PDA

View Full Version : The OMFG I just realized that Justine retired thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Mathijs
Apr 10th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Dani,

If it will snow here depends on what kinda winter we have here, this winter it snowed not so much, only on the end of february, but in 2005 we had in March the biggest snow amounts in 30 years, almost half an meter....

Well you guys might now that Holland is famous for its skating on nature ice...., the province of Frisia (Friesland in Dutch) which is a neighbourprovince of my province.... Helds when the canals and rivers are good enough frozen the famous elfstedentocht, a journey of 200 kms through eleven cities, hence the name.. elevencities journey, more info you can find here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfstedentocht...

And it can snow in April/May hence the weather sayings "Maart Roert Zijn Staart (March moves its tail) "April Doet Wat Hij Wil" (April does what it wants) both rhime in Dutch which makes it difficult to translate into English...
Will post some pics in the other thread later this week, then u can see what it is like, including some google earth pics....

Arrrgh the PC of my dad is killing me, waaaay to much errors and he's too damn slow too, luckily we'll will format the C Harddisk and reïnstall Windows XP in order to let it run well again...
God, i am really fed up with it....

Danči Dementia
Apr 15th, 2007, 07:06 PM
The "Universidad del Valle de México" campus Puebla....................

Accepted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i'M REALLY exited this was my first University choice .....and I pass my admission test!!!!!!!!

So I'm going to Puebla..........................

I'm not going to do my exan in Xalapa anymore......I'm in the university that I wanted to be.....................................

The problem is the money........my mom told me that she could pay the school for a ear but if I don't get an scholarship within a year(I have to get 9 in my scores) I'm out of there..............

The hell with France:sad: .
:wavey:

Danči Dementia
Apr 15th, 2007, 07:24 PM
here I've made a map:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/tchachinafan/Dibujo-3.jpg

Mathijs
Apr 15th, 2007, 08:25 PM

i'M REALLY exited this was my first University choice .....and I pass my admission test!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to do my exan in Xalapa anymore......I'm in the university that I wanted to be.....................................

The problem is the money........my mom told me that she could pay the school for a ear but if I don't get an scholarship within a year(I have to get 9 in my scores) I'm out of there..............

Which Ear Dani?, not yours i hope :lol:
Really cheap i must say...

hehe well that's a funny typo :rolls:

Congrats Dani, good luck with your studies :)

Alenyaa
Apr 15th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Congratulations on being accepted!

Rix643
Apr 15th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Congrats Dani! :yeah:

I am very happy for you ;). I hope you succeed!!

mc8114
Apr 16th, 2007, 04:11 PM
very good Dani :bounce:
i'm proud of my FF sister :dance:

Paco
Apr 17th, 2007, 06:24 PM

well done honey :D
Im' realy proud of you :kiss:

Danči Dementia
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Thank to all of you guys........GRACIAS MUCHACHOS Y "MECHE"

Bitch I love yu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Paco.................marry me!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Alenyaa....................I think I'm starting to like you.:p

Mat......................be my second husband:angel: .

MK-Squared..............be my third husbadn...........................what is your name?????

:angel:

Danči Dementia
Apr 24th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Which Ear Dani?, not yours i hope :lol:
Really cheap i must say...

hehe well that's a funny typo :rolls:

Congrats Dani, good luck with your studies :)

a year..........................YEAR.

Aren't you already used to my bad ortography????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:kiss: :kiss:

Rix643
Apr 25th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Hello Dani, my name is Rick. :wavey:

I would be honored to become the husband of such a charming, adorable and cute girl like you.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/Rix643/smilies/Flyingkiss.gif

Considering the fact that I’ve been married twice already, it should be only fair that I should wait until it is my turn. I only have questions about why you want to marry someone who makes tacky jokes about a simple spelling mistake. . . :confused:

O well, I am not in a rush, so I just bide my time, I only hope I have enough left….

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Apr 27th, 2007, 08:13 PM
New thread name en español :D

I like the title and I want the same ... Lena playing tennis again . Tennis and life , both are empty without Elena .

Danči Dementia
Apr 29th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Hello Dani, my name is Rick. :wavey:

I would be honored to become the husband of such a charming, adorable and cute girl like you.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/Rix643/smilies/Flyingkiss.gif

Considering the fact that I’ve been married twice already, it should be only fair that I should wait until it is my turn. I only have questions about why you want to marry someone who makes tacky jokes about a simple spelling mistake. . . :confused:

O well, I am not in a rush, so I just bide my time, I only hope I have enough left….

Hellou!!!! Rick.

OK then..................conme to México and we'll get married........

Married twice.........................that can't be good rigth???????........I need to give it a second thougth................:lol:

And I want to marry someone who make jokes of me.......................well I like to be mistreated............................:lol: Its that the correct word....
"me gusta la mala vida":lol:

:hearts: :kiss:

Danči Dementia
Apr 29th, 2007, 12:41 AM
New thread name en español :D

I like the title and I want the same ... Lena playing tennis again . Tennis and life , both are empty without Elena .

Our agony its about to end.........Lena is Back!!!!!!1

:bounce:

quasar
Apr 30th, 2007, 07:16 AM
I like to be mistreated

Sounds like Dani is into S&M. :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Fearful Jesuit
Apr 30th, 2007, 03:07 PM
:lol: @thread's title

mc8114
May 1st, 2007, 02:47 AM
i was about to say :lol:

i love it :hearts:

Alenyaa
May 1st, 2007, 12:56 PM
hahaha, that thread title is so funny... :shrug:

:lol: :p

Mathijs
May 1st, 2007, 01:39 PM
hahaha, that thread title is so funny... :shrug:

:lol: :p

Gotta do something with please and Lena's legs, those are the only words i can make out with my crappy Spanish...

Rix643
May 1st, 2007, 01:49 PM
"Miss Dementieva, please get your pretty legs back on court" and than an expletive.

Danči Dementia
May 13th, 2007, 07:25 PM
And the Ya CARAJO?????

Hey guys......

New web desing!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a little bit confused at first.

I'm back

Last week I went to the Vive Latino".................Its was great.

2 DAYS OF ROCK IN SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was 3 stages: blue, red and green stage you could be in any stage you wanted you just neede to walkj:) .

I went to see many oif my fav. bands..................I was just angry toward my firnd Marinaa because we were watching Bengala and she told me that Satin Dolls were playing after Bengala...........thgat wasn't true!!! they were playing in the other stage and when we finally got ther they were finishing.,:fiery: .

I saew Café Tacuva.............as usual EXELENT.(really if you wanna know about Mexican music.........hear these guys they are awesome and they are Mexico´s pride....in music)

Mercedes: ARRIBA VENEZUELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the Venbezuelan bands!!!! I remember that you asked me if I liked los amigos invisibles and I told you I didn't like them......................I was so wrong..........they are UNOS CHINGONES!!!!!!!:worship: and also Desorden Publico:worship: :worship: :worship: .}

Los amigos......closed the festival and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La Cuca, Cerati, Divison Minuscula, Zoe!!!!!!! were great as well.

I has do much fun..............I've been in the "vive latino" twice before but this was the firts time that I really enjoyed it.
I went with my other bicth Mariana(mercedes don't get jelaous you know that you are my number one bitch) and with some of her cousin.

My feet were so inflamated:sad: .,but who cares!!!!!
It rained and I got wet.-..................who cares!!!!
And I don't even mention of how many "arrimadas de camaron" I recieved:lol: ...........wait.....that its not funny.:( .
And some bastard squeezed my ass!!!!! I thougth it was Mariana(she is always squeezeing my ass.......I'm used to it) but then I saw her next to me and I was like what the hell!!!!
Some droged guy was squeezeing my ass and he was saying me "dame un besito":confused: :fiery: my God that was so ugly.......I hit him and Mariana's cosin pushed him away..........
That was the only bad thing..................In that kind of events.......I guess that happens a lot.

An yesterday................Julieta Venegas gave a free concert in the "plaze Juárez" here in Pachuca..............I went for only 4 songs.........I don't like her anymore........I used to be a huge fan but then she started to sing stupid music......and now I don't like her.

I start my final exams tomorrow..............with Sociology.

AND BTW.....................HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!
i THINK ITS TIME TO TELL YOU ALL THE TRUTH.....................i HAVE a 10 YEAR OLD KID NAMED PANCHITO CANDELARIO DEL NIÑITO JESUS ..........HE IS SO CUTE.

Danči Dementia
May 13th, 2007, 07:27 PM
:lol:

Danči Dementia
May 13th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Guys..................I just HVAE to make you listen and sing this song....................Paquita la del Barrio:worship:

She is a fat women singing song(funny songs) against those thing that live in the world and that they make themselfs called........MEN.
BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DURO CONTRA ELLOS!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G03edz_1DmE

Rata inmunda,
animal rastrero,
escoria de la vida,
adefesio mal hecho.

Infrahumano,
espectro del infierno,
maldita sabandija,
cuánto daño me has hecho.

Alimaña,
culebra ponzoñosa,
desecho de la vida,
te odio y te desprecio.

Rata de dos patas,
te estoy hablando a ti;
porque un bicho rastrero,
aún siendo el más maldito,
comparado contigo
se queda muy chiquito.

Maldita sanguijuela,
maldita cucaracha,
que infectas donde picas,
que hieres y que matas.

Alimaña,
culebra ponzoñosa,
desecho de la vida,
te odio y te desprecio.

Rata de dos patas,
te estoy hablando a ti;
comparado contigo
se queda muy chiquito.

(¿Me estás oyendo, inútil?)
(¡Hiena del infierno!)
(¡Cuánto te odio y te desprecio!)

Maldita sanguijuela,
maldita cucaracha,
que infectas donde picas,
que hieres y que matas.

Alimaña,
culebra ponzoñosa,
desecho de la vida,
te odio y te desprecio.

Rata de dos patas,
te estoy hablando a ti;
comparado contigo
se queda muy chiquito.

tHIS SONG IS ONW OF THE MANY SONGS THAT ME AND MY BITCHES LIKE TO SING WHEN WE HAVE HAD A FEW TEQUILAS;) .........................

THIS IS MEXICAN FLOKLORE:worship:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no Idea of how badly I'm laughing my ass off rigth now.

Danči Dementia
May 13th, 2007, 07:46 PM
How many "ratas de dos patas" do we have here????

so funny!!!!

Danči Dementia
May 13th, 2007, 07:46 PM
bye

Paco
May 13th, 2007, 08:11 PM
I saew Café Tacuva.............as usual EXELENT.(really if you wanna know about Mexican music.........hear these guys they are awesome and they are Mexico´s pride....in music)

well the only one mexican band I know is Serpenta. It's power metal band :D
not bad but not as good as Sonata Arctica ;)

And some bastard squeezed my ass!!!!! I thougth it was Mariana(she is always squeezeing my ass.......I'm used to it) but then I saw her next to me and I was like what the hell!!!!
Some droged guy was squeezeing my ass and he was saying me "dame un besito":confused: :fiery: my God that was so ugly.......I hit him and Mariana's cosin pushed him away..........
That was the only bad thing..................In that kind of events.......I guess that happens a lot.

That's nasty. You did good job my dear. Well done honey

Paco
May 13th, 2007, 08:13 PM
oh you have final exam
WEll good luck

Mathijs
May 17th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Nice story Dani,

Cant wait on the Pinkpop festival next weekend to be shown on tv, unfortunately cant go...
But the festival has bands this year as The Smashing Pumpkins, Arctic Monkeys, Muse, Linkin Park, Korn, The Fratellis, The Kooks, The Magic Numbers, Scissor Sisters, Wolfmother, Iggy & The Stooges, Razorlight, Marilyn Manson etc.
pretty good line-up i would say :rocker: :rocker2:

Oh and are there any Cycling fans among the Lena fans? since i am a huge cycling fan, follow every single race including the 3 big rounds...
Giro d'Italia is ongoing now, tomorrow they'll do the 5th stage, can't wait for the mountainstages......

quasar
May 19th, 2007, 04:51 AM
I love cycling, but since doping fucked last year's Tour de France it's not the same. I'll, however, follow closely this year's tour. Hope either Kloden or Valverde end up wearing the maillot jaune. (And what a deception Basso turned out to be!).

Dani,

Loved the lyrics to that song. What a poetic compilation of insults! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

quasar
May 20th, 2007, 11:08 PM
For those who want to play some trivia, check out this thread:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=288561

To play the game, here's the direct link:

http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=68103

I've been playing for a couple of months now and is quite entertaining. :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Mathijs
May 28th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Listening to Pinkpop now via webradio, Stone Sour....

Cant wait on the coverage on tv later today with reservation of Arctic Monkeys, Iggy & The Stooges, Smashing Pumpkins, Linkin Park, Muse, Maxïmo Park, The Magic Numbers, Razorlight, Wolfmother etc. etc.

Can't wait :)

Danči Dementia
Jun 2nd, 2007, 10:34 PM
I would love to go to one of thoise festivlas.....you know europenas festivals.......fisrt of all I think people behvaes better(menaing they don't squeeze some other gilr ass)
and of course better bands..

Mat do you like QWithin Temptation????? they are dutch.

mc8114
Jun 7th, 2007, 03:29 AM
Dani D, i love Sin Bandera :hearts:
i went to see them live last saturday, i didnt want it to end :awww:

Danči Dementia
Jun 10th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Dani D, i love Sin Bandera :hearts:
i went to see them live last saturday, i didnt want it to end :awww:

I do not like them!!!!!:p .

They bore me as hell!!!!!

My brother loves them so I know a few songs of them.

Its great to listen when you are very very in love.

one of them is Mexican and I think that the blond guy is Venezolano or Argentino:confused: .

They are very very famous in here.

love yu bitch!!!

mc8114
Jun 13th, 2007, 12:44 PM
He is Argentino :p
they bored me before
now i just love them :inlove:

Danči Dementia
Jun 14th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I still do not like them:p .

Hey Merce.....did you see the finale of Gilmore Girls???

I think it was great........ Luke kissed Lorelaui....or Lorelai kissed Luke...................................so cute:) :angel: .

Rory rejected lOGAN.................Its Ok I don't like Logan for Rory .......................I still go for Dean:hearts: .

mc8114
Jun 14th, 2007, 08:33 PM
of course i saw it Dani :)
even shared a few tears during some key moments :awww: :o

i've heard about ppl who just didnt like it, but i thought it was alright.

Danči Dementia
Jun 19th, 2007, 02:24 AM
ok.....................WELL i DID NOT CRY.

I liked it very much..................

Do you know if they are going to do another season???

mc8114
Jun 19th, 2007, 09:08 PM
no, that was it :bigcry: :sobbing:

i need a hug :awww:

Rix643
Jun 19th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Ahh, poor Merce.... :hug:

Maybe this helps a bit....

mc8114
Jun 20th, 2007, 12:29 PM

Danči Dementia
Jun 20th, 2007, 05:37 PM
no, that was it :bigcry: :sobbing:

i need a hug :awww:

nO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

AH NO NO NO PORFAVOR!!!!!!

We'll never know what happens after!!!!!!!11

It kills me.......

My favorite show gone?????????
:hysteric: :hysteric: :tears: :sobbing: :crying2:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope ER come back to another season.......otherwise......:timebomb:

I know what we can do Merce.

We can watch allk the season over and over again.........

Remember to bring food..........and drinks.........

:sad:

mc8114
Jun 20th, 2007, 08:44 PM
nice plan Dani :bounce:
will watch it over and over and over and over til we know everyline of it :banana:

Gilmooooooooooooooores :bigcry:

Mathijs
Jun 20th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Or create your own new episodes :p

quasar
Jun 21st, 2007, 04:25 AM
Is the season over or did the show's run came to an end? In any case, perhaps 20 years from now they will adapt it to the big screen with Linssay Lohan as Lorelai and Dakotta Fanning as Rory. :)

Besides Friends, the only shows I've followed religiously this millennium have been Dawson's and Roswell. Now, I only watch Nip/Tuck, Heroes and 24, but only occasionally.

Cheers,

Carlos

Rix643
Jun 22nd, 2007, 09:32 PM
More sad news for Dani:

Anneke van Giersbergen is leaving The Gathering. The concert on August 4th at the Ankkarock festival in Finland will be the last with Anneke.
She will continue solo and started a new band called Aqua di Anique.
The Gathering is currently working on a new album with several guest-singers.

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2007, 03:44 PM
More sad news for Dani:

Anneke van Giersbergen is leaving The Gathering. The concert on August 4th at the Ankkarock festival in Finland will be the last with Anneke.
She will continue solo and started a new band called Aqua di Anique.
The Gathering is currently working on a new album with several guest-singers.

what???????????????????

you are kidding me??????

:sad:
Ok let me think...... No more Gilmore.........México is a "pendejo" at football and now my girlfriedn Anneke is leaving the Gathering................................

OK that's it.......I don't want to live anymore........

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Its very sad.......I just hope Anneke won't tajke long on doing her solo project.....
Its similar to when Dolores split up from the Cranberries because she wanted to go solo and it took many years........

The Gathering without Anneke.....................................sorry but its nothing .......just as Nigthwish woithout my other girlfriend Tarja.........

If Sharon den Adel leaves Within Temptattion...........I kill myself.........

I feel so lucky that I went to see The Gathering........and Nigthwish before my gilrdfiredns decided to leave the band..................

But its still sad.

I need..............

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2007, 03:53 PM
BTW iBTW I went to Acapulco in a "viaje de graduacion" it was great.....I wanted to go to seee Lorena Ochoa vs Anikka Soresntam but I couldn'y.....I was too drunk to watch golf......just kidding......out of all my friens I guess you could say that I was the sobver one :rolleyes: :lol: yeah yeah really I was.......

iT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN............A TRIP TO ALWAYS REMEMBER.......

The funiest thing was when I was dancing with an American guy and he danced really really really funny

Danči Dementia
Jun 25th, 2007, 03:59 PM
anneke........................................ no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

mc8114
Jun 25th, 2007, 05:41 PM
i dont know who anneke is, but i'm sorry Dani :hug: :smooch:

and yes, the Gilmores ar over for good Carlos
althougth there's talk about a Gilmore's movie, but i dont think it will happen :sad:

Mathijs
Jun 25th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Anneke is Anneke van Giersbergen, the leadsinger of the Dutch band The Gathering, She'll leave the band as MK has told us, that's why Dani's sad :(

Awww Dani cheer up please don't like to see u cry, then i am going to cry for myself as well :bigcry:

Mathijs
Jun 25th, 2007, 06:48 PM
BTW good to see you both back here, missed you lots :)

Paco
Jun 25th, 2007, 09:37 PM
If Sharon den Adel leaves Within Temptattion...........I kill myself.........

God. why it's once again: I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL YOURSELF ;)
so don't even say thing like that honey :kiss:

mc8114
Jun 26th, 2007, 12:31 PM
aaaaaaah, dont know much about dutch music
thanks for clrearing things out for me Mat :)

Danči Dementia
Jun 27th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Anneke is Anneke van Giersbergen, the leadsinger of the Dutch band The Gathering, She'll leave the band as MK has told us, that's why Dani's sad :(

Awww Dani cheer up please don't like to see u cry, then i am going to cry for myself as well :bigcry:

Its very very sad.......:sad: .
I hope its a desicion for good.....at leats for her bacause for the band :rolleyes: ....I doubt it.....

I'm a big fan of The Gathering.................I'm not much of that kind of fans that know they whole history and birthdates and all that stuff I can only say that I have almost all their records...some of them I haven't found them.....:sad: .

Oh Mat.....its impossible not to cry.....................:sad:
Lets cry together:sad: :sad:

Danči Dementia
Jun 27th, 2007, 04:59 PM
God. why it's once again: I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL YOURSELF ;)
so don't even say thing like that honey :kiss:

I have said that I'm going to kill myself so many times that I think I'll be dead like 1000 times in this moment...:lol: :lol: .

And if I have Paco to stop me from my suicidal thougth......I 'll never kill mayself 'cos my man is there to keeping me from killing me.......

Alenyaa
Jun 27th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Dani, please don't kill yourself. You have to keep my ego down from time to time! :lol:

Mathijs
Jun 28th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Well we had a big celebration at home yesterday since my sister succeeded (sp?) on getting her Preuniversity education diploma, she had to do a re-examination in Mathematics, she heard yesterday she made it, so we had to celebrate :)

She wants to study medicine on the university now, hope she doesn't get drawn out for the university in the neighbouring city, else she will go to A'dam i guess, cuz the studies all have a numerus fixus.....
Then she'll have to get a room in A'dam and she'll move out then i am the only child thats still at home, but i think it will not take long till i'll move out then as well......

My sis is now on a trip to Terschelling (one of the northern Waddenisles) with her friends...

Mathijs
Jun 28th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Its very very sad.......:sad: .
I hope its a desicion for good.....at leats for her bacause for the band :rolleyes: ....I doubt it.....

I'm a big fan of The Gathering.................I'm not much of that kind of fans that know they whole history and birthdates and all that stuff I can only say that I have almost all their records...some of them I haven't found them.....:sad: .

Oh Mat.....its impossible not to cry.....................:sad:
Lets cry together:sad: :sad:

Don't cry Dani Pls...

To be honest i am not a very big fan of the Gathering, they make good music, but i am into other bands..., and Within Temptation well some songs are good, some not, i do like them but i am not a fan....

Paco
Jun 28th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Well we had a big celebration at home yesterday since my sister succeeded (sp?) on getting her Preuniversity education diploma, she had to do a re-examination in Mathematics, she heard yesterday she made it, so we had to celebrate :)

She wants to study medicine on the university now, hope she doesn't get drawn out for the university in the neighbouring city, else she will go to A'dam i guess, cuz the studies all have a numerus fixus.....
Then she'll have to get a room in A'dam and she'll move out then i am the only child thats still at home, but i think it will not take long till i'll move out then as well......

My sis is now on a trip to Terschelling (one of the northern Waddenisles) with her friends...

great for her :)

Danči Dementia
Jun 28th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Congrats to your sister Mat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Danči Dementia
Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:10 PM
OK do not let my threadt die.................

Post anything you want.

COMMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Danči Dementia
Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:11 PM
I'm eating lemon pie.

:)

I love it.......it doesn't matter that it gets you fat.......I like it.

BTW Where is Carlos???????????

CARLOS?????????????? ONDE ESTAS????

mc8114
Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:17 PM
lemon pie :lick:

:singer: donde estas corazón?
ayer te busqué
en el armario, en el abcdario ... en las revistas y en la radio

cant remember the lyrics :lol:

ok ok,
now, i'm gonna post a trye classic :D
the lyrics of a song that i just cant stop listening :tape:

"I'm Threw Witchu"
(Snoop dogg feat. Soopafly)

[Snoop Dogg]
Yeah man, this is another 9 inch dick classic
We wanna dedicate this one, to all the fellas
who got a hardhead bitch, who just won't listen
Y'know? The best thing to do, is leave her
Don't hit her, shake that ho (bitch I'm gone!)

[Chorus: Soopafly]
Bitch I'm gone.. I can't take it no mo'
I can't get through to you
There's nothin I can say that you seem to understand
Bitch I'm gonnnnnnnnneeeeeee.. I'm out oh yeah yeah yeah
I'm through wit'chu
Oh I'm through wit'chu, yeah

[Soopafly]
I knew that you, was a ho back then
And bitch you're still one now
Ya like to bust, nuts in your face
But with that big-ass mouth
you need to shut the fuck up, you talk too much
I told you once before, yeah
That pimpin don't, like to tell you twice
So I'm walkin out that dooooooooooor

Bitch I'm gone.. oh yeah bitch I'm, oh I, I got to get the, hell outta here
I can't get through to you, you talk too much, I can't tell you shit
Bitch I'm gonnnnnnnnneeeeeee.. oh yeah I'm goin I got to get out
I'm through wit'chu
Oh yeah, I'm through wit'chu bitch, yeah yeah

[Soopafly]
(Bitch I'm gone) Bitch I'm through wit'chu
I'm through wit'chu, cause I refuse to lose
I can't be locked in your world
(Bitch I'm gone) I need to breath, I got to roll
(I'm through wit'chu) Ain't no way
I can stay another day wit'chu

Bye bye bitch, and wit all the other pussy, yeah
a nigga got besides yo' big head good and butt fo' ugly kids
Still livin with ya grandmama buckin mouth ass
You shoulda known, you was fuckin with a mack (MACK)
Instead of steppin your game up, you got pushed way to the back
(Step off, step on back)
I seen yo' expression, when you seen me pimpin in the club
It looked like, it looked like you wanted to break down, down and cry
But I just didn't give a damn, I didn't give a damn, no no I didn't
Cause bitches ain't shit, anyway, so don't even ask me why

Bitch I'm gone.. I'm I'm gone hah, yes I am, I got to get ta
Got to get ta, got to get ta hell outta here, oh yeah
Bitch I'm gonnnnnnnnneeeeeee.. oh bitch a, I got too many bitches, anyway
I'm through wit'chu
To be, foolin wit'cho, ugly, ugly, ugly ass

Oh, break it down (break it down)
Oh we got to break it down (break it down, break it down)
Whoaahhh, aw yeah yeah yeah yeah

Hey hey hey, what's up baby?
Come on in, sit down, what'chu got, what'chu got there?
Y'now, I seen you today baby, you know what?
Just sit the fuck down bitch!
I ain't playin no God damn game wit'chu right now bitch
Y'knahmean? There's a lotta time and effort up in this shit, y'knahmean?
Wanna tell you a lil' somethin like this bitch
I got everything, you don't have nothin
Bitch, I ain't believin a motherfuckin word you say bitch
Get yo' shit, and get the fuck outta here
Even though it's yo' motherfuckin house, get the fuck up outta here
You know what? I'm leavin this motherfucker
Got a fo' bedroom upstairs, I'm movin your sister in bitch

[Chorus - singers only version, in background]

And I gotta protective order against yo' punk bitch-ass
So we gon' partyin all night long
And your sister a twin so the bitch is the same bitch
I'm out

Aw, my car is parked right outside
I got a full tank of gas, and away I go

[Snoop] Bye bye

:sobbing: :lol:

Mathijs
Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:37 PM
:wavey: does that count as anything :p

quasar
Jul 4th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Dani, I'm here. I had been in Alaska building igloos as part of my commitment to Habitat for Humanity (burned my house to collect on the insurance, got busted, and the judge sentenced me to do the aforementioned social work).

(Or not). :lol:

And speaking of sisters, my sis had a sex change operation and is now a guy. At least I finally have a brother! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Jul 4th, 2007, 05:55 AM
lemon pie :lick:

:singer: donde estas corazón?
ayer te busqué
en el armario, en el abcdario ... en las revistas y en la radio

cant remember the lyrics :lol:

Onde stas Corazón..ayer te busque,,,,,,,,donde estas corazón y no te encontre

Donde estas corazon , saliste de aqui.ay buscando quien sabe que cosas tan lejos de mi.........
And I can't remember............
and then.............
Te busque en el armario, en el abecedario, debajo de un carro, en el negro en el blanco, en los libros de historia..en la revistas.......

Te busque por las calles , en donde tu madre, cuadros be Botero, en mis monederos, en dos mil religiones te busque hasta en mis canciones o calzones:lol:

E!!! Shakira.....when I liked her when she wans't all about her shaking her "culo":lol: .............I used to be asuper huge Shakira fan but once she started to sing in englsih she lost all cretibility forme....she sold herself...........

Florecita Roquera tu te lo buscaste....................:)

Danči Dementia
Jul 4th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Dani, I'm here. I had been in Alaska building igloos as part of my commitment to Habitat for Humanity (burned my house to collect on the insurance, got busted, and the judge sentenced me to do the aforementioned social work).

(Or not). :lol:

And speaking of sisters, my sis had a sex change operation and is now a guy. At least I finally have a brother! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Hi Carlos :wavey: .

Really :eek: your sis had the "jarocha":lol: .....or its just a joke.......................

At least you have anew brother....I still have the same stupid brother,,,,,,,and I haven't herd any from mi little sis in like 3 monts:sad: .................

mc8114
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Dani :sad: :hug:

did your sis got married Dani?

@ Carlos, careful in Alaska
you might get burn :eek:
i wanna know your sis/bro name :lol:

Mathijs
Jul 4th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Here are some nice vids around my holiday place in Austria i found on Youtube

The main mountainroad to the small village @ 1100 m above sealevel..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HnofmSrHJI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIFNVKCbENI

a Seilbahn (German, dunno what the English word is) towards Dornbirn, where you drive along when going to the village....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gVOTWqisTc

And a panoramic view from a mountain in the region where we've been on, hope to be on that mountain once again this year (wasn't there last year) mountain is called Hohe Kugel and is 1645 m high and you have a marvellous view as you can see :hearts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n5CcPutUD0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF06nMfWlzs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eudj70HJP0 between 00.00 and 00.30 view is towards the village and the surrounding mountains (including the highest one, the Hoher Freschen, 2004 m seen at 00.03 right in the middle in the clip , we climbed it two or three times)

And this is the Säntis mountain in Switzerland, a mountain full of snow and can be seen if there are no clouds when we are in the valley or we're coming from the village in the mountains....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsqfbBZakUY (http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=RsqfbBZakUY)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5-9I80WkQ

and last but not least, Lake Constance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jSiCZPROGo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trtAGihbCPg&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXzje6a5FqE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7n7pJe66I Motorway 96 in Germany from Memmingen to Bregenz/Lindau towards Austria across the Lake Constance, its the same Motorway we drive every year ;)

And the pfändertunnel on the motorway (6.7 km long) at the very beginning of Austria you have to cross in order to get to Dornbirn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCqcPce8Az8 (http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=lCqcPce8Az8)

Danči Dementia
Jul 4th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Did you recorded the videos??????

My friend Mariana failed her admission exam in the university....just as the rest of my friend failed it........

She is very sad.....
But how the hell she waas expecting to pass the exam if she didn't study as she should have studied......

Only one of my friend its in the waiting list....only one....

I'm glad that I did not have to to all this.....I only did 1 exam and I passed it.............I have no preassures at all.

I'm being a lazy girl....

BTW..............I have a computer with internet in my house.,.....
Remember that I didn't even had a computer at home..........well now I have one....and I'm very happy.....

Paco
Jul 4th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I'm happy for you :)

but sad for your friend ;)

quasar
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:51 AM
Dani,

Joking about my sister. Re: Shakira. Totally agree. Loved her back when she debuted with "Pies Descalzos". Don't like her since her "crossover." I still don't understand how her hips don't break with those moves...Btw, whatever happenned to Fey? I used to have a crush on her. :) Azúcar Amargo is just an awesome song.

Merce,

Not to worry about my safety. I got a polar bear as a pet and he keeps me well guarded against any danger. His name is Dani Fatale, btw.

As to my sister, here's the story: My uncle was an avid fan of a telenovela whose main character was named Nilda, so he convinced my grandparents to name their newest daughter in her honor. They obliged. For some reason, my mother decided to bestow the same dubious honor on my sis, who absolutely hates the name (But not as much as she dislikes the nickname I used to call her when we were kids--either "Perejilda" or "Nildosa Perejildosa de la Baldosa de Santa Rosa". None of them make any sense but the idea was not making sense, but making her mad. Since, I have called her either Nildo or Nildito, but didn't like it either (she is very picky), so we finally settled on Girlie, which sounds cute, reflects that to me she'll always be my little sister--even though she's turned into a major pain in the ass and currently we barely speak--and is my special way to refer to her. Oddly enough, she has never given me a nickname, which speaks of her creativity...).

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)

(Oh, as part of my policy of sharing embarassing info about my sis, in her mid-teens she had a surgical procedure to reduce mass from her breasts. My friend and I used to laugh at her saying, "Papi, quiero operarme las tetas" --not in front, of her, of course. Yes, I was very immature back then :) ).

Cheers,

Carlos

Mathijs
Jul 5th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Did you recorded the videos??????

My friend Mariana failed her admission exam in the university....just as the rest of my friend failed it........

She is very sad.....
But how the hell she waas expecting to pass the exam if she didn't study as she should have studied......

Only one of my friend its in the waiting list....only one....

I'm glad that I did not have to to all this.....I only did 1 exam and I passed it.............I have no preassures at all.

I'm being a lazy girl....

BTW..............I have a computer with internet in my house.,.....
Remember that I didn't even had a computer at home..........well now I have one....and I'm very happy.....

No Dani, i didn't record them, i just searched some places and came up with these...
you might hear some German speaking and English in the vids, from the guys who made them ;)

mmm what a coincedence i posted this the same time as i did yesterday :eek:

Paco
Jul 5th, 2007, 01:17 PM

that's a sign ;)
But what it means :shrug:

mc8114
Jul 5th, 2007, 01:23 PM
lmao!!! :rolls: :lol: :haha:

Danči Dementia
Jul 5th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Dani,

Joking about my sister. Re: Shakira. Totally agree. Loved her back when she debuted with "Pies Descalzos". Don't like her since her "crossover." I still don't understand how her hips don't break with those moves...Btw, whatever happenned to Fey? I used to have a crush on her. :) Azúcar Amargo is just an awesome song.

Merce,

Not to worry about my safety. I got a polar bear as a pet and he keeps me well guarded against any danger. His name is Dani Fatale, btw.

As to my sister, here's the story: My uncle was an avid fan of a telenovela whose main character was named Nilda, so he convinced my grandparents to name their newest daughter in her honor. They obliged. For some reason, my mother decided to bestow the same dubious honor on my sis, who absolutely hates the name (But not as much as she dislikes the nickname I used to call her when we were kids--either "Perejilda" or "Nildosa Perejildosa de la Baldosa de Santa Rosa". None of them make any sense but the idea was not making sense, but making her mad. Since, I have called her either Nildo or Nildito, but didn't like it either (she is very picky), so we finally settled on Girlie, which sounds cute, reflects that to me she'll always be my little sister--even though she's turned into a major pain in the ass and currently we barely speak--and is my special way to refer to her. Oddly enough, she has never given me a nickname, which speaks of her creativity...).

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :)

(Oh, as part of my policy of sharing embarassing info about my sis, in her mid-teens she had a surgical procedure to reduce mass from her breasts. My friend and I used to laugh at her saying, "Papi, quiero operarme las tetas" --not in front, of her, of course. Yes, I was very immature back then :) ).

Cheers,

Carlos

Fey
....released an album with Mecano covers and it went very well for her....and I think she just released a new album with new songs but it didn't work......

Eres azucar amargo delirio y pecado.....:) .
I liked some of her songs.....
I used to love one song of hers named Canela...
"no hay tinta ni papel en las imprentas...para poder poner lo que te quiero en letras"........very cute.

"Papi quiero operramne las tetas" :lol: :lol: :lol: .
HOW CAN YOU SISTER DEAL WITH YOU????.

Dani Ftale..a bear.......wait a minuta..................
Yo soy Dani Fatale
I'm Dani Fatale
Je suis Dani Fatale

A bear can't be as Fatale as me or Merce....

BTW don't you think that I've been behaving very good.....

Mercedes and I we haven't been whoring around completely drunk lately??????:lol: .

I'm engaged so I guess I have to behave..........but I don't want to...
I was born like a FF and I'll die like one....

like Valentín Elizalde's(RIP) song says:
"SOY ASI, ASI NACÍ Y ASI ME MORIRE........"

(I remember how many times Mriana and I sing that song :lol: :lol: )

Danči Dementia
Jul 5th, 2007, 06:57 PM
No Dani, i didn't record them, i just searched some places and came up with these...
you might hear some German speaking and English in the vids, from the guys who made them ;)

:eek: :eek: .

It must be a sing of a nothernligth that its about to destroy the world......

Alenyaa
Jul 5th, 2007, 10:45 PM
No destroying the world before you two get married! Or it will have to answer to me :armed:

quasar
Jul 6th, 2007, 03:28 AM
Dani,

How's your French going? (Tu peut repondre en Francais, s'il te plait). Obviously, my french is crappier than Lena's serve, so no cheap shots! :)

Re: Mecano covers. I love the original of "La Fuerza del Destino", but Fey's rendition is quiet great. It's a shame the new album didn't turn out well, though.

Re: My sister. She's no fun. You would be way cooler as a sis. :)

Btw, can my bear carry the rings the day of the wedding?

And to make it cooler, once each of you have the rings on, you can say "Poderes de los Gemelos Fantásticos actívense" and turn into a polar bear, so you can mate with mine, have little cubbies to play with your turtle and make loads of money in Coka-Cola commercials.

Where do I come up with this stuff? :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. Dani, as a gift I'm giving you a turtle bra (she's a girl, right?) designed by Versace. Oh, and remember what I once told you, once you go fatale, you can never go back (that applies to Merce, too). :)

Ps2. Merce, congrats on your ID5 today (and on qualifying to the Copa América Qtrs!).

Paco
Jul 6th, 2007, 08:55 AM
No destroying the world before you two get married! Or it will have to answer to me :armed:

:haha:
I see that you're the right person to organise it ;)

mc8114
Jul 6th, 2007, 11:34 AM

FF are doom
our story is similar to the Kill Bill girls' story, without the killing :) ... luckily :scared:

My fave Fey song was gatos en el balcón
i just cant remember the lyrics :sobbing:
i'll google them and post it later :bounce:

Alenyaa you're back again :kiss:

@ Paco, he's the right man to do it
the inform mc8114 on alenyaa thread started out with him trying to save the world :lol:

thanks Carlos :hug:
i had a quiet día de independencia :drink: :aparty: :drive:

quasar
Jul 7th, 2007, 02:17 AM
Gatos en el Balcón is one of my faves, alongside Media Naranja (and Azúcar Amargo, of course). I got all on mp3, if you're interested. :)

Re: Lyrics. Meesa don't recall them either. I suck at lyrics.

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Jul 7th, 2007, 02:05 PM
I see that you're the right person to organise it ;)

the inform mc8114 on alenyaa thread started out with him trying to save the world :lol:

Yeah, I'm your man :rocker2:

mc8114
Jul 8th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I'm your man :rocker2: :bigcry: :scared: :bolt:

Gatos en el Balcón is one of my faves, alongside Media Naranja (and Azúcar Amargo, of course). I got all on mp3, if you're interested. :)

Re: Lyrics. Meesa don't recall them either. I suck at lyrics.

Cheers,

Carlos thanks :) i must have the cd somewhere but i cant find it :sad:
it'll be cool if you could mail the songs or post the links (:
:secret: my email is on my profile

Gatos en el balcón lyrics :cool:

Si la luz te impide ver
cosas que en la obscuridad
ves con el poder de la
imaginacion
pon los pies en el suelo ya

Yo tambien
vuelvo igual que tu
por un cielo tan azul
que no quiero aterrizar

Gatos en el balcon
si nos da el amor
todo puede pasar
gatos en el balcon
rachazando la realidad

No se bien cual es la ley
por la que la casualidad
nos metio a los dos en la
misma red
aunque no seamos tal para
cual

Hoy por hoy
no se ni quien soy
hasta para respirar
me haces falta
estoy fatal

Gatos en el balcon
si nos da el amor
todo puede pasar
gatos en el balcon
rachazando la realidad
enamorados

En el calor de la noche, la lluvia
calma las ganas y sigo pensando en ti

Gatos en el balcon
si nos da el amor
todo puede pasar
gatos en el balcon
rachazando la realidad
par de locos tu y yo

Gatos en el balcon
si nos da el amor
todo puede pasar
gatos en el balcon
rechazo la realidad

Gatos en el balcon

Alenyaa
Jul 8th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I love you too babe :lol:

mc8114
Jul 8th, 2007, 11:46 PM
:kiss:

Danči Dementia
Jul 10th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Another weeding in here???????????
Alenyaa and Merce.................

Danči Dementia
Jul 10th, 2007, 04:41 PM

FF are doom
our story is similar to the Kill Bill girls' story, without the killing :) ... luckily :scared:

thanks Carlos :hug:
i had a quiet día de independencia :drink: :aparty: :drive:

Kill Bill..........:worship: :worship: ..... .

Well I think that we all know now that mc8114 name is mercedes.....so I think Alenyaa should change the thread toitle to..... inform Mercedes on Alenyaa..........

Felíz dia de la IndependenciA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

I love inbdependence days!!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Jul 10th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Merce is that Milo Ventimiglia in your Avatar????????

BTW.......i'M VERY VERY HAPPY ABOUT MY cHICHÉN iTZA.....

We have a new woinder in Mexican Soil and its makes me very happy......

I saw the annoucements live and when Chichén Itza was named.....I couldn't hold back my tears anf a few of them came out......

I was soooooooooooooo happy and proud........and I'll always be.

I'm quite shocked byt the fact that neither the Eiffel towr nor Stonedge made it..... I voted for those too and I was almost sure that they were going to be inb the 7 list....... but unfortunately they couldn't make it.......... and how cares when Chichén made it:bounce: :bounce: .

:lol: :lol: to all of you:lol: :lol: any of your countries have a new wonder and México does :worship:

Danči Dementia
Jul 10th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Dani,

How's your French going? (Tu peut repondre en Francais, s'il te plait). Obviously, my french is crappier than Lena's serve, so no cheap shots! :)

Re: Mecano covers. I love the original of "La Fuerza del Destino", but Fey's rendition is quiet great. It's a shame the new album didn't turn out well, though.

Re: My sister. She's no fun. You would be way cooler as a sis. :)

Btw, can my bear carry the rings the day of the wedding?

And to make it cooler, once each of you have the rings on, you can say "Poderes de los Gemelos Fantásticos actívense" and turn into a polar bear, so you can mate with mine, have little cubbies to play with your turtle and make loads of money in Coka-Cola commercials.

Where do I come up with this stuff? :lol:

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. Dani, as a gift I'm giving you a turtle bra (she's a girl, right?) designed by Versace. Oh, and remember what I once told you, once you go fatale, you can never go back (that applies to Merce, too). :)

Ps2. Merce, congrats on your ID5 today (and on qualifying to the Copa América Qtrs!).

Mon Francais.....c'est bien....Je pense.........c'est un peux mauvais encore.....mais j'ai etudié le francais tous les weekend mais non plus....parce mon professeur est partie en France la semaine derniere.....elle "regresa" en Aout...... en Aout je pars en Puebla.......
Mais J'ai une amie elle s'apelle Fanny elle est arrivée hier au Méxique .......j'espere qu'elle "me enseñe" mas frances....

I hope that was OK.....French is beautiful but its "trés difficile" for me........I'm trying because I have to learn French.......

I love "Hijo de la Luna" and 2Me cuesta tanto olvidarte" if I listen to that song I cry....it reminds me to someone that was/is very important to me.....

Y aunque fui yo quien te juro que ya no mas...
Y no me canse de jurate que no habria segunda parte...
Me cuesta tanto olvidarte...

:crying2: :tears: :sobbing:

My bother is no fun either....you would be cooler too:)

Alenyaa
Jul 10th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Mon Francais.....c'est bien....Je pense.........c'est un peux mauvais encore.....mais j'ai etudié le francais tous les weekend mais non plus....parce mon professeur est partie en France la semaine derniere.....elle "regresa" en Aout...... en Aout je pars en Puebla.......
Mais J'ai une amie elle s'apelle Fanny elle est arrivée hier au Méxique .......j'espere qu'elle "me enseñe" mas frances....

Damn, ça alors Dani, je pense que ton connaissance de la langue française est très bien :eek: :yeah:
Je le trouve un peu étrange que le français est une telle langue difficile pour les espagnolophones, car beaucoup des verbes et substantives se resemblent :scratch:

Tu le parles très bien déjà, et avec encore un peu plus d'effort j'en suis sûr que tu peux améliorer ton connaissance de cette langue jusqu'au niveau excellent ;)

French is such a sexy language isn't it? :lol:

mc8114
Jul 10th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Chichén Itza :worship: :banana: :aparty:

i dont know any french :bigcry:

i like the title so dnt chsnge it Alenyaa, it's funnier that way :lol:

yes Dani, is milo in my avatar :drool:
do you like Heroes? :D
i have a crush on Milo and :o Greg Grunberg :o

Carlos, thank you so much for Gatos en el Balcón :bowdown:

Alenyaa
Jul 10th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Sorry, I don't edit my work. Author's principle :p

Paco
Jul 10th, 2007, 08:49 PM
French sounds nice but it's fucking hard :p

well and who's talking about hard languages. The one who learns Finnish :help: :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jul 11th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Damn, ça alors Dani, je pense que ton connaissance de la langue française est très bien :eek: :yeah:
Je le trouve un peu étrange que le français est une telle langue difficile pour les espagnolophones, car beaucoup des verbes et substantives se resemblent :scratch:

Tu le parles très bien déjà, et avec encore un peu plus d'effort j'en suis sûr que tu peux améliorer ton connaissance de cette langue jusqu'au niveau excellent ;)

French is such a sexy language isn't it? :lol:

Merci Alenyaa.....
Le Francais s'est difficile pour moi.......et beaucoup plus la prononciation......mais tu as raison beaucoup des verbes se resemblent avec l'espagnoil.
Mmon professeur m'a dite que si j'apprends bien le francais , l'italienne non sera probleme parce je parle espagnol aussi.......
quelques fois je me desespere avec les adjectives :( :( mais je dois etre "patient" (je ne sais pas comment lun dire "patient" en francais).
Je vais étudier "international relacionships" et je dois parler beaucoup de langues
Je crois que je parle déja le anglais ........je suis en train de aprrendre le francais et depuis je veux étudier italienne et depuis l'allemand.......................
Et le russe.....le russe n'est pas un tres importtante langue....mais je veux apprendre russe............. I hope I will..... one day....

:) :) :) :)

And yes French is a sexy language......:lick: .

Danči Dementia
Jul 11th, 2007, 05:11 PM
French sounds nice but it's fucking hard :p

well and who's talking about hard languages. The one who learns Finnish :help: :lol:

Paco
Mina rakastan sinua

Danči Dementia
Jul 11th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Chichén Itza :worship: :banana: :aparty:

i dont know any french :bigcry:

i like the title so dnt chsnge it Alenyaa, it's funnier that way :lol:

yes Dani, is milo in my avatar :drool:
do you like Heroes? :D
i have a crush on Milo and :o Greg Grunberg :o

Carlos, thank you so much for Gatos en el Balcón :bowdown:

I haven't seen Heroes :sad:
I've heard about it but I don't even know "en donde se esta transmitinedo".......I think that in Uviversal....rigth?????
Milo is hot :drool: Alexis Bledel aka Rory dated him didn't she????

Have you seen the new Fergie video.......Milo is on it....he looks "muy bien":lick: :drool: .
Don't worry if you don't know any French......el español is way better and the most beautiful of all the languages in the world......

ALENYAA: DO you also speak French???????

I guess you do....

Danči Dementia
Jul 11th, 2007, 05:19 PM
I love this song:
PUTITA-BABASONICOS
Sin piedad dejas atrás
un séquito de vana idolatría
sos tan espectacular
que no podés ser mía nada más
tenés que ser de todos.

La piel, los labios
donde roza la bambula
serán mi prado, mi vergel.

Ya sé
que el camino a la fama no significa nada
si no hay una ambición
¿Cuál es?
hacerte muy putita, probar tu galletita
con toda devoción.

Ya sé, ya sé
cuál es... Ya sé

Derramás esa impresión de ser
la acción que encarna la ternura
a tu alrededor no hay humildad,
la venus es caricatura
tenés que ser de todos.

La piel, los labios
donde roza la bambula
serán mi prado, mi vergel.

Ya sé
que el camino a la fama no significa nada
si no hay una ambición
¿Cuál es?
hacerte muy putita, probar tu galletita
con toda devoción.

Ya sé, ya sé
cuál es... Ya sé

:worship: :worship:

Paco
Jul 11th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Paco
Mina rakastan sinua

I know it ;)
kocham cię

Alenyaa
Jul 11th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Dani,

on nous apprend le français à l'école comme deuxième langue après notre langue maternelle, le néerlandais. En plus nous apprenons également l'anglais et l'allemand. Je peux comprendre pourqoui le français peut être difficile pour les espagnoles. L'allemand resemble le néerlandias encore plus que le français resemble l'espagnol, et bien beaucoup de gens içi trouvent l'allemand plus difficile que l'anglais ou même le français.

Il semble alors que tu parlerais beaucoup de langues différentes dans quelques années. L'International Relationships sera une étude interéssante pour toi sans doute, et j'en suis sûr que l'étude te plaira. Bonne chance! :-)

Et "patient" se traduit en français par "patient" (pah-sjan) :lol: et "patiente" (pah-sjante) pour une femme :)

quasar
Jul 13th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Re: 7th Wonder. I would have imagined Saudi Arabia's oil fields would have cracked the list.

Re: Gatos en el Balcón: My pleasure. i already sent Subidón your way. :)

Re: French: Very good Dani. If you want to improve I recommend reading Wikipedia entries in French as well as installinb a toolbar on IE that allows you to get immediate translations of any words you might find on the Net just by clicking on it. If interested, I have this app (Word Reference), so I can mail it to you if interested (it's only about 2-3 Megs).

Alenyaa,

Wow, your French is pretty damn good. Personally, I don't find it that difficult because of the aforementioned similarities to Spanish nouns and verbs, as well those accreted from English courtesy of the Norman Invasion. That being said, conjugation and pronunciation both suck, and it requires more discipline that I'm capable of attaining (main obstacle). But in my opinion it's most language in the World (and yeah, Paco, it's sexy!).

For us Spanish speakers, the easiest languages to learn are Portuguese and Italian. Both I can understand some in their written form (depending of topic) w/o formal training. The former I don't like at all (except for the Bonita Aurelia phrase from Love Actually); the latter it's quite nice, but its opportunity cost does not merit dedicating the time.

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. As a dubious bonus :) , here's a short story I wrote back in '04 (during my Matrix-SW phase). It has tons of mistakes, but as said before, my French sucks (and even more so now, 3 years separated from ly last lesson). :(

Docteur Skywalker et Monsieur Vader
Une extrait du journal d’Anakin

Lundi, le 18th Brumaire, 1er année de la République.

Hier a été la journée la plus bizarre. Tout a bien commencé: Je me suis levé, a coté de moi dormait mon ange, Padmé, ma femme et ma force. En parlant de La Force, maintenant je me suis converti en un Chevalier Jedi : Hier soir avait place ma gradation. Apres la cérémonie, Padmé, ma femme adoré ; Yoda, mon cher maître, et moi ont voyagé a Naboo, la planète natale de Padmé, pour célébrer mon sucés et participer dans ma premier grande aventure comme un Jedi : La race la plus importante de la galaxie, le Kessel Run.

C’était un triomphe incomparable pour moi ; je l’ai complété en 12 parsecs, un record incroyable. Mais, c’est la fin des bonnes nouvelles. Quand je suis arrivé de mon voyage, il y avait un terrible surpris on train de m’espérer. Au moment quand je suis rentré chez moi, la chose la plus grotesque s’a passé. Ma femme et ma maître ont été on train de baisser tous les deux. La nerve du minuscule diable vert! Tous mes pouvoirs spirituels de Jedi n’ont pas été suffisant pour contrôler ma rage. Alors, dans un moment d’exaltation peu normale pour moi, je les ont dit : Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connard d’enculée de ta mère !

Je me rappelle un jour quand ma maître m’avait dit que la furie conduit a la coté obscure de La Force. Il n’a pu avoir été plus correct. Dans cet instant, tous les bonnes idées et sentiments que m’avaient caractérisé ont disparu et furent ( ?) remplacés pour l’ hâte et le désir de la venge.

Désolé par cette situation, je me suis allée au Club Obi Wan, le boite la plus à la mode de la galaxie. Après avoir consommé toute la bière de la place, je me suis retourné chez moi. Pour tuer le temps, je me suis connecté à la Force Net, ou je vu la meilleur pornographie de la galaxie. Mais l’exhaustion de ce jour fut excessive pour moi, et j’ai fallu dormi.

Le lendemain, quand je me suis levé, quelque chose bizarre a transpirée. Dans l’écran de mon ordinateur, on pouvait lire la phrase : Lève-toi, Anakin! Que putains peut être soit ? J’ai pensé à ma tête. Sera l’effet d’alcool ? C’est ne pas possible, nous Chevaliers Jedi sommes immune à ces choses. Pendant que je me posez ces questions, une belle femme, habillé avec de noire cuire, a apparu dans l’écran, m’a pris et m’a en ( ?) introduit.

Là, il y avait un homme qui usait de noire lunettes. Avec un tonne philosophique il m’a dit la chose la plus ridicule que j’ai jamais écouté : Il n’y a pas de cuillère! Que ****ins est-ce que ce fou est on train de dire, j’ai pensé à ma tête. Je n’avait eu temps pour lui répondre, quand il m’a offrit deux comprimées, un bleu et l’outre rouge. Il m’a dit un mescaline provoqué absurdité et, seulement pourquoi j’avait compris que la seule forme de fermer sa bouche fut si je boire la ****in comprimé, je l’ai bu.

Après, je m’ai senti trop confus. La chose suivante que je me souviens c’est que j’étais déshabillé dans un cocon, avec beaucoup des tubes connectés a mon corps. Le fou de noire lunettes (Morpheus, il m’avait dit que il s’appelait) était là aussi, et il a initié un dissertation concernant le «fait » que la réalité comme on la connais est fausse; que je ne suis pas un Chevalier Jedi mais un batterie; que toute la humanité était esclave des machines intelligentes. Mais, ce n’est pas tout, il m’a dit aussi que ma femme, la belle Padmé, n’était pas la personne que je pensais connaître. Selon lui, elle est une salope, mais non une salope ordinaire. Jamais! Elle a été la plus salope de tous, connu dans les baisses quartiers comme « La Salope dans la Victoria Secret Lingerie ».

Je ne sais pas quelles drogues il a utilisé, mais éventuellement il m’a persuadé de que je était « L´Élu », le savoir de la humanité. Je m’ai entraîné pour ma nouvelle mission : Vaincre les machines et libéré les humains. Ca a été une expérience incroyable : J’ai appris Kung Fu et après mon training, je m’ai battu avec milles de machines et j’ai pâté ([ b] ?[/b]leurs cules. Mes habilités avaient attendu un niveau formidable. Alors, mon nouveau maître m’a dit que j’était préparé pour accomplir mon destin : Libéré la humanité de ce que la maintenait esclave : La terrible simulation connu comme La Matrice...

mc8114
Jul 13th, 2007, 01:08 PM
subidón, es un subidón :dance:
thanks carlos :kiss:

mc8114
Jul 13th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I haven't seen Heroes :sad:
I've heard about it but I don't even know "en donde se esta transmitinedo".......I think that in Uviversal....rigth?????
Milo is hot :drool: Alexis Bledel aka Rory dated him didn't she????

Have you seen the new Fergie video.......Milo is on it....he looks "muy bien":lick: :drool: .
Don't worry if you don't know any French......el español is way better and the most beautiful of all the languages in the world......

ALENYAA: DO you also speak French???????

I guess you do.... también tenemos Heroes en tv nacional :)

si, vi el video :drool:

Mathijs
Jul 14th, 2007, 04:09 PM
hola chicas :wavey:

Que tal?, mi muy bien, erm if i am correct, my spanish seems to have "gone down" have to freshen it up again ;)

Sun is finally shining again after the rainy days :dance:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jul 14th, 2007, 10:12 PM
I like this song of Panda ... Do you like this song DaniD or merce ?
Panda sucks cuz I think they are Emos and EMo sucks but this song is :rocker2:

Check this out ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUMLLDaJE_Y

mc8114
Jul 15th, 2007, 02:39 PM
hey :wavey:

Mat, good to see you
your spanish is pretty decent (:

Felipe, i dont listen to Panda :o
la canción está buena

Fearful Jesuit
Jul 15th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I'm learning german, just for the record

Danči Dementia
Jul 15th, 2007, 07:32 PM
I like this song of Panda ... Do you like this song DaniD or merce ?
Panda sucks cuz I think they are Emos and EMo sucks but this song is :rocker2:

Check this out ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUMLLDaJE_Y

Panda..... they are SUPER famous in México.....but I don't like them anymore......when they started they had some great songs but then they became a commercial band and now you since panda emerged (like3 years ago) since that momnet like 20 bands have come out sounding just like Panda.....and I hate that here a a bad imitation of Panda:_
Allison Fragíl.............I canb't standt this boys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqtcYMnOveU.

Well let me tell you that the Panda boy are not Emos anymore check out their new video....now they dress up nicer with fancy clothes....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWRVGW-TFSI

I have to admit thaT José Madero (the singer) is very cute....

I don't know if you've heard Zoe......they are cool...I like them...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCqbUtNIGLU.

Mathijs
Jul 15th, 2007, 07:33 PM
I'm learning german, just for the record

mmm not my favourite language, but have to speak it for the following two weeks ;)

brings to mind some embarrassing thing i saw in my village yesterday @ the begin of the evening.

Well there was this German family in their car and they wanted to ask something to somebody so the german driver asked in German to this person on a bike, Kann ich sie etwas fragen (Can i ask you something) and the person on the bike said very loudly NEIN! (NO) and cycled away, and the German looked blank, kinda embarrasing and sad to see a countryman not being so polite..., pity i was too far off to talk to the German...

Danči Dementia
Jul 15th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Or this other one:
Zoe -Dead...........se se se como se siente amor........I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyBZ5VbnBk&mode=related&search=

Danči Dementia
Jul 15th, 2007, 07:40 PM
mmm not my favourite language, but have to speak it for the following two weeks ;)

brings to mind some embarrasing thing i saw in my village yesterday @ the begin of the evening.

Well there was this German family in their car and they wanted to ask something to somebody so the german driver asked in German to this person on a bike, Kann ich sie etwas fragen (Can i ask you something) and the person on the bike said very loudly NEIN! (NO) and cycled away, and the German looked blank, kinda embarrasing and sad to see a countryman not being so polite..., pity i was too far off to talk to the German...

Why do you have to speak it for thge next 2 weeks??????

As far as I know German its very similer to Dutch

Fearful Jesuit
Jul 15th, 2007, 07:48 PM

brings to mind some embarrasing thing i saw in my village yesterday @ the begin of the evening.

you dutches don't love the germans a lot, right?

Danči Dementia
Jul 15th, 2007, 07:59 PM
BTW....................The Pan Am games have started!!!!!!!

Its like the olimpic games of the Américan continent......
I hope that México will do well......

But more tha anything I expect Cynthia Valdéz to win some golds..
Cynthia is a rhythmic gimnast....and I know her......

I already told all of you that I'm a frustrated gimnast and that I competed in only 3 junior competitions(and any of them was an officail competition some kind of exibition) well and the only officail was the junior state where I won silver....well at one of those competitions held in Guadalejara (Jalisco) I went there and I stayed in the same room with Cynthia........ I was like 11....she won and I don't evem remember in wich place I finished :lol: Anyway we stayed in the same room together for like 3 days and we went to have an icecream together!!!! We walked from the hotel to downtown....She is from Guadalajara so she knows the city .....and the hotel wasn't far away from the place where we had ice cream.....

Anyway.....she is s professional gimast know......and she does remember me.....last year I went to the CONADE(the place where she trains) and she recognized me!!!!!! and also last year after the centeramerican games I went to the airport to welcome my uncle and she was there giving interviews and after she got ridded of the journalist she said hi to me, gave me a kiss and a hug and and talk a little she even borrowed me one of her medals so I could see it and touch it......it was nice.........

I'm very proud of her......she is not my friend but I know her and she knows me.....

And also rhytmic gymnastics is my favorite sport so for me seeing a compatriot winning in my favorite sport its the greatest feeling!!!..

BTW she doesn't like her name Cynthia.......she prefers her second name Yasmín........and everbody calls her Cynthia :lol: :lol:

VAMOS CYNTHIA!!!!!!

She starts to compete in july 26

Mathijs
Jul 15th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Why do you have to speak it for thge next 2 weeks??????

As far as I know German its very similer to Dutch

Becuz i will be in Austria for summer holidays from Tuesday on Dani ;)

Will be gone from the board from July 17 till July 31....

Some words indeed Dani, but alot of Dutch words are similar to English too and to German offcourse some examples of Dutch/English/German words..

Dutch: English: German:
Straat - Street - Strasse
Melk - Milk - Milch
Brood - Bread - Brot
Zwemmen - Swimming - Schwimmen
Vlieg - Fly - Vlieg
Arm - Arm - Arm
Hand - Hand - Hand
Hoofd - Head - Kopf
Wat? - What? - Wass?
Zeker - Sure - Sicher
etc. etc.

Danči Dementia
Jul 15th, 2007, 08:02 PM
here is a pic of cynthia....she is very pretty her eyes are very pretty......"Ojitos tapatíos" of course

http://www.tomtheobald.com/gallery/albums/album05sf05/valdez42_2sf20050130mex_600.jpg

I have to go.........

Mathijs
Jul 15th, 2007, 08:03 PM
you dutches don't love the germans a lot, right?

I cant deny that, likewise with the Germans, they don't love us too much either, becuz of WWII

Fearful Jesuit
Jul 15th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I cant deny that, likewise with the Germans, they don't love us too much either, becuz of WWII

I can understand it

Alenyaa
Jul 15th, 2007, 08:49 PM
The only German I like is Schumacher, and that's where it ends :p

Paco
Jul 16th, 2007, 08:00 AM
The only German I like is Schumacher, and that's where it ends :p

probably the only one German I really dislike :lol:

Paco
Jul 16th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Dani that's fucking great ;)
well will have to remember Cynthia Valdéz ;)

Danči Dementia
Jul 17th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I like Germany and the Germans................
Of course México is too far from Germany so they couldn't do anything to us during WWII....
so I understand why you don't like Germans and I respect that.:D

I love Ballack and Metzelder.....

I don't like Schumacher either :lol: .

Danči Dementia
Jul 17th, 2007, 04:28 PM
The only people that I dislike a bit rigth now.......its the Argentinians (exepting Santi and my Argentinian family)........................

Some football reasons...............

Paco
Jul 17th, 2007, 05:01 PM
The only people that I dislike a bit rigth now.......its the Argentinians (exepting Santi and my Argentinian family)........................

Some football reasons...............

well agree with that ;)

but hopefully next time they won't like us ;) :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jul 17th, 2007, 05:59 PM
well agree with that ;)

but hopefully next time they won't like us ;) :lol:

Well I really doubt that could happen.....just as Brazil is the best(and will always be)......Argentina is better than us and they always be........

Paco
Jul 17th, 2007, 06:07 PM
but dreams are beautiful, aren't they?

so I keep dreaming ;)

Alenyaa
Jul 17th, 2007, 08:34 PM
You just can't accept how great he was :p

quasar
Jul 18th, 2007, 04:00 AM
He was great, no doubt about that. But I don't care for him much either (Just like Sharapova; she's pretty darn good; but can't get myself to liking her).

Re: Germans vs Dutch. Well, besides WW II, the Dutch sure have a reason to hold a grudge: defeat in the '74 WC finals!

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Jul 18th, 2007, 08:11 AM
You just can't accept how great he was :p

Senna would be better if he had chance :p

well in F1 I used to support Mika Häkkinen.
But he's gone :p

so I started support Iceman. But now he is in Ferrari :fiery:
McLaren is the best ;)

But I don't like Alonso so this season I'm rooting for Hamilton :help:

WEll there is Heiiki Kovalainen left. But it's Renalut :rolleyes:

Danči Dementia
Jul 25th, 2007, 05:10 PM
subidón, es un subidón :dance:
thanks carlos :kiss:

Does anyone likes Laura Pausini???
She' got a great voice....her songs are sooo romantic.... she is perfect to listen to when you are madly in love :hearts: .

I have to admit that I'm a fan of Laura everydoby has a por/romantic side......I think

I love this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k02uaarGqmM

desde el ruido del mundo,
de la piel a lo más hondo,
desde el fondo de mi ser.
de este inútil orgullo,
y del silencio que hay en mí,
desde estas ganas mías de vivir...
quiero decirte que te amo,
quiero decirte que eres mío,
que no te cambio por ninguno,
que por tenerte desvarío.
porque eres tan igual a mí,
cuando por nada discutimos,
y luego te cierras en ti.
del peor de mis fallos,
del error por el que pagué,
de un teléfono del centro
de mis ganas de vencer.
de la dicha que siento,
y de esta fiebre mía por ti,
desde que me enseñaste a sonreir...
quiero decirte: estoy aquí,(estoy aquí)
aunque me aleje de tu lado
tras la ventana de un taxi.
debo decirte que te amo
porque es mi única verdad,(mi única verdad)
tú no me sueltes de la mano,
aunque podamos terminar.
desde el blanco de la página,
desde mi fragilidad,
desde mi carta te cuento,
de mi sinceridad.
quiero decirte que eres mío,(que eres mío)
que por tenerte desvarío.
quiero decirte que te amo
quiero decirte estoy aquí, (estoy aquí)
aunque me aleje de tu lado
tras la ventana de un taxi.
quiero decirte que (eres mío), (que tú eres mío)
porque eres como yo, porque…
quiero decirte que te amo, te amo
te amo.

Paco this song is for you so you better ask you sister to traduce it for you......:)

Paco
Jul 25th, 2007, 06:00 PM
well ask my sister and she's translating it :)
but need a bit time just for read it whole and translate correctly :)

and the song is nice ;)
it's big complement from metal fan :cool:

Paco
Jul 25th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Oh I can introduce one of my faves bands: DIS PATER
They're from Russia and plays romantic doom/gothic

here is one song called Game
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5KEHMKLD7LQ

Well it's pretty unknown band but I like them. And I love the idea of downloading whole album from official webside: http://www.dis-pater.com/

Paco
Jul 25th, 2007, 06:28 PM
and something more heavy.
also from Kaliningrad
symphonic black

song "Under the Raven's Black Wings"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xDX-gmAoi4M&mode=related&search=

well you can also download mp3 from theirs website :bounce:

quasar
Jul 26th, 2007, 02:55 AM
From Laura Pausini, I LOVE "La Soledad".

Also VERY good: "Se Fue" and "Amores Extraños".

Evidently, all grace my hard drive, if anyone is interested. :)

But my favorite singer (in Spanish) is Paulina Rubio. I also like Ale Guzamán (80s and early 90s). My fave chanteuse in English is the lovely Laura Branigan (RIP). Gloria and Self Control are 2 of my top 5 songs ever. Laura is Jennifer Connelly sexy as well as endowed with a fantastic singing voice (and was a lovely person as well).

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Jul 26th, 2007, 08:19 AM
I don't know what to say
I'm just shocked and sad after my fav cyclist were thrown from TDF :sad:
because he lie

why did you do that Rasmussen :sad:

Paco
Jul 26th, 2007, 08:26 AM
well my sis translated song
and I like it :yeah:

Danči Dementia
Jul 31st, 2007, 04:07 PM
I don't know what to say
I'm just shocked and sad after my fav cyclist were thrown from TDF :sad:
because he lie

why did you do that Rasmussen :sad:

I know that sucks!!!!!!!!1 specially since he wants to become a Mexican to represent México in the Beijing Olympics!!!!!
He is married to a Mexican and he has been living in Durango for a long time.....

Oh Rassmussen!!!:sad:

Danči Dementia
Jul 31st, 2007, 04:13 PM
From Laura Pausini, I LOVE "La Soledad".

Also VERY good: "Se Fue" and "Amores Extraños".

Evidently, all grace my hard drive, if anyone is interested. :)

But my favorite singer (in Spanish) is Paulina Rubio. I also like Ale Guzamán (80s and early 90s). My fave chanteuse in English is the lovely Laura Branigan (RIP). Gloria and Self Control are 2 of my top 5 songs ever. Laura is Jennifer Connelly sexy as well as endowed with a fantastic singing voice (and was a lovely person as well).

Cheers,

Carlos

La soledad!!! :sad: its very pretty song.......se Fue as well :hearts: :hearts: I like the "las Cosas que vives" that is the Mariana and I song :lol: ..............so many times we have sing that song and cry with it specially now when I'm going to Puebla and I'm not going to see her anymore....:sad:

Paulina Rubio.................I can't stand that bitch.....she is very "mamona" when she sing with spaniard accent.....O my God Kill her please!!!!!!
Alñejandra Guzman its very funny......I love it when she sayd pendejos to the journalist and do them the Britney-señal :lol: :lol:

Do you like Jennifer Conelly?????

I honestly think that she is simply perfect she is very beautiful....I saw Labyrinth when I was like 10 and I dreamt to be her and rescue my little brother........(when I don't have a little brother....he is older than me)........:lol: :lol:

Danči Dementia
Jul 31st, 2007, 04:28 PM
Well....................Cynthia Valdez didn't win any Gold........what the hell???????????? she won Bronzes and 1 Silver in all aorund........and american girl named Lisa Wang won almost everything....................and that Lisa is so boring to watch.....
I don't understand.....how she fell apart....seriousluy she was a mess troughout the whole games......her routines are lacking many things......................her last year routines were so good.....that brougth her many praises from Europe and now she was like .....absent.....her heart wasn't there......like if she was worried about something....I don't know
Ay pinche Cynthia Pendeja :(

She is jeopadizing/risking her ticket to the Olympic Games.......

Why did this happen????to drop her level from one year to another in the way she did......:rolleyes: I don't understand......in the past 3 years she has been the best in the continent and now there is like 5 gimnast that overpass her now......:sad:

I'm so sad......the worlds are coming and I fear that she won't be able to win a place in Beijing.....just to see her face while she was recieving the medals....Oh :sad: :sad: .

I think that my dream to see a Mexican gimnast in the Olympics....its 50% over......unless Rut Castillo will do something......it feels so bad........:sad: :sad: :sad:

I 'm still so proud of Cythia for what she has done for Rhythmic Gymnastics in México......
I still love her.....

Cynthia kicks ass!!!

Danči Dementia
Jul 31st, 2007, 04:34 PM
The best thing was Ana Gabriela Guevara winning her third Pan Am gold medal....and the way she "mento madres" to her haters....I loved it.....

checkt it out....in the 1:15 you can really see her "resfrescandoselas" to everyone....This is so typical from us........I love it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UycjKb2xL7Q

Danči Dementia
Jul 31st, 2007, 04:48 PM
Oh I can introduce one of my faves bands: DIS PATER
They're from Russia and plays romantic doom/gothic

here is one song called Game
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5KEHMKLD7LQ

Well it's pretty unknown band but I like them. And I love the idea of downloading whole album from official webside: http://www.dis-pater.com/

Very interesting....the voice of the singer its very good....;)

quasar
Aug 1st, 2007, 03:04 AM
Dani,

To me, Jennifer Connelly is the real life Helen of Troy; simply the most natural, perfect and unrestricted expression of female beauty that ever was or ever will be. I firstly saw her in "The Rocketeer" and have been lovestruck since. :)

As to the Tour, what a disaster. Rasmussen gone, Vino too, and one of my 2 favorite riders (Germany's Andreas Kloden), unfairly unable to partake in the last stages since his team withdraw due to Vino testing positive. The other rider I root for, Spain's Alejandro Valverde, had a dissapointing rocky set of results at the mountains and couldn't contend for the maillot jaune. :(

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Aug 2nd, 2007, 01:58 PM
Oh my God, you still watch cycling? :p

mc8114
Aug 3rd, 2007, 05:10 PM
this year the tour de france was very unnoticed by me :bigcry: same goes for los panamericanos Rio 2007 :sobbing:

Jennifer Connelly is flawless :)
btw, i think Ali Larter from Heroes is just too hot pretty :o

Danči Dementia
Aug 3rd, 2007, 06:34 PM
Dani,

To me, Jennifer Connelly is the real life Helen of Troy; simply the most natural, perfect and unrestricted expression of female beauty that ever was or ever will be. I firstly saw her in "The Rocketeer" and have been lovestruck since. :)

As to the Tour, what a disaster. Rasmussen gone, Vino too, and one of my 2 favorite riders (Germany's Andreas Kloden), unfairly unable to partake in the last stages since his team withdraw due to Vino testing positive. The other rider I root for, Spain's Alejandro Valverde, had a dissapointing rocky set of results at the mountains and couldn't contend for the maillot jaune. :(

Cheers,

Carlos

Yeah I agree with you Jennifer its just perfect :worship: again another women who makes me wanna go lesbian :angel: and I saw her in Labyrinth the fist time....my favorite movie of her and my favorite movie ever its Requiem for a Dream................I worship that movie..............a shame she hasn't done much lately I saw her in "little children" but her role wasn't important at all she was completely vanished by Kate Winslet.

The tour....................well I don't fing interesting at all to see like 200 men riding a bike for 2 hours :o :o :o BORING!!!!!.
Well I do like to see when they fall :lol:

Danči Dementia
Aug 3rd, 2007, 06:35 PM
this year the tour de france was very unnoticed by me :bigcry: same goes for los panamericanos Rio 2007 :sobbing:

Jennifer Connelly is flawless :)
btw, i think Ali Larter from Heroes is just too hot pretty :o

I do not know who Ali Larter is..............

Danči Dementia
Aug 3rd, 2007, 06:56 PM
OK then.....
I said that I was planning a pre-nupcial agreement.....I have to take advantage that Paco its gone :lol: :
I have thougth about some point and here they are:

Dani's and Paco's prenup agreement:

1-.If you ever cheat on me................I kill you :angel:

2-. If I ever caugth you staring at Lena's butt I'm going to punch you because the only butt you can see from18 auguts on its mine....so you better look at her butt when I'm not there.

3-.I don't want any children..........at all..........I'n mot sure if the Mexican-Argentinian-Polish mixture will have a good result...what if the baby comes out with Paco's genetic.you know blue eyes dark blond curly hair......if I take the baby for a walk people its going to think that I'm the baby's latin nany.and I'm not sure if I like that.

4-.If we ever have any baby.........we'll have to find a neutral place to live.........something very neutral like Switzerland ....'cos raising a child in different countries its not good.......for example my mom was born in México and grew up between México, Argentina, Brazil and live 6 months in Colombia.......and the result of moving out constantly its craziness.....yeah my mom its nuts :lol: :lol: (kidding..............well a little nuts)

5-. I don't cook.............at all...I don't know how to...so if you ever thougth that I was going to cook for you some Mexican dishes...you are wrong....maybe a "torta" every one in a while or "Chilaquiles" that are the perfect food for a hangover ...trust me :lol: .

6-. I'm going to leave go out alone with the boys..I understand that you wouldn't want to take me everywhere with you..............you need some time with the boys................but if you ever want to go out only with Alenyaa........hell no!!!

7-.In my case I'll go out with my bitch Merce of course...any time I want to.

well I think thats it...........now I'll have to wait for Paco and see if he agrees and let him add some points.

Alenyaa
Aug 5th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Oh come on! :lol:

Mathijs
Aug 6th, 2007, 11:32 AM
I see that all preparations for the wedding are going well...

Yesterday i went with my younger sister to the waddenisle of Schiermonnikoog, we hired bikes and went to the village first, after that we decided to cycle into the dunes, where we had a picknick, after that we went to the Northsea beach where we sat all afternoon, and where my sister got sunburned, becuz she hadn't much sun this summer, cuz the summer was shitty here, i am not sunburned only my face is a little red, but it was a fun day we took the ferry back to Lauwersoog at the begin of the evening...

It was damn busy, and the company who arranges the ferries had to use an extra ferry when we went to the island and they had to use an extra ferry as well when we went back....

will show you guys some pics of the island and some info that you can read...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiermonnikoog

http://www.sailwx.info/tmp/46b704a9_63f1_0.png

http://www.vso-lesmateriaal.nl/0%200%20lampen/schiermonnikoog%201.jpg

http://www.jongleerfestival.nl/images/luchtfoto_schiermonnikoog.jpg

http://schiermonnikoog.world-pictures.nl/index.html

http://www.rtvnoord.nl/groningeninbeeld/index.asp?actie=index&pid=251&gid=26
http://www.rtvnoord.nl/groningeninbeeld/index.asp?actie=index&pid=252&gid=26

mc8114
Aug 6th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Dani :rocker2:

Mat, that's a beautiful place :inlove:

mc8114
Aug 6th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Ali Larter

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5571/alilarterhr2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5184/larteraliphotoxxlalilarcq3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

she was also in Final Destination 1 and 2

Dani, Lorena Ochoa won her first major!!! :D

Danči Dementia
Aug 8th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Ali Larter

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5571/alilarterhr2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5184/larteraliphotoxxlalilarcq3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

she was also in Final Destination 1 and 2

Dani, Lorena Ochoa won her first major!!! :D
}

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Lorena:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .
Seroisly this is like the biggest Mexiacan victory ever!!!!!!! she won the most important golf tournament of all and she is the NUMBER ONE!!!!
I saw it on ESPN 2 and I was very pleased and happy for Lorenita Ochoa :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: .
Golf is not popular in here and its never going to be popular no matter how much Lorena wins:lol: .

She is by far my country's pride rigth now

I love her!!!!
And one again its a women who wins....las mujeres siempre son las que dan la cara por el pais.

Ali Later....was she in legally Blonde as Ms.Windham?????????

BTW i HAVE TO DELAY THE WEDDING......

Alenyaa
Aug 8th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Oh no you're not! :fiery:

Danči Dementia
Aug 10th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Oh no you're not! :fiery:

I have to :sad: :sad: .

The thing is the wedding is on august 18 and that same day I'm moving out to Puebla so I can't move out and marry the same day.......

I promise I'm not backing up....I do want to marry Paco...really.
But I have many things to fix up first......new city, new life, no family for me....................god I'm so scared:scared: :scared: now I don't want t go.

Alenyaa
Aug 10th, 2007, 09:54 PM
I'd love an opportunity like yours, Dani. A chance to meet many new people :)

Mathijs
Aug 12th, 2007, 07:04 PM
mmm as i am a big admirer of the nightsky, has anyone saw the perseids last night?, the highlight is this evening/ 2nd half of the night/ begin of morning....

fyi the perseids are a meteor swarm which happens this time of the year every year, there are also other meteor swarms like the leonids, cygnids etc. the swarm is derived from the name of the constellation where it can be seen...
see here for more info of the perseids ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseids
I watched last night for an hour between 00.30 and 01.30 and i saw like 14-15 meteors, at the highlight you can see 50-100 per hour!!!.

I love watching the night sky, it was magnificent last night, i love the feeling of that you're just a tiny bit in the big universe, all where you think of goes sinks into nothingness....

Danči Dementia
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:02 PM

I know thats the only good thing...

Hey guys my mom its going to buy me a LapTop :bounce: :bounce: on wednesday and there are 3 computer to choose from( well there are many but the cheapest 3)
Compaq V300
Sony Vaio
Gateway (I don't remember the model)

Wich one of these 3 do you advice me????

Danči Dementia
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:03 PM

Hey guys my mom its going to buy me a LapTop :bounce: :bounce: on wednesday and there are 3 computer to choose from( well there are many but the cheapest 3)
Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Danči Dementia
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:04 PM
What the hell did I do????

Danči Dementia
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:08 PM

Danči Dementia
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:11 PM
mmm as i am a big admirer of the nightsky, has anyone saw the perseids last night?, the highlight is this evening/ 2nd half of the night/ begin of morning....

fyi the perseids are a meteor swarm which happens this time of the year every year, there are also other meteor swarms like the leonids, cygnids etc. the swarm is derived from the name of the constellation where it can be seen...
see here for more info of the perseids ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseids
I watched last night for an hour between 00.30 and 01.30 and i saw like 14-15 meteors, at the highlight you can see 50-100 per hour!!!.

I love watching the night sky, it was magnificent last night, i love the feeling of that you're just a tiny bit in the big universe, all where you think of goes sinks into nothingness....

The problem is that I live in other continent or its the same for all the world.
In spanish we call the perseids "Lagrímas de Lorenzo" it means "tears of Lorenzo" don't ask me why.

Paco
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Dani's and Paco's prenup agreement:

1-.If you ever cheat on me................I kill you :angel:

2-. If I ever caugth you staring at Lena's butt I'm going to punch you because the only butt you can see from18 auguts on its mine....so you better look at her butt when I'm not there.

3-.I don't want any children..........at all..........I'n mot sure if the Mexican-Argentinian-Polish mixture will have a good result...what if the baby comes out with Paco's genetic.you know blue eyes dark blond curly hair......if I take the baby for a walk people its going to think that I'm the baby's latin nany.and I'm not sure if I like that.

4-.If we ever have any baby.........we'll have to find a neutral place to live.........something very neutral like Switzerland ....'cos raising a child in different countries its not good.......for example my mom was born in México and grew up between México, Argentina, Brazil and live 6 months in Colombia.......and the result of moving out constantly its craziness.....yeah my mom its nuts :lol: :lol: (kidding..............well a little nuts)

5-. I don't cook.............at all...I don't know how to...so if you ever thougth that I was going to cook for you some Mexican dishes...you are wrong....maybe a "torta" every one in a while or "Chilaquiles" that are the perfect food for a hangover ...trust me :lol: .

6-. I'm going to leave go out alone with the boys..I understand that you wouldn't want to take me everywhere with you..............you need some time with the boys................but if you ever want to go out only with Alenyaa........hell no!!!

7-.In my case I'll go out with my bitch Merce of course...any time I want to.

well I think thats it...........now I'll have to wait for Paco and see if he agrees and let him add some points.

1. Same on you
2. no problem your ass is much better. But you shouldn't do it too as mine mine is beter too :p
3. shit. don't like it. I really want a baby ;)
4. no problem. we can be everywhere you want. Tee only one thing is to be with you and child/children
5. me too. so we'll have to going out to eat something
6-7 no problem

Danči Dementia
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:43 PM
1. Same on you
2. no problem your ass is much better. But you shouldn't do it too as mine mine is beter too :p
4. no problem. we can be everywhere you want. Tee only one thing is to be with you and child/children
6-7 no problem

Ok honey :kiss: .
About the Bbay thing....well I still can change my mind....rigth now I say that I don't want any baby but hwo now maybe later I'll want a baby....:kiss: :kiss: we'll work it out......

Hey we''l have to choose another wedding date

Danči Dementia
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:44 PM
I have to go..... see you all later....Paco Nice to have you back honey

Paco
Aug 12th, 2007, 08:53 PM
and one more thing about 5th point. we can cook together. That would be fun :lol:

Paco
Aug 12th, 2007, 11:18 PM

well I wanted to watch it but unfortunately it was cloudy here :sad: shit happens :p
but one night It was clear sky and I saw something ;)

last year was better ;)

Alenyaa
Aug 12th, 2007, 11:26 PM
What the hell did I do????

11 times :lol:

How on earth did you manage to do that? :haha:

*Cough*Postwhore*Cough* :tape:

Alenyaa
Aug 12th, 2007, 11:31 PM
1. Same on you
6-7 no problem

:eek: Go and wash your mouth with soap! :lol:
I'll ignore the first part, as you're supposed to say that... ;)

Paco
Aug 12th, 2007, 11:38 PM
:eek: Go and wash your mouth with soap! :lol:
I'll ignore the first part, as you're supposed to say that... ;)

well you didn't see mine so you don't know :lol:

Alenyaa
Aug 12th, 2007, 11:44 PM
I have a vivid imagination :lol:
Somehow I just can't picture yours being better looking then hers :p

mc8114
Aug 13th, 2007, 11:48 AM
}

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Lorena:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .
Seroisly this is like the biggest Mexiacan victory ever!!!!!!! she won the most important golf tournament of all and she is the NUMBER ONE!!!!
I saw it on ESPN 2 and I was very pleased and happy for Lorenita Ochoa :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: .
Golf is not popular in here and its never going to be popular no matter how much Lorena wins:lol: .

She is by far my country's pride rigth now

I love her!!!!
And one again its a women who wins....las mujeres siempre son las que dan la cara por el pais.

Ali Later....was she in legally Blonde as Ms.Windham?????????

BTW i HAVE TO DELAY THE WEDDING......Lorena rules!!!

Dani D :worship: i did not know remember she was Miss Windham :sobbing:

I have to :sad: :sad: .

The thing is the wedding is on august 18 and that same day I'm moving out to Puebla so I can't move out and marry the same day.......

I promise I'm not backing up....I do want to marry Paco...really.
But I have many things to fix up first......new city, new life, no family for me....................god I'm so scared:scared: :scared: now I don't want t go. i second that, i will be moving the 17 so dont know if i'll be able to do my bitchmade activities :p

Compaq V300
Sony Vaio

Wich one of these 3 do you advice me???? nice!.
Compaq and Sony are good

dulkogii
Aug 13th, 2007, 05:40 PM
(1) Black/Huber (ZIM/RSA) vs. BYE
Gajdosova/Stewart (AUS/CZE) vs. Garbin/Peer (ITA/ISR)
Granville/Kostanic Tosic (USA/CRO) vs. Foretz/Sfar (FRA/TUN)
(WC) Tetreault/Wozniak (CAN/CAN) vs. (7) Schiavone/Vinci (ITA/ITA)

(4) Dechy/Sun TT (FRA/CHN) vs. BYE
Benesova/Voskoboeva (CZE/RUS) vs. Krajicek/Muller (NED/GER)
Bondarenko A/Bondarenko K (UKR/UKR) vs.Gagliardi/Llagostera Vives (SUI/ESP)
Jidkova/Poutchek (RUS/BLR) vs. (8) Kuznetsova/Petrova (RUS/RUS)

(5) Medina Garrigues/Ruano Pascual (ESP/ESP) vs. Camerin/Dulko (ITA/ARG)
Ehritt-Vanc/Rodionova (ROM/RUS) vs. (WC) Dubois/Pelletier (CAN/CAN)
Dementiea/Pennetta (RUS/ITA) vs. Daniilidou/Woehr (GRE/GER)
(3) Molik/Santangelo (AUS/ITA) vs. BYE

(6) Peng/Yan (CHN/CHN) vs. Bremond/Kirilenko (FRA/RUS)
Szavay/Uhlirova (HUN/CZE) vs. Morariu/Shaughnessy (USA/USA)
Birnerova/Dekmeijere (CZE/LAT) vs. Loit/Tu (FRA/USA)
(2) Srebotnik/Sugiyama (SLO/JPN) vs. BYE

Danči Dementia
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:00 PM
11 times :lol:

How on earth did you manage to do that? :haha:

*Cough*Postwhore*Cough* :tape:

:lol: :lol: I don0t know:lol: :lol:

My computer got crazy I was cliking like crazy but the screen would stay the same and then.......bum 11 times :)

Danči Dementia
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:02 PM
well you didn't see mine so you don't know :lol:

I really hope you have a nice butt...I like men with a butt I do not like them flat :) :) :)

Danči Dementia
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Lorena rules!!!

Dani D :worship: i did not know remember she was Miss Windham :sobbing:

i second that, i will be moving the 17 so dont know if i'll be able to do my bitchmade activities :p

nice!.
Compaq and Sony are good

Well I'm not sure if she is the Ms Windham but she look like her...

Where are you moving out....where????? is it far from wher you live now??

So another big reason to delay the wedding I can't get married if my bitchmade its moving out too.

Thank you

Mathijs
Aug 14th, 2007, 10:19 PM
:lol: :lol: I don0t know:lol: :lol:

My computer got crazy I was cliking like crazy but the screen would stay the same and then.......bum 11 times :)

mmm could be your PC, could be not, seen it before but less posts...

happens to me as well, especially when WTAworld is very busy, which i hate :mad:

Anyway i am off now :wavey:

Alenyaa
Aug 14th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Paco, please note that I am hereby requesting you NOT to post a picture of your butt on this board.

Thank you :p

Paco
Aug 15th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Paco, please note that I am hereby requesting you NOT to post a picture of your butt on this board.

Thank you :p

well you have my word
and If I decide to show something I'll do it directly to Dani. ;)

Do you really think I will post it ????????????????????

Alenyaa
Aug 15th, 2007, 02:13 PM
No, of course not :lol:

Paco
Aug 18th, 2007, 09:44 PM
well, as I'm bored I'll show you my fave band ever.

Sonata Arctica

Wolf and Raven (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pioL1uaGJ4M)
Broken (live) (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qfjBNQI8fxo)
Don't Say a Word (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SGIzjgXzI)
Paid in Full (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zkXdqcajk)

that's all official videos :D

but this is my fave song (don't care about video)
Respect the Wilderness (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MxaEDfVV_ao&mode=related&search=)

bruce goose
Aug 18th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Now that you have explained it to me,tell Dani that I said congratulations to both of you...but DON'T love like a typical European blanco(gringos are just as bad or WORSE).Their passion is weak and they get divorced and run away like gutless cowards whenever there is a problem.Most Latinas such as Dani are amazingly loyal and she deserves your best effort.If I die tomorrow--or in five minutes--remember that I wished you two every lasting,worthwhile blessing

Danči Dementia
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:09 AM
Now that you have explained it to me,tell Dani that I said congratulations to both of you...but DON'T love like a typical European blanco(gringos are just as bad or WORSE).Their passion is weak and they get divorced and run away like gutless cowards whenever there is a problem.Most Latinas such as Dani are amazingly loyal and she deserves your best effort.If I die tomorrow--or in five minutes--remember that I wished you two every lasting,worthwhile blessing

Thank you Bruce:)
But The Blanco/latin combination is to improve the race "pa mejorar la raza" .
And well......... I love like a latina....'cos I'm one.
My Paco its different....he is like a latin boy trapped in a white body....

Where are you from???????

Danči Dementia
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:17 AM
hey and I'm already in Puebla....
The farewell was tough.
My roomate its very nice and very pretty....she likes the kind of music that I like....she smokes(trying to quit), she drinks.........a lot she says....she is going to study Filosophy.....her name is Indira.
And we are going tohave a drink in like an hour and a half.....she has to take a shower
my room mate is nice....and that was one of the things that I was very worried about....but not anymore.

I'm feeling Ok............I already have my laptop....my mom bougth me an old, ugly heavy cheap lap-top.............I can't get pickywith her after all she has done for me to come to puebla.

I enter to classes in monday....tomorrow.....I'll donothing....

And OMG have a new pair of BEAUTIGUL black shoes :hearts: :hearts: I'm in love with them......

Danči Dementia
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:21 AM
And she hates tennis...............that is the only bad news so far.........well she doesn't hate it......she just don't like it

bruce goose
Aug 19th, 2007, 04:29 AM
Thank you Bruce:)
But The Blanco/latin combination is to improve the race "pa mejorar la raza" .
And well......... I love like a latina....'cos I'm one.
My Paco its different....he is like a latin boy trapped in a white body....

Where are you from??????? My father is norte americano,and that's why my hair is blond,eyes blue,and skin light--a lot like Lena:lol: .A lot of his business was near the 'DC' DF so we lived in that area when I was young(and also Baltimore which is just North of there).I am SURE that you do love like a Latina because your passion comes through even in your letters:D .

Paco
Aug 19th, 2007, 01:08 PM

:hug:

well I think I'm loyal. I just don't see myself to fall in love with someone else :D

I can say: don't do to others things which you don't like to be done for you :) So I can promise you that I won't do to Dani things which, I think, can hurt her

And problems are just to be solved. It's not necessary to go away when something went wrong :)

Paco
Aug 19th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Dani I'm really happy that Indira is nice.
I think it's very important to be happy with room mate :D

bruce goose
Aug 19th, 2007, 03:33 PM

well I think I'm loyal. I just don't see myself to fall in love with someone else :D

I can say: don't do to others things which you don't like to be done for you :) So I can promise you that I won't do to Dani things which, I think, can hurt her

And problems are just to be solved. It's not necessary to go away when something went wrong :) It's great to see that you have the correct attitude,Paco...I enjoy seeing some of the young couples at my church.Even though they have been married for a few years,they STILL look at each other as if they were on their honeymoon...this is VERY romantic to me.When you observe carefully enough,you can tell the difference between true LOVE and simple sexual attraction.

Paco,Dani admits that she is like a typical,hot-tempered Latina sometimes,so there will be some occasions when you have to give Dani the 'Muzzle Kiss':kiss: .This invention is actually PERFECT for Latinas,but I think there are some situations when Lena needs it,too.Let me know if you don't understand,and then I will send you an explanation. --BG

Danči Dementia
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:36 PM

And problems are just to be solved. It's not necessary to go away when something went wrong :)

Oh honey:hearts: :hearts: .
I'm making the rigth choice by marrying you.
And I won't hurt you either.

Danči Dementia
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Dani I'm really happy that Indira is nice.
I think it's very important to be happy with room mate :D

I know.
And as I said we went to have a few drink yesterday and man she is funny too.

Danči Dementia
Aug 19th, 2007, 11:39 PM
It's great to see that you have the correct attitude,Paco...I enjoy seeing some of the young couples at my church.Even though they have been married for a few years,they STILL look at each other as if they were on their honeymoon...this is VERY romantic to me.When you observe carefully enough,you can tell the difference between true LOVE and simple sexual attraction.

Paco,Dani admits that she is like a typical,hot-tempered Latina sometimes,so there will be some occasions when you have to give Dani the 'Muzzle Kiss':kiss: .This invention is actually PERFECT for Latinas,but I think there are some situations when Lena needs it,too.Let me know if you don't understand,and then I will send you an explanation. --BG

The Muzzle Kiss..........come on tell s how the muzzle kiss is....
Well at the moment the French kiss is perfect for me....

bruce goose
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:23 AM
The Muzzle Kiss..........come on tell s how the muzzle kiss is....
Well at the moment the French kiss is perfect for me.... OK,you asked for the explanation,so here it is...first of all,it is best used when the man really loves the woman,and she BELIEVES it:) ...the verb 'muzzle' means 'to silence'.

For LENA,there might be a day in the future when she loses an important match and then,afterwards,starts saying LOTS of terrible things about herself.THAT'S when her boyfriend--or maybe she'll have a husband by then--takes her by the hips,pulls her close and muzzles her lips with his before she finishes saying those bad opinions.He SHOULD know her favorite 'sweet spot',and a few minutes later her self-esteem will be MUCH higher and she will forget all of those negative thoughts.

I suspect that a Latina received the very first Muzzle Kiss centuries ago...maybe it began in Spain(I'm not familiar with how desordenado Spanish women can be).One day,Dani,you might return early from a trip and phone Paco from the airport or train station...but his cell battery is dead so he doesn't get the call.Your 'Scorpio' temper is going wild following a long taxi ride home and you begin ranting rapidly at Paco in Spanish.He MAY have to hug you and wrap your arms up to keep you from punching him,THEN--IF he has learned how to kiss you properly--he will smother your lips with passion under his.You will make a quick moan of complaint with your mouth all covered up(for ONE second:lol: ),THEN you will purr like a happy kitten while thinking to yourself "...mmmm,I LIKE this...we can argue later...AFTER we make love!"...and THAT'S how the Muzzle Kiss works:)

Danči Dementia
Aug 20th, 2007, 03:25 AM
OK,you asked for the explanation,so here it is...first of all,it is best used when the man really loves the woman,and she BELIEVES it:) ...the verb 'muzzle' means 'to silence'.

For LENA,there might be a day in the future when she loses an important match and then,afterwards,starts saying LOTS of terrible things about herself.THAT'S when her boyfriend--or maybe she'll have a husband by then--takes her by the hips,pulls her close and muzzles her lips with his before she finishes saying those bad opinions.He SHOULD know her favorite 'sweet spot',and a few minutes later her self-esteem will be MUCH higher and she will forget all of those negative thoughts.

I suspect that a Latina received the very first Muzzle Kiss centuries ago...maybe it began in Spain(I'm not familiar with how desordenado Spanish women can be).One day,Dani,you might return early from a trip and phone Paco from the airport or train station...but his cell battery is dead so he doesn't get the call.Your 'Scorpio' temper is going wild following a long taxi ride home and you begin ranting rapidly at Paco in Spanish.He MAY have to hug you and wrap your arms up to keep you from punching him,THEN--IF he has learned how to kiss you properly--he will smother your lips with passion under his.You will make a quick moan of complaint with your mouth all covered up(for ONE second:lol: ),THEN you will purr like a happy kitten while thinking to yourself "...mmmm,I LIKE this...we can argue later...AFTER we make love!"...and THAT'S how the Muzzle Kiss works:)

This is so cute............I don't know why but I thougth that the muzzle kiss was something like perverted or something weir but its actually very romantic...........then I have recieved a few muzzle kisses.....without love making after it of course..but..I remember some of them.

:wavey: :wavey:

I long for the day when Paco will gve me a muzzle kiss

bruce goose
Aug 20th, 2007, 04:00 AM
This is so cute............I don't know why but I thougth that the muzzle kiss was something like perverted or something weir but its actually very romantic...........then I have recieved a few muzzle kisses.....without love making after it of course..but..I remember some of them.

:wavey: :wavey:

I long for the day when Paco will gve me a muzzle kiss Yes,Dani,my imagination is crazy romantic--NOT crazy porno--but I know the name probably sounded strange before I explained it.I suspect that this sort of romance and true love might improve Lena's confidence and performance(she NEEDS it for her serve)...she should be able to find at least one nice Russian guy who cares for her:angel: .

Of course,por la ley de Dios we are supposed to save the love-making for marriage but I can EASILY see where some of your serious novios would have given you a few of these kisses to tame you when your temper was wild with them.Like I said previously,it's PERFECT for YOU:kiss: .Paco is such an easygoing man,he might be afraid that this is TOO aggressive.Some of us other guys have to convince him that when you have a red-hot Latina--you must 'cool her down' sometimes;) ,claro?

Paco
Aug 20th, 2007, 09:05 AM
so that's the 'muzzle kiss' :)

nice :D

Paco is such an easygoing man,he might be afraid that this is TOO aggressive. Some of us other guys have to convince him that when you have a red-hot Latina--you must 'cool her down' sometimes;) ,claro?
ok that's clear ;)
Well as Dani said it's not bad I don't think it's too aggressive

thanks for explanation :D

Mathijs
Aug 20th, 2007, 01:55 PM
well, as I'm bored I'll show you my fave band ever.

Sonata Arctica

Wolf and Raven (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pioL1uaGJ4M)
Broken (live) (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qfjBNQI8fxo)
Don't Say a Word (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SGIzjgXzI)
Paid in Full (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zkXdqcajk)

that's all official videos :D

but this is my fave song (don't care about video)
Respect the Wilderness (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MxaEDfVV_ao&mode=related&search=)

Mmm it sounds okay Paco, respect your music style offcourse but i have to say that i am not very fond of it, its not my fave music....

Well i am more into the alternative rock/pop and alternative/nu metal (SoaD, Linkin Park) and always searching for new bands with the music festivals we have here every year (Lowlands, Pinkpop etc. etc.)
So i became fan of The Editors (very nice band), The Kaiser Chiefs, The Infadels, LCD Soundsystem, Interpol, A Change Of Pace, A Balladeer and the Magic Numbers. i already knew these bands but i am an a fan of them after seeing some of them on the festival here this year...
Some songs of them, enjoy!

The Editors ------------> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=cNI8wBDX4FQ
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=NMKEHQqREMo

The Kaiser Chiefs -----------------> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=JMDcOViViNY
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnUwoZFw28
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fzbTm-OKbzs

The Infadels ------> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=nbognioOx4M
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZiAAMKcSc (original)
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-GEQSn7ag (remix, and one of my current fave songs!)

LCD Soundsystem -----> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=i2V_ZT-nyOs
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ieT_lf9wK28

Interpol ----> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=LZtKsfSvFTQ

A Change Of Pace ----> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TsnfDADqDKs

A Balladeer -----> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=6R_jRtgZqcM (live version)
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6C9XKGdIA (same song, acoustic and i was there!!)

The Magic Numbers ----> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=s29S51KSbiQ
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=gdjqiJIVhlU
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=7qTprx8UKI4

and my personal fave songs of The Prodigy and The Chemical Brothers (electronic/rave):

The Prodigy ----> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=2G33DNJZpC0
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=NSgbaBDFv-M (not an official vid)

The Chemical Brothers ---> http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=nJPisFs_v7U
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=APqm36XTqKE
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Y7fMbbaP8
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEs1BwVXGA (one of the best vids of them)
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ipQfuLWhk (and the final one, one of my fave songs of them)

Paco
Aug 20th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Mmm it sounds okay Paco, respect your music style offcourse but i have to say that i am not very fond of it, its not my fave music....[/B]

hehe
I know metal is not for everyone. Well Sonata is somekind of power/speed metal

some of songs you post are nice :)

-------------

now I will show you something more weird ;) Korpiklaani it's a folk metal band :D
well I really like folk metal :D I think my fave type of metal

Wooden Pints (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=OIc4VHxU7iM)
Happy little boozer (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ZhkLUcKT8)
Beer beer (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=XOKbhQbvpPA)
Kadet siipina (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=DM-2WDUM_QA)
Tuli Kokko (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=tD6aJHSI4vI)
Terveskanto (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0_7YPoU3Q)
Hunting song (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=3yM3XJZDV0Y)
Journey man (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=87-0SeofdaU)

Mathijs
Aug 20th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Nice :)

mmm sounds like a mix of Gogol Bordello and Flogging Molly

Rix643
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I find Sonata Arctica a bit too speedy myself. I prefer a bit slower kind of metal, like power, gothic or symphonic. My favorites are Sirenia, Tristania, Leave's Eyes, Nightwish, Kamelot and of course the Dutch bands Epica, After Forever, Autumn, Delain and Within Temptation.
One of my favorite songs is the Haunting, a cooperation between the American band Kamelot and Simone Simons, the singer from Epica.:

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2671747

Paco
Aug 20th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Nightwish was great :sad:
I mean I'm disappointed with Eva (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=72zWOzLGxS0) and Amaranth (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwn5JzumGjg)

it's not bad but it's worse than I expected
And I do not have anything against Anette but Tarja was better

bruce goose
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:08 PM
so that's the 'muzzle kiss' :)

nice :D

ok that's clear ;)
Well as Dani said it's not bad I don't think it's too aggressive

thanks for explanation :D No problem...of course,it would be more special if you give this to Dani when she doesn't expect it.I don't want to invade your privacy,but it would be beautiful if a hidden camera captured your first Muzzle Kiss on Dani.There would have to be volume,too,so that I could hear her squeal with surprise when you smother her lips while she's in the middle of saying bad words.It will be REALLY romantic when your wild,hot-tempered Latina starts purring like a happy kitten:kiss: .Who knows??...you might be the first Polish man in history to plant one of these on a pretty Mexican girl:) .

Rix643
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Nightwish was great :sad:
I mean I'm disappointed with Eva (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=72zWOzLGxS0) and Amaranth (http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwn5JzumGjg)

it's not bad but it's worse than I expected
And I do not have anything against Anette but Tarja was better

You should hear their new album, Dark Passion Play. I think it is great, especially the opening song The Poet and the Pendulum (13min55!!). Very recognizable, although it is mainly because of their own style and the specific vocals of Marco Hietala.
I agree that Anette is different in comparison to Tarja, but not necessarily worse. She is not the schooled mezzo-soprano that Tarja is, but IMO a very capable singer and a good replacement.

If your interested, you can download a promo version of their new album from the Usenet. It is the complete album with as only disadvantage that you hear a voice-over every now and then.

Danči Dementia
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:48 PM
I find Sonata Arctica a bit too speedy myself. I prefer a bit slower kind of metal, like power, gothic or symphonic. My favorites are Sirenia, Tristania, Leave's Eyes, Nightwish, Kamelot and of course the Dutch bands Epica, After Forever, Autumn, Delain and Within Temptation.
One of my favorite songs is the Haunting, a cooperation between the American band Kamelot and Simone Simons, the singer from Epica.:

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2671747

Delain:bounce: I love them too....the song silhouette of a dancer and no compliance with Sharon :worship: :worship: Delain is a great great bandI think they deserve more attention.
Kamelot :worship:
Within Temptation:worship::worship: :worship: I love them.
The Gathering:sad:
"cry with me make my day" :sad: ANEKKE :sad:

Tarja was the shit :bounce: and I'm sorry but nigthwish without her :rolleyes: :o .

I share the same tastes as MK-squared....(what its your name I forgot it ....I'm sorry)

I also like stream of passion.
I don't like after forever..........just a little

Simone Simons its like the hottest gothic queen of all.....well I'm not sure....Sharon Den Adel its angelical.....Tarja...I also think that Liv is weird but cute.
and af far as it concern to singing ts hard to chose the one with the best voice 'cos all of them rock!!!!!

Danči Dementia
Aug 20th, 2007, 06:51 PM
You should hear their new album, Dark Passion Play. I think it is great, especially the opening song The Poet and the Pendulum (13min55!!). Very recognizable, although it is mainly because of their own style and the specific vocals of Marco Hietala.
I agree that Anette is different in comparison to Tarja, but not necessarily worse. She is not the schooled mezzo-soprano that Tarja is, but IMO a very capable singer and a good replacement.

If your interested, you can download a promo version of their new album from the Usenet. It is the complete album with as only disadvantage that you hear a voice-over every now and then.

Anette is Ok its just that nightwish old song performed by her.....I'm not sure if that sounds nice....when Traja voice is so special.

Danči Dementia
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:01 PM
I also like Iterpol Mat.
My musical tastes are many..........even reggaeton sometimes :lol:

Mathijs
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:17 PM
I also like Iterpol Mat.
My musical tastes are many..........even reggaeton sometimes :lol:

Sorry but OMG :o :speakles:

The sorts of music that i can't stand are Hardcore (not the metal variant but the with the bass one MK knows what i mean) Hardstyle, Jumpstyle (newest craze in Holland :o ) Hardhouse, Emocore, R&B, Gangstarap, Hip Hop and Reggaeton...

Paco
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Well I can only say what the hell is reggaeton :p

saint2
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:23 PM
What is reggeaton? :help: I also dont know what is Emocore, Hardstyle, Jumpstyle and Hardhouse...Czlowiek całe życie się nowych rzeczy uczy...

Paco
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:27 PM
so I found it. Here we go:
Reggaeton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggaeton)
Emo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28music%29)
Hardstyle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardstyle)
Jumpstyle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumpstyle)
Hardhouse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_hard_house)

Mathijs
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Sorry but OMG :o :speakles:

The sorts of music that i can't stand are Hardcore (not the metal variant but the with the bass one MK knows what i mean) Hardstyle, Jumpstyle (newest rage in Holland :o ) Hardhouse, Emocore, R&B, Gangstarap, Hip Hop and Reggaeton...

Oh and before i forget, i hate the Dutch smartlappen (the sentimental songs but then bloody bad) with the likes of Jan Smit, Koos (L)alberts, Gerard Joling, Gordon, Imca Marina, André Hazes, etc. etc. etc i could go on for a while. i absolutely fucking loathe it,
See here for info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levenslied
as well as the aprés ski music, i absolutely fucking loathe that too!

Danči Dementia
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:51 PM
This is reggaeton.............Mercedes knows exactly of what am I talking about....Reggaeton its stupid but its great to dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haxN3xboOHU

This is daddy yankee with Gasolina........this was the song that made the reggaeton sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO popular over this part of the world.

Paco
Aug 20th, 2007, 07:53 PM
oh I see
but I can't stand that song ;)

Danči Dementia
Aug 20th, 2007, 08:41 PM
I know honey....stupid songs....the reggaeton is only good to dance when you are drunk..period.

quasar
Aug 22nd, 2007, 02:49 AM
saint2,

If you don't know what regaetton is, more power to you! ;)

(Although "la gasolina" is actually a catchy tune).

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Aug 22nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
saint2,

If you don't know what regaetton is, more power to you! ;)

(Although "la gasolina" is actually a catchy tune).

Cheers,

Carlos

Oh come on Carlos he is Polish....how could he know what reggaeton is????
I don't think that that tipe of music is played in Polonia.

mc8114
Aug 24th, 2007, 09:48 AM
reggaeton rules :dance:
not all of the reggaeton music, some songs are just too lets say "kinky" for my taste
but i like Daddy Yankee, Wisin and Yandel and Don Omar.

bruce goose
Aug 24th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Oh come on Carlos he is Polish....how could he know what reggaeton is????
I don't think that that tipe of music is played in Polonia.

:wavey: :lol: Oh,boy...I never thought I'd see some crazy Mexican/Polish romantic couple that wanted to get adopted by JAMAICA!! What can you expect from wacky Latinas?They look SOOOO fantastic in their blue jeans,like a chica on the bus today,then they get mad at us guys when we mention how great they are from the waist down--sometimes even when the man does it politely:confused: .The Lord is the only male figure who understands these women since He's the one who created them.He will have to explain a couple of things to me when I get the privilege of meeting Him.I hope that Paco remembers,and isn't too afraid,to squeeze Dani's buns for me when he's wrapping her up with his first Muzzle Kiss for her.;)

mc8114
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:53 PM
who are you? :o

bruce goose
Aug 25th, 2007, 03:58 PM
who are you? :o That's a very broad question and I'm not sure how you want me to answer it.I DO consider myself a long-distance friend of Dani and Paco.:)

Paco
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:34 PM
That's a very broad question and I'm not sure how you want me to answer it.I DO consider myself a long-distance friend of Dani and Paco.:)

I would agree with that :D

Paco
Aug 25th, 2007, 04:40 PM
well my older sister wants to do make-up for me :spit:
something dark :lol: black eyes and similar things

I don't know if I should agree ;)

I'm waiting for your comment.
Especially for Dani's comment. I mean I'm waiting for your permission.

Well waiting for answers. But for sure Dani's voice is the most important :D

bruce goose
Aug 25th, 2007, 10:01 PM

Well waiting for answers. But for sure Dani's voice is the most important :D Dani is probably similar to other Latinas who wouldn't want their man to wear too much girly make-up....You may have already discussed this earlier but it would be great if you posted at least one photo of you and Dani from your wedding;she will surely look SOOO beautiful in her dress.If it appears that she is forgetting to smile,then tickle her right before they shoot the picture so that we can see her grin;) .

Danči Dementia
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:29 AM
reggaeton rules :dance:
not all of the reggaeton music, some songs are just too lets say "kinky" for my taste
but i like Daddy Yankee, Wisin and Yandel and Don Omar.

I also enjoy Wisin y Yandel..... "Bailando la toqué Y ella se dejo me aprovecho y pam pam pam""""""" :)

What about the "hoy es noche de sexo........" :lol:

Don Omar and "salio el sol oh oh cuerpos bronceados, sus amigas buscaban accion la cancion oh on que cause en ellas y en sus cuerpos esa sensacion"

Me and my friedns go crazy with that Don Omar song.

Meche nice to see you back.....
Tell us about your moving ....."mudanza"

Danči Dementia
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:32 AM

Well waiting for answers. But for sure Dani's voice is the most important :D

Ok then honey.......but not too much make up.....I don't want you to have more make-up than me :lol: :lol: that would be funny.....the husband wearing more make-up than the bride.....

I'm sick.....I have a flu.....just because some fucking and delicious apples

Alenyaa
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Hope you get well soon.

And don't eat apples again :lol:

bruce goose
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Ok then honey.......but not too much make up.....I don't want you to have more make-up than me :lol: :lol: that would be funny.....the husband wearing more make-up than the bride.....

I'm sick.....I have a flu.....just because some fucking and delicious apples Ayyy!Manzanas podridas!:eek: ....Now you're gonna have diarrhea like Elena had at New Haven,you're just like a star!;)

Danči Dementia
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:41 AM
:lol: Oh,boy...I never thought I'd see some crazy Mexican/Polish romantic couple that wanted to get adopted by JAMAICA!! What can you expect from wacky Latinas?They look SOOOO fantastic in their blue jeans,like a chica on the bus today,then they get mad at us guys when we mention how great they are from the waist down--sometimes even when the man does it politely:confused: .The Lord is the only male figure who understands these women since He's the one who created them.He will have to explain a couple of things to me when I get the privilege of meeting Him.I hope that Paco remembers,and isn't too afraid,to squeeze Dani's buns for me when he's wrapping her up with his first Muzzle Kiss for her.;)

Its just that sometimes some guys are very very rude they even offend you telling you how are they going to f#ck you....that its not nice and even is they are polite....they way that some look at you its very disturbing....even if the "piropos" are sweet you'll never know how does that feel 'cos you are not a women......its very anoyying...

Ok........don't tell Paco to squeeze my butt.....'cos I don't like it that much.

My friends and I squeeze each others butt and its funny but when a men does....its not that funny...............sometimes.

Danči Dementia
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:43 AM
Hope you get well soon.

And don't eat apples again :lol:

the thing is this:
The wether was awful...because of the Hurricane "Dean" and on wednesday and thursday it was raining the whole day....and I wanted some apples.......and I was like what the hell I'm going to buy them......and next day I was feeling kind of bad...and yestreday I had some cold beers and that made it worst......

I love apples....:hearts:

Alenyaa :D :wavey:

bruce goose
Aug 26th, 2007, 01:59 AM
Its just that sometimes some guys are very very rude they even offend you telling you how are they going to f#ck you....that its not nice and even is they are polite....they way that some look at you its very disturbing....even if the "piropos" are sweet you'll never know how does that feel 'cos you are not a women......its very anoyying...

Ok........don't tell Paco to squeeze my butt.....'cos I don't like it that much.

My friends and I squeeze each others butt and its funny but when a men does....its not that funny...............sometimes.

:wavey: BTW,I also hope you feel better,Dani...you're right that some guys are nasty with their piropos,then try to offer bad excuses when you ladies get upset,so you DO have my sympathy.However,a smart woman can tell the difference between a cabron and a guy who honestly admires them...but some chicas listen to too much of that feminist crap and put all men in the same group.

I don't really have to tell Paco anything 'cause he adores you so much that he won't do anything that you say bothers you.I WILL say that he would probably use gentle hands on you like your friends do and you would enjoy it when HE does it...but that's between the two of you,sweetie.:)

Paco
Aug 26th, 2007, 09:43 AM

I'm sick.....I have a flu.....just because some fucking and delicious apples

ok so I will say to her she can do it ;)
oh and for sure I'm gonna post photos of my make-up. So you'll see for what you agree :lol:

Oh honey hope you'll recover very very soon

quasar
Aug 27th, 2007, 03:22 AM
All I know is reggaetton is the first sign of the Apocalypshit. ;)

Cheers,

Carlos

bruce goose
Aug 27th, 2007, 03:40 AM
Today at church we recognized the 25th anniversary of a lovely couple,and my(much older;) )friends,Ramiro and Rosy.We had a fairly normal service except pastor focused on the spiritual importance of the bond between husband and wife,and we had a little slide show that contained many adorable pictures over the course of their marriage...afterwards we had a party and meal,OF COURSE:) !Even though Paco isn't Mexican,this happy day made me think about him and Dani with hopes that they share the same joy that Ramiro and Rosy still have after 25 years.It was kinda romantic 'cause both of their sons were there and their sweet girlfriends are tall,beautiful sisters who have charming personalities.You can see that my buddies raised their kids correctly since they treat their novias like las joyas mas preciosas.

A long time ago,I was jealous of such people because they had what I didn't,but now it warms my heart to see true alegria.When you observe closely enough,you can tell the difference between 'hot attraction' and genuine,deep love.Paco and Dani,may you two have a lifetime of:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: !

quasar
Aug 27th, 2007, 04:07 AM
Dani:

Yeah I agree with you Jennifer its just perfect again another women who makes me wanna go lesbian and I saw her in Labyrinth the fist time....my favorite movie of her and my favorite movie ever its Requiem for a Dream................I worship that movie..............a shame she hasn't done much lately I saw her in "little children" but her role wasn't important at all she was completely vanished by Kate Winslet.

Somehow I'd inadvertedly skipped over this post.

Jennifer Connelly has several great movies:

--Waking the Dead: One of the Top 3 romantic movies from the 90's, alongside Meet Joe Black and Titanic. If you find it on video, do NOT hesitate.
--Dark City: Her's is a supporting role. If you liked The Matrix, this is your kind of flick.
--House of Sand and Fog: Fantastic drama from 2003. Oscar-deserving. Simply one of the Top 20 movies I've seen come out of this millennium so far.

Other recommendations:

--A Beautiful Mind: Fantastic, thoughtful film which earned her an Oscar.
--Career Opportunities: From her early career. She's blazing hot in this movie. Entertaining to watch...her (the movie not so much).
--The Hot Spot: Gets commendations for her topless scene at the beach. Rest of the film can be safely obviated.
--The Rocketeer: Really nice action-flick, even though never got to be popular with audiences. This was the first time I ever saw her, so it's an important memoir. :)

Those are her career highlights I would point out. I haven't seen The Labyrinth yet, but I will once I find it on video.

As to Requiem, it's a very well-done film but, personally, I didn't like it. Here's a comment I posted in a Costa Rican message board when I watched it originally. (Also, I must say, you're very mature film watcher, to like this movie so much). :)

Como comentario general, el mismo título nos plantea la hipotética situación de un sueño particular llegando a su fin (Requiem para un sueño, es decir, se requiere una misa o partitura musical para honrar a los ahora difuntos sueños), incitando a la audiencia, previo a haber iniciado a experimentar el film, a cuestionarse la causa de que los sueños fenezcan.

La movie no contesta la interrogante, sino que hábilmente expone situaciones que guían al espectador a encontrar por sí mismo la respuesta que le sea más satisfactoria. Para mí fue la mediocridad, como ya comenté. Otros lo verán diferente. Eso es lo bonito; no hay respuesta correcta: Cada quien percibe lo que, de acuerdo con sus propias experiencias, puede, quiere y está preparado para observar. Cualquier interpretación es igualmente válida.

En cuanto al tema, éste no fue ni las drogas ni la adicción. Éstos son solo elementos para dar potencia al verdadero postulado subyacente: El naufragio de los sueños (acaecido a raíz de la adicción) al impactar el témpano de la mediocridad (selección del camino más facil, representado por las drogas).

El mensaje es poderosamente transmitido y, si bien sirve como un excelente comercial de 2 horas contra el consumo de narcóticos, trasciende de un postulado tan simple con audacia y valentía.

Dicho lo anterior, la cinta fue, literalmente, un bostezo (bueno, varios). Sabía de antemano que no me iba a gustar (no me cuadran ese tipo de movies; la ví sólo por Jenniffer Connelly) y estaba en lo correcto. No me parecío en lo más mínimo deprimente ya que nunca simpaticé con los personajes.

Lo anterior bien puede ser mérito del director: Al crearnos repulsión hacia los protagonistas, hace ésta extensiva hacia la mediocridad y el conformismo, elementos que, de adoptarlos en nuestras vidas, podrían alejarnos de aquello cuanto añoramos y convertirnos --al igual que los personajes-- en espectros de lo que somos y aspiramos llegar a ser (algo así como los Nazgul en LOTR, nada más reemplazando al anillo por las drogas).

Some other day I'll talk about the glorious Kate Winslet, another one of my faves. (Very quickly, if you have not seen The Holiday, stop reading and go rent it. This has become my favorite romantic comedy--alongside Love Actully--simply because of Kate's character, Iris, the most lovely portrayal of a girl I've ever seen on film!).

Cheers,

Carlos

Paco
Aug 27th, 2007, 08:51 AM
anyone watching athletics world champs??

Well I only afternoon session as it's morning here. I'm not that crazy to watch it in the middle of night :lol:
Only Lena, Kiira and Mexico deserve to watch them ;)

Anyway I'm the most interest in 400 metres women. Just because of Natalya Antyukh :D
And pole vault is interesting too. Hope Isinbaeva can beat world record again ;)

mc8114
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:13 PM
That's a very broad question and I'm not sure how you want me to answer it.I DO consider myself a long-distance friend of Dani and Paco.:)
how come i dont know you :sobbing:

bruce goose
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:31 PM
how come i dont know you :sobbing: Don't be sad,'8114',you can still talk to me here at Chichen Itza:D ...and even if we never meet in this world,we'll have all eternity to chat as long as your heart belongs to El Cordero de Dios:angel: .

mc8114
Aug 27th, 2007, 07:13 PM
i doubt i'll have the eternity to post :hysteric: i just wanna know who bruce goose is :hysteric:
:rolls: i'm teasing ;)
partly though, i doubt i'll become a 85 year old posting in a tennis forum

bruce goose
Aug 28th, 2007, 12:03 AM
i doubt i'll have the eternity to post :hysteric: i just wanna know who bruce goose is :hysteric:
:rolls: i'm teasing ;)
partly though, i doubt i'll become a 85 year old posting in a tennis forum:lol: When I said 'eternity',I meant in el cielo NOT la tierra.One of my companeros del trabajo gave me the nickname 'Bruce Goose' many years ago because he liked the sound of it.My first name is actually arnaldo or arnoldo in Spanish but my mom gave me the Italian spelling of it when I was born.Does that answer your question well enough,sweetie?:)

Alenyaa
Aug 28th, 2007, 12:05 AM
anyone watching athletics world champs??

Well I only afternoon session as it's morning here. I'm not that crazy to watch it in the middle of night :lol:
Only Lena, Kiira and Mexico deserve to watch them ;)

Anyway I'm the most interest in 400 metres women. Just because of Natalya Antyukh :D
And pole vault is interesting too. Hope Isinbaeva can beat world record again ;)

I watched the heptathlon with close attention and followed rest by bits.

Yesterday I had a heated discussion with my dad on whether Carolina Klüft is a beautiful woman or not. I think she is, he thinks she's not. My dad's insane :lol:

partly though, i doubt i'll become a 85 year old posting in a tennis forum

I think that would be funny, we could chat on how our fake teeth fit :haha:

Alenyaa
Aug 28th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Does that answer your question well enough, sweetie?:)

Be careful, Arnaldo... Mercedes is Dani D's 'bitch' and Dani doesn't take too kindly to anyone coming on to her 'bitchmaid' :lol: