PDA

View Full Version : Why does the tour waste time with players likeÖ.

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Petrova, Dementieva, Kuznetsova, Hingis et al?

Itís not like any of those players will ever win the end of year championships, which are quite frankly a joke. If the WTA had any sense it would return immediately to the old format.

dinhd82
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Why go just this far, why not for the whole year? Why does the WTA waste the whole year letting players other than Pova, Henin, Mauresmo, & Clijsters even play?

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Why go just this far, why not for the whole year? Why does the WTA waste the whole year letting players other than Pova, Henin, Mauresmo, & Clijsters even play?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: .
iT WILL BE SO SO BORING TO SEE ONLY THESE PLAYERS PLAYING:o :o :o :o
SPECIALLY JUSTINE AND SHARAPOVA:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o .

i DON'T WATCH A MATCH OF ANY OF THESE TWO NOT EVEN IF SOMEONE PAY ME

dinhd82
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:12 PM

Exactly my point. I was being sarcastic, trying to depict how ignorant the creator of this thread was being.

Craigy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:13 PM
I think you are the most boring troll. EVER.

Kim's_fan_4ever
*sigh*

R.P.McMurphy

How can anybody call Justine boring?

You clearly show a low level of competence concerning tennis.

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM

Without Maria Sharapova, attendances would diminish.

Viktymise
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:16 PM
hhfgyrtttttttttttdghmngidgzxedrwqqeeqwhthfghfg

thats what i think of this thread

dinhd82
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Without Maria Sharapova, attendances would diminish.

So are you agreeing with my sarcastic comment?:rolleyes:

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:19 PM
hhfgyrtttttttttttdghmngidgzxedrwqqeeqwhthfghfg

thats what i think of this thread

Makes sense. Your most defining post ever.

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:20 PM
So are you agreeing with my sarcastic comment?:rolleyes:

I don't know. I never read what you posted.

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:20 PM
How can anybody call Justine boring?

You clearly show a low level of competence concerning tennis.

I don't like her :shrug: :shrug: .
I don't like Federer either I think Federer and Justine are so boring:o .
Even when I and we all know that both are the "power" the "masters"of men and women tennis. I can't stand them I just can't watch them playing they are boring to me and they will always be.
I used to like Justine and her game was incredible to me I liked to watch her matches any time I could but since AO of this year I don't like her anymore.
Its not my fault I just don't like her and thats it.
And plus I'm not an expert of tennis. Tennis is like my fourth dfavorite sport so what should I know and show a good level:p when I don't like it that much.

Viktymise
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Makes sense. Your most defining post ever.

Thanks shame your posts wont last beyond 50 but hey thats the life of trolls for ya

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Exactly my point. I was being sarcastic, trying to depict how ignorant the creator of this thread was being.

OK then:) ..................I agree with you;)

Kirilenko_Kamp
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:23 PM
If Makiri, Ana Ivanovic, Daniela Hantuchova, Anna Chakvetadze, and Tatiana Golovin were in the YEC draw, I would have definitely watch more of the tourney on television.;) :yeah: Wishful thinking on my part.:sad:

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I don't like her :shrug: :shrug: .
I don't like Federer either I think Federer and Justine are so boring:o .
Even when I and we all know that both are the "power" the "masters"of men and women tennis. I can't stand them I just can't watch them playing they are boring to me and they will always be.
I used to like Justine and her game was incredible to me I liked to watch her matches any time I could but since AO of this year I don't like her anymore.
Its not my fault I just don't like her and thats it.
And plus I'm not an expert of tennis. Tennis is like my fourth dfavorite sport so what should I know and show a good level:p when I don't like it that much.

If you don't like Justine you don't like tennis. Full stop!

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:26 PM
If Makiri, Ana Ivanovic, Daniela Hantuchova, Anna Chakvetadze, and Tatiana Golovin were in the YEC draw, I would have definitely watch more of the tourney on television.;) :yeah: Wishful thinking on my part.:sad:

We're talking tennis here, well I am.

Go watch "Miss Whatever" if you want to watch a beauty contest.

Wannabeknowitall
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I have to agree.
Dementieva's record at the YEC continues to be bad.
Petrova continues to look like she will never make the semis.
Yet we know both players will make the YEC in this format.

There are players now in the top 16 who can beat anyone.
Jankovic could have made the semis.
Vaidisova could have made a run.
Ivanovic could have made a run.
Even Dementieva had a run in a 16 player format.

Also it gives players like Serena, Venus, and Lindsay a chance to make the YEC without having to play 20 tournaments in a year.

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:29 PM

:o :o :o :o .
I don't have to like Justine in order to like tennis :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
She is not the only player alive:o :o :o
She is not the only good player:o :o :o :o
She IS the most boring player:angel:
But I have to admit that she is a great champion and I don't like her.Full stop°°°°°

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:30 PM
I have to agree.
Dementieva's record at the YEC continues to be bad.
Petrova continues to look like she will never make the semis.
Yet we know both players will make the YEC in this format.

There are players now in the top 16 who can beat anyone.
Jankovic could have made the semis.
Vaidisova could have made a run.
Ivanovic could have made a run.
Even Dementieva had a run in a 16 player format.

Also it gives players like Serena, Venus, and Lindsay a chance to make the YEC without having to play 20 tournaments in a year.

Yeah! Knock "Round Robin" of his perch.

Danči Dementia
We're talking tennis here, well I am.

Go watch "Miss Whatever" if you want to watch a beauty contest.

I guess you say that Tennis is equal to Justine Henin??????
am I correct????

Viktymise

:haha: :haha: :haha:

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:33 PM
:o :o :o :o .
I don't have to like Justine in order to like tennis :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
She is not the only player alive:o :o :o
She is not the only good player:o :o :o :o
She IS the most boring player:angel:
But I have to admit that she is a great champion and I don't like her.Full stop°°°°°

She's #1 that's all that matters. Just ask Elena.

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:44 PM
She's #1 that's all that matters. Just ask Elena.

I aske her in the indian welkls semi or where:p :p :p :p

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:49 PM
I aske her in the indian welkls semi or where:p :p :p :p

I hate when people do this. Make me like them.:)

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:04 PM
I hate when people do this. Make me like them.:)

So you like me know?????:)

R.P.McMurphy
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:07 PM
So you like me know?????:)

I never disliked you, but yes, I like you now.

Dementinator
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:17 PM
is this self appointed expert at all things tennis for real? Surely someone cant have there head so far up there ass they can see their tonsils? How can someone take a valid point ,and then turn into a pile of moronic crap? oh I guess by being a self righteous dumbass fuck thats how ,what an asswipe!! :lol:

Seems we have a new challenger to Borisys "King of Twats! throne...

Godd idea too! lets get shot of all the players except top 4!! good one...

Milli
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:20 PM
:rolleyes:

First of all,have you ever seen Martina play?:rolleyes: How impressive it is returning after a few years and qualifing for the YEC and almost getting to the semis? Seriously:(

And if they weren't the best players in the world,they wouldn't even get there...You don't have to watch if you don't wanna

Danči Dementia
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:32 PM
I never disliked you, but yes, I like you now.

Ok then:angel: :) :hug: .
an only for your sake I'm going to say this_:
Justine is not boring:)

vutt
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:35 PM

It’s not like any of those players will ever win the end of year championships, which are quite frankly a joke. If the WTA had any sense it would return immediately to the old format.

I think your post count on this board is to small for opening your mouth so loud :devil:

Orion
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:38 PM

That's bullshit. I don't like Justine. I respect her game because it is very good, especially considering her physical limitations. But there are only two players whom I have to hit the mute button during matches. Justine because her "allez" is rude, cheap, and unsportsmanlike, and Sharapova because her screams are a tactic. With Justine, I don't like her because I think she has a terrible attitude towards tennis. Her attitude is "win at all costs" and I don't think that's healthy for the sport of tennis. Justine doesn't attract non tennis fans to the sport, and she only creates bad press. It doesn't matter that she has fantastic skills, she isn't a pleasant person within the tennis-sphere, and I don't care for players like that. I've been following tennis since before you were born, so don't give me that crap about "disliking X means you don't like tennis", it's happened every generation, and it's never true.

gmak
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:43 PM
yet another stupid thread :rolleyes: :help:

natacha1
Nov 12th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Justine doesn't attract non tennis fans to the sport.

I was a non tennisfan till I saw Justine :kiss: :kiss:

But still stupid topic, everybody can beat everybody.

DragonFlame
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:00 PM
:cuckoo:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:09 PM
why not have just one player and shoot the rest
when that one player retires...................... :speakles:

no more tennis :o

swissmisshingis
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:11 PM
This thread is :rolleyes: :help:

Ferosh
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Why did you bother telling us that your life has no meaning?? Do you honestly think we care? :weirdo:

Josh.
Nov 12th, 2006, 07:48 PM
pointless thread!

PLP
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:51 PM

Itís not like any of those players will ever win the end of year championships, which are quite frankly a joke. If the WTA had any sense it would return immediately to the old format.

1st...Martina was 1 of only 2 players to take a set off JUJU at the YEC!
2nd...Martina has won the YEC 2x and been in 4 finals ;) Plus, ALMOST made the semis this year!
3rd...Elena has consistently good results all year, she deserves to be there every year.
4th...Nadia and Sveta could have come through this year, they were both pretty hot coming in and they could both make the semis next year, who knows?

About going back to the old format though: not sure.
I liked it, especially being in NY, but I think that Madrid is a good choice and the format is great because it gives all 8 players a chance of playing at least 3 matches. I thought this tournament was really fun and exciting. BTW, Congrats JUJU!

thomas.chung
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Tell them (Maria and Justine) to form a tour akin to the Venus & Serena exhibition tour. Until then, suck it up, if you don't like it don't watch it.

Ryan
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:11 PM

Why are you wasting our time with your pointless posts? Go kill yourself like you said you would in NT and scram.

Billabong
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:14 PM
OMG:rolleyes:

this is me
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:14 PM
The whole tournaments a joke anyway. These are the very same players who are crying foul one week with injury, after collecting appearance fees, yet are fine and dandy come the following Monday. The very same players crying and moaning that the tour is too long and they need a rest, they aren’t too slow weighing in when it’s another event where they can fill their pockets with easy cash and add a few more dollars to those already valuable endorsement quotas

PLP
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:24 PM
The whole tournaments a joke anyway. These are the very same players who are crying foul one week with injury, after collecting appearance fees, yet are fine and dandy come the following Monday. The very same players crying and moaning that the tour is too long and they need a rest, they arenít too slow weighing in when itís another event where they can fill their pockets with easy cash and add a few more dollars to those already valuable endorsement quotas

Hmmm...who does that? Players like Petrova play almost every week (seemingly). Kim, JUJU, and Momo have been legit. injured. I don't remember Martina withdrawing this year...

I think you have chosen the wrong 8 players to say that about ;)

this is me
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Hmmm...who does that? Players like Petrova play almost every week (seemingly). Kim, JUJU, and Momo have been legit. injured. I don't remember Martina withdrawing this year...

I think you have chosen the wrong 8 players to say that about ;)

Who does what?.....Do you mean Sharapova turning up at the Kremlin Cup to pick up her appearance fee then citing injury.only to weigh in at Zurich.....Apparently cured of all illness....is this what you mean?

These are all the very same players who will harp on when it suits them...to use the "long" season when results don't go their way...all "legit"? Don't make me laugh:lol:

No wonder the likes of Petrova is playing every week...if I was a player of her calibre and could earn what she's earning for being an ordinary player...I don't blame her...as for Hingis...she's only returned for easy money...just wait until Austraila when you will hear all the moaning and complaining of how they haven't had enough time off and the seasons began too early

pooh14
Nov 12th, 2006, 11:07 PM
oh my god...
then why ATP even bother to organize tournaments?
Just give all the trophies to Federar and for Clay give to Nadal...

i have seen alot of stupid threads, but this beats everything...

darrinbaker00
Nov 13th, 2006, 12:11 AM

Why does the Tour waste time with those players? The same reason WTAworld wastes time with posters like you. ;)

darrinbaker00
Nov 13th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Why does the Tour waste time with those players? The same reason WTAworld wastes time with posters like you. ;)
Never mind. I see they didn't waste any more time with you. :haha: