PDA

View Full Version : No live coverage in the States?

Jakeev
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Been sifting through the channels and I can't seem to find the singles final on the West Coast. Have checked the website too but nothing to clear.

Guess we won't be seeing it live. Anybody know when the West Coast coverage will be?

UncleZeke
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:33 PM
The rat bastards at Versus are showing it tape delayed. What a joke.
Versus can shit and fall backwards..
Take the money, screw the fans, thank you Larry Scott.

LoveFifteen
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:56 PM
ARGH!!! :mad: I mean, seriously, what the fuck?! :fiery:

goldenlox
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:43 PM
What's the big deal? It's only the YEC final, with a million buck$ to the winner.
I'm sure Versus has more important programming today :help:

darrinbaker00
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Been sifting through the channels and I can't seem to find the singles final on the West Coast. Have checked the website too but nothing to clear.

Guess we won't be seeing it live. Anybody know when the West Coast coverage will be?
Do you really expect people on the West Coast to wake up at 7:00 AM on a Sunday to watch Amelie Mauresmo vs. Justine Henin-Hardenne?

Pureracket
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:14 PM
LOL!!!!! If I've said it once, I've said it 101020239 times, you all who were praying for the day Serena and Venus were out of tennis' top echelon have it now in America.

Well, here ya' go. . . .the Madrid YEC on PAX.

goldenlox
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:24 PM
PAX would be better than Versus, with Tim and Tracy watching a monitor in NY, to call the matches

Martian KC
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:29 PM
LOL!!!!! If I've said it once, I've said it 101020239 times, you all who were praying for the day Serena and Venus were out of tennis' top echelon have it now in America.

Well, here ya' go. . . .the Madrid YEC on PAX.

They're not out of tennis. They just didn't qua................lify........................... ...................

auntie janie
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Well now I'm greatly looking forward to watching the tape! :aparty:

goldenlox
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:01 PM
I hope someone can find out Versus's tv ratings for this.

Jakeev
Nov 13th, 2006, 05:36 AM
Do you really expect people on the West Coast to wake up at 7:00 AM on a Sunday to watch Amelie Mauresmo vs. Justine Henin-Hardenne?

Just tennis dorks like me:lol: