM
mm Well......I don´t really listen much music in spanish....and for someone that is starting to learn spanish you will have very hard time in translation....anyway
some band that I like:
Heroes del Silencio, Caifanes, Soda Estereo of course.....Aterciopelados:):)

Transmetal :angel::lol:

OK I'm going to give them a try :)
and I'm not going to translate it yet. Not after just 2 lessons. When I'll know some rules about conjugations
on last lesson we learn about el abecedario. It took almost whole 2 hours. But know I can read in Spanish (though I won't understand but will know how to read :lol: )

Danči Dementia
Mar 13th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Muy Bien mi Querido Pawel!!!!! :kiss:

Spanish fucking rules !!!!!! :rocker2:

Fearful Jesuit
Mar 13th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Just wait untill I find out what it means! :lol:

and all we know you love the title, don't you? :D

Alenyaa
Mar 14th, 2008, 01:16 AM
:ras:

Could have done with Don Alenyaa :p

Fearful Jesuit
Mar 14th, 2008, 04:19 AM
nah...sounds like a mobster from Antwerpen...

Paco
Mar 14th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Could have done with Don Alenyaa :p

it wouldn't be funny ;) :p

Alenyaa
Mar 14th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Ah well, I guess I have only myself to blame :lol:

mc8114
Mar 18th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Michael, you have 2 thread titles with your username on it :D

just thinking on the positives of being called a Doña :lol:

Alenyaa
Mar 19th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Thank you, you're always so sweet ;)

DragonFlame
Mar 19th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Calling all lenafans Calling all lenafans
Hantuchova is making a comeback in the 20eliminationthread.:help:(General Messages) Go and vote for the golden goddess please!:angel:

saint2
Mar 19th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Hantuchova is making a comeback in the 20eliminationthread.:help:(General Messages) Go and vote for the golden goddess please!:angel:

21 points, and You call it comeback? :help: Maybe good idea will be unite to detronize Jankovic? ;)

bruce goose
Mar 19th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Hantuchova is making a comeback in the 20eliminationthread.:help:(General Messages) Go and vote for the golden goddess please!:angel:Though I STRONGLY respect your sense of loyalty,there are three reasons why most of us aren't worried:

1.Lena is indisputably beautiful and it wouldn't matter if some manipulative world dictator issued some edict that forbade people from appreciating her.Popular sentiment does NOT make something true or correct...just look at how many millions of fans the crappy Duran Duran had back in the 80s.
2.Though I'm NOT putting you in this category,the GM threads are populated by a group that is 90% HIGHLY retarded so it's a waste of time to share opinions with them.
3.Finally,there are actually a lot of folks in this thread who ALSO like Hantuchova so they don't have any animosity towards her.Our own Joya Hermosa de Paco,'Dani Dementieva',has a name which is an amalgam of both players,and the 'Saint' who has posted above me--who has excellent taste--is a Daniela lover,too.

There are more important battles to fight--such as against the UN and EU--than arguing with the GM mob.:)

Alenyaa
Mar 19th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Our own Joya Hermosa de Paco,'Dani Dementieva',has a name which is an amalgam of both players,and the 'Saint' who has posted above me--who has excellent taste--is a Daniela lover,too.

You know Bruce, blatantly skipping me just hurts! :lol:

mc8114
Mar 19th, 2008, 09:18 PM
but i'm a Daniela fan and Lena actually comes 2nd to her
which means that i'm gonna keep on voting Jankovic :lol:

Paco
Mar 19th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Today was SP in figure skating world champs. And Kiira had a flawless one :D and got great mark 60.58 which is her new PB and is 4th :D it's great result though the difference between her and the 9th place isn't big. I really hope Kiira will have clean FS tomorrow so she could even fight for medal :D

bruce goose
Mar 20th, 2008, 03:42 AM
You know Bruce, blatantly skipping me just hurts! :lol:Well,I have confidence in your ability to bounce back from this trauma...you get PLENTY of positive affirmation in that you have TWO threads named after you...and AYE can't even get an imaginary kiss from Merce:sad:

Paco
Mar 20th, 2008, 10:31 PM
:sad:
Well Kiira fucked her FS. Hmm...it should be called TRAGEDY
she was almost crying :hug:

It's 9th place just behind Laura Lepistö (who had great FS but awful SP)
Anyway next time it will be better :)

bruce goose
Mar 20th, 2008, 11:09 PM

It's 9th place just behind Laura Lepistö (who had great FS but awful SP)
Anyway next time it will be better :):rolleyes:Oh boy,Paco...you need to start taking notes.You keep FUCKING UP when you use English profanity...and THERE is your reminder again.Kiira didn't 'fuck' her FS because she didn't have sex or take advantage of anyone.She 'fucked UP' since she made mistakes or wasted an opportunity...either try to get it right or use Polish...heck,you can even cuss me out in Polish if you want since I won't understand you.:)

Alenyaa
Mar 22nd, 2008, 01:28 PM

Yeah, I saw that. That was so sad to see, poor girl.

saint2
Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
BTW, did You see that? Lakota, indian state want secession :lol::lol:

Lakota independence

I haven’t seen a whole lot of coverage of this, and what I have seen hasn’t really had all the much information. But apparently the Lakota Sioux have unilaterally withdrawn from all treaties with the United States and are taking steps to emphasize their sovereignty including plans to issue their own passports and drivers licenses, as well as opening diplomatic relationships with other countries. The most interesting step they’re taking, to me, is the offer to allow U.S. citizens to move to the new Lakota Country where they can live tax free so long as they renounce their U.S. citizenship. This move could serve to attract the talent and marketable skills that they will need to survive as a fully independent nation, but only time will tell. They’ve also announced that they will be pursuing energy independence through renewable sources such as solar, wind, geothermal, and bio-fuels.

The best coverage of this that I’ve seen so far comes from the Indigenist Intelligence Review. It also contains the only link I’ve found so far to their website: lakotafreedom.com. Unfortunately, due to the recent news exposure, the site has exceeded it’s bandwidth allotment and is inaccessible. I’ve attempted to contact them in order to offer some of my own hosting for the interim, but have yet to hear back. Edit: the website is apparently now back up, so we have a first-hand source of information.

I’m extremely interested to learn more about what’s going on, and will be doing my best to keep on top of the story. Unfortunately it doesn’t really seem to have been picked up by any major news outlets, which is unfortunate. In particular it will be interesting to see how the U.S. government responds to this. In theory it’s completely legal, and they were technically already sovereign. In practice, the sovereignty of the various American Indian nations has always been tenuous at best. A few other nations, however, including Bolivia and Venezuela, have apparently already expressed their support.

OK. Few months ago USA suported stealing part of Serbia by goatfuckers. Now I demand for them to accept "indepencence" (rotfl?) of Lakota...

Danči Dementia
Mar 24th, 2008, 12:44 AM
:rolleyes:Oh boy,Paco...you need to start taking notes.You keep FUCKING UP when you use English profanity...and THERE is your reminder again.Kiira didn't 'fuck' her FS because she didn't have sex or take advantage of anyone.She 'fucked UP' since she made mistakes or wasted an opportunity...either try to get it right or use Polish...heck,you can even cuss me out in Polish if you want since I won't understand you.:)

Oh come on Bruce....I´m going to start yo correct you in your spanish out of 5 words you write 3 are wrong or missplaced.......and spanish is supossed to be your language .....you speak english WAY better than spanish....I mean come on!!!

My englsih is not perfect either.....its actually pretty lame compare to the rest of you.....but at least english is not my first language my mother language

bruce goose
Mar 24th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Oh come on Bruce....I´m going to start yo correct you in your spanish out of 5 words you write 3 are wrong or missplaced.......and spanish is supossed to be your language .....you speak english WAY better than spanish....I mean come on!!!

My englsih is not perfect either.....its actually pretty lame compare to the rest of you.....but at least english is not my first language my mother languageDani,don't worry;I was just joking with your Pawel because using profanity is not an important priority in learning a language.I don't think that I would speak badly of your hon since he is a much nicer person:angel: than I am.

I told you that you can laugh at my Spanish if you want as the other Russians criticize Sharapova's poor grammar and gringa accent.My mom grew up in the Phillipines so you know that the Spanish there is much worse than what we have here or in Spain...PLUS my mom wanted me to talk as clearly as the blancos when I was growing up in the US so we never spoke Spanish at home and I rarely got to practice with anyone...the funniest thing is that a bunch of Mexicans moved into our old neighborhood---AFTER we left.:lol:

bruce goose
Mar 24th, 2008, 02:06 AM
BTW, did You see that? Lakota, indian state want secession :lol::lol:

Lakota independence

I haven’t seen a whole lot of coverage of this, and what I have seen hasn’t really had all the much information. But apparently the Lakota Sioux have unilaterally withdrawn from all treaties with the United States and are taking steps to emphasize their sovereignty including plans to issue their own passports and drivers licenses, as well as opening diplomatic relationships with other countries. The most interesting step they’re taking, to me, is the offer to allow U.S. citizens to move to the new Lakota Country where they can live tax free so long as they renounce their U.S. citizenship. This move could serve to attract the talent and marketable skills that they will need to survive as a fully independent nation, but only time will tell. They’ve also announced that they will be pursuing energy independence through renewable sources such as solar, wind, geothermal, and bio-fuels.

The best coverage of this that I’ve seen so far comes from the Indigenist Intelligence Review. It also contains the only link I’ve found so far to their website: lakotafreedom.com. Unfortunately, due to the recent news exposure, the site has exceeded it’s bandwidth allotment and is inaccessible. I’ve attempted to contact them in order to offer some of my own hosting for the interim, but have yet to hear back. Edit: the website is apparently now back up, so we have a first-hand source of information.

I’m extremely interested to learn more about what’s going on, and will be doing my best to keep on top of the story. Unfortunately it doesn’t really seem to have been picked up by any major news outlets, which is unfortunate. In particular it will be interesting to see how the U.S. government responds to this. In theory it’s completely legal, and they were technically already sovereign. In practice, the sovereignty of the various American Indian nations has always been tenuous at best. A few other nations, however, including Bolivia and Venezuela, have apparently already expressed their support.

OK. Few months ago USA suported stealing part of Serbia by goatfuckers. Now I demand for them to accept "indepencence" (rotfl?) of Lakota...Yeah,Saint,I don't know very much yet though it certainly sounds interesting.The two peoples in the world for whom I have the most sympathy are Jews and Indians.Not that other cultures don't deserve deep respect,too,but Indians usually lose a lot more than land when empires move in---they lose their entire way of life.The US educational system has been hijacked by piss-ant socialists;however,one of the few benefits to this is that you get a more unbiased view of the US government's failures and transgressions.

ONE more thing needs to be said:on rare occasions two good guys fight when there's a misunderstanding,and with most battles there's some element of Good vs. Evil.Nevertheless,it's not ALWAYS the sappy bullshit story that the movies make it out to be.For example,the conquistadores here were MAJOR assholes who are pro'bly burning in hell(we won't discuss the religious leaders who helped them;))---but that doesn't mean that the Aztecs and Mayas were sweet angels either.We're talking about cultures whose priests ripped out human hearts to offer them to totem poles which were serving as gods.Obviously,not all of the Indian tribes were so vicious yet the politically-correct sissies in the media are typically scared to bring up that aspect of history...I'm ignorant on Lakota history and will be quite interested in these upcoming developments.

Danči Dementia
Mar 24th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Aztecs and Mayas RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bowdown bitches :worship:

Danči Dementia
Mar 24th, 2008, 08:01 AM
And OMG Paco honey I´m with you................WTH??? with Kiira´s performance????:sad:

What happened to her???
Kiira :hug: :hug:

Miss Korpi is my current figure skating favorite alongside Carolina....only if Carolina could stay quiet and not talk so we won´t hear her ANOYING voice she could be my favorite

I´m sure she will do better next year!!!!
I really don´t want to see those graceless asian girls please

Danči Dementia
Mar 24th, 2008, 08:01 AM
well yu na kim is very good I like her

Paco
Mar 24th, 2008, 12:43 PM
And OMG Paco honey I´m with you................WTH??? with Kiira´s performance????:sad:

What happened to her???
Kiira :hug: :hug:

Miss Korpi is my current figure skating favorite alongside Carolina....only if Carolina could stay quiet and not talk so we won´t hear her ANOYING voice she could be my favorite

I´m sure she will do better next year!!!!
I really don´t want to see those graceless asian girls please

Well I think she lost in her head.
Last year when she took bronze medal in EC she was ill and not expected great result. And this year when everything was OK and her SP improve a lot she lost in FS which was her better side.
Finns put on her big pressure and I kind of think it's a bit too much for her. And WC was in Göteborg which is not that far from Finland and many Finns come there to cheer on.
This season she haven't skied FS without any mistake so it could also affected her

But I believe she can handle with pressure one day and took gold medal. Hope it will be next year as EC are in Helsinki

bruce goose
Mar 24th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Aztecs and Mayas RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bowdown bitches :worship:Ja!Ja!Ja! Remember a couple of months ago when I talked about how the Europeans raided our land and took advantage of our people...and YOU said that we were better off with Spain's influence on us!!:lol:Did you think that I'd forget??;)

Danči Dementia
Mar 25th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Ja!Ja!Ja! Remember a couple of months ago when I talked about how the Europeans raided our land and took advantage of our people...and YOU said that we were better off with Spain's influence on us!!:lol:Did you think that I'd forget??;)

mmmmm
I never said that we were better with Spain influence.......I said that Spain influence was good for us....I don´t really imagine myself sspeaking portuguese or French and at least english please don´t as my mother language and looking blond with blue eyes :yawn:
Mayans were gone when Spanish arrived.......and we weren´t going to be aborigens forever someone would have come and conquer us..we couln´t saty behind while the rest of the world was growing.and I´m REALLY happy that Spain came.......and conquer us they gave us many great things

bruce goose
Mar 25th, 2008, 07:29 AM
If you look,I didn't say 'better',I said 'better OFF' which means,in THIS context almost exactly what you just posted:)...that it helped us to be conquered by Spain because this allowed our culture to become more modern.Don't kid yourself,though;the Spaniards would have killed EVERY single Aztec if that's what had been needed for them to steal the Mexican gold...and they would have annihilated the Mayas too if their empire had still been intact.

One of my students told me about the Spaniard who built the silver palace and mines in Parral.He was a lot different than most others 'cuz he used his money to help the locals.mmmmm
I never said that we were better with Spain influence.......I said that Spain influence was good for us....I don´t really imagine myself sspeaking portuguese or French and at least english please don´t as my mother language and looking blond with blue eyes :yawn:
Mayans were gone when Spanish arrived.......and we weren´t going to be aborigens forever someone would have come and conquer us..we couln´t saty behind while the rest of the world was growing.and I´m REALLY happy that Spain came.......and conquer us they gave us many great things

saint2
Mar 25th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I´m REALLY happy that Spain came.......and conquer us they gave us many great things

I think it would be nice if some wise country would conquer Poland. But wise countries are unfotunetly not agressive (Switzerland, Lechtenstien) or not independent (Taiwan, Hong Kong) Maybe Spanish conquist would be good for Poland...But first Zapatero must be detronised...;)

bruce goose
Mar 25th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I think it would be nice if some wise country would conquer Poland. But wise countries are unfotunetly not agressive (Switzerland, Lechtenstien) or not independent (Taiwan, Hong Kong) Maybe Spanish conquist would be good for Poland...But first Zapatero must be detronised...;)Please forgive my ignorance,Saint,but why do you not consider Taiwan independent?The Red Chinese control Hong Kong though Taiwan has their own government...feel free to explain.

saint2
Mar 25th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Please forgive my ignorance,Saint,but why do you not consider Taiwan independent?The Red Chinese control Hong Kong though Taiwan has their own government...feel free to explain.

Government not makes a country independent. A st**es in a whole world do not accept Taiwan independence. The same st**es who had no problem with accepting that innatural creation called Kosovo.

bruce goose
Mar 25th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Government not makes a country independent. A st**es in a whole world do not accept Taiwan independence. The same st**es who had no problem with accepting that innatural creation called Kosovo.Saint,I had several Taiwanese friends when I lived in the US,and here in Mexico I see both mainlanders AND Taiwanese at the maquila.Almost without exception,the Communist slaves are much less relaxed and content with their lives as the Taiwanese are---although the mainlanders are terrified to say so publicly.

I think I see your point,though;it IS bullshit that so many coward nations limit Taiwan's international influence in an effort to kiss Beijing's ass.The gringos have been some of their most loyal friends and refused to even acknowledge the bigger China for decades.Eventually,of course,their greed took over and they dropped the majority of their resistance when they saw the profits that Beijing offered....This leads to another one of those Hypocrite Classics that you love so much.;)The US won't deal with puny Cuba because of "human rights violations",yet they have no qualms with Red China on this issue.Can you say,"Capitalist lust",boys and girls?:lol:

saint2
Mar 25th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Almost without exception,the Communist slaves are much less relaxed and content with their lives as the Taiwanese are---although the mainlanders are terrified to say so publicly.

Well, thats quite obvious. I did not said that Taiwanese have worse situation than "free" Chineese people, but World do not want to accept Futre Economical Empire as a free country. Maybe if Taiwan would be Muslim or Jewish state (or at least African state), then U***ed St**es and Eu**pe Un**n would have no problems with accept that.

However, I'd be thankful to God to Taiwaneese/Swiss ocupation instead of current Eurobastards ocupation combinet with inner ocupation by stupid government...

bruce goose
Mar 25th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Well, thats quite obvious. I did not said that Taiwanese have worse situation than "free" Chineese people, but World do not want to accept Futre Economical Empire as a free country. Maybe if Taiwan would be Muslim or Jewish state (or at least African state), then U***ed St**es and Eu**pe Un**n would have no problems with accept that.

However, I'd be thankful to God to Taiwaneese/Swiss ocupation instead of current Eurobastards ocupation combinet with inner ocupation by stupid government...Yeah,you and I are gonna get executed someday if the Lord tarries long enough because the UN "peacekeepers" won't tolerate rabble-rousers like we are who won't toe the party line.

I WILL say that the US has been a much,MUCH better friend than the Europeans to the Taiwanese.The gringos were the ONLY major country who even considered Taiwan as "China" for a long time.Their biggest fault now is that they don't force the EU and other multi-national asswipes to give Taiwan more respect---but the Taiwanese don't really expect this from them most likely.

Danči Dementia
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:05 PM
If you look,I didn't say 'better',I said 'better OFF' which means,in THIS context almost exactly what you just posted:)...that it helped us to be conquered by Spain because this allowed our culture to become more modern.Don't kid yourself,though;the Spaniards would have killed EVERY single Aztec if that's what had been needed for them to steal the Mexican gold...and they would have annihilated the Mayas too if their empire had still been intact.

One of my students told me about the Spaniard who built the silver palace and mines in Parral.He was a lot different than most others 'cuz he used his money to help the locals.

Oh come on!!! The Aztecs were going to kill each other and be full of sickness and die misteriously and completely dissapear just like the Mayans did.......it was just a matter of time...lets be realistic.
And if the French or any other would have arrived instead of the Spaniards the would have kill EVERY Aztec to steal our gold too......ANY country would have done that....Human Being is pretencious and evil it has always been and it will always be....or what did you expected.....Spanirds arriving México and just see an not try to conquer anything and get something back??' COME ON!!!:rolleyes: and now I say this back at you DON´T KID YOURSELF

saint2
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Their biggest fault now is that they don't force the EU and other multi-national asswipes to give Taiwan more respect---but the Taiwanese don't really expect this from them most likely.

Honestly Taiwaneese do not need their respect. In 2108 Taiwan will be sending humanitarian help and charity packs with food to France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany or Poland. EU is fucked up. Will fall like an Roman Empire. USA would be a Giant here, but they made one stupid move few years ago. So now they are, considering how "brilliant" ideas of santation are biringing by next potential presidents, fucked up too...

Danči Dementia
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Government not makes a country independent. A st**es in a whole world do not accept Taiwan independence. The same st**es who had no problem with accepting that innatural creation called Kosovo.

I wonder what that may be??????..........if Kosovo is just as Taiwan as a economical growing empire that makes the st((es´s ass shrink........................:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I wonder why 99% percent of the world(excluding them-) think they are stupid if they are really not stupid at all..................money money money :lick:

Danči Dementia
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Honestly Taiwaneese do not need their respect. In 2108 Taiwan will be sending humanitarian help and charity packs with food to France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany or Poland. EU is fucked up. Will fall like an Roman Empire. USA would be a Giant here, but they made one stupid move few years ago. So now they are, considering how "brilliant" ideas of santation are biringing by next potential presidents, fucked up too...

I don´t think that the EU will fall....not yet...maybe in 50 years not 20.....
We all know and we are all completely aware that our future is written in any Asian lagnguage...and if we don´t like it...we will have to get over it......its inevitable

Danči Dementia
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM
The Méxican state of Yucatán has always wanted to be independent..............who will help them now...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:..........that fucking bunch "bombas" "mares" yucatecos make me sick.....and I´m supossed to be madly in love with my country!!!!:rolleyes:....
Well I´m but not with the whole country.....Yucatan and the North :rolleyes:
Well I´m in love with the real México...:worship::worship:

BTW!!! I think I will go to Venezuela!!!!.....I´m exited...but I shouldn´t be exited because is not a fact yet...........OMG :scared:

saint2
Mar 25th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I don´t think that the EU will fall....not yet...maybe in 50 years not 20.....
We all know and we are all completely aware that our future is written in any Asian lagnguage...and if we don´t like it...we will have to get over it......its inevitable

Nah. EU will fall very quickly. Just look at Germany GDP increase. Or totalitarian/hitleric reforms that some states (especially Scandinavian) made. It will cause freefalling very quickly.

There is on the wotrld one place more corupted than EU- its Canada. Dont know how its their situation, but considering fact that they want to abolish visas for Poles, its not looking very well...

Danči Dementia
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Really??
The Canadians don´t want to give the Poles visas???

I really like Canada´s sistem it has worked really well for them......and I like Canadian people very much....many many of mexican students go there to learn english and French.....if they start tp deny visas to my people or to treat them like animal I will dislike them ..

For me in my opinion the structure of EU is a great structure....but also the cultural differences are terrible for the sistem to work......the EU won´t exist forever that is for sure....let see when it will fall down

saint2
Mar 25th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Really??
The Canadians don´t want to give the Poles visas???

They want to let Ples to get into Canada without visas :lol::lol

I really like Canada´s sistem it has worked really well for them......and I like Canadian people very much....many many of mexican students go there to learn english and French....

Nah, that system is sick.

For me in my opinion the structure of EU is a great structure....but also the cultural differences are terrible for the sistem to work......the EU won´t exist forever that is for sure....let see when it will fall down

Nah, that system is sick. Cultural difrences are no problem. Problem is system.

Paco
Mar 25th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Nah. EU will fall very quickly. Just look at Germany GDP increase. Or totalitarian/hitleric reforms that some states (especially Scandinavian) made. It will cause freefalling very quickly.
it will fall but I don't think it will be soon. It's going to be the day when we will have a big economical crisis.

There is on the wotrld one place more corupted than EU- its Canada. Dont know how its their situation, but considering fact that they want to abolish visas for Poles, its not looking very well...
and what's wrong with that?

bruce goose
Mar 26th, 2008, 04:04 AM
Oh come on!!! The Aztecs were going to kill each other and be full of sickness and die misteriously and completely dissapear just like the Mayans did.......it was just a matter of time...lets be realistic.
And if the French or any other would have arrived instead of the Spaniards the would have kill EVERY Aztec to steal our gold too......ANY country would have done that....Human Being is pretencious and evil it has always been and it will always be....or what did you expected.....Spanirds arriving México and just see an not try to conquer anything and get something back??' COME ON!!!:rolleyes: and now I say this back at you DON´T KID YOURSELFOhhh,I am SOOOO jealous of Paco:hearts::hearts::hearts:...Dani,I agree that the Aztecs were savage,and you can see that one of my old posts mentions how priests would cut out human hearts to offer them to pagan gods...it was YOU who said that Aztecs rule:lol:...and I also agree that the French--or ANY other conqueror--would've done the same because look how they tried to hurt us during the Cake War.I just try to have a BALANCED,HONEST approach--sort of like with your Kosovo essay in school.Even though our country needed civilization,that doesn't mean that the sorry bastard Spaniards were "God's Ambassadors" like they pretended to be with LOTS of help from the Vatican...AND...even though they were cruel to the indigenous people,that doesn't mean that the natives were nice,either,as we saw with the sick human sacrifices.

To the beautiful Hidalgense Queen AND my buddy Saint,let me say that ALL of these governments are just puppets in the hands of the devil.Jesus referred to him as 'the god of THIS world' because the sick-headed rebel angel has temporary control until Jesus comes back FOR GOOD(permanently) the second time.Why do you think the nasty fucks are so dishonest?...they are TRULY the devil's children,that's why.I don't know WHICH organization it'll be(pro'bly the UN or some other version of it),but he's gonna take over in some form of one-world government and try to lead a war against the Lord and His people one last time...and then he'll get his ass thoroughly kicked and banished to hell where he deserves to be.:bounce:

Danči Dementia
Mar 26th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Ohhh,I am SOOOO jealous of Paco:hearts::hearts::hearts:...Dani,I agree that the Aztecs were savage,and you can see that one of my old posts mentions how priests would cut out human hearts to offer them to pagan gods...it was YOU who said that Aztecs rule:lol:...and I also agree that the French--or ANY other conqueror--would've done the same because look how they tried to hurt us during the Cake War.I just try to have a BALANCED,HONEST approach--sort of like with your Kosovo essay in school.Even though our country needed civilization,that doesn't mean that the sorry bastard Spaniards were "God's Ambassadors" like they pretended to be with LOTS of help from the Vatican...AND...even though they were cruel to the indigenous people,that doesn't mean that the natives were nice,either,as we saw with the sick human sacrifices.

To the beautiful Hidalgense Queen AND my buddy Saint,let me say that ALL of these governments are just puppets in the hands of the devil.Jesus referred to him as 'the god of THIS world' because the sick-headed rebel angel has temporary control until Jesus comes back FOR GOOD(permanently) the second time.Why do you think the nasty fucks are so dishonest?...they are TRULY the devil's children,that's why.I don't know WHICH organization it'll be(pro'bly the UN or some other version of it),but he's gonna take over in some form of one-world government and try to lead a war against the Lord and His people one last time...and then he'll get his ass thoroughly kicked and banished to hell where he deserves to be.:bounce:

The Mayas were WAY worst than the Aztecs......in violence and cruelty....and yes I say it again Aztec and Mayans rule:worship::worship:....if they killed millions to offer their hearts to the Gods that they believed and worship and for them it was an honour to die for their God anD I admire and respect that a lot :worship::worship: of course some of them weren´t happy....
Well I really don´t think that the devil is the responsable of bad goverment the responsables of bad goverment is those stupid and ignorant people that votes for the wrong president but that is your opinion and I honestly respect it ;).

Danči Dementia
Mar 26th, 2008, 07:29 AM
I have lots of homework for tomorrow......its 12:17 am and I have to read a book that talks about the "Right of the Sea" or "Law of the sea"...I don´t really know how to say it in english....I have to make and essay of it....I also have o investigate about Méxicos "puertos" (again I don´t know how to say it in english....no shit :eek:) and about Colombia´s sea law.....you know we get most of the coke and others by the sea from Colombia to México:)..and no one can stop that still!!.. (we also produce our own shit and guess waht no one does anything about it either....no shit :eek:).and also make an essay about it......and I´m in the fourth page of the book....and the book have 89 pages :) and I haven´t read anything about the neither the "puertos" nor the Colombia thing.......and I have to give those 3 essay tomorrow at 12 pm..like a good mexican I do things one day before ..:).........................

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............:scared: really :scared:

I hope I will finish it.............I definitely won´t sleep today

Danči Dementia
Mar 26th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Hey Tomek why did you changed the Polish flag for the Lithuanian flag???

If I´m not mistaken that is the Lithuanian flag right??

Danči Dementia
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:24 PM
I have finished my homework!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :yawn: :yawn: :kiss:
I haven´t done the Colombia thing yet...........and I´m not gonna do it.........:angel: I´m just too tired for Colombia right now.......I oficially hate the sea!!! and fishing!!! and oil!!! after reading 400 million times each of this words!!! My brain is full od sea water....I can´t remember...

Who on earth is that girl named Elena Dementieva???
what does she do???

Paco
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:29 PM
like a good mexican I do things one day before ..:).........................

like most of the humans in the world ;)

and mi cielito are you going to sleep a while or it's too late :p
anyway I hope you'll get good mark :)

Paco
Mar 26th, 2008, 12:34 PM

If I´m not mistaken that is the Lithuanian flag right??

I think it's Armenian

saint2
Mar 26th, 2008, 02:21 PM
it will fall but I don't think it will be soon. It's going to be the day when we will have a big economical crisis.

Matter of time.

and what's wrong with that?

They clearly have some inner problems.Maybe lack of firewood cutters? :lol::lol:

Armenian flag. ;)

bruce goose
Mar 26th, 2008, 05:00 PM
The Mayas were WAY worst than the Aztecs......in violence and cruelty....and yes I say it again Aztec and Mayans rule:worship::worship:....if they killed millions to offer their hearts to the Gods that they believed and worship and for them it was an honour to die for their God anD I admire and respect that a lot :worship::worship: of course some of them weren´t happy....
Well I really don´t think that the devil is the responsable of bad goverment the responsables of bad goverment is those stupid and ignorant people that votes for the wrong president but that is your opinion and I honestly respect it ;).Dani,I didn't give you a very good explanation cuz I agree with you that PEOPLE are responsible for the terrible things that they do.However,one of the devil's titles is El Enganador and he has STRONG powers to influence someone's mind if that person rejects God's words(AND protection).When a man or woman already has evil thoughts,then it's not too difficult for the devil to control and manipulate their mind and,unfortunately,there are a lot of political leaders who seem to be in this situation.:sad:

I agree that we should always respect someone's freedom to choose how they live,but there ARE some limits to that Dani.If a religion's rules say that you must burn your baby to death in a fire to sacrifice it to some pagan,totem-pole god,then I consider that to be a fucked-up religion.God blesses virtually everyone--even atrasados--with the ability to know good from evil.If I were born into a culture with a tradition where you have to murder your mother when you become an adult,then I would simply say,"Sorry,Mom,I can't do this," and I would go to a far-off place...I hope that my spelling in Spanish was better this time.;)

Danči Dementia
Mar 27th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Matter of time.

They clearly have some inner problems.Maybe lack of firewood cutters? :lol::lol:

Armenian flag. ;)

o:help::help::help::help:........Sorry about my ignorance :sad....don´t know why but I thought it was Lithuania´s flag......May I know wy the Armenian flag??? Are you half Armenian??

Danči Dementia
Mar 27th, 2008, 12:34 AM
like most of the humans in the world ;)

and mi cielito are you going to sleep a while or it's too late :p
anyway I hope you'll get good mark :)

I slept for like 1 hour....but like I didn´t turned off my computer my roomate thought that I fell sleep while doing my homework and the bitch woke me up :(.....:lol:.....but after I told her I had already finished I slept like 1 hour and the took a shower and a nice cofee and go to school :).

I think I will get a good mark:) I did a good essay I believe

:hearts:

Hey do you have the song of lake of tears?? from l´amme immortelle???
Or does someone has it!!!
I´ve been trying to dowload it since last month and I still can´t:sad:

Danči Dementia
Mar 27th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Dani,I didn't give you a very good explanation cuz I agree with you that PEOPLE are responsible for the terrible things that they do.However,one of the devil's titles is El Enganador and he has STRONG powers to influence someone's mind if that person rejects God's words(AND protection).When a man or woman already has evil thoughts,then it's not too difficult for the devil to control and manipulate their mind and,unfortunately,there are a lot of political leaders who seem to be in this situation.:sad:

I agree that we should always respect someone's freedom to choose how they live,but there ARE some limits to that Dani.If a religion's rules say that you must burn your baby to death in a fire to sacrifice it to some pagan,totem-pole god,then I consider that to be a fucked-up religion.God blesses virtually everyone--even atrasados--with the ability to know good from evil.If I were born into a culture with a tradition where you have to murder your mother when you become an adult,then I would simply say,"Sorry,Mom,I can't do this," and I would go to a far-off place...I hope that my spelling in Spanish was better this time.;)

Well Bruce for me I say it once again for me the neither the devil nor God had nothing to do with goverment......and never will have to do anything with bad goverment.
And well....you also have to see that thhose cultures are GONE now....I mean the Aztec, Mayas etc lived AGES ago......they believed in killing people to offer them to thir Gods because they had never seen other religions, other beliefs....they used to obbey without hesitation and OMG that is adirable :worship:.....I wish all the Mexican could have that obbey powers that fearless and worker spirit....ut.....no we don´t have them :lol:

Well your spelling its engañador with "ñ" not with "n" well I guess that mistake is because your computer doesn´t have the "ñ" available....since I´m ´pretty sure that your computer is gabacha....My computer is gabacha too...they are cheaper there:D.....but I took it witha computer specialist so I will hve the ñ the diéresis and the accents because some of my teacher puts you low scores if you don´t place the accent in the correct letter .......
Its retrasados not atrasados :)........

I have to admit that your mistakes are funny and cute....some of them :angel:....
And well I better shut up because my english spelling sucks too :lol:....but I don´t really care since you all are used to it

bruce goose
Mar 27th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Well Bruce for me I say it once again for me the neither the devil nor God had nothing to do with goverment......and never will have to do anything with bad goverment.
And well....you also have to see that thhose cultures are GONE now....I mean the Aztec, Mayas etc lived AGES ago......they believed in killing people to offer them to thir Gods because they had never seen other religions, other beliefs....they used to obbey without hesitation and OMG that is adirable :worship:.....I wish all the Mexican could have that obbey powers that fearless and worker spirit....ut.....no we don´t have them :lol:

Well your spelling its engañador with "ñ" not with "n" well I guess that mistake is because your computer doesn´t have the "ñ" available....since I´m ´pretty sure that your computer is gabacha....My computer is gabacha too...they are cheaper there:D.....but I took it witha computer specialist so I will hve the ñ the diéresis and the accents because some of my teacher puts you low scores if you don´t place the accent in the correct letter .......
Its retrasados not atrasados :)........

I have to admit that your mistakes are funny and cute....some of them :angel:....
And well I better shut up because my english spelling sucks too :lol:....but I don´t really care since you all are used to it

:wavey:Yes,I knew that it's engan~ ador but,as you guessed,my computer doesn't have it in the same form...but I have no excuse for messing up 'retrasados':eek:

One thing that I insist is wrong is the idea that the Aztecs didn't know the difference between good and evil.They built great cities and had some very intelligent people so they DEFINITELY knew that it wrong to murder someone that way.San Pablo explains in La Epistola Romanos that God creates EVERYone with a conscience but some people--like many Aztecas--choose to ignore their consciences amd do whatever is convenient for them.If you're already violent,it's easier to kill someone and put their blood on a statue than it is to behave like Jesus Who is perfect.Even the cultures who were neighbors to Israel,who HAD learned of Jehovah and His miracles,did some of the same things that the Aztecas did so this proves that it's wicked human nature that causes these actions---it's NOT because the Aztecs didn't have any Bibles to read.There are MANY Indian cultures who NEVER did that terrible shit that the Aztecas did...maybe,from one perspective,they DID deserve to meet the conquistadores...yet it's hard to say who was worse.

Danči Dementia
Mar 27th, 2008, 02:15 AM
mmmm that is what they believed kill to offer....I´m not saying that the Aztecas didn´t know the difference between good and evil....I guess they did....but for them killing wan´t bad if you were offering that sacrifice to the God you believe in....we will never know because the Aztecs are gone........and they did what they did...we can do nothing about it.....and honestly no one complains about it........true Indians didn´t do what the Aztec did but they killed too....in a different way but they killed too....and killing is a murderer regardless of they was that it was done.....also the Indians weren´t half as smart as the aztecas..so we win...:)
No matter what you or anyone say I´m NOT going to change my mind.....
Aztecs and Mayans rule!!! murderers, ignorants, smart...and whatever else you want they rule!!!
Mayans were way worst in they murderers than the aztecs and they were also smarter so they rule a lil bit more than the aztecs :angel:

bruce goose
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:04 AM
mmmm that is what they believed kill to offer....I´m not saying that the Aztecas didn´t know the difference between good and evil....I guess they did....but for them killing wan´t bad if you were offering that sacrifice to the God you believe in....we will never know because the Aztecs are gone........and they did what they did...we can do nothing about it.....and honestly no one complains about it........true Indians didn´t do what the Aztec did but they killed too....in a different way but they killed too....and killing is a murderer regardless of they was that it was done.....also the Indians weren´t half as smart as the aztecas..so we win...:)
No matter what you or anyone say I´m NOT going to change my mind.....
Aztecs and Mayans rule!!! murderers, ignorants, smart...and whatever else you want they rule!!!
Mayans were way worst in they murderers than the aztecs and they were also smarter so they rule a lil bit more than the aztecs :angel:You are a totally crazy,psycho latina...:inlove:...I am SOOOOO jealous of Paco.:)

Rix643
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:28 AM
I slept for like 1 hour....but like I didn´t turned off my computer my roomate thought that I fell sleep while doing my homework and the bitch woke me up :(.....:lol:.....but after I told her I had already finished I slept like 1 hour and the took a shower and a nice cofee and go to school :).

Here. (http://home.casema.nl/r.gleijm/Lake_Of_Tears.mp3)

Danči Dementia
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:38 AM

You know what Rick????????????????:worship::worship:

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:bounce::bounce:

thank you, thank you so much I really apreciated it!!!!

you took my heart you took my doubts :dance:

Danči Dementia
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:40 AM
You are a totally crazy,psycho latina...:inlove:...I am SOOOOO jealous of Paco.:)

:angel::angel:

Flying Ducth man made my day......my whole week!!!!!!!!

bruce goose
Mar 27th, 2008, 03:53 AM
:angel::angel:

Flying Ducth man made my day......my whole week!!!!!!!!:lol:So you like my nickname for Rick,huh?I'm glad that you found what you were looking for and that you finished your schoolwork even though you might need your 'beauty sleep' for the Nuestras Bellezas Pageant.;)

Also,since you think that we norten~os are so terrible,I'm glad that you found a good man in Poland...he has sweet,old-fashioned dedication to you.:)

Danči Dementia
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Its not that I think that the norteños are terrible.....its just that I´ve know many norteños and I just don´t like the way they are....they have no Mexican identity.....they don´tbelong here and they don´t belong to our neighbour from the north....no son de aui ni son de alla.....and they are all the same....I wish they could pull a sentence without saying a word in english

bruce goose
Mar 27th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Its not that I think that the norteños are terrible.....its just that I´ve know many norteños and I just don´t like the way they are....they have no Mexican identity.....they don´tbelong here and they don´t belong to our neighbour from the north....no son de aui ni son de alla.....and they are all the same....I wish they could pull a sentence without saying a word in englishWell,from your description,it sounds like you think we are equal to shit--or maybe lower.:eek:That's OK;this is your thread so you can say whatever opinion you have.If it makes you feel any better,at least I'M not exactly the same as all the others...maybe because my head was fucked up by getting hit by that train and getting knocked into a coma for 6 days...and I DO appreciate the traditional mexicana a LOT and that's why you've seen me type that I don't enjoy it when women get gringa hair color from a bottle.It takes away from their natural latina beauty.Another piece of good news for you is that many of us are getting shot to death up here due to the narco violence,so there will be less of us alive,OK?:D

mc8114
Mar 27th, 2008, 07:57 AM
yesterday n a friendly macth Argentina 2 - Egypt 0 :D:D:D:D

Paco
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I'm sure I have it....somewhere....Let me see...."Als die Liebe Starb" album....

oh it seems I come to late :(
Stupid school :p :lol:

Paco
Mar 27th, 2008, 04:31 PM

oh my dear. 1 hour :eek:

Paco
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:00 PM
well maybe I'm not very well informed in Mayans and Aztecs civilisation but I'll say something.
Well I wouldn't call them savage or barbarians...no shit...they had great culture..a bit different but it doesn't make it bad.
About sacrificing humans...well once I heard interesting sentence. It was something like that: Europeans kill warriors during the battle while aztecs do it after the battle :angel:

Paco
Mar 27th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Yes,I knew that it's engan~ ador but,as you guessed,my computer doesn't have it in the same form...

well I think it's not big problem. in Windows you can install all keyboards from whole world. I mean you have the same keyboard but it behaves differently. I don't know how to explain it. There is something like a language panel and in settings you can choose the keyboard :)
Well I have American Keybord but installed Polish programmer (I think 99.9% Poles have this not the "real" polish keyboard which is not intuitive), Finnish and Spanish

saint2
Mar 27th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Polish Prime Minister was first EU leader who said hes not going at Bejing Opening Ceremony :help::lol:What a populistic idiot he can be...Now Dani You have an answer, why Im not longer having p**ish flag...

Paco
Mar 28th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Polish Prime Minister was first EU leader who said hes not going at Bejing Opening Ceremony :help::lol:What a populistic idiot he can be...

interesting isn't it :p
well seriusly it's very stupid

Mathijs
Mar 28th, 2008, 12:26 PM

i'm back! did anyone miss me?!

mmm well there are some probs with the cable @ my house/room, it was supposed to be connected last Thursday but we were on a waiting-list we thought, so my housemate informed if we were connected cuz they said they would, so he called, but we werent even on the waiting-list, they hadn't even put us on that!!! :mad: :mad:
So we were freaking pissed, at least i was and my housemate was too, we have been waiting for 2 months already! :mad: :fiery: now we still have to wait a couple of more weeks...
So i am really fed up with it...

Still haven't got any laptop but i'll be going to check on some today...... and buying one soon.....

Till that time i have only access on the net @ my parents and on school, as well i only can watch tv @ my parents..
luckily i still have plenty of CD's and DVD's to listen and to watch, and i have many convo's with my housemate

Alenyaa
Mar 28th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Welcome back, Mat!
Hope we'll get to see you more soon!

Paco
Mar 28th, 2008, 03:38 PM
nice to see you back Mat :)

Paco
Mar 28th, 2008, 03:49 PM
btw Janne Ahonen announced end of his career :crying2:
Well I'm kind of sad

Mathijs
Mar 28th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Welcome back, Mat!
Hope we'll get to see you more soon!

Hope so too, hope so too... ;)

Danči Dementia
Mar 28th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Well,from your description,it sounds like you think we are equal to shit--or maybe lower.:eek:That's OK;this is your thread so you can say whatever opinion you have.If it makes you feel any better,at least I'M not exactly the same as all the others...maybe because my head was fucked up by getting hit by that train and getting knocked into a coma for 6 days...and I DO appreciate the traditional mexicana a LOT and that's why you've seen me type that I don't enjoy it when women get gringa hair color from a bottle.It takes away from their natural latina beauty.Another piece of good news for you is that many of us are getting shot to death up here due to the narco violence,so there will be less of us alive,OK?:D

Oh come on don´t twist my words....if I think that the norteños are shit I would say it..trst me I wouldn´t be afraid to hurt someone feelings..but I don´t think they are shit....from Tijuana to Tapachula are Mexican people of course some of them with more pride to be mexicanos and less obsession for USA....and I would NEVER say that someone fron Oaxaca is shit or that someone from Sonora is shit (well my roomate sometimes is shit :lol:) becuse I would be saying that a Mexican is shit...and I will be shit too.....I just don´t like they way they are...and come on norteños are no angels either they are very arrogant and cheap they always talk shit about the people from the south and you can´t say its not true because it IS....and you know it

Danči Dementia
Mar 28th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Polish Prime Minister was first EU leader who said hes not going at Bejing Opening Ceremony :help::lol:What a populistic idiot he can be...Now Dani You have an answer, why Im not longer having p**ish flag...

:lol:.
Ok I understand now ;)

Danči Dementia
Mar 28th, 2008, 08:55 PM
btw Janne Ahonen announced end of his career :crying2:
Well I'm kind of sad

he is the one that looks like a girl??
who is going to retire Janna or Ahonen???

:lol:

Mat nice to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you will get internet very soon

bruce goose
Mar 28th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Oh come on don´t twist my words....if I think that the norteños are shit I would say it..trst me I wouldn´t be afraid to hurt someone feelings..but I don´t think they are shit....from Tijuana to Tapachula are Mexican people of course some of them with more pride to be mexicanos and less obsession for USA....and I would NEVER say that someone fron Oaxaca is shit or that someone from Sonora is shit (well my roomate sometimes is shit :lol:) becuse I would be saying that a Mexican is shit...and I will be shit too.....I just don´t like they way they are...and come on norteños are no angels either they are very arrogant and cheap they always talk shit about the people from the south and you can´t say its not true because it IS....and you know itWell,I can only tell you my own experience and you can believe it or think that I'm lying.The rich people up here,and even some higher middle class,are arrogant...but the people who aren't wealthy are the same as the ones in the south.I would never say that they are angels,OBVIOUSLY,just that NONE of my friends talk shit about southerners EXCEPT for people in the DF...and I'm sure that southerners outside the DF talk about that place the same way.I would say that people on the border are cheap frequently--especially Monterrey...they are normal in the other towns.

Paco
Mar 28th, 2008, 10:38 PM
he is the one that looks like a girl??
who is going to retire Janna or Ahonen???

:ras:

Well next season I can root for Bjørn Einar :drool: with whole my heart ;)

Danči Dementia
Mar 29th, 2008, 01:48 AM
honey!!! :hug:
I know what you are feeling..........Irina Tchachina my favorite women EVER she was since 1998 and will be forever the best and my favorite(you know how much I love her) retire in 2006 and it broke my heart I miss her so much....Svetlana Khorkina retired in 2004 and since then I haven´t found their replacement well I do support Anna Bessonova finally world champion!!!!!!!!:bounce: but that is it.....

Paco
Mar 29th, 2008, 05:13 PM
ah kochanie :hug: :kiss:

Danči Dementia
Mar 29th, 2008, 10:45 PM
Thanks:D.................Irina :sad: Queen Khorkina :sad: will I ever find a replacement for them???? I don´t think so....

I was watching TV yesterday a show in VH1 about models and I realized that Adriana Lima is the most beautiful women I´ve ever seen:kiss:............seriously she is flawless....what a face what a a body what a heart :confused::lol:................OMG:hearts::hearts:
She has definitely replaced Jennifer Connelly and Carmen Kass in my "make me wanna go lesbian list" :angel:..................still my "makes me wanna stay straight list" is way bigger :D

Paco
Mar 29th, 2008, 11:08 PM
one more thing about Ahonen. He just won Finnish national champs :D
What a great way to end career :D

Danči Dementia
Mar 30th, 2008, 12:31 PM
What is up???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did he cried or anything like it=?????

bye1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Mar 30th, 2008, 01:44 PM
well now that I think about it......Cramen kass still rockS!!!

:kiss: to all

Paco
Mar 30th, 2008, 04:56 PM
did he cried or anything like it=?????

after winning it? no rather not. it's not he's style. Maybe a little smile or something but not too much ;) but on the other hand during last season he smiled much more than earlier so maybe it was different. I don't know I haven't seen it.
Anyway he's known as person who does not show feelings during competition. You couldn't see what he is thinking. Well he once said: we're here for jumping not for smiling ;)

but when he announced end of career he drop some tears.
And he said that finally he can be the real father :D

he's last jump gonna be on 9th July in Lahti

Alenyaa
Apr 1st, 2008, 01:34 AM
What is up???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did he cried or anything like it=?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, only the Japanese do that when they win a ski-jumping event :lol:

Danči Dementia
Apr 1st, 2008, 06:59 AM
or a figure skating event!!!!
:lol: :lol:

Alenyaa
Apr 3rd, 2008, 06:49 PM
Indeed they do :lol:

But I was actually refering to Nagano Olympics in 1998 :)

Danči Dementia
Apr 3rd, 2008, 07:46 PM
:confused:

Paco
Apr 3rd, 2008, 08:49 PM
if I remember correctly Japan took: two golds one silver and one bronze in Nagano Olympics

bruce goose
Apr 4th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Here. (http://home.casema.nl/r.gleijm/Lake_Of_Tears.mp3)Hey Rick,do you know anything about Dutch or German players from the 1990s---or do you know any older people who might?I'm loking for a small bit of info on ex-player Sabine Hack.

Rix643
Apr 4th, 2008, 11:36 PM
No, no and no; sorry 'bout that.
The only somewhat comprehensive info about Hack I could find, was on the German Wikipedia-pages: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabine_Hack; it says she's married, has two children and lives in Sarasota, Florida (maybe Fredlander knows her...)

bruce goose
Apr 5th, 2008, 03:27 AM
No, no and no; sorry 'bout that.
The only somewhat comprehensive info about Hack I could find, was on the German Wikipedia-pages: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabine_Hack; it says she's married, has two children and lives in Sarasota, Florida (maybe Fredlander knows her...)Thank you for your honesty but I don't know who 'Fredlander' is;should I be familiar with this person?

Rix643
Apr 5th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Fredlander posts occasionally in ED Fan Club. If memory serves me right he lives in Sarasota.

bruce goose
Apr 5th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Fredlander posts occasionally in ED Fan Club. If memory serves me right he lives in Sarasota.As far as you can tell,would he be willing to at least entertain my question?...the Captain gave me a recommendation to check with someone a couple months ago and the other fellow acted like a snotty bitch.I suspect that his pride was hurt when he couldn't answer the query,and I would've kicked him in the teeth if he had spoken to me that way face-to-face.

I'd rather not bother 'Fredlander' if he'll react in a feminine,hostile manner as the other guy did.Do you know him well enough to be confident that he'll respond more maturely?

Danči Dementia
Apr 5th, 2008, 09:32 PM
that Fredlander is a complete asshole so don´t even bother in asking him anything...as soon as he sees you are Mexican he is going to insult with no reason......so...

Danči Dementia
Apr 5th, 2008, 09:33 PM
trust me I know what I am saying

Rix643
Apr 5th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Well Bruce, there you have it. Besides, I really doubt it whether he could give you any more information about Hack. Sarasota has a population of about 55000 and I doubt it if Fredlander would know them all... ;)

bruce goose
Apr 5th, 2008, 10:04 PM
trust me I know what I am sayingThank you,Dani;I think that Paco will really appreciate spending his life with you because they don't have too many super joyas latinas in Warsaw--so you will seem even more precious and unique to him than you would to the average Mexican guy.:)...no prejudice intended against Polish girls,of course.

...oh,and thanks for the effort,Flying Dutchman.

Danči Dementia
Apr 6th, 2008, 09:37 AM
I know.......some guys aprecciate more what they don´t have everyday

Its very late and I can´t sleep.....I don´t know why but I just can´t.........I tried to sleep a while ago but I couldn´t....the good thing is that tomorrow is Sunday so.....I´ll sleep as much as I can.............I hope....who cares about homework

Paco
Apr 6th, 2008, 12:26 PM
that Fredlander is a complete asshole so don´t even bother in asking him anything...as soon as he sees you are Mexican he is going to insult with no reason......so...

you're so cute :kiss:
well you're right. Actually, I think it was the first time I really lost control over me.

Paco
Apr 6th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I know.......some guys aprecciate more what they don´t have everyday
it's pretty normal ;)

Its very late and I can´t sleep.....I don´t know why but I just can´t.........I tried to sleep a while ago but I couldn´t....the good thing is that tomorrow is Sunday so.....I´ll sleep as much as I can.............I hope....who cares about homework
oh skarbie :hug:

Paco
Apr 6th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Yesterday in the morning I went for barbecuing with my friends and we had so much fun.
But later we decide for after party and I drunk pretty a lot. They made mistake letting me making drinks. I drank much more then anyone else :lol: :p

Paco
Apr 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM
well I'm watching f1 and well Robert lost 2 places on start :(
but still pole position for him is great result :worship:

Danči Dementia
Apr 7th, 2008, 04:42 AM
Yesterday in the morning I went for barbecuing with my friends and we had so much fun.
But later we decide for after party and I drunk pretty a lot. They made mistake letting me making drinks. I drank much more then anyone else :lol: :p

that is the bad thing about making the drinks for your friends....you have to taste them before you give it to them in case if you put too much alcohol or too little juice...and besides that you also drink what you have to drink....so you drink more than them....you get drunk faster....that is why beer rules!!! :rocker2:

Danči Dementia
Apr 7th, 2008, 04:43 AM
BTW today we have new time!!! we have to move our clock one hour more......so right now it should be 9:43 pm but in the new time its 10:43 pm......

mc8114
Apr 7th, 2008, 01:12 PM
time will change here in late april i reckon

mc8114
Apr 7th, 2008, 01:24 PM
:banana:
just felt like doing that
:p

Paco
Apr 7th, 2008, 02:15 PM
BTW today we have new time!!! we have to move our clock one hour more......so right now it should be 9:43 pm but in the new time its 10:43 pm......

time will change here in late april i reckon

In Poland we've changed it a week ago :)

Paco
Apr 7th, 2008, 02:19 PM
that is the bad thing about making the drinks for your friends....you have to taste them before you give it to them in case if you put too much alcohol or too little juice...and besides that you also drink what you have to drink....so you drink more than them....you get drunk faster....that is why beer rules!!! :rocker2:

actually I wanted to get drunk so it wasn't a problem.
What's more in my glass were like twice vodka than in my friend's. And mostly I drank it pure.
What's more I made one round only for myself (because only my glass was empty) And at the end no one wanted drink more. So I HAD TO drink it. And it was like the half of glass :lol:

Mathijs
Apr 7th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Hi ppl!

Such a pity i cannot come online too much (see my post about it in the SS thread)

Hope i can keep in touch, else there's always the mailbox i still can open @ school....

Rix643
Apr 7th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Found it at the local supermarket, couldn't resist....

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/Rix643/temp/paco.jpg

Instant coffee

Paco
Apr 7th, 2008, 10:10 PM
oh interesting :lol:

Alenyaa
Apr 8th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Hey paco, did you hear Ferrari say they consider Robert their main rival for 2008? BOOYAH! :lol:

And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only Vodka addict in here :D

quasar
Apr 8th, 2008, 04:42 AM
Paco-fee: Great brand name!

Re: DST. I never reset my clock. I'm a sun worshipper and that goes against my religious tenets.

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Apr 8th, 2008, 05:42 AM
Found it at the local supermarket, couldn't resist....

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/Rix643/temp/paco.jpg

Instant coffee

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I want some of that Paco´s coffee:drool::hearts:

That was fun!!!!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Apr 8th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Hey paco, did you hear Ferrari say they consider Robert their main rival for 2008? BOOYAH! :lol:

And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only Vodka addict in here :D

:confused: :lol:

Merce you can do anything you want in here!!!!

Mat I hope you are fine!!!! take care......

Paco
Apr 8th, 2008, 07:48 AM
well BMW is surprisingly very strong. and Robert has great skills so...
McLaren is in weak season. I mean when you look at the previous seasons it was once good the other bad..and again good, and so on ;)
I only hope Robert will never drive for ferrari :p

Alenyaa
Apr 8th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Well, I don't see him teaming up with Hamilton. Now Raikonnen and Kubica, THAT would make a kick-ass team!

Robert's my new fave, after Taku, that is, but I'm afraid we won't see HIM up front anymore :p

Danči Dementia
Apr 9th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Oh yeah!!!!??????
I will drive a 1994 Nissan Tsuru one day!!!! and Raikkonnen Kubica etc etc will have nothing on me!!! uh!!!

Alenyaa
Apr 10th, 2008, 11:40 PM
That's the spirit! I'd sign you for my team if I had one! :rocker2:

mc8114
Apr 11th, 2008, 01:05 PM
me too :D

Danči Dementia
Apr 13th, 2008, 12:16 AM
I would definitely be a part of Merce´s team....but in alenyaa´s team.....well I don´t think so.....

I´m just kidding Michael!!!! I would be a part of your team too

mc8114
Apr 14th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Dani D, we could so have an FF team :cool:

Rix643
Apr 14th, 2008, 01:30 PM
You, Dani and Lady Alenyaa as test-driver... :rolleyes:

bruce goose
Apr 14th, 2008, 06:06 PM
You, Dani and Lady Alenyaa as test-driver... :rolleyes:...OR Doña Alenyaa as crash-test dummy...or is it dummy-etta?

Alenyaa
Apr 15th, 2008, 12:52 AM
My God, I turn my back for only a short while and I go from team-principal to crash test-dummy... :lol:

Danči Dementia
Apr 19th, 2008, 01:12 AM
What did you ecpected man?????????

Ok I had nothing to say that was just a non-sense comment to avoid the dissaparation of my thread....

Anyway....the weather is fucking crazy in here.....very hot at midday and in the afternoon it rains....just like it wa in my dear Pachuca but in Puebla everything is more anoyying including the weather....

Also I finished my exams today........I thinl I did well...next week I will have results... I´m pleased with my exams

Paco
Apr 19th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Anyway....the weather is fucking crazy in here.....very hot at midday and in the afternoon it rains....just like it wa in my dear Pachuca but in Puebla everything is more anoyying including the weather....

well the weather here is crazy too ;) one day it's pretty warm like 20 degrees and next day it's very cold like 5 and rainy.
Today it seems to be pretty nice :)

Also I finished my exams today........I thinl I did well...next week I will have results... I´m pleased with my exams

:bounce: I'm sure you'll have great marks baby :kiss:
in my case I'm going to have exams next week. On Tuesday I have 2 actually I don't see the problem with it. Then on Thursday another one and that seems to be hard one. And on next Monday I'm going to have probably the hardest one
But I feel I can learn for it so it shouldn't be a big problem :)

bruce goose
Apr 20th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Before I die--and that MIGHT be in half an hour since I'll be walking home from the cyber center in Al Centro--I'd like to see Paco plant a nice,warm,romantic Muzzle Kiss on Dani.If he does it well enough,she MIGHT be content to let him squeeze her delicious,juicy buns.Dios los bendiga,Duo Precioso!:D:wavey:

Danči Dementia
Apr 20th, 2008, 08:48 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:.....now you are the ones who likes to watch???

bruce goose
Apr 20th, 2008, 06:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:.....now you are the ones who likes to watch???:)No,I don't need to watch the really private stuff;I'm just happy for you two that you're in love.:D

Paco
Apr 20th, 2008, 08:47 PM
:)No,I don't need to watch the really private stuff;I'm just happy for you two that you're in love.:D

oh :awww: :D