PDA

View Full Version : Nastyas New Years Resolution should be:

MyskinaManiac
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I think she should spend more time having a personal life... disregarding fed cup, limiting media appearences, guard against injury, compete in five more tournaments and compete a little more in doubles (she can play doubles)!

Any other thoughts?

selyoink
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Well if she is committed to playing next year then her resolution should be to try and improve her serve which is the worst in the top 30.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Even worse than Elena D's? And Schiavone's can get wobbly too.

First serve is ok when it's in... but her technique smells.

Serve should be on her to do list!

RR-87
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:19 PM
She should forget about last two season and play her best tennis again. :)

First of all she should gain confidence at the start of the season ;)

Her serve and shots are OK but when she is not sure in her powers, she plays too bad :sad:

Maxmiffed
Nov 12th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Anastasia's New Years Resoulution should be:

I hope from my heart that she keeps Jens Gerlach as her coach. Anastasia never finds a better coach. They know each other so very well. They are the perfect couple to get Anastasia to be a winner again. I also hope that Anastasia recovers soon from her injuries (food and elbow), that she is motivated and she will have her self-confidence back and her believe in her tennis play back. I cannot imagine a 2007-tour without Anastasia. Perhaps it will be good for her to play Sydney before Australian Open. Because Anastasia then would get some matches, before Australian Open. I hope Anastasia will show up in Melbourne just as happy as she did last year. I remember Babara Schett’s interview on Eurosport with a happy and relaxed Anastasia.

To MyskinaManiac: Still sorry for my broken English! :lol:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Cecilia

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

angiee3
Nov 13th, 2006, 03:51 AM
Her serve.. oh my.. that's one of the biggest problems... (i saw it live and up close ).. it's terrible.... :tape: it's even worst than the qualifier that played against kuznetsova (the first round of the us open)....
also.. she should start believing in herself again.... and hopefully be as hungry for victory as i think she was during 2003 and 2004.

selyoink
Nov 13th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Even worse than Elena D's? And Schiavone's can get wobbly too.

First serve is ok when it's in... but her technique smells.

Serve should be on her to do list!

Lena's is worse only when she is hitting a ton of double faults. Otherwise her serve is far superior to Nastya's lame duck serve.

Maxmiffed
Nov 13th, 2006, 08:17 AM

I forgot these ones: Leave Monkey-face-Melzer, and get a HOT:fiery: boyfriend as soon as possible! You would like a HOT:fiery: GUY, Anastasia! I know from my experience: Nothing is better in the World than a real HOT:fiery: BOY to kiss!:lick:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
from
Cecilia

:hearts: Golovin :hearts: - :hearts: Dani :hearts: - :hearts: Sofia :hearts: - :hearts: Gajdosova :hearts: - :hearts: Myskina :hearts: - :hearts: Vaidisova :hearts:

MyskinaManiac
Nov 13th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Ok...

Maxmiffed
Nov 13th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Thx my dear :baby:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
from
Cecilia

Number19
Nov 14th, 2006, 12:42 AM

I forgot these ones: Leave Monkey-face-Melzer, and get a HOT:fiery: boyfriend as soon as possible! You would like a HOT:fiery: GUY, Anastasia! I know from my experience: Nothing is better in the World than a real HOT:fiery: BOY to kiss!:lick:

I agree.

Anastasia I'm here for you baby. :kiss:

Come and get it. :lick: :devil:

:silly:

ctan88
Nov 14th, 2006, 02:34 AM
First of all i only hope that she plays the 2007 season ... she should play a warm up in my opinion, Hobart or something to get a few matches under her belt before the AUS OPEN. She just needs matches to get her confidence and rhythm back, and really im sure that if she gets a top 5 win her game will be back and she'll sky rocket!

MyskinaManiac
Nov 14th, 2006, 12:28 PM
It's been stated that she intends on playing in Aukland

sailorbadass91
Nov 18th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I think that Nastya needs to fix everything that's going on in her personal life, and once everything's set up, she should play one match at a time and just play like she has nothing to lose...

I<3Myskina
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:12 PM
I think she needs to focus on her tennis way more than her personal life, that if she want to be serious about her tennis. At the moment, she all over the place with what she wants. If she wants to continue tennis, she needs to be practising alot, playing those matches, getting those results.
But if she's going to let stuff like boyfriends affect her tennis, then she's better off not playing. I want Nastya to play every year, every month, and i'm a huge fan of hers. But she needs to knwo what she wants, and to me, it should be her tennis. She can enjoy having a baby, getting married whe nshe's 30+. her carrer is tennis. nothing else.

fufuqifuqishahah
Nov 28th, 2006, 01:17 AM
nastya's serve is strange. i feel like she just tosses it and hits it over, like it doesnt seem like a damaging technique but looks like she doesnt try lol.

NO to doubles

goldenlox
Nov 28th, 2006, 01:24 AM
She looks nonchalant on her serve.

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 28th, 2006, 02:34 AM
Her serve can be a weapon at times. Just watch Fed Cup final match vs Pierce (until 6-4 4-1) and YEC 2004 match vs Davenport. Myskina was serving great.

MyskinaManiac
Nov 28th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Even at the French in 04 against Capriati, she threw down some big serves, serves that Jen couldn't get back. I feel that when Nastya gets her serve going, the rest the rest of her game seems to flow

Tennisking5
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:08 PM
I Totally Agree

I<3Myskina
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:58 PM
In an interview she gave to New Zealeand press she said she was working specifically on her serve. Which is a good sign.

selyoink
Dec 18th, 2006, 03:24 AM
At least she knows what her greatest weakness is. I hope she can improve the serve.

MyskinaManiac
Dec 18th, 2006, 10:28 AM
The best I think she can do on her serve is to add more pace on her first serve and more spin to her second. However, Myskna game isn't built around her serve. Players may bash a return, but she's only going run it down and get it back. She doesn't have as much as an assertive game to require a massive serve, but it would take a load off her game if she did.