saint2
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Iron Maiden rox, but I dont like this "symphonic music"

Here is great song :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zGfgKht4Ijw

low quality, but it love it...

Mathijs
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:46 PM
:wavey: back and gone again, pity i cant stay on long, but i'll back tomorrow ;)

Danči Dementia
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Iron Maiden rox, but I dont like this "symphonic music"

Here is great song :

Interesting I liked it.

You really like the old metal don´t you??

Mathijs
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Metallica :rocker: :rocker2:

see ya'll and good night! :zzz:

Paco
Jan 19th, 2008, 10:08 AM
I liked sentenced...............it sounded a little like Charon to me

Sentenced is very nice.
Well for me they sound a bit like Oomph! Only vocal ;)

well they have very strange videos :lol:
Träumst Du (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=xwh-iPoegyM)
Augen Auf (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=L1fwCI19My0)
Brennedne Liebe (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=g4fLcMduq30) with L'ame Immortelle
Sex hat keine macht (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=GSOLFXf0zBw)
Gott ist ein Popstar (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=v9C831c5WVQ)

Paco
Jan 19th, 2008, 10:10 AM
as I mentioned L'ame Immortelle I really like this song of them
Stumme Shreie (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=znLa8qimLmY&feature=related)

Paco
Jan 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Here is great song :

I kinda like it :)

Paco
Jan 19th, 2008, 11:47 AM
and now 69eyes but new version of them ;) (long time ago they started as hard rock band but change style. I think I like both version but newest more)

Gothic girl (http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukv212HjVYY) - I think the most know song of them
Sister of charity (http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=DRteeTYULZ8&feature=related)
Betty blue (http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=RCfMZA44pj8&feature=related)
Dance D'Amour (http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=1TLYDF00Jts&feature=related)
Lost boys (http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=p4oRM6tC8PQ&feature=related)
Devils (http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=T5rh969E9oA&feature=related)

dulkogii
Jan 19th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Elena..perfect win! come on girl!

Mathijs
Jan 19th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Elena..perfect win! come on girl!

erm its okay but this is the OFFTOPIC thread....

Go here: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=4416&page=3316

Rix643
Jan 19th, 2008, 06:15 PM
erm its okay but this is the OFFTOPIC thread....

Go here: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=4416&page=3316

Does this mean it is prohibited to talk about the Golden One in here? As far as I'm concerned we can talk about the Divine Miss D. anywhere on this site.....

Paco
Jan 19th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I think we can talk in here about everything what we want ;)

Mathijs
Jan 19th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Does this mean it is prohibited to talk about the Golden One in here? As far as I'm concerned we can talk about the Divine Miss D. anywhere on this site.....

Offcourse its not prohibited!, yes we can talk about the Golden one everywhere in the forum thats not the problem, you just can keep on talking about Lena, np :)
But i just don't like all being mixed up, it cause me (dunno bout the others) to lose the clarity between the different stories, then i just can't keep track of it no more...

Danči Dementia
Jan 20th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Well yes we can mention Lena every once in a while in this thread......at the end we are all here for her aren´t we?

But I do agree with Mat....the clarity get lost sometimes...
Dulkogii is not a frequent visitor in here that is why he or she doesn´t know

I´m back in Puebla.....I arrived today....lets see is this semester I can finally get used to this city and its fucking arrogant anoyying people...and make at least one friend..........hehe

mc8114
Jan 20th, 2008, 11:11 AM
this is turning into a music thread :cool:

i love John Mayer's music :inlove:

Danči Dementia
Jan 21st, 2008, 02:26 AM
Hi Merce!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are back in Cairo I guess??

:wavey:

I don´t know who Jonh Mayer is :lol:.....I mean I´ve heard of him because he was with Jessica Simpson :lol:....but I´ve never heard his music

Paco
Jan 21st, 2008, 07:23 AM
still better than I :lol: I've never heard about him

bruce goose
Jan 22nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
still better than I :lol: I've never heard about himVive Polonia,Pawel...and that's referring to your distant cousin Aggie Rad's great performance.:)Elena is still THE ONE here of course but I figured,since you're a nice guy,that Poland needs one of their own to cheer for once in a while.It's not like they ever win any military battles,yet at least you Poles are a lot tougher than those sissy Belgian Wafflers.;)

Alenyaa
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
It's not like they ever win any military battles,yet at least you Poles are a lot tougher than those sissy Belgian Wafflers.;)

:haha:

bruce goose
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
You liked that one,huh?:)That's the great thing about pacifist countries;they don't even mind it when you insult their feeble military.:lol::haha:

Alenyaa
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
That, plus the fact I'm actually Dutch but live in Belgium :p

Paco
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:41 PM
KURWA :sad:
what a great schedule for exams I have :help:
it starts on 30 January and ends on 8th.
Well I have 3 exams this semester. One is on 30.01, second on 31.01 and third 1.02 :help:
I'm gonna die because of it :fiery:

Paco
Jan 22nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
oh the good thing is that I WILL have a lot of time for learning for the second try :rolleyes:

saint2
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
Vive Polonia,Pawel...and that's referring to your distant cousin Aggie Rad's great performance.:)Elena is still THE ONE here of course but I figured,since you're a nice guy,that Poland needs one of their own to cheer for once in a while.It's not like they ever win any military battles,yet at least you Poles are a lot tougher than those sissy Belgian Wafflers.;)

Beter not mention Aggie Rad. here...Havent You learned yet, that only player who is allowed to talk about here is Lena D, and also only about how "shes gorgeous and AFR" (every, even a little criticism is forbidden) ;):lol::lol:?

Danči Dementia
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:23 PM
Not in here......you know captain does not come here at all so we can say anything we want!!!!
But if she beats Daniela.....she will be a forbidden topic in here.....Ok?

saint2
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:28 PM
Not in here......you know captain does not come here at all so we can say anything we want!!!!
But if she beats Daniela.....she will be a forbidden topic in here.....Ok?

Actually, thanx to Aga Elena wont be passed in ranking by the biggest (f)luck of AO2008. In today's match I'll cheer Dani too, but wnt be sad if Aga will win :)

bruce goose
Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:42 PM
When you get finished powdering your nose and applying blush;),maybe you can give me your opinion on something.Which pair of languages is closer together in structure,Portuguese and Spanish or Dutch and German?

As for dear Lena,she looks a WHOLE LOT better now after Masha destroyed and took a crap all over Henin.MS seems to be in one of those powerful,unstoppable grooves right now so Lena's loss is easier to understand.:)That, plus the fact I'm actually Dutch but live in Belgium :p

Rix643
Jan 22nd, 2008, 07:47 PM
KURWA :sad:

PUTA :sad:
I'm just translating for the Spanish speaking people among us. Don't mean anything with it :angel:)

Beter not mention Aggie Rad. here...Havent You learned yet, that only player who is allowed to talk about here is Lena D, and also only about how "shes gorgeous and AFR" (every, even a little criticism is forbidden) ;):lol::lol:?

In the Gardens of Edem we shall only speak the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth

When you get finished powdering your nose and applying blush;),maybe you can give me your opinion on something.Which pair of languages is closer together in structure,Portuguese and Spanish or Dutch and German?

Without a doubt, Portuguese and Spanish. We Dutch prefer not to be compared with Germans in any way. In fact, best is not to mention us together in one sentence.

Paco
Jan 22nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
I'm just translating for the Spanish speaking people among us. Don't mean anything with it :angel:)

ok then....
anyway that's not funny as before it I have another 3 tests. But whatever I'm not gonna give up :armed:
well I was kinda broken but not anymore :D

Rix643
Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:05 PM
ok then....
anyway that's not funny as before it I have another 3 tests. But whatever I'm not gonna give up :armed:
well I was kinda broken but not anymore :D

Good to hear. The most important thing to learn at a university, besides getting ample expertise of course, is perseverance.

EDIT: and of course, university trains your memory as well........ :p

Danči Dementia
Jan 23rd, 2008, 12:47 AM
omfg dANI WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I´m happy.....out of all my favorites I expected less of her than of Elena or Ana or Nicole.....and look at her....

Radwanska who???

YEAH MEN!!!!!!!!1

Danči Dementia
Jan 23rd, 2008, 12:50 AM

In the Gardens of Edem we shall only speak the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth

Without a doubt, Portuguese and Spanish. We Dutch prefer not to be compared with Germans in any way. In fact, best is not to mention us together in one sentence.

:lol::lol: I knew what Kurwa means :angel:...why I do not know but I know...........

And when we say she is gorgeous and she AFR we are not lying!!!!!!!!!

I´m sorry but ducth to me is more like german than spanish-portuguese......honestly.....

Paco
Jan 23rd, 2008, 09:57 AM
well kurwa has more meanings:
1. when you call a girl/woman kurwa it means she is whore
2. you can use it when you're angry o kurwa and that would mean oh, fuck

Rix643
Jan 23rd, 2008, 10:37 AM
Nonetheless, my first wife always got very angry everytime I said it, although it was not directed at her....

saint2
Jan 23rd, 2008, 11:16 AM
well kurwa has more meanings:
1. when you call a girl/woman kurwa it means she is whore
2. you can use it when you're angry o kurwa and that would mean oh, fuck

Thats why english language is very poor comparing to polish...

Danči Dementia
Jan 24th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Nonetheless, my first wife always got very angry everytime I said it, although it was not directed at her....

:lol:

wELL MY MOM ALSO GETS angry at me everytime I say Puta....but I say Puta Madre not Puta......
Puta Madre is something like fuck or shit!! when something bad happens...or when Lena loses or qhen Toluca loses :lol::lol:

Paco
Jan 24th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Puta madre would be kurwa mać :angel:

mać is old polish for mother.

bruce goose
Jan 24th, 2008, 04:07 PM
You snotty little brat...you never even thanked me for explaining 'bilge room' to you.Before you get that warm Muzzle Kiss from Paco,I hope he lays you over his knees and spanks your juicy,latina buns...then again,that MIGHT not be a good punishment 'cos you'll pro'bly enjoy it.:lol: :lol::lol: I knew what Kurwa means :angel:...why I do not know but I know...........

And when we say she is gorgeous and she AFR we are not lying!!!!!!!!!

I´m sorry but ducth to me is more like german than spanish-portuguese......honestly.....

quasar
Jan 24th, 2008, 07:26 PM
MK:

We Dutch prefer not to be compared with Germans in any way. In fact, best is not to mention us together in one sentence.

Is that for real? Do Dutch and Germans ppl feel an actual disdain for each other? Could you pls clarify as to the extent of this and its origin? (WWII? 1974 WC Finals?). I'm genuinely interesed.

Cheers and many tks,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Jan 24th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I have no problem with the average German. But there is a rivalry between us in terms of almost everything :p

bruce goose
Jan 25th, 2008, 12:05 AM
At least you Dutch fellows--we'll include YOU as a 'fellow' this time,Alenyaa--are relatively competitive with big Deutschland.Rumor has it that Poland has been conquered a few times when a squad of German soldiers got lost in the woods and stumbled over the border by accident.:lol:I have no problem with the average German. But there is a rivalry between us in terms of almost everything :p

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:09 AM
You snotty little brat...you never even thanked me for explaining 'bilge room' to you.Before you get that warm Muzzle Kiss from Paco,I hope he lays you over his knees and spanks your juicy,latina buns...then again,that MIGHT not be a good punishment 'cos you'll pro'bly enjoy it.:lol:

Oh wth?? are you calling me a brat???....uh no!!! I´m everything but a brat TRUST ME :).

And well thank you for telling me what the bilge room is...:).

And that spanking thing is getting too perverted to me...I´m not sure if I would like that....my juicy latina buns....how do you know that my buns are juicy??? what if I have no buns at all??? and Paco will have nothing to spank

You do not know my buns.....and you never will :angel:

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:17 AM
MK:

Is that for real? Do Dutch and Germans ppl feel an actual disdain for each other? Could you pls clarify as to the extent of this and its origin? (WWII? 1974 WC Finals?). I'm genuinely interesed.

Cheers and many tks,

Carlos

:wavey: Hi Carlos nice to see you back..:bounce: don´t abandon us for that long:sad:.

And I second Carlos on this....I´m also very interested....It would e nice to see the point of view of a German too.

BTW one of my new house mates is German....I will ask him later

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Speking of German.....well guys guess what??
Do you remember that I once mentioned that I was studying Russian??? well I don´t remember if I ever told you but I was last semester....and I did learn a little......anyway.....I went to sign up for Russian 2 on tuesday and the lady that was in the desk told me...."the Russian class is cancelled" and I was like WTF???:eek: what am I going to do???:sad::sad:...then I went to see the moderator or the language faculty and she explain me that the teacher was in Russia and that things got a little complicated for him in there...and that he will be back in Puebla until march:eek:.......and I was like:eek:....I gave him 26 dollars because I asked him to buy me a Russian flag and a shirt and one of those things to carry the keys of your house....and he said yes.....anyway.......I was like well Ipm going to take French....but since I already know a little of French I had to do a test to see in wich level of French I am..but I had to pay 100 pesos more and I was like hell no so I asked for German......so I signed up in German:angel:...
German makes me more exited than French......but I really wanted to continue with Russian:sad::sad:.

I´ll go to German classes every saturday from 4pm to 8 pm

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:30 AM
I hope I won´t forget the little or much French that I´ve learnt....because this semester I´m npt going to take French in university........because it was mixed with another subject at the same time 2pm I had 2 classes and I can only be in one....so the semester that starts in august of this year I´ll be taking French 2......anyway the things that we are going to see in French 2 I already know them so.......I do not what to do :confused:......I donpt want to mix the languages....but its too late to regret because I signed up for German.....anyway I still have to learn German anyway so I better start now.....
Why isn´t spansih the most important language in the world??? so I wouldn´t have to learn any other.........

But I do like lerning new languages.....I like it very much...and I´m good in languages...

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:34 AM
My mom keeps telling me go and learn chinese mandarin.....and I´m like NO FUCKING WAY MA.....HEHE

bruce goose
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Actually,only Paco needs to know you intimately as I hinted at when I said that HE would spank you.As for your other question,last year I was pissing you off by telling the Europeans that Latinas are so wonderfully shaped in their jeans(we were discussing Lena's backside then).Even though you didn't like my words,you admitted that your buns were nice also.:)

You don't have to try what you don't want,Dani,but trust me...when it's done properly,the goal is NOT to hurt the sweet chica--it makes her tingle with excitement.You enjoy listening to many kinds of music 'cos you're a curious gal,and I believe that you really might do this someday...even if you don't mention it in the forum.:lol:Oh wth?? are you calling me a brat???....uh no!!! I´m everything but a brat TRUST ME :).

And well thank you for telling me what the bilge room is...:).

And that spanking thing is getting too perverted to me...I´m not sure if I would like that....my juicy latina buns....how do you know that my buns are juicy??? what if I have no buns at all??? and Paco will have nothing to spank

You do not know my buns.....and you never will :angel:

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:36 AM
i DON´T KNOW what else to say......:lol:.....I´m just cheating and sending dumb comments to increse my post numbers :angel:

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:37 AM
BTW Dani lost :sad: :sad:
Merce come and cry with me.......also alenyaa since he is a fan of Danka too....lets forget the defeat with bottle of vodka...............and if anyone else wants to join us.....bring your own bottle......hehe

I´m still a fan of Ana but I did not like her attitude yesterday.....fucking umpire

bruce goose
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Daniela has put on at least 15 pounds from what she used to weigh---and she looks FANTASTIC!!!:hearts:I'm sorry for you that she lost but,by the way,her buns are starting to fill out also.:drool:

See if you can remember this from your preparatoria French:Vous etes tres belle,latina fou avec derriere delicieux!;)BTW Dani lost :sad: :sad:
Merce come and cry with me.......also alenyaa since he is a fan of Danka too....lets forget the defeat with bottle of vodka...............and if anyone else wants to join us.....bring your own bottle......hehe

I´m still a fan of Ana but I did not like her attitude yesterday.....fucking umpire

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Actually,only Paco needs to know you intimately as I hinted at when I said that HE would spank you.As for your other question,last year I was pissing you off by telling the Europeans that Latinas are so wonderfully shaped in their jeans(we were discussing Lena's backside then).Even though you didn't like my words,you admitted that your buns were nice also.:)

You don't have to try what you don't want,Dani,but trust me...when it's done properly,the goal is NOT to hurt the sweet chica--it makes her tingle with excitement.You enjoy listening to many kinds of music 'cos you're a curious gal,and I believe that you really might do this someday...even if you don't mention it in the forum.:lol:

Oh shit .......you got me :)I´m blushing....How can you remember that??? now I rememebr how badly you were pissing all of us off by saying that Lena doesn´t have good buns....I even sent you pics...
And :lol::lol: well the spanking thing is something that Paco and I will discuss privately.....and
I´m blushing again ..........and I won´t mention in the forum that is for sure

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Daniela has put on at least 15 pounds from what she used to weigh---and she looks FANTASTIC!!!:hearts:I'm sorry for you that she lost but,by the way,her buns are starting to fill out also.:drool:

See if you can remember this from your preparatoria French:Vous etes tres belle,latina fou avec derriere delicieux!;)

You are really obsessed with the back part of a female aren´t you???

No sería delicieuse???

mmmmm I reallt should get French classes

bruce goose
Jan 25th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Actually,I used the masculine form of the adjective but I think that you're right:derriere is pro'bly feminine which means you typed correctly.You also proved me wrong last year with the photos because I only remembered those pics I had seen of Lena when she first came on the scene.The years have helped her grow into shapely womanhood.It's too bad that my other favorite Elena(Bovina)is still mostly flat-assed.However,there are MANY other fabulous traits to a woman and I'll change the subject if you want,Joya de Paco.:)You are really obsessed with the back part of a female aren´t you???

No sería delicieuse???

mmmmm I reallt should get French classes

Danči Dementia
Jan 25th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Actually,I used the masculine form of the adjective but I think that you're right:derriere is pro'bly feminine which means you typed correctly.You also proved me wrong last year with the photos because I only remembered those pics I had seen of Lena when she first came on the scene.The years have helped her grow into shapely womanhood.It's too bad that my other favorite Elena(Bovina)is still mostly flat-assed.However,there are MANY other fabulous traits to a woman and I'll change the subject if you want,Joya de Paco.:)

Well I´m not sure if I´m right maybe alenyaa can tell us if its delicieux or deliceiuse....you know the astard speak French...:worship::worship:...
Its Ok you can talk botu whatever you want in here.....well the catholisism is an exception....the only one I think

Buenas Noches!!!!!!!.....me voy a bañar y despues a dormir...que descanses!!!

Paco
Jan 25th, 2008, 01:39 PM
And :lol::lol: well the spanking thing is something that Paco and I will discuss privately.....and
I´m blushing again ..........and I won´t mention in the forum that is for sure

yes it will be only between us. No one else has to know about it skarbie :kiss:

bruce goose
Jan 25th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Maybe you can explain what 'skarbie' means someday...and you can also stop worrying,Paco.No one is trying to invade the intimacy between you and Dani;I was just teasing her because she first mentioned the spanking as a terrible thing even though she would pro'bly LOVE it if it were done correctly.;)

As for her other question,I always used to hear the black Americans criticize women in the States for having a skinny ass--even when everything else was excellent.Therefore,when I see a beauty like Bovina or Vaidisova who has a pancake in her pants,this raises the perfectionist in me to wish that she had the final piece to the puzzle.That way,some super-ugly guy who has no girlfriend couldn't try to speak badly of her.PLUS,of course,juicy Latina buns:drool: are WONDERFUL to see so it's a little disappointing when a pretty girl doesn't have them...YOU don't need to fret over that problem,lucky boy!:) yes it will be only between us. No one else has to know about it skarbie :kiss:

Paco
Jan 25th, 2008, 04:17 PM
"skarb" means treasure
skarbie is form of one polish case. According to "polish grammar in nutshell" book it's called locative case.

Anyway when you call your love skarbie it means something like dear or honey
You can also add mój before skarbie and it means my

Paco
Jan 25th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Kiira is second after SP of European Champs :D
It's pretty nice result. 58.60 pts. It was written season best which is strange and she got 64,20 in national champs but it seems it does not count.
Laura is 3rd and Jenni 12th. I'm disappointed with Jenni's result as I know Susanna would do it better :(

bruce goose
Jan 25th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Yes,indeed,Dani is a skarb;she is as feisty as a Zapatista while being soft and beautiful like a flower...good on ya.:)"skarb" means treasure
skarbie is form of one polish case. According to "polish grammar in nutshell" book it's called locative case.

Mathijs
Jan 25th, 2008, 09:30 PM

mmm all seems to going well in here....

Well i have a room/appartment of my own now in Groningen (nearest city and the city where i study + i'll share the appartment with some other students who are on the same school as me) so that will mean that i will move out of here (my parents room) very soon and that i have to arrange alot of things (buy stuff that i can't take to my room from here) tomorrow i'll go to my room to get some old stuff out, put some stuff in and clean it up, i'll move in little by little...

Oh and don't you all worry, i won't go now i have a room of my own, i'll come back here offcourse, guess the access will be difficult in the beginning but i still have my pc @ my parents home ;)....

I am really looking forward to it..... :)

Paco
Jan 26th, 2008, 07:37 AM
very nice Mat :D

Paco
Jan 26th, 2008, 09:54 AM
well yesterday was also a free dance and Oksana Domnina with Maxim Shabalin took gold. Theirs free dance is just perfect :D

Paco
Jan 26th, 2008, 01:15 PM
"skarb" means treasure

I think made mistake :o
it should be vocative case.
skarbie is correct form for both locative and vocative

crap I should learn polish grammar again :p :lol:
I mean I know correct forms but I don't know which case it is.
I know it's not necessary to know it in everyday life but I feel kinda stupid now :o but whatever :shrug:

anyway feel free to correct my mistakes if someone knows it better :)
and feel free to call me stupid :p

and yeah I shouldn't be a teacher :lol:

Paco
Jan 26th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Kiira finished champs on 5th place :sad:
She got 103.62 in free skate which is her season best. Too many mistakes for medal :sad: what a disappointment

At least Laura was 3rd :)

bruce goose
Jan 26th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Kiira finished champs on 5th place :sad:
She got 103.62 in free skate which is her season best. Too many mistakes for medal :sad: what a disappointment

At least Laura was 3rd :)Don't worry about your specific grammar explanation,Paco,'cos I didn't intend to study Polish anyway aside from asking you for a few words.

Don't be TOO sad over Kiira,either;even if you're disappointed,just remember that Dani in Kiira's outfit:hearts:will NEVER be a disappointment.;)

Paco
Jan 26th, 2008, 09:27 PM
today I should have received results of mechanics test. But still I didn't get it :fiery:
I need to get 3.5 (at lest 63 pts per 100) or I will be fucked up ;)

and I'm sitting like an idiot waiting for it :rolleyes:

bruce goose
Jan 26th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Paco,you don't say 'fucked up' when you are in a bad situation with consequences;you simply say 'fucked'...the more polite slang is 'screwed',and there are other expressions that are less informal.

'Fucked up' is used when someone gets their ass kicked,or if they get either sick or affected some other way by strong liquor or drugs(usually something stronger than marijuana unless it's a potent mix of some kind).It can also mean that someone is emotionally devastated--as in near suicidal--over sad news.People call someone 'fucked up' when they are insane,too,but they typically say 'fucked up in the head' for that intent...all of this is considered profanity,of course.;)today I should have received results of mechanics test. But still I didn't get it :fiery:
I need to get 3.5 (at lest 63 pts per 100) or I will be fucked up ;)

and I'm sitting like an idiot waiting for it :rolleyes:

Paco
Jan 27th, 2008, 12:03 PM
ok then thanks for explanation :D

I've got 4.5 which means I have final mark 4. Well there is still theory but it should be easy. I'm so happy :D

bruce goose
Jan 27th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Well,I usually don't correct grammar in this forum even though I AM a language teacher(your Dani:hearts: is SOOOO cute when she uses the wrong word)...but I thought that you might enjoy this explanation.:D...glad that your score was OK.:) ok then thanks for explanation :D

I've got 4.5 which means I have final mark 4. Well there is still theory but it should be easy. I'm so happy :D

Danči Dementia
Jan 27th, 2008, 10:44 PM

mmm all seems to going well in here....

Well i have a room/appartment of my own now in Groningen (nearest city and the city where i study + i'll share the appartment with some other students who are on the same school as me) so that will mean that i will move out of here (my parents room) very soon and that i have to arrange alot of things (buy stuff that i can't take to my room from here) tomorrow i'll go to my room to get some old stuff out, put some stuff in and clean it up, i'll move in little by little...

Oh and don't you all worry, i won't go now i have a room of my own, i'll come back here offcourse, guess the access will be difficult in the beginning but i still have my pc @ my parents home ;)....

I am really looking forward to it..... :)

Very nice Mat :).
But didn´t you live already in Groeningen???.
You are going to have a roomate or you are going to be alone in your room??
I also live whith other students....but some of them go in different school....

Well I start school tomorrow :o..........I just hope this semester will be better than the past semester.......I mean I hope I will finally like the school and the enviroment of Puebla...

Yesterday I started with German classes....I´m very happy....I really liked it....and I´m sure that by the time I finish my university I will be speaking German :)....I still hope that next may I will be back in Russian lesson again.....

German is a beautiful language

Danči Dementia
Jan 27th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Paco,you don't say 'fucked up' when you are in a bad situation with consequences;you simply say 'fucked'...the more polite slang is 'screwed',and there are other expressions that are less informal.

'Fucked up' is used when someone gets their ass kicked,or if they get either sick or affected some other way by strong liquor or drugs(usually something stronger than marijuana unless it's a potent mix of some kind).It can also mean that someone is emotionally devastated--as in near suicidal--over sad news.People call someone 'fucked up' when they are insane,too,but they typically say 'fucked up in the head' for that intent...all of this is considered profanity,of course.;)

Very nice to hear that I always say I´m fucked up too....when something goes wrong....and I think I´ll keep using it :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jan 27th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Well,I usually don't correct grammar in this forum even though I AM a language teacher(your Dani:hearts: is SOOOO cute when she uses the wrong word)...but I thought that you might enjoy this explanation.:D...glad that your score was OK.:)

:lol:......I always use the wrong word.....but I think all of you are used to it.....:angel:...
Actually my english has improved thanks to this forum....I learn some expresions and rules by reading some comment......
I remember that Alenyaa once told me that my english is better now than when I first started to chat with you guys......and that makes me very happy:)
I have bad ortography though.........but I have bad ortography anyways even in spanish...but ONLY in computer...you know forums,chats, things like that......because I do have to admit that I have beautiful writing and Paco can confirm this to you.....

Danči Dementia
Jan 27th, 2008, 10:51 PM
ok then thanks for explanation :D

:bounce::bounce:
I´m proud of you honey :worship:

bruce goose
Jan 27th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Btw,Paco,just so that you know I'm not like one of Dani's woman-chasing,Argentine cousins,I praised her juicy buns after she posted in the Ivanovic thread.NOT that you had ANYthing to worry about,but I figured that you could trust me more if you saw that I admitted it to you openly.;)ok then thanks for explanation :D

Mathijs
Jan 28th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Very nice Mat :).
But didn´t you live already in Groeningen???.
You are going to have a roomate or you are going to be alone in your room??
I also live whith other students....but some of them go in different school....

Well I start school tomorrow :o..........I just hope this semester will be better than the past semester.......I mean I hope I will finally like the school and the enviroment of Puebla...

Yesterday I started with German classes....I´m very happy....I really liked it....and I´m sure that by the time I finish my university I will be speaking German :)....I still hope that next may I will be back in Russian lesson again.....

German is a beautiful language

No Dani, i don't live in the city of GrOningen (;)) itself, i was born there, but i am living in a small village 15 km west of it....
But my room is in Groningen itself and yes i will have roommates, there will be 5 persons living in total, we all have our own room, but we have a living room together and two small kitchens and two small bathrooms...
I already now my roommates cuz they are going to the same school as me, they all study sth else but we know eachother well from the school....

Nice to hear that you're going to learn German, i only don't like it becuz well yeah the thing that we Dutch have with Germans...
German is similar to Dutch...

Paco
Jan 28th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Btw,Paco,just so that you know I'm not like one of Dani's woman-chasing,Argentine cousins,I praised her juicy buns after she posted in the Ivanovic thread.NOT that you had ANYthing to worry about,but I figured that you could trust me more if you saw that I admitted it to you openly.;)

well, I don't have any problems with it ;)

Danči Dementia
Jan 29th, 2008, 12:27 AM
No Dani, i don't live in the city of GrOningen (;)) itself, i was born there, but i am living in a small village 15 km west of it....
But my room is in Groningen itself and yes i will have roommates, there will be 5 persons living in total, we all have our own room, but we have a living room together and two small kitchens and two small bathrooms...
I already now my roommates cuz they are going to the same school as me, they all study sth else but we know eachother well from the school....

Nice to hear that you're going to learn German, i only don't like it becuz well yeah the thing that we Dutch have with Germans...
German is similar to Dutch...

Oh I see...the good thing is that you are not going to be far from home :)
In my house live 10 people :eek:....and the house still have one place available....we have one kitchen....but a big kicthen....and there are 4 women and 6 men......and I share my room...and I thnak God have my own room.....there are 5 bathrooms in the house....ut only 2 rooms have barthroom inside the room....my room and Edgar´s room the others have to go out of their room to takea shower and things like that.....

Anyway I hope you will jhave fun with your house mates since you alreday know them :)

and By spekaing German I can understand Dutch???:confused:

Alenyaa
Jan 30th, 2008, 12:49 AM
remember that Alenyaa once told me that my english is better now than when I first started to chat with you guys......and that makes me very happy
I did? :scratch: :lol:
It's true though, it has gotten a lot better :)

As for the German and Dutch languages, as Mat said, they are alike and I do think that if you know German, you'll understand a lot of Dutch as well :)

quasar
Jan 30th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Deliciuse or delicieux? (Btw, it's a general trait of femme fatales to have yummy asses...). :)

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Congrats to Paco on his test score and Mat on getting his own bachelor pad.

Oh, just for the record, Lena has great assets...front and derrière!

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. I don't think Ana squeaking her shoes was intentional. It just happenned and Daniela just let it get into her head. But, I'm in love with Ana, so what do I know. Perhaps we should let Mandy clear this for us... :)

Ps2. Still intrigued by the comments about the german-dutch distaste between each other...

bruce goose
Jan 30th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Like I told Dani,I'm pretty sure that she was right when she corrected me;if derriere is a feminine noun,then you use the corresponding feminine form of the adjective....and for the record--although Dani didn't want to talk about this last year;)--it's a general trait for LATINAS to have juicy,SPANKABLE;) buns...ain't that right,Dani?:lol:Deliciuse or delicieux? (Btw, it's a general trait of femme fatales to have yummy asses...). :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. I don't think Ana squeaking her shoes was intentional. It just happenned and Daniela just let it get into her head. But, I'm in love with Ana, so what do I know. Perhaps we should let Mandy clear this for us... :)

Ps2. Still intrigued by the comments about the german-dutch distaste between each other...

Mathijs
Jan 30th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Oh I see...the good thing is that you are not going to be far from home :)
In my house live 10 people :eek:....and the house still have one place available....we have one kitchen....but a big kicthen....and there are 4 women and 6 men......and I share my room...and I thnak God have my own room.....there are 5 bathrooms in the house....ut only 2 rooms have barthroom inside the room....my room and Edgar´s room the others have to go out of their room to takea shower and things like that.....

Anyway I hope you will jhave fun with your house mates since you alreday know them :)

and By spekaing German I can understand Dutch???:confused:

Indeed, anyhow i will be home @ my parents house on the weekends,
I am planning to move with 3-4 weeks, there still have to be a few things arranged before i can start to move to my own place....

Thanx Carlos, good to see ya back at last! :) oh and Carlos about the Dutch-German distaste, its cuz of WWII....

Danči Dementia
Jan 30th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Deliciuse or delicieux? (Btw, it's a general trait of femme fatales to have yummy asses...). :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Lena is great everywhere :)
Oh come on.......she didn´t do the same against Sharapova did she???....I mean I like Ana very very much......and Daniela complained when she was kicking ass....

Are you still obssesed with Mandy??
:wavey::wavey:

Danči Dementia
Jan 30th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Like I told Dani,I'm pretty sure that she was right when she corrected me;if derriere is a feminine noun,then you use the corresponding feminine form of the adjective....and for the record--although Dani didn't want to talk about this last year;)--it's a general trait for LATINAS to have juicy,SPANKABLE;) buns...ain't that right,Dani?:lol:

well definitely not all latinas have a juicy , SPANKABLE buns.....trust me......none of my friends have good buns.....

Alenyaa
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:36 AM
I would say that Dutch-German disliking depends from person to person. I've no problem with German, myself :)

Danči Dementia
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:38 AM
I don´t have a problem with them either....................10 days 10 days

Danči Dementia
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:41 AM
I only have a huge huge problem with the.....Russians..............OMG I can´t stand them.........

This OF COURSE is a joke....you all know how much I love and admire and respect Russia and her people.................actually I´m obsessed with that country since I was 9 years old

Danči Dementia
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:42 AM
I just have absolutely nothing to do

bruce goose
Jan 31st, 2008, 12:43 AM
Lo siento para el destino triste de tu tortuga...my mom and stepdad had one for over ten years so,if you get another,he or she will probably live a long time for you.:)

NONE of your friends are shaped like a true latina?:eek:That's amazing,Dani,but at least YOU are a fully-shaped chica preciosa.What's the problem,do poblanas eat as if they were California gringas?All rabbit food with no meat or any of our traditional favorites?:confused:No wonder so many stupid gringas spend thousands of US dollars at psychologist's offices.They believe that ridiculous fashion-industry lie that they must weigh 90 lbs. to be attractive.:rolleyes:Thank goodness that most Mexican girls don't try to be this way!!:D well definitely not all latinas have a juicy , SPANKABLE buns.....trust me......none of my friends have good buns.....

Danči Dementia
Jan 31st, 2008, 01:23 AM
Lo siento para el destino triste de tu tortuga...my mom and stepdad had one for over ten years so,if you get another,he or she will probably live a long time for you.:)

NONE of your friends are shaped like a true latina?:eek:That's amazing,Dani,but at least YOU are a fully-shaped chica preciosa.What's the problem,do poblanas eat as if they were California gringas?All rabbit food with no meat or any of our traditional favorites?:confused:No wonder so many stupid gringas spend thousands of US dollars at psychologist's offices.They believe that ridiculous fashion-industry lie that they must weigh 90 lbs. to be attractive.:rolleyes:Thank goodness that most Mexican girls don't try to be this way!!:D

wELL i DON´T KNOW ........When I said my friends I meant my Hidalgo friends....not here in Puebla.......the only friend I have rigth now is a German girl :o......and yes I don´t know if she eats like a California gringa.......................
and its not that we don´t try but with Mexiacan food its impossile to be skinny.............do you know that we are after the USA the country with more obesity???

bruce goose
Jan 31st, 2008, 01:38 AM
You're right,it IS very difficult,but part of the problem is that we eat so late compared to some of the gringos who have healthy diets.They eat at 6:00 p.m. and take a walk afterwards to burn the calories.So many of us,myself excluded,have supper very late and then go straight to bed...and ALL of the food goes STRAIGHT to the belly or ass.

I STILL like our chicas the way they are,though;even many of the thin girls put those crazy curves inside their blue jeans that drive us--especially ME--CRAZY:bounce::hearts::hearts::hearts::wavey: wELL i DON´T KNOW ........When I said my friends I meant my Hidalgo friends....not here in Puebla.......the only friend I have rigth now is a German girl :o......and yes I don´t know if she eats like a California gringa.......................
and its not that we don´t try but with Mexiacan food its impossile to be skinny.............do you know that we are after the USA the country with more obesity???

Paco
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:38 AM
well for sure girls has to have nice shapes. Not too big or too small. Just perfect :)

Paco
Jan 31st, 2008, 07:53 AM
I would say that Dutch-German disliking depends from person to person. I've no problem with German, myself :)

I agree with you

Here in Poland it's pretty similar but we "hate" Russia more than Germany. I think it's mostly because of the post WWII history. Even though we had battles with Russia since 17th century. Yes we had some fight with them earlier but I think it wasn't very important

But I don't have any problems with Russians and Germans and anyone else. I don't care about nationality I care about who each person is

Danči Dementia
Feb 1st, 2008, 12:03 AM
I agree with you

Here in Poland it's pretty similar but we "hate" Russia more than Germany. I think it's mostly because of the post WWII history. Even though we had battles with Russia since 17th century. Yes we had some fight with them earlier but I think it wasn't very important

But I don't have any problems with Russians and Germans and anyone else. I don't care about nationality I care about who each person is

OMG!!! :eek: that is a true surprise for me I always thougth that Polish people respected and like the Russian people...because thery "save" Poland from the nazis but I see now that I was wrong:eek:

quasar
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:19 AM
Dani,

I'm obssessed with Mandy's buns (they're a dandy!), Ana's smile, Lena's uber-lenosity (for lack of a better word) and shark semen (great for rectal fungus!).

As to the Germany-Dutch controversy, I'll take Amsterdam ovee Munich as a tourist destination, but will never surrender my passion for the German soccer squad (future Euro 2008 Champions).

Cheers,

Carlos

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:41 AM
Though I'll respect your privacy if this is a personal dialogue between you and Dani,I'm curious as to who 'Mandy' is.Is this the gorgeous,retired elf,Amanda Coetzer...or the beautiful but unsuccessful Luxembourg player,Mandy Minella...or a different Mandy altogether?

Dani is NOT a hypocrite when it comes to this;it's understandable that she doesn't enjoy it when some of our mexicanos act like pathetic juveniles in lusting after her lovely cakes...although her Argentine cousins are even slimier when it comes to using women.However,Dani DOES realize how the buns are an important part of filling out the female shape.:)I suspect that Paco appreciates Dani's buns very much...and that SHE appreciates how HE appreciates her.;)Dani,

I'm obssessed with Mandy's buns (they're a dandy!), Ana's smile, Lena's uber-lenosity (for lack of a better word) and shark semen (great for rectal fungus!).

As to the Germany-Dutch controversy, I'll take Amsterdam ovee Munich as a tourist destination, but will never surrender my passion for the German soccer squad (future Euro 2008 Champions).

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Feb 1st, 2008, 07:14 AM
OMG!!! :eek: that is a true surprise for me I always thougth that Polish people respected and like the Russian people...because thery "save" Poland from the nazis but I see now that I was wrong:eek:

well it's not that easy. At the beginning of WWII (1st September) Nazis attacked us. But few days later on 17th September Soviets attacked eastern Poland. Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was the reason. Soviets united with Nazis to divide Middle and Eastern Europe between them.
But I will not bore you with polish history.

Anyway maybe Soviets with Western Allies saved us from Nazis but we weren't free country. We were occupied by Soviets for a very long time. Much longer than Nazis occupation and because of this probably more painful.
Maybe I'm wrong as I'm too young but that's how I see it.

Well Poles also are kind of angry at allies (well I don't know how to call this feeling) because they sold us to Stalin just to make theirs asses save.

Paco
Feb 1st, 2008, 07:21 AM
btw I almost forget everything about history :sad: I think I'm gonna learn it for myself.
Actually I have never learnt the newest history. It's because I was so lucky that at the end of each school (secondary and high school) my teacher changed and the newest history was missing :help:

for sure I knew much more

saint2
Feb 1st, 2008, 10:15 AM

Stalin was by far worse bastard than Hitler. Poland was enslaved by comunism to 1989, but even after 1989 legacy of Stalin is stil alive. If Warsaw Uprising would be succesful, today Poland would be econnomical empire, like Switzerland or Hong Kong. But Uprising was not succesful, so Poland turned into nation of slaves. Till 1989 occupated by Soviets, Till 2007, occupated by III RP, since 2007 occupated by European Union.

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2008, 05:05 PM
One of your old avatar quotes showed that you respect the dignity of infant life:angel:;I was reminded of this when a poster in another forum endorsed that skanky shrew named Hilary for president of the States...anyway,please forgive my ignorance but what does III RP stand for as an abbreviation?Stalin was by far worse bastard than Hitler. Poland was enslaved by comunism to 1989, but even after 1989 legacy of Stalin is stil alive. If Warsaw Uprising would be succesful, today Poland would be econnomical empire, like Switzerland or Hong Kong. But Uprising was not succesful, so Poland turned into nation of slaves. Till 1989 occupated by Soviets, Till 2007, occupated by III RP, since 2007 occupated by European Union.

saint2
Feb 1st, 2008, 05:31 PM
III RP= Third Republic Of Poland- current system based on (mostly) constitution from 1997.

bruce goose
Feb 1st, 2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks;I sort of assumed that this was the meaning but wasn't sure so I figured that you'd explain it.Btw,"occupated" is not an English word;the past tense of the verb is 'occupied'(from 'Occupy'),and the noun is 'occupation'.However,your intent was crystal clear.:)III RP= Third Republic Of Poland- current system based on (mostly) constitution from 1997.

Alenyaa
Feb 3rd, 2008, 09:27 PM
Oh boy, I'm going to enjoy this once she gets back here :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

Danči Dementia
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:25 PM
What is this guy/girl alenyaa is talking about????? OMG.,...............I never said anything

Danči Dementia
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:30 PM
well it's not that easy. At the beginning of WWII (1st September) Nazis attacked us. But few days later on 17th September Soviets attacked eastern Poland. Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was the reason. Soviets united with Nazis to divide Middle and Eastern Europe between them.
But I will not bore you with polish history.

Anyway maybe Soviets with Western Allies saved us from Nazis but we weren't free country. We were occupied by Soviets for a very long time. Much longer than Nazis occupation and because of this probably more painful.
Maybe I'm wrong as I'm too young but that's how I see it.

Well Poles also are kind of angry at allies (well I don't know how to call this feeling) because they sold us to Stalin just to make theirs asses save.

Thank you for the explanation.
Now I understand.

Danči Dementia
Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:37 PM
Stalin was by far worse bastard than Hitler. Poland was enslaved by comunism to 1989, but even after 1989 legacy of Stalin is stil alive. If Warsaw Uprising would be succesful, today Poland would be econnomical empire, like Switzerland or Hong Kong. But Uprising was not succesful, so Poland turned into nation of slaves. Till 1989 occupated by Soviets, Till 2007, occupated by III RP, since 2007 occupated by European Union.

Yes but at the same time he did way more for his country than Hitler did for Germany.

I understand your opinion that Poland could be an econommical empire.
It doesn´t make you upset/angry to think about what your country could be but its not?????
In my case it makes me go crazy with angriness......what if??? what if??' México could be this or that.....if we hadn´t "sold" (:rolleyes::( )our soil to the usa......or we would be the same we are right now......????? its a never ending question in my life.
and I got the feeling that you are not very happy with the fact that Poland is now a part of the European Union.....am I right???

Paco
Feb 4th, 2008, 07:35 AM
What is this guy/girl alenyaa is talking about????? OMG.,...............I never said anything

actually I kind of enjoy what you wrote :angel: ;)
After reading it I looked with missing on a bottle of Finlandia but said to myself be strong your time will come :lol:
I really had a feeling I WANT TO drink :help:

Paco
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Yes but at the same time he did way more for his country than Hitler did for Germany.

It doesn´t make you upset/angry to think about what your country could be but its not?????
In my case it makes me go crazy with angriness......what if??? what if??' México could be this or that.....if we hadn´t "sold" (:rolleyes::( )our soil to the usa......or we would be the same we are right now......????? its a never ending question in my life.
and I got the feeling that you are not very happy with the fact that Poland is now a part of the European Union.....am I right???

well there are many ifs in Polish history. Not only about the PRL (People's Republic of Poland) times.
Back in 16th Century (called Złoty wiek - Golden Age) Poland was big and strong country. But the Polish kings gave to much freedom to szlachta (noble class). Like nihil novi which gave power to szlachta. What would be if szlachta didn't have that much power
There are also questions like what if the 17th century wars didn't appear or what if the partition of Poland wasn't successful.
Well Poland has quite long and very interesting history. From greatness to collapse ;) and from collapse to what we're now.
But we still exist. No one assimilated us...yet.

bruce goose
Feb 4th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Well,Dani,I can't tell you what to think but I hope that you don't spend too much time getting angry over Santa Ana.Even though he was a dishonest asshole,the great majority of the land that he sold to the gringos was never part of our native culture.A lot of those areas were separate parts of the Spanish Empire in the Americas,and we only gained control of them when Spain had their own Civil War and had to stop fighting over here.That was in the early 1820s and the war with the gringos happened in the mid 1840s.Twenty years doesn't make places such as Utah,Nevada,Wyoming and Colorado our Mexican homeland(in MY opinion).There were lots of Indians living there who were treated like shit by the Americans,of course.For our OWN government back then,they couldn't even control those locations that were so far away from where most of us lived.

Don't forget,too,that even with all of their money,the US culture is fucked up almost beyond hope...and WE might be the same way if we were rich like they are.How would you enjoy a Mexico where moms and dads basically said 'fuck you' to their kids and divorced at a 65% rate(higher if you count all the separations)?...or a country where people spent 10,000 pesos per month on stupid satellite TV to watch retard programs where men kiss each other,and THEN complain that they don't have the cash to take care of their ancienes?They usually stick them in some cheap-ass asilo where the workers abuse them...or how 'bout a place where folks are so selfish over their personal lives that they don't even see their brothers and sisters for several YEARS sometimes?

It might seem as if they have it easier,Dani,but I'm GLAD that we're not like the US.Maybe it's better for us that we need to work together as a country to solve our problems and improve.The US received MANY of the Lord's best blessings and they showed their appreciation by turning their backs on Him once they became the strongest nation.That's why their culture is a shitbox and is almost as dead as the Roman Empire is.Since we don't have so many riches,we're more thankful for what we DO have...our families and our love for each other.Personally,I'm VERY grateful for juicy buns latinas:drool: who bring sunshine even on rainy days with their smiles.:D Yes but at the same time he did way more for his country than Hitler did for Germany.

saint2
Feb 4th, 2008, 03:13 PM

Smart girl...;)

But we still exist. No one assimilated us...yet.

Incorporation to EU is not assimilation? Its worse than incorporation to Austria, Russia and Prussia in past. People even during occupation had more economical and personal freedom, than during EU totalitarianism...There's no use in existing on a map connrty called "Poland" if some beaurocrat sittin in Warsaw/Brussels/everywhere else is deciding on people's life and property...

bruce goose
Feb 4th, 2008, 05:16 PM
In a world so insane that murdering a defenseless infant is treated as some great personal freedom,we need to look for the blessings we still have--such as Lena and our own lovely Dani--to keep from going crazy ourselves.

You DO realize,Saint,that we're NOT going to win this battle against Huge Continental Government,don't you?I'm a little bit luckier than you because a LatinoAmerica Union is still a couple years away--but it'll almost surely happen within a normal lifetime from now.All we can do is our own part to warn people and save as many as we can.Eventually there's gonna be one son-of-a-bitch who rules over ALL the 'Unions'(European,Latino,African,etc.),and this "Anti" will demand WORSHIP,not just political obedience.If we live to see this,then YOU,ME and everyone who recognizes the truth will be murdered viciously as the powers make an example out of us...so,like I said,we'll just do our best to warn people while taking enough time to cherish the wonderful things that we have.Even in war,I'm not gonna let those maricones destroy my spirit!:):wavey:Smart girl...;)

Incorporation to EU is not assimilation? Its worse than incorporation to Austria, Russia and Prussia in past. People even during occupation had more economical and personal freedom, than during EU totalitarianism...There's no use in existing on a map connrty called "Poland" if some beaurocrat sittin in Warsaw/Brussels/everywhere else is deciding on people's life and property...

bruce goose
Feb 4th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Hey Dani...one of my English-speaking friends LOVES Ivanovic(he's doing research on her),and he found out that she played in some juniors tournament in Tlalnepantla in 2002 against some girl named Alicia Serrano...apparently Ana had an injury default in the first set.The guy asked me to search Google Mexico for more information but I didn't see anything relevant.Do you think that there would be any details about this in our stretch of the internet...or maybe it was so long ago,AND a minor tournament,so it would be impossible to find more?
This guy could just try writing a letter or finding a phone number or e-mail address of someone with our tennis federation...would that be the best way?Thank you for the explanation.
Now I understand.

quasar
Feb 4th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Bruce,

Mandy is some poster from the Netherlands who I randomly selected to be my Dulcinea del Toboso just for the heck of it, basically making her into a character whom I quixotically yearn for.

Turns out Merce is friends with her--and eventually grew uncomfortable (jealous? :lol:) due to my using Mandy's sobriquet as my purported love--so I know make Mandy jokes just to tease her.

And that's basically the gist of it.

To get back on subject, Mandy's lovely nalgas are beyond what any man should dare aspire. We all should be so lucky to be the chair that is currently being warmed by her rear assets --and its occasional gaseous offspring, even! Brad Pitt SO wishes Angelina had a set of posaderas as mandyliciously perfect as her's. :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Feb 4th, 2008, 10:06 PM

Comparing both situation is improper and unfair to people who lived in partition ages. I mean, how can you compare current situation with times when Poles couldn't read Polish novels, when they had to learn in Russian, when it was everything done to make us Russian or Germans??

Paco
Feb 4th, 2008, 10:12 PM
and there is no threat that "Huge Continental Governments" will destroy nationality. I mean Europe will never be one country. There are too many nations and too much differences for it. Poles will always be Poles and it's the same with other nations

Paco
Feb 4th, 2008, 10:17 PM
And if being in some union made nations disappear it would only mean that this particular nation don't deserve to exist.

oops....maybe it's a bit harsh but that's how I see it

bruce goose
Feb 4th, 2008, 10:34 PM
THAT attitude is the same one that many conquerors had about Poland,Paco,and you're not considering all of the facts.Here in Mexico we lose so many men in our culture because they cross the border to the US for more money.The powerful ALWAYS have a big advantage over the weaker countries...and now you're going to play God by saying that these others don't deserve to exist?It's hard to believe that you actually think that,Paco;I suspect that you really don't.

You are correct that many people will still have their ethnic identity but the Big Government will swallow up local independence while pretending to be benevolent.Like I said,eventually it'll be one-world government with a malicious leader who DEMANDS obedience...or painful death will result.Jesus warned His disciples of this future day,and I'm pretty confident that He would not lie.;)

Oh...and thanks for the explanation,Carlos...I had seen this 'other' Mandy before but didn't know that she was the one you meant. And if being in some union made nations disappear it would only mean that this particular nation don't deserve to exist.

oops....maybe it's a bit harsh but that's how I see it

Paco
Feb 5th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Like I said it was too harsh. And maybe I was wrong
but I just don't see anyone losing own identity.

saint2
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:06 AM
and there is no threat that "Huge Continental Governments" will destroy nationality. I mean Europe will never be one country. There are too many nations and too much differences for it. Poles will always be Poles and it's the same with other nations

Maybe "Huge Continental Goverments" wont destroy nationality (if partition didnt destroy it, why EU could?), but it destroys independence of countriers, and, whats more important freedom of people. Even now EU is nothing diffrent than Super-Country, with their own government, own parliment and own legislation. All countries legislations are standing lower than EU legislation in law act hierarchy, and are depended of EU law. Even single states in USA have more authonomy than EU countries.

Comparing both situation is improper and unfair to people who lived in partition ages. I mean, how can you compare current situation with times when Poles couldn't read Polish novels, when they had to learn in Russian, when it was everything done to make us Russian or Germans??

Poles always had tendention to dramatize. Noone would ban You to read polish novels. Property rights of Poles during partitation were protected by the law in the same way that Austria's people. In EU property rights arent protected at all. Law in EU is propably the most sick law on earth. Really, I'd create better :lol::lol:

Paco
Feb 5th, 2008, 08:56 AM

I'm sorry but i just found it funny. I've said about Polish lands which were mostly in Russia. And for that parts i'm right
And you said about Austrian and in here you're right.
Choosing only one side to defend opinion is funny, don't you think?

Well for those who doesn't not know history of Poland.
In year 1795 Poland was 3rd partition of Poland in which my country disappear from map.
And it was divided into 3 countries: Russia, Austria and Germany (which was called Kingdom of Prussia).
Anyway Poles in Russian part tried to fight (November Uprising 1830-31 and January Uprising 1863-65) but failed and we had some reprisals.
In Austrian parts they fought the least and so they had more rights.
I think that's the shortest description of situation ;)

bruce goose
Feb 5th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Although I rarely recommend ANYthing from American culture--except for brown football which is the best sport--there is a movie called "Left Behind" that you would pro'bly enjoy,Paco.You could even find it dubbed into Polish or with subtitles because the profits were big enough.It deals with the future of our planet and the one-world government that Saint and I have been talking about.In Mexico they changed the title to "Desparicidos" which actually means something else,but there are some spiritual themes that someone like you would appreciate.

...and Dani,IF you're reading this,that other guy gave up on that small junior tournament...he's in love with Ana and he doesn't know which direction he's going in right now.:lol::lol:

I'm sorry but i just found it funny. I've said about Polish lands which were mostly in Russia. And for that parts i'm right
And you said about Austrian and in here you're right.
Choosing only one side to defend opinion is funny, don't you think?

Well for those who doesn't not know history of Poland.
In year 1795 Poland was 3rd partition of Poland in which my country disappear from map.
And it was divided into 3 countries: Russia, Austria and Germany (which was called Kingdom of Prussia).
Anyway Poles in Russian part tried to fight (November Uprising 1830-31 and January Uprising 1863-65) but failed and we had some reprisals.
In Austrian parts they fought the least and so they had more rights.
I think that's the shortest description of situation ;)

Paco
Feb 5th, 2008, 05:34 PM
well maybe I'll see it :)
but first in the queue is "Requiem for a Dream" ;)

Danči Dementia
Feb 6th, 2008, 01:05 AM
So many things to talk about and I´m not feeling good....but let me see what can I do

Danči Dementia
Feb 6th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Well,Dani,I can't tell you what to think but I hope that you don't spend too much time getting angry over Santa Ana.Even though he was a dishonest asshole,the great majority of the land that he sold to the gringos was never part of our native culture.A lot of those areas were separate parts of the Spanish Empire in the Americas,and we only gained control of them when Spain had their own Civil War and had to stop fighting over here.That was in the early 1820s and the war with the gringos happened in the mid 1840s.Twenty years doesn't make places such as Utah,Nevada,Wyoming and Colorado our Mexican homeland(in MY opinion).There were lots of Indians living there who were treated like shit by the Americans,of course.For our OWN government back then,they couldn't even control those locations that were so far away from where most of us lived.

Don't forget,too,that even with all of their money,the US culture is fucked up almost beyond hope...and WE might be the same way if we were rich like they are.How would you enjoy a Mexico where moms and dads basically said 'fuck you' to their kids and divorced at a 65% rate(higher if you count all the separations)?...or a country where people spent 10,000 pesos per month on stupid satellite TV to watch retard programs where men kiss each other,and THEN complain that they don't have the cash to take care of their ancienes?They usually stick them in some cheap-ass asilo where the workers abuse them...or how 'bout a place where folks are so selfish over their personal lives that they don't even see their brothers and sisters for several YEARS sometimes?

It might seem as if they have it easier,Dani,but I'm GLAD that we're not like the US.Maybe it's better for us that we need to work together as a country to solve our problems and improve.The US received MANY of the Lord's best blessings and they showed their appreciation by turning their backs on Him once they became the strongest nation.That's why their culture is a shitbox and is almost as dead as the Roman Empire is.Since we don't have so many riches,we're more thankful for what we DO have...our families and our love for each other.Personally,I'm VERY grateful for juicy buns latinas:drool: who bring sunshine even on rainy days with their smiles.:D

I don´t really care if the territory we lost wasn´t a part of our native culture.....because still it was OUR territory....I mean the people from the north id so different from the people from the south....very very very very different and you know it...its like if they are from different countries but no we are Mexicans and yet so different....and also the spanish culture is 50% of our culture.

I don´t think that we would be like the Americans if we were a rich country....at ALL... we come from opossite backgrouds....we would have assimilated in other way I´m 100% sure...

Well we are fucked up too.....you know it....I rather to see all couples divorced than still together when the husband is always drunk and hits his wife when he feels like or cheats on her it and the women still stays here because she is afarid to be alone and she thinks that without her husband people is going to look at her in a bad way......or that her family won´t welcome her anymore at home.........and that affects the kids too......we are a society with poor brains....and we will always be Macholandia like it or not..also 15 year old girls gettig knocked up....and in here some people doesn´t even levaes the garndfathers and grandmothers in a "cheap-ass" asilo....they abandoned them in the streets....and well in her moms and dads say "chinga a tu madre" to their children.....and they say even more bad words to the kids.
We are not great either......we are deep in shit.....

We have everything to be a powerful country....but lets face it we are lazy people....and our goverment is shit and will alayws be no matter how many cahnges they promised they can´t make them happen........as long as the drugs exist and all that drug trafic shit we will be fucked up........wel will be fucked up forever.....I live in one of those countries where the drugs rule everything......

But regardless of everything of our problems and shit I love my country with all my heart I love México´s virtues and deffects and my biggest pride is being a Mexican......
:):)

A huevo!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Feb 6th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Smart girl...;)

I wouldn´t be happy to see my country as a part of the EU.......also with that thing os the EU constitution.....I don´t think that is good......one constitutions fo all the countries....that is silly I think

Danči Dementia
Feb 6th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Hey Dani...one of my English-speaking friends LOVES Ivanovic(he's doing research on her),and he found out that she played in some juniors tournament in Tlalnepantla in 2002 against some girl named Alicia Serrano...apparently Ana had an injury default in the first set.The guy asked me to search Google Mexico for more information but I didn't see anything relevant.Do you think that there would be any details about this in our stretch of the internet...or maybe it was so long ago,AND a minor tournament,so it would be impossible to find more?
This guy could just try writing a letter or finding a phone number or e-mail address of someone with our tennis federation...would that be the best way?

:lol:....My ex-boyfriend went there and he took a pic with Chakvetadze......I think I´m not sure if it was Anna C......when he told me he met Ana I was like :eek:.......but he said he saw her in the training aerea but...you know she was no one back then....so he did not took a pic with her...instead he took one with Anna ´cos he thougth she was cute...and that she was going to be a good tennis player and he was right....but he say whatever about Ana and now he should be kicking his own ass for doing that...because when we saw her beating Momo in FO he fell in love with her.....stupid bastard he is.:devil:

quasar
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:58 AM
I agree with our Orwellian future so far commented. As to Left Behind, premise is intriguing, yet was poorly developed (rented one of the movies). Not Kirk Cameron's best work (I highly recommend Growins Pains, though).

Re: One-world government. Not likely, I think. Divide and conquer has its limits, and as an Empire grows, it only inches closer to being replaced. The biggest you are, the most difficult to govern geographically disperse units of land. Constantine tried and failed. Also, notice the futility of expanding your sphere of influence at the cost of sacrificing valuable goodwill from the rest of the world (as the US of A could very well attest). If one can extrapolate one lesson from history is how tenuous and ephemeral political supremacy can be (the world of business serves as a great example of this, too).

Most likely scenario is a bi-polar (or tri-polar) world-order with satellite states advocating the system that best suits their needs (and leap-frogging in-between). However, economic, military and political interests will always prevent nation states to be blended together according to the cultures of their peoples, leading to a model of cultural-plurality such as the USA and the one being pursued by the UN. I don't find fault in that.

Re: Requiem for a Dream. Even though it stars Jeniffer Connelly (Hollywood's Lena D), and it's a pretty good cinemathically-wise. it's boring as hell!

BTW, Bruce, here's a short essay somewhat related to the subjects herein talked about (although it's more centered around the future of religion rather than government and politics). I may not even subscribe still to some of the ideas spoused back then...

http://citizenyoda.blogspot.com/2007/01/religin-poltica-y-tecnologa-eje-del.html

Saint,

Would you be so kind as to explain what's so bad about the UE. I fgenuinely want to know.

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Feb 6th, 2008, 04:35 AM
OMFG!!!!
How can you say that Requiem for a Dream is boring???

Hey Carlos are you Ok honey????

I think that time in jail really affected you very very much

Paco
Feb 6th, 2008, 07:47 AM
What's bad about EU?
Mostly that after being part of EU made us changing law. We had our own piece but it wasn't similar to EU so we had to change it or in consequence we'll pay fine.
There are just more rules to respect.

But there are also bright sides ;)
We got money on developing cities. Like here in Gdańsk after being part of EU it was possible to do many things. Roads, streets and historical worth buildings were renewed.
Another thing is money for investing in own business. As an example one of my friends wanted open beaut salon. And got money from EU for it and only because of it her dream come true.

Nothing is just black or white. Everything has good sides and bad aspects.

saint2
Feb 6th, 2008, 12:57 PM
What's bad about EU?

Everything

Mostly that after being part of EU made us changing law. We had our own piece but it wasn't similar to EU so we had to change it or in consequence we'll pay fine.

And do You think its fair? Even our (polish) law is IDIOTIC. EU's law is by far more idiotic.

We got money on developing cities. Like here in Gdańsk after being part of EU it was possible to do many things. Roads, streets and historical worth buildings were renewed.
Another thing is money for investing in own business. As an example one of my friends wanted open beaut salon. And got money from EU for it and only because of it her dream come true.

You know, money wich Your friend or Your city took from EU didnt fall from heaven. They were stolen from citizens of other EU's country. That bastardic Robin Hood (EU) doesnt create money. First he must steal, then he may give.

quasar
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Paco,

It's a compromise. You must make concessions and receive some in return. Sure, the bargaining power is the hands of the EU, so it's an asymmetric relationship, but you're completely right, everythings has shades of gray.

I wish Saint had given an actual answer to my question...

Dani,

Requiem is a snoozer. Truly, truly boring. However, it's a very thoughtful, profound film. Just not the kind that strike my fancy. I do want to watch "Pi", a critically-acclaimed piece from the same director, Darren Aranofsky (sp?).

Cheers,

Carlos

saint2
Feb 6th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Saint,

Would you be so kind as to explain what's so bad about the UE. I fgenuinely want to know.

Mostly their idiotic, socialistic "progressive" law forced to be accepted in EU's countries. When some international organisation wants to force thrir law into other countries its not only trade union- its one big continental government.

quasar
Feb 6th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Hmm...So the problem you perceive is with your government then. They were the ones that "sold" your country to the EU. It's Poland's political system the one that's primarily at fault--not the EU--judging from your previous comment.

What would be interesting to hear is why is Poland better-off outside of the EU than inside?

Cheers,

Carlos

saint2
Feb 6th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Hmm...So the problem you perceive is with your government then. They were the ones that "sold" your country to the EU. It's Poland's political system the one that's primarily at fault--not the EU--judging from your previous comment.

Im bitching bout both institutions- EU and my government :lol:;)

What would be interesting to hear is why is Poland better-off outside of the EU than inside?

The same way why Switzerland is better outside EU than inside EU. You know how EU's law treats economy? The same way that Soviet Union. Poland was ruled from 1989 (year of comunism-falling.Or at least media are talking that this was that year) till now by idiots, so country is economical weak. Poland even now has potential to have strong economy. But as long as economy will be treated as a "public matter", Poland will never be strong. All polish governments since 1989 were agaiimst economical freedom. Same as EU.

bruce goose
Feb 7th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Yeah,we have problems too,Dani,but TRUST me:I lived in the U.S. for most of my life and that's why my Spanish is so bad sometimes like Sharapova's Russian.It's a LOT,LOT,LOT worse in the US in terms of people not respecting the family.They aren't born that way,of course,but the media culture teaches everyone to do whatever they can to become rich and that they should think of THEMSELVES first...and THAT'S why they convince themselves that they are correct even though their consciences usually bother them when they do selfish,fucked-up shit.Here in the North there is a heavy gringo influence due to all of the maquilas and other businesses,and I see many Mexican adults who talk and act JUST like Americans.In smaller states farther to the South,such as GTO,you witness this MUCH less.I think that we can make improvements,Dani,if we learn from the mistakes that Europe and the US have made. :lol:....My ex-boyfriend went there and he took a pic with Chakvetadze......I think I´m not sure if it was Anna C......when he told me he met Ana I was like :eek:.......but he said he saw her in the training aerea but...you know she was no one back then....so he did not took a pic with her...instead he took one with Anna ´cos he thougth she was cute...and that she was going to be a good tennis player and he was right....but he say whatever about Ana and now he should be kicking his own ass for doing that...because when we saw her beating Momo in FO he fell in love with her.....stupid bastard he is.:devil:

bruce goose
Feb 7th, 2008, 06:14 AM
You're right that Left Behind isn't cinematically great,Carlos,but I suggested it to Paco because of how it clarifies the subject that we discussed.One World Government is a GUARANTEE,not conjecture,since the discreet powers who are pushing for it will overcome the obstacles you mentioned.The new dynamic that you overlooked is that people are more fearful of war now--NOT due to pragmatic,imtelligent reasoning,it results from the sheer potency of today's weaponry.They'll hitch their saddle to ANY horse who promises to avoid Armageddon(ESPECIALLY if they pledge prosperity along with it),and the One-Worlders are offering a deceptively-attractive package.

The MOST compelling argument,though,is that Jesus predicted this would happen and I REALLY don't believe that he would lie.For that matter,I haven't seen even the most brilliant atheists prove one single biblical prophecy to be false...and there is a multitude of specific ones unlike Nostradamus's vague ramblings.On the bright side,we'll pro'bly all have died before stuff starts going super downhill.:) I agree with our Orwellian future so far commented. As to Left Behind, premise is intriguing, yet was poorly developed (rented one of the movies). Not Kirk Cameron's best work (I highly recommend Growins Pains, though).

Re: One-world government. Not likely, I think. Divide and conquer has its limits, and as an Empire grows, it only inches closer to being replaced. The biggest you are, the most difficult to govern geographically disperse units of land. Constantine tried and failed. Also, notice the futility of expanding your sphere of influence at the cost of sacrificing valuable goodwill from the rest of the world (as the US of A could very well attest). If one can extrapolate one lesson from history is how tenuous and ephemeral political supremacy can be (the world of business serves as a great example of this, too).

Most likely scenario is a bi-polar (or tri-polar) world-order with satellite states advocating the system that best suits their needs (and leap-frogging in-between). However, economic, military and political interests will always prevent nation states to be blended together according to the cultures of their peoples, leading to a model of cultural-plurality such as the USA and the one being pursued by the UN. I don't find fault in that.

Re: Requiem for a Dream. Even though it stars Jeniffer Connelly (Hollywood's Lena D), and it's a pretty good cinemathically-wise. it's boring as hell!

BTW, Bruce, here's a short essay somewhat related to the subjects herein talked about (although it's more centered around the future of religion rather than government and politics). I may not even subscribe still to some of the ideas spoused back then...

http://citizenyoda.blogspot.com/2007/01/religin-poltica-y-tecnologa-eje-del.html

Saint,

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Feb 7th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Hello guys how aree you???

PD: Re qiieumfor a dream it is not boring carlos.............................come on

I love elena dementie9va............................she rules the tennis worlD"""""""

bUT MISS tCHACINA RULES MY WORLD....

WHATEVER}

Alenyaa
Feb 7th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Hello guys how aree you???

PD: Re qiieumfor a dream it is not boring carlos.............................come on

I love elena dementie9va............................she rules the tennis worlD"""""""

bUT MISS tCHACINA RULES MY WORLD....

WHATEVER}

Have you been drinking again? :p
(And yes, this time I've been smart and bastardly enough to quote your post :p)

Paco
Feb 7th, 2008, 01:15 PM
better don't ask my dear friend

Alenyaa
Feb 7th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I bet you put her up to it :lol:

Danči Dementia
Feb 7th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Have you been drinking again? :p
(And yes, this time I've been smart and bastardly enough to quote your post :p)

Well what Michael I just wrote my post very fastly....and I really didn´t know what to say :angel::rolleyes::angel:.....and I always have bad english writing

also the internet of my house was shity yesterday and I thougth that my post wasn´t going to send.......:lol:(the good thing is that I erased the Alenyaa is lovely coment) :angel:

:angel:

Danči Dementia
Feb 7th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Besied I don´t drink alcohol....................I never had .....I never will.......

quasar
Feb 7th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Bruce,

You consider fear the primary factor but, following your argument, that's what should agglutinate the masses, but, what about their leaders-to-be? How will their ambitions be settled to work out a compromise "coalition" world-wide government?

What I perceive a clear tendency towards is "corporatization," a more appropriate term for globalization.

Dani,

Pass me a Heine, would you? Wait, I don't drink. (I'm currently stranded in a solitary island--not far away from the ship--and Lena threw away the rum).

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Feb 7th, 2008, 10:13 PM
OMG............Heineken.................:lick: :droll:.............

quasar
Feb 8th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Dani likes her beer Dutch and her boys Polish. Throw in Chinese condoms and we got a recipe for giving birth to the Antichrist. (Or not). :)

Cheers,

Carlos

bruce goose
Feb 8th, 2008, 05:07 PM
You raise an excellent question,Carlos,and other people often pose the same one when disagreeing with the prophecy.For a moment,I'll step away from the spiritual,satanic power that's involved and answer you in the realm of the mundane.One of the BIG keys is the modern term you used,'corporatization';when the people behind the scenes show these hard-headed leaders that they can PROFIT from joining this system,just watch how quickly they put their dogmatic ways behind them.China is a great example...although they are VERY Communistic in their methods of oppressing their citizens,you see how greatly they've abandoned 'Chairman Mao's' economic plans to join the free market.Even countries that have much fewer commodities to share will be pacified when the world corporate leaders offer them "incentives"--in other words,BRIBES--to comply with commonly-held wishes.

Bruce,

You consider fear the primary factor but, following your argument, that's what should agglutinate the masses, but, what about their leaders-to-be? How will their ambitions be settled to work out a compromise "coalition" world-wide government?

What I perceive a clear tendency towards is "corporatization," a more appropriate term for globalization.

Dani,

Pass me a Heine, would you? Wait, I don't drink. (I'm currently stranded in a solitary island--not far away from the ship--and Lena threw away the rum).

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Feb 8th, 2008, 08:37 PM
well so today I watched Requiem for a dream so finally I can judge it. For sure it's not boring. It's strange a bit and that's what I love in it.
I can say very interesting film but I don't think it will be my fave one. Even though it's in the top :D

quasar
Feb 8th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Bruce,

I see your point, but find it difficult to operationally and logistically achieve the coordination required to reach said agreement, maintain a working government across the globe that enforces the law (and mechanisms of control therein derived), a functioning economy (plan the planeray production, optimize the use of human, capital and natural resources), while supressing the inevitable power-struggles between the naturally-greedy factions leading this proposed Leviathan (bridging the cultural and religious chasm and, most importantly, reaching a consensus on how to split the bounty seems rather challenging). Moreover, the educated prolepariat's reaction (contemporary middle-class) against this spectre is not considered in your model. That's a pretty relevant variable, specially considering the ever-present closing of the digital divide and that mass disinformation is a cornerstone to carry out such an operation.

In summary, you propose something akin to a frontier-less communism of the elites: a few hugging all the money (and sharing it evenly), leveraging their power on the oblivious masses performing the dirty work for them.
Basically, the Russian and Chinese experiment harmoniosly infecting the whole of the planet. Such extreme polarization I feel difficult to come by. Not even the most egregiously manipulative ideologues (religious leaders) have como close to such a faith-based Pangea, and believe me, the posibility of monetizing their investment on other people's faith would be as appealing to them as it would be to business leaders to increase their return on invested capital.

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Feb 9th, 2008, 03:31 AM
(the good thing is that I erased the Alenyaa is lovely coment) :angel:

Hey! That hurts! :lol: :p

Dani likes her beer Dutch and her boys Polish.

Shoot shoot shoot! You sure it isn't the other way around?

bruce goose
Feb 9th, 2008, 04:35 AM
Well,Carlos,it's not gonna function FOREVER...it's only going to last for seven years until Armageddon.Were it not for the spiritual battle that'll occur between God and the devil,it could conceivably last longer but we'll never know.I'll admit that the ponderous structure would have difficulty sustaining through corrruption over a long haul.You bring up a few interesting challenges that the system will face but NOTHING that is remotely insurmountable.

1.As for the 'educated' proletariat,you give folks too much credit in suggesting that they won't be susceptible to systematic brainwashing.I know of some intellectual GENIUSES who have managed to convince themselves that the Pope(s) is/are infallible despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.The visual medium is ESPECIALLY effective at controlling most minds.(2).The EU--NOT that I support it,obviously--has managed to survive just fine despite the existence of the greedy factions that you mention.Sure,it's a nuisance but it's far from crippling to prepare for dissension.Also,you surely realize that there wouldn't be an extreme dichotomy,as with Marxist theory,between one miniscule group of elites and everyone else who toiled in abject poverty.Paco already gave an example of a friend of his who financially benefitted from the EU programs.(3).In my opinion,you need to take a closer look at the ecumenical movement and similar broad endeavors.To paraphrase Jesus,most religious people search for the EASY way to Heaven and they'll be thrilled to compromise their teachings if their leaders tell them that it'll bring 'peace and harmony' with others.Hard-core fundamentalists comprise a minority of each faith and the ones who object to the one-world religion will be painted as dangerous extremists(as they occasionally are anyway),and the masses will consent to their slaughter "for peace's sake".(4).Aside from religion,cultural differences are typically NOT a huge obstacle.Would you honestly say that Germans and Italians tend to be similar?:lol:...and yet they're joined together in the EU...it's GONNA happen,Carlos...like I said,I don't suspect that Jesus would lie.;) Bruce,

I see your point, but find it difficult to operationally and logistically achieve the coordination required to reach said agreement, maintain a working government across the globe that enforces the law (and mechanisms of control therein derived), a functioning economy (plan the planeray production, optimize the use of human, capital and natural resources), while supressing the inevitable power-struggles between the naturally-greedy factions leading this proposed Leviathan (bridging the cultural and religious chasm and, most importantly, reaching a consensus on how to split the bounty seems rather challenging). Moreover, the educated prolepariat's reaction (contemporary middle-class) against this spectre is not considered in your model. That's a pretty relevant variable, specially considering the ever-present closing of the digital divide and that mass disinformation is a cornerstone to carry out such an operation.

In summary, you propose something akin to a frontier-less communism of the elites: a few hugging all the money (and sharing it evenly), leveraging their power on the oblivious masses performing the dirty work for them.
Basically, the Russian and Chinese experiment harmoniosly infecting the whole of the planet. Such extreme polarization I feel difficult to come by. Not even the most egregiously manipulative ideologues (religious leaders) have como close to such a faith-based Pangea, and believe me, the posibility of monetizing their investment on other people's faith would be as appealing to them as it would be to business leaders to increase their return on invested capital.

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Feb 11th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Hey! That hurts! :lol: :p

Shoot shoot shoot! You sure it isn't the other way around?

:lol:..........

well I haven´t tried Polish beer......I think.........and well the only Dutch boy that I like is called Mat.................I don´t know any other Ducth men besides him......:angel:

Danči Dementia
Feb 11th, 2008, 12:19 AM
well so today I watched Requiem for a dream so finally I can judge it. For sure it's not boring. It's strange a bit and that's what I love in it.
I can say very interesting film but I don't think it will be my fave one. Even though it's in the top :D

oK THEN...........I´m glad you finally watched it :D...................and Requiem for a Dream could be easily in the top of everyone :worship::worship:

Again thta Jennifer Connelly makes me wanna go lesbian :lick::hearts:

Danči Dementia
Feb 11th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Dani likes her beer Dutch and her boys Polish. Throw in Chinese condoms and we got a recipe for giving birth to the Antichrist. (Or not). :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Have you forgetten that I am a Femme Fatale??.................and FF does not have babies.......thank God.............

Chinese condoms:lol::lol::lol:

bruce goose
Feb 11th, 2008, 02:23 AM
Dani,when they describe how you 'like your boys',that is conversational,NOT literal,English.In this context,"boys" means novios not hijos.Have you forgetten that I am a Femme Fatale??.................and FF does not have babies.......thank God.............

Chinese condoms:lol::lol::lol:

saint2
Feb 11th, 2008, 10:49 PM
EU wants to ban from the market...lighters :haha: :haha: Propably it will be no possibility to buy lighter gadget in shops...Thats how free market in totalitarean supercountry works...Their idiocy knows no bounds...

quasar
Feb 11th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Cite?

It must be more complex than what you write.

Cheers,

Carlos

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 12:13 AM
It looks like that:

Under an European Union regulation that goes by the code K (2007) 1567, as of March 11, 2008 only “child-safe” disposable lighters will be approved for sale in the EU. But first the lighters’ “child safety” must be demonstrated in a test laboratory. Under the regulation, a lighter is deemed acceptable (that is, child-safe), if no more than 15 of 100 kids aged less than 51 months manage to light it.

bruce goose
Feb 12th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Yeah,Saint,it's amazing how effective the leaders of this movement are at disguising their true nature behind a veneer of benevolence.That's why we need to be careful sometimes because there are a lot of good folks like Paco who see the superficial,short-term benefits of EU.If you and I scream too loudly,or are hyper-critical of uninformed supporters,we play right into the One-Worlders hands by painting ourselves as rabid extremists.That's why I try to be tactful;I want to save as many people as I can.:angel:

It IS sad sometimes when you see how the child-killer industry in the US,my former home of many years,hides behind a bullshit disguise of 'liberating women'.Citizens don't realize that these scumbags make hundreds of milions of $$ every annum,and that they are strategically placed in black and latino neighborhoods to help exterminate The Undesirables.Of course,the UN and EU leaders are close buddies with these lowlifes...as the expression goes,'SHITbirds of a feather flock together.'It looks like that:

Under an European Union regulation that goes by the code K (2007) 1567, as of March 11, 2008 only “child-safe” disposable lighters will be approved for sale in the EU. But first the lighters’ “child safety” must be demonstrated in a test laboratory. Under the regulation, a lighter is deemed acceptable (that is, child-safe), if no more than 15 of 100 kids aged less than 51 months manage to light it.

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah,Saint,it's amazing how effective the leaders of this movement are at disguising their true nature behind a veneer of benevolence.That's why we need to be careful sometimes because there are a lot of good folks like Paco who see the superficial,short-term benefits of EU.If you and I scream too loudly,or are hyper-critical of uninformed supporters,we play right into the One-Worlders hands by painting ourselves as rabid extremists.That's why I try to be tactful;I want to save as many people as I can.:angel:

Unfortuetly most of people are too brainwashed by media to see the true..But its really great that there are still people who thinks like that, especially on "specyfic" forum, like WTA World...

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Dani,when they describe how you 'like your boys',that is conversational,NOT literal,English.In this context,"boys" means novios not hijos.

I know......that is why I said that I haven´t try Polish beer and the only Ducth boy I like is Mat...............I think you mis understood my comment

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Unfortuetly most of people are too brainwashed by media to see the true..But its really great that there are still people who thinks like that, especially on "specyfic" forum, like WTA World...

That is because you both are very cult and informated about this kinds of things :worship:

I kind of get your point Tomek ................not as I would like to understand it....I seriously need an english dictionary...............now :lol:
So many technisism.

Some poeple say that we the latin countries should do something like the EU...........because we are faaaaaaaaaar behind in development in all areas......and that together we can make a huge economical block...............................I wonder if that could work.....since from México to Argentina we have strong bond like the language (exepting Brazil :angel: and some other little countries)....................but I don´t see that México sistem could work alongside Venezuela or Bolivia sistem......................but also it could help us a lot....trying and wanting to break our dependance from the "big neighboor"

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:38 PM
EU wants to ban from the market...lighters :haha: :haha: Propably it will be no possibility to buy lighter gadget in shops...Thats how free market in totalitarean supercountry works...Their idiocy knows no bounds...

:lol: how can you not laugh at it......:lol:

spekaing of ligther and its best friend the cigarrettes,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is it true that in countries like Germany and Austria is Forbidden to smoke in the bars????

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
:lol: how can you not laugh at it......:lol:

spekaing of ligther and its best friend the cigarrettes,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is it true that in countries like Germany and Austria is Forbidden to smoke in the bars????

True...Fortunetly in Poland is STILL allowed to smoking everywhere..

bruce goose
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Well,when you said that Femme Fatales don't have kids,I thought you didn't realize that 'she likes her boys Polish' meant "boyfriends"...but you shouldn't be too hard on yourself with the other stuff since we HAVE been going 'out there' quite far on the world events topic.You and your juicy buns:drool:understand a LOT more than many of my other students do,Dani.:)I know......that is why I said that I haven´t try Polish beer and the only Ducth boy I like is Mat...............I think you mis understood my comment

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:43 PM

in Gdańsk you can't smoke on bus/tram stops even though it's not respected

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:45 PM
in Gdańsk you can't smoke on bus/tram stops even though it's not respected

Fortunetly in Białystok You may smoke everywhere...But bastards from government are planning to ban it, and bring up excise...

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:48 PM

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker2::smoke::smoke::smoke:

The German guy that lives in my house told me that he and his friends went to Poland and Czechia to smoke in bars...............that is quite interesting.........for me

Its like to say to my mom hey mama I´m going to Poland to smoke as much as I want in a bar....:lol:

Thyat would be nice....you know to go to s different country in less than 2 hours and have fun in other country not in another state....in my case I´m fucked up :lol:sice México does not have many countries in our bordiers.................but we are aloud to smoke where ever we want :angel::rocker2:

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Fortunetly in Białystok You may smoke everywhere...But bastards from government are planning to ban it, and bring up excise...

Also in my country they want to ban it... :eek:...........with slogans like "Your right to smoke ends when my right to breath starts".......Oh come on.....I hate that........

anyway but the law will be funtioning only in México City............still the congress has to aprobe it.....it is said that in 5 month that law will work in México City...........thank God I live in Puebla

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Also in my country they want to ban it... :eek:...........with slogans like "Your right to smoke ends when my right to breath starts".......Oh come on.....I hate that........

I love that :p :lol:
I really hate going to pub because of smoke. You open the door and than you see the fog. Your eyes starting hurts. And main problem is you can drink less :p :sad: :lol: and when you come outside you stink (hair, clothes) :help:

when smoke outside the buildings there is no problem and when my friends smoke there is no problem

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:01 PM

anyway but the law will be funtioning only in México City............still the congress has to aprobe it.....it is said that in 5 month that law will work in México City...........thank God I live in Puebla

Yeah, I love those slogans too...But, whats the most sad, those campaigns against smoking and that legislation is sponsored by taxpayers money...Its irony that they want to ban us smoking, sponsoring it by our money...Of course, its "for our health and welfare"- fuckin hypocrites...

And people are voting for them...

bruce goose
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Well,I've never been a smoker but I can sympathize with you guys who are tired of petty government dictatorship.It drove the gringos CRAZY:eek:when the US started cutting back on where they could smoke and began raising the taxes so high.

...having said this,I REALLY hope that you smart people will spend your money in healthier ways.Mi tia died a PAINFUL death from inhaling that shit for years,and I don't want that to happen to you all,too.That crap(Nicotine) was first designed as rat poison,so that'll tell you what kind of garbage is in it.I'll never try to restrict you like the Cig Police does,but I DO wish you long,healthy lives.:) Fortunetly in Białystok You may smoke everywhere...But bastards from government are planning to ban it, and bring up excise...

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:02 PM
BTW earthquake!!!!! earthquake!!!

There was an earthquake and I felt it...........it was funny...........I woke up because I wanted to go to the bathroom and I srated to feel like my room was moving..............and I was like WTH is going on..????
am I still drunk???
am I pregnant with the Antichrist???

I was still sleepy....and I washed my face with lost of water.....and I went to sleep again .... :lol:....and when I woke up to go to school I turned on the TV and I watched thta there was a 6.6 richter earthquake in teh state of Oaxaca and Puebla is next to Oaxaca so of course we felt it to.....

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I love those slogans too...But, whats the most sad, those campaigns against smoking and that legislation is sponsored by taxpayers money...Its irony that they want to ban us smoking, sponsoring it by our money...Of course, its "for our health and welfare"- fuckin hypocrites...

And people are voting for them...

my mom pays taxes so ..:lol:....I should be able to smoke where I want or dvide the population like in restaurant smokers and non.smokers.........that would be funny....well I´m not sure
and she doesn´t smoke :lol:

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:09 PM
ah so there was something in TV about it
6.6 is it much or not?? I have no idea about

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Smoking in bars is very complicated thing. I mean yes you should smoke where you want but you should also respect those who does not smoke.
And that's the conflict which never will be solved. And I have to say both sides are right.

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:14 PM
my mom pays taxes so ..:lol:....I should be able to smoke where I want or dvide the population like in restaurant smokers and non.smokers.........that would be funny....well I´m not sure
and she doesn´t smoke :lol:

In facts, You are paying taxes. cigarettes are bastardic taxed too...It should cost 50% less than its costs now...Excise is most bastardic tax forever...BTW-how many a pack of cigarettes costs, and wich brands are avalivable on Mexican Markets?

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:20 PM
btw I've passed everything :) all my subjects. What a huge relief. Really waiting for results drove me crazy ;)
but I made it :bounce:

next semester here I come :p

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:31 PM
In facts, You are paying taxes. cigarettes are bastardic taxed too...It should cost 50% less than its costs now...Excise is most bastardic tax forever...BTW-how many a pack of cigarettes costs, and wich brands are avalivable on Mexican Markets?

I know I know.............I mean when I started to smoke the package of Camel cigars(with 20 cigars) costed 18 pesos and now it costs 25 pesos :eek:...........and its going to increase every year..............:(:(:(:(:(

there many brands......
I smoke Camel and Red Marlboro...........and when I have ran out of money (it happens very often :angel:) I buy Delicados ...25 cigarretes for 17 pesos :worship:.!!!!
Bensong and Hedges (hate them)..........Pall Mall(like them but not much).........Raleigh(sometimes).........Lucky Strike (hate them).....Capri(those cigars make me crazy I get desparated while smoking them).........Feeling(these are ones that are supposed to be of diffrent flavours like vanilla strawberry, chocolate but I don´t like them).....Davidoff(I like them)

And more brand that are not so popular and I don´t remember their names

There are some cigars called "Romeo y Julieta" I think that those cigars are Cuban cigars and they are soooo goood......they taste like "puro".but they are not esy to find :sad:.........

Anyaway.....the price depend on the brand....the Delicaods are cheap :worship: like 1.50 dollars for 25 cigarretes......and Camel Marlboro and Benson cost 25 pesos like 2.6 dollars....
the Davidoff cigars cost 30 pesos:worship:....alomst 3 dollars :eek:

what about Poland???

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Smoking in bars is very complicated thing. I mean yes you should smoke where you want but you should also respect those who does not smoke.
And that's the conflict which never will be solved. And I have to say both sides are right.

I agree with you :worship::worship::hearts:

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:37 PM
btw I've passed everything :) all my subjects. What a huge relief. Really waiting for results drove me crazy ;)

I´m happy for you and proud of you Pawel :worship::worship:

Danči Dementia
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Well I´ll be back later.....I´m going to take a nap......I have class at 3:00....and I feel tired.....

my msn doesn´t work

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I know I know.............I mean when I started to smoke the package of Camel cigars(with 20 cigars) costed 18 pesos and now it costs 25 pesos ...........and its going to increse every year..............

You like Camel's? Then we have something common :)

I see Mexico market is not much diffrent from Poland. Also Camel's, Malboro's, Pall Malls, Davidoff etc. There are also some low quality cigaretes for 5zł, but I never tried them... I also like brand called LM (especially red ones). Do You have them in Mexico?

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:43 PM
You like Camel's? Then we have something common :)

I see Mexico market is not much diffrent from Poland. Also Camel's, Malboro's, Pall Malls, Davidoff etc. There are also some low quality cigaretes for 5zł, but I never tried them... I also like brand called LM (especially red ones). Do You have them in Mexico?

ah, red LM's :)
when I was smoking (it was like 7-8 years ago :o) I smoked only it. BTW how much the cost now as I remember it was 5 PLN but now I have no idea

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:44 PM

And what avoid smoking and "healthly lifestyle" will bring to the people if they'll wasting their nerves to things like that...Exams is really not think U should worry about...

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Well I´ll be back later.....I´m going to take a nap......I have class at 3:00....and I feel tired.....

my msn doesn´t work

Have nice nap baby :inlove:
and don't worry msn doesn't work :)

saint2
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:47 PM
ah, red LM's :)
when I was smoking (it was like 7-8 years ago :o) I smoked only it. BTW how much the cost now as I remember it was 5 PLN but now I have no idea

6.10. Camels are up to 7. Its almost impossible to find cigarettes for 5 today...

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:49 PM
And what avoid smoking and "healthly lifestyle" will bring to the people if they'll wasting their nerves to things like that...Exams is really not think U should worry about...

I know and usually I don't feel nervous waiting for results because I know how I did it
but this time there was subject called methods of mathematical modellingwhich is very hard to pass. And I did only 8 out of 9 exercises and the thing was that you had to wrote exactly like it was in the book

but I got the fucking 4.5 :woohoo:

Paco
Feb 12th, 2008, 06:52 PM
6.10. Camels are up to 7. Its almost impossible to find cigarettes for 5 today...

oh I see. It's way too much
how much excise is in it?? ok I found it, it's % of maximum cost.

I know that 0.5 litre of 40% vodka is around 9 PLN but in cigarettes I have no idea.
and that ugly label :help:

Paco
Feb 13th, 2008, 08:33 AM
I just thought it's the same like with vodka (4550 PLN for each 100 litres of 100% alcohol. Complicated, isn't it?)
but with cigarettes it's percentage of maximum price

Paco
Feb 13th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Time for some music :D

Well I hope I haven't posted it yet :p ;)

In Extremo - german folk metal band.
Erdbeermund (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=2BW0jYUL-jE)
Kuess mich (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=UO0UXe52ZhE&feature=related)
Vollmond (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ujl-wr1Yuo&feature=related)
Wind (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=iEm7rimXrN4&feature=related)
Sefardim (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=j1GASmO3-x4)
Krummavisur (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=sE92PWaAXgs&feature=related)
Nature nous semont (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=XWE0-9thkZk&feature=related)
Der Galgen (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=LYoyIxNQ3fA)
Die Gier (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=LYoyIxNQ3fA)

saint2
Feb 13th, 2008, 03:38 PM
oh I see. It's way too much
how much excise is in it?? ok I found it, it's % of maximum cost.

I know that 0.5 litre of 40% vodka is around 9 PLN but in cigarettes I have no idea.
and that ugly label :help:

Excise is something about 40% for pack. EU wants polish government to rais excise to minimum 5PLN for pack. Of course, costs will come higher.

Rix643
Feb 14th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Here in Holland we´ll have a total ban on smoking in public places starting on July 1st.
7 zł, how much is that in euros? Three months ago, a pack of Camel was €4.25.
Now it is more as prices went up in the beginning of this year.
I don't know the new price coz I quit smoking three months ago :angel:

Paco
Feb 14th, 2008, 08:05 AM
If I'm correct 1 Euro is around 3.6 zł
so it's cheaper than in Holland like twice

anyway it's still a lot for Polish condition
I don't know how it's in Holland but I think it's pretty much too.

Paco
Feb 14th, 2008, 08:15 AM
In case you want ask: 1 Mexican Peso is around 0.25 zł

bruce goose
Feb 14th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Even if some of you might not celebrate it in your country,Happy Valentine's Day to all of you Lena-loving knuckleheads---ESPECIALLY Dani and Merce:kiss::kiss::kiss:.If Dani didn't love Paco(and vice versa),then I'd kiss her like the Argentines do.......and then gently squeeze her juicy buns.;)

Danči Dementia
Feb 14th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Here in Holland we´ll have a total ban on smoking in public places starting on July 1st.
7 zł, how much is that in euros? Three months ago, a pack of Camel was €4.25.
Now it is more as prices went up in the beginning of this year.
I don't know the new price coz I quit smoking three months ago :angel:

OMFG 4.25 euros its like almost 60 pesos :eek: and I´m bitching about how high the prizes are....................well but also a Dutch person earn way more money than a Méxican ...................................

Good for you congratulations because you quit smoking :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I hope I will say that one day too..............but meanwhile......I don´t think so :p:angel:

Danči Dementia
Feb 14th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Even if some of you might not celebrate it in your country,Happy Valentine's Day to all of you Lena-loving knuckleheads---ESPECIALLY Dani and Merce:kiss::kiss::kiss:.If Dani didn't love Paco(and vice versa),then I'd kiss her like the Argentines do.......and then gently squeeze her juicy buns.;)

Oh come on leave my buns alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Vlentine´s Day!!!!!

FEliz Día del Amor y la Amistad

Danči Dementia
Feb 14th, 2008, 05:28 PM

Why like the Argentines???????????:scratch::shrug::shrug:

Again:
Happy Valentine´s DAY to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Feb 14th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Smoking is expensive....................but its sooo good!!!!!!.....:angel:

well that is why the Delicados Cigars rules!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Euro for 25 cigars!!!

God Bless the delicados.....deliciosos

happy saint Valentine day

bruce goose
Feb 14th, 2008, 05:53 PM
You know that I wouldn't touch your delicious buns since you are Paco's girl...but you can't blame me for dreaming.:lol:...and DON'T pretend to be ignorant,either:rolleyes:.:)...you are WELL aware of the Argentines reputation with chicas latinas

Why like the Argentines???????????:scratch::shrug::shrug:

Again:
Happy Valentine´s DAY to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Feb 14th, 2008, 06:08 PM
You know that I wouldn't touch your delicious buns since you are Paco's girl...but you can't blame me for dreaming.:lol:...and DON'T pretend to be ignorant,either:rolleyes:.:)...you are WELL aware of the Argentines reputation with chicas latinas

I know I know Argentines are such players!!!!!!!!! OMG......really......son re wilos......

they are not my type anyway

Paco
Feb 14th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Smoking is expensive....................but its sooo good!!!!!!.....:angel:

hmm...honey I agree but I don't smoke :angel:

Paco
Feb 14th, 2008, 08:36 PM
and Happy Valentine's Day :)

Danči Dementia
Feb 15th, 2008, 03:49 PM
tHANKS HONEY!!!!

i GUESS THTA ONLY ME AND RUCE CELEBRATE VELANTINE´S DAY RIGHT???

bruce goose
Feb 15th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Well,since our mexicana Jennifer Lopez,nuestro reina hidalgense,is in love with Paco,I have to wait for some other year to celebrate:sad:------when Merce:hearts:comes back from Cairo.I will set her on my lap and give her a breathtaking,guero-style Muzzle Kiss like one of those blanco Argentines would.:)tHANKS HONEY!!!!

i GUESS THTA ONLY ME AND RUCE CELEBRATE VELANTINE´S DAY RIGHT???

Mathijs
Feb 15th, 2008, 06:00 PM

Are we doing well here?, mm i have/had the flu (well i am recovering from it now), feel better again then the last days, only have a heavy cold, hope to be okay by monday...

Hope i didn't miss too much while i was offf...

Danči Dementia
Feb 16th, 2008, 07:17 PM

Are we doing well here?, mm i have/had the flu (well i am recovering from it now), feel better again then the last days, only have a heavy cold, hope to be okay by monday...

Hope i didn't miss too much while i was offf...

:wavey: Mat!!!

I hope you are fine......without the flu......get better :hug:

Danči Dementia
Feb 16th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Well,since our mexicana Jennifer Lopez,nuestro reina hidalgense,is in love with Paco,I have to wait for some other year to celebrate:sad:------when Merce:hearts:comes back from Cairo.I will set her on my lap and give her a breathtaking,guero-style Muzzle Kiss like one of those blanco Argentines would.:)

J.lo :lol::lol::lol:
Hidalguenses Rules!!!!!!!!! :worship::rocker2::rocker2::rocker2:

Well keep waiting for Merce..............................

10 years later he is still waiting..............lol...........:angel:

Paco
Feb 17th, 2008, 07:24 PM
:crying2: after almost 2 years Bjørn finally won :woohoo: :banana:

again he's in great shape and next week there are flying world champs and......he has great chance to win it :)

saint2
Feb 17th, 2008, 07:27 PM
:crying2: after almost 2 years Bjørn finally won :woohoo: :banana:

again he's in great shape and next week there are flying world champs and......he has great chance to win it :)

And..thats about what? Lacrosse? Field hockey? Darts? Synchronised swimmimng? :)

Danči Dementia
Feb 17th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I think is skii jumping........or something related with snow

Paco
Feb 17th, 2008, 09:01 PM
And..thats about what? Lacrosse? Field hockey? Darts? Synchronised swimmimng? :)
:lol: :lol:
you kill me with it ;)

I think is skii jumping........or something related with snow
oh you only think it's ski jumping :p
no honey you now very well who B.E.R. is :p

and yes it's about ski jumping

Danči Dementia
Feb 17th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Oh yeah....that B.E.R................:kiss:

Pano no comment about it rememeber???

Paco
Feb 18th, 2008, 08:33 AM
ah ok then

but you opened my mind
and yes I think he is hot :angel:

Rix643
Feb 18th, 2008, 10:10 AM
:scratch:

Mathijs
Feb 18th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I think he meands Björn Einar Romoeren....

Paco
Feb 18th, 2008, 07:51 PM
I think he meands Bjørn Einar Romøren....

that was easy, wasn't it?

Alenyaa
Feb 18th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I'm back! Did anyone miss me? :D
(DON'T answer that one! :p)

Been ill all week last week.
Man that sucked!

But now I'm back to bug the lot of you!
And I will start doing so tomorrow, as I'm off to bed now.

Bye!

Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise
Feb 19th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Elena is the msot beautiful russian

bruce goose
Feb 19th, 2008, 04:31 AM
Glad that you posted that in THIS thread 'cos the captain would have a conniption fit if you said that on board the ship...I can only imagine his furious reaction:lol:.

Maybe no one cares,but do we have ANY South Americans here,or ANYone,who can explain why the Copa Colsanitas website is so pathetic?It was lousy LAST year and it appears that they haven't made any improvements...it MIGHT even be worse than before.The gringos have a slang expression for disorganized effort:"it's like watching a monkey try to fuck a football." This is a perfect description of the Bogota website.Doesn't anyone from WTA Headquarters tell Copa to get their act together since this sloppy display makes the Tour out to be a small-time circus operation?This tournament is a LOT less important than Tier I Qatar so it can easily be replaced,right?The WTA should threaten Bogota to either organize their site better or they'll get dropped down to ITF status...If anybody has any info on this topic,then I'd be thrilled to hear it.:confused: Elena is the msot beautiful russian after maria, of course

Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise
Feb 20th, 2008, 02:52 AM
I am agree with you! The Colsanitas's web site is a Shhit!!

But i don't now why is so bad the website and the bad organization of the tournament is because this tournament is less important than qatar and is unseful do the best!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

bruce goose
Feb 20th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Well,I'm sure that you have some expressions in South American Spanish that we don't use here.I really enjoyed learning that gringo saying,'like watching a monkey fuck a football' que significa un plan muy desorganizado.Do you have anything similar,'Yo Amo'? I am agree with you! The Colsanitas's web site is a Shhit!!

But i don't now why is so bad the website and the bad organization of the tournament is because this tournament is less important than qatar and is unseful do the best!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise
Feb 20th, 2008, 03:23 AM
What the hell does mean this blasphemy ? :fiery::mad::(

Ya borre la blasfemia

Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise
Feb 20th, 2008, 03:27 AM
Well,I'm sure that you have some expressions in South American Spanish that we don't use here.I really enjoyed learning that gringo saying,'like watching a monkey fuck a football' que significa un plan muy desorganizado.Do you have anything similar,'Yo Amo'?

Habals español. Expresiones como que???

bruce goose
Feb 20th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Well,Yo Amo,this is not the Chicas Latinas or Spanish Armada forum so I don't want to shut out Dani's prometido Paco con un mensaje espanol.I was just curious because I'm not aware of any slang here in North Mexico that would be appropriate for the Colsanitas tournament;maybe you have something out there in SilverCountry.Another expression I like from Shakespeare--who probably took it from the Bible--is 'the blind leading the blind' cuando los lideres de un movimento son idiotas...this is what I meant.:wavey: Habals español. Expresiones como que???

Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise
Feb 20th, 2008, 04:40 AM
ah ok

Rix643
Feb 20th, 2008, 06:39 AM
I'm back! Did anyone miss me? :D
(DON'T answer that one! :p)

Been ill all week last week.
Man that sucked!

But now I'm back to bug the lot of you!
And I will start doing so tomorrow, as I'm off to bed now.

Bye!

:rolleyes: hooray :banghead:

Danči Dementia
Feb 20th, 2008, 10:06 PM
:lol: :lol:...................have anyone else realize that this thread and this Forum was soooo calm and peaceful and we were all friends last week???.......well you all know who is back now we can suffer......

Alenyaa......my dear friend where have you been???.....OMG how I´ve missed you!!!!!
:angel: :angel:

Danči Dementia
Feb 20th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Rick who is that girl in your avatar????

Danči Dementia
Feb 20th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Hey guys guess what???
Like last semester I got good scores.....my final average is 9.1!!!!!.....I could have got the scholarship but I thougth that my average was 8.9 and when I saw my "boleta" I saw the 9.1....but the scholarships aplies were over.....so :sad: no scholarship this semester.....
Anyway......every semester all the teachers chose the best 2 students of their class!!!!...and my university organizes a ceremony to give those students a diploma for their exelency in school..and I got chosen 3 times!!!!!.By the French teacher, the politics science teacher and by the methods teacher!!!!!! .......so I will recieve diplomas from those theachers.....and also because I got 10 in all those subjects.....and I will recieve another extra diploma because I passed all the english levels!!! (can you really believe that I passed the whole english???:rolleyes: ).......anyway the ceremony is today at 6 pm......and I´m not going to go :o........I think its ridiculous....firts of all I have to dress up elegantly.....and that is just not my thing....I hate dresses....and high heels.....and also why should I go??? if I´m going to e there alone like an idiot....if my mom could come I will go to recieve my diplomas but she is definitely not coming....she doesn´t even know that her daugther is such an incredible and lovely bitch that studies hard and gets diplomas.....(just kidding :lol:)...I´m sure she will be happy for me....but without her I see no reason to go for those diplomas....and I´m going to recieve them anyway.....tomorrow...but with no ceremony and no dress and no high heels....thank God :angel:

Alenyaa
Feb 20th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks for your warm welcome back, everyone :lol:

Great scores Dani, although we expected nothing less of you ;)

Danči Dementia
Feb 20th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Thanks for your warm welcome back, everyone :lol:

Great scores Dani, although we expected nothing less of you ;)

:D
How can you be so lovely sometimes and other times so anoyying???
I guess that is the Ducth charm :).

BTW.....I´m preparing some discussion that I will have on friday in international Law class about this Kosovo thing........I´m on Serbia´s side...I´m reading and reading and reading things about it.....the teacher promised one point in the final score to the student with the most valid arguments.....I really want that point and I really believe that I can win it.......

Serbia :worship::hearts:

bruce goose
Feb 21st, 2008, 01:06 AM
BTW,Yo Amo,the Colsanitas website was actually pretty normal today;I think someone told them that we were planning on changing it to an ITF tourney so they improved their shitty operation.:lol:ah ok

Rix643
Feb 21st, 2008, 04:00 AM
:D
How can you be so lovely sometimes and other times so anoyying???
I guess that is the Ducth charm :).

I never realized Mat and I could be annoying.... :speakles:

Rick who is that girl in your avatar????

That's Yuliana Fedak.

quasar
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:15 AM
What a lousy day today was! The water company shut off the water flow; I was so thirsty I'd to drink water from the toillet for dinner!

Now I have diarrhea and am hallucinating about monkeys fucking my Barbie doll collection!

From the positive side, at least my life doesn't suck as much as that of the Colsanita's tourney webmaster.

:)

Cheers,

Carlos

bruce goose
Feb 21st, 2008, 07:35 AM
He might get a stay of execution since the live scoring actually worked today...you're pro'bly better off going to the corner store and buying bottled water...unless you ENJOY the taste of the toilet 'brand'.

I hope that you get relief from your diarrhea and also the return of your water service tomorrow.If not,then you can put the toilet water in a pot and boil it on the stove...this will leave your agua sanitary enough for you to take a good sponge bath.

Another way of saying 'claro que si' in American English is:"Does a bear shit in the woods?"...it's a rhetorical question,of course. What a lousy day today was! The water company shut off the water flow; I was so thirsty I'd to drink water from the toillet for dinner!

Now I have diarrhea and am hallucinating about monkeys fucking my Barbie doll collection!

From the positive side, at least my life doesn't suck as much as that of the Colsanita's tourney webmaster.

:)

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Feb 21st, 2008, 01:26 PM
Hey guys guess what???
Like last semester I got good scores.....my final average is 9.1!!!!!.....I could have got the scholarship but I thougth that my average was 8.9 and when I saw my "boleta" I saw the 9.1....but the scholarships aplies were over.....so :sad: no scholarship this semester.....
Anyway......every semester all the teachers chose the best 2 students of their class!!!!...and my university organizes a ceremony to give those students a diploma for their exelency in school..and I got chosen 3 times!!!!!.By the French teacher, the politics science teacher and by the methods teacher!!!!!! .......so I will recieve diplomas from those theachers.....and also because I got 10 in all those subjects.....and I will recieve another extra diploma because I passed all the english levels!!! (can you really believe that I passed the whole english???:rolleyes: ).......anyway the ceremony is today at 6 pm......and I´m not going to go :o........I think its ridiculous....firts of all I have to dress up elegantly.....and that is just not my thing....I hate dresses....and high heels.....and also why should I go??? if I´m going to e there alone like an idiot....if my mom could come I will go to recieve my diplomas but she is definitely not coming....she doesn´t even know that her daugther is such an incredible and lovely bitch that studies hard and gets diplomas.....(just kidding :lol:)...I´m sure she will be happy for me....but without her I see no reason to go for those diplomas....and I´m going to recieve them anyway.....tomorrow...but with no ceremony and no dress and no high heels....thank God :angel:

9.1 instead of 8.9 nice :) but :sad: as it's too late for scholarship
oh my clever queen :kiss:

and I hope you'll get this one point...I'm sure you will :D

Alenyaa
Feb 21st, 2008, 10:31 PM
About your discussion Dani,

I think being on either the Serbian or Kosovo side and then looking for arguements that work in their favour is a bit of a wrong approach.

What I think you should do is look for arguements for both sides and then compare them and make up your mind as to what side you are on. I truely think that's the way to get the best arguements without showing favouritism toward either side.

But that's just my opinion of course :)

Danči Dementia
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:46 PM
I know Michael!!!
Actually I thougth I knew about Kosovo´s history when I read a National Geographic article in 2000 :lol: but I was wrong!!! there are so many things hidden in there.......and I also know that Serbians are no angels, but neither Alanians are....I´m working on that trust me

I also know that for a good discussion you have to know both sides!!! last semester my history teacher organized a discussion about Palestine and Israel......and I was on Palestine team...the teacher made the teams....and I was the only one who had researched about it....and I still don´t know who is "right" in that problem.....I didn´t reasearched as I should have.....

And also since I love so much eastern europe...:worship: I love reading about the balcanic the baltic countries I don´t know why but I loooove them........I love every country from Slovakia to Russia...and Serbia is one of them....actually I´m very exited about the discussion tomorrow, I can´t wait....I´m very confident in my skills and I really think I can win that point:D

Thank you very much for your advices :D:D:D

Danči Dementia
Feb 21st, 2008, 11:48 PM
I never realized Mat and I could be annoying.... :speakles:

That's Yuliana Fedak.

:lol::lol:...............No Rick both you and Mat are lovely all the time.....like I´ve said before....Alenyaa is a different case........

:kiss::wavey:

Yuliana Fedak :unsure: :scared:

I prefer pretty Vesnina :D

bruce goose
Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:12 AM
Amazing!!!I never thought that an abomination of nature(:lol::lol::lol:) could be so logical and sensible,but you really gave la hidalgense hermosa some great advice.I would add that there ARE some rare occasions where even-handedness has its limits.For example,pedophiles have NO moral justification for abusing children and they should suffer ten times the pain that they inflict in a just world.Unfortunately,they receive lenient jail sentences in MANY countries and then repeat their terrible crimes upon release.I got to see these psychotic bastards first-hand when I worked in a prison.However,these situations are exceptions and there are usually two sides(or MORE) to an argument as you indicated....Welcome back,by the way.;) About your discussion Dani,

I think being on either the Serbian or Kosovo side and then looking for arguements that work in their favour is a bit of a wrong approach.

What I think you should do is look for arguements for both sides and then compare them and make up your mind as to what side you are on. I truely think that's the way to get the best arguements without showing favouritism toward either side.

But that's just my opinion of course :)

Paco
Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:08 AM
Very well said Michael :D
I agree with you

that's why I haven't made decision on which side I am...rather Serbs as Kosovo is important historically and religiously for them...but I haven't read much about it and I don't know very well the case so

Paco
Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:10 AM
good luck honey
I'm crossing my fingers :D

Paco
Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:05 PM
after 1st day (2 jumps) Bjoern Einar Romoeren is leading :D
now "only" 2 more jumps. I hope he can take the gold

Janne Ahonen fucked his 2nd jump and is only 7th :p the funniest thing is that you could see he was angry at that jump :eek: he showed some emotions :eek:

Alenyaa
Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:32 PM
Amazing!!!I never thought that an abomination of nature(:lol::lol::lol:) could be so logical and sensible,but you really gave la hidalgense hermosa some great advice.I would add that there ARE some rare occasions where even-handedness has its limits.

Hey, I'm like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get and I'm ridiculously expensive :lol:
And of course I fully agree with your addition :)

Dani, I hope all went well for you!

Danči Dementia
Feb 23rd, 2008, 09:57 PM
Well......the fucking tecaher arrived late-----the class is supossed to start at 3:00pm and he arrived at 3:30.....and half of the class went home.....I stayed because I went to eat some chiliaquiles yumi!!!....anyway....the discussion is "on pause".....until tuesday.....I hope this time we will have it.....and in part is good since I can read more and learn

Danči Dementia
Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:00 PM
Amazing!!!I never thought that an abomination of nature(:lol::lol::lol:) could be so logical and sensible,but you really gave la hidalgense hermosa some great advice.I would add that there ARE some rare occasions where even-handedness has its limits.For example,pedophiles have NO moral justification for abusing children and they should suffer ten times the pain that they inflict in a just world.Unfortunately,they receive lenient jail sentences in MANY countries and then repeat their terrible crimes upon release.I got to see these psychotic bastards first-hand when I worked in a prison.However,these situations are exceptions and there are usually two sides(or MORE) to an argument as you indicated....Welcome back,by the way.;)

:)............:kiss:................

I think is the first time that Bruce´s doesn´t uses buns or latina in the same quote :D:D

quasar
Feb 24th, 2008, 12:41 AM
Serbian ladies have nice buns.

Prediction: In 10 years Kosovo will have a couple grand-slamp champions.

Cheers,

Carlos

bruce goose
Feb 24th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Yeah,Ana and Jankovic both look INCREDIBLE while practicing in tennis shorts:drool:;we could make them honorary hildalgenses since everybody knows that chicas from Hidalgo:hearts:cuss a lot like sailors AND also have juicy backsides.:lol:Serbian ladies have nice buns.

Prediction: In 10 years Kosovo will have a couple grand-slamp champions.

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Well......the fucking tecaher arrived late-----the class is supossed to start at 3:00pm and he arrived at 3:30.....and half of the class went home.....I stayed because I went to eat some chiliaquiles yumi!!!....anyway....the discussion is "on pause".....until tuesday.....I hope this time we will have it.....and in part is good since I can read more and learn

oh how I love when the teacher come late :o :rolleyes:
anyway hope you'll be even more ready for it :D

Rix643
Feb 24th, 2008, 09:08 AM
I prefer pretty Vesnina :D

<==
Is this one better?

I hope so, this one is very special to me.... :)