PDA

View Full Version : The OMFG I just realized that Justine retired thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Paco
Aug 28th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Yesterday I had a heated discussion with my dad on whether Carolina Klüft is a beautiful woman or not. I think she is, he thinks she's not. My dad's insane :lol:

Well I will agree with your dad :p

Paco
Aug 28th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Well I'm a bit disappointed with Yelena Isinbaeva result. I know, she took gold but I wanted world record :(
anyway tomorrow is the most important event: 400 metres final :bounce:

Danči Dementia
Aug 28th, 2007, 09:11 PM
many things to answer:
I'll start with athletics:
I think Carolina is "weird but pretty" "rarita pero bonita".
Yelena Isinbayeva......she is not having the same results as 2005 where she used to break a record everytime she competed rigth now I just feel that she is not the same as she used to be she has changed I think that the fame really has affected her...and yet she still wins and has a huge advantage over the rest . she souldn't have left her coach Trofimov ........I still love her tough

Merce:
"Bruce Goose showed up in the pictures thread saying that Lena doesn't have a big butt......since then he is been here hanging with us........he likes Mexican girls and big butts......"
You didn't heard about him before 'cos you were absent for a while ....

Bruce/Arnaldo: Alenyaa is rigth don't mess with my bitch (merce) she is mine.....comprendes Méndez?????..

Carlos:
I understand that you did not like Requiem.....in my opinion its a great movie and honestly I don0t understand why did Julia Roberts won the oscar over the INCREDIBLE performance of Ellen Burstyn???? Puras chingaderas:( :( .....:fiery:
House of Sand and Fog is a great movie I like it very much :worship: the actors were great ......and I agree with you that its an oscar-deserving movie.
Dark City.....I think I've seen it....is the tittle in Spanish somthing like "cuidad en tinieblas????...I guess it is.....but I did not like that movie.....
The hot Spot:................she does a topless scene but not in the beach....it was in a lake........or maybe I'm confusing....Virginia Madsen is in that movie isn't she????

Jennifer Connelly is my girlfriend.......besides Irina Tchachina of course

And Natalya Antyukh is the Russian lady that won surprisily the Bronze at the 2004 Olymics.........am I rigth????
I can't help to feel sad when I remember that day :sad:

:wavey:

bruce goose
Aug 28th, 2007, 09:26 PM
OH,DANI...like I said before,you are silly and confused like most Latinas locuras:lol: ...I never "messed with" Merce as you describe;in fact,I don't 'mess with' ANY chicas in a dishonest way since I have to answer to El Senor.She asked ME questions and I simply answered them...and,if you love her so much,why do you call her 'puta'--or did you only mean 'perra'?;) No soy aprovechado,amiga!!:)

Paco
Aug 28th, 2007, 10:20 PM
yes Natalya took bronze at Olympic Games. oh, I really like her tummy ;)
and this year she is again in great shape with chances for medal (rather bronze). I think she will fight with Ana for bronze. So I guess this time we're gonna be against ;) Well I think Novlene Williams and Nicola Sanders are too good for both
But will see what happen :D

Alenyaa
Aug 28th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Well I will agree with your dad :p

I KNEW there was something wrong with you! :lol:
I had my suspicions after the make-up pics, but this just confirms it :haha: :p

Alenyaa
Aug 28th, 2007, 10:27 PM
On Isinbayeva: she broke a lot of records in 2005, but even she has her limits, just like anyone else. We can't expect her to keep stretching her record breaking performance. That would be like expecting Lena to serve an entire match without DF's :help:

Danči Dementia
Aug 28th, 2007, 11:03 PM
OH,DANI...like I said before,you are silly and confused like most Latinas locuras:lol: ...I never "messed with" Merce as you describe;in fact,I don't 'mess with' ANY chicas in a dishonest way since I have to answer to El Senor.She asked ME questions and I simply answered them...and,if you love her so much,why do you call her 'puta'--or did you only mean 'perra'?;) No soy aprovechado,amiga!!:)

I call her like that because I want to and she doesn't seem to have a problem wih it otherwise she would have told me.
That the way I call all my female friends putas, wilas, lobas etc etc..
You are Mexican you should know about that.

Danči Dementia
Aug 28th, 2007, 11:04 PM
yes Natalya took bronze at Olympic Games. oh, I really like her tummy ;)
and this year she is again in great shape with chances for medal (rather bronze). I think she will fight with Ana for bronze. So I guess this time we're gonna be against ;) Well I think Novlene Williams and Nicola Sanders are too good for both
But will see what happen :D

the best of luck for Natalya but if she is going to figth with my Ana for the bronze I hope she falls.....:devil: :devil:

just kidding..................................well..... ......

Danči Dementia
Aug 28th, 2007, 11:11 PM
On Isinbayeva: she broke a lot of records in 2005, but even she has her limits, just like anyone else. We can't expect her to keep stretching her record breaking performance. That would be like expecting Lena to serve an entire match without DF's :help:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
In that case I think that Isinbayeva has better chances to keep breking records

Alenyaa
Aug 28th, 2007, 11:19 PM
True :lol:

mc8114
Aug 29th, 2007, 08:06 AM
:lol: When I said 'eternity',I meant in el cielo NOT la tierra.One of my companeros del trabajo gave me the nickname 'Bruce Goose' many years ago because he liked the sound of it.My first name is actually arnaldo or arnoldo in Spanish but my mom gave me the Italian spelling of it when I was born.Does that answer your question well enough,sweetie?:) :lol:
thanks / muchas gracias / grazie mile / dankje ... :)

bruce goose
Aug 29th, 2007, 09:22 AM
I call her like that because I want to and she doesn't seem to have a problem wih it otherwise she would have told me.
That the way I call all my female friends putas, wilas, lobas etc etc..
You are Mexican you should know about that. Yeah,but you are like a delicate,pretty flower sometimes the way that you worry about creepy guys...THEN you turn around and talk like one of the canallas:lol: .You have to remember,most of the girls I talk to now are the ones that I meet at church,so I haven't heard any chicas use those words:tape: since I met some gringas a few years ago.;)

Paco
Aug 29th, 2007, 01:10 PM
kurwa, ja pierdole................... :sad:

Nat only 6th with pretty bad time :sad:
Ana 4th :( with SB time :yeah:

It seemed to be nice.........after 300 metres Natalya was 2nd and I thought she can even fight for gold................but last 100 metres was...............:bigcry:

Rix643
Aug 29th, 2007, 01:28 PM
kurwa, ja pierdole................... :sad:

Nat only 6th with pretty bad time :sad:
Ana 4th :( with SB time :yeah:

It seemed to be nice.........after 300 metres Natalya was 2nd and I thought she can even fight for gold................but last 100 metres was...............:bigcry:

Such a bad language....:eek:

Paco
Aug 29th, 2007, 02:25 PM
ehhhhhhhhhhhh.............it wasn't that bad language ;)
I'm still :sad:

Alenyaa
Aug 29th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Don't be sad, Paco.
There still Beijing next year :bounce:

saint2
Aug 29th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Such a bad language....:eek:

Why bad...? :)

Paco
Aug 29th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Don't be sad, Paco.
There still Beijing next year :bounce:

thank you :hug:
but.......well I really thought she can took medal................anyway I'm happy Lena won :D

Alenyaa
Aug 29th, 2007, 08:43 PM
That's the spirit!

Paco
Aug 29th, 2007, 09:04 PM
but now I'm really depressed
Ajax is out
Tampere is out.

That's a very shitty day :sad:

but Lena won and it's a bright side ;)

Alenyaa
Aug 29th, 2007, 09:11 PM
There's more to life than football and athletics Paco.
Don't forget you're getting married :bounce:

Paco
Aug 29th, 2007, 09:13 PM
oooh :D :D :D :D
Now i'm feeling much happier :hug:

Alenyaa
Aug 29th, 2007, 09:27 PM
;)

Danči Dementia
Aug 29th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah,but you are like a delicate,pretty flower sometimes the way that you worry about creepy guys...THEN you turn around and talk like one of the canallas:lol: .You have to remember,most of the girls I talk to now are the ones that I meet at church,so I haven't heard any chicas use those words:tape: since I met some gringas a few years ago.;)

Well I know that girls from church are VERY different from us.......
But still mexican is mexican......and also you live in the north and I live in the center......same country but different accents and different ways of living and speaking........

If my future husband used bad words in Polish I'll use some in spanish.

ANA :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: shit!!!!!!!!! chingada madre Guevara......ya ni pun todavia eres nuestro puto orgullo!!!! ans so is Lorena Ochoa.

bruce goose
Aug 29th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Well I know that girls from church are VERY different from us.......
But still mexican is mexican......and also you live in the north and I live in the center......same country but different accents and different ways of living and speaking........

If my future husband used bad words in Polish I'll use some in spanish.

ANA :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: shit!!!!!!!!! chingada madre Guevara......ya ni pun todavia eres nuestro puto orgullo!!!! ans so is Lorena Ochoa.You should not criticize yourself too much,Dani;you definitely have your espinas but under them I suspect that you are a beautiful flower which Paco will always savor.Not ALL of the girls(OR guys) who go to church are nice;the narcos and slutty actresses both visit the 'vaticanerias' every Sunday and slip the priest their dirty money...THEN he tells them what good boys and girls they are so that he can receive the same premios NEXT Sunday...gracias a` Dios,I found a place where people don't act like hipocritas...I don't imagine Paco cussing at you very often but YOU will get super emocionado anyway sometimes when you're in a bad mood.Hopefully,HOPEFULLY he will remember to smother your little temper tantrum with a warm,passionate Muzzle Kiss:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:--then he'll tell you that,even during your worst behavior,you are ALWAYS the reina de su corazon...and then you will tremble with love in his arms.:)

quasar
Aug 30th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Dani,

Yes, the Jennifer Connelly nude was actually in a lake. My bad! (However, you need to understand my attention was not actually on the surroundings, but on her). :lol: And yes, Virginia Madsen co-starred in the flick.

Re: Dark City. I think it's the one you mentioned. Here's the wikipedia link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_City_%281998_film%29

Re: Ellen Burstyn. Definitely agree. Hwr Requiem performance was Oscar-deserving. No doubt about it!

(As a side note, reading your comments makes me reaffirm what I mentioned a while back: It would have been great if you had been my sister!)

On the other hand, my actual sis just got pregnant, so I'm going to be an uncle (and godfather)! If she's a girl, hopefully she will be kind, smart and beautiful like Lena! :)

(If it's a boy, I'm crossing my fingers he will not resemble Alenyaa in any way, shape or form! :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Aug 30th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Ok Carlos....
I'm happy for you you are going to be uncle!!!!!!!!
And I think your sister is worried..........what if the baby its just like you!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding honey you know it.....

I think I'm cool sister..........I get along really good with my brother even when we are completely the opossite, he is a good guy, he doesn't have any vicios he is definitaly a good catch..the girl who marries him its going to be so lucky....
my mom tells us: "Ana you should have been the boy and Pepe should have been the girl"..........funny....:lol: :lol:

Alenyaa
Aug 31st, 2007, 12:09 AM
On the other hand, my actual sis just got pregnant, so I'm going to be an uncle (and godfather)! If she's a girl, hopefully she will be kind, smart and beautiful like Lena! :)

(If it's a boy, I'm crossing my fingers he will not resemble Alenyaa in any way, shape or form! :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

You don't even know what I look like! :lol:

Paco
Aug 31st, 2007, 10:12 AM
I think I'm cool sister..........I get along really good with my brother even when we are completely the opossite, he is a good guy, he doesn't have any vicios he is definitaly a good catch..the girl who marries him its going to be so lucky....
my mom tells us: "Ana you should have been the boy and Pepe should have been the girl"..........funny....:lol: :lol:

nice that you have good relation with your brother.
I think it's great, really :)

Well I always say that I have the best sisters I could ever imagine ;)

Paco
Aug 31st, 2007, 10:15 AM
You don't even know what I look like! :lol:

you see, you're famous.
Everyone prays to not have someone similar to you :p :lol:

quasar
Sep 1st, 2007, 06:20 AM
Paco:

Well I always say that I have the best sisters I could ever imagine

That's so cool. Lucky you! :)

(Im my case, I might have been fucked up in the sister dept, but at least my cousins rock). :)

Alenyaa,

If it looks like you, then it'll likely mean you're the father, and could you image yourself as my brother-in-law! LOL

(Actually, my actual brother-in-law is an ass, and you're a cool guy and even possibly wackier than me, so in a perfect world Dani should be my sis and you her husband. Oh, wait, where does that leave Paco!?!). :lol:

Dani,

Btw, I'm suggesting my sister to name my nephew/niece after your turtle!

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Sep 1st, 2007, 02:25 PM
Carlos, you think too much :lol:

Paco
Sep 1st, 2007, 06:14 PM
well I can only say: THANK GOD that this world isn't perfect :p

Paco
Sep 2nd, 2007, 01:27 PM
damn it :( :( :(
:sad:
Russians (Natalya) was only 4ht in 4x400 relay :sad:
no medal :crying2:

Paco
Sep 2nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
but good thing is that Tero took gold :D

Alenyaa
Sep 2nd, 2007, 10:11 PM
I'm a bit surprised about Hellebaut and Bergqvist. Thought they'd be medal contenders here, especially Kajsa...

Ah well, Beijing here they come! :bounce:

Danči Dementia
Sep 6th, 2007, 09:49 PM
I'm counting down the day to Beijing!!!!!
I want to know and to see what will the Chinese people do???
Do you think that they can take the 1 place overall?????
Or USA will????
Or México will? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will Olga Krapanova win an unfair gold or will Anya Bessonova finally win something???(she deserves it)
Will another american gimnast win the all-around or the Romanians will show that the were they are and they will always be the best???
Will mademoiselle Dementieva play in Beijing????
Will Isinbayeva win again????
Will Anita Guevara win another medal??
Will Iridia Salazar win a gold???
Will Cynthia Valdez compete??'

Those are my personal questions...and this is my dream...
Will Irina Tchachina come back from retirement and kick everyone's ass and win the gold???????????
:sad:

bruce goose
Sep 6th, 2007, 10:47 PM
I'm counting down the day to Beijing!!!!!
I want to know and to see what will the Chinese people do???
Do you think that they can take the 1 place overall?????
Or USA will????
Or México will? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will Olga Krapanova win an unfair gold or will Anya Bessonova finally win something???(she deserves it)
Will another american gimnast win the all-around or the Romanians will show that the were they are and they will always be the best???
Will mademoiselle Dementieva play in Beijing????
Will Isinbayeva win again????
Will Anita Guevara win another medal??
Will Iridia Salazar win a gold???
Will Cynthia Valdez compete??'

Those are my personal questions...and this is my dream...
Will Irina Tchachina come back from retirement and kick everyone's ass and win the gold???????????
:sad:Oh my goodness...like I said in an earlier post,I hope that you're short 'cos if you're tall I'll be SUPER jealous of Paco.:kiss: .In the gringo tongue they spell it like this:gYmnast...and the reason they won is that they stole a great coach from Romania...Mexico will win sweep the gold,silver and bronze in the Construction Worker Tequila-Drinking competition so we are guaranteed to get at least three medals...I hope that Paco wins the gold for Muzzle Kissing a sassy Latina,and that he gets permission to gently squeeze your delicious buns after you've been married a few years.It would be best if he surprises you during a romantic kiss.That way,you won't wake up your sleeping children when you squeal with excitement since his lips will be smothering yours.

My church decided that everyone should wear traditional clothing for Dia de Independencia but I don't have any old-fashioned clothes...so I'm gonna wear my Tri Color Copa del Mundo shirt.What are you doing next weekend and how are you enjoying 'Del Valle' down in Puebla,you princesa latina:) ?

Danči Dementia
Sep 7th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Well for your desgracia..............I'm tall.....be jealous of my Paco.
And the gYmnastics........USA did not stole a Romanian coah they Stole evgeny Marcheko and he is Russian.
Contstrution workers..................LOL!!!!!!!!!!! that was funny and in that there is no doubt that we'll always be olympic champions.....jeje.
And well after being married and having babies I'm sure that my buns.....wil be gone............
Well I have a white/red jacket that says México in the back and of course that ridiculous big hat that says "viva México cabrones"........
And I don't know what am I going to do on september 15......fisrt of all I have to go to school in the morning.....and I'll probably go out with my room mate.
I'm OK but of course I miss my family a lot......I'm getting along better with the rest of the boys and girls that live in my house the first week I didn't speak to any of them...they buy pizza, order chinese and have dinner all together while me and my roomate stay in our room.......she doesn't speak to them at all if she says hi to any of them its too much lol in my cas I spek to thm more now...I even have a smoking partner.....

bruce goose
Sep 7th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Well for your desgracia..............I'm tall.....be jealous of my Paco.
And the gYmnastics........USA did not stole a Romanian coah they Stole evgeny Marcheko and he is Russian.
Contstrution workers..................LOL!!!!!!!!!!! that was funny and in that there is no doubt that we'll always be olympic champions.....jeje.
And well after being married and having babies I'm sure that my buns.....wil be gone............
Well I have a white/red jacket that says México in the back and of course that ridiculous big hat that says "viva México cabrones"........
And I don't know what am I going to do on september 15......fisrt of all I have to go to school in the morning.....and I'll probably go out with my room mate.
I'm OK but of course I miss my family a lot......I'm getting along better with the rest of the boys and girls that live in my house the first week I didn't speak to any of them...they buy pizza, order chinese and have dinner all together while me and my roomate stay in our room.......she doesn't speak to them at all if she says hi to any of them its too much lol in my cas I spek to thm more now...I even have a smoking partner..... Oh no:eek: ,I'm almost afraid to ask how tall you are:drool: .You DO realize that you can smoke now but you'll need to stop when you and Paco start making babies.:angel: ...AND,silly girl,you're buns won't be gone,they'll get FATTER when you have lots of kids unless you exercise;that's why some chicas flacas get prettier after they're married.The good news is that you'll have more cushion back there when Paco has to spank you for your traviesa moments--and YOU will have LOTS of those:lol: ...glad to hear that you're getting along better with your roommates,they'll soon recognize what a sweet heart you have.One more thing...I was talking about 1996 when the U.S. stole Bela Karolyi from Romania.You might not remember as it was so long ago that your juicy buns were still flat.Before then,the gringas were always bitch-slapped in the Olympics by Romania,the U.S.S.R.,Czechoslovakia,etc. but Karolyi taught them how to win and improved the American program...THAT's why they are better nowadays.They still suck at soccer,though.:lol:

Paco
Sep 7th, 2007, 12:34 PM
So you're tall :)
but hopefully not very tall as I'm rather short (something about 176 cm)anyway it's not a big deal

oh I remember you told me about independence day last year :) but I thought it was on 16th ;)

bruce goose
Sep 7th, 2007, 05:07 PM
So you're tall :)
but hopefully not very tall as I'm rather short (something about 176 cm)anyway it's not a big deal

oh I remember you told me about independence day last year :) but I thought it was on 16th ;) Yes,Paco,but the 16th is on Sunday this year so we will be having most of our celebration--the fireworks,etc.--on Saturday night instead...if you don't have any experience with kissing a tall woman then you can watch me kiss Dani once or twice--or MANY more times:drool: --so that you can learn;) .It is SO much fun:bounce: when a chica preciosa is tall,Paco,because you only need to take her romantically by the hips,then turn her to face you and...:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:.Sometimes you can surprise them this way and they squeal with excitement as you muzzle their lips.Dani didn't say exactly how tall she is though I'm a little bit jealous of you:mad: ---although I'm happy for you two also.:D

Paco
Sep 7th, 2007, 09:43 PM
oh I see you have 2 days for celebration :)
great to hear that my mind is still in good shape ;)

Mathijs
Sep 8th, 2007, 09:20 PM

How's everybody doin' :)

bruce goose
Sep 8th, 2007, 11:20 PM

How's everybody doin' :)Do you have Mennonite family in Mexico,Altair?....They are most of the natural blondes in Estado Chihuahua...the rest are either extranjeros or Mexicans who are rubia falso de la botella.;)

mc8114
Sep 9th, 2007, 07:28 AM
i'm good Mat :D
thanks for asking

how are you doing?

btw, september is also known as the month of Mercedes' birthday :o

Paco
Sep 9th, 2007, 09:59 AM
on Tuesday 11th September I will rewrite fuckin' exam I failed.
Well I feel I'm well prepared but......you never know what can happen.
wish me good luck ;)

Mathijs
Sep 9th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Do you have Mennonite family in Mexico,Altair?....They are most of the natural blondes in Estado Chihuahua...the rest are either extranjeros or Mexicans who are rubia falso de la botella.;)

No BG, i have no mennonite family in Mexico

I am not religious, you can say that i am an agnostic atheïst.....

Mathijs
Sep 9th, 2007, 11:02 AM
i'm good Mat :D
thanks for asking

how are you doing?

btw, september is also known as the month of Mercedes' birthday :o

I am good as well, but i just am too bloody busy this weeks, so i haven't got much time to come online so much...

mmm well my BD will happen in about two months when i'll turn 25 :o, darn i am feeling old now :o

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Sep 9th, 2007, 11:13 AM
The Month of my country tooo

Sept 18

mc8114
Sep 9th, 2007, 01:44 PM
I am good as well, but i just am too bloody busy this weeks, so i haven't got much time to come online so much...

mmm well my BD will happen in about two months when i'll turn 25 :o, darn i am feeling old now :o:o i'll be turning 26 :o

Paco
Sep 9th, 2007, 02:32 PM
oh come on guys it's not that bad.........I think so ;)

Alenyaa
Sep 9th, 2007, 10:02 PM
What??? Is this a retirement home???

:scared:

bruce goose
Sep 9th, 2007, 10:18 PM
No BG, i have no mennonite family in Mexico

I am not religious, you can say that i am an agnostic atheïst.....Actually,you used those two words incorrectly in English...if you want me to explain the mistake,then I will--but I won't bother you with it if you don't care.:)

mc8114
Sep 10th, 2007, 07:19 AM
oh Paco wait til it gets closer for you :bigcry:

@ Alenyaa, yes it is! be careful because the older are very demanding
;)

Alenyaa
Sep 10th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Actually,you used those two words incorrectly in English...if you want me to explain the mistake,then I will--but I won't bother you with it if you don't care.

Dude, don't even bother :haha: :lol:

@ Alenyaa, yes it is! be careful because the older are very demanding
;)

Well in that case, since you've spent most of your time here as Dani D's "bitchmaid", I think now is a good time to ask her something in return :lol:

Mathijs
Sep 10th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Yeah Right Alenyaa :p

I know thats incorrect and that the religion are way out of eachother but i meant that for me its correct cuz then i think that there's nothing (my atheïstic part) and the other time i thing that there's something out there, but no god or whatever, just something that i cant explain, but not on the way the christians believe.....

I know it sounds strange, but thats the way i think about it ;)

Paco
Sep 10th, 2007, 03:48 PM

oh :hug:

maybe you're right.

Rix643
Sep 10th, 2007, 04:49 PM

For me it only gets further and further away....:sobbing:

Danči Dementia
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:19 PM
I'm 19.....................................well 18.......I'm a baby :lol: :lol:
And Bruce is rigth the northern boys are blonde...some of them ....they don't even look like a mexicano.......anyway like I don't hang out in the north at all I can't tell much...there is nothing interesting in there exepting Monterrey.
The center of México rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:
Paco I don't have a problem if you are small or short.....I love you no matter what.

Merce...........when is your birthday??????
I have to hire some strippers for you!!!!!!!!!!! :lick:One won't be enough for you.....

And come on guys any of you is old.........

I'm sick again :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: .....If is not a cold, its my stomach or my headaches..................I'm sick of me .....lol

Alenyaa
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Especially for the month of Mexico: :bounce: a tribute to Mexican women!!!!! :bounce:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KMzxK2WPSfk

Danči Dementia
Sep 10th, 2007, 11:39 PM
I did not liked it...........................maybe heis referring to the way that the chicanas are.....you know the chicanas are thr girls that had been living in the USA for so long that they don't even remember how to fucking speak spanish.......or the border girls.....but definitelty not to the rest of us...........and even less the southern girls......they are so quiet and polite......the center girls are girls that like to party and be more independedent and the northern girls are hot and slutty........:lol:.................

And plus that guy speaks so fast that I couldn't understand some parts.......

But thank you Alenyaa...............keep like that and you may find yourself a ticket that finally will get you out of hell

Alenyaa
Sep 11th, 2007, 12:51 AM
I thought it was ok, thought maybe you would like it too. But then again I think it is a bit stereotype.

This guy has this great imitation of the voice you hear in cinema previews. Look for Pablo Francisco on YouTube and you'll find it pretty quick.

Speaking of hell, Dani, I'm really feeling at home there. Do you want me to put in a good word for you and Paco? :devil:

Paco
Sep 11th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Paco I don't have a problem if you are small or short.....I love you no matter what.
oh honey :inlove:

that's what I said but........

I'm sick again :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: .....If is not a cold, its my stomach or my headaches..................I'm sick of me .....lol

:kiss: :hug:

mc8114
Sep 12th, 2007, 12:36 PM
For me it only gets further and further away....:sobbing::sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:
nevermind, what's important is to stay a kid at heart
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:
I'm 19.....................................well 18.......I'm a baby :lol: :lol:
And Bruce is rigth the northern boys are blonde...some of them ....they don't even look like a mexicano.......anyway like I don't hang out in the north at all I can't tell much...there is nothing interesting in there exepting Monterrey.
The center of México rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

Merce...........when is your birthday??????
I have to hire some strippers for you!!!!!!!!!!! :lick:One won't be enough for you.....

I'm sick again :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: .....If is not a cold, its my stomach or my headaches..................I'm sick of me .....lolyou're right my Dani, hire those strippers
that day i'm actually planning to smoke shisha :drool:

my bday is the 24th

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9137/shishabs2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1149/shishabignl5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

i hate smoking, but those water pipes smell so good therefore i wanna try it :D :o

Paco
Sep 12th, 2007, 12:59 PM
shisha??
oh man 1st time I hear about it :lol:
I'm such a ignorant :p

Danči Dementia
Sep 12th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Ok then my dear merce............I'll hre 4 strippers only for you....I know your kind of apetite and I'm taken already so I can't watc any other man dancing almost naked other than Paco.............so 4 for you and I'll find shisha only for you and alos one of those pipes...........if I don't get them you'll have to settle smoking "mota":lol:
:kiss:

mc8114
Sep 13th, 2007, 08:07 AM
:woohoo: 4 strippers just for me
get me cute ones dani ;)

no, i wont settle for that :lol:
find me the shisha, apple flavor please :drool: :inlove:

about paco, my bday can also work as your bachelorette party :hehehe:
so think about it ;)

Paco
Sep 13th, 2007, 09:19 AM
first "shisha" now "mota"
holy crap I have no idea about smoking :lol:

anyway we're going to do our best to find you apple flavour shisha :D

mc8114
Sep 13th, 2007, 10:31 AM
i dont know what mota is!
but i'm guessing is something illegal :lol:

shisha is like a water pipe, dont know much about it but it smells GOOD :drool:

Rix643
Sep 13th, 2007, 11:53 AM
i dont know what mota is!
but i'm guessing is something illegal :lol:

2. Mota
Weed; Mexican term for marijuana.

Hey paisas, wanna go buy some mota and get high?
(source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mota)

Here it isn't illegal... (ask Altair, he seems to know about it.... :p)

mc8114
Sep 13th, 2007, 12:58 PM
i was afraid it was gonna be something like that :lol:
thanks for the info

Alenyaa
Sep 13th, 2007, 03:03 PM

:lol:

bruce goose
Sep 14th, 2007, 01:49 AM
A few hours ago I saw a cockroach in the shower...I could've easily stepped on it but I sprayed it with Raid instead like I always do.It's SO much more fun to spit in their faces or blast them with hot air from the hairdryer when the poison sets in and they're lying helplessly on their backs.I imagine that they are one of those monos musulmanes who murdered my cousin in NYC on 9/11/2001.These maricones don't deserve a bullet in the head because that's too nice for them.I'd prefer to feed them to cocodrilos hambrientes and laugh at them as they get eaten alive.Seeing that fear in their eyes would be the greatest gift,but the US government is too soft for the proper punishment.

Just as those malditos should die SLOWLY and painfully,it's the same way with the insects who invade your home.Destroying cucarachas and making them suffer during Independence Week makes me PROUD:bounce: to be Mexican.:D

Paco
Sep 14th, 2007, 08:41 AM
what a cruelty :eek:

and you suppose to be catholic :p
sorry hope you're not angry at me for what I said it's just I can't get it: the religion of love and so many catholic people feel hatred.

bruce goose
Sep 14th, 2007, 10:15 AM
what a cruelty :eek:

and you suppose to be catholic :p
sorry hope you're not angry at me for what I said it's just I can't get it: the religion of love and so many catholic people feel hatred.First of all,I'm NOT Catholic and don't know where in the heck you got that idea,but you shouldn't be surprised when the RCC hurts people.You need a little history lesson from Dani D.,Paco.The Catholics from Spain came to our country and murdered THOUSANDS of original Mexicans just so that they could steal our gold and share it with the king and queen...they've done this sort of crap all over the world and they even helped Hitler get his power in Germany.

Second,wait until the terrorists start murdering YOUR family,THEN you can criticize me for being angry with them if this doesn't bother you.I only want to see them get the punishment that they deserve for killing my people.

Paco
Sep 14th, 2007, 11:29 AM
1st about catholic it's my fault sorry :) i just get that idea somewhere :shrug:

secondly I know history. And I do know that catholic armies killed thousands of people not only in America but also in Europe and other parts of world. And I do know that pope used to be assholes (sorry if someone feels offended) who wanted to have power just to rule the world.
I always have criticize it.
Anyway my word wasn't only for you (well it was mistake :)) but.....hmm...here in Poland where most of people are catholics and we feel hatred.

Anyway I'm sorry :hug:

3rdly maybe you're right about it. Well I feel sorry for you and others whose friends, families died in all attacks
And yes they should be punished. But we shouldn't be cruel
And I feel that the best would be not letting them to move to Europe and other countries. Just let them stay where they are

Paco
Sep 14th, 2007, 11:56 AM
shisha is like a water pipe, dont know much about it but it smells GOOD :drool:

just read about it. seems to be not very healthy :lol:

I think it was in computer game Gothic II ;)

Paco
Sep 14th, 2007, 04:01 PM
ok guys I'll show you another band which I like. It's called Charon. Well, why now I'm showing them........just because it's good for my mood today ;)

so here we go:
Little angel (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3gUAPf9Ukc&mode=related&search=) (I think it's my fave theirs song)
November's Eve (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=ydY0c-R9_po&mode=related&search=)
Ride on Tears (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=61WlxMvxlSI&mode=related&search=)
Colder (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2H9R70nyd8&mode=related&search=)

Mathijs
Sep 14th, 2007, 05:34 PM

Wacht maar, until i get my hands on you mafkezen :p

bruce goose
Sep 14th, 2007, 06:12 PM
1st about catholic it's my fault sorry :) i just get that idea somewhere :shrug:

secondly I know history. And I do know that catholic armies killed thousands of people not only in America but also in Europe and other parts of world. And I do know that pope used to be assholes (sorry if someone feels offended) who wanted to have power just to rule the world.
I always have criticize it.
Anyway my word wasn't only for you (well it was mistake :)) but.....hmm...here in Poland where most of people are catholics and we feel hatred.

Anyway I'm sorry :hug:

3rdly maybe you're right about it. Well I feel sorry for you and others whose friends, families died in all attacks
And yes they should be punished. But we shouldn't be cruel
And I feel that the best would be not letting them to move to Europe and other countries. Just let them stay where they areHola Paco, You shouldn't apologize,I'M the one who should do that.This forum is not the place to share opinions like that so I'm sorry to you and everyone else....It just made me angry because Tuesday was the anniversary of 9/11 and I know how those pendejos lie about their sick religion to try to make it look good;I understand this since I've studied it a LOT.Yes,the gringos ARE assholes frequently but they didn't deserve,OR my cousin either,what happened to them.Those monkeys from the Middle East sometimes pretend to be Mexican so that they can sneak into the U.S. through OUR country so that they can be terrorists across the border.We should put them,handcuffed of course,on a slow garbage scow over to Israel and let the Jews torture them to death.

Alenyaa
Sep 15th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Bruce,

I'm glad your realise this forum is not the place for the post referered to. But that doesn't change that I am in fact quite disturbed by what I read.

You seem to have the tendancy the generalise a great deal, by which I refer to you seemingly believing the Muslim world approves of terrorist acts such as 9/11, or even mentioning the Spanish Conquistadores and Nazi Germans in one breath.

I believe you when you say you've studied the Muslims' religion, but I'm afraid that you overlook the fact that it is at the core a very pacifist religion. The terrorist acts have nothing to do with what it preaches. Those are merely conducted by individuals focusing on inferior details of their faith in order to justify their actions.

And secondly I wonder why you suddenly take such a defensive position after one of Paco innocent attempts to make your first post less awkward. I mean, afterall, I think Poland has had its fair share of genocide throughout the course of history, wouldn't you agree?

Almost as if you're reproaching him that he's the one that's not objective...
Now don't get me wrong, I VERY much appreciate how you feel about this given Mexican history, but dude, calm down and try to look at things in a more neutral and objective way if you can.
Because the way things are now I fear you tend to let your mindset be controlled by forming an alternative opposite to everything you resent, which isn't much better although I'm sure that, to you, it feels so much more right.

bruce goose
Sep 15th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Bruce,

I'm glad your realise this forum is not the place for the post referered to. But that doesn't change that I am in fact quite disturbed by what I read.

You seem to have the tendancy the generalise a great deal, by which I refer to you seemingly believing the Muslim world approves of terrorist acts such as 9/11, or even mentioning the Spanish Conquistadores and Nazi Germans in one breath.

I believe you when you say you've studied the Muslims' religion, but I'm afraid that you overlook the fact that it is at the core a very pacifist religion. The terrorist acts have nothing to do with what it preaches. Those are merely conducted by individuals focusing on inferior details of their faith in order to justify their actions.

And secondly I wonder why you suddenly take such a defensive position after one of Paco innocent attempts to make your first post less awkward. I mean, afterall, I think Poland has had its fair share of genocide throughout the course of history, wouldn't you agree?

Almost as if you're reproaching him that he's the one that's not objective...
Now don't get me wrong, I VERY much appreciate how you feel about this given Mexican history, but dude, calm down and try to look at things in a more neutral and objective way if you can.
Because the way things are now I fear you tend to let your mindset be controlled by forming an alternative opposite to everything you resent, which isn't much better although I'm sure that, to you, it feels so much more right. You're right;I was out of line for responding to Paco in that manner.I can't make my words disappear but I hope and think Paco understands that my apology is sincere...and you're right about some other points,too.My fully-honest expressions of anger will probably lead me to a fatal confrontation someday.

I won't say much about the religion except that the ones who have the MOST power in Islam are the ones who use the violent hadiths and the mullahs' edicts to override the passive aspects of the faith...just like when the RCC came to Mexico.If they had only taught Jesus's ways and the pure teachings of the Bible,then many of the Aztecs and Mayas would have been glad to learn of the real God instead of bowing down to some man-made totem.Unfortunately,the church was good buddies with the conquistadores so 95% of the original Mexicans never got to see the beauty of Jesus's message.

Paco
Sep 16th, 2007, 05:07 PM
well I think we took it a bit too personally ;)
but hell it's not a big deal :)
anyway how's the independence day/night/weekend?

Alenyaa
Sep 16th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Since he hasn't been here to reply, I suppose he's still passed out :lol:

Danči Dementia
Sep 17th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Well well well well well well............
Many subjects in here.........
Bruce have you ever thougth what would have been of México if the spanish no hubieran llegado??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
Yeah they killed a lot of people they completely destroyed Tenochtitlán btu we ougth them lots of things...........
Our culture didn't dissapear completely............our raze improved.....
BTW themayan civilization was gone by the time when the spanish arrived to México...
And México already has enough shit to deal with in the border that we should fix first than give a damned about the terrorist seaking to the USA that is their bussines we should leave it to them....
And those "monkeys" are human beings like you and I and evreyone else in here( I still haven't figure what Alenyaa is) and I think you should respect them.....what if we havea muslim here with us.....do you realize that you may be hurting that person feelings?????
No generalices!!
Pensé que eras católico....pero ya veo que no tonces que religión eres???

Alenyaa
Sep 17th, 2007, 09:47 PM
And those "monkeys" are human beings like you and I and evreyone else in here( I still haven't figure what Alenyaa is)

She aims, she shoots... and scores!!!! :lol:

mc8114
Sep 18th, 2007, 08:31 AM
i really lost track of what happened here :sad:

but dani's got a point :rocker2:

mc8114
Sep 18th, 2007, 08:33 AM
and i know what Alenyaa is :D

i'm willing to accept proposals and tell
if anybody wants to know :usure:

Paco
Sep 18th, 2007, 08:58 AM
it was just a little discussion ;)

I have to say that I was sure Dani would say something in that way ;) I'm really glad she did it. I feel I understand and know her very well :bounce:

i'm willing to accept proposals and tell
if anybody wants to know :usure:

:eek: I'm waiting to hear it

Alenyaa
Sep 18th, 2007, 01:21 PM

Liar! LIAR! :crying2:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Sep 18th, 2007, 07:45 PM
The day of my country is today

Viva Chile !!

mc8114
Sep 19th, 2007, 06:45 AM
it was just a little discussion ;) yep, i noticed that :lol:

I have to say that I was sure Dani would say something in that way ;) I'm really glad she did it. I feel I understand and know her very well :bounce: :woohoo: ;)

:eek: I'm waiting to hear it i dont want him to cry :awww:

Liar! LIAR! :crying2:

:lol: oh no, dont cry, DONT CRY
i wont say a word :bigcry:

The day of my country is today

Viva Chile !! Felicidades a Chile :hatoff:

Paco
Sep 19th, 2007, 03:37 PM
:woohoo: ;)
:awww: that's sweet :D

i dont want him to cry :awww:
oki I won't ask anymore :)

Felicidades a Chile :hatoff:

second that

Paco
Sep 19th, 2007, 03:48 PM
btw, yesterday I received results of my test and I failed. But today I went and kick ass :p ok, seriously I talked with teacher and I showed her that she is wrong ;) and I passed :D
oh man I'm so happy :D :D :D :D :D :D

bruce goose
Sep 19th, 2007, 10:11 PM
My mistake on the Mayans,Dani,but there were LOTS of others besides the Aztecs who died for no reason except greed.You ask a strong question,though,and maybe we needed the changes in order to move forward in the world...yet we can't be dumb and forget how little they really respect us unless we kick 'em in the mouth.That's why en el norte de Mexico no nos gusta ser esclavos religiosas de Europa(en particular,Italia).We criticize the gringos for stealing Texas,however they DID pay us millions of dollars in settlement(which Santa Ana put in his pocket:eek: ).Los Vaticanos have been TAKING money for 500 years including the gold and they won't even build a simple shelter for homeless people like los Cristianos do.The blancos DID bless us with ONE thing.The delicate features of Europeans mixed with the dark beauty of las mujeres indigenas makes an AWESOME combination:hearts: .That's why chicas latinas locuras-such as Paco's girl;) -are SOOOO beautiful.

Actually,I have met a couple Muslims(negros norte americano)who were honest,decent folks...unfortunately,the ones with the most power don't act this way.It's DIFFICULT to consider someone a human being when they murder young children asi un salvaje.If there IS a Muslim reading this,well,I would give them a fair chance to be accepted but you can't avoid the fact that some stereotypes--for example,dishonest politicians--are often true...and I have lived to see it FIRST-hand;I'm not some uneducated idiot.You ought to check the balance on your scales a little bit,Dani.You are worried that someone's feelings will be hurt and you DON'T care that someone might terrorize the Americans???(The second one is a LOT more serious)At least they try to help us when we have an earthquake or sequia so we don't have to do that much to show our appreciation if this means catching terrorists at the border.They're LUCKY that I don't catch them after they killed my cousin in NYC at the WTC;I wouldn't be as nice as the government is:( Well well well well well well............
Many subjects in here.........
Bruce have you ever thougth what would have been of México if the spanish no hubieran llegado??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
Yeah they killed a lot of people they completely destroyed Tenochtitlán btu we ougth them lots of things...........
Our culture didn't dissapear completely............our raze improved.....
BTW themayan civilization was gone by the time when the spanish arrived to México...
And México already has enough shit to deal with in the border that we should fix first than give a damned about the terrorist seaking to the USA that is their bussines we should leave it to them....
And those "monkeys" are human beings like you and I and evreyone else in here( I still haven't figure what Alenyaa is) and I think you should respect them.....what if we havea muslim here with us.....do you realize that you may be hurting that person feelings?????
No generalices!!
Pensé que eras católico....pero ya veo que no tonces que religión eres???

dulkogii
Sep 19th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Viva Argentina !

quasar
Sep 20th, 2007, 04:56 AM
Bruce,

Sorry about your cousin. I certainly understand your anger.

That being said:

-Religion has throughtout history been wielded as an ideological weapon to manipulate people. This applies to christians, muslims, and many others.
-On the positive side, by using mythology as a theoretical background, most religions pontificate good values, serving as a behavioral roadmap for many people striving to be better, and providing therapy to those afflicted souls whose belief in a God gives them hope to go through life.
-That being said, the root of all evil in the world is the search for money and power. To achieve said purpose, those in leadership positions will use intolerance as a strategy to materialize their goals. Their tactics include not only religion, but race, sexual proclivities, political affiliations, and so on. Whatever makes others look as adversaries, unites their blind followers to inadvertedly serve as their pawns. It's called divide and conquer, the root of populism.
-If we let anger and hate (however justified, as in your case), rule our emotions to the point that they subjugate reason and perpetuate in our minds vacuous generalized steorotypes, we're taking the facile way by vesting the blame of our frustation upon innocent others. This is what the vicious leaders you ctiticize want; that's how they achieve control: steering good people like yourself towards the dark path of hatred by offering steorypes as scapegoats. Divide and conquer. Never fails.
-The closest to a solution we can come is by realizing that there're good and bad people across every race, religion and nationality. Just like nice Mexicans outnumber bad ones, good Muslims prevail in numbers over morally-derailed ones. The trick is that only the deeds stemming from bad seeds get reported.

As someone who hasn't gone through your pain, but fully empathizes with your situation, I can offer only this bit of advice: Think about what would our cousin want for you. I'm sure if he were still here he would wish you to be as happy as possible.

From experience, bottling hate inside you does not lead to an emotionally stable life. Even if you're not aware, it eats you inside and negatively ordains yours actions. Try to realize that this is not conducive to achieving justice; ironically, it only hurts yourself. And by doing that you're not exalting the memory of your loved one. Let go of the prejudices, embrace the memory of your cousin, cherish forever the great moments you shared together, and live a happier life, free of the nefarious grips of prejudice and hate.

As a parting thought, a brief reflection: Many a terrorist will initially be a victim of a terrible crime whose emotional angst is manipulated by ideologues to transform them into what they hate the most. Remember, terrorism does not spring fully-formed out of nothingness. (Of course this does not apply to you, but it's a powerful thought: Hate, when feeded with faux prejucides, makes the perfect recipe to converting an otherwise good human been into the very evil that he was initially rebelling against).

Best regards,

Carlos

bruce goose
Sep 20th, 2007, 06:24 AM
Well,Carlos,you present your points very well and I appreciate the time that you spent expressing them there.I actually agree with around 99% of what you said and am honestly aware that I've let my personal feelings get the better of me(sorry to everyone for that).My only disagreement is with what you put about the overall push of Islam.You saw my admission that I HAVE met some decent Muslims,but those who have studied this situation,including myself,have seen the great evidence that it's militant fundamentalists who carry the bulk of the power with them.The world doesn't want to face the painful reality that we're heading toward an inevitable conflict over Jerusalem so they bury their heads in the sand.The gringo president Reagan was the only recent one who dealt with terror effectively when he carpet-bombed Khadaffi into humble silence.Most folks-this includes Bush-don't have the stomach for that type of sometimes-necessary action so our march to the Battle of Armageddon is virtually guaranteed...it's a good thing that we have our lovely latinas locuras like Dani D. to cheer us up when circumstances seem bleak.

mc8114
Sep 20th, 2007, 07:29 AM
great on you Paco :D

if i'm confused with the turn of this thread cant imagine how is the Cap :lol:

terrorism is wrong and bad, but so is bombing cities out of hidden purposes.

bruce goose
Sep 20th, 2007, 06:44 PM
great on you Paco :D

if i'm confused with the turn of this thread cant imagine how is the Cap :lol:

terrorism is wrong and bad, but so is bombing cities out of hidden purposes.Well,Sweetie,sometimes life has some truths that are no fun to see...when I was a boy living in the U.S.,there was a big Chinese kid who was picking on some of my smaller boricua amigos who were younger than he was.When I told him to stop,he told ME:F.U....so I punched him in the face really hard a few times.He didn't quit beating up mis amigos because he suddenly became a nice guy;no,he stopped so that I wouldn't knock his teeth out.THIS is basically what Reagan did to the terroristic Khaddafi and that's the only way they learn sometimes.

I AM sorry for making you sad,though;it was the six-year anniversary of 9/11 Tuesday last week and that brought my memories back.Maybe I just have too much of my gringo father's personality:mad: ...try to have a nice day in spite of me,sweetie-pie!:)

Danči Dementia
Sep 21st, 2007, 10:44 PM
I wouldn't knock his teeth out.THIS is basically what Reagan did to the terroristic Khaddafi and that's the only way they learn sometimes.

How can you say something like that???????? The only way they learn??????????????

Maybe I just have too much of my gringo father's personality

NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You have all the gringo personality......... Because of Mexican you have a frog's hair= NOTHING!!!!!!!!!...................

bruce goose
Sep 21st, 2007, 11:25 PM
How can you say something like that???????? The only way they learn??????????????

NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You have all the gringo personality......... Because of Mexican you have a frog's hair= NOTHING!!!!!!!!!...................Oh,Dani...I think you smoked too much STRONG peyote.Let me see,these people murdered my family and you want me to sing songs with them???Maybe I should ask them,"Oh please,Mr.Terrorist,don't kill anyone else." :rolleyes: Levantate de tu sonar ridiculoso,Dani!!YOU get angry over simple words...I think it's IMPOSSIBLE that you wouldn't lose your mind if they killed someone in YOUR family--or just a good friend of yours.You tell me not to generalize but look how you judge me when you don't even have all of the facts correct!If you hate gringos like my pop(AND their children) THAT much to where you're happy about terrorism against them,well...perhaps I'm better off in El Norte.:help:

Rix643
Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:17 AM
Dani,

On October 26th, Anneke van Giersbergen will release her new album as Agua de Annique. It is called "Air" and you can listen to a couple of songs on her website: http://aguadeannique.com/.

I don't think you'll be too much disappointed... :wavey:

bruce goose
Sep 22nd, 2007, 10:38 AM
Maybe we're not supposed to talk about tennis in this particular thread(???),but has Lena EVER worked with a special coach or someone similar who could help her with her serve??It's a shame that such a good player has this crippling flaw in her game.We know that people aren't perfect(that's the easy way out:rolleyes: );however,even if it never became a strength Lena could still get her serve to the point where it didn't completely destroy her chances of winning some matches.Were it not for this,she might have already won that elusive Slam title...

Paco
Sep 22nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Dani,

On October 26th, Anneke van Giersbergen will release her new album as Agua de Annique. It is called "Air" and you can listen to a couple of songs on her website: http://aguadeannique.com/.

interesting website ;)

bruce goose
Sep 22nd, 2007, 11:52 PM
interesting website ;):eek: :eek: :eek: SNARFFFFF!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rix643
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:02 AM
:scratch: :eek: :eek: :eek: SNARFFFFF!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

bruce goose
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:29 AM
:scratch: :confused:Don't worry,MK x MK,it doesn't mean ANYthing...around 25 years ago there was a popular TV show,and one of the characters could only say "SNARF" whenever he panicked and got really nervous.Apparently there's a cartoon called 'Pinky & The Brain' where someone makes a similar sound,but I've never seen that program...just wanted to see if anyone recognized it.;)

Paco
Sep 23rd, 2007, 07:30 AM
oh I see ;)

If I didn't read explanation my reaction would be :confused:

mc8114
Sep 23rd, 2007, 08:23 AM
bruce, somehow i can understand your anger, but each person is different (nevermind where they come from) and throwing them all in the same bag is not fair!!!

that's all i wanted to say :)

:topic:

it's the hardest thing i'll ever had to do
to look you in the eye and tell you i dont love you
it's the hardest thing i'll ever had to lie
to show no emotion when you start to cry
:singer:

bruce goose
Sep 23rd, 2007, 09:21 AM
Yeah,sweetie,I understand what you're saying...the hardest time was when it was around the 6-year anniversary of Sep.11th.A couple days later I was ready to let it go until I started getting some nasty letters from people who got stoned before they read my post.Since they were only half-sober they COMPLETELY missed a lot of the facts and they accused me of being worse than the terrorists....Actually I can't prove that they were stoned.It was either that or they were really sloppy and lazy to not get all of the correct information first...anyhow,I hope you're enjoying your weekend.:) bruce, somehow i can understand your anger, but each person is different (nevermind where they come from) and throwing them all in the same bag is not fair!!!

that's all i wanted to say :)

:topic:

it's the hardest thing i'll ever had to do
to look you in the eye and tell you i dont love you
it's the hardest thing i'll ever had to lie
to show no emotion when you start to cry
:singer:

mc8114
Sep 23rd, 2007, 12:11 PM
you mean you're not worse a terrorist? :speakles:
and Alenyaa/Paco/Dani D/Carlos are not stoned all the time? :speakles:
i dont know you guys :bigcry: i know nothing :bigcry:

j/k, j/k :lol: :rolls:
i'm still not used to be working on a sunday and this is what you get from me :p

anyhow, i can uderstand how hard it must have been for you :hug:

how about if we talk about a new subject?
for instance, tomorrow will be shisha day for me :scared:

mc8114
Sep 23rd, 2007, 12:40 PM
Dani D, te gusta Reik? :D

Paco
Sep 23rd, 2007, 12:59 PM
a shisha day. You named it nicely ;)
well hope you'll like it :D

mc8114
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:03 PM
Paco :D

i hope so too, i've only smoked twice in my life, and really didnt like it :shrug:
dont get what's the deal with it, but i love the smell of shisha
everytime i'm walking by and there are ppl smoking shisha i get like Chandler (from Friends) whenever he saw/smell a cigarette :o :lol: :rolls:

Paco
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:11 PM
well, I've smoked a bit more. It was, I think, 6 years ago (I was 15 or something) and I even like it :o

The worst thing was smell. it wasn't the nicest smell :lol:

anyway I smoked for about half year and I decide to quit. Well I think I wasn't addicted yet as I stopped smoking without any problem

mc8114
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:16 PM
glad that you could quit it with no problems
you're one of the few i reckon :lol:
the smell is not goed at all

did you quit for yourself? or someone else told you to?

Paco
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:20 PM
I think for myself, but......hmm...to be honest I wasn't sure what my parents would say :lol:
and I know better ways of spending money :lol:

mc8114
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:29 PM
so your parents didnt know :lol:
yes, there are better ways to spend money :lol:

oh btw, my friends will pay the shisha for me :rocker2:

Paco
Sep 23rd, 2007, 01:35 PM
I was a little boy ;) :lol:

so it will be a gift ;) great :D

bruce goose
Sep 23rd, 2007, 02:25 PM
:eek: OK,Sugar Britches,but let me warn that people who are adventurous like myself sometimes try very hard to get other folks to experiment with new things;) (I wouldn't take advantage of an innocent young person,though).The people who love you will respect your soul if you smoke sisha or no...even though YOU are a chica latina locura:lol: you mean you're not worse a terrorist? :speakles:
and Alenyaa/Paco/Dani D/Carlos are not stoned all the time? :speakles:
i dont know you guys :bigcry: i know nothing :bigcry:

j/k, j/k :lol: :rolls:
i'm still not used to be working on a sunday and this is what you get from me :p

anyhow, i can uderstand how hard it must have been for you :hug:

how about if we talk about a new subject?
for instance, tomorrow will be shisha day for me :scared:

Paco
Sep 24th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Happy bday Merce :)
enjoy your day :)

and may the shisha be tasty ;)

mc8114
Sep 24th, 2007, 07:31 AM
thanks Paco :hug:
i'll make the best out of it ;)

tomorrow i'll let you know if the shisha was really worth it :lol:

Rix643
Sep 24th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Congratulations on your birthday, Merce!!! :aparty:

Many happy returns in good health!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Sep 24th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Dani D, te gusta Reik? :D

OMFG Merce....what kind of qustion is that????
I hate them........one friend of mine dedicated me the song of "soy tu mejor amigo tu pañuelo de lagrimas....." I don't remember the title....that is why I hate them.

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MERCE!!!!!!

PARTY PARTY PARTY :bounce: :bounce: STRIPPERS STRIPPERS!!!! YEAH!!

Danči Dementia
Sep 24th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Oh,Dani...I think you smoked too much STRONG peyote.Let me see,these people murdered my family and you want me to sing songs with them???Maybe I should ask them,"Oh please,Mr.Terrorist,don't kill anyone else." :rolleyes: Levantate de tu sonar ridiculoso,Dani!!YOU get angry over simple words...I think it's IMPOSSIBLE that you wouldn't lose your mind if they killed someone in YOUR family--or just a good friend of yours.You tell me not to generalize but look how you judge me when you don't even have all of the facts correct!If you hate gringos like my pop(AND their children) THAT much to where you're happy about terrorism against them,well...perhaps I'm better off in El Norte.:help:

:rolleyes:

Levantate de tu sonar ridiculoso????????? WTF is that.....:o :o

Don't put word in my mouth.....I don't hate gringos...I hate their politics and of course their stupid president....

I'm not happy about terrorism against USA......How fucking dear you to even say that?????????
Human Beings were killed in there inoccent people.....how am I going to be happy if innocent people died in there...

And yeah......stay in the north.

Danči Dementia
Sep 24th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Dani,

Thank you sooooooo mcuh Rick....but I can't hear them.....my lap sucks and it doesn't open the link :sad: :sad: .....

I think that when I'll finally listen to it I'm going to like it....you know as long as it has Anneke's voice is perfect :hearts:

mc8114
Sep 25th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Congratulations on your birthday, Merce!!! :aparty:

Many happy returns in good health!!!!!thank you :D

OMFG Merce....what kind of qustion is that????
I hate them........one friend of mine dedicated me the song of "soy tu mejor amigo tu pañuelo de lagrimas....." I don't remember the title....that is why I hate them.

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MERCE!!!!!!

PARTY PARTY PARTY :bounce: :bounce: STRIPPERS STRIPPERS!!!! YEAH!! :crying2: i love Reik

thank you, no strippers at my party :angel: :sad:

Shisha was not that good guys!!!
but it was worth a try :D

Paco
Sep 25th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Shisha was not that good guys!!!
but it was worth a try :D

nice :)

Paco
Sep 27th, 2007, 09:31 PM
on Monday (1st October) new semester should start.
But I just checked and they gave us 2 free days :lol: It will start on Wednesday (3 October) :D
But why??? well I think it's because they're renovating building and they didn't finished on time :help:

bruce goose
Sep 29th, 2007, 12:23 AM
on Monday (1st October) new semester should start.
But I just checked and they gave us 2 free days :lol: It will start on Wednesday (3 October) :D
But why??? well I think it's because they're renovating building and they didn't finished on time :help: Hey,I met a Mexican woman at work this past week who has a German father,and the blanco-latino combination reminded me of you and your sweetie.Although Dani can be difficult at times,I strongly suspect that she will be a loyal wife:angel: to you who will enrich your life in MANY ways.:bounce:

Actually,I have my OWN chica latina locura,:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: -SUGEY-:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: ,who has seriously warmed my heart recently.In fact,I better stop thinking of her right now before my mind goes crazy with :hearts: .May you and Dani have a great weekend wherever you spend it.:D

Paco
Sep 29th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Actually,I have my OWN chica latina locura,:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: -SUGEY-:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: ,who has seriously warmed my heart recently.In fact,I better stop thinking of her right now before my mind goes crazy with :hearts: .May you and Dani have a great weekend wherever you spend it.:D

:D
but we will spend it so far away each other :crying2:

anyway I'm glad for you :D

Alenyaa
Oct 1st, 2007, 11:01 PM
Just found out about a new song I really like. 'Hot stuff' by Craig David. I think it has a great rhythm. :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 2nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
Hello bitches how are you?????????

I got 3.5 in my international relationships exam.....wich means that I'M DONE!!!!!!
3.5 WHEN THE HIGEST SCORE IS 10............

The stupid tecaher told me...........why don't you change to tourism..........motherfucker asshole....hijo de la monda parada.......:fiery: :fiery:

I still have a chance to pass it........

I got 8 in statistics........I thougth I was going to fail that one:) :) .
And I've 2 another 8 and 1 9.........I still have 2 score to recieve....one in saturday.........

Paco
Oct 2nd, 2007, 08:57 PM
honey :hug:

if we don't count the 3.5 you got really nice marks :bounce: I'm really happy :)

Tomorrow new semester gonna start. Not sure If I should be happy or not ;)
I think I'm going sleep as I'll have to wake up early

btw I have problems with HDD in my pc. I think it's mechanic problem :( well it doesn't start. but when I turn on computer nothing happen. BUt I left in turned on and after a while I restart it's starting working again.
well it's still on guarantee but I'm afraid of my data :scared: but on the other hand, as I burned the most important things on cds and dvds, that will be great cleaning :lol:

And one more thing. Finally I bought new glasses. And I can see the world again ;) I even didn't know how many details I missed :sad:
I'll to some photos to show you it

Alenyaa
Oct 2nd, 2007, 11:45 PM
Like Paco says those are really good marks, Dani. And as you have another another chance I'm sure you'll pass :)

Paco
Oct 3rd, 2007, 06:12 PM
it was a great today :lol:
well I went to university at 9.15 for laboratory (Basics and Algorithms of Signals Transforming) and it took about 30 minutes (just he told us what he wants and bye bye :lol: ) then we have free hours :bounce:
so we went to Bar (it's near university, wrong it's in university) and spend there 3 hours drinking a bit :lol: I love studies :lol: we should have more days like that :lol:

Paco
Oct 3rd, 2007, 06:38 PM
oh and I have to say how great friends I have.
Robotics and control systems have 2 groups and we should be divided into 3 smaller groups for laboratories. I was a bit late and I couldn't write in which group I want to be but my friends wrote me in this I wanted to be.

With the best teachers and with the best schedule.........it's so great :D

Alenyaa
Oct 3rd, 2007, 08:50 PM
Great to hear that, Paco :yeah:
Life is good :lol:

Paco
Oct 4th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I just have to complain about my mates (fucking assholes) from second group.
well yesterday we were divided into smaller groups and I was in 1st and almost all from 2nd were in 3rd group. And it was said that it's correct.
But today they change their mind and come in the morning and wrote as a 1st group for one laboratory. And we're fucked up as the teacher didn't want to talk with us.
Kurwa this schedule is clear. it's divided into 3 THE SAME groups. But no, fucking 2nd group wants to be once 1st once 2nd once 3rd group. it's just impossible. it's clearly written on schedule which group has which subject.
I'm sure it will cause some troubles. Just someone couldn't be on laboratories :shrug:

I thought we are adult but it seems I was wrong :(
anyway I hope I won't have problems because of it

but why the fuck they said we are 1st group and now they change their mind.
Pacta sunt servanda am I right?

Alenyaa
Oct 6th, 2007, 12:41 AM
Er... I suppose you are, as I don't have the faintest clue of what that means :p

Rix643
Oct 6th, 2007, 04:24 AM
Pacts should be respected

Paco
Oct 6th, 2007, 12:16 PM
yeah, in polish: umowy należy dotrzymywać
I wrote latin version as i knew only polish ;)
glad to see english too :D

Paco
Oct 7th, 2007, 08:20 PM
well my schedule sucks :p
I start twice in 11, twice on 10 and once on 9
well I can sleep pretty long but I will come back home pretty late.
And when can I learn for laboratories. You have to be prepared otherwise you'll be kick from the lesson.
I have 8 laboratories, but 6 during week (as 4 are once per 2 weeks). And as I said you have to be prepare for all of them and at home you have to write what you've done during it.
God that's gonna be hard, but I'm sure I'll managed do it :bounce: ...............hope so

Alenyaa
Oct 7th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Paco! Get that picture of Kiira back in your signature pronto!!! :mad:

;)

Rix643
Oct 8th, 2007, 04:26 AM
I second that.

http://home.casema.nl/r.gleijm/Afbeelding1.gif

Paco
Oct 8th, 2007, 07:32 AM
well I will think about that :p

Paco
Oct 8th, 2007, 07:41 AM
better?

Rix643
Oct 8th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Much, much better...

Alenyaa
Oct 8th, 2007, 10:54 PM
I am in your debt :worship:

Alenyaa
Oct 8th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Rick, your sig in #648 rules :lol: :rolls:

Paco
Oct 9th, 2007, 06:42 AM
you wanted to say it sucks :lol:

Alenyaa
Oct 9th, 2007, 10:57 PM
No, that would be :rolleyes :p

bruce goose
Oct 11th, 2007, 03:31 AM
you wanted to say it sucks :lol: You seem to like the blonde girls like Kiira and Lena but I assume that Dani is NOT unless she colors her hair;) .Dani once mentioned that we have a lot more blondes in the north of Mexico in some places but I am the only one--student OR faculty--at my school(not counting the women who use the bottle).

I've heard lots of Chihuahuanses joke how Argentines are always bragging about all their girlfriends(and other stuff)--this is even the guys who smell worse than goats and NEVER really have a lady companion....but they don't say anything bad against the WOMEN who are from Argentina so I guess that means that you are safe with Dani.:)

Paco
Oct 11th, 2007, 01:28 PM
well my two faves are blonde but it doesn't mean I love blonde girls ;) To be honest I don't really care about colour of hair.

bruce goose
Oct 11th, 2007, 08:56 PM
well my two faves are blonde but it doesn't mean I love blonde girls ;) To be honest I don't really care about colour of hair. Sure,Paco;whatever you have to say to keep Dani happy:lol: ...honestly,though,just give her that warm,powerful Muzzle Kiss if she ever accuses you of being a blonde-worshipper...then you can tell her that ALL of the blondes in the world,mixed together,could not match the beauty that shines forth from her...then you can scoop her up in your arms and tuck the happy girl in to beddy-bye;) .

Alenyaa
Oct 11th, 2007, 11:49 PM
So Paco, when's your bachelor party coming up? :bounce:

Paco
Oct 12th, 2007, 07:32 AM
I have no idea ;)

Danči Dementia
Oct 12th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Well well well I do have to admit that Miss Kiira Korpi its GORGEOUS very very very beautiful girl.....wich men could resist to her charming, innocent and sexy looks ???
And Lena...........well I don't need to worship her beauty anymore do I???

So all I can say is that my man has a good taste.

PS: I'm not blond and I don't want to be blond......NEVER....my hair colour is dark brown....just like the average mexican.......and the way that my hair ended after I dyed it with pink......made me learn that painting your hair really messes it up unless you have lots of money to spend in your hair buying ridicously expensive creams for the hair .......and I don't have it.....so I better leave it the way it is.

Danči Dementia
Oct 12th, 2007, 11:52 PM
You seem to like the blonde girls like Kiira and Lena but I assume that Dani is NOT unless she colors her hair;) .Dani once mentioned that we have a lot more blondes in the north of Mexico in some places but I am the only one--student OR faculty--at my school(not counting the women who use the bottle).

I've heard lots of Chihuahuanses joke how Argentines are always bragging about all their girlfriends(and other stuff)--this is even the guys who smell worse than goats and NEVER really have a lady companion....but they don't say anything bad against the WOMEN who are from Argentina so I guess that means that you are safe with Dani.:)

The north definitely has more blonds than the center/south that is for sure.
The skin of the "norteños" is more white than the people down here.(center and specially south)
I've met like 30 people from the north and their skin is very white....
My roommate is very very white......I call her gasparin :lol: and she is from Sonora....

In my case I'm not white but my skin is noot that dark either.......the problem with me is that I used to spend a lot of time in the sun because of basketball and its funny that my arms are "bicolor" the intern part of my arm is soo white that my veins look clearly its kind of disgusting to me I do not like it and my face is darker than my neck and again you can see the veins ...............I hate that

Alenyaa
Oct 13th, 2007, 01:23 AM
You know, reading Dani's posts I am so happy I'm not a girl. (People who see fit to comment on that will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. And again. And again.)

So many things to think about :lol:

bruce goose
Oct 13th, 2007, 01:32 AM
It's really cute sometimes how you women think that certain parts of you are very ugly when your men have nothing but :hearts: in their eyes for you.From my older posts,YOU know where I believe chicas latinas rank::bounce: NUMBER ONE:bounce:! It's no accident that latinas win maybe 50% of Miss Universes,and they could win EVERY year except the pageant feels sorry for the other countries.SOMEtimes it's sweet when a blanca mexicana colors her hair IF it was already light brown,but the traditional look is SOOOO amazing:hearts: gusta un muchacho de Polonia ha aprendido;) .Mi amar is so dark compared to me that people stare at us when we're together,but I am so happy with her that it doesn't bother me.:) The north definitely has more blonds than the center/south that is for sure.
The skin of the "norteños" is more white than the people down here.(center and specially south)
I've met like 30 people from the north and their skin is very white....
My roommate is very very white......I call her gasparin :lol: and she is from Sonora....

In my case I'm not white but my skin is noot that dark either.......the problem with me is that I used to spend a lot of time in the sun because of basketball and its funny that my arms are "bicolor" the intern part of my arm is soo white that my veins look clearly its kind of disgusting to me I do not like it and my face is darker than my neck and again you can see the veins ...............I hate that

mc8114
Oct 17th, 2007, 09:06 AM
i went blonde for a looooooooong time when i was in uni :lol: but then i got tired of it and after trying several types of brown colours i decided to go back to my natural brown colour and found out that it got darker :confused: :lol:

bruce goose
Oct 18th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Maybe nobody will agree,but we could rename this post," It's October,the month for giving chicas latinas bonitas long,passionate,smothering kisses on the lips until they purr like happy kittens." We have un buen hombre de Polonia who is ready to plant a powerful,knee-buckling Muzzle Kiss on his lovely,tall,Argentine/Mexicana princess.We don't want the other latinas locuras to be jealous of her so I will kindly volunteer:kiss: to prevent them from feeling left out.I AM honest,though,so I won't promise not to squeeze their juicy buns while :kiss: if they look hot in their blue jeans--isn't that AT LEAST 90% of muchachas latinas?;)

mc8114
Oct 19th, 2007, 09:13 AM
:lol: and :bolt:

:p

bruce goose
Oct 19th, 2007, 12:20 PM
:lol: and :bolt:

:p I THOUGHT you might like that;)

Paco
Oct 21st, 2007, 07:05 PM
well well what a tragic day :sad:

Lewis lost :(
Ferrari with both titles :sad:
McLaren with nothing again :bigcry:

and to make it more bad
my amber cross fall and broke down :hysteric:

saint2
Oct 21st, 2007, 07:22 PM

And thats good...Raikkonen simply deserved F1 title...

Paco
Oct 21st, 2007, 07:58 PM
well Kimi is ok, but he is in ferrari.
AND NOONE IN FERRARI DESERVE TITLE

Alenyaa
Oct 22nd, 2007, 10:23 PM
Why is that, Paco?

And how can you hate a team so much that you'd prefer a cheating team to win the title over them?

I like Hamilton a lot, he tops the list of my new favourites along with the Ferrari drivers and Sato now that Schumacher is gone, but if he wins the title (which he will in the future) I want it to be in a car that hasn't benefitted from espionage. Even if Hamilton himself has no blaim in that matter.

Alenyaa
Oct 22nd, 2007, 10:24 PM
Sorry to hear abuot your amber cross :hug:

bruce goose
Oct 22nd, 2007, 11:17 PM

and to make it more bad
my amber cross fall and broke down :hysteric:Well,Paco,if this was a gift from someone that had special value,then I'm sorry that it broke on you(BTW,you just say 'broke',NOT 'broke down'.Machines or cars 'break down',objects simply 'break').You shouldn't worry over the Lord's opinion,though;He cares MUCH MUCH more what's inside your heart than about anything else.Lots of the Mafia guys wear crosses around their necks and He isn't fooled by their phony religious show.As long as you make it to Heaven you'll forget all your concerns for that amber cross,my friend.:)

Paco
Oct 23rd, 2007, 03:08 PM
Why is that, Paco?

And how can you hate a team so much that you'd prefer a cheating team to win the title over them?

I like Hamilton a lot, he tops the list of my new favourites along with the Ferrari drivers and Sato now that Schumacher is gone, but if he wins the title (which he will in the future) I want it to be in a car that hasn't benefitted from espionage. Even if Hamilton himself has no blaim in that matter.

Do I hate Ferrari? I think it's too strong word
I just support McLaren. Since 98 when Mika won his 1st title :)

Well I always supported Finns in McLaren (Mika and later Kimi)
But this time it was different :sad:
Before the season I was thinking a lot about who I want to win: Kimi (but Ferrari), Heikki (but Renault), McLaren (Lewis - McLaren's child but rookie; And Alonso - but I rather don't like him) or maybe Robert as he's Pole.
But loyalty to team won.
So I was rooting for Lewis :)

and how it ends we know :p

btw Ferrari is a team who always was cheating. TEAM ORDERS
well I'm sure that Kimi's title was done it the same way. Massa could have easily won it but the title for Kimi was more important :p

saint2
Oct 23rd, 2007, 03:16 PM
In every team are team orders...Its wise from Ferrari, that they have such a great teamwork...When McLaren players decided to fight each other, Ferrari decided to cooperate...Last GP was great example of teamwork..And salute to Felipe Massa-without him Raikkonen wouldnt be champion...

Paco
Oct 23rd, 2007, 03:24 PM
Yes I know team orders are in every team but Ferrari made it just in disgusting way :p
but as I said I respect Kimi and I'm very glad for him (but it would be better if he won it in McLaren :p)

Paco
Oct 23rd, 2007, 03:30 PM
Sorry to hear abuot your amber cross :hug:
:hug:

Well,Paco,if this was a gift from someone that had special value,then I'm sorry that it broke on you(BTW,you just say 'broke',NOT 'broke down'.Machines or cars 'break down',objects simply 'break').You shouldn't worry over the Lord's opinion,though;He cares MUCH MUCH more what's inside your heart than about anything else.Lots of the Mafia guys wear crosses around their necks and He isn't fooled by their phony religious show.As long as you make it to Heaven you'll forget all your concerns for that amber cross,my friend.:)

firstly thanks for correcting my mistake ;)

It wasn't a gift. but I had it for about 10 years. It was.......just a part of me ;)

Alenyaa
Oct 23rd, 2007, 04:09 PM
Actually I had thought Robert would have been your #1 favourite, Paco. I mean, the man is a great talent, and the only reason he didn't win races is because he wasn't in a McLaren or a Ferrari :)

Beyond doubt he and Hamilton will fight many great battles in the future.

As for team orders: if you want your team to win the championship you can't get around them. It's not cheating, it's common sense. Unfortunately the FIA's problem as a gouverning body is that they can't ignore the moral issues team orders might raise...

Paco
Oct 23rd, 2007, 04:26 PM
yes Robert is talented and if he had better car (what English name of it?) he would have won some races
and yeah I wish him everything the best :)

but team is the most important ;)

saint2
Oct 23rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
Actually I had thought Robert would have been your #1 favourite, Paco. I mean, the man is a great talent, and the only reason he didn't win races is because he wasn't in a McLaren or a Ferrari :)

Beyond doubt he and Hamilton will fight many great battles in the future.

So, Heidfed would be Champion if he'd be in Mclaren or Ferrari...

Paco
Oct 23rd, 2007, 05:45 PM
well I don't think that Nick could be world champion even if he was in Ferrari or McLaren

but on the other hand saying it is stupid :p
I mean BMW is good team with great chance in future to be in the top.. maybe not next year but in two years they will be very strong :)

saint2
Oct 23rd, 2007, 06:06 PM
I dont think BMW will ever be a great team...They need money to improve, and they dont have so much money, as Ferrari, or McLaren...I think only teams who will have a chance to a championship are Ferrari, McLaren, and maybe Renault, if they will find true leader (Fisicella is too old and to weak to be a leader of top3 team, and that finland guy isnt ready enough...Maybe Alonso will return to them? )..And I hope Kubica will stop bitching about his team and his bolids and will enjoy the fact, that he isnt Spyker or Toro Rosso driver...)

Paco
Oct 23rd, 2007, 06:58 PM
it's not only about money. Just look at Toyota. They are reach but didn't achieve anything

but I can agree Ferrari, McLaren are the best.

Next year I think Ferrari will win easily. As McLaren is so inconsistent :p Renault can be strong again, as they earn such a big experience last two years that it's impossible to lose it
BMW I think will be strong as they're doing very well :)

And we shouldn't forget about Williams. I'm sure they will be back one day ;)

Alenyaa
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:02 PM
So, Heidfed would be Champion if he'd be in Mclaren or Ferrari...

Well, I only talked about winning a race, not about the championship :lol:

Of course Nick has had a better year points wise, but we shouldn't forget that this is only his first full season and that Robert has had some bad luck over the course of the year. Nick is older and has more experience, both in racing and with the team, which resulted in him scoring more points.
Robert has a very bright future in F1 if you ask me :)

I also don't think he moans a lot. I gather from his interviews that he is a rather down to earth man who is happy with what he has in racing and in his private life. :)

Alenyaa
Oct 23rd, 2007, 10:05 PM
it's not only about money. Just look at Toyota. They are reach but didn't achieve anything

but I can agree Ferrari, McLaren are the best.

Next year I think Ferrari will win easily. As McLaren is so inconsistent :p Renault can be strong again, as they earn such a big experience last two years that it's impossible to lose it
BMW I think will be strong as they're doing very well :)

And we shouldn't forget about Williams. I'm sure they will be back one day ;)

Toyota continues to fascinate me, but not in a good way :lol:
After 2005 I thoiught they'd be top in 2006, which they obviously weren't :p

I also think Ferrari will be the team to beat next year if McLaren's line up changes. BMW might do a bit less due to budgetary reasons, but they might as well consolidate. We'll have to see.

I expect Honda (and in lesser extend Aguri) to be strong next year. :bounce:

Paco
Oct 24th, 2007, 02:11 PM
I see it has changed into f1 thread :lol:

anyway hope next season will be as fascinating as this one :D

Paco
Oct 24th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Kiira withdrew from Skate America because of sinusitis :sad:

Alenyaa
Oct 24th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Shall we go and take care of her, Paco? :p

Rix643
Oct 24th, 2007, 08:28 PM
I belive your hormones are playing tricks on you, Alenyaa. Didn't you also had questionable thoughts at the Lena & Tati picture??

Alenyaa
Oct 24th, 2007, 08:47 PM
All I said was Max and I think alike. You don't know what we were thinking :lol:
Or are you just jealous I still have hormones playing tricks on me? :p

Rix643
Oct 24th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Believe me, sometimes I'd wish I had no hormones to play tricks on me. But everytime I look in the mirror and see my head resembling a bowling ball, I realize I'm not that lucky....

Alenyaa
Oct 24th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Age means experience in life, Rick. From what I gather that's not a bad hand in the poker game of love.

( My my, that sounded filosofic :eek: )

Paco
Oct 26th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Well I want to complain a bit ;)
I have a laboratory (electronics circuits.......well I'm not sure if it's correct name for it). And I am always getting 3,5 which I feel unfair. I mean I am well prepared and I've done calculation to get theoretical results so we can know what to do. I'm the only one in group who do it and still we all get 3,5 :(
one friend of my group get easy questions but he had troubles with them........But I've got much harder one.

Anyway fuck it :p
it's important that I still pass it ;) but I feel I deserve for better mark ;)

Alenyaa
Oct 26th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Fellow students taking profit of your work ey?
All too familiar with that! :lol:

Danči Dementia
Oct 27th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Hello my fellow Dementieva fans!!!!!!!!!!!
How are you all??????

I've been very bussy....lots of fucking homework wich I'm glad because I finally feel that I'm in college/university.
and I have exams next week..........:help:

BTW I'm learning Russian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
I started in september and I'm liking it very very much.
I've always wanted to learn Russian and I found a place to study it here in Puebla!!!!!! Its the faculty of languages of the University of Puebla (BUAP) In hidalgo there wans't any place to learn Russian and in here thre is one :lol: .
I'm very happy about this.
The only bad thing about this is that the class is in Sturday from 4 to 8 pm and its very dark at 8 pm in here plus the place where I live is far from the faculty...1 hour from my house to there.!!!!
aS I was saying it gets very dark I arived to my house at 9pm......
And also I haven't go back to Hidalgo bcause of that....if I go to Hidalgo I'll have to miss one class and I don't want that........well today is an exeption....I'm not going to go because I have homework and I have to study.......and because my tooth hurt the hell out of me " mi muela":sad: .

and my mom its going to buy me a new laptop.....remember that I told you that she bougth and old an ugly laptop??? well the fucking lap its useless......and the last time she came to visit me a showed her how slow and stupid the computer is and she called me yesterday and she tols me that she will buy me a brand new Dell laptop.......I'm very happy:) probably next week or maybe I'll receieve as a birthday present :) .

The weather is awful!!!!!!
Pachuca is cold and its ALWAYS windy but in here I feel that its colder than in Pachuca......
But I like that since I like cold weather very much.

And another reason to like Puebla even more is that EPICA is going to give a concert in here on december 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy about it...:bounce: :bounce: .
I love Epica very very much its one of my favorite bands....(my third favorite) and I'll have a chance to see thema!!!!!!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Oct 27th, 2007, 08:48 PM
And I'll talk more wiht you guys when I have my laptop......
I know I have abandoned you a little and I know that you all miss me......LOL.......(yeah:rolleyes: rigth).....wel for sure my Paco does misses me.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: .

One of my house mates borrows me his computer but I don't like to use it for a very long time because I think it will be bad to him........you know. "encajosa"

Danči Dementia
Oct 27th, 2007, 08:50 PM
The bicth is gone for today!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

I LOVE YOU PACO

Paco
Oct 27th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Honey :hug:
yeah I was missing you a lot :kiss:
It drove me crazy ;)

I love you too mi cielito :inlove:

Paco
Oct 27th, 2007, 08:57 PM
btw I just found english version of website of my work for Programmable Digital Circuits.
So you can read what I have to do ;)
PDC (http://www.ue.eti.pg.gda.pl/fpgalab/puc/index_en.html)

Well we've done 1-5 but only 1-4 was passed
I'm thinking about 6th. Not the easiest task but I have some ideas to do it ;)

Danči Dementia
Oct 27th, 2007, 11:50 PM
its like a lot of work!!!!
thank God I don't have to take any of those diffucult subjects....hehe

that is why I got myself a smart men!!!! who can help our children in maths, chemistry etc etc.....

hehehehehehehe

Paco : kiss:

Alenyaa
Oct 28th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Welcome back Dani. So lots of good news for you. Happy to hear that!
Can't wait to have you posting even more :unsure: :p

Mathijs
Oct 28th, 2007, 08:47 PM
:wavey: I am back! did anyone miss me? :haha:

Just hope i can get on when i am able to, miss talking to you all!!!!!!

Paco
Oct 28th, 2007, 08:57 PM
nice to see you back :)

Mathijs
Oct 28th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Sure :), but i gotta go cuz i have to get up early again tomorrow......

mc8114
Oct 30th, 2007, 01:44 PM
so mat and dani d got back at the same time
something looks fishy here :scratch:
;)

Alenyaa
Oct 30th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Tssk tssk, you little troublemaker :lol:

mc8114
Nov 1st, 2007, 10:24 AM
hey, i may have a point as there are no replies yet :eek:

Paco
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:40 AM
hey, i may have a point as there are no replies yet :eek:

so what's your point?

Alenyaa
Nov 1st, 2007, 11:23 PM
Don't answer that, Mercedes! It's a trick question! :eek:
:p

miffedmax
Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:46 AM
All I said was Max and I think alike. You don't know what we were thinking :lol:
Or are you just jealous I still have hormones playing tricks on me? :p

I'm afraid EVERYONE knows what we were thinking when we saw that photo of Lena and the Capn's favorite truck stop honey.

As far as F1, the whole sport has been downhill since Lotus dropped out. I miss the old John Player Specials with the massively overblown Renault turbo engines. Have to love a set up where the turbo is bigger than the actual engine.

Of course, being the geek that I am, I play massive amounts of Formula De, the racing board game. I even have my custom-painted JPS Lotus. It rocks. Let's face it, if Lena was a race car she'd be one of those wicked bad black and gold bitches. Best looking colors ever.

Alenyaa
Nov 3rd, 2007, 12:45 AM
Hehe. I suppose she would be indeed :rocker2:

Paco
Nov 3rd, 2007, 03:47 PM
Fernando Alonso won't drive for McLaren next season
That's what I was waiting for :banana:

now the question is who will replace him ;)

Paco
Nov 3rd, 2007, 06:43 PM
In figure skating Finnish team seems to be very strong :eek:
well, Kiira will have to fight very hard for place in EC.

Results this year:

Kiira 149,71 (57,06 + 92,65). Well PB in SP. but fucked up FS, which is pretty unusual :p But total score is close to PB, so not very bad. But she has to be healthy to compete ;)
Susanna Pöykiö 162,26 (54,40 + 107,86). PB in FS, and close to PB in total score.
Laura Lepistö 152,15 (59,18 + 99,53). PB in all. TS beaten by 22,43 pts :eek:
Jenni Vähämaa 163,29 (51,25 + 112,07) Like Laura she beat all her PB. and TS by 24,68 :bolt:
Alisa Drei 139,30 (52,34 + 86,96) PB in SP and close to PB in total score.

It's changing, Kiira's personal best is now only 4th in Finland :scared:

Danči Dementia
Nov 5th, 2007, 07:54 PM
In figure skating Finnish team seems to be very strong :eek:
well, Kiira will have to fight very hard for place in EC.

Results this year:

Kiira 149,71 (57,06 + 92,65). Well PB in SP. but fucked up FS, which is pretty unusual :p But total score is close to PB, so not very bad. But she has to be healthy to compete ;)
Susanna Pöykiö 162,26 (54,40 + 107,86). PB in FS, and close to PB in total score.
Laura Lepistö 152,15 (59,18 + 99,53). PB in all. TS beaten by 22,43 pts :eek:
Jenni Vähämaa 163,29 (51,25 + 112,07) Like Laura she beat all her PB. and TS by 24,68 :bolt:
Alisa Drei 139,30 (52,34 + 86,96) PB in SP and close to PB in total score.

It's changing, Kiira's personal best is now only 4th in Finland :scared:

i'M VERY EXITED ABOUT THE NEW FIGURA SKATING SEASON!!!!!
i CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE rUSSIAN ARMY BACK AND KICK ALL ASSES or at leats only see them back!!!!!!

Kiira is "estancada".....I hope she'll overcome this stage ..............
4th in Finlad is noo good for her:sad:

mc8114
Nov 6th, 2007, 08:24 AM
so what's your point?:scratch:

Don't answer that, Mercedes! It's a trick question! :eek:
:pDone! :D

Alenyaa
Nov 6th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Phew, just in time :yeah:

Paco
Nov 6th, 2007, 04:53 PM
whatever :shrug:

Rix643
Nov 6th, 2007, 06:30 PM
I'll drink to that... http://smile.smilies.nl/492.gif

Alenyaa
Nov 7th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Can I join ya? :D

Fearful Jesuit
Nov 8th, 2007, 05:08 PM
I'm afraid EVERYONE knows what we were thinking when we saw that photo of Lena and the Capn's favorite truck stop honey.

As far as F1, the whole sport has been downhill since Lotus dropped out. I miss the old John Player Specials with the massively overblown Renault turbo engines. Have to love a set up where the turbo is bigger than the actual engine.

Of course, being the geek that I am, I play massive amounts of Formula De, the racing board game. I even have my custom-painted JPS Lotus. It rocks. Let's face it, if Lena was a race car she'd be one of those wicked bad black and gold bitches. Best looking colors ever.

Mario Andretti and the late Ronnie Peterson, huh?

Mathijs
Nov 8th, 2007, 05:24 PM

Everybody doing alright?!

I am fine.... i still like my profession training to become a secretarial employee in the administration or archives....
But sitting behind the PC every damn day is not all, so i try to get as many free time to do sth else (like posting here, not that i am on school now, i am at home)
I'm making long days Mon. 9 AM till 4 PM, Tuesday the same, Wed, 9-3 and Thurs is again 9 till 4..... but time flies when you're really working on sth.... and i enjoy it alot....

Mathijs
Nov 8th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Can I join ya? :D
Me too? ;) :p

Rix643
Nov 8th, 2007, 05:39 PM

Everybody doing alright?!

I am fine.... i still like my profession training to become a secretarial employee in the administration or archives....
But sitting behind the PC every damn day is not all, so i try to get as many free time to do sth else (like posting here, not that i am on school now, i am at home)
I'm making long days Mon. 9 AM till 4 PM, Tuesday the same, Wed, 9-3 and Thurs is again 9 till 4..... but time flies when you're really working on sth.... and i enjoy it alot....

Do I get it right, Mat? You don’t like sitting behind a PC every day so you take as much free time as you can get to, ehhmmmm, sit behind a PC?..... :scratch:

Mathijs
Nov 8th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Do I get it right, Mat? You don’t like sitting behind a PC every day so you take as much free time as you can get to, ehhmmmm, sit behind a PC?..... :scratch:

No obviously you don't :p

I do like to sit behind a PC everyday that's what i mean, what i meant was that i need to have breaks cuz the theory is boring

I do not take as much as i can to sit behind a PC, i mean that there are tasks that you have to do with a PC and that they are very boring and dull sometimes, so thats why i choose for some alternation (sp?) , its not that i freely choose to sit behind a PC, offcourse i do like to sit behind a pc, hence i didn't post here.....

Hope i cleared that one up for you....

Paco
Nov 11th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Today is the most important day in Polish calendar. It's called Narodowe Święto Niepodległości (National independence day).
In 1918 after so many years of disappear (in 1795 were The Third Partition of Poland) we were back again.

Well I will not bore you about it ;)

Mathijs
Nov 11th, 2007, 12:38 PM
You did not bore us Paco, i like other cultures, its interesting....

Isnt it today in other country also rememberance day of WW I ? , we don't have such a day, but we have a day where we remember our lost soldiers and other foreign soldiers who saved our country and who have been fallen at WW I and WWII, its May the 5th...

If i think of Poland, i always think of Henryk Górecki and especially symphony no.3, which is based on the attack on Poland through Nazi- Germany in the beginning of WWII and which is the motive for the start of WWII...
It's one of my favourite symphonies, sad but at the other hand hopeful....

Oh and in 9 days i am gonna be a fourth of a century old (25) :scared: , I dunno if i will enjoy cuz the years are flying past me, i just wish i was a little bit younger....

Alenyaa
Nov 11th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I'll be turning 22 next sunday :sobbing:

mc8114
Nov 13th, 2007, 09:35 AM
i'm 26 :sobbing:

feeling better? :D

Paco
Nov 13th, 2007, 10:47 AM
oh man :rolleyes:
you really have a problem :p

Alenyaa
Nov 14th, 2007, 04:02 AM

Much better :hug: :lol:

mc8114
Nov 14th, 2007, 10:39 AM
good :D
i'm way passed the :sobbing: phase though, just put on the little drama for you :hug:

Alenyaa
Nov 15th, 2007, 09:47 PM
You're so kind :lol:

bruce goose
Nov 16th, 2007, 12:17 AM
good :D
i'm way passed the :sobbing: phase though, just put on the little drama for you :hug:
Maybe if I came to Santa Fe de Bogota and gave you a warm,passionate Muzzle Kiss:kiss: ,then your spirits would lift right up:bounce: Unless Paco feels that it's too intimate to share(fair enough),I'd love to hear about when he first plants one on his lovely Dani.:)

Fearful Jesuit
Nov 16th, 2007, 05:05 AM
I'll be turning 22 next sunday :sobbing:

pft

pft
anyways, I'm going to Uruguay the first week of December, short, but well deserved vacations :cool: I, basically, won't do anything during these lovely seven days :)

Alenyaa
Nov 16th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Apart from thinking of Lena of course :p

Fearful Jesuit
Nov 17th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Apart from thinking of Lena of course :p

I meant nothing :cool:

Alenyaa
Nov 18th, 2007, 04:56 AM
Yah right :haha:

Oh Andy, you're so funny :lol:

mc8114
Nov 18th, 2007, 05:50 AM
I'll be turning 22 next sunday :sobbing:is next sunday this sunday? :D

if so happy bday Alenyaa :banana: :aparty: :bdaycake:

Maybe if I came to Santa Fe de Bogota and gave you a warm,passionate Muzzle Kiss:kiss: ,then your spirits would lift right up:bounce: Unless Paco feels that it's too intimate to share(fair enough),I'd love to hear about when he first plants one on his lovely Dani.:) :awww: thanks
i do not live in Bogotá though :p i'm venezuelan and right now i'm working/living in Cairo, Egypt

it was confirmed that i will go home on december 28th and will be back here on january the 13th, then i will go home again on june 3rd :o

pft
anyways, I'm going to Uruguay the first week of December, short, but well deserved vacations :cool: I, basically, won't do anything during these lovely seven days :) :rocker2: have a well deserved vacation Andy :kiss:

Paco
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Happy bday Alenyaa :) have great day

Paco
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:44 AM
:awww: thanks
i do not live in Bogotá though :p i'm venezuelan and right now i'm working/living in Cairo, Egypt

it was confirmed that i will go home on december 28th and will be back here on january the 13th, then i will go home again on june 3rd :o :rocker2:

Pretty long time you're gonna be in Cairo ;)
oh, nice that you'll be back home for 2 weeks :)

mc8114
Nov 18th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Pretty long time you're gonna be in Cairo ;)
oh, nice that you'll be back home for 2 weeks :)i know :sobbing: nearly 10 months

yes, that's nice :)

i wonder what's the bday boy doing :scared:

Mathijs
Nov 18th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Hey Big Al or should i say Lady Alenyaa, Happy BD today, many happy returns oh and a BD thread will be up soon muhaha! :p

bruce goose
Nov 18th, 2007, 03:22 PM
i know :sobbing: nearly 10 months

yes, that's nice :)

i wonder what's the bday boy doing :scared: Ayyy!Lo siento,Mercedes! La bandera colombiano tiene el escudo(o a' veces nada)y tuya las estrellas en arco.:eek: I got them confused again.Anyway,be careful in Cairo because rumor has it that lovely Latinas are worth MILLIONS as harem girls(actually they're worth MORE than that;)),and one of the sultans might try to have you captured for them.When you fly into Caracas,NOT Bogota,then you can have your Muzzle Kiss.I'll warn you,though...the longer I have to wait,the more time we will spend:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :wavey:

Alenyaa
Nov 18th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the congrats, everyone! I've been behaving today (mostly), kicked some ass at pool and bowling and went for a nice junk food meal before heading to work :)

Now I'm tired and I have some early classes tomorrow :(

mc8114
Nov 19th, 2007, 05:33 AM
Ayyy!Lo siento,Mercedes! La bandera colombiano tiene el escudo(o a' veces nada)y tuya las estrellas en arco.:eek: I got them confused again.Anyway,be careful in Cairo because rumor has it that lovely Latinas are worth MILLIONS as harem girls(actually they're worth MORE than that;)),and one of the sultans might try to have you captured for them.When you fly into Caracas,NOT Bogota,then you can have your Muzzle Kiss.I'll warn you,though...the longer I have to wait,the more time we will spend:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :wavey:si es asi, la nuestra tiene 8 estrellas
i'll be more than careful in Cairo for other reasons :lol:

i'm so sleepy right now :yawn:

Alenyaa
Nov 21st, 2007, 01:06 PM
And she killed another thread :lol:
Way to go, Merce! :p

Mathijs
Nov 21st, 2007, 07:55 PM
Seems so indeed....

mmm seems everybody has forgotten my BD yesterday, not that i mind it, i was @ school the whole day, so i had some party with my sisters and my parents last night...
I am a quarter century old now, roll on the next 25.....

bruce goose
Nov 21st, 2007, 08:19 PM
And she killed another thread :lol:
Way to go, Merce! :pMerce didn't kill any threads but she's probably broken some hearts in Cairo since those guys aren't accustomed to bellezas latinas.So many of those sad Egyptian women are walking around wrapped head-to-toe in stage curtains that it's a real eye-opener for the men to see una flora fantastica de Venezuela.Unfortunately,those fellows aren't known for being too romantic so Mercedes will have to wait until she comes home for her first Muzzle Kiss---OR until her next trip to Northern Mexico(hint,hint).:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Just so Altair doesn't believe that mexicanos blancos aren't rude:Happy Birthday(belatedly) and may you have many more to come......so long as you don't pass secret messages in Dutch about Men's tennis(BLECCH!!).;)

Paco
Nov 21st, 2007, 09:20 PM
mmm seems everybody has forgotten my BD yesterday
holy shit ;)
Happy belated bday.