PDA

View Full Version : Mary Pierce No. 79 in WTA Ranking List

totallyeddible
Nov 13th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Oh dear, Mary has dropped to number 79:help: ...

I guess we were all waiting for a drop but I didn't think she would drop by so much although having said that the points accumulated at the YEC 2005 must have been significant.

Oh well, to cheer myself up I look back at old 'Notes and Netcords' on the WTA site and look back at when Mary was in the Top 5 last year and think this can be achieved again.

Love to all:hearts: ,
Edd

Verdasco
Nov 13th, 2006, 11:00 AM
I saw this too. Such a shame. I am optimistic that Mary will return though but I fear that this may be Mary's last comeback.

sugimomo
Nov 13th, 2006, 08:38 PM
never mind the ranking, she is gonna drop outside the top 100 anyway, just look forward to when she comes back next year because when mary steps out on the court the ranking wont matter!

MPStylee
Nov 14th, 2006, 03:11 AM
Yeah she doesn't need all the things that other players need like a good ranking or sponsorship! She will rock on her own!

Lu_Weird
Nov 14th, 2006, 03:33 AM
I never mind Mary's ranking,,even out of No.300, because She will back and rock on

squig2k
Nov 14th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Yep, her ranking will drop, and even so it wont make a difference because she wont be seeded or anything. But it will make her more determined :p

vanillalatte
Nov 14th, 2006, 05:47 PM
don't care about the ranking.. i miss her :sad:

dannypierce
Nov 14th, 2006, 09:54 PM
don't care about the ranking.. i miss her :sad:

I miss her too, crazy ranking bien que. H'est-ce pas?

Ehhhhhhhhhh