PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hoping that Kim plays a full season in 2007?

GoDominique
Nov 11th, 2006, 09:07 PM
I really do.

But only if she competes with the intensity that she showed in the past two weeks. With that attitude and in that form she definitely makes things much more interesting on the tour. :)

Nicolás89
Nov 11th, 2006, 09:12 PM
yes she plays great but since she always beat martina and nicole i dont like her anymore:o
but we can expect a full season for her im afraid:sad:

Ben.
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:45 PM
yes i really do hope that she plays a full season 100% fit & healthy without any injuries :yeah: i would really like 2 see her win one more slam title b4 she retires cause she shouldn't go out with one & possibly finish number one in the world :) hope she can stay focused & positive as well 2 when she plays against the top like justine, amelie & maria on the important pts & actually grinds out those wins. kim - time to step in 2007 :rocker2:

Yasmine
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:01 PM
I do too;) and most importantly that she stays injury free :worship:

jochem
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:24 PM
yes she plays great but since she always beat martina and nicole i dont like her anymore:o

Lame post :o

Steffica Greles
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:25 PM
I hope that above all else, she is successful and finds her feel and timing as Davenport did in the summer of 2004 when she had been due to retire.

Lindsay was 28 when that happened. Kim would be only 24.

I really believe that if she won a major or a string of major tournaments she would postpone motherhood. She has played tennis all her life. She wouldn't walk away on the brink of something for which she'd always dreamed and laboured.

auntie janie
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Sure, I hope she will have a full, completely injury-free year, and retire happy. :) She's a good kid; it'd be nice to see her play all she wants to in her final year.

SpankMe
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Re: Anyone else hoping that Kim plays a full season in 2007?

Yes the game misses her. :)

Pengwin
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:52 PM

:Piercecheng:

terjw
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:41 AM
I really do.

But only if she competes with the intensity that she showed in the past two weeks. With that attitude and in that form she definitely makes things much more interesting on the tour. :)

Thanks GoDominique.

Obviously as a fan I do as well. But no ifs and buts with me. I do think Kim's motivation and desire this year has been one of the most misunderstood aspects of Kim. Obviously I like to see playing well every match. Then it's clear for all to see about her attitude. But I think her desire and motivation has been there all the time this year (except she doesn't like clay).

Anyway yes - I certainly want to see her to play as well as everyone says she did at the YEC in 2007. I've not been able to watch her YEC matches.

One other thing - I bet TDs are thinking the same thing and hope she'll play a at their tournament. Someone who they can rely on not to withdraw at the last minute. And there's not many you can say that about.