Congrats to the both of you!

Alenyaa
Nov 21st, 2007, 11:17 PM
Same here Mat!

Halfway through till 50! :help:

mc8114
Nov 22nd, 2007, 10:45 AM
And she killed another thread :lol:
Way to go, Merce! :pno, keep it quiet here, they don't know about it, at least didn't know about it :sobbing:

Seems so indeed....

mmm seems everybody has forgotten my BD yesterday, not that i mind it, i was @ school the whole day, so i had some party with my sisters and my parents last night...
I am a quarter century old now, roll on the next 25.....Haaaaaappy Belated Birthday Mat :bounce: :aparty: :hug:

hope it was a great one!

Merce didn't kill any threads but she's probably broken some hearts in Cairo since those guys aren't accustomed to bellezas latinas.So many of those sad Egyptian women are walking around wrapped head-to-toe in stage curtains that it's a real eye-opener for the men to see una flora fantastica de Venezuela.Unfortunately,those fellows aren't known for being too romantic so Mercedes will have to wait until she comes home for her first Muzzle Kiss---OR until her next trip to Northern Mexico(hint,hint).:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Just so Altair doesn't believe that mexicanos blancos aren't rude:Happy Birthday(belatedly) and may you have many more to come......so long as you don't pass secret messages in Dutch about Men's tennis(BLECCH!!).;)that's me, breaking hearts everywhere :cool:
j/k :lol:

you're so right i will get my kisses when i'm home
not sure about nothern Mexico, but i'm flatered ;)

mc8114
Nov 22nd, 2007, 10:45 AM
btw, any news on Dani D? :awww:

Alenyaa
Nov 22nd, 2007, 12:55 PM
Haven't seen Paco around much lately either.
I don't need to draw you a picture with that do I :p

mc8114
Nov 22nd, 2007, 01:19 PM
Paco was here today :p

Alenyaa
Nov 22nd, 2007, 01:22 PM
Oh.

Then she's cheating on him :lol:

mc8114
Nov 22nd, 2007, 01:33 PM
she wouldn't do that :awww:
she quit FF for Paco, it was quite the talk at FF club :lol:

Alenyaa
Nov 22nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
Can I take her place???

Wait... nevermind :p

mc8114
Nov 22nd, 2007, 02:04 PM
:haha:

we could invite you to one of our ... tea parties ... :o
;)

Paco
Nov 22nd, 2007, 02:21 PM
oh man you have fun, don't you??? :p

anyway I have news about Dani ;) but I don't know what can I tell :p

Paco
Nov 22nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
but she will be back soon. So you will get know everything ;)

Alenyaa
Nov 22nd, 2007, 06:54 PM
She's on her way to Gdansk, isn't she? ;)

bruce goose
Nov 22nd, 2007, 07:25 PM
:haha:

we could invite you to one of our ... tea parties ... :o
;) TEA PARTIES??Are you latina or one of those stuffy,queen-worshipping British gals??:lol:

I CAN tell you that I respect the special bonds very much;in other words,if a gal has a husband or boyfriend,then I never try to mess with her no matter HOW beautiful she is.However,if you are unattached,Merce,then you had BETTER be careful to avoid Northern Mexico.My pledge is that any dark-skinned(OR light- ;) )Latina--possibly from Venezuela;) --who is caught walking around with an EVD T-shirt will get a polite tap on her shoulder.Then,when she turns around,:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: .I'll make sure to hold her in my arms if she faints....She'll be able to talk all about that at her next tea party.

Alenyaa
Nov 22nd, 2007, 07:52 PM
Or about how she kicked some obnoxious dude's ass :lol:

Paco
Nov 22nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
Or about how she kicked some obnoxious dude's ass :lol:

:lol:

bruce goose
Nov 22nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
Or about how she kicked some obnoxious dude's ass :lol:Well,the good news is,if I ever DO give Merce a kiss,I won't have to worry about YOU feeling jealous.That is,IF you haven't been re-oriented by divine intervention(greater miracles have happened).:lol:

Paco
Nov 23rd, 2007, 04:03 PM
Kiira is 3rd after SP in Cup of Russia
new PB :D 58.22 pts :)

bruce goose
Nov 23rd, 2007, 07:29 PM
Kiira is 3rd after SP in Cup of Russia
new PB :D 58.22 pts :) You could have said that she "Finnish"ed in 3rd place.:) :wavey:

Rix643
Nov 23rd, 2007, 08:02 PM
You could have said that she "Finnish"ed in 3rd place.:) :wavey:

How corny..:rolleyes:..............

...... I like it :D

bruce goose
Nov 24th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Thanks...no comment from Paco yet...perhaps he's still mesmerized from seeing that lovely ice queen in her sensuous outfit...or maybe he's imagining DANI wearing that attractive piece.Come to think of it,that's not a bad idea so why don't you buy her one of those,Paco,and post a picture of Dani as Mexico's gorgeous skating sweetheart.How corny..:rolleyes:..............

...... I like it :D

Paco
Nov 24th, 2007, 09:12 AM
You could have said that she "Finnish"ed in 3rd place.:) :wavey:

:haha:nice

Thanks...no comment from Paco yet...perhaps he's still mesmerized from seeing that lovely ice queen in her sensuous outfit...or maybe he's imagining DANI wearing that attractive piece.Come to think of it,that's not a bad idea so why don't you buy her one of those,Paco,and post a picture of Dani as Mexico's gorgeous skating sweetheart.

well I was watching stupid film and when it finished I decide to sleep :p
Dani doesn't have to wear outfits like that to be the most beautiful girl in the world :inlove:

Alenyaa
Nov 24th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Uch... :rolleyes: :lol:

bruce goose
Nov 24th, 2007, 12:17 PM
You don't need to convince ME,Paco;haven't I always said what the rest of the world should realize?...that chicas latinas are the most beautiful.:hearts: However,we have almost zero ice-skating tradition in our Latino countries.....BECAUSE WE NEVER HAVE ANY ICE:eek: .Therefore,I'm confident that it would be lots of fun for us other guys,AND for YOU;) ,to see our muchacha hermosa in one of Kiira's outfits.:bounce: :haha:nice

well I was watching stupid film and when it finished I decide to sleep :p
Dani doesn't have to wear outfits like that to be the most beautiful girl in the world :inlove:

Paco
Nov 24th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Uch... :rolleyes: :lol:
:ras:

Paco
Nov 24th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Kiira finished 4th overall. Got only 96.04 pts in FS. It's not great result. But place isn't bad.
That's funny. She always had bad SP and pretty solid FS. And now it's different.
Hope she will improve and get gold at finnish champs :)

bruce goose
Nov 24th, 2007, 07:12 PM
Wouldn't it be a huge disappointment if she DIDN'T win gold at the Finnish championships?Honestly,I have nothing against Finland but it's hard to imagine that they would have lots of skaters on Kiira's level,even ONE other.If Kiira DOESN'T win her national title,then her punishment is having to loan one of her most stunning outfits to Dani....Kiira's punishment,OUR great reward:hearts: ...ESPECIALLY for you,Paco.;) Kiira finished 4th overall. Got only 96.04 pts in FS. It's not great result. But place isn't bad.
That's funny. She always had bad SP and pretty solid FS. And now it's different.
Hope she will improve and get gold at finnish champs :)

Paco
Nov 24th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Well Kiira is 2nd in Finland. First is Susanna Pöykiö. And there are 2 dangerous young girls: Laura Lepistö and Jenni Vähämää. Both have beaten theirs PB with more than 20 pts.
Actually this year Kiira's season best is 3rd in Finland.

Paco
Nov 24th, 2007, 08:26 PM
And Finland is the strongest European team as Russians suck :p

bruce goose
Nov 24th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Wow!!....I had no idea that Finland had so many good skaters;that country doesn't have a very strong reputation in most sports other than ice hockey.They have only three players listed on the WTA Tour website.You better be careful not to insult the Russians too much,though,since Elena might not appreciate your insulting her sisters that way.:lol:

You didn't comment on the OTHER part...it's OK,you don't have to be scared;I don't think that Dani would mind if you admitted that you'd enjoy seeing her in one of Kiira's outfits.;) ...what normal guy wouldn't?:) And Finland is the strongest European team as Russians suck :p

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2007, 10:02 PM
HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m here!!!!!!!
I´m back......bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem was this.......my laptop was a fucking mess it didn´t work well....It couldn´t connect to internet......because it was an old an ugly laptop but now I have a new one!!!!!! :bounce:
A Toshiba laptop............

That is why I haven´t been in here lately...........

And no Alenyaa I was not cheating on Paco.......

And as I see my Merce has a !pretendiente! I knew it she is such a heartbreaker.....well she is from Venezuela.....and in my opinion the "venezolanas" are the most beautiful girls in América ( the continet my continet) and second in the world after the eastern Europeans girls....that is for sure!!!!!!!!!

And well Figure Skating without the Russians sucks for me!!!!! its boring....its like a football cup without Brazil............fucking Boring :o :o :o :o :o .....I miss the Russian perfect, full of charm and class skating...........
I do like Miss Korpi!!!!!!!!!!!! and I´m glad to see that Fumie Suguri is still around....I like her too but the rest..... :o .

And I don´t imagine myself wearing a Kiira outfit....well maybe if Paco wants to...I will.......

Danči Dementia
Nov 26th, 2007, 10:10 PM
BTW I´m sooooooo very exited because I´m going to see Epica on december 7 they are coming to Puebla!!!!!!!!!!
I´m going to buy my ticket on wednesday!!!!!!!!
And I´m going to see one of my girlfriends Simone Simons live!!!!!!! I love her

bruce goose
Nov 27th, 2007, 02:00 AM
BTW I´m sooooooo very exited because I´m going to see Epica on december 7 they are coming to Puebla!!!!!!!!!!
I´m going to buy my ticket on wednesday!!!!!!!!
And I´m going to see one of my girlfriends Simone Simons live!!!!!!! I love herCongrats on your new laptop,Dani;I'm glad that you'll be able to function with modern stuff now.:) ...it's strange to hear humility from your wild Scorpio spirit.Although you're correct that the blancas from Eastern Europe ARE amazing sometimes,you chicas latinas locuras have the personalities that make us crazy in love:hearts: .Don't forget that Paco is from Eastern Europe...and where did he find his sweetheart(you)???By looking amongst the beauties who win Miss Universe every other year,las bellezas latinas.

I don't think that Merce has ever received a proper,passionate Muzzle Kiss--especially from a guero mexicano con ojos azules.You can tell her how awesome it is when it's with the right person.If I see a venezolana walking around Chihuahua while wearing an EVD T-shirt,well:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ...your next post from Merce might come from MY computer while she's sitting on my lap;) .

Do you REALLY need to ask if Paco would enjoy seeing you in a figure skating outfit???:rolleyes: ALL of the guys here(that excludes Alenyaa:lol: ) would enjoy that magical vision.The only problem with you sweeties is that you don't do the ice thing in Latin America and we never catch sight of your delicious curves:lick: in the kinds of dresses that Kiira wears...that's OK,you KNOW that we adore our muchachas anyway.:)

Paco
Nov 27th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Well, I do NOT need to see Dani in figure skating outfit. It's really unnecessary :shrug: . I'm enough happy seeing her :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Paco
Nov 27th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Russian girls are weak which is pretty surprising. I wish them everything the best but they really have find talented girls if they want to be on top back.

Anyway after last EC I started like Ice dancing. Free dance of Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin was :hearts:

bruce goose
Nov 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Well, I do NOT need to see Dani in figure skating outfit. It's really unnecessary :shrug: . I'm enough happy seeing her :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:It's great that you appreciate your reina latina for the precious jewel that she is,but you don't have to be so soft with OVER-politeness always,Paco.Can't you read the intent in Dani's message?....She WANTS to give you this treat:hearts: (lucky you)so you won't bother her if you enjoy this idea.Now if you don't wish to post this great pic for the other guys,well...:sad: OK,we'll survive without it...but you are fortunate to have found a beautiful chica latina fiel who likes to make you happy...and is waiting for her first Muzzle Kiss from you(AGAIN,lucky you);)

mc8114
Nov 28th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Bruce, my chico :inlove:
when/if i go to Mexico you'll be the first one i'd call
unless i go with a bf :lol:

Alenyaa
Nov 28th, 2007, 08:30 PM
*cough*come to Belgium*cough* :p

bruce goose
Nov 29th, 2007, 01:54 AM
:bounce: WOOHOO!! MERCE 'n' Bruce Goose:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :bounce: Coming back to Earth for a minute,I will never try to enslave you if you find happiness with someone else,Sweetie.Second,you could be igual en belleza with Kuznetsova as long as you have a good heart...that's PERFECT with me.It's actually better that I don't know how you look because it allows for clearer thinking.If you ever get curious,though,there's a photo of me--available on the net--at the maquila where I worked,and I could send the site address to you via PM.The last thing is that you might want to ask Dani about her own experiences so that she can describe it for you...'cos if you come to Chihuahua without a boyfriend,you are DEFINITELY getting a Muzzle Kiss:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :bounce: Bruce, my chico :inlove:
when/if i go to Mexico you'll be the first one i'd call
unless i go with a bf :lol:

mc8114
Nov 29th, 2007, 09:22 AM
*cough*come to Belgium*cough* :pi knew it!
you're stalking me :eek:
nah, kidding :lol: actually if i go there the first person i would call is saar :) she's not living in Belgium anymore, but i'd call her anyways. you will be 2nd in the list :angel:
:secret: in a tie with Freya

:bounce: WOOHOO!! MERCE 'n' Bruce Goose:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :bounce: Coming back to Earth for a minute,I will never try to enslave you if you find happiness with someone else,Sweetie.Second,you could be igual en belleza with Kuznetsova as long as you have a good heart...that's PERFECT with me.It's actually better that I don't know how you look because it allows for clearer thinking.If you ever get curious,though,there's a photo of me--available on the net--at the maquila where I worked,and I could send the site address to you via PM.The last thing is that you might want to ask Dani about her own experiences so that she can describe it for you...'cos if you come to Chihuahua without a boyfriend,you are DEFINITELY getting a Muzzle Kiss:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :bounce:haha, i don't look like Sveta, i'm a brunette, there are pics of me in this board.

we'll see bruce, we'll see ;)

cypher_88
Nov 29th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Russian girls are weak which is pretty surprising. I wish them everything the best but they really have find talented girls if they want to be on top back.

Anyway after last EC I started like Ice dancing. Free dance of Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin was :hearts:

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Dementinator
Nov 29th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I can MOST certainly atest to the fact that Merce does NOT look like Sveta, anymore talk like that and I will have you thrown in the Brig!!!!!

Alenyaa
Nov 29th, 2007, 04:06 PM
What? The Captain? Here?
Ok, this is getting weird :p

Merce, I can live with being second... (THREAD KILLER!) :lol:

Bruce and his Muzzle kisses :haha:

bruce goose
Nov 29th, 2007, 06:54 PM
i knew it!
you're stalking me :eek:
nah, kidding :lol: actually if i go there the first person i would call is saar :) she's not living in Belgium anymore, but i'd call her anyways. you will be 2nd in the list :angel:
:secret: in a tie with Freya

haha, i don't look like Sveta, i'm a brunette, there are pics of me in this board.

we'll see bruce, we'll see ;)Well...:hearts: you're RIGHT,you don't look like Sveta.My message was only that,if you DID,I wouldn't be judgmental of your appearance...that you will get plenty of MKs to lift your spirits :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: when you are older and don't resemble a youngster anymore...your freckles:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :wavey:

Rix643
Nov 29th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Well...:hearts: you're RIGHT,you don't look like Sveta.My message was only that,if you DID,I wouldn't be judgmental of your appearance...that you will get plenty of MKs :scratch: to lift your spirits :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: when you are older and don't resemble a youngster anymore...your freckles:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :wavey:

Oh wait...................

I got it..:tape:

Paco
Nov 29th, 2007, 08:23 PM
at first I was :eek: but than read the rest and thought..phew you're still normal :p ;) :lol:

Bruce and his Muzzle kisses :haha:
jealous or what :p

Oh wait...................

I got it..:tape:

Alenyaa
Nov 29th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Not quite, Paco, not quite :lol:

Paco
Nov 29th, 2007, 09:31 PM
yes, you're in your own special way :lol:

Alenyaa
Nov 29th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Time to book me a flight to Poland to kick some ass! :bounce:

bruce goose
Nov 30th, 2007, 12:20 AM
You better watch out,Paco;those Belgian warriors have a really fierce reputation...it must have taken Hitler at least two or three minutes to conquer that powerful nation(depending on whether or not he stopped to sneeze).Fortunately for the Waffle-Makers,the Gringo army was able to rescue them from a life of servitude---and save Alenyaa from becoming a German soldier's wife.:lol:

Danči Dementia
Nov 30th, 2007, 02:12 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: .
Lady Alenyaa....misses. Hengersackenberg....or something German....

Well Well Well I see that a Mexican boy is in love with a beautiful venezolana :) ....I don´t blame him my Merce is easy to love :) .
And well I may have to buy a kiira figure skating dress only for my men Paco ....although I won´t look as hot as she does not even a 50% as hot as her.....but Pawel is going to like it...

But wait a minute.....hey Merce.....who are you going to call first if you ever come to México??? I didn´t understand........:( ..............:angel: .

And let say that the Esastern Europens are like dolls but we have the devil inside...you know what I mean...we are more warm and "cariñosas-"

bruce goose
Nov 30th, 2007, 03:21 AM
Yeah Dani,I know exactly what you mean,and that's why,even though those Slavic girls are cute,we get so passionately crazy for our favorites,las latinas locuras.:hearts: ....I saw one of your photos today for the first time(you were with Karina).Paco will be:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: when he sees you in that figure skating outfit,even more than he ever has for Kiira.That's one of the good things about us guys,Dani;when we love our joya preciosa feminina,she always looks the most beautiful in our eyes.

I can't read Merce's mind,but at least she hasn't complained yet about the possibility of getting her first warm,lip-smothering 'MK':kiss: .It would be LOTS of fun:bounce: to give her this greeting and then nuzzle those adorable freckles of hers.:) :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Well Well Well I see that a Mexican boy is in love with a beautiful venezolana :) ....I don´t blame him my Merce is easy to love :) .
And well I may have to buy a kiira figure skating dress only for my men Paco ....although I won´t look as hot as she does not even a 50% as hot as her.....but Pawel is going to like it...

But wait a minute.....hey Merce.....who are you going to call first if you ever come to México??? I didn´t understand........:( ..............:angel: .

And let say that the Esastern Europens are like dolls but we have the devil inside...you know what I mean...we are more warm and "cariñosas-"

mc8114
Nov 30th, 2007, 09:42 AM
What? The Captain? Here?
Ok, this is getting weird :p

Bruce and his Muzzle kisses :haha:great! :)
that's all i expected to hear from you :angel:

yep, bruce and his muzzle kisses :lol:
i'm curious actually :tape: :rolls:
:p

I can MOST certainly atest to the fact that Merce does NOT look like Sveta, anymore talk like that and I will have you thrown in the Brig!!!!!thanks cap

i do think Sveta is a pretty girl though :shrug:

mc8114
Nov 30th, 2007, 09:43 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: .

And let say that the Esastern Europens are like dolls but we have the devil inside...you know what I mean...we are more warm and "cariñosas-" I'll call him first, but you will be the first one to be mailed Dani :D
+ we're are FFs you know my calendar :unsure:

Well...:hearts: you're RIGHT,you don't look like Sveta.My message was only that,if you DID,I wouldn't be judgmental of your appearance...that you will get plenty of MKs to lift your spirits :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: when you are older and don't resemble a youngster anymore...your freckles:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :wavey:do i even have freckles? :unsure:
and i don't think i'm a youngster anymore :p
but that's all lovely ;)

bruce goose
Nov 30th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Well,my sweetie,Dani can tell you how fantastic the MK is(NOT from me,Paco,from an old bf of hers;) ).If I disappoint you,though,I'll buy you a great cake from the best pasteleria in town to make it up to you.Since you don't have Dani's fiery temper--not yet at least;) --I'll give you that kiss by surprise instead of for muzzling angry words like Paco will have to do with Dani sometimes when she acts Scorpio crazy with him. I'll call him first, but you will be the first one to be mailed Dani :D
+ we're are FFs you know my calendar :unsure:

do i even have freckles? :unsure:
and i don't think i'm a youngster anymore :p
but that's all lovely ;)

Paco
Nov 30th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Time to book me a flight to Poland to kick some ass! :bounce:
oh, I can't wait for you ;) :lol: :p

You better watch out,Paco;those Belgian warriors have a really fierce reputation...it must have taken Hitler at least two or three minutes to conquer that powerful nation(depending on whether or not he stopped to sneeze).Fortunately for the Waffle-Makers,the Gringo army was able to rescue them from a life of servitude---and save Alenyaa from becoming a German soldier's wife.:lol:

oops...I will be more careful :lol:

Paco
Nov 30th, 2007, 03:25 PM

I can agree you won't look as hot as Kiira. I mean, you will look much hotter :kiss:
Anyway you know that the only thing I want now is to meet you :kiss:. Anything else can wait ;)

Paco
Nov 30th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Oh, it seems I have to defend my girls :p
Well Polish girls can do everything for partners. Yes, not every but most of them. I saw it many times :) and my friends told it.

Well I think that's called love. You just want to do everything to make your love feel better and special. Well that's how I see it ;)

bruce goose
Dec 1st, 2007, 01:57 PM
I can agree you won't look as hot as Kiira. I mean, you will look much hotter :kiss:
Anyway you know that the only thing I want now is to meet you :kiss:. Anything else can wait ;)Do you see what I was talking about,Dani?...it's true that Kiira has an incredibly pretty face,but YOU have that sexy morena skin and hair which looks SOOOO hot to blancos like Paco(AND myself:) )...plus you are tall:drool: ...AND you have those delicious Latina buns:drool: and curves:drool: ...AND,most important,he loves you,too:hearts: so this will be a treat that Paco will always remember.

I'm a little bit jealous of Paco because las bellezas latinas don't participate in figure skating very often since it's not a part of our sports culture(as with ice hockey).Therefore,most muchachos will never get to see their sweeties wearing those outfits.:sad: ...oh well,good news for Paco.:D

Paco
Dec 8th, 2007, 05:46 PM
So Finnish Nationals started.
And Kiira got 64,20 in SP :eek: 6 pts more than previous PB. Of course she is leading.
Hopefully FS will be at least as good as SP ;)

bruce goose
Dec 8th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Even though her marks are already extremely high,I think that Dani will set a new PB with YOU when she wears Kiira's outfit from either the SP or the FS.Of course,Dani is probably several cms taller than Kiira so she might need to re-tailor it,but I suspect that you will be very happy with the results.;) ...I really wish that there were more Latina ice queens:drool: .Our muchachas just don't like the cool air on their juicy buns.:lol: So Finnish Nationals started.
And Kiira got 64,20 in SP :eek: 6 pts more than previous PB. Of course she is leading.
Hopefully FS will be at least as good as SP ;)

Paco
Dec 8th, 2007, 09:32 PM
hmm....looking at ISU website. And here are results of my search.
Figure skating ladies:
Mexico - 13 girls
Poland - 7 girls

So it's not that bad :p

bruce goose
Dec 8th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Except that they are probably just bored,spoiled rich girls who can't play soccer very well.I have NEVER seen any of these 13 girls on TV and I don't know of any that have ever qualified for the Olympics.Chihuahua is one of the richest states in Mexico and we don't have one single rink in the capital(there MIGHT be one or two in huge Juarez).I believe that all of our rinks are in the Federal District but you can ask Dani for more info since I lived in the U.S. for so many years.

It looks OK on the surface that Mexico has more women skaters than an Eastern European nation,but--and PLEASE don't take this as an insult--we realize that Poland hasn't had NEARLY the amount of money for athletic programs that its neighbors(Germany,USSR,etc.) have historically had...and that's why Poland isn't as prominent as some others with a costly sport such as skating.In some of the less expensive endeavors--weightlifting,wrestling,etc.--Poland has had a few top athletes,I think.:confused: ....YOU would be much more informed on this,of course.

hmm....looking at ISU website. And here are results of my search.
Figure skating ladies:
Mexico - 13 girls
Poland - 7 girls

So it's not that bad :p

Alenyaa
Dec 9th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Hmm, let's see how many of those I can think of top of my head. (People that are great at what they do)

Jerzy Dudek (Feyenoord, duh)
Robert Kubica (Formula 1, duh)

And that's all I can think of. I should be ashamed because I know that there are quite a few both in men's and women's sports... :smash:

Mathijs
Dec 9th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Hmm, let's see how many of those I can think of top of my head. (People that are great at what they do)

Jerzy Dudek (Feyenoord, duh)
Robert Kubica (Formula 1, duh)

And that's all I can think of. I should be ashamed because I know that there are quite a few both in men's and women's sports... :smash:

Ebi Smolarek and his dad (both played for Feyenoord)
Tomas Rzasa (also played for Feyenoord
? Matusiak (plays @ Heerenveen now)
and some polish speedskaters
+ Adam Malysz (Ski-jumping, am a massive fan of the sport and i like Adam too, but my fave is Jakub Janda)

those are the ones i know from the top of my head...

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Dec 9th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Time for a new thread name Dani :D

I mean , it`s December

Paco
Dec 9th, 2007, 06:27 PM
volleyball players (both girls and boys)
handball - our man got silver at last WC :)
Otylia Jedrzejczak - swimming (even if I don't like her)

in Athletics we have some good player like: Pyrek, Rogowska, Plawgo and so on.

Tomasz Sikora in biathlon

and much more but I don't remember ;)

oh the football teams which gave us 3rd place in WC in 1974 and 1982

Paco
Dec 9th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Kiira was 2nd in free skate and finished whole champs in 2nd place :( lost 0.36 pt to Laura Lepisto who won FS. pretty painful
Anyway 100.20 is close to PB so it's not tragedy.
And 164.40 is very nice result :yeah: and it's 2nd result this season in Finland.

It's pretty close. I mean look at results this season:
1. Laura LEPISTÖ 164.76
2. Kiira KORPI 164.40
3. Jenni VÄHÄMAA 163.29
4. Susanna PÖYKIÖ 162.26

only 3 the best will compete in EuroChamps so it seems that Susanna probably won't compete

Paco
Dec 9th, 2007, 06:41 PM
I think that Adam Małysz is in top. He is one of the best ski jumpers ever :bounce:

but I prefer Janne Ahonen, Matti Hautamaeki, Bjoern Einar Romoeren, Janne Happonen and Dmitry Vassiliev

Paco
Dec 9th, 2007, 06:42 PM
hmm....it's my 6000th post.
I want to dedicate it to Dani. I love you honey :kiss:

saint2
Dec 9th, 2007, 08:23 PM
I think that Adam Małysz is in top. He is one of the best ski jumpers ever :bounce:

but I prefer Janne Ahonen, Matti Hautamaeki, Bjoern Einar Romoeren, Janne Happonen and Dmitry Vassiliev

And i dont like any of them :lol: I wonder how many ski jump fans has EVER jumped...Skoki narciarskie=gówno dla plebsu...

Danči Dementia
Dec 10th, 2007, 11:49 PM
WEELLLLLL.

Merce: Ok its Ok you will mail me......I don´t feel ignored by my dear bicth anymore.....but also come to meet me!!!!!!! bitch.........I love you!!!!!!!......but not as much as to give you a mizzle kiss :lol::lol: so I undertsnad why you want to meet bruce and not me...:).

Bruce....well in Puebla there are like 5 ice rinks......and in "el defectuosos" meaning México City there must be like 10 or so.........we do have ice rinks but we do not have the figure skating culture....you know México is not cold country either so not many people is interested in winter sports....plus that figure skating is not a cheao sport and in other countries the goverment helps the athlete to train and with money and in here we don´t have that sports culture yet.......and also I think that those kinds of sport where elegance and class are a MUST have.....Russia, and eastern europeans will always be the best..........also you can say that Japanese and Americans are good too.....but they are like a fucking robot trying to have 1% of grace trying to be russian for one routine....and who is to blame in here.....Nikolay Morozov....:mad:.

I love Monica Pyrek but I have to say that against Isinbayeva.....she has no chance :sad:

I think that Pokyo will compete at the europeans.....she deserves just because she is older and more experience than Jenni remeber that last year kiira wasn´t supossed to compete because she finished fourth and at the end she went and won a bronze!!!!!

And well honestly....there is no way that I can compete with Miss Korpi´s beauty.....no fucking way........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 cheerssssssssss :wavey:

And Paco I love you toooooooooooooo :hearts::kiss::hearts:

bruce goose
Dec 11th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Ohhh,Dani...it's so cute to see your humble side but you seem to forget that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Easy example:a lot of these models who are supposedly super-sexy are disgusting to me.What could possibly be sexy about seeing someone's bones jump out beneath their skin?:confused:However,I cannot PROVE that my opinion is right;apparently,there are a couple of people in the world who consider this beautiful.

In the same way,most people would agree that Korpi's features are soft and lovely,but some of us varones simply prefer our chicas latinas locuras...and,as you've learned,there are a few Europeans;) who appreciate our muchachas,too. WEELLLLLL.

Merce: Ok its Ok you will mail me......I don´t feel ignored by my dear bicth anymore.....but also come to meet me!!!!!!! bitch.........I love you!!!!!!!......but not as much as to give you a mizzle kiss :lol::lol: so I undertsnad why you want to meet bruce and not me...:).

Bruce....well in Puebla there are like 5 ice rinks......and in "el defectuosos" meaning México City there must be like 10 or so.........we do have ice rinks but we do not have the figure skating culture....you know México is not cold country either so not many people is interested in winter sports....plus that figure skating is not a cheao sport and in other countries the goverment helps the athlete to train and with money and in here we don´t have that sports culture yet.......and also I think that those kinds of sport where elegance and class are a MUST have.....Russia, and eastern europeans will always be the best..........also you can say that Japanese and Americans are good too.....but they are like a fucking robot trying to have 1% of grace trying to be russian for one routine....and who is to blame in here.....Nikolay Morozov....:mad:.

I love Monica Pyrek but I have to say that against Isinbayeva.....she has no chance :sad:

I think that Pokyo will compete at the europeans.....she deserves just because she is older and more experience than Jenni remeber that last year kiira wasn´t supossed to compete because she finished fourth and at the end she went and won a bronze!!!!!

And well honestly....there is no way that I can compete with Miss Korpi´s beauty.....no fucking way........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 cheerssssssssss :wavey:

And Paco I love you toooooooooooooo :hearts::kiss::hearts:

Paco
Dec 11th, 2007, 03:02 PM
We write it Monika ;)

mc8114
Dec 13th, 2007, 08:13 AM
a Xmas/New years thread :woohoo:

Hello guys :wavey:
Dani, nice to see you around :hug:

bruce goose
Dec 13th, 2007, 12:14 PM
:bounce::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:Mi regalo en Navidad...MERCE:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::he arts::bounce:a Xmas/New years thread :woohoo:

Hello guys :wavey:
Dani, nice to see you around :hug:

Danči Dementia
Dec 13th, 2007, 06:01 PM
We write it Monika ;)

Oh come on Paco!!!!!! it just a letter that I changed a put a "C" instead of a "K" its still the same exact pronuntation.........

Its like Pako and Paco its the same!!!
I had just a little mistake honey...it won´t hapen next time:)

Danči Dementia
Dec 13th, 2007, 06:03 PM
HEY mERCE!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you talking about...I´m always around....to see hoe are you behaving....hehe

Fearful Jesuit
Dec 13th, 2007, 06:06 PM
hola Dani :)

Paco
Dec 13th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Oh come on Paco!!!!!! it just a letter that I changed a put a "C" instead of a "K" its still the same exact pronuntation.........

Its like Pako and Paco its the same!!!
I had just a little mistake honey...it won´t hapen next time:)

noooooooooooooooooooooo :p
I hate when it's written that way ;)

and well in Polish there is a difference between c and k
so it was reason I wrote it

Danči Dementia
Dec 15th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Hola Santi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Que gusto me da verte por acá!!!! :wavey::wavey:

OK Paco I understood.................

Monica doesn´t have a shoot only if Isinbayeva dies....hehe

I love you Pawel :kiss:

Danči Dementia
Dec 15th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Monika , monika, Monika, Monika, Monika......Perez??? or what???? hehehe...............
PYREK, MONIKA.

mc8114
Dec 16th, 2007, 08:36 AM
:woohoo: i'm a xmas present :woohoo:

@ Dani, i'll behave better from now on ;)
when i missbehave is usually Michael's ault though :o

bruce goose
Dec 16th, 2007, 02:59 PM
MAS que un regalo...eres nuestro bendicion :angel:Merce:angel:
I picture a New Year that will have LOTS of warm Muzzle Kisses for you(all from ME,of course;)),and I hope that you will be free from Cairo so that you can spend these holidays with your family. :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:MERCE:hear ts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::woohoo: i'm a xmas present :woohoo:

@ Dani, i'll behave better from now on ;)
when i missbehave is usually Michael's ault though :o

Danči Dementia
Dec 17th, 2007, 04:18 AM
Mercedes Benz not only when you misnehave is Michael´s fault......everything its his fault!!!! hehe...(Michael is Alenyaa rigth???)
Are you still in Cairo?????????? My God you´ve been there a lot....I also hope you will spend "quickmas" in beautiful Venezuela!!!!

BTW....I´m out of Puebla..............I´m finally at home....In Pachuca......getting my ass frozen....but I love it!!!!!
Tomorrow I´ll se my highschool friends....and that makes me very happy
I´ll be here almost for a month.....on januanry 17 I´ll be back in Puebla...

mc8114
Dec 17th, 2007, 05:44 AM
yes, Michael is Alenyaa :lol:
where is he nowadays :scratch: getting ppl in toruble i'm sure :D

:woohoo: i'm a xmas blessing :woohoo:
;)

actually chicos i'm still in Cairo and will spend xmas here :sad:
but will leave for home the 28th, following this schedule:
23:45 Cairo - 3:40 Madrid
12:10 Madrid - 4:00 Caracas

Long waiting hours in Madrid :o

i will leave Venezuela again on january 10th
must be back in Cairo before the 13th

Alenyaa
Dec 17th, 2007, 11:10 PM
You wander off for a couple of days and the amount of speculation goes through the roof! :lol:

So everything is my fault ey? That's fine, you can't hurt me from where you are anyways :nerner: :p :lol:

mc8114
Dec 18th, 2007, 08:57 AM
you were wandering around? :scared:
oh gosh!!! :lol:

Paco
Dec 18th, 2007, 08:40 PM

:hug:

saint2
Dec 18th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Nice theard title :lol::lol: So, I'd wish marry christmas and happy new year for all Elena loyal fans...:)

Danči Dementia
Dec 19th, 2007, 10:55 PM
yes, Michael is Alenyaa :lol:
where is he nowadays :scratch: getting ppl in toruble i'm sure :D

:woohoo: i'm a xmas blessing :woohoo:
;)

but will leave for home the 28th, following this schedule:
23:45 Cairo - 3:40 Madrid
12:10 Madrid - 4:00 Caracas

Long waiting hours in Madrid :o

i will leave Venezuela again on january 10th
must be back in Cairo before the 13th

OMG!!!! Merce :sad::sad:....
Your are going to be in Madrid like 9 hours....
And are you going to permanently live in Cairo???
How is it???
Do you like it???
And do you have friends in there??? if you don´t you just need to tell me and I´ll catch up with you in Cairo :)

Rix643
Dec 22nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
Recently I came across a Norwegian Gothic Metal-band called 'Mortal Love (www.mortallove.com)'.

Here's a video I found on You Tube: Adoration (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J89Ja7FkdLc&feature=related), taken from their second album 'I Have Lost' (2005).

If you're interested, you can find (almost) any of their recordings on You Tube, not as real video's though.
Here is one I like to share: Existence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRNu5a4Ehw), the opening song of their second album. Sit thru the Björk-like opening (for about 45 secs), it will get better.

Enjoy!

saint2
Dec 22nd, 2007, 09:24 PM
Recently I came across a Norwegian Gothic Metal-band called 'Mortal Love (www.mortallove.com)'.

Here's a video I found on You Tube: Adoration (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J89Ja7FkdLc&feature=related), taken from their second album 'I Have Lost' (2005).

If you're interested, you can find (almost) any of their recordings on You Tube, not as real video's though.
Here is one I like to share: Existence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRNu5a4Ehw), the opening song of their second album. Sit thru the Björk-like opening (for about 45 secs), it will get better.

Enjoy!

Im not fan of ghotic rock, but it sounds better to me than boring bands like Nightwish, or Within Temptation...

Paco
Dec 22nd, 2007, 09:44 PM
Quite nice songs :)

I just got the news about band called Northern Kings. Members of the band are pretty known Finnish metal vocalists. Well I have to say 2 of them are from my fave band and the rest 2 are from band I like too (but not in my top 7 :p). Anyway here they are:
Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica :bounce:)
Juha-Pekka Leppaluoto (Charon :bounce:)
Marco Hietala (Tarot & Nightwish)
Jarkko Ahola (Terasbetoni)

On the album called "Reborn" are only covers which is quite funny. Here are songs:
Don't Stop Believin' (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=cGmhDLnWhOY)
We don't need another hero (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=xKwQKqQ8MMY) - official video :D
Broken Wings (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=y1YyDsDNQ-I)
Rebell Yell (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgzikhnv7qQ)
Ashes to ashes (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3vRIKPjz0)
Fallen on hard times - I couldn't find it :(
I just died in you arms (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=coQBG8yH3Vk)
Sladgehammer (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=y7V2DjbwUus)
Don't bring me down (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=N628S65u6_k)
In the air tonight (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=9_vSgZU3FaQ)
Creep (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=2I2x7NwEfLE)
Hello (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=iGn9RGx66uI)
Brothers in arms (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=oFp5s-UWP8Q)

saint2
Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:04 PM
Rebell Yell (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgzikhnv7qQ)

Its called profanation...:help::help:

Paco
Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:07 PM
Its called profanation...:help::help:

I wouldn't say that ;) I think it's one of the best versions ever :p

saint2
Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:11 PM
I wouldn't say that ;) I think it's one of the best versions ever :p

I have diffrent point. Wich one of them sings that?

Paco
Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:13 PM
Juha-Pekka
I love his voice...and all Charon's songs. So it can be reason :)

saint2
Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
Juha-Pekka

OK. Dont know him. Only of them wich I know are Hietala (from Tarot) and that gay from SA...

Paco
Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:17 PM
I don't know if you ever heard that:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=AJht9ct0104&feature=related

I think it's the best ever cover. It's just so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:19 PM
Good music , eh

saint2
Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:21 PM
I don't know if you ever heard that:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=AJht9ct0104&feature=related

I think it's the best ever cover. It's just so funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prefer orginal version...

mc8114
Dec 23rd, 2007, 09:51 AM
:hug:thanks Paco :hug:

OMG!!!! Merce :sad::sad:....
Your are going to be in Madrid like 9 hours....
And are you going to permanently live in Cairo???
How is it???
Do you like it???
And do you have friends in there??? if you don´t you just need to tell me and I´ll catch up with you in Cairo :)yes, there's a lot of waiting, my ipod will be reloaded :lol:

i don't know for long do i have to saty here, so far i'm thinking til july, but it could go longer to the full year :eek: :awww:

yes, i have made some friends here. but there are other venezuelans with me, so i hang out with them, we're like a family :)

there's only one egyptian guy that actually likes to go out with us. he's very nice
the egyptian women are not very friendly, maybe because of their religion, so with them we only have a work related relation

bruce goose
Dec 23rd, 2007, 01:01 PM
The women are jealous because they know that all of their men want to kiss the venezolanas hermosas--like :hearts:Merce:hearts:.

When we are married someday,I promise that I will NEVER leave you solo durante Navidad.:)

:bounce::bounce::bounce::hearts:MERCE 'n' Bruce:bounce::bounce::bounce:WOOHOO!!thanks Paco :hug:

yes, there's a lot of waiting, my ipod will be reloaded :lol:

i don't know for long do i have to saty here, so far i'm thinking til july, but it could go longer to the full year :eek: :awww:

yes, i have made some friends here. but there are other venezuelans with me, so i hang out with them, we're like a family :)

there's only one egyptian guy that actually likes to go out with us. he's very nice
the egyptian women are not very friendly, maybe because of their religion, so with them we only have a work related relation

Danči Dementia
Dec 24th, 2007, 03:58 AM
Im not fan of ghotic rock, but it sounds better to me than boring bands like Nightwish, or Within Temptation...

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 How can you say that nightwish and WT are boring....specially nightwish!!!
Nightwish is everything but boring!!!!!!
well with that Anette .......... kill me!!!!!!!!!

Nightwish lyrics are great......Tuomas is a master!!!!

Well that is your opinion......

I have to respect it...

:wavey:

Rick...great band....I liked them...

Danči Dementia
Dec 24th, 2007, 04:06 AM
thanks Paco :hug:

yes, there's a lot of waiting, my ipod will be reloaded :lol:

Ok then my dear bitch!!!!

Well have fun in Cairo....you´ll be there until july....
The good thing is that you have some venezolanos with you...really i would kill myself if I´m in another country with no Mexicans around!!!! strong Meche!!! :worship:.

And have you learn egynptian!!! or what language is spoken in there.....sorry for my ignorance :sad:........
:wavey::hug::hug:

Paco
Dec 24th, 2007, 08:46 AM

Tuomas is great. Well I will even say that Nightwish = Tuomas ;)

mc8114
Dec 24th, 2007, 10:29 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS

they speak regular arabic Dani :lol:
i will start classes next year
so far i only know a few words

@ Bruce, :D - easy with the wedding though :o don't feel like it atm :p

saint2
Dec 24th, 2007, 12:53 PM
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 How can you say that nightwish and WT are boring....specially nightwish!!!
Nightwish is everything but boring!!!!!!
well with that Anette .......... kill me!!!!!!!!!

Well that is your opinion......

I have to respect it...

Rick...great band....I liked them...

Lets say, thats not my kind...:)

bruce goose
Dec 26th, 2007, 02:27 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@ Bruce, :D - easy with the wedding though :o don't feel like it atm :pOf course,sweetie;TRUE love lasts forever so it's foolish to rush things...I just made an overly romantic overture because of the good Christmas cheer.If you only want to be a friend,then that is OK with me.:) With all of those Sultans eye-ing you as a future princess,I'd be lucky to have you anyway.;)

Danči Dementia
Dec 26th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Tuomas is great. Well I will even say that Nightwish = Tuomas ;)

:worship::worship::worship::worship:
I know he is a genious....but still I can´t stand that Anette voice....I really can´t..so Nightwish was over for me when Tarja left.....after Tarja :rolleyes::rolleyes::sad::sad:.

And also Tuomas knew what to write for Tarja and also the music....Rick sent me Turunen´s solo album and.........I did not convinced me.......I do ike some songs but I expected somethin better....in my opinion...Tarja without Tuomas....it doesn´t work and Nightwish without my Tarja.....sucks...

Danči Dementia
Dec 26th, 2007, 04:59 AM
Lets say, thats not my kind...:)

Its Ok :).
What is your type??

Danči Dementia
Dec 26th, 2007, 05:12 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@ Bruce, :D - easy with the wedding though :o don't feel like it atm :p

I´m sick I have a terrible flu........off topic:lol:

So good luck with the arabe classes :D and thank you for the info...now I know wish language is spoken ine Egypt:D.......stupid me I was kind of sure the Egipt´s language was egynpatian...lol...stupid me.

BTW What does atm means??????

I see that some use atm a lot....but I have no idea of its meaning....
I also use it in cellphone messages when I want to say "a toda madre".....but in english I donm´t know what does atm mean.....

FELIZ NAVIDAD MERCEDES BENZ!!!!!
Te deseo un buen viaje de regereso a casa.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Dec 26th, 2007, 05:36 AM
ATM = at this moment

En este momento

De nada . Le voy al Necaxa

Paco
Dec 26th, 2007, 12:31 PM
:worship::worship::worship::worship:
I know he is a genious....but still I can´t stand that Anette voice....I really can´t..so Nightwish was over for me when Tarja left.....after Tarja :rolleyes::rolleyes::sad::sad:.

And also Tuomas knew what to write for Tarja and also the music....Rick sent me Turunen´s solo album and.........I did not convinced me.......I do ike some songs but I expected somethin better....in my opinion...Tarja without Tuomas....it doesn´t work and Nightwish without my Tarja.....sucks...

For me, Anette voice is ok
But Nightwish change a bit. And it's not only about voice but also music. And definitely I prefer older Nightwish.

About Tarja album. I even like it. But for me it should be heavier.

Alenyaa
Dec 26th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Speaking of Nightwish, I saw this one video of them in which some people find what you could call a fallen angel and take it back to their "village".
I don't really understand the reaction of the villagers though... "It's an angel! Burn it!!!" :scratch: :lol:

Paco
Dec 26th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Agree it's crazy a bit
and I don't understand it too.

bruce goose
Dec 26th, 2007, 07:57 PM
I´m sick I have a terrible flu........off topic:lol:

So good luck with the arabe classes :D and thank you for the info...now I know wish language is spoken ine Egypt:D.......stupid me I was kind of sure the Egipt´s language was egynpatian...lol...stupid me.

BTW What does atm means??????

I see that some use atm a lot....but I have no idea of its meaning....
I also use it in cellphone messages when I want to say "a toda madre".....but in english I donm´t know what does atm mean.....

FELIZ NAVIDAD MERCEDES BENZ!!!!!
Te deseo un buen viaje de regereso a casa.

:wavey:Yeah,Dani,it means that she doesn't want to rush things--which I TOTALLY respect as I said before...but you know that she has goosebumps from imagining her first warm,passionate Muzzle Kiss;)...and THEN,after we have come to know each other well,Merce will be Sra. Bruce Goose someday and will type you e-mails while sitting on my lap.:)

As for the guys' question,fallen angels are basically demons and they joined Satan in his rebellion against the Lord.Therefore it's logical that villagers would want to burn a fallen angel unless the song is telling some kind of strange,different story.

Paco
Dec 26th, 2007, 08:34 PM
I wouldn't say it that kind of fallen angel.
It was rather the angel which was flying and fall. Well I take it that way.
Here it is if you want to see it: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ

but maybe we should read lyrics :p

Rix643
Dec 26th, 2007, 09:24 PM
I prefer the video of 'Bye Bye Beautiful' (for some odd reason... :p)

It's here: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZG4WqjZ-Mo

bruce goose
Dec 26th, 2007, 11:32 PM
I wouldn't say it that kind of fallen angel.
It was rather the angel which was flying and fall. Well I take it that way.
Here it is if you want to see it: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ

but maybe we should read lyrics :pYeah,I'll go try to find those lyrics for a clue.Let me say,first off,that ALL of the angels in the Bible are masculine figures.Historically,you don't see any female angels until they started appearing in paganistic art.

With that said,I think you're right because it seemed like maybe God rescued this angel from burning in the video.You saw how that light rose out of the fire at the end.Perhaps these villagers were supposed to be mystics who were scared of a heavenly vision.When Jesus healed the man who was possessed with 10,000 demons('Legion'),the other villagers didn't appreciate this miracle--they got freaked out and begged him to leave their town.It could be that the people from the video were intended to be the same kind.

bruce goose
Dec 26th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah,Paco,you'll surely know a lot,LOT more about the band's style than I would,but I just learned that the amaranth--according to superstition--is a flower that never dies or fades in beauty.

Maybe the immortal angel is supposed to represent an amaranth and the young boy who was nice to the angel is the only one who can appreciate its special qualities...the other townfolk were all nasty(and corrupted?).It's not really my typical music so I'll let YOU decipher the riddle.:):wavey:

Danči Dementia
Dec 27th, 2007, 05:44 AM
ATM = at this moment

En este momento

De nada . Le voy al Necaxa

Ok Gracias Felipe!!!!
y :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: y mas :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Finalmente :rolls:

Yo le voy al Necaxa tambien lol

Danči Dementia
Dec 27th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Yeah,Dani,it means that she doesn't want to rush things--which I TOTALLY respect as I said before...but you know that she has goosebumps from imagining her first warm,passionate Muzzle Kiss;)...and THEN,after we have come to know each other well,Merce will be Sra. Bruce Goose someday and will type you e-mails while sitting on my lap.:)

As for the guys' question,fallen angels are basically demons and they joined Satan in his rebellion against the Lord.Therefore it's logical that villagers would want to burn a fallen angel unless the song is telling some kind of strange,different story.

Ok writing e-mail to me while sitting in you lap?? ...I don´t know if this is cute or weird :confused: :lol:.

The amaranth video sucks :o....well ecpeting for almost shirtless Tuomas
and in the bye bye beautiful.....wehy why so many gilrs???? they have no reason to be there....:o

This is the only and real nightwish :worship:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNMNGHcrBs&feature=related

I serached for the one with subtitles...and I found one with english - spanish subtitles :D

Well I do have to admit that nemo was almost the most commercial song of nightwish´s history but I couldn´t find decent videos of their best songs.... I found one thou that its very curious.....when I firts saw it I was like....uhmmm this is one of my favorite NW sings is this to laugh or to be upset...but yes its funny.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5_mlQOsUQ

mc8114
Dec 27th, 2007, 07:08 AM
i think is a bit of both Dani :lol:

:kiss:s and :hug:s to all the ppl posting in this thread :)

Rix643
Dec 27th, 2007, 10:26 AM
And now, for something (not really) completely different: the larch Draconian, Gothic-Doom Metal from Sweden.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqc0nXkH5yY

Paco
Dec 27th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Very interesting, but the female vocals could be better ;)

Rix643
Dec 27th, 2007, 01:05 PM
I feel so fucking depressed right now….. :sad:

My brother just found out he’ll be a granddad in a couple of months and I’ll be a great-uncle. When my nephew will have the same age as I have at the moment, his child will be 21 already.. :o

Where’s my Prozac…. :hysteric:

Paco
Dec 27th, 2007, 05:43 PM
I feel so fucking depressed right now….. :sad:

My brother just found out he’ll be a granddad in a couple of months and I’ll be a great-uncle. When my nephew will have the same age as I have at the moment, his child will be 21 already.. :o

Where’s my Prozac…. :hysteric:

:hug:

bruce goose
Dec 28th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Maybe both of you are right that it is a little weird,but I think it's romantic sometimes when I see a guy let his girlfriend sit in his lap when there aren't enough seats for both of them on the bus.They often nuzzle and kiss each other with affection while being so close;gringos very rarely do this when they are on the bus or subway.It's just really sweet when a guy shows how much he cares for his juicy-buns,latina princess...that she is a priceless treasure.:hearts:Ok writing e-mail to me while sitting in you lap?? ...I don´t know if this is cute or weird :confused: :lol:.

The amaranth video sucks :o....well ecpeting for almost shirtless Tuomas
and in the bye bye beautiful.....wehy why so many gilrs???? they have no reason to be there....:o

This is the only and real nightwish :worship:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNMNGHcrBs&feature=related

I serached for the one with subtitles...and I found one with english - spanish subtitles :D

Well I do have to admit that nemo was almost the most commercial song of nightwish´s history but I couldn´t find decent videos of their best songs.... I found one thou that its very curious.....when I firts saw it I was like....uhmmm this is one of my favorite NW sings is this to laugh or to be upset...but yes its funny.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5_mlQOsUQ

Alenyaa
Dec 28th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Glad you people liked Rick's Swedish post, because I kind of didn't :p

mc8114
Dec 28th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Happy new year in advance guys :hug:
have a lovely lovely time and may the new year be better than this one :angel:

Paco
Dec 28th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Happy new year in advance guys :hug:

if everything goes right it would be much better ;)
have safe (and not very boring) flight :)

Alenyaa
Dec 29th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Thanks Merce. Good luck with the flight :yawn:

bruce goose
Dec 29th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Yes,it will be a lovely New Year with lots of hugs and Muzzle Kisses for.....:hearts::hearts::hearts:MERCE:hearts::hear ts::hearts::wavey:Happy new year in advance guys :hug:

miffedmax
Dec 29th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Happy 2008--which will go down as the Year of the Golden Goddess.

Danči Dementia
Jan 1st, 2008, 10:27 PM
happy new year to all of you ........yes alenyaa this time I include you too :lol:

:kiss::kiss: to all and I hope this year 2008 will be a better year than 2007 for all of you and your families....

:)..............you see I can be lovely sometimes...........:lol: :angel:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jan 1st, 2008, 10:50 PM
New thread name should be something like ... Dani le va al Toluca , Felipe le va al Necaxa , jajaja

Alenyaa
Jan 1st, 2008, 11:28 PM
happy new year to all of you ........yes alenyaa this time I include you too :lol:

:woohoo: Thank you! :lol:

:)..............you see I can be lovely sometimes...........:lol: :angel:
:tape: :angel:

Paco
Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:31 AM
:tape: :angel:

:fiery: ;)

Paco
Jan 2nd, 2008, 08:30 AM
New thread name should be something like ... Dani le va al Toluca , Felipe le va al Necaxa , jajaja

what "le va al" means?

mc8114
Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:24 PM
le va means that she goes to Toluca, or something like that

Happy New Year guys :hug:

Alenyaa
Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM
:fiery: ;)

:nerner:

Rix643
Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:15 PM
:nerner:
Behave, the two of you, or I'll call up the Captain.....:)

(got this strange craving for wine, all of a sudden....:tape:;))

bruce goose
Jan 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Good to see you smiling again,MK--even if it's with emoticons:)...let's hope that Paco will give plenty of well-performed Polish Muzzle Kisses to the beautiful Dani in 2008...the powerful,dominant kind when her temper is hot,and the sweet,romantic kind for an unexpected surprise whenever she's being soft and lovely.:)

...And I have NOT forgotten about Venezuela;).:hearts::hearts:Merce:hearts::hearts:B ehave, the two of you, or I'll call up the Captain.....:)

Paco
Jan 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM
le va means that she goes to Toluca, or something like that

Thanks for explanation :)
I expected it would be something like rooting for as both Toluca and Necaxa are football teams ;)

Alenyaa
Jan 2nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Behave, the two of you, or I'll call up the Captain.....:)

Why is it that I get so little of your jokes? Am I just dumb or what...? :lol:

Mathijs
Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:25 PM
Happy new year to all... I suppose anyone had a great time on New Years eve?

We had major fog here and other parts of the country, the fog that was predicted came and melted with the small particles of the fireworks that were lit off, so we had a sight of only 1 meter at places and ppl couldnt find their homes or the roads anymore and got lost, we couldnt even see the fireworks anymore....
Well in my village nothing did happen but overall spoken it was a riot night with lots of fires, vandalism etc.

Had a bad hangover yesterday, but i guess who had not :p

Alenyaa
Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:40 PM
Hehe, as long as you had a good time previous to the hangover it was all worth while! :lol:

Mathijs
Jan 2nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
Hehe, as long as you had a good time previous to the hangover it was all worth while! :lol:

hehe :lol: sure i did, had a great time! :)

gtg now

goodnight guys! :wavey:

Mathijs
Jan 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
ARGH can't they just stop with the fucking advertisements in the middle of every page?, its driving me nuts all the time :mad: :fiery:

Rix643
Jan 3rd, 2008, 09:06 PM
Why is it that I get so little of your jokes? Am I just dumb or what...? :lol:

I was kinda hoping the Cap'n would have responded wine hasn't been served here anymore for almost 40 years.

(You probably still don't get it; you're much too young...... :p))

Alenyaa
Jan 3rd, 2008, 09:46 PM
You're right, I don't :lol:
Bless the ignorant ey :bounce:

quasar
Jan 4th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Happy new year to all. Let's hope the Apocalypse is postponed one more year.

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Oh my, I thought you were dead :eek:

Rix643
Jan 4th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Same here, thought you went supernova....

Glad to see you around though :wavey:

And, of course, a happy New Year to you as well!!!

Paco
Jan 4th, 2008, 06:52 PM
nice to see you back :)

Paco
Jan 5th, 2008, 07:27 PM
:bounce:
:woohoo:

Finally Janne won :D
we're on the way to win 4 hills for 5 time :bounce:

saint2
Jan 5th, 2008, 08:09 PM
:bounce:
:woohoo:

Finally Janne won :D
we're on the way to win 4 hills for 5 time :bounce:

You really have nothing to do instead of watching it? :lol::lol:;)

Rix643
Jan 5th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I always hope someone will break his neck, but it never happens. :sad:

There were some good oppotunities when Michael Edwards was still competing though...... :D

Paco
Jan 5th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I always hope someone will break his neck, but it never happens. :sad:

There were some good oppotunities when Michael Edwards was still competing though...... :D

well, actually 14 years old Dutch boy Jermo Ribbers died after falling. It was in Obersdorf :(

Rix643
Jan 5th, 2008, 09:28 PM
well, actually 14 years old Dutch boy Jermo Ribbers died after falling. It was in Obersdorf :(

Well, I didn't know that, thanks for pointing this out to me. Although my remark was meant to be a sarcastic way to tell how much I dislike this sport, I must admit I feel quite stupid right now.

My sympathy lies with the next of kin.

Danči Dementia
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:39 AM
To pAWERL ASKING WHAT LE VA MEANS:

well honey that is the meaning.....
Yo le voy al Toluca means that I root for toluca the football team

Danči Dementia
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:41 AM
TO ALENYAA TALKING ABOUT CARLOS BEEN DEAD

he was in jail just like you were last year and 2 years ago and also this year you´ll be.
But in his case nobody went to help him....we are such a bad crew......and the one we sould have left in jail....is still around...................hehe

Carlos nxt time you are in jail don´t tell alenyaa to rescue you....because you´ll stay there

hehe

Danči Dementia
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:48 AM
New thread name
because once again Felipe asked for it
Dani le va al Toluca, Felipe le va al Necaxa y todos nosotor le vamos a Dementieva!!
means:
Dani roots for Toluca and Felipe for Necaxa and we all root for Dementieva!!!

I hope my translation was OK

Danči Dementia
Jan 6th, 2008, 02:48 AM
I´m open to accep thread name proposals

:D

Paco
Jan 6th, 2008, 11:05 AM
To pAWERL ASKING WHAT LE VA MEANS:

well honey that is the meaning.....
Yo le voy al Toluca means that I root for toluca the football team

It wasn't necessary to say "the football team" :p

Spanish dictionary updated:
Yo le voy - I root
Dani le va - Dani roots
:)

bruce goose
Jan 6th, 2008, 04:51 PM
New thread name
because once again Felipe asked for it
Dani le va al Toluca, Felipe le va al Necaxa y todos nosotor le vamos a Dementieva!!
means:
Dani roots for Toluca and Felipe for Necaxa and we all root for Dementieva!!!

I hope my translation was OKYour translation was as beautiful as YOU are:)...you and Pawel make such a sweet,romantic duo.

During Pascua 2005 mi abuela,who still drives,came with papi to my mom's house,and she kept talking about the Red Tide on la costa golfo de Florida.In case some people don't know,it's a bacteria that makes the water very red and it kills many fish but it only itches a person's skin(I've never heard that ANYbody died from this).

Anyway,in her explanation she kept saying the words 'Red Tide' over and over again until I got an idea in my head and had to leave the room because I was starting to laugh.My brother was using the PC and he asked me why I wasn't in the other room with the rest of the family.So I told him how Nana kept saying 'Red Tide' a hundred times and it made me think:Older folks CONSTANTLY have to use the bathroom and there are a VERY LOT of elders who live in retirement villages on that gulf coast of Florida.With all of those ancienes in the water,it's not the RED tide you need to worry about.......it's the YELLOW tide!:eek:

Rix643
Jan 6th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Bruce, you're not making fun of the elderly, are you? Because too soon enough you'll be one of them...

;)

bruce goose
Jan 6th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Yeah,you're right...ASSUMING that I even live that long....Maybe it WAS in bad taste but I won't lie by saying that I didn't enjoy it.;)Bruce, you're not making fun of the elderly, are you? Because too soon enough you'll be one of them...

;)

Paco
Jan 6th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Your translation was as beautiful as YOU are:)...you and Pawel make such a sweet,romantic duo.

:awww: sweet ;)

Paco
Jan 6th, 2008, 08:14 PM
well Ahonen won last event in 4 Hills. It was kinda crazy.
so Janne is first ever who won it 5 times :bounce:

http://i.wp.pl/a/f/jpeg/19074/skoki_10podium_bischofshofen.jpeg

Alenyaa
Jan 6th, 2008, 10:13 PM
TO ALENYAA TALKING ABOUT CARLOS BEEN DEAD

he was in jail just like you were last year and 2 years ago and also this year you´ll be.
But in his case nobody went to help him....we are such a bad crew......and the one we sould have left in jail....is still around...................hehe

Carlos nxt time you are in jail don´t tell alenyaa to rescue you....because you´ll stay there

hehe

You can be so mean sometimes! :lol:

well Ahonen won last event in 4 Hills. It was kinda crazy.
so Janne is first ever who won it 5 times :bounce:

http://i.wp.pl/a/f/jpeg/19074/skoki_10podium_bischofshofen.jpeg

I was impressed by his beating the record by 5,5m in Obersdorf :eek:

Danči Dementia
Jan 7th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I can be mean sometimes???
What are you talking about???
I´m lovely all the time.....and you shouldn´t complain because if there is someone that I´m VERY nice and kind with that someone is you.....how can you say that I´m mean???

:angel::angel::angel:

Who is ahohen and who is Janne???
Who won the whole thing ahonen or Janne???
And the guy in the left looks like a woman.....................hehe

bruce goose
Jan 7th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Yeah,you're not mean,you're just a feisty Scorpio Latina who needs a good Polish Muzzle Kiss once in a while to keep you quiet.(I'm jealous of Paco);)

You say the guy on the left seems like a WOMAN???Wait a minute...where exactly WAS Alenyaa during that race?...or maybe it was a clone.:lol:I can be mean sometimes???
I´m lovely all the time.....and you shouldn´t complain because if there is someone that I´m VERY nice and kind with that someone is you.....how can you say that I´m mean???

Paco
Jan 7th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Well Janne Ahonen is ski jumper. He won the 4 hills tournament (it's 4th events and he won in last two :D)
He is one of the greatest ski jumpers ever :worship:

Alenyaa
Jan 7th, 2008, 07:33 PM
I can be mean sometimes???

Most of the time ;) :help:

And Jahne and Ahonen are the same person. His full name is Jahne Ahonen ;)

You say the guy on the left seems like a WOMAN???Wait a minute...where exactly WAS Alenyaa during that race?...or maybe it was a clone.:lol:

DON'T make me hurt you! :lol:

bruce goose
Jan 8th, 2008, 01:31 AM

DON'T make me hurt you! :lol:Is that your alter ego speaking--Xena the Belgian Warrior Princess?:lol:You HAVE raised a question,though:do Belgians frequently vacation in North,Central and South America,or do they almost always pick other parts of Europe?

Rix643
Jan 8th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Time for some music.
And for something different, this time Female Fronted Power Metal (what else.....)

Live from Austria: Edenbridge (http://youtube.com/watch?v=rOKUBS-uOtQ)

Alenyaa
Jan 8th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Is that your alter ego speaking--Xena the Belgian Warrior Princess?:lol:You HAVE raised a question,though:do Belgians frequently vacation in North,Central and South America,or do they almost always pick other parts of Europe?
Mind you that Xena the Warrior Princess wouldn't warn you like I did ;-)

As for Belgians and their holiday destinations: mostly other regions in Europe :)

Mathijs
Jan 8th, 2008, 06:48 PM

DON'T make me hurt you! :lol:

:lol: its JANNE Ahonen not Jahne ;)

Actually i don't like Janne that much, i like him in person, but i hate his dominance in the sport, i always hate it when someone dominates, i like some new faces time and time again....

Danči Dementia
Jan 8th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Edenbridge!!!!!!
they are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rick we have very similar tastes in music....we like female voices !!!! I think

Danči Dementia
Jan 8th, 2008, 07:09 PM
hehe stupid me that I thougth that Ahonen was one and Janne was another guy....:lol::lol:

hehe

as you can see I know nothing aout skii.....and I don´t want to learn:angel:

Alenyaa
Jan 8th, 2008, 10:07 PM
:lol: its JANNE Ahonen not Jahne ;)

Actually i don't like Janne that much, i like him in person, but i hate his dominance in the sport, i always hate it when someone dominates, i like some new faces time and time again....

Typo! :rolleyes: :lol:

Rix643
Jan 9th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Again some music.
This time an international (European) Goth Metal band. It is based in Holland, but the members are Norwegian, Finnish, German, Belgian and Dutch. It is formed around female vocalist (of course....) Helena Iren Michaelsen (ex-Trail of Tears, ex-Sahara Dust; SD is the predecessor of Epica).

For anyone interested: Imperia (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kWGdr47XcKI), hope you enjoy it.

Alenyaa
Jan 9th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Well Rick, it's not bad, but if you ask me the song lacks a bit of spirit.

But that's just my liking, of course :)

Danči Dementia
Jan 10th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Again some music.
This time an international (European) Goth Metal band. It is based in Holland, but the members are Norwegian, Finnish, German, Belgian and Dutch. It is formed around female vocalist (of course....) Helena Iren Michaelsen (ex-Trail of Tears, ex-Sahara Dust; SD is the predecessor of Epica).

For anyone interested: Imperia (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kWGdr47XcKI), hope you enjoy it.

Helena has got a great great voice.....but honestly I´m glad she is not a part of Epica.....I wouldn´t like to imagine epica without simone simons :hearts::worship:

Mathijs
Jan 11th, 2008, 08:09 PM
mmm nice music but not my cup of tea

I listen more to the alternative stuff like alternative metal, dance punk, triphop, alternative rock etc.

Danči Dementia
Jan 11th, 2008, 08:53 PM
my cup of tea is symphonic metal!!!!!
I love it....
but I also listen to other stuff.....Mat do you remember that we talked about Placebo, SOAD and the Red Hot.and etc??
it depends on my mood.....my fave band is The Cranberries....and I also like the oldies like Janis Joplin, Iron Maiden.....and many more.......

I even listen to "cumbias" every one in a while----------hehe

saint2
Jan 11th, 2008, 09:23 PM
mmm nice music but not my cup of tea

I listen more to the alternative stuff like alternative metal, dance punk, triphop, alternative rock etc.

I listen all kind of music except alternative metal, dance punk, triphop, alternative rock, and those "symphonic metal"...I think most of alt. bands sucks plus some of them have stupid leftwinged lyrics :tape::tape:. Traditional rock/metal rulz :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Mathijs
Jan 12th, 2008, 01:32 PM
I listen all kind of music except alternative metal, dance punk, triphop, alternative rock, and those "symphonic metal"...I think most of alt. bands sucks plus some of them have stupid leftwinged lyrics :tape::tape:. Traditional rock/metal rulz :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Totally disagree with you're point of view..., obviously you should see beyond you're nose, and its NOT all leftwinfed lyrics, by the way, according to you they suck? why?
Suck :lol: riiiite...I bet you don't even know what dancepunk or triphop is or any other music style i named cuz you're not even interested, i want to see you name a few that you think they suck....
oh i don't listen to symphonic metal, like i said nice music, but not my cup of tea

I hate the mainstream commercial music, its all the same and it sucks, also hate Hip-Hop, R&B and all that lousy stuff including the Dutch life song music (smartlappen) and top 40 bullshit

I am in for the renovating new music...

Traditional rock is okay but when it comes to traditional/heavy metal (iron maiden, Guns & Roses etc soory Dani :angel:.) i just can't stand it.....

Mathijs
Jan 12th, 2008, 01:40 PM
my cup of tea is symphonic metal!!!!!
I love it....
but I also listen to other stuff.....Mat do you remember that we talked about Placebo, SOAD and the Red Hot.and etc??
it depends on my mood.....my fave band is The Cranberries....and I also like the oldies like Janis Joplin, Iron Maiden.....and many more.......

Yup, the rest of my fave bands include The Infadels, Queens of the Stone Age, Kaiser Chiefs, The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Green Day, Snow Patrol, Franz Ferdinand, a Balladeer, The Kooks, Razorlight, Saybia, Tool, Rammstein, Johan, The View, Arctic Monkeys, Wolfmother,Jeff Buckley, The Fratellis, The Infadels, The Editors, Muse, The Magic Numbers, Rammstein, dEUS, Foo Fighters, Travis, LCD Soundsystem, Enter Shikari, Anouk, P.O.D.,Audioslave, Faithless and alot of new bands that are underground but are on the brink of breaking thru..... and offcourse my personal fave band of my elder sister and her bf, VENcE, check their website www.vence.nu (http://www.vence.nu), they also made their own CD's under direct managment

This weekend is the Eurosonic/Noorderslag weekend held in Groningen, with 280 new bands from all europe and also Dutch bands, playing in the pubs round the centre, pity the festival was sold out cuz its a great festival to be at....
I remember that i saw some new bands (including the Dutch band a Balladeer) in the alternative Music store Plato in Groningen, it was free entrance so it was cool, program for this year wasn't that good sadly :(

Here's the website http://www.noorderslag.nl/website/

Mathijs
Jan 12th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Oh and Dani Anneke van Giersbergen has created a new band Aqua de Annique......
They'll also play on Noorderslag...

saint2
Jan 12th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Totally disagree with you're point of view..., obviously you should see beyond you're nose, and its NOT all leftwinfed lyrics, by the way, according to you they suck? why?
Suck :lol: riiiite...I bet you don't even know what dancepunk or triphop is or any other music style i named cuz you're not even interested, i want to see you name a few that you think they suck....
oh i don't listen to symphonic metal, like i said nice music, but not my cup of tea

I hate the mainstream commercial music, its all the same and it sucks, also hate Hip-Hop, R&B and all that lousy stuff including the Dutch life song music (smartlappen) and top 40 bullshit

I am in for the renovating new music...

Traditional rock is okay but when it comes to traditional/heavy metal (iron maiden, Guns & Roses etc soory Dani :angel:.) i just can't stand it.....

You cant stand traditional rock/heavy metal, I cant stand modern shit. Thats all. Everyone has their own taste. Idiotism of leftwinged lyrics is obvious for everyone who doesnt worshipping Marx, Stalin or Hitler.
Among that "mainstream music" (hip hop/r&B also) I see more good music than in alternative, leftie shit. Maybe iff You would listen some polish (really good) hip hop , You would change Your opinion.
For all who likes traditional rock/metal, what do You think about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCiX6IQFDqE

I LOVE this song and love this band

Paco
Jan 12th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Let me think what kind of metal I like the most. Hmmm...
Sonata Arctica - power/speed
Charon - gothic
Amorphis - at first classical death (which I dislike), then doom and now I think it's progressive
Korpiklaani - folk
Eniferum - viking/folk
Dis Pater - romantic doom/gothic
Luca Turilli's Dreamquest - symphonic/electronic (once again I have to say thanks to Rick for showing me them :worship:)

so those are my fave bands. they are pretty different so it's hard to say what kind is the best ;)
well most of them (Sonata, Charon, Amorphis, Korpiklaani and Ensiferum) are from Finland so maybe it's the most important :lol:

What else. For sure symphonic metal is great.
Sad songs are great. Despair and love..tragic love...melancholy

Folk metal is super (like: In Extremo, Arkona, Finntroll, maybe Pagan Reign)
Melodic black isn't bad (old Catamenia :worship: Tvangeste but it's rather symphonic black)

as you can see I like many different kinds of metal.
I think I really dislike only old school death metal.

Paco
Jan 12th, 2008, 09:30 PM

it's ok :)
But I prefer something different

Paco
Jan 12th, 2008, 09:39 PM
well I rather like light meta I would say.

but sometimes I like listen to harder stuff like Naglfar (I am vengeance (live) (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFf1IlowAGA) or Spoken words of venom (live) (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=1OeS29lFpAw) and Immortal (Damn in black (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=0xusmqC00Lg&feature=related) or One by one (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=QQrK_qRj3T8&feature=related))
but I'm almost sure you're not gonna like it ;)

Paco
Jan 12th, 2008, 09:40 PM
but now I'm deep into Stream of Passion :D (as you can see even in my avatar)

Paco
Jan 12th, 2008, 09:55 PM
btw http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=IR65zWYD8V8

I was like :eek::eek: not Bjoern :sad: but thank God nothing happened :)

Mathijs
Jan 12th, 2008, 10:24 PM
You cant stand traditional rock/heavy metal, I cant stand modern shit. Thats all. Everyone has their own taste. Idiotism of leftwinged lyrics is obvious for everyone who doesnt worshipping Marx, Stalin or Hitler.
Among that "mainstream music" (hip hop/r&B also) I see more good music than in alternative, leftie shit. Maybe iff You would listen some polish (really good) hip hop , You would change Your opinion.
For all who likes traditional rock/metal, what do You think about this?

Call it whatever you like, i dont care... :p oh and i won't listen to any hip hop cuz like i told you, it just doesn't strike me, it bores the hell out of me...

Oh and i am glad we all have different music taste, i wouldnt want everybody liking the same...

I also like folkpunk (Flogging Molly)

Rix643
Jan 13th, 2008, 03:00 PM
German FFM, Xandria:

Save My Life (http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Q_5yr7uCFI) (2007)
Ravenheart (http://youtube.com/watch?v=eQX_3CoQf44) (2004; Spanish subtitles..!..)

BTW, FFM = Female Fronted Metal. ;)

bruce goose
Jan 13th, 2008, 03:08 PM
OHH,you sassy,beautiful Latina:D...so which Iron Maiden do you prefer between Bruce Dickinson and their earlier lead vocalist(D'Addio)?The more hardcore guys like the original stuff such as "Killers",but they had some better,interesting lyrics in Dickinson's time...then they started to seem 'over-the-hill' after some years passed.

We suspect the same thing--that the Captain was referring to YOU when he typed "weird thread".You were very polite to not call him a British Love Boat wannabe.Actually I think that Ross is a good guy but I enjoyed sticking it to him over those skinny,bony Brit girls:lol:...you might have set a record for emoticon faces stuck together in your other reply.;)You probably realized that "Silvercountry" is Argentina.

Btw,a wedding is a more sacred event so Paco should give you a more traditional,romantic kiss then.He can plant the passionate MKs on you during your honeymoon--or even the next day that you meet from right now.;):) my cup of tea is symphonic metal!!!!!
I love it....

Mathijs
Jan 13th, 2008, 03:59 PM
btw http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=IR65zWYD8V8

I was like :eek::eek: not Bjoern :sad: but thank God nothing happened :)

Pity he fell, hope he didn't hurt himself

Haven't followed much of Ski-Jumping lately, am too busy with my study so Paco if you want could you update me a little....

Mathijs
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Oh and i am into the new CD of Radiohead now.
In Rainbows, goes farther on the road there where Kid A and Hail To The Thief have stopped, my fave songs from the album are All I Need and Jigsaw Falling Into Place...

Oh and they'll give a concert in A'dam in June/July, pity i am not that rich, else i would go..
Been @ a concert once, in the Gelredome in 2003, was a great concert, best (and last :sad: ) i've ever seen, including the one in the Oosterpoort when i watch the Urban Dance Squad....

Mathijs
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:05 PM
German FFM, Xandria:

Save My Life (http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Q_5yr7uCFI) (2007)
Ravenheart (http://youtube.com/watch?v=eQX_3CoQf44) (2004; Spanish subtitles..!..)

BTW, FFM = Female Fronted Metal. ;)

or Femme Fatale Metal :lol: :haha:

Rix643
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:19 PM

Talking about femmes fatales, I believe our very own cute Mexican one (:smooch:) is an Ayreon fan as well. So, especially for our FFFM (Femme Fatale From Mexico; :kiss:) a couple of songs from one of Arjen Lucassen's many projects: Ambeon (derived from the words ambient and Ayreon).
The title of the album is 'Fate of a Dreamer'
Estranged (http://youtube.com/watch?v=x7cGBldHjvI)
Ashes (http://youtube.com/watch?v=I8v2sw6gQxs)
High (http://youtube.com/watch?v=x1j7CL241zw)
Cold Metal (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1ru1z9kj4)
Sick Ceremony (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RSDYeL4jlOw)
Surreal (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRZvOcC7pGc) (ignore the video, it's the music that counts)
Sweet Little Brother (http://youtube.com/watch?v=c97cuh6L7TY)

Paco
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Xandria is very nice :D

Paco
Jan 13th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Pity he fell, hope he didn't hurt himself

Haven't followed much of Ski-Jumping lately, am too busy with my study so Paco if you want could you update me a little....

so let me try ;)
Morgenstern kicks ass this season. He won 6 first competition this season. Which is the new record. Anyway he still is in good shape
Janne Ahonen won 2 events in 4 hills which gave him 5 title overall which is record.
Adam Małysz lost badly in both competition on Val di Fiemme this weekend (Tom Hilde won both of them)

Well here is world cup standings:
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/disciplines/skijumping/cupstandings.html

I think Morgentstern have great chance to win whole thing. Ahonen, Hilde are strong
And it will be very interesting during ski flying world champs :)

Well I think that's the most important in this seaon

Paco
Jan 13th, 2008, 05:04 PM
:crying2: no Susanna in EC :sad:
she's only a substitution

http://www.euroskate2008.com/files/entries/EC-08_Entries-Ladies_08-01-08.pdf

mc8114
Jan 14th, 2008, 04:17 PM
guys guys guys
hope you're all well

i'm happy Lena is in the 2nd R :rocker2:

Mathijs
Jan 14th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Merce :wavey:

Good to see you, me is well, being busy with my study again after Christmas Holidays...

Paco
Jan 14th, 2008, 09:26 PM
have I ever told you that I hate January. You know, it's the month of Australian Open, European Champs in figure skating, winter season is in best (cross country skiing, ski jumping) but instead of watching it I have to learn because it's the end of semester :(
But what can I do?

Rix643
Jan 14th, 2008, 09:42 PM
guys guys guys
hope you're all well

i'm happy Lena is in the 2nd R :rocker2:

Hi Merce, happy too see you again :D. Trust everything is fine with you too ???

Merce :wavey:

Good to see you, me is well, being busy with my study again after Christmas Holidays...

I thought you would have learned how to make a decent cup of coffee by now?? :confused: :devil:

(j/k ;))

have I ever told you that I hate January. You know, it's the month of Australian Open, European Champs in figure skating, winter season is in best (cross country skiing, ski jumping) but instead of watching it I have to learn because it's the end of semester :(
But what can I do?

Graduate (then enjoy life :yeah:)

Paco
Jan 16th, 2008, 10:05 PM
I love this song Sonata's song
but which one I don't :p
Draw me (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Et-MMLcq7_s)

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Yup, the rest of my fave bands include The Infadels, Queens of the Stone Age, Kaiser Chiefs, The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Green Day, Snow Patrol, Franz Ferdinand, a Balladeer, The Kooks, Razorlight, Saybia, Tool, Rammstein, Johan, The View, Arctic Monkeys, Wolfmother,Jeff Buckley, The Fratellis, The Infadels, The Editors, Muse, The Magic Numbers, Rammstein, dEUS, Foo Fighters, Travis, LCD Soundsystem, Enter Shikari, Anouk, P.O.D.,Audioslave, Faithless and alot of new bands that are underground but are on the brink of breaking thru..... and offcourse my personal fave band of my elder sister and her bf, VENcE, check their website www.vence.nu (http://www.vence.nu), they also made their own CD's under direct managment

This weekend is the Eurosonic/Noorderslag weekend held in Groningen, with 280 new bands from all europe and also Dutch bands, playing in the pubs round the centre, pity the festival was sold out cuz its a great festival to be at....
I remember that i saw some new bands (including the Dutch band a Balladeer) in the alternative Music store Plato in Groningen, it was free entrance so it was cool, program for this year wasn't that good sadly :(

Here's the website http://www.noorderslag.nl/website/

I like some bands you mentioned :)..Tool :worship: the bass OMG in schism :worship: and Aenima are great songs........my roomate is obsessed with Tool´s bass....really.:lol:
Anouk´s voice is strong and lovely....I don´t know how to explain anyway I like it.
I do not like Travis
Rammstein :worship: I like them:)

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:19 PM

That FFM would be me and only me :)

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Rick I do love Ayreon!

I´m really going to buy his next album because as far as I´ve listenes is going to have colaborations with Anneke, Floor, Simone the singer of Anathema and many more it seems is going to be a good project.
Arjen is a genious

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:27 PM
thanks for the songs.

I like Xandria too......the I´m in love with the darkness and Black and Silver and of course Ravenheart are my favprites songs of them....but really the singer Liza or Lisa is not a good singer....at all....so that is why Xandria gives me problems....I´m very picky with female voices in bands and when I think that the female singer sings like shit I don´t follow the band but I´ve made an expetion with Xandria and I really wonder why.......

Mathijs
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:43 PM
That FFM would be me and only me :)

Yeah Dani, that's why i said it :p

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Talking about femmes fatales, I believe our very own cute Mexican one (:smooch:) is an Ayreon fan as well. So, especially for our FFFM (Femme Fatale From Mexico; :kiss:) a couple of songs from one of Arjen Lucassen's many projects: Ambeon (derived from the words ambient and Ayreon).
The title of the album is 'Fate of a Dreamer'
Estranged (http://youtube.com/watch?v=x7cGBldHjvI)
Ashes (http://youtube.com/watch?v=I8v2sw6gQxs)
High (http://youtube.com/watch?v=x1j7CL241zw)
Cold Metal (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1ru1z9kj4)
Sick Ceremony (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RSDYeL4jlOw)
Surreal (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qRZvOcC7pGc) (ignore the video, it's the music that counts)
Sweet Little Brother (http://youtube.com/watch?v=c97cuh6L7TY)

FFFM :hearts:
What about this new version FFFM Football Fan From Mexico uh!!! :lol:

Bruce

I like the Bruce´s Iron Maiden even whem my favorite Iron Miaden song besides Como estais amigos is Prowler and also Rememer Tomorrow this song is from Paul´s Iron Maiden.......
sO I like Iron Maiden I´m not such a huge fan of the though....I like them that´s it....and I know them and some of their history because of my uncle ....he was always playing Iron that is why many years later I remembered that when I was growing up I used to listen to them and I re-dicovered them :)

Those emoticons were not for the silvercountry thing..I know that is Argentina
You know exactly the reason of those emoticonos I don´t know why are you asking me come on I even put it in darker colour
....saying we are dull-headed and not able to have a converstaion. BLA BLA BLA....listen.... you are not catholic but I´m and your comments about us bother me so don´t do them again please....respect. PLEASE

I don´t know wich religion you belong and I honestly don´t care.....you have different believes than me that you think about catholics differently but don´t tell them....go and tell them somewhere else.....not in a plce where someone may get upset by yiur comments

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:48 PM

Yeah Dani, that's why i said it :p

:lol:....I knew it but I just wanted to ake it clear :).

BTW can you or someone explain to me what did Leftwinged means??

de izquierda I guess??

Mathijs
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I like some bands you mentioned :)..Tool :worship: the bass OMG in schism :worship: and Aenima are great songs........my roomate is obsessed with Tool´s bass....really.:lol:
Anouk´s voice is strong and lovely....I don´t know how to explain anyway I like it.
I do not like Travis
Rammstein :worship: I like them:)

Great songs indeed, my personal fave is and will be vicarious.....

Am deep into Snow Patrol, Radiohead and QOTSA at the moment, my fave songs of them at the mo are Snow Patrol: You're All I Have, Shut Your Eyes, Chasing Cars, Beginning To Get Me, Make This Go On Forever, Open Your Eyes. Radiohead - All I Need, Jigsaw Falling Into Place (from their new album In Rainbows :worship: :bowdown: ) QOTSA - Go With The Flow, No One Knows, Little Sister

currently listening to LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieT_lf9wK28

Mathijs
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:51 PM
:lol:....I knew it but I just wanted to ake it clear :).

BTW can you or someone explain to me what did Leftwinged means??

de izquierda I guess??

Its about politics Dani, see wikipedia here for more info about this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics)
Its too much for me to explain and i do not have much time

And FYI i always vote for the leftwing....

Mathijs
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:52 PM
mmm we're telepathic again Dani, posting @ the same time @ 10.48 PM (my time)

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Great songs indeed, my personal fave is and will be vicarious.....

Am deep into Snow Patrol, Radiohead and QOTSA at the moment, my fave songs of them at the mo are Snow Patrol: You're All I Have, Shut Your Eyes, Chasing Cars, Beginning To Get Me, Make This Go On Forever, Open Your Eyes. Radiohead - All I Need, Jigsaw Falling Into Place (from their new album In Rainbows :worship: :bowdown: ) QOTSA - Go With The Flow, No One Knows, Little Sister

currently listening to LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieT_lf9wK28

About Snow Patrol can you tell me the name of the songs that goes somethins like
I sing it one last time for you then we really have to go you have been the only thing that´s right in a lifetime.....etc etc....

I

saint2
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:54 PM

If You prefer slavery (in the name of social equality-rotfl) , over freedom- then Your choice. BTW- I highly doubt that in Netherlands IS any rightwinged party (true rightwing, not "christian democracy", "christian socialist" etc.)

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:56 PM
hehe my time is 3 55 pm

Hey I already google it....and the name of the song is run

Mathijs
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:56 PM
About Snow Patrol can you tell me the name of the songs that goes somethins like
I sing it one last time for you then we really have to go you have been the only thing that´s right in a lifetime.....etc etc....

I

Sure :)

It's called Run, and one of my fave songs :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qen3Xovtfc

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Its about politics Dani, see wikipedia here for more info about this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_politics)
Its too much for me to explain and i do not have much time

I was right the meaning of leftwing in spanish is izquierda.....:angel:

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:58 PM
OMG Mat it happened again now 3: 56 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
same time posting :eek:

Mathijs
Jan 17th, 2008, 08:58 PM
If You prefer slavery (in the name of social equality-rotfl) , over freedom- then Your choice. BTW- I highly doubt that in Netherlands IS any rightwinged party (true rightwing, not "christian democracy", "christian socialist" etc.)

I dont care the hell what you say....
Sure there are rightwinged parties here in Holland to name a few...

Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkspartij_voor_Vrijheid_en_Democratie) (VVD)
Partij voor de Vrijheid (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partij_voor_de_Vrijheid) (PVV)
Staatkundig Gereformeerde Partij (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatkundig_Gereformeerde_Partij) (SGP)
Lijst Pim Fortuyn (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijst_Pim_Fortuyn) (LPF) (Tegenwoordig Lijst 5 Fortuyn)
Eén NL (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/E%C3%A9n_NL) (ENL)
Partij voor Nederland (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partij_voor_Nederland) (PvN)
Nieuw Rechts (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nieuw_Rechts) (NR)
Trots op Nederland (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trots_op_Nederland) (TON)

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 09:01 PM

but there are many different tipes or classes or derivations of leftwing Tomek
So not every thing from the leftwing goes for slavery over freedom.

it depends on tghe country and the times

Mathijs
Jan 17th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I was right the meaning of leftwing in spanish is izquierda.....:angel:

Thanks for that Dani, good to know, have to bring up my Spanish again....

Mathijs
Jan 17th, 2008, 09:07 PM
but there are many different tipes or classes or derivations of leftwing Tomek
So not every thing from the leftwing goes for slavery over freedom.

it depends on tghe country and the times

:yeah: nice spoken Dani! :worship: :bowdown:

Couldn't say it better... :)

Okay dudes and dudettes go to leave you now...

See ya'll real soon again :) :wavey:

Have a good night!!! :zzz:

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2008, 09:11 PM
is the way to call it here when you are a follower of the leftwing you juts say de izquierda
izquierda means left
so that is why I kind of guessed that lefwing is izquierda...hehe

see ya tomorrow I hope......I´m hungry my mom juts got home and we are going to eat.....and tomorrow I´ll be packing because on saturday I go back again To Puebla :sad:

I was happy at home even when I got sick 2 times actually I have a terrible throat infection right now I can´t swallow it hurts so bad.....anyway.... I have to go back to study......

Goodnight Mat and Tomek :wavey: :kiss::kiss: :hug:

saint2
Jan 17th, 2008, 09:16 PM
is the way to call it here when you are a follower of the leftwing you juts say de izquierda
izquierda means left
so that is why I kind of guessed that lefwing is izquierda...hehe

So now I know at least 1 word in spanish :lol::lol:Goodnight all :)

Danči Dementia
Jan 18th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Well we learn something new eveyday don´t we?;)

now you can say you know some spanish :)

Lena won!!!

QF against TOB.....TOFB in my opinion.........:lol:

Or agaiinst TOE (the other Elena)

mc8114
Jan 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM
spanish :cool:

Hi Merce, happy too see you again :D. Trust everything is fine with you too ???it's :hug:

Paco
Jan 18th, 2008, 03:46 PM
izquierda = leftwing
added ;)
but I don't think I will remember it :p

Paco
Jan 18th, 2008, 03:53 PM
today I had exam. It was on 7 am :help: so I had to wake up at 5.45 :eek:
well I'm so not used ti getting up that early ;)

I'm kinda disappointed with what I wrote but I think I'm gonna pass it :)

Paco
Jan 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM
well I used to like Rammstein more but I still think they play interesting music

Paco
Jan 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM
and now another band I like: TO/DIE/FOR

Hollow heart (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSr3Imwyfo)
Farewell (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=uWY59Al6u84&feature=related)
Like never before (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=vFP9LHjWwuc&feature=related)
Little deaths (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=sb7smwwWpo4&feature=related)

Paco
Jan 18th, 2008, 05:48 PM
More music. This time Entwine:

New dawn (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=lE1WHjJ6hn4&feature=related)
Surrender (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=KT7otUeQ7ms)
Bittersweet (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=mVsn3w_PYAU)
Break me (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=pqlax_IfN3s)

Paco
Jan 18th, 2008, 07:02 PM
and now time for Sentenced:

Killing me killing you (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=l2biE3gW79k)
Suicider (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=5rWoxeopAa4&feature=related)
May today become a day (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=oFGr3cKn_9Q) - live version

Danči Dementia
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I liked sentenced...............it sounded a little like Charon to me

Danči Dementia
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:11 PM
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=BvVMNWgth5A#

Iron Maiden ...........Como Estais Amigo...............I love this song

saint2
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:16 PM

OMG, a lot of memories I have with this song....I listened it last time...5 years ago or something like that :lol:Good song , really...

Danči Dementia
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:16 PM

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=jXYySIfkGQk

After Forever Emphasis............this is my cup of tea!!!

Danči Dementia
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:17 PM
WTF did I do??

Danči Dementia
Jan 18th, 2008, 10:17 PM
OMG, a lot of memories I have with this song....I listened it last time...5 years ago or something like that :lol:Good song , really...

I could not find a good viedo so I sent this ....anyway what it matters is the song.

This is my favorite Iron Maiden song