PDA

View Full Version : From a big JUJU fan: CHEER UP MOMO, MASHA and KIM FANS!

treufreund
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Just wanted to try to cheer you guys up. I know today's loss was tough for you guys. Somebody had to win and I was thrilled it was JUJU because I love her personality and her game style. :kiss:

NEVERTHELESS, MARIA is 19 and PLAYING REALLY AWESOME. SHE WILL FINISH #2 or #3 (if momo wins) and has a US OPEN TITLE and OTHER TITLES. CHEER UP MASHA FANS for a great year by your fave! :wavey:

ALSO, PLEASE, EVERYONE (all fans of all players) let's have fun with the finals and keep it fair and sportsmanlike. AMELIE and JUJU are both Fabulous women and players.

Also, My heart goes out to KIM FANS too. SHE LOOKED GREAT and I HAVE REALLY WARMED TO HER and THINK OF HER AS JUJU's TEAMMATE and not just her rival!!!:)

wateva
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:53 AM
:)
juju deserves to be number 1 after an exceptional year. :)

treufreund
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:21 AM
hope it is not rude of me to bump this thread but i want people to cheer up. sadly, happy threads don't get bumped up very often lol because they are not arguments. :sad:

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:41 AM
Very nice of you...:yeah:

.Andrew.
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:58 AM
Justine! :worship: Deserves the #1 Spot! Good year for Kim and excellent one for Masha! Well done, girls!

Justeenium
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Awww, we all know how bad Maria wanted to end this year on a good note. But Justine is always a very dangerous opponent, and this is just a reminder to never count her out regardless of her form.

P_Fer
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:32 AM
That was very nice of you! Thank you

treufreund
Nov 12th, 2006, 02:41 AM
That was very nice of you! Thank you

actually it was easy to do. I think we all know how it feels to see our fave lose. Besides most kim and maria fans are cool.:)

Sharapova's_Boy
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:09 AM
Try having them as your #1 and #2 faves.

:crying2:

treufreund
Nov 12th, 2006, 03:45 AM

my two faves are juju and marti. i think marti played a great tourney though. kim impressed me and so did maria in her wins over kim, elena and sveta. overall, the russian girls did not do as well as the other 4 though which pleases me because I think kim, juju, momo and martina have more versatile and entertaining games. more well rounded

Andy.
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Thanks

Dominic
Nov 12th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Just wanted to try to cheer you guys up. I know today's loss was tough for you guys. Somebody had to win and I was thrilled it was JUJU because I love her personality and her game style. :kiss:

NEVERTHELESS, MARIA is 19 and PLAYING REALLY AWESOME. SHE WILL FINISH #2 or #3 (if momo wins) and has a US OPEN TITLE and OTHER TITLES. CHEER UP MASHA FANS for a great year by your fave! :wavey:

ALSO, PLEASE, EVERYONE (all fans of all players) let's have fun with the finals and keep it fair and sportsmanlike. AMELIE and JUJU are both Fabulous women and players.

Also, My heart goes out to KIM FANS too. SHE LOOKED GREAT and I HAVE REALLY WARMED TO HER and THINK OF HER AS JUJU's TEAMMATE and not just her rival!!!:)

This is such a cool thread , there should be alot more like this one!:)

gmak
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:35 AM
a very good thread :yeah:

i'm not down, because masha still had a great year and kim has had a great
comeback after her injury :worship: :kiss:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:46 AM

Exactly :awww:

Stavie
Nov 12th, 2006, 08:50 AM
:awww: I heart this thread!

its sweet :) :hug:

<Sven>
Nov 12th, 2006, 09:04 AM
This is really a great thread
No one deserves the number one spot more than Justine, no doubt about it.
But Momo and Sharapova had an excellent year as well (winning GS titles)
Kim's year was also good I think. The most positive part was her drive at the YEC and her will to make 2007 an outstanding year (according to Belgian press...)

Привет
Nov 12th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Awesome thread, why can't we have more happy threads in here? I think we can all feel a new years resolution coming on....
Seriously though thanks for the sentiment treufreund, much appreciated. And although I am in no way a fan of Justine, she definitely had a better year than Mauresmo and Sharapova, despite them both having excellent years as well. She reached every grand slam final and only won one, I think the year ending championship would be a good reward for her hard efforts. Bad Luck to Kim as well, but she's always a threat and made Amelie work hard for it. :)

jes_022
Nov 12th, 2006, 11:29 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to treufreund again.

Really nice thread!!

ioni
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:27 PM
very nice ! so few threads like this lately ! :worship:

Yasmine
Nov 12th, 2006, 01:31 PM
hope it is not rude of me to bump this thread but i want people to cheer up. sadly, happy threads don't get bumped up very often lol because they are not arguments. :sad:
I'm a Kim fan and I find this thread a very nice idea;):worship:

treufreund
Nov 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM
UPDATED TITLE for TODAY"S MATCH!!

CHEER UP AMELIE FANS!!! SHE made a great comeback in this tournament and had a win over both juju and kim back to back. That was after beating a match-tough Hingis too. She went far and had a great year! WELL DONE MOMO!!

Have a great holiday season to Momo fans and all fans on this board of all players (except the ridiculous hate-filled posters)

treufreund
Nov 12th, 2006, 04:59 PM
I got called a pathetic ass kisser by Infiniti2001 :haha: and got a bad reputation from him/her/it. Some people hate cheerful threads. :haha: