PDA

View Full Version : Henin-Hardenne or Mauresmo?

Abizack
Nov 11th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Who do you think will win this years YEC? I am hoping for a tough 3 setter and some great tennis.

You can cast your vote here if you like: http://tennis4you.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5015

jazar
Nov 11th, 2006, 09:34 PM
henin-hardenne deserves it. she reached all four GS finals and now she is #1. she has been the best player all year, she is the most talented player and she deserves to win YER to cap off her year and to get revenge on mauresmo

maddyus
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:11 PM
henin-hardenne deserves it. she reached all four GS finals and now she is #1. she has been the best player all year, she is the most talented player and she deserves to win YER to cap off her year and to get revenge on mauresmo

I agree with him...GO JUJU!:devil:

bubbliscious
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:18 PM

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Hingiswinsthis
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:40 PM
It's only fitting if Justine can add the title of World Champion next to her name to solidify that #1. Should Mauresmo win tomorrow, it would sure raise some eyebrows, but it still doesn't make up for the bad moments she had during this year aside from the highs of winning 2 majors. If Justine didn't win a major this year and Mauresmo won 2 Slams and the World Title, then there's reason to be suspicious ala Davenport, Hingis, or Clijsters ending #1 w/o a major. but in this case Justine DID win one major and reached the other finals...her #1 ranking is already hers regardless of what happens tomorrow, she's had a better year overall than Mauresmo. She has that ranking now to prove it.

die_wahrheit
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:42 PM
JHH loses against Mauresmo as always.

anlavalle
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Momo all the way :banana: :banana: :rocker: :sport:

vwfan
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Momo has taken it to Henin twice this year on the big stage; I don't see why tomorrow's match would be any different.

WonderfulLee
Nov 11th, 2006, 10:59 PM
because its in final, Amelie will win this match!

Go Amelie!

Asmus
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:05 AM
I give Henin-Hardenne a slight edge, although if only because I think it's a pretty tough task to expect Mauresmo to win 4 three-set matches against top players in 4 days. That being said, if she can pull it off it would be pretty amazing.

radwanska
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:11 AM
MOMO in straights

radwanska
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:11 AM
MOMO in straights