PDA

View Full Version : Best Racquet out there right now

Viktymise
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Whats the best racquet out on the market right now does everyone think, IMO its the Wilson N Six One, I think there is the right balance of everything on it, enough power and control at the same time i have it and it really helps my game here's a pic

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4112/gtytyfh2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

What does everyone else think

LDF
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:13 PM
I use that racquet too :D

Abizack
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:14 PM
I use that racquet as well and I think it is great. It feels so solid. I have no complaints at all with this racquet.

Viktymise
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I use that racquet too :D

I use that racquet as well and I think it is great. It feels so solid. I have no complaints at all with this racquet.

:D :yeah:

kosmikgroove
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:18 PM
it's a great weapon *IF* you know what you're doing. definately not a beginner's stick as it will punish mediocre, lackadasial form

Viktymise
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:20 PM
it's a great weapon *IF* you know what you're doing. definately not a beginner's stick as it will punish mediocre, lackadasial form

yes i agree if you off it can be tough but its a easier to cope with than some other racquets if your off

LDF
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:22 PM

That's for sure - it's not too forgiving on mis-hits, though it's not as bad in that respect as the nSix-One Tour 90.

I had difficulty with it at first because I used to have an H6, which was much lighter and wasn't head-light.

darrinbaker00
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:24 PM
It's certainly the best-selling player's racquet on the market. Everywhere I play, I see someone with that stick. ;)

darrinbaker00
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:26 PM
That's for sure - it's not too forgiving on mis-hits, though it's not as bad in that respect as the nSix-One Tour 90.

I had difficulty with it at first because I used to have an H6, which was much lighter and wasn't head-light.
You went straight from an H6 to an nSix-One Tour 95? That's like going from a Ford Fusion to a Ferrari. ;)

LDF
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:28 PM
You went straight from an H6 to an nSix-One Tour 95? That's like going from a Ford Fusion to a Ferrari. ;)

:lol:

I knew it was going to be tough - needless to say when I first hit with it I was crap :o

Viktymise
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Which is the one that federer uses it again its supposed to be the hardest one to play with

LDF
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Which is the one that federer uses it again its supposed to be the hardest one to play with

He uses the nSix-One Tour 90 (though it's probably customised a little for him) - I tried it once and although it's very unforgiving on mis-hits, when you hit the sweetspot it's great :)

Darop.
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM
There are 4 different types of the "n-Six One", each very different from the other.. The 95 (18x20), 95 (16x18), Tour and Team.

And there's no such thing as "the best" racquet, each racquet is made for different types of players

Mauresmo Fan
Nov 11th, 2006, 04:38 PM
dunlop m-fil 200 plus