PDA

View Full Version : C'mon, Amelie! Beat Henin for the 4th time to show who is "True" No.1!

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:05 PM
You humilated her in Melbourne!
You overcame her in London!
Beat her again in Madrid!

Morrissey
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:11 PM
I don't agree with this "true" no.1 nonsense. If Amelie wanted to finish the year no.1 she would of been more consistent its just that simple. To lose to Davenport at New Haven was a disgrace. And what about those appauling bagels at the China Open final against Kuznetsova and against Sharapova at the US OPEN semifinals. I believe Amelie lost the no.1 ranking with those three results. Amelie simply didn't win enough during the year. To be no.1 you got to be consistent from start of the year to the end of the year. And Justine has been that consistent Justine has been in so many finals this year compared to Amelie. And Amelie also blew it at the Miami event this year again she crumbled under the pressure to Kuzneteova. And again against Petrova in the first match of this event and in Doha earlier this year. Amelie's inconsistency cost her the year end no.1 ranking. No excuses for Amelie just wasn't consistent enough.

AnnaK_4ever
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:18 PM
lol

My thread is just ironical response to the one of Justine Fan who's proclaimed Henin "True No.1 fot the 3rd time".