PDA

View Full Version : Bis got banned for good

Justeenium
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Hey Lindsay fans,

I think this is very important for you guys to know that, one of your most sincere Lindsay fans, bis2806, has been banned for good. This decision was made by the admin Kart, whom I find unreasonable.

For one, Kart, has banned bis for very ridiculous reasons. We chat online once in a while or so. And I've looked at his posts and most recent thread about unsportsmanship-like conduct, which is by no means an insult to any player. He' just asking for opinions, yet Kart banned him. I find that very subjective first of all, and there are plenty of Maria fans out there that bash other players from time to time.

The most recent post being Edward who called Lindsay fans "assholes." Now that is saying an expletive, and if you look at bis' posts for two days before he was banned, his comments came nowhere near Edward's abusive language. Despite Edward's late apology ( http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=9474659#post9474659 ), he attributed his foul language to his "bad day". It's funny how posters like him can get away with displaying such inappropriate language, as determined by one administrator - Kart. Even Maria fans themselves, who in the thread claims "it's very easy click on Bis and find more posts" and they "didnt know Bis was banned again (thinking) he probably dished out another abusive rep..." In other words, they thought his ban was resulted from sending abusive reps and to my knowledge, bis has not sent any reps of such nature recently.

Bis' posts for the last two days:

"Sveta did not argue because she immediately turned back after she knew her shot was out "

"It's a pretty laughable statement."

"In my opinion, the Miami incident between Maria and Tatiana was not famous for this. But it also showed the lack of emotional support Maria showed, as exemplified by the unmerciful crowd."

"I don't think there are many women have achieved that on the tour, so it's a flying fuck! Maria has not even reached that status. She hasn't even equaled Lindsay's Grand slam wins and her career..."

"Maria lifting her right leg and fist pumping at the same time is just gross."

"We all know that it's not surprising if she cheated anyway. This behavior is recurrent."

"Wooohoooooo!!!!
Allez Justine You're the one that deserves the REAL NO.1 ranking woooooooottt!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What time for USA Eastern?"

" It sounds like 1000 racoons in the stadium!"

"The question boils down to how scared she is to face Justine, or if she's just going to rely on (possibly) Kim to shoot JHH down in the semis."

"In the second last game, Kim served on the deuce side and her service was in. It was even right on the line. Sharapova yelled, "no no no no no" when she tried to retrieve that serve "

"You've seen it at the US Open - the countless number of times she fails to make a successful challenge. In the match against Kim at YEC, the same thing happened. Is there an explanation to this?"

"Come on Justine!"

"Why do y'all have to vote Republican?!"

"Happy early birthday "

"Donald Rumsfeld Out After the Votes Are Counted
Thursday, November 09, 2006
By Bill O'Reilly"

""YOU DECIDE" is their bullshit motto. They bombed the frontpage of the news with other random things like drugmaker recalling bottles, and even still indicate warnings of terrorists elsewhere."

"Vera "

"Allez!"

I have touched base in bis since we chat from time to time. It's impossible for him to communicate to any of the moderators, as Kart so desired since, according to him, "other posters' accounts are not open for discussion with anyone apart from the poster involved." :tape:

I believe we should start a thread and/or protest about this and bring bis back! If anything, KART deserves to be banned for his biased behavior towards Maria fans. :help:

Lindsayfan32
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:54 PM
I agree with you Bis harmless just devoted Lindsay fan. If they kicked him off admin need to take a look other people on the gm board who have done far worse. I find the mediation on this board very lose how some of the posts and threads even get on the board amazes me. If you can find a way to get bis back on the board and need some support I will help you.

Brooklyn90
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:22 PM
bis :sad:
i will miss you

Craigy
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Dammit :sobbing: He was a cool guy :angel:

Craigy
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:29 PM

:haha:

hurricanejeanne
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:40 PM

:haha:

That's classic bis for sure. :lol:
Pity he was banned. :(

LDF
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:42 PM
He was a dedicated Lindsay fan, so in that sense it's a shame...

However, I will not miss his incessant Maria-hating.

mike/topgun
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:40 PM
He was a dedicated Lindsay fan, so in that sense it's a shame...

However, I will not miss his incessant Maria-hating.
Me too.

LindsayRulz
Nov 12th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Bis!:sad:

He was a really loyal lindsay fan and no one on the board will ever hate maria has he did...:sad: :sad: :sad:

But what can we do?!?!?

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 12th, 2006, 10:46 PM
I miss him aswell. I do not think anyone should be banned for such reasons. Some of his postings were childish...but overall he was a good guy... a funny one at that :D
Some people do not know how to handle a bit of power ( even if it is on a chat board ). I do not think any one moderator should have the sole say on if a certain poster is banned. Its time to turn this board into a democratic society...:bounce:

RayRob
Nov 13th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Wow. I haven't been around for a while so I had no idea what's been going on. I can't believe bis was banned. In some of those comments you listed above there are a couple of expletives but when we look at the bigger picture, I have seen far, far worse posts and languages from other people. I have even seen far worse from other Lindsay fans in my seven years or so on these boards.

If Kart was the one that made the outright decision, then that's bad because being human even Admins could take a bias approach. There should be a system whereby the Admins discuss a poster that one is planning on banning, then take a vote with all evidence on show.

This would be fair. Send my regards to Bis.
-Rache

Andrew..
Nov 13th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Oh well.

Justeenium
Nov 14th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Okay guys, I am planning to launch a thread, protesting Bis' ban. What other points are good to add besides the ones which I've stated in the main post? I seriously think bis should not be banned.

Justeenium
Nov 14th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Please show your support for bis in the following thread:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=274298

A separate thread in GM will be created in due time to garner further support.

The Crow
Nov 14th, 2006, 06:38 AM
There will be no more threads about someone's ban. The decision is entirely up to the moderator's staff.

I can assure you though that bis has had enough warnings by moderators and chose to ignore them. Pity.