PDA

View Full Version : Kimmie you are the true No.1 !!! We :inlove: you :hearts: !!!

papru
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:19 PM
I love you Kim!!! :inlove:

You was, you are and you will always be The Best :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I don't know what I'll do when you will retire :sad: :sad: :sad:

Kimster
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:22 PM

You was, you are and you will always be The Best :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

muniu
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:25 PM

You was, you are and you will always be The Best :worship: :worship: :worship:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Date of her retire will be the worst day in my live:help:

auntie janie
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:28 PM
It really was great to see Kim return from that injury and immediately become a factor again, at the tail end of the year. Well done, Kim! :kiss: May you have an injury-free 2007! (Along with Justine, Venus Serena, Amelie, Lindsay, Maria, Nadia, Sveta, etc etc etc) :wavey:

Kimster
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:30 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:help: too

Kimster
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM
It really was great to see Kim return from that injury and immediately become a factor again, at the tail end of the year. Well done, Kim! :kiss: May you have an injury-free 2007! (Along with Justine, Venus Serena, Amelie, Lindsay, Maria, Nadia, Sveta, etc etc etc) :wavey:

So happy she reached the semis!!

I believed she could have pulled a stunt but lack of match rhythm did her in. That and Momo played a solid match.

She looked so tired in that third. :sad:

new-york
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Kimiko. let's hope she takes a big one in 2007.:worship:

papru
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:34 PM

OMG i don't even want to think about this! :scared: :help: :sobbing:
I will go to Belgium and demonstrate :sad:

xin_hui
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:34 PM
lovely thread :)

have a good rest, and come back better than ever for 2007 :bounce:

Uranus
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Love you Kimmie!!!!!

N°1 in my heart :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

-jenks-
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Kim!! :hug:

Hopefully you will have the best year for your last year in 2007!! Take home another GS title! You deserve it!

sapir1434
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Kimiko. let's hope she takes a big one in 2007.:worship:
I hope she will

FrenchY52
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Kim showed wonderful things in this YEC, well done :kiss:

Parsley
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:47 PM
She's too young to have kids. I hope she won't retire in 2007 and return to no.1.

mc8114
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Kim :hug:

She's the true nº 1 for me too :D

gmak
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:17 PM
kimmie :hug: :hearts: :kiss: she came back and she played some amazing tennis so soon :worship:

i don't even want to think about the day she retires :sad: :tears:

Serena_thebest
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:20 PM
love you too Kim !

wateva
Nov 11th, 2006, 05:54 PM
:awww:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:08 PM
She will always be #1 in my heart :kiss:

scoobsuk
Nov 11th, 2006, 06:09 PM
I hope Kim can use this as a springboard into an excellent season next year - great tennis and, most importantly, injury-free tennis.

At times in the middle of this year her motivation looked a bit suspect to me but she seemed really hungry for it today - a good sign.

Ben.
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:12 PM
kim, u will always be my number one player deep in my heart 4eva :hearts: & i really do hope that 2007 is a much better year 4 u than this year & that u win one last slam title. love ya kim :D

Yasmine
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:17 PM
I'm a huge Amélie and also a huge Kim fan... so today was pretty hard and I was pretty sad to see Kim loose especially after the level of play she's showed us today :worship: I hope it'll give her some motivation for next season and I do hope to see her win a slam in 2007 :hatoff:

Hagar
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:27 PM
I might be biased but I really have the feeling that Kim played her best tennis of 2006 during these last weeks.
Several people have spoken about her lack of motiviation but I think that what she was looking for was the feeling of being 100% healthy. And she said that that was how she felt in Madrid and see, immediately her level goes up.
The third set of the match against Amélie was breathtaking. I was once again wondering why I did it to myself to watch this, not good for the heart...

Right now, I'm disappointed about the loss but these masters have set something straight after the disaster of last year. Kim is still up there among the 4 best players in the world. Let's hope she can keep up her current form and then 2007 will be a wonderful year for the fans.

Uranus
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:33 PM
And that handshake was so warm, despite the defeat! Kim is the queen of sportsmanship :worship:
Everybody loves her, even on the tour :)

jes_022
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Aawww nice thread, gives me warm fuzzy feelings.

Uranus
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Aawww nice thread, gives me warm fuzzy feelings.

Yes me too. It cheers me up after her defeat.

But wait, it's only a very, very little part of the love thread we'll have when she retires (unfortunately it's just a matter of months now :sad: )

Kim's_fan_4ever
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:54 PM

But wait, it's only a very, very little part of the love thread we'll have when she retires (unfortunately it's just a matter of months now :sad: )

:awww:

jes_022
Nov 11th, 2006, 07:54 PM

C'mon, chin up, another uneven year is about to start, which are Kim's best years ;)